Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty seven days till Election Day. Early voting now ongoing in many states around the country, many commonwealths around the country. As a public service, panity dot com your state, your commonwealth, When, how to register, when early voting starts, when it stops, how to do mail in voting, every question you might have as a public service and as a public service. The Kamala files her radicalism and her own words, and the Walls files his radicalism and his own words that I think slowly is beginning to penetrate into the consciousness of the American people, going on what nearly eighty days since the big switcherou And what did I say when it was announced I guess on Monday on this program that Kamala was going to be going on this big media tour. What did I I said, there's gotta be a reason, and we know what the reason is. The reason is there, I said, I suspect and we'll find out in the days ahead that her polling internally is not good. However, if he didn't particularly make the best choices, you know, they call me daddy podcast, not exactly a podcast known for its hard hitting political analysis. Is it going to help people that were already voted? All these choices are our venues and or and or hosts that are already voting for Kamala Harris and of course that hard hitting news show The View Stephen Colbert telling Trump to f off last night, and he wonders why you know, his show has been cut down to four days a week like Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel, and why late night hosts are just they're dying on the vine and probably won't be around in a few years. And why hosts like Greg Gutfeld are doing so well because he's actually funny, I mean, something that they have long forgotten about, and they've become just you know, the extension of the Democratic Party and radical extreme environmentalism and socialism and the whole works, open borders, you name it. But I suspected that the reason this was all happening is because the polling internally is not good. And I have a lot of confirmation to back this up today. I mean, you know when Kamalos said on the view that she you know, she wouldn't do one thing differently than Joe Biden. Well, okay, well then that means the open borders, you're you're you're still defending it even though you say you're going to change it on day one, and day one was January twentieth, in twenty twenty one. Inflation you said was transitory, but you know, you know we're going I'm gonna deal with inflation on day one. Day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one. And if you don't have any differences, and you were the last person in the room for the Afghanistan debacle, the economic debacle, the open border debacle, and every other debacle in between, including Ukraine and and you know, war in the Middle East, and a hatred and a pandering to the most radical wing in your party and not supporting our ally Israel after the worst terror attack in their history, the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in the day. There's no help for you anyway. Mark Halprin is now quoted as saying, as a longtime political analyst, and he's warning that he's seeing private polling being conducted by Democrats. I don't have access to internal democratic polls, although I get little winks and nods from people that I know and that I trust, sources that give me some insight. And that's why I said earlier this week when she announced she was going to do some interviews after doing no interviews, but they're only friendly interviews, that there was a reason for it. And this is what Halprin said. He said, our private poll numbers, they're internals as we call them, are so bad it's possible she can lose all seven swing states. These are his words, not mine. And then Halpern warned that robust private polling is indicating that Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris is in a lot of trouble in an appearance on some show called The Morning Meeting, while noting that Democrats are increasingly bearish on her candidacy. This is what he said. If he goes if you want to go watch MSDNZ prime time and hear how great things are going for the Harris campaign, you're welcome to do that. But if you want to understand what's actually happening, we're here to tell you. I just saw new private polling today that's very robust private polling, and she's in a lot of trouble. I want to stop right here, and I want to give an admonition and a warning to anybody that's listening to my voice right now or this show. Do not take this to the bank. Do not become complacent whether the polls are good or whether the polls are bad. Don't let it impact but you need to do if you want to do everything in your power to prevent the most radical, extreme presidential nominee to ever get elected. So while you might be happy about the news, it might be hopeful news for you, you can't take it to the bank because there's only one poll that ultimately matters, and you have to assume that you're running behind. It's two minutes left in the game. As I always use the same analogy, you have the balls on your own twenty you have no timeouts. You got to march down the field eighty yards. You got to cross the plane and kick the extra point if you want to win the game. And