Speaker 1: Hi, Scott, it's a sweet logo behind us.
Speaker 2: Shoot. Thanks, Maybe you should start working on it or do I have to do that too? So I'll upload the audio. Oh, you do the titles, but I'll take care of uploading it on YouTube. What else? What else? Oh, I'll get banners. I'll make sure I have the recording equipment. Yeah, no, no, I'll add that. Oh, oh my god. And yeah, let me also work my full time job at the same time. Ah. Sorry, I didn't get to it.
Speaker 1: Your welcome to Today's Wednesday, April fifth.
Speaker 2: That's it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the city is finally back to normal today.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. What do you mean, because when we're recording it, it's April fourth, so we don't know if.
Speaker 1: We'll You're right, I'm actually afraid to leave here because it could have probably taken me two hours to get hold.
Speaker 2: Of such a madhouse. I don't know if the trains are gonna be any better. I'm kind of hoping they are.
Speaker 1: You think absolutely, well, Okay, underground is a way to go, I know, but I just get scared until someone pulls the brake cord. Then you're stuck there for hours.
Speaker 2: Listen, I am not above walking in a tunnel to get where I would have to go. You might have to I'd be terrified, but I would do it. Look, this city is very walkable, for sure. It is. I mean it's one of the best walkable cities in the whole entire world.
Speaker 1: I used to walk from our old studio all the way up to Penn Station on a nice summer day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's far. I walked to the Pass station. I mean it's not as far, but it's like fifteen sixteen blocks. It's great.
Speaker 1: And if you get every light, which you can't when you're walking, but you know.
Speaker 2: You could jaywalk. You have to figure that out. New Yorkers I feel like, are the uh, the elite when it comes to jaywalking. I don't wait for if there's no one coming, I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm curious, as who has anyone ever actually gotten a jay walking ticket in Manhattan?
Speaker 2: I don't. If you did, then you should get that framed like that is a souvenir.
Speaker 1: And how much is a jaywalking ticket?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to look it up?
Speaker 1: No, so then we're just gonna be clueless. Yeah, I'm I'm just curious. I think this weird. I don't know because everybody jay walks all the time, you know, I understand. Okay, So if you're if you cross in the middle of the street, yeah, I get it, jaywalk, Sure, But if you're at the corner and you're just going against the red light because there's no cars going.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is that jaywalking or is that just disobeying a traffic signal.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, if no one's coming and I'm not interfering in traffic, why are you trying to hold me back? Right? So Rob Low was here today. That was pretty cool. Were you geeking out a little bit? But see, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not much of a Roblow movie guy.
Speaker 2: I love him for all his like, you know, eighties countdowns and stuff like that. I remember Brady Bunch movie. That's what I know Rob Blow from.
Speaker 1: Like he's he is just quintessential Eighties. I didn't realize he said he was fifty nine. I think, yeah, that's insane, I know, but yeah, no, I just watched the Top ten Eighties Countdowns series on nut Geo. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love him. They do that stuff. Yeah, I love countdowns too, Like I loved the two thousand. I love the nineties. I love the eighties. I those VH one shows. I grew up with those. Those that's like what was on TV. But you also didn't love the eighties. No, I just like watching people mock things that are from there. I feel like you would have been the perfect commentator for something like that. I absolutely would have. Did you try out for it? I didn't. Oh you know what I tried out for. Oh, it's funny that you say that I tried out.
Speaker 1: I auditioned for pop up video when it was on VH one, and it just it was it was a bad video. Yeah, it was bad. It was a bad audition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you'd be better as a commentator on something like that. Like that's where I feel you're more.
Speaker 1: It's funny though, like I in line, I have done two or three auditions ever for television and they don't go, well.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I'm sitting next to Extreme Coupona Scott okay, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to audition for that. I mean I had to send them a video. But like when you're sitting in a room with a camera, yeah, and they're like, okay, so what do you think about this? And it's it's hard to add lib about stuff sometimes, especially if you're not that familiar. Like I told you that time I was auditioning for some MTV some kind of show or something like that. Yeah, and they handed me a CD and they're like, all right, talk about Nirvana's Nevermind, And I said, uh, you know, it's a that was a good it was a good album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dead now. I can only imagine because the video definitely lives somewhere, oh for sure, the same way my Survivor audition lives somewhere. I know it does. It's the kind of thing whereas if you and I ever became big stars, Yeah, they would dig those out and they'd be like, oh my god, I know, I know, yeah, oh god. Yeah. The only audition I ever went on, I bombed it obviously. What was it four? That was Survivor physically? Oh, that's when you fled or wherever and you were sequestered. It was three full days that was got cut on three. Damn. That was an audition. Yeah, if you make it past three, you pretty much make it onto the show.
