Speaker 1: What's up its lip service? I'm Antila Yee, I'm Gg maguire, I'm Jordie jor Jordy door. Now, Jordy, do you have something special for the people. Yes, So before we even do anything, because Tin Santana's supposed to be joining us later, I wanted to make sure we got into this because we're all about giving back experiences.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, we are giving away a vacation, y'all.
Speaker 1: I need one.
Speaker 2: We got that part. We have a couple different locations. Some of them are Vegas, Mexico, France.
Speaker 1: So you have to pick.
Speaker 2: You take your location, and you get to pick how many days you're going, so you can go for three days up to five days.
Speaker 1: I heard Thailand was on there too.
Speaker 2: Thailand's on there, Italy, anywhere that you could dream of basically. Okay, that's nice, Yes, AND's rich. She's giving away vacations, trying. I'm working on it, y'all. We actually have my friends sponsoring it now. Chloe Love thanks so yeah, thank you. Chloe. Y'all have Chloe to thank. It'll be a thirty day submission time, so we're gonna start it today today.
Speaker 1: So what's tod Okay, so they have thirty days from today to suggest. So you happened eighteenth of April. Okay, eighteenth of April. What are they submitting?
Speaker 2: So you have to follow all of us? So Angela yee Gg MacGuire, Jordie, your Chloe love.
Speaker 1: A y lip service?
Speaker 2: Yes, I always want to say a lip service. Ay, you need to tag two people in the comments, like and share, and if you want some bonus points, you can make a little video pleading your case.
Speaker 1: O cute. Oh yeah, I feel like that's gonna help of like why I need a vacation right right? I need a vacation and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll announce it shortly after the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm excited for whoever wins me too? Do they bring us or I know?
Speaker 3: Damn right?
Speaker 1: Can we go?
Speaker 2: I mean we need at least a nice thank you card at least and some content.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are also posting in this post you'll be able to see the different locations that you have to choose from. Now there is a slight catch.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to pay for your own flights, but everything else is covered.
Speaker 1: So the root hotel hotel is covered. Yes, it's all inclusive. Yes, it's all including you, and you can choose your hotel. Me this it's all inclusive.
Speaker 2: You can choose your hotel. So if you choose the all inclusive one then yeah, okay, yeah, So you'll put in your dates and then it will populate what hotels are about.
Speaker 1: Yes, a person? Is it a sip for you? Okay, vacation, little vacation girls trip, make this their honeymoon trip. Right, there's so.
Speaker 2: Many ops or bachelor something. Somebody's getting free trip.
Speaker 1: Listen you pray love, you could go with your homegirls that or yourself, take yourself. Bring someone deserves it, don't do a love there, bring somebody all right, So once again the rules are you have to follow all of us. Yes, that's five accounts, and Chloe Love is one of the people they have to follow.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's exactly. She's the one giving trip, she's the one getting a cheir. We ain't got it, and we thank you, thank you, thanks.
Speaker 1: And then if you want to really really get extra points, you submit a video pleading your case on why you deserve this trip, and I want to know who you take in that bombs is no extra extra bonus for that, and you have until the eighteenth. Okay, April the eighteen missions starting as soon as you hear this, how wondered did you watch that? I'm want to ask you, ladies, what do you think is has been your best trip to date?
Speaker 2: You know what I realized the other day, I haven't been on a vacation that's just for me in a I don't think ever, like it's either like a family trip or a work trip, or like somebody's birthday. But not that I've like chosen to go, not even a vacation.
Speaker 1: No, what we gotta gotta do? We go?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, because I want to go on twenty sat Bart's hello.
Speaker 1: It might have to be right after Christmas, but.
Speaker 2: You know, family, Jewish, friends or more.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, but now I'm down for that. Let's do I can we win the giveaways?
Speaker 2: We got to plan our own year olds trip?
