Speaker 1: Hello, everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined on this Thursday morning by Andrew Erickson and Pat Fitzmorris fell As. We are here into the semi finals of the Fantasy Playoffs. Ericson how you doing, Buddy?
Speaker 2: I got three teams left, Christmas is coming up? Best come here?
Speaker 3: Okay? What more could you ask for?
Speaker 1: Christmas coming up? If anybody can tell watching on YouTube, I'm traveling. That's why I have kind of a different setup than usual. Thank you to my friends here in North Carolina who are hosting me and letting me do this show here.
Speaker 3: From there, you're staying with Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: We actually are very near Chapel Bill, And you know, I wonder if if he's gonna walk by.
Speaker 2: Dude, if you if you see him, you should say something to him, Unlike what I did when I saw him in the elevator last year.
Speaker 3: Panicked. I I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine what's gonna be like for those college students having conversations with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was afraid to talk to him.
Speaker 1: So and you are not a potential professional football player. You've seen as we've seen from your route running Uh, Fits, what about you? How are you doing? What would you say to Bill Belichick if you walked by him?
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I would say, it's unfortunate you're not going to get to coach O Mariy and Hampton one of the running backs I'm excited about in next year's class. I think he's going to be my RB two in Dynasty Rookie drafts. But you know, we're putting the cart before the horse. We got semi finals week and I'm talking about twenty twenty five Dynasty Rookie drafts.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Fits is already promoting our Dynasty show him the and Bogman coming back in January. We've been doing the stages throughout the season, but we'll be back with our regular show.
Speaker 3: In just a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I mean, as soon as the season ends, like you said, we kind of jump into it. But to your point, the regular season is not over yet. We still have titles to win. We will jump into our Thursday show. Quick reminder for everybody, I've been reminding you all season, but just in case you hadn't heard it before, all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot Com slash rankings. Hopefully those are more important than ever because you are still alive in plenty of your fantasy playoff leagues. We will start where we always do guys with our waiver wire ads of the week and asking whether not we're going to start or sit these guys in Week sixteen. Couple of names here, a few wide receivers and a running back. Will start with wide receivers. Jalen McMillan, I have on this list fits where'd you kind of rank him in your waiver wire ads for the week and is he somebody you're considering starting in Week sixteen?
Speaker 4: So I think we had him as the top wide receiver waiver ad, but that wasn't saying a lot because it wasn't a terrific class. I've got him wide receiver forty one this week, so I think he's playable in deeper leagues where you have to start three wide receivers. Matchup with the Cowboys isn't all that bad. I just I don't think he's a super safe play, even though he's got one hundred and thirty four yards and three touchdowns over the last two weeks. Wide receiver ten in half point PPR scoring over that stretch. I mean, he's been more involved in the offense lately, but how confident are we that he is going to get more than five targets in any given week, especially when the Bucks are motivated to play catch up with Mike Evans and get him to one thousand yards? So yeah, I just don't know if we're going to see like a high target count for McMillan when he's sharing with Evans Sterling Shepherd in those running backs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fits, I was actually gonna bring up the Mike Evans angle, so I'm glad you did. I'm curious how much you think, because like, if this team was not at all competing for a playoff spot, then my approach to betting on Mike Evans, my approach to ranking Mike Evans, my approach to everything with him would be like you can't go high enough, Like they're all they would care about is getting him that thousand yard streak extended. They are first in the division, so theoretically, like obviously that's going to be secondary to trying to win the game. Do you think that will play into their game plan and how much volume he actually gets you know in these next few weeks.
Speaker 4: I don't think I think those lines are blurred just because getting Mike Evans the ball is good policy regardless, and especially in this offense with no more Chris Godwin and Kate Otten has sort of fallen off the map a little bit. So yeah, I mean, I just I think he's pretty much dialed in for like twelve plus targets every week.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think about Jalen McMillan Rickson.
Speaker 2: I think that he's a pretty good wide receiver three flex play. I have him wide receiver thirty eight in my rankings, and I'm looking at game environment right, looking at Tap Bay versus Dallas playing inside a dome, Baker Mayfield's top five quarterback in ECR. I want pieces attached to this Buccaneers offense. Again, if you're looking for, hey, which one of my fringy wide receiver three flex plays can pop this week? Well, Jay McMillan has shown eight pretty high ceiling over the last couple weeks.
Speaker 3: He has touchdown equity.
Speaker 2: So even if okay, Mike Evans is seeing the majority of targets, well, McMillan is winning with efficiency and that's not a bad thing to bet on. Again, we knew that these Washington Husky receivers coming in, we knew one of them was going to be underrated. Clearly, it's not Jalen bolk Ro mcdouon say. We think is good, but he's never gonna get enough volume. McMillan has now popped, and I think we would have seen this sooner with him had it not been for that injury that he suffered. Right after the Chris Gobin and Mike Evans injuries, we were all really high on McMillan. He's gonna step up and take over the slot roll and it got delayed. But now that he's finally healthy taking over this number two receiver, I mean, Kate Auten has been phased out, like he's not involved in this offense nearly as much. So I think mcmillins was stepped up as that number two receiver. And with all the attention on Mike Evans, even if it's only five or six targets, he's going to get favorable looks against Dallas's defense. So I think that he's an inspiring wide receiver flex play. And if I need a boom in my lineup, I mean Baker Mayfield against the Cowboys on the road.
Speaker 3: I think he's got a ceiling.
Speaker 1: The other receiver I wanted to bring up is Rashad Bateman. Obviously coming off of a two touchdown day. Bateman has been pretty good for the Ravens when healthy this season. He hasn't always been healthy, and I put together this outline before we got news that he popped up on the injury report with a foot issue. It's just always one thing or another with him. A currently our are they playing tool on fantasypros dot Com gives him a seventy two percent chance to play worth noting that they play on Saturday, so he does have one fewer day of rest to recover from whatever the foot issue is. So just keep an eye on that, you know, and bear that in mind as we have this discussion. But assuming he does play, coming off of this two touchdown game, only three catches, but he's just been a more reliable receiver than he had been in the past for the Ravens, and he does have four touchdowns in the last five weeks. Fits is Baitman somebody that you're interested in starting in Week sixteen.