that's how you have to look at it. You have to look at it like your vote will decide the election between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. That's how you have to look at it anyway. He goes on to say, the conversation I'm having with Trump people and Democrats with data are extremely bullish on Trump's chances in the Lafe forty eight hours. I also said something else on Monday. I said, here has been a dramatic shift in the betting sites and the polling. Even the Great Britain sites which had been heavily, heavily you know, favoring Kamala Harris to win the election, They've all changed. Pollymarket has given Trump a seven eight point lead in the last you know, seventy two hours. And he goes on to say that, you know, we we think that all seven battleground stage which ones you know, which ones are Harris and which one is she in danger of losing? He said, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia. I'm not saying she's going to lose all six, but I'm saying she's in danger. I mean, she could lose all seven. But Democrats will tell you they're worried about those six. They're less worried about I guess Nevada, which I'm not sure why, because the polling there has been very, very tight, and like a lot of these states, the registration shift from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four towards Republicans has been pretty dramatic. There was even a Time Time magazine article about that. Now in Newsweek, we have Donald Trumps now surged ahead, and this is the popular vote. We're not even talking about swing states here. And the poll conducted by Active Vote October third through October the eighth, gives Trump a fifty point six percent fifty point six percent of the vote to Harris's forty nine point four. Now, Donald Trump was trailing Harris by five point four points forty seven percent for Trump and fifty two percent for Harris in a poll conducted between September eleventh and September seventeenth. It's the first time Trump has led to national poll since September. But there was a national poll yesterday that had them tied. That was the Yahoo Pole. And we have new polls that have come out today which I think are extremely interesting and I'm going to share with you here because I think they're very very important and there is something worthwhile in terms of going back in time and looking at you know, where were we in twenty twenty. On this day, October the nine, twenty twenty, Joe Biden was up in the Real Clear Politics average by nine point seven percentage points. On this day in twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton was up four point six points. Right now, Donald Trump is down by only two point zero points. So there's a dramatic impact from how things were versus how they are now. And if you want to just compare and contrast, you know where we are in a lot of these races. You know you're beginning to see. For example, I can give you Pennsylvania. Back in twenty sixteen, on this day, Hillary Clinton was up nine point four points. Biden was on this day in twenty twenty, was up seven point one in Pennsylvania. On this day, Donald Trump is up by zero point two. Now, it's not the biggest lead, but compared to where he was in sixteen and twenty, I mean is known notoriously for under Poli, and that's where we now find ourselves. And that story is playing out in pretty much every swing state. And you know the fact that you have such a dramatic difference from where Biden was in twenty twenty and where Clinton was in twenty sixteen, says a lot now Vice President Harris's campaign. This was on media eight. It took a shot at me. Today I decided to respond back on X I'm just tired when people distort things. We have told the truth about the worst hurricane response in history. We have gotten our information directly from FEMA. We have taken the words of a Department of Homeland Security secretary of Mayorcus and put it in its full context. And now that there's say, oh, we found other monies, has nothing to do with the fact that they've been missing in action. And but for neighbor helping neighbor and charitable organizations like the one we had on yesterday and samaritansperse dot org and many many others, these people would be dead, out of luck without the mules and the horses that have been used to get supplies to people on roads that are otherwise not passable anyway. According to this article, CNN's Priscilla Alvarez joined Dana Bash and said, what's creeping in now is that anxiety. The reason for that is because these polls are not moving despite multiple battleground blitzes. It goes on to say, despite the opportunity she's had across media outlets, there's not a lot of movement from voters who are moving more and more, you know, towards former President Donald Trump. In fact, at one source described it to me this way. People are nervous, they know the polls are tight. A lot of us are having flashbacks to twenty sixteen and again at this time eight years ago, Hillary Clinton actually was up twelve points nationally over Donald Trump. It was fifty thirty eight according to CNN. I mean, this is a major dramatic shift and change in how things are playing out. And you know, now we had a poll yesterday that chowse Donald Trump is up by two in Pennsylvania. We have Quinnipiac polls. If