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, well I'm not mad at that. So you've never been on one? What about you, GIZI? What's your best?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I've had so many. I would probably say my best was my fortieth in Turks. It did it really badly, but up until the last day it was a beautiful, beautiful house. Still it was a beautiful house. I had my family and my friends there, my boyfriend at the time and some of his family. It was a really great experience. I got drunk and did a head stand in the sand. Y'all can still see that. I feel like I've seen that. Yeah, I can still see that post on my Instagram. That was so funny. It was my little sister was calling me Sandy the whole time because I had to stand in my weave. I drank a whole bottle of headanitsy privilege that day. That's how you know you was having a good time. You didn't care about the sand in the weave, my standing, my sewing. Yeah, bar but yeah, I have to say that was my my most favorite vacation. That was like for me, I'm trying to get on that level. I'm trying to think of places I've had like different levels of chips. I had a great time in Anguilla. You are for a wedding, okay, yeah, yeah, but you're gonna love it. Yeah, I'm saying, Martin, I love I love like I've had some great vay cations and I had some great girls tips too. It's a whole different thing, like a girl's chip is a whole different vibe. We had a good vacation that you're in the Bahamas when it was like one hundred of us. Oh my gosh, my like's birthday. Yea, China was there.
Speaker 2: That's why they kept thinking she was minaj I mean she was her body double for a minute.
Speaker 1: It was around that time. Oh okay, yeah, yeah it was around that time. Yeah, I feel like was that the trip where who it was like one hundred of us in the Bahamas? Yeah, birthday and it got crazy. Is that the one where you couldn't get on the flight back home? Oh? No, you something it wasn't Yeah was that the one? No, that was a different one. That was a different one, that was different, behine, you couldn't get well, No, I had to sow. Our birthday is like six days apart, and I was having a I had scheduled my birthday party at Magic City the same weekend that he scheduled his birthday trip. It was that same trip, oh, because he had the penthouse. Remember he had the penthouse. It was a lot going on. Yeah. Yeah. I left and he replaced me with somebody else, and my friend stayed and poured the caraffe of juice to her head. So he replaced you. You know, damn well, that girl came as my replacement because he thought that I was doing something you would have got to this day. I did not know that. I really thought that because she said she only could stay for one day and she was leaving right back out. Whatever. Oh my god, Okay, well just by just by coincidence, the day I had to leave was a day that she arrived. Why didn't she come anyway, that's not talk about her. Okay, I didn't even realize that. Okay, my bad, I'm so I am very simple. Back to this giveaway, Yes, back to the to the script.
Speaker 2: So all the tea, all the details will be in the caption on both Instagram, YouTube, all the all the places where we post.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say seeing Thomas Carnival is coming up, and that was a when I tell you that was a fun trip. Baby. Listen, you got your outfit, not yet, but I just picked it. So we'll see how that goes. They were so mad at me last year because I was covered up. Ye girl, I did, but it wasn't like listen like I want. I was likely. I was Carnival modest. They want to see. Nobody's bullying me into that. Okay, period, it's not happening. I don't finish somebody lazy hair removal. But anyway, since Santana is here, she's about to walk in so and listen. She know had a lock on one, got a bag, got a baby, got to music. I love it, So let's get into it. Yes, oh my gosh, like we just popped in sint Santana is here. Hey not the can kind. Well, first of all, haven't. I haven't seen you on a podcast in a while, so I'm glad you came to join us. But I've seen you in real life, Yes you have. And I just want to say I saw saying when she was pregnant before the world knew, and I was at an event and I was like, I was one of my friends who's also a publicist, Kashawan, and we were looking like that since Sintenna is she pregnant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was hiding and I was like, oh my god, Angela's right there.
Speaker 3: The valley, and I was like I was still kind of small, but I was showing a little bit. So I was just holding on Jack.
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't sure. I was like I don't know that she is.
Speaker 3: And I was like, bye bye.
Speaker 1: But now that the cats out of the bag, I saw you as Jeff Kwame was getting an award and you were there. What was it that Gracie mansion. That was a crazy night too, because I had some issues happened that night with me? What happened someone else is getting in a word that night and we had a heated conversation in the corner in.
Speaker 4: That room where we were yeah, oh well, y'all's a great Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 1: I didn't everybody was like, what's going on over there? But you were pregnant. You had your own things to do with the jacket tight I was, and look, to my credit, even though I walked out of there, I was like, you know, we're not spilling no beans on nobody. So until she put out the you know, the paper, and then when and then when people found.
Speaker 3: Out, I appreciate that, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I wouldn't do that. And then when people found out you had a baby, everybody was speculating like, oh, who's it? You know, whole thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, and I mean I get it. We said see things and we're like interested. I was just like, why are people so invested in who the father? Not just my child?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like keep it moving.
Speaker 1: But people also didn't know who you were dating. They didn't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: People don't know anything about what I'm doing. And it is because you.
Speaker 1: Were on Love and Hip Hop. Your life was like I'm blessed, and then now it's like private life.