Speaker 4: Boy, you would have to be in like a fourteen team league where you have to flex like three guys. I think it's just we know Lamar doesn't have a very good track record against the Steelers. He's averaged something like one hundred and fifty six passing yards against them in seven career games, and you know Mike Tomlin's been around for all those games, so there is a continuing threat. I do think games from like three years ago are relevant in that career track record. So yeah, I mean Bateman has only had more than five targets in two games this year. That's the issue. He's been scoring a lot of touchdowns seven this season, three in the last three games. But I think it's kind of touchdown or bust for Bateman this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ericson Bateman has been the deep threat for this offense. You know, you might think of just in looking at stylistically, it might cross your mind that is a Flowers look like the guy who would be the deep pret It's been Bateman this year and again it went healthy. That's been effective, if not a high volume play. Yeah, I saw it. To your point fits about Lamar prior to the Eagles game where they finished at nineteen points and by the way, would have been over twenty points if Justin Tucker didn't miss three kicks in that game. But prior to that Eagles game, I think it was the last three games that Lamar has been held to under twenty points. We're all against the Steelers, like this is the team that he struggles against. We had a show earlier this week with Erickson and Welsh in myself and Welsh is kind of buying in on a big game, you know, breaking the Steelers curse for Lamar this week. I'm really not Like it's one of those things where I need to see it happen before I will believe it. I was looking at his even just his career record, not even looking at offensive stats. Half of his regular season losses in his career are either to the Chiefs, Steelers, or Browns. Literally every other team accounts for fifty percent of his regular season losses in his career in the NFL. Those three teams account for the other fifty percent, So the Steelers are just one of those teams for him. Ericson what do you make of Bateman this week?
Speaker 2: I want no part of Rashad not if he's on the injury report. That is a screaming red sign do not go near Rashad Bateman. Again, this has always been his issue since he entered the NFL. Right when he's been healthy, been really efficient, but when he's banged up, he does not play well.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: The last time he played the Steelers, two catches for thirty yards, right, So even if Lamar gets there for fantasy purposes, that doesn't necessarily mean Batman's going to get there because we know Lamar can do it with other weapons. They have a say Flowers, they have likely, they have Andrews. Okay, what do those guys catch the touchdowns? Derrick Henry And then you also have Lamar's legs, right, so he can get there on his legs too, So I don't think that you necessarily need Bateman to hit.
Speaker 3: For Lamar to hit makes a little bit easier.
Speaker 2: I think last week the Giants are one of the worst teams against the deep ball, and Rashad Bateman exposed that the Pittsburgh Steelers defense is much better. So I think this is not the week to chase Baitman. I know last week was great, I don't think it's going to be a repeat performance.
Speaker 1: Last waiver guy here Kendre Miller looking at the running backs, somebody who at various points in his time as a prospect or his time, you know, going to his rookie season. I know you guys have been interested in obviously getting somewhere opportunity here a degree of uncertainty with Alvin Kamara. Now that Dennis Allen is gone because he hates Kendre Miller for some reason, He's getting some kind of opportunity here. Eric's and I'll start with you on this and Candre Miller. Is he somebody He's ranked higher than these two wide receivers were that we talked about. He's inside the top thirty in ECR at running back. Is he somebody that you are willing to start this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that he's an RB three play. I mean, I love Kendre Miller, so that's why it's really hard for me to not want to rank him higher. But I don't love the spot for him playing on a primetime game on the road in Green Bay as fourteen point underdogs. That's not an ideal spot for really any running back with a rookie quarterback making a start, right, So I think there's a bit of a ceiling cap there. But at the end of the day, like I know Kendrick Miller is a really talented guy. I know that he's an expulsive rusher, So I know that Kamara's rushing yards have been down. But part of that us to do with Kamara is not as effective as a rusher he's been in years past, but also part of the offensive environment. There's a reason why Kamara's never hit his over on his rushing prop in games that Spencer Ratler has started this year. Like, it's not all just on Kamara, it's because the overall offense is creatoring with a rookie quarterback, and I mean Green Bay has been pretty good against running backs recently. They're playing at home, so I think there's a good floor here. I am concerned a little bit about how many targets he gets. Again, if this is assuming Camara doesn't play, he only has two targets of the last two weeks. Maybe he takes on that entire Kamara role, which would be ideal for a floor performance from Kendre Miller. But you know, I would assume they're probably gonna gt Jamal Wims a little more involved, maybe in past protection, maybe out of the backfield and he's still on the roster again. Kamara seems like he's probably not gonna play, considering they just signed Clyde Edwards layer to the practice squad, so they don't usually make transactional movies. The only reason we don't have news about this game giving Kamara is because he plays on Monday night, so the injury report we don't get until Thursday for the Saints, and I assume we're gonna get a DNP from Kamara, So I think that he is an RB three flex play, probably more of a floor than a ceiling, just given the environment that he has to overcome to really smash fits.
Speaker 1: He's RB twenty seven and ECR is at too high to low or just right for this week.
Speaker 4: Just right, I think that's exactly where I have him. And Ericson pretty much covered everything well. And I want to thank Erickson for giving a little hat tip to the Packers run defense. I still hear people say the Packers are like this great matchup for running backs. No, that was that was the Joe Berry era of defense for the Packers. Like Jeff Hafley, the new defensive coordinator, this unit's been pretty good against the run, not great, not elite, but at least league average, maybe even a little better than that. So not a great matchup. And you know, Erickson mentioned Jamal Williams two revenge game. Jamal did spend the first three years of his career in Green Bay. Maybe that does get him a little more run. Although I think Hendrey Miller out snapped him like twenty six to six last week. So there is a chance at volume four Kendre Miller, but only if Spencer Rattler can pick up a few first downs, and that is seriously in question this week. So maybe there's fifteen to eighteen touch up side for Kendry Miller, but it could also be like ten to twelve and they lose, you know, thirty eight to three.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the upheaval about how Lions fans want Jamal Williams. You get cut from the Saints so we can join Detroit now to bring it back in the day of Montgomery role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be imagine if that happened and he was, like all of a sudden a fantasy winner again because he just gets six touchdowns in the next three weeks. Man, hilarious. It is the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all the hoops, football, and hockey action at DraftKings sports Book. In the season of giving, we're being gifted college football and basketball, pro football, in basketball and pro hockey too. Almost twenty four to seven. So many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Go to the Draftking sports Book app and place your bet. A couple of games. I'm keeping an eye on this week. Come on Saturday with that doubleheader Texans. They were laying two and a half points early against Kansas City. Than that flipped when it looked like Patrick Mahomes more likely to play. So just stay up to date on that. But it's certainly trending in that direction with the Chiefs being favor the Ravens, you know, laying almost a touchdown at home to start things off against the Steelers. That's gotten down a bit. I didn't understand that line at all. We just talked a little bit about Lamar's history against Pittsburgh. That was also just a lot of points in general for this rivalry in the history we've seen out of it. Lines and odds are subject to change, of course, on those games and every game. Here's a gift for all new customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. So download the Draftings sports book app and use code fantasy pros. That's code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks, Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one night hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkng don CO slash b ball.
Speaker 1: All Right fits, Who are you planting your flag on this week?