Speaker 1: You made it pretty far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made it.
Speaker 1: Most people don't make it past the videos. They send him.
Speaker 2: I know I made it all the way there, only to get cut on day three where you meet with Jeff Probes. Sad.
Speaker 1: That is sad? Have you given up on that or no?
Speaker 2: I think it'll happen next year. I have a manifesting sticker. They said, if you keep something close and you stare at it every day, you'll manifest it sooner. So right behind my second monitor, which doesn't work because I have a Mac and these are PC compatible offices. Thank you so much for that, I have Survivor forty seven or forty eight. I would personally want forty eight because, let me tell you, it's an even number and I have a thing with even numbers. Okay, so what if they chose you for forty nine?
Speaker 1: Instant fail?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I feel like i'd have some like weird like, ah, hope, I'm not gonna mess up? Got you? When I win an even season, that's when you'll be like, oh Andy was right? I do hope you win one day, I will. You'll be too cool for the room, though, now are you kidding me? If anything, I'd be like, whatever, you're gonna be? This jet setting guy, jet setting six hundred thousand dollars. No, I still need this job, you say, Bali Bali Bally Total Fitness. Yeah, I'm gonna be sitting there.
Speaker 1: What chance her chair? You gotta stand? Okay, you have to stand, jacket. Oh I thought you needed your chair.
Speaker 2: Bye Diamond, Bye Diamond, Thank you for letting us borrow your chair. Have a good Bally Bally Bally Yeah, not like Bally's the casino. No, Bali and Bora Bora, Yeah, these are all tropical places that you hear about, but you're never gonna freaking go. When am I ever going to Bora Bora? No? And they always I don't know. I feel like as a kid, they always would tease like, oh well they have the glass bottom thing that you could see into the waterway. But now I feel every hotel like they have that in Disney World, so I can't.
Speaker 1: It was very elite glass bottom boat. Just like when I was a kid going to Red Lobster. That was you were rich if you went to Red Lobster. Yeah, okay, I always thought of that as like a rich restaurant. Cheddarbay Biscuits, that was that was you know, you had to have money to go to Red lobster.
Speaker 2: I mean, lobster is expensive.
Speaker 1: We went last week. I haven't been a red lobster in probably five years. Was it depressing, No, it wasn't. It was actually better. I see when they said, hey, I'll meet your red lobster. I'm like, I don't really eat that stuff anymore. I mean lops, no at no, but like I would usually gorge on the biscuits, I did not have one biscuit, not even a crumb, and I got everything broiled I had.
Speaker 2: I had crab legs. I love crab legs so much. My parents they do king crab legs in the summer. Last over. Yeah, absolutely no, I'm being serious, like we always look to have company over on that day, please, And we have giant crab claws and my because my uncle gets them from the fish market and then they crack them open. You wear steel gloves. Uh, steel gloves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rips, you bust your hands open. They're so sharp and pointy.
Speaker 2: Kink. Crab is really shor. I know nobody wears gloves. You should. You're gonna be a lame person at this cookout. Everyone's gonna be sitting there cracking open crabs and you'll just be there. Excuse me, I need to put my steel gloves on. That's right, I'm just looking out for my safety.
Speaker 1: Well, you poketure your hands when you try to open those things.
Speaker 2: That's why you get crackers.
Speaker 1: At the very least, you need to put the tip on your fingers, like the thimbles. You need thimbles on your fingers.
Speaker 2: You don't, Yes, please don't come to my house and wear thimbles. Please please?
Speaker 1: Why I'll be hilarious. Plus, it's it's it's needed, It's not needed. I don't want to puncture my fingertip that those are sharp.
Speaker 2: I know they're sharp.
Speaker 1: You cut your hands up on those.
Speaker 2: I know. But that doesn't mean that you need to come to my house with thimbles and steel gloves and.
Speaker 1: I'll get a new pair. Okay, okay, I'm not kidding. I want to be invited on that. Let it be known on this recording now I would be invited.
Speaker 2: Listen, I will when it happens, I'm going to tell my parents. I'm gonna say, oh, Scott wants to come over and wants to eat crab, and they will say, oh, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Can Soyer come?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we'll make that the goat weekend. It's usually end of August that we do it. Oh okay, the goats are still there as far as I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me tell you something. Sawyer is going to get maximum goats. This this goat max goat as much as human, as many times as I can take him to goats. I'm taking him to goats.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I can't wig our friend Nick, he has a goat farm and a bee farm. Yeah, so sorry, he's gonna get stung while chasing goats.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's not right. He's a good boy boy.