Speaker 4: That's exactly why, though, Like I learned so much. I was so young when I did Love and Hip Hop. I did it for so long, and I made a lot of mistakes on that show. I learned a lot from it, right, I mean, we don't like same mistakes, but I learned a lot from it, and I learned not to put my important relationships like the world.
Speaker 3: I'm done with that it's too much.
Speaker 4: And then things happen because life happens, and everybody want to give an opinion.
Speaker 3: And it was just a lot. Life was already complicated, you know.
Speaker 4: So I left reality television and I was like, I'm staying nice in private. Yeah, and it's been incredible, Like a private life really is a good life. Oh.
Speaker 3: By the way, I am not cursing for lent.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what you gave up coffee because.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, but I do curse a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I got kids, and I have a daughter now, and I mean she's a baby.
Speaker 3: She'd be like this. You know, she don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: But I want to go out to get the habit out of Curson for every single thing.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I was in my room like.
Speaker 1: So today I'm today is feeling a little smoother.
Speaker 3: Just letting y'all know. So if y'all while i'm speaking, if y'all.
Speaker 1: Catch me, So, how did you get to this space now? Like you know, we got to ask you some details, and I do want to make sure before you have to leave that we talk about a lot. Like first of all, music, we love this new song to ask you what it meant like in the actual lyrics because it's in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wish we could play it.
Speaker 1: Can we play it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We just play it real quick.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, so that's actually how I got to this place. I was like, once I finished love and hip hop, I was like, you know what, I want to focus on my real passion. I love television and entertainment, but music is my passion it always has been and performing. So I just got in the studio and got with some writers and like started writing myself, practicing my pen and I.
Speaker 3: Started doing music.
Speaker 4: I started with R and B, but then my manager was like, you should do some Spanish music.
Speaker 3: You would kill it. You're Dominican, and I was like, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, what am I doing? Like Spanish is my first language. But growing up in New York, you know, I was so influenced.
Speaker 3: By hip hop R and B.
Speaker 4: So I started with R and B, but then I went towards Latin music, and honestly it changed my life because like I started getting booked for festivals and I really learned what I love, which was performing.
Speaker 1: And you had millions of views on your videos.
Speaker 3: And that was organically. I was so proud of that. I was like, oh my god, the people are messing with me. This is so hard.
Speaker 1: Now the people really love you.
Speaker 4: The people are messing with my music. Last week, they're really rocking with a girl with a girl.
Speaker 3: So I stopped the reality TV to focus on well. Also, love and hip hop was taking too long in New York.
Speaker 1: And they and they wasn't about to highlight your music for real.
Speaker 4: No, of course, now they'll be like, yeah, we'll do it, and then you get you're in the studio and then two exes walking, I'm like my music, No, I want to focus on my music. So once I decided to do that, I was just like, you know what, I kind of like the quiet life and just focusing on what I really want to do. So that's how I got to this place where I'm like private quiet if you know, know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but when the music come out, you're going to be back outside though. Now it's time.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, so look I was locked in and then I met my man, and then I got pregnant, and I was like, okay, I guess I got God I got to do mommy stuff right now.
Speaker 1: But I'm back.
Speaker 3: I'm back locked in. It's over when I dropped.
Speaker 1: This, all right, So let's back up for a second. So you mentioned men, how did that happen? Now? For people who don't know, Chef Quame has like the number one, the number one restaurant in the nation, Tatianas, and that is my spot. I love Tatianas, and Chef Quime is a great person.
Speaker 3: I think it's everybody's for honestly, how.
Speaker 1: Many people call you and ask you for reservations? Too many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's when I came. She like me, that's that is not my place. I'll keep that closed, you know.
Speaker 4: But honestly, that story is too beautiful. I don't want to tell her. I want to write a book on it.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, it was like that because you're both from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Yeah from well, I'm from Dykman right across for them though, right, Okay, it's funny because like that's part of the reason why me and him like really connected to because we're from the Uptown area. Very if he just felt very familiar, you know, And.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: But the story is so beautiful and it really is like a love story.
Speaker 1: I love it for you.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do no justice. I gotta like really lay this.
Speaker 1: It's like another song.
Speaker 3: It do feel like another song the whole I feel like after the songer e now Spanish love songs spanaged love them bo. We haven't had that yet. I might. I might mess around with that.
Speaker 1: And then and then you can have the name of it sounds like a menu, like a food menu.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all get y'all get a creative. Now y'all getting.