Speaker 4: By the way, did you talk about the great thing for a sports fan this time of the year, the daytime Bowl games on a weekday? Nothing like you know, it's a Tuesday and it's eleven am Central Time, and all of a sudden, Toledo is kicking off against Florida Atlantic. Could what could be better than that? I'm gonna play my flag on Breton Strange. And I know he popped up on the injury report. I don't know if he practiced or was limited or out of practice on Wednesdays. You guys happen to know, all right, I'll keep talking, But yeah, I mean like if he plays, if he plays, he had eleven catches for seventy three yards on twelve targets against the Jets last week, although his longest reception went for nine yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, Fits listed is limited on Wednesday eighty seven? Chance to play? Are they playing tool?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So he's going to play and he is playing that Evan Ingram's security blanket role in the offense. He's just stepped right into the Ingram role. And it doesn't mean there is a lot of upside, but there is a floor of like I think he's gonna have five or six catches minimum. It might be five or six for you know, thirty nine yards. But here's betting that I don't know. I think Brenton Strange could get into the end zone this week with all those targets and maybe a defender falls down or something and he has a game of longer than nine yards and rips off a thirty five yard or something like that. So I'm planning my flag on Breton Strange. I've got him ranked as a tight end one this week.
Speaker 1: He's tight end ten in ECR. That's moved up a lot just in the last day.
Speaker 4: I got him eight's I'd play him over I play him over Travis Kelcey this week.
Speaker 1: Wow, Kelsey's up at tight end seven for the record. That's that. I think that is saying something here, ericson what do you think about that that ranking for Strange is tight end ten and him as a flag plant for fits.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that you just copy paste whatever you would have ranked Evan Ingram here right again, he's taken over the same room and not trying to put poo Evan Ingram as a player as a talent. But it's not like Strange into the NFL without any draft capital. It's not like this was some undrafted player like this guy believe his Penn State athletic resume the second round pick, like during his second season, and he's someone that has shown out. And I think the thing that's interesting about Strange or I guess not Strange, is he didn't like completely get phased out when Evan Ingram came back, Like I was really surprised why he was able to kind of like have passes, catching passes here and there, even with Evan Ingram healthy throughout the majority of the season. We obviously saw in the beginning of the year when Evan Ingram was missing time that Breton Strange had receiver finishes as tight end nine, tight end seven, tight end nine.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I guess mac Jones.
Speaker 2: But if anything, mac Jones is better for Breton Strange because he's much, like much less likely to push the ball downfield and just jump it off to Strange.
Speaker 3: And it's a good match.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a game that the Dagwars could win, right They're playing against the Raiders. So last week maybe a little bit tougher to imagine, Hey, he's gonna get in the end zone. Well this week, yeah, they should be able to score points against the Raiders in the Dome. Again, this is a classic vomit stack game in DFS where both teams are just really bad defenses, but offenses, Aidan O'Connell mac jones, you could see some points here. So yeah, I like the callin strange especially in full PPR.
Speaker 1: Ericson will stick with you. Who's your flag plant?
Speaker 2: Donald Mooney coming off a donut game? But this is why I love buying the dip on these wide, these boomer Bus wide receivers coming off games or they absolutely do nothing. But there's been a quarterback change. So Michael Penicks is coming in to start his first game in the NFL, and I think this is going to be a great upgrade for Darnell Mooney because I know that Michael Penis can push the ball downfield, and I can only imagine they're going to look at this Giants defense that again, we alluded to it earlier. Rashad Bateman, he went off on deep passes against the New York Giants. They ran dead last in EPA per target on the deep ball this season. The Giants cannot stop the deep pass, and that's Darnald Mooney's bread and butter. Like he's had again a boomer Bus wide receiver, but when he's spiked, he's been a top ten receiver in a lot of different and I think with Michael Penix coming in, I think they're going to want to showcase Penix. Hey, this is why we drafted this guy inside the top ten, this is why we picked him. We get that we got, you know, ridicule for picking Michael Pennix, and you know now they sack her cousins. But at home in the Dome, I think they're going to let it rip with Michael Pennix and really show off what this guy can do. And I think they're going to attack downfield with the Giants weakness. So Mooney again a tough click after last week, but hey, Mark Cooper at fourteen targets then put him down to the next week. So you can never really feel safe with some of these receivers. But I think the process says, hey, great matchup, like the upgraded quarterback, the deep ball should be there. I think he's going to get an opportunity, and so I like Darnel Mooney this week fits.
Speaker 1: We've got more coming up later in the show on Darnell Mooney and really this whole pack's non pack of Falcons offense. In some of our player debates, he's wide receiver thirty five though so quickly. Do you think that's an appropriate ranking for him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I think I'm a smidge lower. This should be Michael Pennock Junior's fourth NFL start rather than his first. They should have made this change a month ago, but better late than never, and I just the only thing that concerns me is that even four quarterbacks who turn out to be really good or even Hall of Fame level, often their NFL debuts, their first starts are are not pretty. And I'm a little worried about that. But there certainly is a much better chance of Mooney connecting on like a deep ball with Michael Pennex than there was on Mooney connecting with one with the washed up Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 1: There is no time of year I love more than the holidays, and one of my favorite annual traditions when I head back East to see family and friends as I am right now, is making the time for a trip to College Park to check out my beloved Terps basketball team. I cannot see the Terps football team because they are not playing in one of those bowl games. They were not good enough this year.
Speaker 3: Fits.
Speaker 1: It's a great time to catch up with old friends and when you watch new players together. Game Time is focused on togetherness this holiday season. When you bring people together at live events, the experience is that much better. Plus, tickets make the perfect gift. Game Time helps with their new feature, game Time Picks, which film out the fluff to show you only incredible deals in great seats so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets. Some of my other favorite features include they're all in pricing. I would rather get coal in my stocking than get hit with a surprise fee at checkout, so I love seeing the total up front. I also love getting a panoramic view from my seat before I buy, so I know exactly what I'm getting or gifting with these tickets. So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, create an account and a redeem code fan tas y pros for twenty dollars off download game time today. What time is it? Game time? All right, let's jump into some player debates here, Fellas ericson starting with you on the running backs, and by the way, I wanted to kind of intentionally for this week, and I'll probably aim to do something similar for next week's show. Is kind of pick some bigger names. Typically I look a little bit more on the fringes with some of these player debates. I'm kind of approaching this with the idea of if you are still alive in your fantasy playoffs at this point, you probably have a pretty good team. You probably have some pretty big name players that maybe guy you to this point and have struggled lately, or maybe you drafted early and somehow survived. If they've struggled all season and you're wondering is now the time to play them or not? So you might notice it skews a little bit more towards some of the bigger names this week than we have in past weeks. That's intentional, just trying to kind of make a guess as to the types of managers that are still alive at this point. If you have questions for some of the more fringe players, definitely we are still available. You know, go to our discord, you know, ask us there fits and Eric Center on there all the time, ask us on Twitter wherever you want. We could still answer other questions, but these are skewed a little bit towards bigger names, which you guys might have noticed when I put together the outline. Let's start with the running backs and then we'll start with Joe Mixon or CHEWBA Hubbard. Mixon obviously struggling lately, Hubbard coming off of a poor game. Ericson who do you prefer here, Joe Mixon or Chew B. Hubbard this week?