Speaker 1: We thought, I don't know, we thought something was wrong with him last week.
Speaker 2: And what was it? He was limping, he like. I called him downstairs and I'm like, come on, buddy, go outside, go peepers, you know.
Speaker 1: And I was waiting by the back door and I make the I unlocked the back door, makes that noise, and he usually would come running down, Come.
Speaker 2: On, buddy, peepers, go outside, go peepers, you know. And I We're just continuing to say peepers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he was just standing upstairs like what's going on? And then I heard him come down and it was like this, like every time he stepped on his paw. He cried, and so I was like, what's the matter, buddy, you know, and I stuck my finger up in there. There was no thorn like a lion or anything like that. There's no pebbles or nothing was wrong, and so I actually physically had to carry him outside to go peepers. Good thing he didn't go poopers, because I didn't need that all over me, you know.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 1: Then he just when he was back in suddy, he just stood there with his ears back, you know, and I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Vision all I'm getting of you just like bear like manhandles heavy to out. He said some big floof and then just you being like pee, go papers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he went pee, you know. And then he was back inside and he just stood there and I gave him a cookie, you know, which he was not very excited about normally he is. And then I carried him upstairs and put him in his little doggy bed, and I was like, this is not good. And I tried to make an appointment with the vet, but they didn't have whatever it is is. He woke up the next morning, ran down the steps, no problems. So I thought maybe he like fell asleep, you know, you fall asleep, but you're sleeping wrong and whatever.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 1: But then the next night, same thing.
Speaker 2: And go paper.
Speaker 1: So I was, yeah, I had to carry him outside again. I said, this is not good, and so I made him an appointment at the vet for the next day. My dad called me in the morning. He's like, he's running around like nothing. I came home from work, we went from mile bike ride. He was running like a lunatic, pulling me on the bicycle. So I canceled the vet appointment and it did not happen the next night or the next night. It's like nothing happened. You know what I think it is though, what because this happened with Boomer. You remember Boomer he had seizure that. Yeah, they have seizures and sometimes you don't even know and that may have been an effect or whatever from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luna just did that with her pod too. Jackie said that she came home because she stayed over my apartment on Friday. She got home on Saturday and she said Luna like limped to go see her, and then the next morning she was like, just I'm good, right, It's funny they are. This is this is all. Please we'll be back to talk about Waterloo Seltzer, which is not a sponsor.
Speaker 1: After this, still no sounds in here.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I've been busy, and we're bad so busy. Just because I'm busy doesn't mean that you have to make fun of how much work I do.
Speaker 1: So I have to tell you I'm really into the flavored Seltzer and flavored same thing right now, say so.
Speaker 2: Much same If you are an advertiser and you were watching this and you somehow have a Seltzer company, I will drink any flavored Seltzer. I love all Seltzers.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, nobody from HINT is watching right now.
Speaker 2: Not Hint Aha, Waterloo. What are some other ones? Bubbly, bubbly, those are all? Those are coca and PEPSI there's a big What's what's the other one? Oh my gosh, they make the watermelon mint one viva. I don't know whatever. I'm on this train with you, and I so love selter Sometimes they're better than sodas.
Speaker 1: In any event, This Waterloo one the pineapple, it actually has the most flavor of any one of these things, like normally it's just literally a hint of whatever the flavor is. But this actually tastes like you're drinking pineapple soda and I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. And at first I wasn't into this flavor, yeah pineapple, because you know, my Lacroix was in there, and I loved that passion fruit one Lacroix.
Speaker 1: You mean Lacroix the way you said it the first time, spectacular, but no, it's Lacroix. Yeah that okay.
Speaker 2: So they had a passion fruit flavor and it was delicious, and then they got rid of it, and I was really upset because I'm like, who wants pineapple flavored seltz But it is delicious, like a tropical, But you don't like the pepple moose I love? You know what that actually is? Grapefruit? Yeah. Yeah, I don't know why they call.
Speaker 1: It pupple moose because it's like it's Lacroix, and they actually would. They were like the leaders. They were really the first ones on the scene.
Speaker 2: Can you do normal Seltzer or are you like a flavor you mean plaint?
Speaker 1: No, only in an egg cream, which then flavors off.
Speaker 2: I had creams. There's no egg and egg creams. By the way, I didn't think so, but you got to.
Speaker 1: Make them the old school away with a Seltzer bottle like you used to have with the clowns and black and white in the fifties.
Speaker 2: You know what that is, Yeah, Seltzer bottle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, my parents had a couple of them in the garage and I would just spray them all over the place.