Speaker 1: Created marketing player.
Speaker 3: We talk after this.
Speaker 1: I gotta come to coffee up lifts people, because you love coffee. Coffee's that's the whole thing, all right. So that happened. You got pregnant and you said, Okay, now I gotta like wait a minute.
Speaker 3: And yeah, well of course, because oh my god.
Speaker 4: And it was so hard because I was so used to doing a million and one things. You know, my son, like I got I he's seven now, so I already had.
Speaker 3: A schedule for him. I was situated. I used to fly every week into Miami to record. That's what I record my music.
Speaker 1: Wow, that not a joke, It's not you know what it was.
Speaker 4: I spent two years looking for why am I talking to the mic like I'm not loud enough? I spent two years looking for, like my family, just the people that would make the music. Yeah, make me feel comfortable, because like being on the booth is very scary, Yeah, you know, vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're making mistakes, you're not sure.
Speaker 1: You gotta take feedback to Sometimes it could feel like oh my.
Speaker 4: God, yes, I guess redundant as heck, and like you know, you haven't watched a video of yourself and you're like, stop playing. And it's funny because y'all do the podcast, right, y'all got to hear yourselves every week or.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I hate when I get into uber and I hear my voice and a commercials.
Speaker 3: And you are not a way out.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: So imagine like doing music like I don't. I can't hear. I like, don't play my song. I don't want to hear myself.
Speaker 1: It's so good that we love it. I'm not gonna lie. It sounds good and I think that was my that was my earlier. I love that because you know, sometimes people should be trash and we be like we definitely be like, okay, I think this.
Speaker 4: Like no, that's one thing I was like, I could never do trash, like I just can't.
Speaker 3: And if it is like it's going into trash, I can't do.
Speaker 1: Who is your music family?
Speaker 3: I work with Playing Skills.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really great. They we met through my manager. We had we had people.
Speaker 4: Mutual friends and they took a meeting with me, which I was like honored, right because they work with like big artists and I'm a big artist. Well, the world don't know it yet.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: I'm an independent artist though, so that is hard to like get in these rooms, you know, because like it's.
Speaker 3: Just more work, more more risk.
Speaker 4: And they sat with me and they were like, you know what, they liked my energy. We we had synergy, and we got in the booth and the first song we did it was.
Speaker 3: And then we locked.
Speaker 4: In the whole week studio sessions and then this is one of the songs we did. Yes, it's set the tone for so how many songs did you do with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so fun.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have like a whole album worth of music with them by now, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Before them, though, I was I was working in a studio in the Bronx with an independent producer and like we had good energy, but it was the no and I was like, I can't keep one of the brons, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mimi like, yeah, it was it was it was in the hood.
Speaker 3: If he if he listen to this, I'm not going to say his name. I love him. We've made great music together.
Speaker 4: He did my first single, but it wasn't the Hood, and I just didn't, you know, I didn't really I'm a lady.
Speaker 3: You know, like you know how they like here for the woman. I was like, I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm in the boof like doing all this greatness and then I gotta come out like with my manager and you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't feel scared after feeling hot and chemistry and synergy and all of the atmosphere, all that matters when.
Speaker 3: You one million percent working in the arts.
Speaker 4: I would be like in the wolf like like what was that?
Speaker 3: What was what was a gunshot or a firework making beats?
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, don't do that drum.
Speaker 3: You know what the studio life is late night?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, five, I'll be like I got two hours, Like, I can't work like that.
Speaker 1: Even when you came in here, it was really hard for you because you're like, I want to see my daughter. I just want to get home to my daughter. How is that like? Because and did you experience any I know, I feel like you've written about postpartum and going through that, So talk to us about that because I think that's something that I love when people are open and honest about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, like I mentioned earlier, it's been really hard because I was so used to like moving and shaken, but I have I'm just I'm obsessed with my daughter. I think I think part of it was I wasn't really planning to have more kids anytime soon, so you know, I see her as a as a.
Speaker 3: Gift, and she's just so delicious. So when I'm outside, I'm thankful and grateful.
Speaker 4: I love working, I love being with incredible people, but I'm like, okay, yeah, my by, Like I can't wait to get home and kiss on her and make her lie and watch or do nothing.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 4: But so postpartum depression. I'm glad that you mentioned that because that is definitely a topic. I feel like we've spoken about it more as a lady, but like it's such a broad thing that a lot of people don't understand, even professionals. I don't want to dive too deep into it because I will get emotional, but it's just something that's real. It's very real, and I dealt with it, for sure. I'm still dealing with it. But I'm I think part of it too, is like doing things for yourself and now that I'm like tapping back into my craft and you know, going back out.