Speaker 2: I thought I was going to say Joe Mixon, but then I kind of took a longer look at it, and I don't see why it should be Joe Mix and it should be Chew Hubbard in my opinion, because you're looking at Okay, both guys have similar workloads, they're both work courses in their respective backfields. But even looking at just the Vegas implied odds in terms of who's projected to score more points, the Panthers arbrotect to score more points, than a week than the Houston Texans are. So you can't even make the argument, Oh, well, Joe mix is in the better offense environment. Well that's not really true because they have a tougher matchup against the Kansabi Chiefs. And we've seen this Cardinals defense b boom or busty against some of these running backs. I mean, Remandre was efficient against them last week, even though he didn't have a monster game. We obviously how what Sharbona did the Zona Cardinals two weeks ago an absolute monster game. So I think Chub Hubbard bounce is back here. I mean he's been someone that's kind of overcome tough matchups in the past. I don't even make I wouldn't even really make the argument. This Arizona Cardinals won, especially with them playing at home, is a super tough matchup. Joe Mixon on the road against the Chiefs. Yeah, I think it's Chuba Hubbard.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Fitz?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got tu beIN said the top ten. I mean there's no one behind him anymore. It's Mike Boone behind him. So like a very good outlook for twenty touches or so. And yeah, the Cardinals are kind of a neutral matchup. I would consider benching Joe mix In this week if you have some other decent options, like maybe for Rashad White. Like I'm worried about Mixon's Week sixteen outlook. Over his last five games, Mixon has struggled every time he goes up a good against a good run defense. Twenty five carries for forty six yards against the Lines in Week ten, although he did get into the end zone fourteen carries for twenty two yards against the Titans in Week twelve, twelve carries for twenty three yards against the Dolphins last week. The Texans have one of the worst offensive lines in the league. This week, Mixing goes up against the Chiefs, who have allowed the fewest rushing yards, receiving yards, and fantasy points to running backs this year. And Mixon's probably not one hundred percent after that hip drop tackle that wasn't called by the Way last week, so like his ankle is dinged up like just not a good spot for I have him ranked RB seventeen, and I'm worried that might be too high for Joe Mixon.
Speaker 1: It's definitely below consensus by the Way, eighty one percent chance to play with our early prediction on our playing on fantasypros dot com. Yeah, consensus has him still inside as a as an RB one. He's RB twelve on the week in ECR ericson where do you have him ranked? Now, that sounds like maybe moving him down looking at it more closely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I probably gonna move him down to where Fitz has him.
Speaker 2: And Yeah, this is a tough one because he's been so good all season long, but you know, he is an older running back, He's had a lot of touches this season, he's playing banged up, and this.
Speaker 3: Is virtually the worst match him you can ask for on the road.
Speaker 2: And again, this isn't us, you know, just oh, this is a bad spot for I mean the Texans offense like might not be good here.
Speaker 3: The Texans offense has been not.
Speaker 2: Good from majority of the season and we're seeing that. By I mean, I was shocked, like how low they're implied team to think that's like the average outcome is they're going to score X amount of points? Like, it's not good this week for them, So especially with Mahomes potentially looking like he's gonna play if they're in catch up mode against Kansas, City playing on Saturday. Yeah, I feel like this might be one of his I mean three or two of his last three games have been total duds. He's been RB twenty nine and RB thirty two and half PPR scoring. You had twenty two rushing yards against the Titans, you had twenty three rushing yards against the Dolphins last week, and especially if he's banged up, Yeah, I think that you're trying to find someone other than Joe Mixon this week.
Speaker 4: By the way, like when they when they released the schedule, and I remember seeing this game on a Saturday, like, oh, I'm not going to be Christmas shopping that day, Texans Chiefs, that's going to be a great game. I might go Christmas shopping. I think this game is. I think it's going to low key suck. I think real it's going to be a bad game.
Speaker 1: Are you going to get your shopping done before Raven Steelers after.
Speaker 4: This that I'll do. I'll make it for that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it is. It's just it goes to show you that you really don't know what a game is going to look like, that you know, a few months in six months in advance, when they put the schedule together because this was like the double head right this Saturday Wednesday turnaround, it's these same four teams playing around Robin and you know, in May that looks really exciting. And you know, the Texans have been disappointing, Like obviously the Steelers are winning a lot, but you know, are they the type of fun offense you want to see in primetime on Netflix? You know, the Chiefs with mahomes banged up Ravens can't stop a nosebleed. I mean, it just looks different than you would have expected. And you know that tends to happen every year. I'm getting a lot of questions on Joe Mixon already, like even early in the week of, you know, in the semi finals. Can I really sit this guy who's had so many big games this year? And I think the answer is, yes, you can sit him. I'm not saying he's a must sit, but I think if you have a strong option, I'm totally in agreement with you, guys, like you can look elsewhere. The other running back to be I wanted to throw you guys. It's kind of a crazy way to think, you know, again, thinking back to where we were a few months ago, but these guys are ranks back to back in ECR, it's Brees Hall or Jerome Ford.
Speaker 3: Fits.
Speaker 1: I will start with you on this one. Who are you starting in week sixteen? Breshall or Jerome Fordan By the way, that's RB twenty and RB twenty one in ECR.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is tough because I've major concerns with both and with Ford, my concern is Dorian Thompson Robinson. I mean, yes, Ford is probably in line for fifteen to twenty touches with Nick Chub out for the season with that broken foot. But DTR has made three starts for the Browns. They were all last year. The brown scored three, thirteen and twelve points in those three games. Brown's running backs in those three games had forty six combined receiving yards. I don't think Ford is a very sunny touchdown outlook with DTR at quarterback, and you know, it could be a pretty rough day for him if if DTR can't move the sticks and like keep drives going. So that said, i think I'm playing him over Brese Hall, whose health I'm concerned about, Like he missed Week fourteen with a knee injury was kind of an unexpected active in Week fifteen, but he played his lowest snapchare of the season forty eight percent. Only nine carries for thirty yards did get into the end zone, though, major reservations about both guys. But I will go with the guy who I know to be healthy and who's you know, got a pretty good chance to finish out the game. I don't know if that's the case with Hall.
Speaker 1: Fitz gave this sixty seconds and why he doesn't like Jerome Ford and then still picked him over Breese Hall. What a fall from grace. Eric said, who do you like better?
Speaker 2: I mean, I like Bresaw because I think that he's the healthiest Jets running back right now, because he's the only one that practiced in full this week on Wednesday. The other two guys are both limited with back injuries, so they've been trying to put the team on their back, the Jets, and it's been weighing on them heavily. So I think we're gonna get more of usual Breese's workload this week because I think that he is going to be healthier.
Speaker 3: You know, we got really bailed out.