Speaker 2: I feel like your childhood home. If I went back, I'd be like, oh, wow, you have so much odd things. I gotta tell you, And this is weir weird spray bottle. Oh do you have the buzzer that when you would shake someone's hand it would go Yeah, definitely had it.
Speaker 1: Yep, I knew that I and people will probably think I'm weird for saying this. But when my parents die way out you know, whenever that is, it's going to happen. Everybody dies, you know, so it's no whatever, no surprise. We're gonna die to Andrew, just so you know. I'm not sure if you knew, but we're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Serial killers will live forever.
Speaker 1: Will That's the cool thing about this is this was gonna go on forever. We'll be dead right now. I'm dead and someone's watching this.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, I'm dead, but you're.
Speaker 1: Watching this, you know, So in like forty years from now, someone, this will probably still exist somewhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, if YouTube shot. I don't think YouTube is shutting down anytime soon.
Speaker 1: That plus, they'll all be like transferred somewhere else anyway.
Speaker 2: If it does, probably whatever it is is, it's it's living here, so living.
Speaker 1: My great grandchildren will see this. This is your great grandfather speaking my god.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I guess so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: See, I don't have that of my grandparents and great grandpa, but we don't have that.
Speaker 2: That is true when you think of it that way. That's a weird history thing. Yeah, And soon I feel like they'll be able to, like with forty you imaging or whatever, like the camera will be able to make you like wash it and you'll feel like you're in the room. Right.
Speaker 1: But how cool would it be if you could go to your great grandfather's Facebook page and just look at all his life, Like wouldn't that be super awesome? Right now, there's a couple of black on white pictures. Maybe if you're lucky somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't think the social media part is that cool. Like I think we just take more pictures now because we are sharing, right, Like I don't want to go like I already said it, because I had to reactivate my Facebook for something really quick, and then I quickly deactivated again because that is a hell site. That is hell on earth. I felt like I was walking in like the swamp of social media. It was terrible. I was so happy to deactivate it again, but it said, hey, when you die, assign a legacy contact or just like deactivated if you're reported dead, which like, please don't make the first thing when I'm dead to report it to facebooks. This way they delete my profile. Like I wish I could go on and see like my great grandfather picked up this hole at the prohibition Pa.
Speaker 1: You know, I like what like I want to I want to see what was going on.
Speaker 2: There is no there's a reason why there was no like nineteen twenties Facebook. I took this Dan Dayell but to to the stock markets crash.
Speaker 1: It was waiting out in the soup line and uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know any checking locations would be wild. Yes, I'm no, there's no reason and Honestly, I don't think your kids are ever going to go back to your Facebook timeline to read them. I do why not? I would why like what important was going on like in your day to day because you look at your interactions with people. Also, please don't cheat your eyes. Sorry, thank you nothing.
Speaker 1: But like when when my parents are dead, I would like wish that I could go back on their Facebook. I mean I can, but it's not gonna be from that long ago. It's going to be from fifteen twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: But your dad is also going to be like, hey, recipe for You're gonna be like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be my dad saying hey, Scott, hope you have a nice day on his timeline, you know, because he doesn't know what he's doing that and the picture of him in bed when he Facebook lived in bed, had no idea, is looking at his phone reading something and I'm like, Dad, you're a live what.
Speaker 2: I know? I'm alive? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're literally like broadcasting to people from your bed right now.
Speaker 2: No. I was so happy when I could deactivate that thing. I hadn't been on and over a year and I only checked in occasionally because I had to do something else where. I had to like deactivate it quickly. You're missed there, it is, I am we missed you. So happy I am off that site. That is the worst one. I'm so happy I'm off tiktook. Oh yeah, why TikTok is the app? Or sorry? Facebook is the absolute worst. I don't know. It's there's no conversation. The conversation is meaningless.
Speaker 1: I use it more just as like stay connected with old friends, because that's that's what I like.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be connected with anybody from that site. If I'm connected with you, it's because I like actually took take the time to talk to you. I don't need to go on there to be like, oh, happy birthday. Birthdays at People still do birthdays. Oh yes, I have like seven hundred of them, and I just like like like like like like like because I have to at least ignore, but I don't. I don't. I don't do people. I don't do Facebook birthdays. I just I text. I don't do Facebook. Fair.
Speaker 1: I think it's personal.
Speaker 2: I mean again, that's what I feel is the bad part about Facebook. And I think that's where there is like a disconnect now because when you think about it. If I'm not going to wish you a happy birthday to someone I actually know, and I'm friends with over two thousand people, then what's the point. I don't know, those aren't my friends and I'm just it's basically an upgraded LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: Then they shouldn't be your friends.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna like personalize my entire feed.
