Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: And now he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: The final cause of the terrifying in flight blowout on a Boeing seven thirty seven MAX has now been determined by the National Transportation Safety Board. Investigators previously focused on the door plug, but now investigators say definitively that Boeing workers were inexperienced, calling their work unstructured and undocumented. Investigators say the plane was a ticking time bomb, the door plug making invisible movements over one hundred and fifty four flights who The NTSB is now laying out nineteen new safety recommendations. The NTSB also wants Boeing to redesign how the door plug attaches to the airplane so the same failure cannot happen again.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we all remember this story. Do I remember correctly that a door plug is the door It's just a term we don't normally use.
Speaker 6: No, it's.
Speaker 2: For a part of the airplane that can be a door, or in certain models, it can just be a window with a plug in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, as I recall.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that thing had been moving around on one hundred and fifty flights because it wasn't secured, and then it just finally blew out.
Speaker 2: That do they make nineteen new regulations? How about tighten the damn nuts attach?
Speaker 3: It seems like a good idea. Have it attached, you know, that's funny.
Speaker 2: The explanation of it was just inexperienced employees who did a poor job.
Speaker 3: That reminds me.
Speaker 2: I was just reading in the journal about the RV industry recreational vehicles called thank you Clark, and I had no idea this. There are really three big ones in the United States manufacturers. I believe all three of them pay their employees per unit made. It's a peace rate, as they say, and not an hourly rate. And as soon as you're done with your quota, you can go home.
Speaker 3: Well, that would invite shoddy workmanship.
Speaker 2: Blanking obviously, people rushing through, not giving a crap whatever it takes to get it done.
Speaker 6: Then I get to go fishing or drinking or whatever.
Speaker 3: There's an old joke.
Speaker 5: I don't know if people say it anymore, but back in the day I used to hear old men say about that one must have been built on a Friday, you know, if a car something broke on a car or whatever.
Speaker 6: That's a good old time, he's saying.
Speaker 5: And that actually would apply here Friday before fourth of July weekend. I got to believe those RVs were made rather rapidly to get out the door at noon so you could start your fishing.
Speaker 3: Trip or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, that's interesting. Yeah it is, Huh.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they made seven thirty seven's that way right anyway, So, speaking of technology a different sort than an AI story, I am completely convinced that mankind has invented its doom. I'm just there's nothing I can do about it, so I try not to worry about it. I hope my kids are smart and savvy enough to, you know, to have happy lives in spite of the coming.
Speaker 6: AI apocalypse.
Speaker 5: If nothing else, the biggest change in the shortest amount of time that's probably ever happened, which would be whip sawing, even if it turns out okay.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Alicia Finley, who writes for the journal opinion page, who I think is just terrific one of my favorite writers, has a piece today.
Speaker 6: I think it is or recently.
Speaker 2: Analyzing what people are saying so far, including the CEO of Amazon about AI with that employee memo that he sent out, the key line of which was, we will need fewer people doing some of the jobs that are being done today and more people doing other types of jobs, and that the people who will keep their jobs are people who learn how to use AI effectively. And he explained that AI advances me and employees will do less rote work and more thinking strategically, which sounds really super great, and all this will require a higher level of cognition than does the rote work many white collar employees now do. But as AI is getting smarter, I'll start quoting Alicia. Now, younger college grads may be getting dumber. Like early versions of chat GBT, they can regurgitate information and ideas, but struggle to come up with novel insights or analyze issues from different directions. And then she goes in an interesting direction, and this is the fruit of the tree of nonlge stuff. We don't know what we're doing to ourselves, she mentions. The brain continues to develop and mature into one's mid twenties, some of us longer than that, but like a muscle. It needs to be exercise, stimulated, and challenged to grow stronger. Technology and especially AI, can stunt this development by doing the mental work that builds the brain's version of a computer cloud, a phenomenon called cognitive offloading.
Speaker 6: Cool. Yeah, yeah, cool, But.