Speaker 2: I was rewatching that the Jets game from last week and when the touchdown he scored. The Jaguars didn't try to stop him because they wanted to get the ball back, So it was so funny seeing the offensive lunch get this massive push and it was like one of the first Breeseaul touchdowns since seeming like week one where he actually got the ball at the goal line. So we got bailed out by touchdown last week. I think he gets back to his normal role, and I mean I like Jets rams like this should be a game where it's offensive scoring, both team's kind of going head to head. So I like Breese Hall a little bit more than Jerome Ford. I mean, we've seen Jerome Ford in this RB one role before. He had one top twenty finish and six games as the starter before Nick Choke came back. So I don't know all of a sudden, O, well, now he's immediately gonna be smashing, Like. I get that the matchup's good against the Bengals, but dtr like has a chance to really make this entire OFFENSEI environment crumble, whereas the Jets.
Speaker 3: Are gonna score points. It's a three and a half points spread.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a little bit back and forth between and I think that Breese Hall will get more touches than last week.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go with Breeze.
Speaker 4: Ericson has given me credit throughout the season for like changing his mind about start sit calls. He just changed my mind about this one. I'm gonna I'm gonna move Brice Hall ahead of Like DTR could totally shipwreck this offense. Like he's He's thrown almost one hundred and fifty career passes. His YPA is three point seven yards yards per attempt, three point seven.
Speaker 1: He he he made a start against the Ravens last year and it was a year ago. Maybe he's improved in some areas, but it was like this, he just didn't belong in the field, Like I obviously I watched that game closely, and like it was just, I mean, it was an untenable quarterback situation. So they've been dealing with unique quarterback play. I'll say throughout the season, the James experience and obviously Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 4: But what happens if you're the Jerry Judy stakeholder, though, and you bench him this week and then like DTR struggles in the first quarter and a half and they put in Jamis and Judy winds up with like five for one hundred and two touchdowns and you've got him on your bench, he would.
Speaker 3: Be So you're just gonna be like, hey, crushed, the process was right.
Speaker 2: Be a TTR and then I mean that's kind of why, like in some super flex leagues, like if Jamie s Winston's got dropped, like pick him up because we may have seeing the last of him.
Speaker 3: He might be back for week seventeen, So just keep doing.
Speaker 1: I can just picture ericson now like middle of March thinking back on all the money he lost getting eliminated in the semifinals. The process was right. That's that's what's gonna keep him, keep him sleeping comfortably at night. Let's look at some wide receiver debates. We actually do have Jerry Judy coming up in the future, so we'll get more into uh, if you actually would consider making that that move. This week in a bit, I want to talk about Drake London. I've got him, you know, paired here against Juwan Jennings. Obviously, Jennings coming off a poor game fits when you saw the news about Michael Pettix, what did you do with Drake London? Did you leave him wherever you had him already? Did you move him up a little? Did you move them up a lot? Did you consider moving him down because it's a rookie quarterback making his first start. What was your gut reaction, I see this news, I need to go move Drake London in this way.
Speaker 4: I was going to initially move him up. I wound up not moving any of the Falcons pass catchers. So, like I I wasn't excited about the Atlanta pass catchers because the Falcons were clearly trying to hide Kirk Cousins on Monday Night in that game against the Raiders, I think they threw on first down once the entire game. But then, like just looking back over the NFL debuts, over some of the current NFL starters, like you know, Joe Burrell kind of allows the NFL debut, Josh Allen allows the NFL debut, Like even the good ones are not good in their first games. And I can't imagine the Falcons are going to cut Michael Pennix loose for forty pass attempts in his first NFL game, even though the matchup against the Giants is pretty good. So I left London where I was at, where he was at before with Cousins, I had am wide receiver eighteen. That's he's still wide receiver eighteen.
Speaker 1: And where is that in relation to Jennings.
Speaker 4: One spot behind? Like I'm not worried about Jennings throwing up a brick last week the forty nine Ers passing game just wasn't working in the rain in the first half of that game. Someone I wish I could give credit, but I forget who was on Twitter put up numbers from like rain games for brock Party Man, He's awful in the rain. Do not ever start rock Party or his receivers in the rain ever again. So two of nine two catches, nine targets for Jennings last week thirty one yards. But since week ten, Jennings was averaged eight point five targets, five point seven catches, sixty six point eight receiving yards a game, with three touchdowns in those six games. Those are wide receiver two numbers. I've got him as a mid range wide receiver two this week.
Speaker 1: Erica, and I want to frame the question to you the same way when you saw the Panics news. We already talked to it about how you like Mooney more because of it. What did you do with Drake London specifically when he saw the news and then also how is he ranked compared to Jennings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't move Drake London either. I thought it was kind of neutral because like for London, he just needs volume, right, that's like that's his mame. And with this matchup with Penix, like you're not saying, oh, well, now they're going to throw the ball more like I like Mooney because he can win with efficiency, like he can win unlimited volume. That's not the case with London, Like he needs double digit targets, which with a rookie quarterback in a really soft run matchup for the Falcons against the Giants, I don't think you're going to see double the jitargets for London. So again, he can catch touchdown, that's great, but I think that he kind of stays put in that midwide receiver or wide receiver two range, and I like him less than Jennings look like chemistry wise, like rock Perridy and Jennings are just like they're like dialed in. And the fact that he had nine targets last week, Yes it was terrible, but we all know why so I think that he has a major bounce back here, not afraid of the Miami Dolphin. I mean, we know Deebo Samuel's not doing anything so Joan Jennings.
Speaker 1: Jennings is four spots below London and ECR. So you guys are both disagreeing with consensus on that one, even if not by a ton. Another wide receiver debate here. This is a decision that I had to make last week, and I will have to make it again this week. So I decided I'm going to use this opportunity to get you guys to help me out with my decision making here. DJ Moore or Jordan Addison, who do you like better this week? Ericson, I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to play Bears players. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know that they seem to always get there because Caleb Williams drops back to throw forty times and it's a matchup where they should see volume. But I know the Lion Stevens is banged up. But I'm just I just hate this game, honestly, Bears Lions playing outside outdoors. I think it's going to be really crappy in the cold. I just don't want parts of it. So I'm gonna go with Adison because he's just been on fire, and even in a game last week where he wasn't nearly as involved, I mean, he's still put up a decent floor. And I mean they're playing the Seahawks, ginus, what's gonna play? So maybe get a little bit pushback from the Seahawks offense. I'm more excited about that game, honestly from an offensive environment standpoint.
Speaker 3: Than Lions and Bears.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I like shooting for the ceiling with with Jordan Adison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, did you have Moore did have sixteen targets when they faced the Lions in Week thirteen. Obviously that's the season high. He hit eight catches ninety seven yards in a touchdown. And this defense is so banged up to your point, you always call it. You know, Ford Field is the Coors Field of the NFL. Clearly they won't be playing there this time around, so maybe it looks a little bit different. These guys are two spots apart in ECR. For the record, DJ Moore and Jordan Addison fits who do you prefer?