Speaker 1: I only accept people that are my friends and family, people that I actually care about, you know.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I do with thing. But how many friends do you have on Facebook? I don't know. I'd have to look, but I mean probably have over a thousand.
Speaker 1: Instagram follow me all you want, like me all you want?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Are you going to get the verified profiles? This way you stop scammers? That doesn't stop anything, Yeah it does now they added it's an extra layer of security where you your own personalized person that upgrades it. But they're still idiots that you will just use my picture. It doesn't matter for sure. But the thing with the new verified badge, if you pay for it, now you have your own metaverified team that you're like, hey, this person, and they're supposed to treat you like you were an actual person who was verified before you could buy it, and so it gets like escalated very quickly. I'll just wait until I actually get it on my own. I'm not paying for it, so they're not going to verify us anytime soon, which is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Because ninety percent of the people on the show are I feel like this.
Speaker 2: Is the problem they There are so many scams out there that verify people that it's like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could have paid for eight years ago, but I'm not interested in that.
Speaker 2: Also, what's insane to me is that all these social media sites, now, this has been a free service since it came out, so we're talking since two thousand and five. I have been able to share every piece of my life, upload all these photos, do all this stuff for free, and you were just taking my data and whatever. I'm fine with it. I walk around with an iPhone. I get it. But now you're trying to be like, hey, yeah, pay seven bucks for extra protection. Hey yeah, pay seven bucks and then we'll like store more for you. That's not how this works, bucko. I guess it does. It's not you're you're because at the end of the day, could you live without a Facebook?
Speaker 1: Could I live without it. Yeah, I guess I could, but I'm accustomed to looking at it constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but outside of that, what purpose does it serve in your daily life? It's not something that's that essential. So I feel like they're overvaluing themselves and really thinking that this is like a game changer, like a verified badge really means that much. I love this storial. Sorry that conversation board you so you had to skip it? It's so good, Okay, lemon frosted, all right, right, we'll be back right after this, do do all right? Well, were andedark couldn't find the hole so there was nothing there. No, there was something there. Scotty just got bored with the last conversation so we decided to derail it. Didn't so now we're back and we'll talk about sports.
Speaker 1: No, I was just going back to the only thing I started that conversation is people will think I'm nuts. But when my parents die, what it's just a lot?
Speaker 2: Well what else do you say? I mean it's gonna happen. I don't know, like my parents passed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm actually looking forward, even though it's a monumental task. I'm looking forward to cleaning out their house, like because I know that I'm gonna find all kinds of childhood stuff there, stuff I haven't seen in years, like buried under the steps in the crawl space. Yes, there'll be mice and mold and rats, but mold, but there'll also be like stuff from my childhood. They'll probably be destroyed because of water damage. But still I'm like, oh, look there's my erector set. It's rusted and I can't touch it anymore, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, ah, that erector set, you might need it.
Speaker 1: What's an erector set?
Speaker 2: You literally have no clue.
Speaker 1: What's a tinker toy?
Speaker 2: I know Tinker toy because they came back and also with the Christmas story.
Speaker 1: Right, Erector says, We're just completely made of metal and you build things with it.
Speaker 2: Oh fine and really cool. My favorite is that one failed product where kids in like the fifties were playing with like actual radiation. Oh yeah yeah, yeah it seems safe like lead paint. Oh not safe and lighte bright. In the eighties, that was like the full box with the pegs. Now it's all dumb. Well now easy bake ovens too. That thing would actually start cooking up your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean sometimes they got so hot that the plastic melted.
Speaker 2: The whole thing melted.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a light bulb.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that toy for a second. That is an unsafe toy, Like, can we agree to that?
Speaker 1: The easy bake oven? Yes, I don't think it was unsafe.
Speaker 2: Why am I giving a seven year old the power to cook like a cookie in a mini oven.
Speaker 1: It's like a forty watt light bulb. But it only got as hot as the light bulb got.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Those things always felt hot as the worst. Then you got to take it out afterwards, and it's so hot. It'spetual. It's not that hot.
Speaker 1: The worst part about it was the salmonella you got from the raw eggs that you ate. That's really I don't even know if they had eggs. The mix probably was just water. I'm not really I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: I never ever tasted good.
Speaker 1: I never had an easy bake oven.
Speaker 2: Do you want one?
Speaker 1: No, it's not the same anymore.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would be a fun little bit. If somebody sends us an easy bake oven, we'll cook on the show for you.
Speaker 1: No, yes, I don't think I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I draw the line. That's right, and easy bakeovens. You will not bring an easy bake of it. You give me crab cereal that tastes like onions. Fine, but I will not eat an easy bake oven. No, that's your standard. I will not eat easy bake oven. No, but you literally ate can cheese. No.