Speaker 3: So I told you when we.
Speaker 4: Had dinner, like, I'm just going outside for a little bit, doing things for me.
Speaker 1: We went to a movie screening that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: That was so much fun movie. Yeah, it was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Even that, you know, like reaching out to your girl and like going out a cup of coffee or drink or some fried zucchini chip.
Speaker 3: You're not, but it's definitely.
Speaker 4: Real, and it's I think that a lot of women are ashamed to talk about it, like you feel shame.
Speaker 3: I did. You know.
Speaker 4: That's part of the reason why I went on my social media with it, because I was like, I want to be really loud about this, and I just don't want to be out.
Speaker 3: A lot of people see things like that like, oh she wants attention, Well maybe I do. Maybe we do want attention.
Speaker 1: We need we need help.
Speaker 3: But it's really just to build a community. That's why I did.
Speaker 4: And of course a lot of moms reached out and I have I have a DM with like a lot of moms that I know.
Speaker 3: We just throw things in there, funny memes. It's it's city, but like, you know, the hell, it's a community. Yeah, it's a community.
Speaker 4: So I'm working on it, you know, I'm in therapy focused on that, and I'm writing.
Speaker 1: And you've been working about you've been working at non statu. I am and I am.
Speaker 3: Training for whatever wars.
Speaker 4: Like nobody's business, but that's part of I feel like the gym is so helpful therapeutic. While I'm in it, it's tough, but after, my god, you feel so good.
Speaker 1: You just feel accomplished, Like I did it.
Speaker 3: I gained like.
Speaker 4: Fifty five pounds with this beautiful, beautiful, precious thing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I need to get my pink back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not easy having a chef, as a as a guy.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, no, it's not. I it is so good when I was pregnant. Good. I can't mean like that anymore.
Speaker 1: But how was it for you to even be able to post because you posted a picture like I love this picture, and that's when everybody knew, and I know it was like private life, but then you know, and it is a beautiful picture and I love y'all together.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful pic, isn't it?
Speaker 1: A beautiful picture? Is? But I know that was hard for you to even like, what was the thinking behind that and the timing.
Speaker 3: And there wasn't. I was just like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: This is my man, you know, like we share a daughter, we have family, Like, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I just I just felt like post on it.
Speaker 4: And I just felt like I shared some of my baby shower pictures, you know, I just wanted to share that. I think when it was happening, I wanted to enjoy it. We wanted to enjoy it privately.
Speaker 1: I have a healthy baby first, all of that.
Speaker 4: All of that, and even when I announced my pregnancy, I was like, all right, I'm doing this because I couldn't hide it anymore and I didn't want anybody to get ahead of.
Speaker 1: It, somebody to out you, which I think is so rude. It's so rude, but.
Speaker 3: It will, it happens.
Speaker 4: It happens, and it's so it's it's honestly disgusting because like at the end of the day, it's still a woman's body, you know, Like what if I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm why are you offside if you're pregnant, because I what do you mean, like I'm supposed to be in the house locked up imposed Yeah, Like I don't understand. It doesn't mean post me. So there was no thinking behind it.
Speaker 4: I just baby's here, Everything's fine, baby goes healthy, all as well?
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: What did your son think when he found out you were pregnant and how did you tell him?
Speaker 3: He my beautiful baby boy? At first he did it.
Speaker 4: He was like like he didn't really understand, like the whole pregnancy thing.
Speaker 3: In the very beginning, he will be like, oh mommy, you ate Allah.
Speaker 1: Like you ate Allah.
Speaker 3: And then like for like a month after he was still saying that. I was like, the baby's out outside of my body, the baby, what happens?
Speaker 1: Listen, man, you can't say that to women.
Speaker 3: But then after like once I got really big, he understood.
Speaker 4: You know, he will come to the sonograms with me, the appointments and let me.
Speaker 3: Just say that Lex is the best big brother ever, unbelievable. And I was that's his baby. He loves her so much.
Speaker 4: And I was really nervous about that, like my second child, like having two kids.
Speaker 3: I was like, how am I gonna divide my time? I'm already like.
