Speaker 1: Sometimes digital things talk to each other weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, I promise you it's not digital.
Speaker 1: I think it is something to dig digittle bit down, get down, just you and me, so aware, one hundred bios away.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that end sing song?
Speaker 1: So like when you're listening to this, like I sometimes my voice goes in and out and pops because something's not right with this microphone in this box. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It's not the box, it's probably the mic. We can have Jeff look into it. But anyway, welcome to Serial Killers. We love it, appreciate you, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Today's Monday, April seventeenth, and the show's on vacation this week, the big show. So we had to be here to give you this.
Speaker 2: Show by pre recording it a week in advance.
Speaker 3: Are you anywhere right now?
Speaker 1: No, you're home?
Speaker 2: I think so. Honestly, I don't know because I want to go away, but at this is okay? God, can you just let me live?
Speaker 3: You were too high?
Speaker 2: Well now this mic is sod usual. Oh my god, I can't well now I'm doing this now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Giraffing, I know, but because there, how about that there you go.
Speaker 2: You should have just let me, just let me live.
Speaker 3: I know, but you were too high.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't listen.
Speaker 3: Let's eat cereal. We have lots to do.
Speaker 2: You just asked me where I was, and now you're just cutting me off.
Speaker 1: Or you said no, you're not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know yet. I might be in Florida. I might not be. That's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: In Florida.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not not yet. Okay, I will be later.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, can you keep talking. I'm gonna move your chair. I'm gonna unplug your mic. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna hopefully it doesn't distract you.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: That's just you cutting me off and just hijacking you want to eat? Is that squirreling? Is that what Carla calls it?
Speaker 1: No squirreling as if I went hey man and then just got right back to the show and didn't say anything about who the man is?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: I hate how high this mic is.
Speaker 1: I know, I really wish I could fix that stand. I'm i get a proper studio for this podcast.
Speaker 2: Look at how much dust is already accumulated. On that. Do you see that?
Speaker 3: You know what? Dust is?
Speaker 1: Dead skin?
Speaker 3: Look at how much?
Speaker 1: Don't don't ew.
Speaker 2: Balk at that? This is literally from just what is it two or three months that we've been here and.
Speaker 1: You're ready to eat andy?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, now with my dusty fingers new or classic? Your dusty fingers sounds like it would be such app or a country singer, Yeah, dusty fingers or drag queen. Here's bado song out on the prairie.
Speaker 1: Okay, there used to be a wrestler named Dusty Rhodes.
Speaker 2: I feel like I knew that, but I don't know from why or from where? Anyway. Eighties let's eat cereal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, newer, classic, I'll let you choose.
Speaker 2: I will do new new Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it fruit loops?
Speaker 1: No, there's no new fruit loops?
Speaker 2: I see fruit loops over there, though.
Speaker 3: That's cool. So this is a new cereal from Kashi.
Speaker 1: Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: It's a Coshee cereal. Okay, it's chocolate chocolate you excited?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It looks like honeycomb.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Chocolate waffle bites?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, see it even says new.
Speaker 2: New bite sized waffle cereal. Big chocolate waffle taste. I don't like chocolate waffles. Can I just put that out there?
Speaker 1: I like chocolate chip waffle, Yes, I don't like full on chocolate batter.
Speaker 2: Yes, Eggo chocolate chip waffles. That was my Do you just have to throw trash at me? Where my childhood? I remember waking up and going to school, but always having a chocolate chip eggo waffle.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you something. It smells like coca pebbles. I really like the cocoa smell there.
Speaker 2: That is right nice?
Speaker 1: You think cashe you don't think good cocoa flavor. But it almost smells like it's gonna make really good chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I'm into that has the milk? Is it expired?
Speaker 3: No, it's brand new. I just bought it.
Speaker 1: I actually got it yesterday at Target. And let me tell you something about Target milk.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Yeah, honestly, Target has decent milk, or not decent milk, but decent prices.
Speaker 1: It's good in gathers. The brand is that's their brand. And okay, so this one gallon container of milk was two ninety nine, shut up, okay. And the Tuscan one that they had right next to it was four ninety nine.
Speaker 3: So I don't get like. To me, milk is milk, yeah, milk.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't taste different unless it's you know, organic or whatever, or you're.
Speaker 2: Doing oat milk or common milk.
Speaker 1: Just straight up regular milk. Yeah, cow's a cow. There's no branded cows. I mean they brand them with an X, but it's not like a brand of cow.