I could just find them, I have so many polls here in front of me, it's just driving me crazy. All right here it is Quinnipiac came out today and in Wisconsin, Donald Trump's up forty nine forty seven today. In Michigan, he's up fifty one forty seven. And I told you about insider advantage yesterday. We go back to yesterday's polling. We have Pennsylvania insider advantage. Trump is up in Pennsylvania forty nine, forty seven in Arizona. Fabrizio has them up in Arizona fifty forty eight. Then he's up in Texas, not a surprise, up by a lot in Florida. I do say to my friends in Texas, pay attention because they're going after Ted Cruz with a vengeance. And now their latest talking point after we're nearly two weeks in to the disaster, that has been the horrific response, especially in North Carolina, especially in Georgia. Although they finally got up to speed on Georgia. But it shouldn't have been such a heavy lift for Governor Kemp now Ron DeSantis Governor Kemp governor McMaster of South Carolina, not the Democratic governor of North Carolina. They didn't stage anything. They had pre staged all the utility trucks, food, water supplies, medicines that would be necessary, knowing that a Cat three four hurricane would be headed up their way. They did their job. What did the federal government under Harris and Biden do nothing? And then they were missing in action for an entire week in North Carolina especially and then on Friday, on Thursday or Wednesday or Thursday. Then we hear from may Orcus that we're not going to have enough hurricane money for the season. And it's been a light hurricane season, although you wouldn't know it back to back hurricanes in two weeks, but it's been And the fact is that's what he said. Those are his words. Joe Biden said on Friday that you know, every need is being met and everybody, every everybody's getting everything they need and everybody's happy. And I know because Sarah Carter has been reporting for us on the ground that just the opposite is true. And the people in the hardest ted areas in North Carolina haven't gotten you know, dog Adam shift from the government, and they've been abandoned by Harris and Biden. And now if you're dare to criticize them, you know, oh, you're not showing empathy. If they had empathy instead of her hanging out in Hollywood and him sitting his ass on the beach in Delaware, maybe they would have, you know, got the relief immediately to North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, and Florida. Now, hopefully they'll have a better response this time, but we still need help in North Carolina. We still don't know what the body count ultimately is going to be. And if it wasn't for these relief organizations and people volunteering, god knows how bad it would be.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it all started, you know, the head of FEMA under Kamala Harris and Joe Biden was on this week with you know, Georgie Stephanopolos, Dean Criswell is her name, and she, you know, is addressing the public outcry over the horrific, callous, thoughtless, heartless response non response really to Hurricane Helene. I mean, by the end of last week and it had been a full week since the hurricane hit, they had spent a measingly four million dollars. And when you know, we sent Sarah Carter to the hardest ted areas of North Carolina again and again and again and again, and she's interviewing the sheriffs, he's interviewing you know, everybody in between, and then not there. And then we read FEMA's website and what does it talk about. The first three goals are about diversity in equity and inclusion and climate change. How about we help everybody in a time of need. And what they failed to do is, for example, you know, we're waiting for this hurricane to hit again in my free state of Florida, which I'm so proud to be in and happy to be a part of. And Hurricane Milton. And just before Hurricane Helene, we had Governor de santason he's going to join us in a second. And Governor De Santis told us how he had staged what thirty thousand utility trucks, he had eighteen wheelers with food, water, medicine supplies, and he was prepared. And Governor kempa Georgia had, you know, prepared his state the same way. Governor McMaster the same thing, and he prepared his state. Nothing really was done in North Carolina, to be honest, but I'll put that aside for a moment. But Kamala Harris and Joe Biden they knew for days on end it was going to be a massive hurricane, just like we know Hurricane Milton's going to be a massive hurricane. And they didn't do a thing, and then they didn't show up for six seven days, and then they said, well, we'll give you one time payment of seven hundred and fifty dollars and then maybe more down the road. I mean, and if it wasn't for relief organizations like samaritansperse dot org and Operation Helo dot org, which we had those guys on yesterday. They were on the ground saving lives and they're doing it on their own and neighbor helping neighbor. Anyway, Governor Ron DeSantis is with us, the governor of the great State of Florida. Governor Man, I'm sure you haven't slept in two weeks. I know, I've talked to you at all hours of the day and night myself. I just want to help my fellow Floridians here. This looks like a really bad hurricane coming in.
