Speaker 1: Are you ready to get licked?
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show again, and the biggest night in America is coming up February ninth. It's the super Bowl, super Bowl l i X super Bowl Licks. Baby, there's nothing this country loves more than big, large, burly men wearing leotard pants smashing their big, large purly bodies into other men wearing leotard pants.
Speaker 1: Like it more when you say it, like that?
Speaker 2: More than what smashing big amounts of fried, processed cheeses and meat into our big, large burly mouth. That's why experts have done the hard work to find the most popular Super Bowl foods by each state.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Watching a big game for the homoerotic love of sport or just enjoying the food and the pageantry, we'll tell you what the most popular super Bowl foods are so you can be ready to get licked properly for super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Licks coming up right after this, It's the Jewble Show.
Speaker 2: Sunday, February ninth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: The entire country is going to get licked.
Speaker 4: It's the jew the Juba Bowl, the Jebil Show, and super Bowl LIX super Bowl Licks.
Speaker 2: It's more than just sports ball that people like about the Big Game. It's the foods and stuffing our faces so that we wake up the next morning and go, why don't they make this a national holiday?
Speaker 1: Every year? Yeah, I've heard it everywhere.
Speaker 2: More than the players who played in the Super Bowl, as old as that they really should make the Monday after the Super Bowl national holiday.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like this conversation every year and nobody listens, though nobody they really should.
Speaker 1: They're like, ha ha, you suffer.
Speaker 2: But experts went and found out what the most popular Super Bowl foods are by each state. We'll tell you what the number one food overall is in just the second. That is really what Americans are passionate about more than football.
Speaker 5: It's just fun to see which states are all about the fried oh anything of that, like which ones are fried, which ones are not?
Speaker 1: They're all fried.
Speaker 3: I think you which states the most fun athletic.
Speaker 1: We'll go over it in just a second.
Speaker 2: But now it's time for Hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens your chance at one thousand dollars with hits one of six point one. Pagier bills. Just go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter this keyword grand that hits one of six one Seattle dot com. That's grand that hits one of six one Seattle dot com. And now on to get licked.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really hope they do refer to it as super Bowl lick.
Speaker 6: They want to.
Speaker 1: That is like the best thing. You can make.
Speaker 5: So many T shirts with that, like a big like why with a big tongue hanging out.
Speaker 1: Oh, they do a new logo every time. I wonder ifes logo for the emoji. Okay, your top super Bowl foods in each state?
Speaker 2: The number one food in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Montana.
Speaker 1: Wow, baked potatoes. Wally surprises me. Honestly, why is that a.
Speaker 5: Favorite food on anybody's list?
Speaker 1: Potato?
Speaker 7: They're yummy, But I wouldn't call it like the most food that I eat at like.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl parties.
Speaker 2: Well I think of Yeah, when I think of super Bowl party, I don't think baked potato.
Speaker 1: No, I mean maybe potato skins.
Speaker 5: You know it's mostly finger food though, right, That's what I'm saying, Like, who's plus a bike?
Speaker 1: Potatoes? So boring.
Speaker 5: You gotta sit down with a knife and a fork. Don't you just want to just shovel it in so much?
Speaker 2: Here the list of states. Yeah, potatoes are gluten free. Oh yeah, you're right. California, Oregon, Washington surprises me, and Montana surprises me. But I feel like guys expecting your sushi rolls from Brizifornia. Yeah, exactly, not just California in LA. It's just like kale kale salad from Airwan grocers.
Speaker 1: And maybe some kombu cha.
Speaker 2: What are some of the other top Super Bowl foods according to state Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Fried green tomatoes? Yeah, super Bowl? Why not? I mean, I think they're delicious, But what a random choice? Green tomatoes? Delicious? It took me a second to figure out what you said? What is it? Wait? What fried green tomato? What's a green tomato?
Speaker 3: This is one of those moments where Victoria truly does become everyone's little sister and not understanding normal everyday life.
Speaker 1: Thanks, so you reach over and pitch your cheeks real quick, green tomato? What you're from? Texas? That's the South? Wasn't in that list, was it?
Speaker 2: Right? But I feel like fried green tomatoes are also big in the South anywhere.
Speaker 1: I think so too, not that I heard. I've had red tomatoes.
Speaker 7: I've seen some yellow tomatoes here at my local farmer members market.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that green tomato. Okay, and I never had it fried. Why do you eat it fried? My grandma used to make them like that was delicious? Really, what do you eat it with? Just by itself?
Speaker 6: Tell me.
Speaker 2: Urucky food in Kentucky is actually very surprising. I don't take a guess guarantee nobody will be able.
Speaker 1: To guess this.
Speaker 5: What is the top Super Bowl food in Kentucky? Nobody can guess? Chicken leg No, turkey legs wrong?
Speaker 1: What I don't know?
Speaker 2: It's going wild fried filet mignon wrong producer. Also not, that's what I would think. Above what it is Victoria chips and Queso. No Poke bowls come out of nowhere with that one to a super Bowl. I honestly don't think Kentucky when I think Poker Bowl, But.
Speaker 8: Not at all.
Speaker 1: What they think. I don't know. Hawaii, I mean they're but no, Hawaii is baked z D. I know they switched him. I think they're I'm both very confused. But what good choices though better than a baked potato.
Speaker 2: Both delicious, but they yeah, they've definitely all things messed up over there. What's your favorite Super Bowl food?
Speaker 1: Text in four one oh six one?
Speaker 5: None of those keeping of simple like sliders or like yes, nachos, like wings, picks in a blanket.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love those.
Speaker 3: Yes. For me, it's just wings, wings all day, nothing else, nothing else will do?
Speaker 1: What kind? Literally any wings? Fine?
Speaker 3: Do you do spicy? I don't remember, not really no, because I'm a woos, but I do. I do the mild, you know. But I don't like barbecue because.
Speaker 1: For me, it's staring at the snack table going.
Speaker 2: I can't have any of that sound like kischy. I brought my own gluten free alcohol.
Speaker 1: And I'm just gonna include.
Speaker 2: But if somebody could come by me and breathe in my face once in a while, smile, but not too much because I still might react to that.
Speaker 1: There's in this place I have to watch from outside. It's another jubile phone frame on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's a great day of insurance. My name is Pete Eakins, and I was looking for Natalie apparently, Hey, Nat, How you doing today. I got a note today to give you a call because apparently there's some sort of an issue.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to touch base on that.