Speaker 2: Growing research shows and I remember we talked about this a while ago. We had a debate about cursive cursive writing, which seems silly and unnecessary in handwriting in general. But then these studies have come out that show that handwriting engages parts of your brain that play a crucial role in learning and help children with word and letter recognition. But more than that, taking notes by hand also promotes memory development by forcing you to synthesize and prioritize information. When you plunk away on a keyboard. On the other hand, information can go as it were, in one ear and out the other. And then they study the electrical activity of university students during the activities of handwriting and typing, and the way their brains worked were very, very different. Now that's just kind of a side point to the greater point, which is the dopey grunt work that now the computers do, can do, or the AI can do, is the very dopey grunt work that give builds the neural muscles it takes to do the more advanced stuff. You can't skip to bench pressing two hundred and fifty pounds having not bench pressed one hundred pounds ever, neurologically speaking.
Speaker 5: That's really interesting. I was just thinking, in my own life, I do some I hate the term journaling. I don't know, it sounds so woosy. My son would say gay and so at all his high school friends, including gay ones.
Speaker 6: But funny, isn't it. Uh?
Speaker 5: But anyway, writing about things that are, you know, difficult to try to get.
Speaker 3: Them out or figure them out.
Speaker 5: But I do it a lot, typing into my notes and my phone, and you're you're saying that doesn't count, that that doesn't work right interest the same way I might be completely wasting my time.
Speaker 2: I hate handwriting. I did say I'm left handed, I have short fingers. I just the physical act of handwriting.
Speaker 6: I hate. It's just physically.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 5: My my my son who's left handed, is that way. He just he just he almost says it hurts. It's just like he hat it's physically awful for him to do it.
Speaker 2: Does get kind of crampy because you're taught that your letters ought to have a certain slam slant. And if you're left handed you have to like form a hook with your hand and rights sideways.
Speaker 3: You're some sort of degenerates. We all know it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You know, if you don't know this, you should. The word sinister is Latin for left handed for good reason, right, and what's the equivalent right hand? And it's like noble or something. Yeah, anyway, that's why I'm a Satanist. Anyway, moving along, then you get well, I kind of made the point already. But if you don't do the stuff to work up to the advanced stuff, you'll never be able to do the advanced stuff.
Speaker 6: And college and.
Speaker 2: High school students are increasingly using large language models like chat GPT to write papers, perform mathematical proofs, and create computer code. That means they don't learn to think through, express or defend ideas. And Aha moments occur spontaneously within your brain with a sudden burst of high frequency electrical activity. When the brain connects seemingly unrelated concept, it finds the connections and sees patterns, and then it says, oh wow, and we're denying ourselves all of the grunt work to get there.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I've had that happen with music before, with after years of doing well. It's like learning scales and then something else and then somehow it all comes together at one point. Yeah, it makes sense so that it can happen with this other stuff. But we're slipping the first part. We're skipping the scale right as a quick.
Speaker 2: Aside, and I realized this sounds kind of silly and makes it clear that I'm an old bastard at this point. But Judy and I are really into doing crossword puzzles. We do like the hard New York Times like Friday through Sunday crossword puzzles, and I will and we do them as a team, which is fun and brings us together. But I will be utterly stumped. Saturday's the hardest one. Sunday's kind of a mind blank because often there's a trick within the puzzle. But Saturday is really hard, and often I will be completely stumped, and I will go away for an hour or two hours. I will come back and I will crush it. Yeah, what happened there? That's worth thinking about.
Speaker 5: How I've been utilizing that my whole life, like writing papers for school. I always knew that if I thought about it, thought about it, thought about it, couldn't come up with it. If I slept, I'd wake up and I'd have it.
Speaker 3: I would have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, and I what does happen?