Speaker 2: Well, look, this is just what we do. So you know, we did the state of Emergency for Heleen more than two weeks ago, so we've been on a footing non stop with this. And it's not just me, but our Division of Emergency Management, a lot of these local communities, the first responders down there preparing for Helene, responding and then helping people get on their feet. And then as soon as that begins, you've got to turn around and do it all over again. But the preparations are the same. In fact, we now have for this storm fifty thousand utility workers that are staged, so this is a record. We've never done this many in the history of Florida. I was really the first governor that would stage this stuff pre storm to be able to have rapid power restoration. We also have the largest National Guard footprint that we've ever had for immediate response in search and rescue, and we've had a lot of other states that have sent folks in. You know, I sent people to western North Carolina for search and rescue to help bring food, rescue people out of the mountains. We've had a lot of states that have responded and it helped Florida. So we're ready for this. It's a big storm. It's going to produce a lot of storm surgeon. It's going to cut across the state and exit on the east coast of Florida into the Atlantic Ocean, and there's going to be damaged. But we're going to do everything we can to get the people of Florida through this.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much gonna be a Florida only hurricane. This hurricane and it's now last time I checked, it was a cat five. I'm not sure if it's going to be a Cat five when when it hits, when it when landfall happens sometime I guess late in the morning, tonight, or whenever it's going to happen. But the problem is, even if it weakens a little bit, the storm is going to get bigger, is my understanding. And you actually said something to me that scared me. You said, this is the one that we feared the most. That scared me.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at the state of Florida, the Tampa Bay area, and I grew up in that area in Penel's County. That's just the peninsula where you have the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay and then Tampa you have all the bay right there. So it is very low lying and it is really susceptible to storm surge. Now, the way the track has developed, it seems like, and if this is not set in stone, because these things wobble, it seems like the storm is likely to hit closer to Sarasota in Venice, which would probably be sixty some miles south of the Tampa Bay area. It would then cut across the state in the more rural sections of Florida, probably about forty to fifty miles south of Interstate four and then go out of Florida in the southern Brevard County area. Now, look a wobble here or there could make a difference. But the way these storms work, if you are have the eye of the storm, or you're on the strong side, the right side of the storm, that kicks up the most surge. If you're on the left side of the storm, in this case, it kind of be like north of it. Because it's going to go get that goes in perpendicular, the winds can actually suck water out. So with Tampa Bay, I think it's still an open question. Are they going to see major surge and they said they could get as much as fifth teen with a direct hit, or is it going to suck water out of Tampa Bay because they're going to be on the weak side potentially. I don't know the answer to that. Obviously, we think people should assume there's going to be big surge, but that's something that we've gained planned for. So our plan that we've implemented is something we've been thinking about since the day I became governor about what would be challenging things to respond to, so this would be one of those. I do think it's tracked a little further south than where it was twenty four hours ago, But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: What parts of the west coast of Florida are we talking about? Is it from say Naples and Fort Myers and Sarasota up through Tampa And then of course we got to worry because it's going to go right across the state, and projections I saw it will still be hurricane force wins even in Orlando, which is central Florida and the I four corridor and those areas heading straight across to the east coast of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's basically when it hits the land, it's going to go pretty much perpendicular or across the state. Maybe a touch northeast, but generally just straight east. So if it does end up going Sarasota, Venice, everything south of that is going to get serious surge. So you're gonna end up with Charlotte County, Fort Myers probably down to Naples would also get some surge, and obviously the farther farther away you are, the less you'll get. But you're definitely looking at in those areas where it makes landfall, probably ten fifteen feet potentially, but I think all the way down the Naples you'd still see significant surge. What's on the north side of the storm, it may not be as much depending on how the storm goes in if it's sucking water out, but that's not guaranteed. And then what'll happen is if it goes across the state of Florida. When it's exiting on the east coast, the south side, the strong side of the storm will push water away from the east coast, but then the north side of the storm will actually bring water back in and create surge in places like Cape Canaveral, Daytona Beach, and probably all the way up to Saint Augustine and places like Flagler. So there are evacuations on the east coast of Florida right now because you're likely going to get some surge on the east coast, not as much as you'll get wherever this thing makes landfall, but it's still going to be a hurricane when it leaves Florida. And then you're right, it's supposed to just go out to sea and not affect any other states in the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only state I could see maybe mildly impacted would be the southern part of Georgia, and Governor Kemp, I know, is prepared for that part of it. I mean, I'm not kidding when I say this. I mean you sound like a meteorologist to me, based on your knowledge of hurricanes.