Speaker 2: I just want to touch base on that and streamline the process for you.
Speaker 1: Go over that a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would appreciate that I got some work done, and I.
Speaker 1: Want to let you know.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know I'm ready to do a deep dive on this. I feel like there's been a paradigm shift in the whole thing, and we'll see what's scalable and what's not scalable in the ecosystem.
Speaker 6: In the ecosystem, yep, we'll.
Speaker 2: Leverage what we can in order to get enough synergy for innovation here.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, I just want to have my procedure covered. So I don't know what the other things you're saying are, but I just need that my procedure to be covered by my insurance.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Natalie, And I want to let you know that I am a solution oriented, out of the box, data driven person and I'm glad that this is on my radar. This is my first touch point with it, So give me a little more information. Maybe we can see if there's any best practices I can run down and maybe move the needle for you.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, I got dental procedure done that I needed. It wasn't you know, superficial or anything. And I submitted the claim like what.
Speaker 6: We normally do.
Speaker 10: And I got a call from my identist thing that it was any.
Speaker 2: KPI from that, any KPIs that could help maybe get some transformative big data on it?
Speaker 10: Is that the number of the performance indicators on the ro O I.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that. Okay, let's put a pin in that. Let's put a pin in that.
Speaker 2: Then, let's put a pin. Let's put a pin right in then, and we'll come back to it. Okay, uh, but anyway, I want to be more customer centric here, So go ahead. What's the go to market?
Speaker 11: What's the go to market?
Speaker 6: What does that even mean?
Speaker 12: It's me?
Speaker 10: I guess I'm the one who needs to help.
Speaker 2: So right, And I don't think that that's blue sky thinking at all. I think I don't. I don't think that's blue sky thinking at all. And I do have the bandwidth for this, So let's circle back on that. Doesn't let's circle back on that.
Speaker 10: For anything other than a lot of technical jargon.
Speaker 11: So are you actually interested in helping.
Speaker 6: Me or not?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I feel like this is totally scalable, and it sounds like you might be getting upset. So let's pivot a little bit here and circle back on the add value.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 10: You're going to make it larger or smaller depending on what.
Speaker 2: I don't leadership here, and they are all cross functional win wins everywhere, so go ahead.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, No, I don't think this is not a win win conversation right now.
Speaker 11: So can you just speak plainly?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you mean by plainly. I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 10: Just stop using whatever weird jargon you're using and just help me with my problem.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll put a pin in that. Then we're not putting.
Speaker 11: A pin in anything.
Speaker 10: We're not putting a pin in anything anymore. Okay, listen, I am.
Speaker 11: I have, I have.
Speaker 10: I don't know that I've ever hated someone as much as you.
Speaker 11: What's your name again?
Speaker 1: It's Pete pe Deakins. Glad to be a service, Pete pe Deakins.
Speaker 10: Okay, Pee Deakins, I'm putting your name on a dart board right now, and I'm going to throw darts at your name and imagine that the damage is happening to your visceral body.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have never had and I'm not understanding what those words. I do like them.
Speaker 2: I've never heard those buzzwords before in the carpet setting, So what exactly do those ones mean?
Speaker 10: I have never hated someone in my life except for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then I'll just let you know that this is actually Double from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and.
Speaker 1: Your husband set you up. Oh my god, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you've been dealing with some dental insurancing for weeks now and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 10: I absolutely, Oh my gosh, I have never been so frustrated that.
Speaker 2: We'll circle back around this. Don't worry about it. I think we do have some synergy going now.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: I can't believe the stuff you were saying.
Speaker 6: Where'd you get all that?
Speaker 11: I like, I don't know what half of it meant.
Speaker 1: I just went to AI and said, give me a list of corpor buzzwords.
Speaker 6: Oh right, Yes, that was a good move.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Double phone Franks time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: So we have reported that the Super Bowl tickets this year are lower than they have been in the past. But now it seems that we know why. And part of the reason why people believe that they're cheaper is because of Chiefs fatigue.
Speaker 1: The Kansas City Chiefs have been.
Speaker 5: In the last five Super Bowls in the last six years, and so people feel like, oh, we're just sick of it.
Speaker 1: We want to see somebody else. Everyone thinks it's rigged this year.
Speaker 2: It's funny because in sports, when there's a dominant team that's becoming a dynasty, there are people like this is boring, we need more parody. There's too many people the same guys are winning. But then when the same guys aren't winning, they're like.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: We don't have like a solid team that's out there that all the time.
Speaker 5: You can't please. Anyway, I got to keep the conversation going somehow.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 5: In other news, there's a record low concussions in the NFL this season. So they have been tracking the injury since twenty fifteen. There were only even though there's still a lot one hundred and eighty two concussions and twenty twenty four during practices and games in the regular and preseason.
Speaker 2: Cool. I wonder what they're using to define a concussion and where they found the new research to change the wording so that certain thing's not a concussion.
Speaker 1: When they actually are. That's what the NFL can do. They're very powerful.
Speaker 5: What I mean, isn't a concussion just obvious as not always?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've never had one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Although have you seen those new helmets and stuff they wear practice and stuff?
Speaker 1: They are trying. Absolutely, it's so archaic, like what are you going to do that they're going to do to really be able to eliminate it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the fact that they're trying to lessen the problem is a good thing for them. Do you guys read romance novels?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Romance novels are a hot ticket and fellas what fellas? I'm talking to you too, because there is a new study that says that guys are reading more and more of these romance novels than even women are.
Speaker 1: But that's not the point of the story.
Speaker 5: So there is this study that says that when people are reading romance novels, you start to fantasize about who you think the main characters are. Some people think of their ex some people think of their current lev and others start to fantasize about celebrities. And the two most popular celebrities that people fantasize while they're reading these novels are Angelina and Jolie and Channing Tatum.
Speaker 1: I was gonna guess Glen Powell. That's probably a good one. Yeah, because Channing Tatum.
Speaker 7: I feel I would have fantasized about that back in like two thousands.
Speaker 1: Here's what I've learned.
Speaker 3: Those who can't do teach oh write romance novels, and then everyone is incredibly basic because Angelina, Joe Lee, and Channing Tatum are the most down the line basic choices for hot people in Hollywood period.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I don't think you want your leads to be like so stunning.
Speaker 5: You want them to be like hot, But then the personality of the character they create makes them even more so, you know, like Channing Tatum and Magic Mike versus Channing Tatum in some other movie, you're totally different characters.