Speaker 5: What does happen? I'm reading this book right now to Graham Green. He's a fantastic author. I've never written his stuff, but he's in this novel I'm reading right now. It's about an author, so he's talking about himself basically. But how writing is something that happens while you're not thinking about it. He says, you're gathering all this information, coming up with plot ideas, and then the writing happens when you're not thinking about it, and then it comes out on the page. So it's just exactly what you're describing. It's your brain is doing something while you're asleep or occupied doing something else, synthesizes it and then it comes out.
Speaker 2: Or and this is a bit of a quibble, and this is what I was about to say. I'm not going to lecture you, but I now discipline myself harshly using a lash to be bored a certain amount of the day to be doing nothing, reading nothing, looking at nothing but the trees and the sky and my dog peeing over there. I am committed to being not occupied a certain chunk of the day.
Speaker 5: So you're like Putty Elaine's boyfriend sitting on the plane just staring at the seatback.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Do you want something to read? No, I'm a right now. Anything crossword puzzle.
Speaker 6: I'm fine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I sat next to a lady like that a few months ago. I think I talked about it on the air, and it was freaking me out. It was weird me out. I was like, is she going to take over the plane or kill me or explode into a rage or this is not natural catch on fire? But take time to daydreams. Seriously, Now we waxed so philosophical about that.
Speaker 6: I didn't get the story. Number two I really wanted.
Speaker 2: To as a football fan, AI is coming to the NFL and it could transform the game.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I can't even imagine what b And I've got a personal story from chat GPT that has happened in the last couple hours that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: All on the way Trump met with Zelensky. By the way, one on one at the NATO summit.
Speaker 5: A news still coming out about that, and do Zelensky wore a suit so he wouldn't get yelled at.
Speaker 3: And uh, we'll see what comes out of that.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about a bunch of different things AI. Earlier, we were talking about the new Tesla robotaxis.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 5: Paused in an intersection in Austin or something like that and made some news.
Speaker 3: But I would see the automated.
Speaker 5: Driving on the Tesla, which kind of fits into the AI stuff, is so much better than it was three years ago when I first started writing Tesla. I mean, it's night and day and it's so good now. And I never thought I would have any interest in using automated driving, similar to the first time I ever saw somebody texting and learned about it, and I thought, why would anybody do that? And then obviously we all text consotly. Now I use automated driving all the time. When I drive my vehicle that doesn't have it, it seems like, oh, this is kind of a pain in the ass. So you're a convert, don't well, don't pretend you know what things you'll like, and you don't.
Speaker 3: I know, in my own life. I've been proven wrong multiple times.
Speaker 2: So the NFL is about to change thanks to AI, and they in the Athletic they're talking about how coaches are already using AI to analyze tendencies of opponents and that sort of thing. They use the example of there's a wide gulf between the math used to optimize fourth down decisions and a voiced AI agent telling you to look out for the weak side linebacker while you're sitting alone in your office.
Speaker 6: On a Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: This assistant coach who's the offensive coordinator for the Falcon says, I'm getting a little scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could see where this would go very quickly, can't you. I mean, and there are I mean without even thinking of reading with this or thinking about it. I just AI could crunch the last five years of all the plays. Say, look eighty seven percent of the time, the other team is going to do this in this situation, and you react to it, and then that will be cool up until the point that it's just AI against AI. You know, a season from now, Uh, when.
Speaker 2: York computer telling you what play to run in their computer are telling them how to counter it and having a pretty good idea what's coming and that they're talking about coaches being replaced entirely, but teams already have. This guy was hired by the Raiders as the head coach research specialist, but the job may be better understood as AI coordinator.
Speaker 6: He uses AI every single day.
Speaker 5: He's clearly going to happen. Don't know why I hadn't thought about this before. This is clearly going to happen. You got super smart people who study like like maniacs for this stuff to make decisions in the like forty five seconds you have before between plays.
Speaker 3: Or whatever it is, and now AI is going to be able to do it.
Speaker 6: Let me read you some of this.
Speaker 2: I feel pretty confident saying that some team is going to win a Super Bowl in the next few years utilizing AI at a very high rate, significantly higher than it's ever been used before.