Speaker 4: Trying to grasp time for me, like I don't want my son. I love my son, And he taught me everything that I know. You ever seen that meme or like that TikTok somewhere. So it's like my first child went to everything with me. Like I was like, oh my God, like me and my little my little Bustie, We're about to have another bussie.
Speaker 3: How am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 4: Is gonna get jealous? I'm like, I was terrified. He's incredible with that little girl. It's so good and it's just the start, and it's just start. Oh that's that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm bad.
Speaker 4: Because listen, all this the motherhood stuff is beautiful, but it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: I have so much respect from my mama.
Speaker 1: Listen, I babysit and be like take this kid back. A baby's been eight hours. It's exhausting, and I sleep so good at night after babysitting is nothing months. Listen, you also are in a movie that's coming out, and this movie's coming I'm an actress. So the fact that and we got to applaud you for that because like you said, you are, you know, a mom and you just had a baby.
Speaker 3: I am a mother a lot a mom. When your mom, when you are mom of one, your mom, I am a mother kids.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So you also managed to film a movie though. Alright, so tell me about this. It's called Love Murder Weed.
Speaker 3: Yes, Love Murder Weed. They changed the name. I'm so sad about that.
Speaker 1: But was it originally it was?
Speaker 4: I think I think I could say I'm gonna say it and then I'll text them like, hey, I said this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It was called Interco Road And it's basically it's a movie about these two sisters who own like weed, like a dispensary company, a huge warehouse, and like weird things go on in the warehouse and there's like I damn, I don't want to give up the movie.
Speaker 1: It's like a suspense movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a thriller.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of the sisters. Yeah, things like.
Speaker 1: That, Love Murder Weed and one.
Speaker 3: So there's a hold on, let me bring it back. Sisters. They have a warehouse and there's.
Speaker 4: A production company that's going to come do a documentary on them because they're doing so well, and then weird things happen.
Speaker 3: I'm part of the production crew.
Speaker 1: Okay, like that.
Speaker 4: My name is Carla. When the movie comes out, my name is Carla. And I was actually pregnant when I did this. I was like four or five months pregnant, and I was hiding it, and I probably look so crazy in the movie looking thinking back now because I have oversized shirts, so I probably looked like a balloon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, Like now one day I can be like that you and.
Speaker 4: I can tell baby girl that the movie is set to come out like in April.
Speaker 3: But it's an independent film.
Speaker 4: They did so they did well though, you know, as an independent artist. I know, but also like I'm not a little dog. I've been doing TV for a long time. I am usually a certain type of but I didn't care about any of that or like what they were paying. I really wanted the opportunity and the experience. And it was a big cast, like they were so incredible.
Speaker 3: Everybody in that movie is fire.
Speaker 4: Like I'm so excited for the movie to come out, and I'm an actress.
Speaker 1: Now we gotta take we gotta take my.
Speaker 3: Uh what my not what do you call it? My headshots? Okay, we gotta take my hadhots. I'm such a professional. We gotta take my headshot.
Speaker 1: Now. When can people hear more music? What's the plan with that? Because I know you got to get out of here in two minutes.
Speaker 3: So the plan with that, I mean, I have music out right now.
Speaker 1: But like the new you know everything, the new.
Speaker 4: Music, I'm I'm going to release it on every platform, Apple.
Speaker 1: YouTube, That's how I do it, right.
Speaker 4: But with this single, I'm going to have a really big marketing plan.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're working on right now.
Speaker 1: Doing a video.
Speaker 3: I always do music video. Okay, you need an extra to every song? I need available?
Speaker 1: Do you to DJ too? And she's an amazing DJ.
Speaker 4: Really well, I want to get into Jordian for like thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Tell me about your girl. I don't think what do you do?
Speaker 1: But you know what?
Speaker 3: We met once at a net game already and.
Speaker 2: I was like I don't remember what you were wearing, but I was like wow, and then you were like whoa.
Speaker 3: And then we just talked about yeah, I love that. I love that, and I was like, whoa, I know that.
Speaker 2: And we sat together at carbone ate some food.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 4: I want to see you again. I have mommy brain, so I'll be like seeing. They'd be like girl, you know me. I'd be like, oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I don't know you. I do, I do, but.
Speaker 3: But tell me what's your passion of DJ I DJ.
Speaker 1: And I actually just started acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never acted before, so I'm doing a little short series.
Speaker 1: She's an actress okay, Yes, I don't know what he's called yet. It's a city okay.