Speaker 2: Anytime I read a romantic thing or a movie or whatever, I just picture me in a wig.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's always the main character for me.
Speaker 12: Energy.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, I also picture Jubil in a wig.
Speaker 14: Ye.
Speaker 5: Surprisingly, it's not hard to picture Jubil in a wig and on the cover of one of those romance novels you probably google that.
Speaker 1: Believe that statement, but that is what's trending. Is time say catch a cheater? Only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Kaylee is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and today is a little different. Kaylee thinks that her stepdad might actually be cheating on her mom, so we'll see if we can catch him in a second.
Speaker 1: If he is, so, Kaylee, what's going on? Why do you think your stepdad's cheating?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: My goodness, you guys. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's all my imagination. My dad, he's not my dad. He's my stepdad. But he's the only dad I've ever known, so he's my dad. He's been with my mom for like fifteen years now. They've always been happily married. I mean, you know, it seems like a good situation. I've never even thought about it twice, to be honest with you, But a couple of weeks ago, was my birthday, and we were all over there, you know, celebrating my birthday, and you know, I bought one of my closest friends, Alicia, with me.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 13: At one point during like the celebration, you know, there weren't a lot of people, like maybe fifteen twenty people there. I kind of see you over in the corner, Alicia and my dad, Like it just seemed.
Speaker 6: A little flirty. I get a little too intimate.
Speaker 13: And I love Alicia. She's one of my dearest friends. And she's a beautiful, beautiful girl, and she's very sweet, but she's also a little flirty and promiscuous.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 13: I was like, uh, red flag, let me just keep that in the back of my mind.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 13: Nothing, you know, nothing, I mean, everybody was there, It wasn't any it wasn't anything crazy.
Speaker 6: But it just caught my attention. So then a couple days later, her and I were hanging out.
Speaker 13: All of a sudden, her phone's kind of like blowing up with Jim Jim Jim, and she's like, you know, giggling and answering real quick, and I'm like, the hell is Jim. She's like, oh no, just some guy I'm seeing whatever. Keep in mind, my stepfather's name is Jim. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, But I can't, Like I said, he's always been so great to my but to my mom, I just can't even imagine that he would.
Speaker 6: So I just need to be sure. I need you guys to tell me.
Speaker 1: But so she's been one of your best friends for a while though, right, she is, and I.
Speaker 13: Adore her and I and I honestly have a lot of faith and trust.
Speaker 1: But but so that that means she's also known Jim for a while then too, right she has?
Speaker 6: Actually yeah she has, I mean since we were young.
Speaker 5: So there was never a thing that you felt between her and Jim like ever until now.
Speaker 13: No, Like I'm telling you, Jim has always been dedicated to my mom.
Speaker 6: Like I've never even thought about There's never been.
Speaker 13: It was just that one little second, you know, sometimes your spidy senses go paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, what an awkward sense.
Speaker 1: Well that also means Jim like watched the other girl like grow. That's really nice. Also, like your dad, have you noticed anything with him?
Speaker 13: I mean he seems a little awkward around me, you know, I've seen him a couple of times since it happened.
Speaker 6: And again I didn't bring it up because I was hoping.
Speaker 13: To get some proof, and I feel like the only way I'll get proof is through you guys, you know, you know, like something anonymous like this where I'm not actually directly asking him, because if he.
Speaker 6: Lies to me, how am I gonna know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: He seems normal.
Speaker 13: I haven't, but he just seems a little around me, like I can notice that he doesn't want to really talk too much directly to me, or he kind of like I'm busy, I gotta go do something, or someone's calling or any excuse to kind of which is unusual. He's usually very sweet with me, and you know, like I said, he's just been an amazing perfect dad and that something's that I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: But he's still good with your mom though, right as far.
Speaker 13: As I see it, Yeah, my mom hasn't said a word to me. We talk every day, we're very close. I obviously didn't say anything to her about it, but no, she hasn't said a word to me. I mean, he's been normal. Nobody said anything, at least as far as she's concerned. Then, I you know, I can't.
Speaker 1: Ask her, Yeah, this is so uncomfortable, Like this is hard.
Speaker 6: You have to know, because what do I do, like if they are if they did, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you do. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe all right, Well, you told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one Awards Card member at random he gets free flowers deliver from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those to your mom or to your friend. What's your friend's name again?
Speaker 6: Her name is Alicia.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, place, don't come back, get your to catch theeeter next right in the middle of to catch a cheeter if you're just joining us. Kaylee is on the phone, and Kaylee actually thinks that her stepdad might be cheating on her mom. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Kaylee's mom or to someone else.
Speaker 1: And before we do that, Kaylee, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 13: So my stepfather, who is for all intensive purposes, my father because he's been my only father my whole life and he's a wonderful father, was a little too slurty with my little bit slutty friends.
Speaker 1: That description it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. I love her though.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Yeah, okay, so you saw them, they looked flirty, and you think something might be going on because I've also had a text message right Also, Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was with her a couple a couple of times, and I've seen some text message from a text messages from a Jim. Jim is my stepfather's name, and she kind of seems real happy to get them and answers real quickly. So you know, I asked, He's like, oh, just some guys I'm seeing. She kind of blows it off, So I don't know. I'm just curious, and I don't, you know, I'm concerned. I don't want to ask her. I don't want ask him because I wasn't to lie to me, and I feel like, you guys, you know, will help me get to the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, what's your mom's name?
Speaker 6: My mom, says Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're hoping that when we call him, he sends these flowers to Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Jim.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's me Jim. How are you please? Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I win.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 1: It's our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 2: You've won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candle or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody.
Speaker 1: That you want.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: I can get the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 1: Um, okay, I got great. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 6: Send them to Alicia.
Speaker 15: Thank you for making me feel so young, and.
Speaker 6: Take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, well, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: And guess now it's time for me to tell you that this is not the grocery store. My name is actually Jewbel from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria and i'm your daughter.
Speaker 8: Dad.
Speaker 6: How can you do me?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: What about mom?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? Dad?
Speaker 2: I can't we do a segment called to catch Cheeter and your daughter Kaylee is on the phone. She thought you might be messing around with her friend Alicia.
Speaker 6: Apparently, he is. I can't really do this.
Speaker 1: She did this?
Speaker 6: What did you do? Dad? I mean, really, Alicia? You know, you were the kids for her to sake. I mean, I don't know what she's saying. I mean, yeah, we I mean nothing has happened between us, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 14: I was talking to her.