Speaker 2: A cow's a cow. Yeah, you're right, I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the gallons drool the gallons.
Speaker 2: Do I know what I hate about the gallons? The crusties. Yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 1: Unless you have a massive family. It's hard to drink a gallon of milk quickly.
Speaker 2: We should go back to the old days when it would come in a glass jar.
Speaker 1: They do well. We should go back to that, the old days when first of it's not a jar, it's a bottle or a jug.
Speaker 2: You thought it was a jar. Milk came in a jar. Oh my god. Okay, we could continue.
Speaker 1: Jelly comes in a jar, peanut butter a jar, cauld I have a jar. You don't say you can have a jar of milk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you would know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's two percent. Goodn't gather milk from Target? You're ready?
Speaker 3: Very corky?
Speaker 2: What's really corky? Crunchy? Yeah, yeah, to crunchy a little bit. I agree. Let me think about this one.
Speaker 1: It does have a nice cocoa flavor. I agree again, Carla Marie. This is chocolate waffle bites from Cashi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. It has nice chocolate flavor, like that's that's really good. But it's very crunchy. I'm gonna give this one three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And normally when you think of cost, you think maybe a little healthier, a little like earthy.
Speaker 3: This one doesn't really have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do the hands again?
Speaker 1: Earthy? You know from the earth. Well, I'm gonna try the milk before I rate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: The milk is nice.
Speaker 2: It kind of tastes like a cocoa pebble, No cocoa puff, coco, just the bird. It tastes like the bird. Is it the same company the Bird? No?
Speaker 1: Actually, I believe Kelloggs makes coshy if I'm not mistaken, got it? Am I mistaken?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean it doesn't say Kellogg's on here. Anymore. It's just his Coshee company. Okay, I kind of thought Kelloggs owned it, or it owns a part of it or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it kind of tastes like the Bird chocolate cereal with Luck Lucky.
Speaker 1: Four years in and you're saying the Bird chocolate cereal walk is the leprechaun from Lucky Charms.
Speaker 2: Okay, I meant too can that's fruit loops. I'm dope. I meant the chocolate bird, Sonny Sunny Sonny. Yeah, it reminds me of that cocoa puffs, but like a way, oh so I got it right. The problem is when I say something right and I look at you for confirmation, I kind of get one of these sometimes, like a like ready to attack. So then I just get too defensive and then I doubt myself.
Speaker 1: I don't love the crunch. It's a weird crunch. The chocolate flavor is nice for a coffee cereal. I'm going to give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, what did you say about the milk? Just okay, average, that's right. Yeah, that's disappointing me.
Speaker 3: It's pretty decent the milk.
Speaker 2: It tastes like an oversized cocoa puff. That's way too crunchy, almost like a little stale.
Speaker 1: It does taste like it's a little bit stale. The cocoa puff thing don't agree with. But the stale part, yes, okay, so that's all right, We're allowed to disagree.
Speaker 3: We're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what makes us an odd couple duo. Everybody as a description says Scotty is a serial fanatic, and Andrews just hire for the rise.
Speaker 1: Along for the ride. Yeah, a log for the ride. Yep you are and our bumpy ride. It's been andy o Lord ready for classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I got this at Target yesterday's. Well, I couldn't believe that we hadn't done it yet. Okay, straight up Raisin brand, straight up Raisin brand. But it's Targets brand market pantry.
Speaker 2: Oh so they have Good and Gather and they have market pantry. Yes, okay, they're not consolidating at all into Good and Gathering.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Good and gatherers more like their organic type brand, even though the milk is not organic. So I'm not sure. Okay, but they have I think there's even a third brand if I'm not mistaken. I'm not a Target frequenter like I'll go there every once in a while because they get some new cereal fast them and Walmart seem to get them faster than the supermarkets. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I feel like because they probably have the inn with the manufacturer.
Speaker 1: Well, because they have they can buy moee. You know, with volume comes good things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I will say, if you ever get the stirfry mix from Target, it's it's just like a little package that you could buy frozen. No, it has the steak that you cook yourself. It has the noodles that you cook, and it has like the sauce that you put on it. It is so freakin good. That's just my does have.
Speaker 1: A name or no, It's literally just a Target stir f i mix. Is it in like the cold refrigeration?
Speaker 2: Go buy where the steak is and it's so good every time I see it, I buy.
Speaker 3: It all right.
Speaker 1: If my eyes were closed this, I would think that this is Kellogg's raisin bran from the smell smells exactly the same. If I open my eyes, I would see the sugar raisins, which also looks like Kellogg's raisin bran.