Speaker 4: Now? They won't be playing in ford Field. They'll be playing out in the most isolated stadium in the NFL, out on the Museum Peninsula in Chicago, which is so hard to get to. I hate going to games there because of that or concerts. But anyway, I have Jordan Addison ranked one spot ahead of DJ Moore. And even though I'm a big believer in Jordan Addison's talent, couple weeks ago, I was having a hard time getting to where ECR was with him every week because I wasn't entirely comfortable with his target outlook. But Addison has averaged almost nine targets over his last five games, with at least eight targets in four of those five games. Since Week eleven. Addison is wide receiver six and a half point PPR Fantasy points per game, So I've got him ahead of More. I'm okay with More. He's also getting a lot of targets fifty six over his last five games, and like a couple well. Obviously, before this last week, I would have worried more about the matchups because the Lions were pretty tough on outside cornerbacks, not so much against slot guys, but now without their best outside cornerback, Carlton Davis, like, I'm not worried about really any wide receiver matchup against this Lions defense. And you know DJ Moore kind of smashed against the Lions on Thanksgiving over one hundred yards and a touchdown a few weeks ago. So like, I'm okay with both of these guys. I've I've got him rank both at the top of wide receiver three range.
Speaker 1: To your point fits about the targets for Addison, do you feel like the floor has raised it all because because my problem with starting Addison early in the year was we know what the ceiling could be, but the downside was he would borderline lose you the week, like getting you very very little basically nothing lately since the start a week nine, So going back seven games, he's only had two of those games where he's been outside the top thirty six. And you know, the top thirty six isn't maybe that high, but it's at least high enough to be like, he's not losing you the week if he's not reaching that ceiling. We obviously know what the ceiling is because to the last four weeks he's been a top three ride receiver finish, right, But you know, even going back, like I said this seven weeks, the floor feels like a little bit higher, even in the worst case scenario. Do you feel the same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, paradigm shift, I think in the way the passing game works for the Vikings and different quarterbacks. But last year it was TJ Hawkinson at least before his knee injury, and Justin Jefferson were like both target hogs. Both guys were typically getting double digit targets like every week. And now Hockinson is no longer really a target hog, and Jefferson's probably not getting as many targets as he got last week either, because, like, Addison is so good. I mean, I think it's more of a plus ev move to throw to Jordan Addison than it is to throw to TJ. Hockinson, So I can understand why that shift has taken place. So Hockinson not as valuable, and maybe part of that is injury related, but Addison is just really good, and you know, Sam Darnold, God bless him. He is floating the fantasy value of three Minnesota pass catchers.
Speaker 1: If you want to bet on Jordan Addison or the Vikings or anything else, We've got a special offer for you all. You can unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today use promo code FP free, get access to tools like the same game parlay tool analyzer, and the prize Picks prop bet cheat sheet. Don't miss out try it for free for one month now, a month that gets into the fantasy or not to out the Fantasy the NFL playoffs, so you can bet on that fun action as well even after the fantasy season is over. It's available on iOS and Android again. Promo code is FP free for Betting Pros Premium for free for one month. All right, let's do some more rapid fire start shit decision guys ericson are you starting Isaiah Picchecko on Saturday or Tyrone Tracy Junior?
Speaker 2: Tyron Tracy Junior for me Top twenty run back the last two games with Drew Lock as a starter. And I hate the matchup for Pacheco against the Texans, and I mean Chiefs are three headed backfield.
Speaker 3: We don't we're not getting rid of Kremon. We're gonna use him.
Speaker 2: We're gonna use pe Ryan a little bit where Tracy still. I know Singletary got the goal line touchdown last week. But Traca got ten targets the last time Drew Lock started a game, So I think that Tracy is the clear bell cow still in his backfield, not afraid of the Falcons matchup, So I like Tracy fifth.
Speaker 1: Do you prefer Tracy's RB twenty six? Isaiah pa Checko is RB twenty eight? They are sandwiching kendri an Ecr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ericson is not going to be changing my mind on this one. I would much rather play Pacheco. Like. The Chiefs have to get the running game going this week, don't they. I mean it would be irresponsible of them to let Patrick Mahomes throw it forty times or more on a high ankle springt. I know Pchecko has not looked great since coming back from that injury, and he is kind of sharing work with Kareem Hunt, but I still think he's a good bad for like fourteen or fifteen targets against the Texans, not a great matchup, but Tracy had ten carries for thirty one yards last week against the Ravens. Over his last three games, Tracy's averaging three point one yards per carry. Two of those games were against the Cowboys and Saints, two of the worst run defenses in the league. I would take issue with that Bell belcow description ericson like they're giving singletary touches again, including a goal one touch last week. So like plus whether it's Drew Locke, Tommy DeVito, Tim Boyle, I mean, it's just a disgusting quarterback situation, regardless of who starts for the Giants. Like I just this offense is going to struggle to move the ball. I want no part of it. I would much rather I have Tracy outside.
Speaker 1: The top thirty. That's the top thirty, Okay, And where do you have Pacheco ranked twenty five?
Speaker 4: Twenty five for Pachecko, thirty two for Tracy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's look at a wide receiver. We've talked about both these guys already. You know, one of them was a flag plant. One of them we talked about in passing Jerry Judy or Darnell Mooney. Kind of an interesting one given the quarterback situation for both these guys and given what we've seen from them recently. Fits, I'll start with you on this one, Darnell Mooney or Jerry Judy.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, So I've got Judy Wide receiver thirty two, And I think when I first did my rankings, I was doing them like Monday night, as if Winston was going to play, and I had him at like wide receiver twelve. So I've docked him like twenty spots in the rankings and it still might not be enough. That said, I do have him a little ahead of Mooney. So like, yeah, as mentioned before, like the outlook is really bleak with the for Judy, but like I don't know how good the outlook is for Michael Pennox in his first start. And as I mentioned before, like Joe Burrow was under two hundred passing yards in his first NFL start, Josh Allen under two hundred yards in his first NFL start. Like, I just don't think there's gonna be a lot of yardage and touchdown goodness to go around with Pennix making his NFL debut. So I'm gonna go with Judy and maybe hope that that in game benching of DTR happens and we get Jamis coming in to save the day for fantasy.
Speaker 1: Erickson, you are planting your flag on Moony, Does that mean that you're going with him over Judy this week.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think that the Falcons are actually trying to win games by playing the best quarterback and the Browns are not doing that. I mean, we've seen Jerry Judy with back quarterbacks all the Denver Broncos days.
Speaker 3: We've seen it and it's terrible.
Speaker 2: So really, the only way this beats me is if Winston comes in the second half. And if you can trust that, if that's the process you want to follow.
Speaker 3: You believe dtr is going to get benched, then hey, you I maybe it's a non zero chance, it really is a non.
Speaker 2: Zero chance, but I'm gonna go with the guy that I'm Confid's gonna play four quarters with Michael Pennix and Darnel Mooney.