Speaker 6: Said this coach.
Speaker 2: It's really an opportunity to differentiate your differentiate yourself from a team that might have a more talented roster.
Speaker 6: Better coaches or whatnot.
Speaker 2: Ruin there's going to be more and more separation with teams that are have bought in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they might have to outlaw that. I mean, because it's similar to when computers got better at chess than humans and people thought that'd be the end of chess or whatever. No, people still like watching the best humans play each other, even though they're a computer out there could beat either one of them.
Speaker 3: Who cares.
Speaker 5: You still want to know the best human is. I think knowing who the best humans are at guests in the plays is more fun than two computers battling it.
Speaker 6: Out right, You're right.
Speaker 2: It'll be so interesting to see how the league and the rules adapt to this and how people will then cheat. Because they're talking about there are systems that can watch game film, sure of multiple teams, multiple games, and analyze it come up with the probabilities. The next layer, they say, is understanding personnel as well, because, as they put it, fourth and one with Mike Vick and Algae Crumpler looks a lot different than Fourth and one with Kirk Cousins and Kyle Bitts.
Speaker 5: And figure that, Hey, I will figure that out because they can take it into much information. Give it a week, they ai, Yeah, so, okay, well that is very interesting. That will ruin the sport for a season or two before they have to get rid of it. Wow, had never even thought of that, but that's clearly going to happen.
Speaker 6: Are getting weird, and they're getting weird fast.
Speaker 5: God, I would say, so any comment on that, give us a text or an emails.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Fordoh is obliterated, but the news cycle was obliterated by the attempt to obliterate fourdoh and that nothing else has been covered very much except for war with Iran and Trump truth and out a gazillion things a day. He truthed this out yesterday to my friends in the Senate. Locked yourself in a room if you must, do not go home for fourth of July. Get the job done. In all caps, mister Trump wrote on social media, work with the House so they can pick it up and pass it immediately. So I don't know if that will happen or where it's going, but he said, this.
Speaker 6: Is the big, beautiful, horrible abomination.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't go home for fourth of July and get this done, so I'll see that happens. So he's at the NATO summit right now and doing all kinds of stuff and saying all kinds of interesting things, and they'll be news throughout the day on that he did meet with President Zalinski, both of them saying they had a long and substance of talk, although I don't you know, we don't know yet exactly what that was about. A Ukrainian reporter did ask Trump a question though.
Speaker 1: BBC News Ukrainian, where are you from?
Speaker 3: I'm from Ukraine.
Speaker 1: So my question to you is whether or not the US is ready to sell anti air missile systems Patriot to Ukraine. We know that Russia has been pound in Ukraine really heavily.
Speaker 3: Right now, are you living yourself now?
Speaker 1: And you my husband is there, wow, and.
Speaker 3: I can see you very you know, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And me with the kids, I mean actually because he wanted me to be.
Speaker 3: Your husband the soldier. Now he's there now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well that's rough self, right, that stuff, And you're living here and you're a reporter.
Speaker 3: I am good. So let me just tell you.
Speaker 7: They do want to have the anti missiles, okay, as they call them, the Patriots, and we're going to see if we could make some available.
Speaker 3: You know, very hard to get. We need them to.
Speaker 7: We were supplying him to Israel and the very effective, one hundred percent effective, hard to believe, how effective, and they do want that more than any other thing, as you probably know. That's a very good question, and I wish you a lot of luck. I mean, I can see it's very upsetting to you. So say hello to your husband. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: Interesting. So our producer Hanson's take on it was he feels like Trump is softening on Ukraine a little bit. Trump is over the years, does seem to be amazingly affected by moments with individuals who have certain stories where it like leaves a mark with.
Speaker 3: Him and maybe that will be one there.
Speaker 2: In a way that you wouldn't think it'd be necessary sometimes. But yeah, right. I really liked his response when Putin offered help with the mediating with around, and Trump said, I don't need help with around, I need help with you.