Speaker 2: These are very sugary raisins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they are usually looked at the rains. Of course you didn't. Why would you? Here you go, what is that supposed to know? Nothing?
Speaker 2: You never look at the raisins.
Speaker 3: I mean, why would you look at what you're eating?
Speaker 2: You know, just eat? Is that supposed to be? What is that?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Ready?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just not even gonna comment.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean Kellogg's ask I would say it has a lot of.
Speaker 1: See now I disagree. I said, maybe you just got a lot. I got two raisins in this whole cup.
Speaker 2: Every time I pick it up, I'm getting at least three raisins.
Speaker 1: You're not quite as plump as Collogs. I would say, there's probably one and a half scoops in here.
Speaker 2: Not to.
Speaker 3: What the Sun? Very good?
Speaker 1: You're so proud of yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I got it right? What was that little I don't really know what to make of this. I would say, get raisin, get actual raisin brand over this one with the two scoops from the Sun.
Speaker 3: Agree.
Speaker 1: There are times where you can get Colloggs raisin brand for a dollar nine on a box if you wait till it's on sale.
Speaker 2: I think it's nice that they make their own alternative. But in this case, I would say get get the name brand over the store brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will give this one three balls.
Speaker 2: I was gonna give it the same.
Speaker 3: The raisins are little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're little, and it just doesn't I don't know, Like a raisin brand cereal you really kind of know what you're doing, and this one I don't really know.
Speaker 3: Almost like they shrink up in the milk. Yeah, right, they shrivel, they shrivel.
Speaker 1: Can you take a break? And uh, I gotta go get something, just you know, scat for a second. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Scat. Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Scat? I'll be back in a second.
Speaker 2: I gotta get something, Okay, I swear on my life from I'm about to get hit with anything, or if anything explodes on me, I am going to lose my mind. I really really hope that this is not a bad surprise. And if it is a bad surprise, I'm gonna freak out. And if you're watching this on the YouTube channel right now, this is all I don't know what he's getting and I'm very nervous. I'm back, what is it?
Speaker 1: I just needed a cup of water for what for this? Next cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: What what what?
Speaker 2: And we're back? What?
Speaker 3: Just what was that?
Speaker 2: I was scatting?
Speaker 1: But what was that sound effect?
Speaker 3: You think? I just hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it's applause. Maybe it's warm, warm, warm warm. You felt a little hop No, look at Scott, Yeah, fel can you wish I got that on video?
Speaker 1: Well we're off to a great start anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh and my email just came in. No, no, don't let me just shut my email off. That's way. It doesn't make the noise.
Speaker 1: That was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe you did that on purpose.
Speaker 1: No, I sure didn't.
Speaker 2: That's that's not great. Okay, let me go back. Come on, all right.
Speaker 3: So last week, Yeah, my daughter Cooper was here.
Speaker 2: Who are you doing the milk?
Speaker 1: My daughter Cooper was here? Yeah, and we did the uh on the go crowded milk.
Speaker 2: People loved your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was not into those cereals at all. But it's only because it was it's a mental thing, powdered milk. It's a mental thing.
Speaker 2: I've never had powdered milk, or you know what I have, Because I saw most of the comments were like, do you do you like easy Mac? That's powdered milk, but not.
Speaker 1: Really, it's powdered cheese though. This is actually this is actually powdered.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: There is some milk in that cheese, but it's not, you know. So anyway, I got another one. This will do fruity pebbles today. This is the Okay, go post fruity pebbles. Now you know the story. I tried to tell it last week, but Cooper doesn't know what's going on. Okay, go is that band?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: The treadmills right here it goes again.
Speaker 1: So they were suing Post, and Post was like yeah no, and it just kind of got thrown out.
Speaker 2: So he said, oh no, and Kellogg's went, okay, go.
Speaker 3: No posted all right, so posts too.
Speaker 1: Oh some of the powdered milk just flew out its right, it looks like a mac and cheese cup.
Speaker 2: No, look at look at it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me get to that. Let me pour water to the fill line. I kind of okay, it has to be cold water.
Speaker 2: I think that what they should have done is had the milk come in a pouch, right, don't.
Speaker 3: You don't want to see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no no no no no.
Speaker 3: It's just weird.
Speaker 1: Like I love fruity pebbles, but here's a cup no the board. Yeah, it smells like yummy, yummy fruity pebbles. It smells like what it smells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but dabba delicious But I'm not you can't.