Speaker 2: But I shot my first episode. We shot over five days, so I'm the lead. I'm one of the leads.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love said.
Speaker 1: We have Oh, we got all these actors up here. So My Magic City past has resurfaced and they did a documentary. It's a five part docuseries that's coming on Stars in May. I have producer credit. I narrate the whole thing. It's a big deal. Not really acting. Well, I did do some acting because we did some inter sicuals, right, So I acted out some of the things that I talk about in my interview. And I hope that it just leads to more things I'm trying to really break into, Like I want that to kick in the door for me for I love that. And we've all done reality TV. Yes, she did Summer House, Martha's Vineyard. Hey. Yeah, and then obviously just be on the poll on the past. I had a terrible show Gossip Game. That was my favorite show.
Speaker 3: Ever, I love it. All actresses know we need you in the movie next.
Speaker 1: Alright, write it. I'm there, No, but.
Speaker 3: As a producer, she could write it.
Speaker 1: I've been in actually, i've been in a few things. I've had some little scenes. I get my little two dollar checks in the mail from Sad. You know what, every dollar, it'd be forty eight cents every dollar that deposit these or no, yeah, forty eight cents and it checks it up eventually.
Speaker 3: It does like a piggy.
Speaker 1: It's like every month I get like two dollars you can.
Speaker 4: Get you can use our money at the end of the year for nails, coffee, Come Rena.
Speaker 3: Why it does add up when you go home to I want you to come out.
Speaker 1: I'm chexting, Oh my god, lets and now and then it'd be one of like seventeen dollars and I'd be like, whoa.
Speaker 4: That's the avocados and a macho and twenty fives and a pizzazz was like twenty two.
Speaker 1: I hate the fact that you and Kim and a pizza.
Speaker 4: We ate two parts. Don't let please block my trainer or just take this.
Speaker 1: Part and say I've just seen a workout video. I feel like, that's the last thing on your page.
Speaker 3: Salmon and greens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a salmon salad and then a pizza and.
Speaker 3: One slice of pizza. Damn, I'm so sad. I wish I could stay here forever.
Speaker 1: Listen, go back to listen, Go do what you gotta do. But we appreciate you so much for comments. And you know this your how you always welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come back.
Speaker 1: I know you are because we got music to promote, we got things to do. We outside. Are you clapping for yourself?
Speaker 4: Yes, clap for the room everybody.
Speaker 1: The album, guys is synergy, okay.
Speaker 3: And I have a lot of ideas.
Speaker 2: I was listening to you that that's because y'all both said it, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Energy have you I have not? I feel like a producer can produce, could produce an.
Speaker 1: I think really, yeah, she just made you a music. I feel like I feel like, really I could do anything if I really put my money.
Speaker 3: I would love the challenge.
Speaker 1: My women find out. We come back Jesus a music.
Speaker 3: Can we play?
Speaker 1: Yes? You play it again?
Speaker 3: You're teaching Spanish. Spanish.
Speaker 1: Now, let's say I just want to let you know I was a straight a student in Spanish, or I speak proper.
Speaker 3: I'm crying because you told you told me this.
Speaker 1: I told you I speak very proper Spanish. I don't speak like you know. I say things that like where did you learn that word? I say things like kay, lastima.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't even that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. It's like foremost yes, okay, that's it anyway last yeah, okay, lassima. I'm going to say no, no, you can't last what I'm saying that means guys, Okay, how remember anyway?
Speaker 5: That was lip service, which she said, plassang plas complica agat my camembertro.
Speaker 6: Ultro, remember the pro atro all thro, the rock at the.
Speaker 1: Gate, the.
Speaker 7: Pollo carol.
Speaker 4: In a petrola pomp and silicon, Petula bombi in.
Speaker 7: The petula bombi in pla bombi.
Speaker 1: It is it? Is it not?
Speaker 3: Wether?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 6: Thro Atro ultrom ptro, altro, Altro, altro, altro, bultro altro, ultra ultra altro.
Speaker 7: Ultra ula parties megasla love is a politic verbolo. Maris emili mcasine camal mamelod emeli coaxine cam mamelomel bomby in a Petula bombi in pegula bombi.
Speaker 1: It is it, is it not?
Speaker 3: Is it doing pro.
Speaker 6: Autro ultro, ptro, altro, ultro altro, ultro altro, bultro altro, ultro ultra also ultro utro, utro outro