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm governor here like that just something that we put a lot of time into and we're ready to respond to whatever. But I will say on the one track that it looks like it's no further south. But if it did go directly into Tampa Saint Petersburg and ride I four all the way out to Daytona Beach that you're talking about, I mean probably eight million people along that path. I mean, that would be probably the most destructive path. It seems like it's further south than that. When you go about forty miles south of I four. Fifty miles south of I four, you're basically in more rural part of flord Us there. It's not going to be as many people in the heartland there that'll be impacted. Still, it's going to do damage wherever it goes. But yes, we're monitoring all these But one thing we've stressed is you just can't like a forecast forty eight hours out, you just can't assume where they say it's going to hit is because it's a synthesis of a lot of these models, and these things do shift thirty miles here, forty miles here, fifty miles here. So we're going to get another advisory at five o'clock from the National Hurricane Center. I think it's likely going to say that it's probably going to be in that Sarasota Venice area. And then now at this point, it's going to make landfall later tonight, So that's probably going to be a pretty good estimate at that five o'clock advisory. So people should definitely check that out.
Speaker 1: There is one other thing that I didn't think we'd have to worry about, but every report that I've been reading shows the possibility of tornado warnings in the state as well.
Speaker 2: We've already got them, I mean, so they're I mean in some of these are just unbelievable tornadoes. I mean, so we've seen them in Southeast Florida, we've seen them in Fort Myers, and these are just things they typically happen in advance of the storm coming so very much. There's hazards out there all across the Florida Peninsula. It's not just the hurricane force win Have these been damaging?
Speaker 1: Have these been big ones?
Speaker 2: I think it's too soon to know the damage, but like there's videos of these things, I mean, and they are big tornadoes I mean, so it likely has done some damage. There's likely going to be more tornado warnings issued in the ensuing hours, so people should just be very careful for that. If there is a tornado warning for where you are in Florida and it's something that's close to your house, you just kind of kind of get down and find a place where you can go because those things are, you know, it two blocks away. It may not impact anything, but right where it goes over it can be really really damned.
Speaker 1: What I think the recommendation is incorrect me If I'm wrong, you're the expert.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: As you get to the lowest part of your house and like the safest area and try and barricade yourself in right cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hide from the wind. We always say, you run from the water and the storm stirge. You evacuate away from the areas that are susceptible to storm surge, because there's no way you can guarantee your safety, but you hide from the wind. And I would say the one thing about Florida is with our building code, we know that we're a hurricane prone states. Over the years, they've made improvements to it. This thing comes ashore, I'm not saying it's not going to do any wind damage, but most of our homes that have been built in the last twenty twenty five years are going to be able to withstand the wind that's coming in, and so we've really done a good job on that. I think probably most of the damage will be related to the storm surge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then of course, you know it's going to be a recovery efforts and rebuild. I guess one of the beauties of Florida is the water. One of the dangers of Florida too is you know, you run the risk of these hurricanes and the hurricane season is always tough here. But we're glad you're on the case. Governor. If there's anything that this audience can do in the aftermath of this to help people, please don't hesitate to let us know. I know the American people have stepped up big time and been helping the people in North Carolina and some of the other affected states. And it's important that you know we step up when our fellow Americans are in need, especially considering all the money as we give to all these other countries when they're in need, which gets a little infuriating to me. But that's a separate political issue for another day. But Florida's in our prayers tonight, Governor.