Speaker 1: But the milk it looks like skim milk because it's very watery looking.
Speaker 3: Sorry, fat free milk. They don't just skim anymore?
Speaker 2: What kind of milk is it? Did they tell you what type of milk it is?
Speaker 3: What powdered?
Speaker 2: But is there like a powdered skim? Oh my god? Even the way you're serving it right now, like you're just giving me like heap peepings of it, it looks like milk.
Speaker 1: And it smells great. You ready, okay?
Speaker 2: Whiting Cooper like it was? It just immense mental.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She barely even let it touch her tongue. All I'm pasting is the fruity pebbles, which are delicious. It could just be in water.
Speaker 2: I wish we just had fruity pebbles because I would just try fruity pebbles the water.
Speaker 1: That's great, but see that sounds gross.
Speaker 2: But I would do it just to say, oh, this tastes exactly the same, So I'm essentially having the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: See again, Like because I'm five balls on fruity pebbles. Yeah, I love fruity pebbles. This taste really good, but my brain is not going to allow me to give it five balls because of the powdered milk.
Speaker 2: I would say that.
Speaker 3: I give it four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think having it in milk adds a lot more. It adds a little bit of flavor to it. I know that may not sound right to you, but the powdered milk, there are times when I am tasting it and I'm saying to myself, this is just in water. I don't get any hint of.
Speaker 1: Milk, non fat, dry milk added.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would say four bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think as as this, like I could bring this to work and I could just put cold water in it and call it a day.
Speaker 1: That's not bad, I guess, But you can just bring the regular cereal cup.
Speaker 3: I just have milk at work.
Speaker 2: I miss when I was a kid, they had the ones that gave you the little milk carton with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, with safety pop. We talked about him.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I literally don't remember.
Speaker 3: Hey, kids don't cross the street. That's safety pup.
Speaker 2: Well why did they take those off the off the market? What they used to have ones where they gave you milk what Yes, as a kid growing up, they would give you like it was almost like a lunch able sized and they would have a milk that you could pour in.
Speaker 1: Room temperature milk or you would just buy it and it was like a pack.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it was a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what this is. Was it like a drink box, a juice box? It was kind of packaging.
Speaker 2: Was it in It was like you would peel it and then there would be like a milk container and then there'd be cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about this. Yeah, I got a powdered milk all over my leg though it gross.
Speaker 2: Would you like to.
Speaker 3: Uh do a bonus bull?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, So guys you are going to be super excited because there's a cereal that you used to talk about that has been reintroduced in a bon cereal. We did that weeks ago. The purple box red Christy treats.
Speaker 3: No, but it's backed by popular demand.
Speaker 2: Okay, dunking No.
Speaker 1: It's been reintroduced. And as soon as I saw it, I'm like, I must get this for Andrew excited.
Speaker 2: Why do you slide off your chair to go get the extra box? You're like, and here's a new box that is coming soon and you'll love it. And here he.
Speaker 1: And we have it almost before anybody else because I got it directly from the company.
Speaker 3: Ready, Yes, it's back, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yes, millennios from Cheerioses. So excited because you used to used to talk about this all the time.
Speaker 2: Well they were, they're glazed.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so these are incredible.
Speaker 3: I remember having.
Speaker 2: Because look at how impressive that boxes.
Speaker 1: It's shiny, and it's limited edition. But this there's gonna be thousands.
Speaker 2: Of them, that's true.
Speaker 3: So they are basically I don't know.
Speaker 1: They frosted chereios with milk, brown sugar, sweetened, whole grain oat and corn cereal from General Milk.
Speaker 2: It was what breakfast cereal and milk combo packs. They were Breakfast mates. Look, it used to come with like a little milk and you just used.
Speaker 1: To pour it in I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you're a two thousands kid, can you please come to my defense? Thank you?
Speaker 1: So they are brown sugar cheerios, nice O's delicious? You remember them?
Speaker 3: Perhaps? I don't know.
Speaker 2: These do not look the same.
Speaker 1: I don't think that I ever had them.
Speaker 2: These are not the same. Sure, I'm gonna just tell you from now. Let's see now, blazed cheerios or frosted cheerios were way different.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, one?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's better?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gave me inspired cereal?
Speaker 3: It's not that expired. What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I just opened it my tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What happened? It's delicious? Head five balls?
Speaker 2: I am the big idiot of all time. Why would they re release a two thousand cereal that celebrates the year two thousand? What was I thinking? Nothing? I'm so stupid. I was literally like, oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 1: Look you can make a time capsule on the back with an old video cameras.