Speaker 1: I didn't say one eat it. I just think it's stupid. We don't need to do it.
Speaker 2: It'll be fine. Fine, send us an easy bacoff and it will bake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fine.
Speaker 1: I don't eat that stuff anyway. Remember I don't eat bake goods.
Speaker 2: You did last week? What for Danielle's birthday party? What I eat cake? Lies? I eat the strawberry filling because it was delicious. I took a piece and I spooned out the filling. Did you no?
Speaker 1: That cake was good, strawberry and the like the cream That didn't the cake cake?
Speaker 2: But whatever. There was so much food last week for Danielle's birthday. It was insane.
Speaker 1: All the balloons are still here.
Speaker 2: I know I want to pop them all. Please be so bad, like I just want to get like a pin stab them. These balloons have been here so long and they're not regular balloons. They're not regular Latex. Well, even when you pop them, they don't pop. It's more like.
Speaker 1: A yes, because they're almost plastic. It's the strangest thing. Yes, I understand what mylar balloons are. So there's mylar mixed with what looked like latex, but they're not latex. There's some kind of special coating on them. I popped them with my foot in these plastic pieces went everywhere.
Speaker 2: Remember that? Oh, is that the why there was glitterol over me?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like it was like this film on the outside of the balloon from the Balloon Saloon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fun name.
Speaker 1: I don't do the sucking helium thing.
Speaker 2: Why. I just I don't think it's good for you, Okay, you know, And.
Speaker 1: I also I bet you nine times out of ten people go, oh my, oh my boys, that sound like this, Like they fake it, you know, maybe for the first second.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely for the first second, they probably it works, but did they keep it going?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's really hard to make your voice sound like that. No, it isn't. Your voice doesn't sound like that on helium. It kind of does. I'm gonna go cut one. No, because it's not even good helium anymore. Yeah it is. Nate was faking it yesterday. No, I did it for like three seconds.
Speaker 1: No, please don't. We did that already on you. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: This is dumb, all right. So no easy bake ovens, no helium balloons. Scott's in a great mood.
Speaker 1: I have in a great movie. Am I supposed to record it?
Speaker 2: I know you are?
Speaker 1: Never mind?
Speaker 2: I've got this box. I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So are you having any guest hosts on with you anytime they have anything scheduled? Or like we had Rob Blow, you could have got him.
Speaker 2: I could have gotten Rob Blow. Yeah, his son was here. John. Let me okay, let me just go back to the beginning. Get the banner upload do that? Also book Rob Blow for this podcast? Got it?
Speaker 1: I tell you Lewis Capaldi's coming in. You should record with him. He is effing hilarious.
Speaker 2: Lewis Capaldi is very fun. Be here that day. You should have him sit in. I will never get time with Lewis Capaldi to record a podcast like this. Dude.
Speaker 1: That dude is awesome. He'll be like, yeah, y'all all sit in with you I can't do the accent.
Speaker 2: What was that exit you're just trying to do for Lewis No, I can't do that, just trying to make it like Valley Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's not val Girl.
Speaker 2: Is that like Nordic?
Speaker 1: Yes, nord Yeah, he's no, I am a louis he from He's Scottish right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I can't do that, Okay. Is he Scottish? Yes, some type of Irish Scottish? Listen. I feel it some brogue that you can't understand. I feel bad that I don't know the difference between Ireland and Scotland, and I know it's like a really big one where it's like they don't something happened. They don't like each other. Sports they hate each other. Yeah they you know that from Ted last Football.
Speaker 1: They go to the football matches, they go to the juligans come out called yeah, puligans, hooligans right, soccer football hooligans. They get drunk and they rage drug soccer rage.
Speaker 2: Football, football rage, drugs everywhere. I don't look.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just a giant loser, but I can never see being so hardcore into something that it turns me into an animal.
Speaker 2: Like if they don't win because you're a rational person, or politics or anything like I agree with you. I mean there's a difference on something.
Speaker 1: No, but I but never never so much that you rage Yo, you're you're that way. No, everybody has their own thing.
Speaker 2: For sure. Everybody can have their own opinion how to feel about stuff, politics, sports, everybody can have their own opinion. But there are certain things that are I would say, like there's a difference between like oh the refs call the bad play and like, oh these people are not great. Look.
Speaker 1: I always say, believe what you want to believe, Feel how you want to feel, do what you want to do, but don't tell me how to feel due or whatever.
Speaker 2: The third one was feel dou yes, don't tell me how to feel. Don't tell me what to do. I want to go, get what I want to do. You do what you want to do. I want to get ramen I can't get. But I just told you what I want to do.