Speaker 5: Right, And if you're I can't imagine how you deal with life as president Zelenski. But all the attention the various missile attacks on Tel Aviv have gotten, for instance, when he is suffering many multiples of that every single day, a barrage of missiles and ballistic missiles and drone attacks and everything like that, and people dying and buildings being crushed and all that sort of stuff every single day, and when a fraction of that happens in Tel Aviv, it makes all kinds of news in the United States. It's got to be very frustrating to me, to him.
Speaker 2: Well, and to my mind, virtually every story about Ukraine ought to include Remember they gave up their nukes because we and other countries assured their security, right, And since then, it's worth mentioning they have gotten more and more friendly towards the West and a better and better ally for the future. So there's more reason now than there was at the time to say, yeah, we've got your back. So if you want to see a half century of utter horror and chaos convinced the world that the United States doesn't keep its promises.
Speaker 5: You like horror, do that. Here's a burbling scandal. No idea if it's sure or not. But somebody suggested that I read was Tulsey Gabbard locked out of many the discussions about the attack on our an, the person who leaked the assessment that not that much damage was done.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I'd heard a pushback that no, she was involved in a lot of good, a lot of big stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, she wasn't in those initial meanings, in at least according to the report. No, No, I'm just saying heard pushback. But yeah, does she seem like the sort of person that would do that.
Speaker 3: Hell's yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what her agenda would.
Speaker 5: Be, because what's gonna happen. If it turns out we didn't destroy that much of the nuclear facility, then we're gonna bomb it again, or or help Israel'll.
Speaker 6: Do it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, the motivation I can come up with is if indeed she is not only inexplicably soft on Russia but an actual isolationist, an actual Hey, divide up to the world into these spheres of influence and we'll just mind our business. You mind your business, then she'd be pretty hardcore against this strike against Iron and would want to leak that Hey, it wasn't very successful anyway.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying I think she did it. It's an intriguing thought.
Speaker 5: I didn't get to this breaking news, which I should have earlier. Israel Events officials assess major long term damage to a RAN's nuclear program. Israel officials confirm most enriched uranium is trapped following the massive US strikes inside the underground Isfahan facility and possibly Ford, Oh after entrances were destroyed. These sites are monitored for any extraction attempt. That'd be an attempt by the Uranians to get it out.
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, Western drone with their name on it.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 5: Western intelligence services are still assessing whether additional and enriched uranium exists beyond the known nine hundred pounds in and elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's interesting. How exactly do you assess that? I don't know whether there's stuff elsewhere? You got, guys, or do a phone call around noon today from Muhammad, he's at the research lab.
Speaker 6: You let us know.
Speaker 5: Well, we were told by a number of people that Israel certainly has somebody like on the inside. Not only people on the ground that are Massad agents or whatever they are commandos, but somebody who's turned on the Iranian regime and is working with Israel. So who knows what they know about where the uranium is?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You see where they hanged three guys, Yeah, in Aaran, tried them, convicted them, hang them quickly.
Speaker 6: That's an efficient system they got there.
Speaker 5: Yikes, to send the message, hey, don't don't be spying for Israel or this is what will.
Speaker 2: Happen, right, and those guys might have been shopkeepers. Sure, they just had to hang somebody to terrify everybody into compliance.
Speaker 6: Nikes, I'm glad you're an American.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't have any idea, but my guess would be Israel knows where that uranium is, oh yeah, or will soon, because they had people in there a month and a half before this.
Speaker 3: Is that what the reporting was putting this all together?
Speaker 6: The strikes? Yeah, I don't know, because they've had people for years and years.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, oh yeah, obviously, but particularly on the whole stop in the nuclear actor program and everything. So I got assume they'd been keeping an eye on I mean, if they had, if we got pictures of trucks at FOD oh before the bombings that everybody suspects you drove off with the uranium. I can't believe that Israel wasn't tracking that like as hard as.