Speaker 2: Is our charitable organization, Florida Disaster dot org. It's attacked tax deductible. We did sixty three million after Hurricane Ian. It goes directly to organizations that are helping people. We help first responders, teachers, you name it. That's the place if people want to help, they can go and make a difference.
Speaker 1: All right, Governor Ron de Santas. As we bear down waiting for this hurricane I hit sometime late in the evening tonight, Governor, thank you prayers for Florida. We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, buddy.
Speaker 1: Thanks eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, and this is what's so infuriating. I mean, you know, you got if they have fifty thousand people stage, we're ready to come into Florida. They did the same thing in Georgia, the same thing in South Carolina, and Kamala Harris and Joe Biden did nothing and then they were missing in action for a week. And then if you dare to tell the story about how woke. For example, FEMA's own website, this Shelter and Services program provides financial support to non federal entities to provide humanitarian services to non citizen migrants following their release from DHS. They gave over a trillion dollars the last two years fiscal years. Well, why isn't that money kept in a lock box for Americans? Why is FEMA's website? Have you know their top goals for FEMA? You know? One to instill equity as a foundation for emergency management. Diversity, equity and inclusion cannot be optional. They must be core components of how the agency conducts itself, and FEMA's leadership and workforce is required to demonstrate and increased commitment to integrating diversity, equity and inclusion. How about you save everyone's damn life and you provide emergency assistance, and you help every person in need as quickly as you can, and you don't. You don't remain missing in action for a week and then two weeks later complain that people are frustrated that you did a lousy job. How about that not that complicated eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, you know we all do things to try and stay in the best shape possible. One thing you might want to consider is something I've added to my regimen of working out and needing right and drinking less is strong Sell. And I'll tell you that the reason why it's a revolutionary supplement. The longer I've been using it, the more I love it. It's a game changer. It gives you energy, it gives you focus, and I'm telling you, I don't know what it is about it, but it works. It's natural energy. I stay focused all day long. I'd never run out of energy. Linda's been using it, she loves it.
Speaker 3: It do And you know the thing is is it does something different for everybody. If you're a working mom, you're doing homeschooling, you're running around, if you're a busy Dad. You know you're out there trying to get stuff done, whatever is lacking in your body. Strong Sell just does that. It makes yourself stronger. Stop what you're doing. Get it today. It will make you feel better and you won't get sick. This winner. As far as I'm concerned, I feel great.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it's American made. It's a natural product. It utilizes a proprietary method. To get nadh to yoursels, just go to their website. It's Hannitystrong dot com. Use the promo code Hannity at check out you get twenty percent off on your order. That's Hannitystrong dot com. And Strong Sell so believes in this product. They have a sixty day no risk policy. All right, when we come back, all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: The FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. Now you have people, these cyber criminals all across the world. They're targeting American homeowners. And what they'll do is they'll steal your home title. Everybody's title is online. They'll transfer to their name, take out loans on your home and leave you with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. If you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. There's no better way that I know of than home title loock dot com. Now I've arranged for you, my listeners, to have fifty percent off home title locks triple lock protection. That's twenty four to seven monitoring of your home title. You'll get urgent alerts if God forbid anything has changed, and most importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid you're a victim of fraud. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's home title locke dot com promo code Hannity