Speaker 1: You want, that's fine. I welcome your ramen, but I don't want to eat it. I can't eat it. I don't have time. Damn, got to go today. I got lots to do. Very busy like you. Yeah, it's so busy well after this, except mine is real life stuff. Yours are just like goofing around here at work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's cool, I got it. Oh boy.
Speaker 1: A couple of people have been reaching out just finding the podcast is great. Welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: You'll hear this in about three years when you catch up.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: I forget her name, but she's gonna buy a T shirt. Well, I love that, you know what she warrants me saying hello, because that's it was very nice of her to reach out to us.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there are any reviews. Did she reach out to me or did she reach out to the show podcasts? My arms are in so much pain right now.
Speaker 1: I work out so hard.
Speaker 2: It literally is you know, it's miserable. The people who I work out with they literally are like, you must have not worked out that hard, and it's like, why is no one nice it?
Speaker 1: Oh this pro Alyssa. Welcome aboard Alyssa. Thank you for listening. Glad you found us, and you'll hear this when you hear this.
Speaker 2: We'll hear this when you hear this.
Speaker 1: Well, she said she just started. She's three years behind and she's just catching up. She's like, I never thought I would like a podcast about cereal, but you guys are people. Yeah, you know what, I'll just I'll read.
Speaker 2: Why don't I just read her message? Because it was really nice? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I started listening to your podcast this year after listening to the morning show. At first, I didn't seem interested in the podcast. Then I gave it a shot, and now I can't stop listening. I'm three years behind ha ha ha, but already a huge fan. Where can I buy a T shirt? I need one? Can't wait to hear the next three years. Gotta go crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh nice? Yeah, thanks for listening. I like when people write us nice thing. M hmm. It makes me smile. Does it feel like this is all worth You never would have seen that though, So why are we making this about Andrew? We just read a beautiful, nice message, and yet you still had to find time to be a turd. No, but I'm sure there's lots of So then let's keep it going. I've been people, right, So here's what we're going to talk about now.
Speaker 1: All the time, and you never even see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you made it an Andrew thing in your request, So it's about Andrew well, no, it's about it, so why is it about Andrew? But us? So why so why am I in it? You responded, very nice, you brought it up and it was beautiful, and then you decided to somehow make a dick. Did you see how that happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see I don't see some of the stuff sometimes too, Like she said that days ago, and I'm just seeing it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't have Twitter on my phone, so you got rid of everything everywhere? No, I keep Instagram, but I probably have to delete that because it's draining my battery life.
Speaker 1: Draining your battery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to delete it sometimes to clear out the cookies. What. Yeah, have you ever heard that? No? All right, well cookies on Instagram? Okay? Are there? Yes? Like browser cookie things?
Speaker 1: I know what those are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to acceptor whatever. And I know you got to delete your app sometimes to clear out the data.
Speaker 1: I don't remember my passwords, that's my problem. Everything's all face now. So when it comes time to put the password back in, I don't know you have it saved in your No, And if I do, it's an old one that I never re saved.
Speaker 2: But they have the password thing now nothing works.
Speaker 1: Like if I go online to like pay a credit card bill or something, Yeah, I don't remember what the hell it is because I just do it on my phone. It's face, when I go online, I don't know what it is, and then I got to change the password that my phone doesn't work anymore. It's like, it's like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: No passwords? The only face I show? Face?
Speaker 1: Why can't things be easier?
Speaker 2: Well, they make it very Can I see your phone?
Speaker 1: No you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't just Willy Nelly hand my phone to people. Grandpa is mad today, Folks.
Speaker 1: You wind up put in your face in like Cooper does to people.
Speaker 2: Now, what you have to do is they have a password thing on your iPhone that makes it so easy to store all your passwords. And it even works if you have a Mac too. That's fine. So why don't you use it? I think I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, everything always works on my phone.
Speaker 2: It's when I go I think we should go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have lots to do, okay, and freaking motorcades, Like I don't know how I'm getting home.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm saying I'm nervous about getting home on this train. Oh stop it.
Speaker 1: I would take a train in a second, you want to switch, Okay, I had the damn oil truck again this morning. I get so I made such great time getting here this morning. I went a different way because I didn't want to come by fifty sixth Street where the hotel over there is, and so I came around. I came up sixth Avenue, made a left on the fifty fifth oil truck making a delivery, blocking the road. I'm like, God, damn it, I screamed so loud, and before some idiot kick up behind me. I backed up out onto sixth Avenue and went up and around like, yeah, it's just rude.