Speaker 4: Erickson might be swaying me a second time. Oh gosh, he can't get me on Tyrone Tracy. But two out of his last three.
Speaker 1: Here fits have some conviction in your in your research and opinions. Come on, man, let's just some flex ones here. Two teammates who are facing a very good Eagles defense, Terry McLaurin or Brian Robinson. Obviously, both guys have been in a really strong place, you know, when healthy on Robinson's side of things for most.
Speaker 3: Of the year.
Speaker 1: This was not a very good game against the Eagles the first time for this commander's offense as a whole. So who do you guys prefer in this one? Fits starting with you, Terry McLaurin or Brian Robinson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tough matchups for both, but Robinson did fare a little better the last time. I think he had like thirteen for sixty eight in a touchdown against the Eagles, and McLaurin had two targets one catch for ten yards. Although I'm I would just tell people don't bench Terry McLaurin like joe piece of p and I got a zillion questions about AJ Brown last week and his matchup with Joey Porter Junior from people who wanted to bench AJ Brown, and like every single person we told, do not bench AJ Brown, and AJ Brown had one hundred and ten yards and a touchdown, So kind of telling people the same thing. Even though Quinnon Mitchell is going to be a tough matchup for Terry McLaurin, do not bench him unless you're absolutely stacked at wide receiver. But that said, in this choice, I would flex Brian Robinson over Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 1: And again I'm kind of assuming that a lot of people who are still alive have good teams and will have to make tough decisions based on the matchup or you know, really any number of things. I mean this, to me, Week sixteen is the week of like, if you get to week seventeen, it's like, Okay, it's one game, anything can happen. But like, this is the like most pressure filled week honestly, at least the way I kind of treat it internally in terms of, like I want to make the title game, like if I have a good team and I have tough decisions to make, So I think it's worth bringing up somebody who has been aped obviously a must start all season in McLaurin, given what he did last time against Philly ericson who do you like better in this flex matchup, Terry McLaurin or Brian Robinson.
Speaker 2: Brian Robinson for me as well, I mean he's got a very good role, especially without Austin Ecle. I mean, he's involved in all facets, and I think it's gonna be tougher for the Eagles to say, hey, we're going to take away the entire Commander's Run game between Daniels and Robinson, whereas I mean they can throw everything at Terry McLaurin and make Daniels throw it to a Lama days a kias Diami Brown, like you know the Eagles are.
Speaker 3: That's probably what they're going to plan on doing.
Speaker 2: But again again I grew with fits like don't bench r mccorrn because the dude just needs one right to pay off because he's that talented.
Speaker 3: I mean we've seen it, like in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: He had no basically no catches or targets in one of those games, and he catches one goes to the house, right, So I think that he can end up getting there, even if it's rough sledding. But I like Brian Robinson versus mclorn.
Speaker 1: Ericson I'll start with you on the next one, DeAndre Swift or Cooper Cup and Cooper Cup maybe I shouldn't have included because if you have him on your team, you might not even be alive anymore. Given the Goosegg.
Speaker 3: Everybody was saying that, well, that's why you get bie weeks. Yes, exact, that's why.
Speaker 2: You're in your bye weeks. I think it's kind of close. But I just I just don't want Bears. I just don't know why. I don't like the matchup for the Bears at home. I think it's gonna be gross games, so I like the environment war Jets rams, so I think Cooper Cup bounces back.
Speaker 1: So where are you ranking Cup this week? Just in a vacuum, not even you know, thinking about Swift.
Speaker 3: He's wide receiver seventeen.
Speaker 1: Seventeen, Okay, that seems roughly fair. Fits What about you?
Speaker 4: I've got Cup wide receiver fourteen, even with the goose egg last week. Since coming back from injury in Week eight, he is wide receiver sixteen in fantasy points per game, and he gets the Jets this week. They're not as good against slot receivers as they are against outside receivers. I just I don't want to play Swift. Like I know, the Lions have these injuries, and they just lost a Lee McNeil from the middle of the defensive line. But like Swift head eleven carries for thirty nine yards against the Lions on Thanksgiving, they've they've still have been good against the run. I guess I will say to anyone starting Swift, your hope is probably that he damages the Lions in the passing game, and we saw that last week with Ty Johnson and James Cook having big days in the passing game against the Lions. Well, actually James Cook had one catch, but it was kind of a big one. So yeah, I mean, like Swift might be able to pay off as a pass catcher. I don't know if he pays off as a runner. I would rather start Copp for sure.
Speaker 2: We'll say too Roshan Johnson. She could be coming back as well. So he's missed the last couple of games and we know that they like him as a pass catcher, so just kind of keep that in mind. That hurts Swift's floor, I think without having that full bellcoal role because they're going to use Johnson, especially at the goal line.
Speaker 1: So you know, Ericson, let's go to you for Ramandre Stevenson or Jacoby Myers this week?
Speaker 3: Did you go Myers?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's like a locked in top twenty guy when O'Connell is the starter. The paint of jag Jay wars second terrible and Remandre I get like on paper, the Bills kind of looks like, oh, like they give up a lot of points, But if the Pagers are getting blown out, then it doesn't matter because Romandre is not going to be involved whatsoever. So Jacoby for me, especially if it looks like anal call is gonna play.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Myers for me.
Speaker 1: These guys are back to back in our flex ECR rankings, they are fifty third and fifty fourth overall. Myers is wide receiver twenty six and Romandre is running back twenty five Fit two.
Speaker 4: Do you prefer Jacoby? He's inside my top twenty a wide receiver. He and AOC have clicked so far, and like I would start him over Romandre in standard scoring. Actually, since Romandre Romandre missed Week six with a foot injury. Since coming back, he has averaged forty eight rushing yards over eight games and just three point three yards per carry. And he has not had more than seventy four rushing yards in any game. Like it just has not been very exciting for Romandre. I would play Jacoby Myers without question.
Speaker 1: Fits will stick with you last flex one here, Naji Harris or Marvin Harrison Junior? Who would you?
Speaker 4: This is? This is growth? I thought we were in the playoffs here, that's this question. I guess I'm playing Harrison, and I'm not enthusiastic about either option. But I don't hate Harrison's matchup against the Panthers. I do hate Nase's matchup against the Ravens. And Naji was outsnapped by Jalen Warren twenty three fourteen last week, and I'm worried this could be another Jalen Warren week because, as you well know, Worm, the Ravens are really tough against the run, but not so tough against running backs in the passing game. Yes, Nase catches passes two, but Jalen Warren is the much more explosive pass catching back. And with George Pickens out like they need some sort of home run hitter, some speed in that offense, and I think Warren is the guy who can give it to them more so than Nase.