Speaker 6: I mean I shouldn't have.
Speaker 11: I know your mom would probably kill me, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: If she started talking to me, and.
Speaker 15: I guess she made me feel a certain way that you know, she made me feel like attractive again and launched and it's just I don't know, it kind of triggered me and I.
Speaker 6: Just started talking to her.
Speaker 15: I think it was inappropriate, but I mean, nothing happened.
Speaker 6: I just was talking to her. She was telling me about this guy.
Speaker 1: That she was with, and.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I kind of gave her an ear to fill her story too, and he shoulder to cry on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't think I did anything wrong. I did touched her. Nothing happened and there was no it was just talking. We just it was texting. We never hung out or anything like that. I just texted with her and texting with another woman. Do you think mom would agree with that? I mean, you're acting like I was sending.
Speaker 1: Her something, were you?
Speaker 14: Well, of course not all right?
Speaker 6: You know what, dadson'd you seem to be like? You know, I don't know if she's swimming around here or not.
Speaker 13: Kind of getting to the point, let me text Killy directly right now and tell her that you finally told me the truth and see what she has to say to that.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Yeah, it's not necessary and already, Since if you're doing nothing wrong, Jim, why would you care if she texted her friend.
Speaker 15: I'm sure she's gonna blow it out of proportion and be dramatic about it and everything.
Speaker 6: Tell me, oh, I didn't know how to tell you, is her reply to my text. I didn't know how to tell you. Yeah, you're out of proportion. You're being dramatic, my dearest friend. How am I being dramatic? How is that much? How should I take that.
Speaker 1: Step?
Speaker 6: She can be my sister's stepmom. How did you know it's not that's not what it was? I mean, okay, who's like?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 11: You're me?
Speaker 6: Because one of us is telling my mother? She says it only happened twice? What only happened twice? Oh my god? Why are you talking to her about this? That's the problem here?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you just tell her she doesn't have to talk to Alicia.
Speaker 6: Well, it's none of her business.
Speaker 1: Well you're cheating on your wife with your daughter's friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not seating on my daughter.
Speaker 11: To stay out of it.
Speaker 6: Let me tell mom that. I think she thinks I should say out of it. She might Let me see her mom has to stay about this.
Speaker 1: I have to go.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous. We're gonna see her mom has to say about and wait, should bubble?
Speaker 1: She'd answering back to me a second he hung up.
Speaker 6: Kaylee, Oh my mom's answering that I can't. She doesn't answering. I mean, she's answering, but I can't see what she said yet.
Speaker 1: You're really telling her right now?
Speaker 6: What I like that, Marble, talk to your mom now. I'm going to go to her house. Oh my, I can't believe I thought. I thought even gonna be like, oh no, we're just fast anything. I don't even know what I expected.
Speaker 1: But well, you did your mom a favor.
Speaker 6: Well that's years they were together, fifteen years.
Speaker 13: This is.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, especially I'm not.
Speaker 6: Surprised with her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, good luck, Kaylee, Let's get naething.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks guys. I'm going to my mom right now.
Speaker 9: Okay, the Jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 16: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be.
Speaker 1: Considered a rational thought.
Speaker 16: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramira is in a icy Paris icy frience.
Speaker 1: I need some new underpants.
Speaker 2: What same of trivia for all the trivia Gloria, I forgot about that. Also speaking of new underpants, is two fifty dollars. Visa gift cards could help out with that underpants you could buy whatever. So if you want to win one hundred dollars in Visa gift cards, call right now. If you want to play Victoria eighty eight yeah, three four three six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also d m us at the Jebel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to defeat the one the Only Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I kind of do, okay, kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: What they're in for, let's hear a VICTI.
Speaker 7: Well, guys, I'm just gonna speed through this so fast that you're gonna look like you YouTube video on point five x speed.
Speaker 1: They're they're gonna look slow. No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Point five x speed. That means like you're gonna go so slow. It's just not scary though. Ooh YouTube oh I don't like like, there's other ones, but they just seem like meme. That's the point. Well, yeah, but walk this through one of them. Okay, Well, you bring everyone so much joy when you leave the room. That's a good one. That's great. That's how I feel when you leave the game. Yeah, versus Victoria's coming up. It's okay, come back in.
Speaker 6: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 1: I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 7: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 2: Now for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars in Visa gift cards. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria man Vere? What up?
Speaker 1: Man Vere?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: How are you good? How old are you?
Speaker 6: I'm eleven?
Speaker 1: Victoria make me look bad.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have a good winning streak against even your age. Yeah, it's intimidated.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're going to be Victoria?
Speaker 6: I hope?
Speaker 7: How like confident are you that you're pretty like ready for the game?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Every time, I like listen to your radio and then listen I always like a play along too, and I always beat you, so yeah, I'm pretty good.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: We'll see about this time.
Speaker 2: Missing Victoria out of the studio. And here's how the game works, man Vere. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, man Vere, Your time starts.
Speaker 1: Now. What is the term for a word that vocally imitates the sound it represents, like buzz or sizzle? Tweet?
Speaker 6: Pass?
Speaker 1: What is the national flower of Japan?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now? Name one of the Titanic Sister ships?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 1: Mayfo? Who was the.
Speaker 5: First president of the United States to live inside of the White House?
Speaker 6: George Washington?
Speaker 1: What is the capital of Spain?
Speaker 2: But you I got that on. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. Excuse me. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting your headphones on, man, here was something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 11: Be a good person? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it's a good one. Yeah it is. Keep it simple, right, Victoria? You ready? Yes?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 1: What are you doing outside? I took a shot. Oh, because I looked over.
Speaker 2: Victoria just had her mouth like gaping open in the window like I was like, what is going on out?
Speaker 1: You're breaking something else.
Speaker 7: It's a little like it has a little bit of a kick, like a little it was a ginger.
Speaker 3: No, it was also turmeric. I don't know what was in black pepper is the spicy part. And you can get to process to Timeric.
Speaker 1: Oh, stop with that thing, I roll. Awake up, now up.
Speaker 2: Don't even take a turmeric shot if you don't know how it works.
Speaker 1: Okay, got me ready? All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go, disgusted thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat man Via outright to win.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, here we go, Victoria weird, Mamvia. You can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 10: Okay, ready go?
Speaker 5: What is the term for a word that vocally imitates the sound it represents, like what buzz or tweet?
Speaker 1: Boom claps? What is the national flower of Japan? Some of our that's all right? Bad Pass? Name one of the Titanic sister ships. Oh Rose Pass, who was.
Speaker 5: The first president of the United states to live in the white house.
Speaker 1: Bro I mean, hey, Jeorde washingon probably a white house. No, you totally would have got the next question, So that was really ridiculous. What was it? Well, you didn't you didn't ask it past? Wait wait, what was it? What is the capital of Spain? Seriously, how would you not have gone that? You talk about it all the time? Barcelona? No, Madrid? I think you were wrong, Nina. I guess I got that one.
Speaker 2: My mall, well, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad all Right, Victoria got zero.
Speaker 3: Correct, I tried, though I would should say you should stay in school. We were probably terrible at that too. Seriously, that's a joke that I just said.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 1: Man Ver also got zero, and that means man Ver you win.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you got one hundred dollars in visa gift cards.
Speaker 1: And now let's get the answers of Nina. Okay, these were hard though.
Speaker 5: The term for a word that vocally imitates the sound it represents is a nanomotopia.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know that. I got distracted by the ones you were saying.
Speaker 5: The National Flower of Japan is the cherry blossom. The Titanic sister ships were r MS Olympic or the h h m HS Britannic.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they also named one rose. Okay.
Speaker 5: The first president of the United States live inside of the White House was John Adams, and then the capital of Spain is Madrid.
Speaker 7: I know George Washington didn't live in a White House because it wasn't built yet.
Speaker 1: The White House.
Speaker 7: House, ay man, the White House and a white House can be the same thing.
Speaker 1: He's still the president of the United States.
Speaker 3: Where rectangle type situation Victoria's I also said the White House though, so yeah, but he was a president of the time, therefore it was it.
Speaker 2: Was his house. The house that he lives in was mov. But everybody knows that. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: Ye ara mov what Okay, I don't think so yeah, look it up. How do you know lavender shutters? Yep, it was really cute. Wait seriously, yeah, any gardened every day? Can you google that? He didn't do a lot of presidenting. He was mostly gardening.
Speaker 1: Hey man, everyone about their hobbies. Got to give it to them.
Speaker 3: Winning the war was the most presidential thing he did. And then he was just like hanging out, riding that wave the first fifteen minutes, gardening some more.
Speaker 1: Are we still here? Your phone break happens Everything.
Speaker 13: Home First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Kyle is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Lindsay. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Kyle, how long has it been since you heard from Lindsay.
Speaker 14: It's been about been about ten days, Okay, it's been a little bit of time. Yeah, So I'm getting a little nervous about it, but I'm really hoping I can get some kind of answer because it was great. It felt like such a great first start, and I really had like a great feeling about her. I think I just think lean bed awesome. I get nervous on some dates, and I feel like this was very low key kind of hangout. I think a lot of people get nervous on first dates sometimes, So you know, we took it really just chill, and that was kind of the vibe we agreed on and I that's what I prefer for initial now when you meet someone, you know, no, there's no like you don't have to feel it obligated to do anything or say anything. Essentially, I just kind of like always to come.
Speaker 1: And it was good.
Speaker 14: We we basically we we actually went to some food trucks and you know, got.
Speaker 1: Food and we're just getting.
Speaker 11: To know each other.
Speaker 1: And as the afternoon.
Speaker 14: Went on, we actually ended up kind of like stargazing a little bit.
Speaker 1: In the park because we just we just kept.
Speaker 14: Talking and like the sun was setting and I realized, I'm like, oh, craft like three hours have gone by.
Speaker 1: So it was it was nice.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, and she just she just made me feel very what's the word, very very grounded, I would say. And I just felt like she's just like someone I could see myself like spending a lot of time with where I'm like, oh, yeah, you just you know, a good like partner kind of in crime kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So that was awesome.
Speaker 14: And I honestly, I'm a little worried that I said something dumb because I tend to just kind of talk on and on and on when I get nervous or I don't know really what to say or do. But the good thing is we eventually went back to my car and I was gonna, you know, drive her home. Before we did, you know, there was a bit of a vibe, you know, and in a good way. There kind of was this chemistry and we ended up making out for a good like five ten minutes. So it was it was really really nice, you know, it was it was hot, it was really really fun.
Speaker 1: But since then I have not heard from her.
Speaker 14: I've only sent her like a couple messages, like maybe three messages I think, maybe like a like a thanks so much, I had such a great time, and then like a day or two later I sent her like a hey.
Speaker 1: How's it going, And then still nothing.
Speaker 14: And then the most recent message was like yesterday, So it's been a little while. But the last ones I sent her was just like a like a real on Instagram. Okay, but yeah I sent it to her and still no answer. And if she's not feeling it, that's that's fine, I guess.
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 14: I'd be a little let down, especially because I don't she doesn't seem like the kind of person that would just like totally drop off, like She's active on Instagram still like spokly follow each other and.
Speaker 5: So you are seeing her interact and do things socially. But she hasn't texted Yeteah.
Speaker 14: She's like posted on her story, you know. But I'm like, I get the people will get busy, Like I understand, Like if I if I open up my phone after like a long day of work, and like I have like twenty text unders for different people, it's overwhelming and I don't want to answer them initially, you know, because it steels daunting.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to what you said, Kyle, because it sounds like, you know, you were having a good time. But what do you think you said that could potentially be what threw her off?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And did it happened before or after the makeout?
Speaker 11: I mean, I guess I didn't.
Speaker 14: I think I said anything. Honestly, I don't think I said anything inappropriate. I just think that we're like offensive. I just think that, to be honest, I think I could imagine myself like kind of rambling on to a point where she's like, all, this guy's a little annoying.
Speaker 1: You know, So did you let her get any words in?
Speaker 14: I tried, I tried to. I know it's not something I'm great at, but I mean it's not for any lack of liking her. I really like her obviously. I'm she might have felt a little like steamrolled by by me in conversation.
Speaker 2: Maybe Okay, we'll find out if you steamroll her just a second, like.
Speaker 1: Not in the good way. I saw him.
Speaker 2: Come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another day in your first day follow up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, I'll come back be your first day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first day follow up. Kyle is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Lindsey. So we're about to call her and ask her why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Kyle, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 5: Oh jeez.
Speaker 14: I went on a really really great first set little Lindsey really low Ki. We dis got food and just really talked and got to know each other and it was so easy and nice, and we went stargazing basically, and I had a great time. We made out for like five minutes straight. It was awesome, and I have not heard from her since. So I'm a little worried.
Speaker 2: And you think it might be because you maybe talked too much steamroll.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, I think I think it's.
Speaker 14: The technical term is diarrhea of the mouse.
Speaker 1: I just I ramble.
Speaker 14: So I'm afraid about that, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who knows. Okay, Well, are you ready for us to call her? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 1: Here here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, masweak to Lindsay. Please yes speaking, Hey Lindsay, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Lindsay, whole shows here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 12: It's familiar? Yeah, I mean I think off and on.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet, Well, we do a segment on our show it's called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, are you gonna seeing somebody?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: Is this about Kyle?
Speaker 1: It's about Kyle? Yes, Oh, oh, Kyle told us.
Speaker 2: About your date. He said he really liked you, but he's confused. He says, it's been like ten days and you haven't talked to him.
Speaker 9: Well, it was it was a really it was a really nice date. I mean, Kyle is is a real sweetheart. Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I'm talking about this on the The date was was really nice. Kyle's a really really sweet guy, he really is.
Speaker 1: So why are you ghosting him?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it's not about him exactly, It's.
Speaker 12: Just, to be honest, it was about the car snacks, like the snacks. He has enough car.
Speaker 1: Not calling him back because of car snacks.
Speaker 12: No, no, I mean that sounds bad.
Speaker 9: And know it was just more of like we made out because there was some chemistry there. And when we were making out, I kept tasting sour cream.
Speaker 12: And onion chips.
Speaker 6: Oh, couldn't get past it. It was like kissing the chips.
Speaker 12: It was just it was a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 5: It is kind of weird though, whenever you kiss somebody and you taste anything, though, So but you didn't think that, you know, if he had a mint or gum or like you kind of next time you went to kiss him, there's like some mouthwash or something like, you can't get past our cream and onion.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean I said to him at the time, I said, hey, you know, do you want to I have some gum in my first.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have some of it?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I know, but I said, and he said yeah, okay, And he had some and it just didn't really help. And I could still taste the chips.
Speaker 1: Did he just get chips like? Or is that a lingering thing and he just happens to taste like sour creaman onion? Or she would have known if you had have just ate the chips.
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's not the worst flavor, but you know, when you're kissing someone, you don't really want to be tasting sour cream and onions.
Speaker 2: Like I could think of worse things to taste like, but it would be distracting because I would be thinking about snacks.
Speaker 1: Very distracting the whole time I'm kissing.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's the reason you're not calling him back because of his sour creaman onion breadth honestly.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's really the reason why.
Speaker 1: Huh. Okay, well, thank you for being honest.
Speaker 2: I have to let you know now, lindsay that Kyle is actually on the phone listening and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, Okay, hi Kyle, Hi, Well this is.
Speaker 14: This is worse than I could have even imagined.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I don't know if they told you, but I was.
Speaker 14: I was really worried that I had just you know, talked and talked and talking to death and you were, you know, annoyed with me or just over the whole thing. And and I never in my life imagined that it would have been that my breath was bad. And I am so absolutely mortified. I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: She didn't say it was bad. Yeah, she actually said it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: But just like you know, you can't hide too many chips like that, then you do start to get tired of them.
Speaker 14: It's it's it's it's it's my laze, you know, sour cream and onion. But those are like my like go to I always have like a little like mini bag like in the car, you know, when I go on lung drives and stuff, travel to see my parents, So it's you know, sometimes I gotta throw some snacks in the carpet.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I really am.
Speaker 14: I should have thought about that, and I don't know what the.
Speaker 1: Hell I was doing. But did you eat sour cream onion chips before the date? I did eat those before the date.
Speaker 14: I also just you generally usually carry a little kind of bag in my.
Speaker 2: Pocket, you know, but you love sour cream and onion chips more than anybody I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: It's like a binkie.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, look, it's not always sour cream.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's barbecue, sometimes it's ranch. You know, who's who's to say? But I will say, you know what. I know it's a little strange.
Speaker 14: But if you ever, you know, need of a snack or bunch sugars, low or anything, I'm your guy.
Speaker 1: I got you. He's a literal Lindsey. What do you think about that?
Speaker 12: I guess it's just sure. You know, it's nice to have someone around who always have snacks. I'll give you that. I'll give you that.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 14: I'm totally fine also being told my brother is bad.
Speaker 1: You know, it helps me fix it.
Speaker 14: If my breath smells like sour cream, or barbecue or cool ranch or you know, any of those. Really, okay, we're one of the other flavors. It doesn't matter. Just tell me and I'll fix it. I I'm okay, We'll.
Speaker 1: Being told off.
Speaker 2: Okay, lindsay, well, would you like to go on another date with Kyle? Will pay for it and you tell you have complete freedom to tell him if he's got flaming hot cheeto breath?
Speaker 9: Well, I suppose yes, if I have that freedom, and if you promise to avoid you know, maybe.
Speaker 12: The Tower cuaman onion next time. I think that'd be nice.
Speaker 14: I just want you to know I'll be I'll be brushing, I'll be mouthwashing, washing, I got everything, I got mentos, I got I got all the stuff everything, I'll be ready.
Speaker 12: I think that would be very fun, Kyle.
Speaker 6: I think it'd be fine.
Speaker 12: And you know what, if you are going to bring a snack, my favorite.
Speaker 1: Is goldfish, just so you know you know what you want goldfish, You got goldfish. I'm doing it all right. Congratulations Kyle, you got another date.
Speaker 14: Thank you guys so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to feel smart today. Of course you do.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show and there's only one way to ensure that you will feel at least ten times smarter than the average American right now, and that's when Google releases one of their top things people are googling an America lists, and Google just released its top who, What, When, Where and why searches for the month of January. Hear what weird things Americans are searching for and to search for during January, and then decide exactly when you want to move to Europe. Right after this, it's The Jewble Show. Who first looked at a count and thought? I should drink that? Questions The Jewel Show and Google just released its list of who, What, When, Where and why top searches for the month of January. Out of all the searches that are done on Google, that one made one of the top who searches. I love that conversation in your head. By the way, who first did look at it? I want to google that now?
Speaker 1: Find out? Jared? Yeah, seriously, Well over that in just a second.
Speaker 2: But right now, it's time for your shot at one thousand dollars with hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens at your shot at one thousand dollars. Just go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword check check right now, it hits one of six one Seattle dot com.
Speaker 1: That's check.
Speaker 2: It hits one of six one Seattle dot com, and you could be a thousand dollars richer. And now let's find out what Americans are searching for so we can all feel a little bit better about ourselves. Can search these things where we see at you at the top who searches? Who first looked at a cow and thought I should drink that? It's one of them?
Speaker 1: Vallid who started the rumor that cats can't be trained? They can video? Is that a rumor?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, I don't know, but apparently enough people were passionate about it, where they're like, who started that room? Or I trained my cat to fight? These are the top who searches that people did? According to Google, who taught my dog how to give me the cold shoulder?
Speaker 1: Do that they do?
Speaker 8: Do that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would you google that? Wouldn't that be something in your house to teach them?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I mean in my house.
Speaker 2: And exactly the point of how I feel when every time one of these lists come out of the top Google search is like why are people looking up that?
Speaker 5: The question is what were they doing at the time of looking up these things? That would explain a lot. Who owns the Gulf of Mexico? You mean the Gulf of America?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you who owns it. That's why they didn't get the right results. They didn't the right name.
Speaker 2: We go over the top who Where, What, when, and why searches according to Google for the month of January under what the top what searches for the month of January. What happens if you put a rubber band around a watermelon for a year?
Speaker 1: Stop it? Just how bored are we in this country? Is a good question.
Speaker 5: Actually, it's like a last year. It's gonna rot, it's gonna be gross, and it's gonna explode if you put the rubber band on it.
Speaker 1: Dum.
Speaker 2: Just think a little bit. What happens when you leave yogurt in the sun for three days?
Speaker 1: You just do it and find out.
Speaker 2: But this is the top American searches on Google for the month of January.
Speaker 1: The next search was probably can I eat it? Top searches are you?
Speaker 5: Meaning that multiple people are searching for these specific things. Yes, multiple people want to know about yogurt in the sun.
Speaker 7: Yes, I did google how long you can leave a salad in a fridge? And let me tell you, guys, I waited three days and that is not okay, then maybe wait only two?
Speaker 2: The dressing on it another one of the top what searches in the country for the month of January. What's the best way to get a cactus to be more interactive?
Speaker 1: I got this stupid cactus, but talk to me nothing, I laugh.
Speaker 2: Or just like Fiel, silent, honest, because I thought TikTok was going to go away and I needed something around to interact with.
Speaker 1: And this stupid cactus just since there looking all pokey at me, okey on its own.
Speaker 2: When time is the inauguration was also one of the top searches. Okay, that makes sense, That makes sense. Yeah, I mean I never I didn't know what time it was.
Speaker 1: No, I mean no, that one makes perfect sense to me. The other ones didn't, but this does. Yeah, okay, you never know it.
Speaker 2: We're going over the top. When, who, where, when, what? And why searches on Google? They just released it for January. When will TikTok be in the App Store? Was the top search. Yeah, surprise, never, Yeah, that one makes sense.
Speaker 1: They never that's so sad.
Speaker 2: When is the best time to move also was on the list, probably because of the.
Speaker 5: I didn't put those two things together. I was like, that's a valid serge, but okay.
Speaker 2: The top where searches according to Google for the month of January was where do socks go when they disappear in the laundry?
Speaker 1: Is one of them great questions? Great because that's so real.
Speaker 7: But also where do they go when it is here in the laundry there's like.
Speaker 5: A spot sometimes they can get into. You gotta find them where they can catch on fire.
Speaker 2: Another one of the top Google searches for where was where is the cloud that all my information goes to?
Speaker 1: You know that is also a valid question. I'm surprised Google even revealed that question. What was the answer?
Speaker 2: It's on a server farm on a ship in the middle of the ocean. This one's kind of alarming. This is also on the top ware searches. Where do they sell invisible ink? And how do I use it without getting in trouble? What are we doing in this country's cheating? And the top why searches. Google released their where, who, wear, when, what and why top searches for January, the top why searches. Why is TikTok back? Okay, that also makes sense? That does Why do cats allays knock things off the counter when you're not looking?
Speaker 1: Why are we always looking at cratmen? What's your obsession with cat? They're funny. Also, I'm just saying, why does my Wi Fi signal disappear when I need it? The most? People don't have any friends?
Speaker 3: Like that's not just a phrase you say to a friend, like what WiFi? Every time I need it? And so you asked the internet? Also you have wi Fi?
Speaker 1: Yes, the Internet that it doesn't even got an answer you could search at all? Okay, Okay, that's kind of funny sting him. This one is interesting.
Speaker 2: And remember this is the top Google searches in the country for the month of January.
Speaker 1: Why do I hate my refrigerator?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Like, why are so many people?
Speaker 2: Why do so many people hate their refrigerator enough that it made the top list?
Speaker 1: These people are looking for emotional connection and there was something It's time for Nina's What's trending?
Speaker 5: So last night was the Fire Aid wildfire benefit concert. So, as you can imagine, all of the stars came out to a sold out Kia Forum to perform, share and raise money. The wild thing is it is just from ticket sales and leading up to the benefit, they'd already raised upwards of sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: That's not including what ended up happening last night.
Speaker 5: They did let everybody know that all the donations from the night would be matched by Clippers owner Steve Balmer and his wife Connie Snyder.
Speaker 1: All of the money. How rich are they? I mean they Clippers, I.
Speaker 5: Mean I know, but I didn't know. That's incredible. So their matching, which is amazing. And then you two was one of the first to donate a million dollars. So a bunch of performers happened, I mean, your favorite stars, you name it.
Speaker 1: They were there.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the night, Lady Gaga closed the whole thing out, and she actually wrote an original song for the night that she wrote with her fiance and this is a little clip of what that sounded like. One She performed her other songs too, but this one was special.
Speaker 1: She just wrote for the people.
Speaker 9: On the natest time and even on high.
Speaker 5: So trying and stay positive, and I like it. Time takes time when it comes to healing and all that. I hear that. I don't know if that's easy for everybody to feel at that time, but I'm sure they're doing the best they can. And it's really pretty impressive to see everybody come together. And it's going to continue because the Sunday is also the Grammy Awards. Now, this is happening despite all the pressure that the Recording Academy had to postpone or cancel the show.
Speaker 1: It didn't because a lot of other award shows and stuff, right, yeah, literally everything else got canceled.
Speaker 5: Or move Yeah, but they have decided to move on with the show. It's going to be hosted by Trevor Noah. It airs on CBS, but it'll also be streamed on Paramount Plus. Favorites are performing like Benson Boone, Chapel, Roane, Sabrina, Teddy and Charlie and stuff. But the real juicy part of what's happening on Sunday is that Will Smith will be presenting. Will Smith is presenting and coming back to award shows for the very first time since Slapgate.
Speaker 1: Well, he ain't going back to the Oscars. He's still got a few more years with that one.
Speaker 5: But which is pretty amazing that the Grammys were like, Okay, well we'll let you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Grammys have to do something.
Speaker 3: They chose Trevor Noah's their host Snoozefest, right, they got No, he's just boring. He's great, I mean, he's fine, Like, but he it's just boring. He just does boring stuff. And so I don't know, this Will Smith thing is so frustrating to me, is it. Yeah, it's right up there with Chris Brown in my opinion, Like we shouldn't should cancel Chris Brown, we should cancel Will Smith forever.
Speaker 2: Will Smith also didn't attend to Grammy one year because they didn't they weren't going to televi as the thing that he was nominated for.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, back in the day. A lot of artists feels about the Grammys.
Speaker 3: Rob Schneider came out and said that basically Will Smith is the biggest piece of junk ever.
Speaker 1: Really every time he's worked with him, he's just been awful. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like since the beginning, Rob Schneider, huh, I know, of all people, I did not expect to be in Rob Schneider very upset, really like legitimately upset.
Speaker 1: People are trying to forgive him at all. Wow. Okay, yeah, so that gets Rob schneider Man that isn't mad about anything. I don't know. I don't feel like I'm mad at him, but I didn't love what he did. Yeah, I No, assault on national television is kind of weird. Yeah, I mean very weird.
Speaker 5: It is weird. It is very weird, but that's why it's juicy. But also, don't you guys just feel distracted by everything that's happening in LA with the fires and stuff for even this to go on. I mean, we're talking about it, but I usually feel distracted. I can don't feel like I can focus.
Speaker 1: I usually don't know the Grammys are happening until they happen. I feel like that's most people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, don't normally know the Grammys are happen until after and like it's all over Instagram or TikTok something happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's most people. If I feel like, maybe people don't watch the Grammys anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well it's trending, so now you know, and now you can if you wanted to do you know what.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to put you on spot. Do you know what the viewership was at all last year?
Speaker 5: No, it's been going down pretty consistently though over the years.
Speaker 1: I do know that. I think it's kind of started to plateau. They're trying to fossilated ways.
Speaker 7: TikTok, Like you can watch so many clips just on there, like if you.
Speaker 2: I'm only watching if Rob Schneider watches, Yeah, I'm not watching Schneider.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They only had sixteen point nine million viewers last year, which is less than we get on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying plow. Yeah, well, Rodgers took ahead of the recording academy. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: We'll get more than sixteen point nine on TikTok or was it seventy something million? Something like our digital our our social media person. Person she's looking with guys, she's also a person.
Speaker 1: Views in twenty twenty four. I do not have those numbers of the something Sorry.
Speaker 2: It's something like seven the most view Well, come on, Brad, you're being humble. It's the most use TikTok is received ever on anything. Millions and billions and billions.
Speaker 1: We've made this about us, but yay it is, that's what's trending.
Speaker 10: Jules dirty little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Oh man, kind of sort of okay, what you got? So I'm divorced, but I'm also currently engaged, thank you. But I do still have a somewhat of an inappropriate video on my phone from my old marriage.
Speaker 1: Hell, you haven't deleted it.
Speaker 8: The reason I haven't deleted it is not because I have some weird like attachment to the video or anything that's happened in that relationship.
Speaker 11: But what happened in video was so.
Speaker 8: Wild that it's just proof of a really wild, crazy, unexplanatory night.
Speaker 11: So me and my ex husband had.
Speaker 8: A very different relationship than I have with my fiancee now, and part of that was we used to kind of swing.
Speaker 11: Definitely not the playground kind of swing. So with this video, me and my ex husband's friends partner decided to get spicy first. So me and her decided to get in the shower, get ourselves cleaned up, maybe give the guys a show.
Speaker 8: After that, we kind of just like proceeded to do things. At that point, I was like, Okay, well, you don't know what you're doing. Let me show you how how this is really done. So I've the tables on her. But as immediately as I did, I was drawn back and I gagged, and it was.
Speaker 11: All caught on video. We took a shower together, like a really long shower together, and for some reason, she still had toilet paper balls in her what I'm yeah, In the video you see me drawback, gag and say, oops, girl, you got a little toilet paper fuzzy there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Wait hold on.
Speaker 3: Originally I thought you were keeping this video so you could remind yourself what kind of a crazy girl you've been. So now I realize it's just blackmail material for the toilet tissue girl.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 5: You're having a bad day, you just pull that out and remember you're not the toilet paper girl.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm not the toilet paper girl.
Speaker 1: So does your now fiance? Has he seen this?
Speaker 6: He has not.
Speaker 8: I've honestly been afraid to let him know that I still have it because I don't want him to think that it's like some.
Speaker 11: Weird like setish or obsession for my old relationship.
Speaker 1: I feel like his.
Speaker 5: Second he sees toilet paper girl, he's gonna understand it's being kept for a whole different.
Speaker 1: I mean you could come back, clip along, like, let me show you. Yes, this is funny.
Speaker 11: Well, just knowing my face was on toilet paper girl is enough for me.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, no, why I need a video? Remember that?
Speaker 2: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret has a good one.
Speaker 1: Bye? Hello, Hi, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 12: I'm terrible.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I started dating this twenty nine year old back in December, and I'm forty one.
Speaker 6: I told him I was thirty five, so he has no idea.
Speaker 11: I haven't told him to this field growth now because it's gross. I just it's such a lie. And now I don't know how to talk.
Speaker 6: It's been so long, and I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just feel dirty.
Speaker 7: What's all been dating for like six years and he still doesn't know you're actual age?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: No, no, only since December.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because that would make him not oh very legal.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that. I thought she said twenty No, he's twenty nine. Twenty nine, Ye, okay, that's fine. What are you shirping about twelve years?
Speaker 11: That's not crazy.
Speaker 12: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you should just enjoy the ride.
Speaker 3: And two birthdays, one for your family, were the right numbers on the cake.
Speaker 2: And then you just only never have a birthday around other people with him, that's all.
Speaker 1: If you let it slip and he's like, what I told you? What do you mean thank you for telling us your dirty little secret? Of course, what's your dirty little secret?