Speaker 2: They could, right, sure, yeah, yeah, I wonder. So we haven't talked about what we want to do next segment. Wait a second, what is that I knew I wanted to get to that. Oh, I want to get to this real quick. This is the Free Beacon, the Washington Free Beacon does really good journalism. Their conservative They do not have Trump arrangement syndrome, and they are taking completely seriously. The gray House poll, that's a political analytics firm that's well known. I guess seventy six percent of Trump voters strongly support the attack, compared with fourteen percent who somewhat support it. Eighty four percent of respondents agreed that the strikes were limited military actions, not war. Eighty two percent called the attack a smarter, more limited operation that can achieve US objectives without leading to a wider war.
Speaker 6: Blah blah bah.
Speaker 2: I've seen that published in several The Free Press actually took that poll seriously. Then I've got the Yugov who did two polls within twenty four hours of the attack, and among Republicans sixty eight percent strongly or somewhat approved and thirteen didn't. But Democrats were seventy to sixteen against all Americans, it was forty six thirty five against.
Speaker 5: Only sixteen percent of Democrats were for this. So is that I don't want anything that makes Trump look good?
Speaker 3: Or do you are you okay with Iran getting a nuclear weapon? Which is it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: What I say that number was Democrats seventy to sixteen. If it was Obama, it would be sixty three twenty in the other direction. So it's who's president, I think.
Speaker 3: So, I hope I don't look at the world that way.
Speaker 5: I don't think I do. I sure try not to of it mattering that much. Who's the president. It's either a good idea to bomb this country or not bomb this country, or to take out this leader or not take out that leader. I don't do it based on who's the president, or support it or not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I know, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's it would be terrifying to spend five minutes in somebody else's brain. Well, I talked about several times the Joe Scarborough's himself when MSNBC said, those of us on our network doing the touchdown dance around not destroying Porto what you're Also, he recognized on air that it is wide spread that people were super happy when they heard maybe the strikes were not successful.
Speaker 3: Yes, holy crap, How freaking deranged is that.
Speaker 5: You are a trader to your country or you're so deranged by your hate for Trump, you're like you can't see the forest for the trees that's maybe the first time I've ever used the expression.
Speaker 2: Actually, God to take away the vote. Can't have those people voting. They're too stupid.
Speaker 5: You want our enemy to get a nuclear weapon because that would make Trump look bad. Your nuts, your nuts, We will finish strong.
Speaker 9: Next the criminal case again, Sean Colmes is nearing an end, and the man who made a living with lyrics said nothing in his own defense? Is if your decision not to testify in this case, Judge run Supermanian asked, and Colmes responded, that is solely my decision. Defense attorneys called no witnesses and rested their case. Moments after prosecuting rested theirs. Jury deliberations could be get as soon as late Friday.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're a court watcher, I am legal correspondent Joe getting.
Speaker 5: What does calling no witnesses as a defense mean? Does that mean you really really think the other side didn't do their job, like you could only do harm by What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Or do you think it's soul man, I had a slow building sneeze going terrible timing.
Speaker 5: Or does it mean we're so screwed? This guy's so guilty, there's no point in even trying I'm sick of this. I don't even want to sit next to him anymore. Ay, who made his living writing lyrics, had nothing to say. What the hell was that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It probably And please, if you're a defense attorney, knock us off an email as quick as you can mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com.
Speaker 6: I suspect strongly it has to.
Speaker 3: Do with you.
Speaker 2: Don't love your witnesses, not one hundred percent certain they're going to convince the jury of what you think they're going to and you don't think the prosecution brought it home, so you thought, at this point the jurors are probably not going to go unanimous.
Speaker 6: To convict our fella. So let's just call it good.
Speaker 3: It's not money. Huh. Interesting?