Speaker 1: Ericson. This is an interesting one in ECR because if you just look at the rankings, they are only a few spots apart. But if you look at if you you know, you can kind of compare two players through expert consensus rankings on our site, and it shows you the percentage of experts that have a guy higher than the other ninety five percent of experts have Marvin Harrison Junior higher, even though it's not by a very wide margin in the overall rankings. Are you among that ninety five percent? Do you agree with Marvin Harrison Junior as the play here?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am part of the herd. I am part of the ninety five percent, So give me more Panthers. He's gonna definitely score three touchdowns. I want to train me bride to score. So so be it Marvin Harrison for me? All right?
Speaker 1: I got a quarterback one here, interesting one here fits Sam Darnold or Jordan Love this week.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're making the Packer fans say, you're making me pick the Vikings quarterback. Yeah, I have to. I actually think it's an easy call. Love is how much is gonna How many passes is Jordan Love gonna throw on Monday Night Sunday night? Excuse me? Wait? Is a Monday Night or Sunday Monday? Monday Monday Night? Yeah? Against a Saints team that's much better against the past than they are against the run on defense, and Jordan Love has not thrown thirty passes in a game. Since Week nine, he has averaged twenty three pass attempts over his last five games. The Packers just passed the Pittsburgh Steelers to become the second run heaviest team in the league, behind only the Eagles. Green Bays run the ball in fifty one point two percent of their offensive snaps this season, So man like, even though twenty passes against the Saints might get you two hundred and fifty yards and three touchdowns, Like, I'm not going to take the chance on the low volume. I'll just start Donald here. I've got QB six.
Speaker 1: Wow Erickson. You know, Fitz says this one is easy for him. These guys are back to back an ECR. Sam Donald is QB eight, Jordan Love is QB nine. How do you see it?
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bit closer because you could just see, like what if they decide, hey, let's get the passing game going, but just let's have Jordan Love cook here and like build some momentum heading into the postseason. I mean they're applied team total is the second highest among all teams. Like they're gonna steamroll the New Orleans Saints a matter of like how they do it. And but Fitz points out the important things that matter, like it should be through the run game like it should be Josh Jacobs like getting three touchdowns, Like that's what should happen. So I think the safe play is probably to go with Sam Donald because I think you can expect a little bit more back and forth action. But I think from a ceiling perspective, like what if the touchdowns go through the air? I mean, would it be surprised if Jordan Love, Yes, he doesn't throw a lot, but he throws for four touchdowns. I don't think anyone will be surprised by that. Whereas the Seahawks defense, I mean, they've looked really good. They've played a lot better, even though most of those games have against the Cardinals. So I think Donald's like the floor play. But I think if you're like a massive underdog this week and you buy into the fact that, hey, maybe they do try to dial up the pass game more, he wins with efficiency, and I think Jordan Love could have a like top high performance against a really bad overall Saints defense.
Speaker 1: For our tight end decision, I actually have three names in here because they're all kind of clumped together in ECR, and I found it really difficult to kind of parse through all of them, So I just wanted to kind of throw an extra name in here fits daltonkind, cad Otten or Kyle Pitts. How are you ranking those three this week?
Speaker 4: Man? All right, so I've got I might be willing to let Ericson talk me to one more, but right now I've got otten highest at tight end thirteen, Kinkaid tight end seventeen, Pits tight end eighteen. Like as much as I like Michael Pennox Junior, I don't know if he's good enough to resurrect Kyle Pitts, So let's just leave him out of this. Like Kinkaid came back from injury last week and had his highest yardage output of the season. It was fifty three yards. Great, you know, Like I just there's not been enough cooking with Dalton Kincaid in that passing game this season, And like early in the season, Kinkaid couldn't get it going. That was before the Bills traded for Amari Cooper. That was before Keon Coleman was showing a pulse. I just don't know if there are enough targets to really make Kincaid worth starting over Aughton, who at least had his moments earlier. In the season. I know it's the production's tapered off, but I'd still play otten here.
Speaker 1: What do you think ericson Kyle Pitts, Dalton Kincaid or Kid Oughten.
Speaker 2: Pits his last because Michael Pennix is not a miracle worker, so he's last for me. Cad Awen would be second last. I don't like the way that the trends have been going. His targets, a receptions have all been downs. As Mike Evans has come back again, I think that he's like the fourth option in the passing game, like running backs McMillan Evans, like, those are the guys that they're scheming up plays and all, and it's kind of like the last man standing in Dallas. Second fewest receptions allowed to tight ends this season, so their defense has been pretty good at containing tight ends and Kinkaid. I was really inspired by his performance last week. Again he led the team in receiving air yards. He caught a touchdown but it got called back as of a holding call, so I think that he's going to catch a touchdown again. The Bills can do whatever they want against the Patriots, and last week Trey McBride again he should have scored a touchdown. He had a monster game catching passes, so the Patriots can't stop tight ends. So I like dun Kinkaid the most.
Speaker 1: Say goodbye to Start sit the Lemas. With a Fantasy Pros Start Sit Assistant, within seconds, you'll know exactly who to play for optimal results each and every week. Leveraging insights from numerous experts, the Start Sit Assistant aligns your lineup decisions with the top minds in fantasy football, giving you a competitive edge maximizer lineups potential. With just a few clicks, head to fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook and make winning decisions in no time. Guys will wrap up with the touchdown Calls contest. This week, Ericson is on running backs.
Speaker 2: Travis Etn take Bigsby fumbled again, so I think we're going to see more of Travis Etn as the starting running back against the Raiders. We know it's an easy matchup for him and the Jaguars are live to win this game, so I think Etn. I don't think he scored since Week two. It's been really it's been a long time, so I think he breaks the touchdown drought gets the end zone against the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Fits you are on wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Garrett Wilson after two big games for DeVante Adams, for getting a squeaky wheel game from Garrett Wilson, and you know how he was caught on the sidelines last week complaining about Aaron Rodgers not throwing the fade to him. Not only am I predicting a touchdown for Garrett Wilson, I'm predicting he scores on an end zone fade, a low ev end zone fade touchdown for Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Nice so Ericson as Travis et and Fitz is Garrett Wilson, I'm gonna go with Trey McBride. Ericson, I believe had last week and he talked me into not actually, but he almost talked me into betting a three touchdown game from Trey McBride. He's been talking about it for a week.
Speaker 3: I've already done it for this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've talked a big game about it. So going up against the Panthers, will I will ride that with you?
Speaker 4: Oka say hi to the great Pumpkin for me.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a repeat of Ericson was it Week one? Where you predicted Courtland Sutton to score three touchdowns like two years ago, and.
Speaker 3: We're like three years too early on the call.
Speaker 1: All right, So we got Travis CTN, Garrett Wilson, and Trey McBride. That is our touchdown calls contest for you this so we will wrap up there. Best of luck to everybody here in Week sixteen. Enjoy the holidays everyone, and enjoy the football. Hope you advanced to the Fantasy Title Games for Fits and ericson. I'm Ryan Warmley. Thanks for tuning in and we'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros