Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: Phone tapping, All right, scary, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: So Susannah wants to play a phone tap on her best friend Carmela, who lives a few doors away. Someone has been stealing Halloween decorations in the neighborhood, and Carmela suspects it might be the mail man. So Susannah calls Carmela to alert her that she just saw the postman do something suspicious. And I'm the postman. See what happens to.
Speaker 1: Carmela. I was just looking out the window and the guy's there. The postman's there. He's delivering the mail, and he's over from your own house. And he looks around and he starts taking down the skeleton and he'scussed in his back. I knew it, I knew. I told you this. That's one of the bitch stealing from us. Listen, you gotta get him on tape and walking a nail by. Now, well, he's coming here, it's coming up. It's coming up. Hell you what's up.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of pieces for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome, have a good day. Waits like s excuse me. Yeah, this is gonna sounds crazy, but my my friend, my friend wants to talk to you. I'm gonna rush.
Speaker 2: I'mkind of running lad on my route.
Speaker 1: You see. You wants to get going. He wants to go see a more things. Put right now, get away on the phone. Right now.
Speaker 2: He's really, really really holding me by the hand. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Just take her.
Speaker 2: I'm not supposed to be getting involved in customers business. This is against the law.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, hello, You're not supposed to be getting involved in customers This is a whippop. But you're doing stealing things off of people's property.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You have been stealing stuff on my house. Okay, I've been putting all these decorations out there and you've been taking the decorations. What decorations? I'm gonna have you fire. You're lucky. You're not going to get incarcerated. Okay, Hey, hey, chill acts. Don't you didn't tell me chill out. I live a few blocks down from when my first lists and I have the house with the scale claw and the pumpkins. You've been taking off my property little by little.
Speaker 2: This is like steer a lane over here. Why would anyone take anything from anybody.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, my friend just saw you stealing a skeleton from somebody's house.
Speaker 2: That was mine.
Speaker 1: I was can you even say that that is yours? You took it off of somebody else's.
Speaker 2: I borrowed it from me, and I was just taking it down because.
Speaker 1: I followed it from you. Okay, did you get that on video? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Can I see your phone for a second.
Speaker 1: I don't give it. You do not give him the phone. You bunt your phone. I do not give the phone. That is true. What kind of wan life are you stealing from us? Where's my daughter's pumpkin?
Speaker 2: I took it you.
Speaker 1: You put it on the porch. You weren't caught in that project and she won, and it was for that project, and you took it away from it. Do you know what it's like? Cry?
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful jack o land.
Speaker 1: My daughter cry.
Speaker 2: It had one tooth, but I thought it was a work of art. It was beautifully painted. What I got drunk and tried to play baseball with it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the post office right now. Who is your box?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I have a problem I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hear it. Who is your boss? Cliff Cliff?
Speaker 2: What Cliff Cleven?
Speaker 1: Where at a bar?
Speaker 2: He's usually sitting at a bar.
Speaker 1: Bar What bar? Cheers?
Speaker 2: It's in Boston.
Speaker 1: We're we're you talking about.
Speaker 2: Film before live studio audience.
Speaker 1: What are you laughing?
Speaker 2: Cheers?
Speaker 1: Surround with me, around with me?
Speaker 2: I am, and so is Susannah. My name is Scary Jones and melbs to read in the Morning Show. Carmela, you've been phone text what ding?
Speaker 1: Susannah? What are you? Wait a minute, what are you doing to her house?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a I'm at a radio station.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get you, you know, I want to get you right. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show