Speaker 2: It's rude. I'm just gonna block the road now and a half an hour. They gotta get rid of those stupid dining pavilions. Yeah, that and the freaking city bike racks at this point, Yeah, put them on the sidewalk, right, stupid. I do like city bikes, but I feel like there is a design that they could do where they're almost in sheds, where it would just shed city bikes. Yeah, I feel like you can make a city bike shedad Why would you because then people you'll destroy them? Well, no, because it would take up less space on the sidewalk. A bike is the same size as a bike. What are you talking about. No, I'm saying if you put them in like a shed, what a shed on the sidewalk? What it would happen?
Speaker 1: It takes up more space.
Speaker 2: No, I think there's a way to do it. You're out of your mind. No, I think I'm good on this one. I think I think I have an idea. I'm gonna contact a three D artist on Fiver to mock it up. And then now you have time for but not for a logo behind us? Oh no, no, because you said you were going to take care of it, but remember and then you never did, and then you pawned off on me and then had to make snippy remarks in the meantime. Got it go.
Speaker 1: Design city bike racks.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you have time for that.
Speaker 2: Glad you have time. But a Sareel podcast no time, just no time. But if I go back to episode three episodes, you said that you were going to get one right, but you never was on you, but you was going to do it right. She made a serial killer's flag, So then why don't you get it made? Because it won't look right there, so that's my problem. No, No, you don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Got a graphic design.
Speaker 2: Guys, you just burned pineapple on me, fruity in it. I just don't want your pineapple bread.
Speaker 1: There's pineapple and lemon.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. This means that I'm not gonna be able to get any door dash orders either. Why because of pineapple burps? No, because of the stupid city today. And there are bicycles. It didn't come yesterday. There are bikes. It didn't come yesterday. I ordered a salad like an hour and a half later. Store Dash was like, no, if you cancel, like, it's on you, and I'm like, why is it on me? I ordered a salad an hour and a half ago. By the way, did you see scary almost get hit by a bike? I know? Love that? What well? Because people don't pay attention, you got to look out for first of all, the bikes. I look both ways. I'm sorry, I get it, delivery people, everything, but there should not be electric bikes allowed. Those are motorcycles and they should not be allowed, especially in a bike lane.
Speaker 1: Okay, ride with the cars. No bike lanes. Electric bikes. Uh huh no, they don't wear helmets. Even the freaking scooters that are gas power, they don't wear helmets. There needs to be enforcement in this city.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's where you should start. Somebody needs to lower the hammer. Drop the hammer. That lower the hammer. That's that's your authority. Hey, you better stop it.
Speaker 1: What people people, people that are listening don't know what you just did.
Speaker 2: I slowly dropped a fake hammer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you go to a thesaurus, I bet dropping lower is the same thing.
Speaker 2: Drop I would literally, yeah, lower is.
Speaker 1: But it eventually we'll get there, right.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting into semantics with you. I can't do that right romantics? All right, lord, baby Jesus, what about them? I just hold me near the cross today?
Speaker 1: Why what is that going to do? Give you the strength, yes.
Speaker 2: Give me the strength to keep on. I have the power. I've got the power.
Speaker 1: No, I was doing more.
Speaker 2: He man?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, who's he man?
Speaker 2: I have the power? Yeah?
Speaker 1: At him and and orco. We talked about this.
Speaker 2: Who could forget it? Little red guy? Yeah, the little red guy. All right, Well, thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you, We love you, all of you most all. Okay, watch the comment there's that one. Okay, you'll see. Do you read the YouTube comments? I do?
Speaker 1: Actually, Oh okay, sometimes I can't comment back on them because I'm not logged in and I can't remember my password.
Speaker 2: Well again, if you store them in your arm I can only like it on my phone. I can't like it on the computer. All right, it doesn't know who I am. Thank you all very much for listening. We appreciate you. A new episode of serial Killers is coming Monday, perhaps like subscribe and review, and if we don't have any more time to record this week, then there's no scott So let's not be negative. Not you're being negative, because that's what Scotty does.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one thing. I don't have any new cereals. Okay, I gotta go on a spree. Okay, I'll look around.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck, Maybe we'll get something in the mail. Oh fingers crossed? All right? Uh? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Lauren Spencer's ah right, yeah, all right, we gotta go. We're just babbling here until we see you on Monday with an all new ball chat. Follow us on all socials serial Killers PC. If I can log into them, I will respond and go to serial KILLERSPC dot com. Check out our website and buy a shirt. Thanks Newman, Thanks Newman. Alrighty say clink Andrew clinck.
Speaker 2: It's just so loud it's supposed to be. I know there's allowed on that one. Have a nice day, Bye kybye,