Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is p Dakin's assistant to the president of the homeowners Association.
Speaker 4: I was looking for Kim. H Howdy Kim. How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm all right. What's the reason for the call?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you heard, but I am the assistant to the president of the homeowners Association here and I'm currently on your property because I noticed some things while I was headed out the door today and I needed to discuss them with you.
Speaker 4: Quite a few violations.
Speaker 2: You're on my property? Ooh, what do you mean you're my property?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, what that means is that your house would be the property and I am currently.
Speaker 2: On Okay, right, what's the problem.
Speaker 4: Well, we started decorating for Halloween and we.
Speaker 2: Yep mmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Why is that a problem that we decorated our house for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not so much of a problem, is it, because you did do it in the right time frame. But it is the decorations that are the problem. Let's start with the punkin infractions.
Speaker 2: What do you mean infractions? What are you even talk?
Speaker 4: Quite a few punkin infractions?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, they're called pumpkins.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: But what right? Okay, sure, but what's the infraction.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just start with your pumpkins.
Speaker 1: We didn't get any notice about this, okay, Well, notice.
Speaker 3: You do have guidelines from us that you get every single year, and it's not my fault if you didn't read them.
Speaker 4: So I did a.
Speaker 3: Walk through, did to walk through? Did a walk through? Did a walk through of your decorations? And your punkins need to be three feet from any walkways. I got out my measuring tape this morning.
Speaker 2: And why why is the question? Why do they have to be three feet from any walks?
Speaker 3: That's a desirable rule. It's for safety reasons. And your pumpkins are two feet nine inches from the walkway, so that is not three feet, is it? And that's a five hundred dollars fine per inch? And the punkins are also carved. You also carve the pumpkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what people do or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you haven't looked around the community, but we do not carve punkins here anymore.
Speaker 4: It's a fire hazard because people.
Speaker 2: Put plenty of my neighbors the pumpkins.
Speaker 3: Oh and I'll be making my rounds to them as well, because I am shocked at the amount of punkins that are carved in this neighborhood. And we cannot have that because.
Speaker 2: Because it's literally Halloween, bro.
Speaker 3: Putting a candle in those to light them up as a fire hazard and it also promotes punkin violence and we do not promote that here in that because you're taking a knife and cutting the punkin.
Speaker 2: For our own amazable pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a punk so you sell it pu mp ki n it's called a pump punkin. Yes, you're going to walk around on people's properties and throw fines all over the place. I want to know how to spell and pronounce the word.
Speaker 4: I do know.
Speaker 2: Hell, they can't be hurt by knives.
Speaker 4: They are gores.
Speaker 2: Promote any kind of violence well.
Speaker 3: As far as we're concerned at the Helmet Association, punkins have feelings too, and we do not want our residents cutting pumpkins.
Speaker 2: You, sir, are a dip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I could find you, I guess for foul language, but I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to go ahead and stick with the punkin.
Speaker 2: Fine, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to stick with it.
Speaker 2: M Okay, you know what, I'm not getting a fine. That's it, and stop saying pumpkins.
Speaker 1: It's not a punks, But I don't know what else I should call them p and p Okay, I n s pumpkins punkins.
Speaker 2: They're pumpkins punkins.
Speaker 1: You're worried about their feelings, then you should know how to say it.
Speaker 3: Pundin, pumpkins punkins, enough punkins.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, yes, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I've literally I've had it up here. They're called pumpkins pumpkins. I'm not paying a fine and.
Speaker 2: That's probably not legal, so go.
Speaker 1: Learn how to say pumpkin punkin, no pumpkin.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, then I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: This is actually Jewbil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 4: What it's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said, My god, I'm gonna literally kill him.
Speaker 3: He said, you just decorated your house for Halloween, and you guys have a homeowners association.
Speaker 4: He wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, if you would have said punkin one more time, I was probably gonna have a heart
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jebile phone Franks