Speaker 5: I was you know, Oj getting off It was all about his amazing dream team defense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta admit I am surprised.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that clib, Michael, that was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robert emails. Dextrous is the opposite of sinister, sinistress that left handed is sinister, Right handed is dextros how handed? The Latins discriminating against lefties? Yes, bastards Latino. Sorry, I'm looking at email. I'll stop now.
Speaker 5: But okay, so you hmm, So it doesn't necessarily mean they're super confident. It might just mean that they got no good witnesses to bring.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, they look at what they were gonna try to communicate and how they're gonna try to communicate it and figure out whether at this point that would be a better strategy than just letting the sleeping dog lie. And interesting, you got a couple of jerrors on your side.
Speaker 5: And they must have convinced their client, Diddy who's paying them, that this is a good idea, or he would have revolted right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's a curious decision. I would love to know more. I can barely even offer you a coherent answer. Is I think I've made clear?
Speaker 5: Wow, you aren't gonna have somebody up there somehow to push back against that video, that damaging videotape.
Speaker 2: Or just a couple of people up there saying, look, he's a horn dog, but he's a nice fella. I mean, he's not running a criminal enterprise. He's really really likes to have sex.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, they could start deliberating, as you heard there, as early as Friday, and then would they work next week with fourth of July.
Speaker 3: I have none. I've been on.
Speaker 6: Them probably oh yeah, yeah, probably not on the holiday.
Speaker 3: But now I'll be darned.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna talk a little bit of AI as a therapist.
Speaker 3: In the One More Thing podcast.
Speaker 7: Oh My, and now Final Faults with Armstrong and Getty Engage.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show. Wouldn't that be delightful? Here he is our technical director Michael Angelo, to lead us off.
Speaker 6: Michael final thought.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I got a rental car and it's a little slow, so I'm trying to think about some routes I can go downhill to get like some momentum because yeah, I'm having a hard time getting to sing up to sixty five seventy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah. Rental cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have kind of a powerful car, and you gotta get used to rental cars. You cannot shoot the gaps you get used to. Katie green aesteemed to Newswoman as a final thought, Katie, Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Drew wanted a weight limit pre nup, so I countered him with a hair requirement and we just called it even.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm drawing with a sharpie. Where your hairline is now its permanent. We're going to measure jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 5: I certainly wasn't going to bring up politics, but Joe Rogan had Bernie Sanders on today, and Bernie said on the Joe Rogan Show he's going to run for president again in twenty eight he.
Speaker 3: Will be eighty three. He is eighty three.
Speaker 6: I think enough story I didn't get to today. We'll try to squeeze it in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The founder of FedEx, Fred Smith, passed away this last week.
Speaker 6: Really an amazing guy. And Jason Riley of the Journal Made wrote.
Speaker 2: A great piece about what schools could learn from fed X and the postal service made the postal service twice as good as it was, Oh, no doubt. Competition, competition, competition, and the teachers unions in particular want no competition.
Speaker 6: What does that tell you?
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Geeddy wrapping up another grueling for our workday.
Speaker 2: So many people to thank, so little time. Good to Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Check out the hot links, check out Katie's corner, drop us to note if there's something we ought to be talking about or do you want to offer a prospective mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com And while you're there, pick up a groovy hat, T shirt or hoodie for your favorite AG fan.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: We got lots for you tomorrow. So many ongoing news stories. Where's the uranium?
Speaker 3: Among other things on.
Speaker 5: The next Armstrong in Getty Show, God bless American.
Speaker 3: I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna twist you not you do this to my stay here.
Speaker 3: I mean, if anyone think that's bonkers, it's like, well.
Speaker 6: We're on the brink, yeap.
Speaker 2: Have any of you guys asked him to step down and resign for their drinking?
Speaker 6: Let me say, let me say one thing. I'm not gonna blow sunshine up your hind end or whatever.
Speaker 3: Thank you the reality.
Speaker 6: You need to be slacked in the side of the head with reality.
Speaker 3: That's gotta feel refreshing. It's like a sunshine but Armstrong and Getty