Speaker 2: This is a time capsule. No shit, this is terrible. It wasn't bad at.
Speaker 1: For what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, it wasn't bad until until I started last year you.
Speaker 2: Went seventeenth the year two thousand. This expired. It just ain't twenty three year old cereal? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You'll be fine?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good. I just swore it was good though, right.
Speaker 2: It was terrible at first. It's like, oh, this is a cheerio, and then it quickly just became like chemically it was still sealed. It tastes like chemicals.
Speaker 1: I think you'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eh, like it tastes like I just ate, like fertilizer or something that's weird.
Speaker 3: Mouth is like, it's weird because it still smells good.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. This smells like an old library book.
Speaker 3: Smell that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of does.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 1: Just I wanted to make sure you're paying attention, and you weren't clearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was so excited, And in hindsight, why was I excited? This isn't frosted cheerio.
Speaker 1: I paid twenty two dollars for that box on eBay. Yeah, I just I just searched old Cereal and they came up. Oh here, look we can make it. We can make a time capsule.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can get my newspapers and fashion clippings, coins and stamps, collectible toys.
Speaker 1: Yes, they want you to make this box of prime capsule.
Speaker 2: My tongue is like chemically, like I'm tasting chemicals.
Speaker 1: Oh, here millennial's moments. I was at Blank on December thirty first, nineteen ninety nine, at eleven to fifty nine pm.
Speaker 3: About to be at the More.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: This is wonderful, I say. I never got to try it, so that's why I got to try it. No, I will not try it. Nope, sep scary try it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I want you to try it. You just forced me to try.
Speaker 1: I didn't force twenty three years old cereal didn't force didn't force you willingly, perhaps.
Speaker 2: Twenty three year olds? You have to eat this?
Speaker 3: Do you like to rate that? Nothing?
Speaker 2: This is I vomited it. That's terrible.
Speaker 3: So no balls, mostpoons.
Speaker 2: No, but that's not a fair thing.
Speaker 1: Look at the old box top on top too. You should have seen it from that. That's old school box top.
Speaker 2: In my brain, this is a like, Oh they brought it back.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why did they bring back a year two thousands here? I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to cereal killers. It's been a wonderful day. Thank you for being here, Andrew. Has it been a wonderful day? Because I literally has. I can't wait to listen to this episode.
Speaker 2: Actually, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna this is I'm gonna watch this one too. Oh okay, I want to see what your reaction was.
Speaker 2: Make sure you like it. Subscribed.
Speaker 1: We may or may not be here next week. Don't know, all right, I My mouth is just chemicals. Okay, did you want some milk?
Speaker 2: I swear if you give me powdered milk, I'm gonna punch you here.
Speaker 1: There's a tiny bit of water left in this cot bitty Crocker por d you remember, though you don't remember show that to the camera. So that's old school, like this was nearing the end of the Betty Crocker catalog points, like in the seventies and eighties and early nineties. I guess into the two thousands, early two thousands, they had these Betty Crocker catalog points. You would cut it out and there would be a Betty Crocker catalog and you could get all kinds of crap.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, how much crap did you get?
Speaker 1: I never did the Betty Crocker points. I don't know why I was a very big points guy, but I guess you know, my mom didn't buy enough Betty Crocker stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh you're good, it's just my mouth, it's not This isn't great.
Speaker 1: Right right, Well, thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. It's very much appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: We may or may not have a ball chat on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Not sure yet. Show is off. If we can get to one, we will promise. If not, apologies, but we'll be back with another Serial Killers next Monday.
Speaker 2: I also may be dead. That's true to say twenty three year old Cereal.
Speaker 1: So follow us on socials at serial Killers PC and check us out at serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening, Like subscribe wherever you're listening. Leave us reviews. Please give us nice reviews, because when you guys tell us that you hate us, now, that hurts our feelings.
Speaker 1: But generally just say they hate you because you've you've turned a corner.
Speaker 2: I've turned a corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you see that comment where I think it was on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Andy is not being nice anymore? It said, oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I get all the comments now, Oh you get all the comments.
Speaker 2: Now. That's interesting because I usually see the exact opposite, and it's usually Scotty's turned a corner.
Speaker 3: I say, crunch, Andrew cra crunch.
Speaker 2: Yay good, I'm good. I just turned the corner.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the Morgue.
Speaker 1: Picture a picture.
Speaker 2: Take me to the hospital.