Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I almost famous podcast with IET Radio.
Speaker 2: It's almost in his podcast. We are here today to do our weekly Bachelor Nation headlines, and I would say this, Ashley, we have some really good headlines this week. Just interesting. Not like we're not talking about breakups necessarily, We're not talking about this huge amount of drama. There's no stories that feel intrusive to talk about. But we have some really good updates and things, and that makes me excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so let's hit on. Hit it off with the number one and sorry you guys for my voice. I got quite a lovely cold over here.
Speaker 2: Jesse Palmer reveals his surprise celebrity pick for the Golden Bachelor and why Kim Kardashian wouldn't and I repeat, would not be an ideal bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you're never getting Kim Kardashian. Okay, she's out of the realm of reality, keeps getting well. Mostly people bring up Chloe. Chloe makes a little bit more sense. Chloe's a little bit more of like a homebody. She isn't Kim Kardashian like the icon that will go down in history. You know, she's her sister love Chloe. That has no shade to Chloe. She's an extremely successful businesswoman on her own right. But Chloe has really had some tough times in love. She's been screwed over. Kim has married, she's married an awful person in the past, but she, you know, she hasn't been screwed over in the way that Chloe has. That's my little Kardashian ramble. To answer the first question, Jesse Palmer says that his celebrity pick for the Golden Bachelor would be George Lopez.
Speaker 2: And George Lopez I think kind of was into doing it.
Speaker 3: Right, he said, I am prepared if asked to be the next Golden Bachelor. He said that on Jennifer Hudson's show earlier this month. He admitted in an early episode that he's been really terrible in love situations before, so he's been throwing his hat in the ring for the Golden Bachelor, and Jennifer asked Jesse what he thought of that idea. That's how the conversation went, and he said he just kind of joked and he said, George, this is the final Rose and then George like flipped his hair. Anyway, They're all joking about how that would be a fun little opportunity. And you know what, I don't mind a stun cast. I would like a stun cast. It's time, it's time for another.
Speaker 2: Quad.
Speaker 3: Well, George Opez is a real celebrity. I was gonna say Jesse Palmer was kind of a quasi celebrity beforehand as a backup quarterback. You frow you for you for your brow as if he was a real celebrity, would you counted that as a real No, that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't why I mean, okay, I think I think I would for my brow to stunt cast because I think George Lopez actually, especially on a Golden Show, could find somebody in this. Yeah, I think it could be a lot.
Speaker 3: Say love stories done cast as in like make it a big deal with it being a celebrity, but then it could actually work out. I don't mean make it fake.
Speaker 2: I think it could be a really fun I would be all for it, I think, especially with the Golden Show. I think the other two shows, there's already too much proving right now that people are there for the right reasons that this isn't just you know, their way to try to get famous. But I think with the Golden Show. We've seen that. Yes, some of the contestants go on to have really successful careers and entertainment from it, but nobody there is like, I can't wait to spend the next twenty years of my life hosting this game show, or like, you know, I think some people on the other shows do, and I would love I would love to see George Lopez potentially find love on The Golden Show. It would be an awesomely good experience.
Speaker 3: And isn't his show on Hulu? He has a showy Lopez versus Lopez. Yeah, yeah, if it's on Hulu, that's a good crossover. That comes back to the whole Kardashian thing. They were joking about that because on their Hulu series they're always bringing up the Bachelor in the Bachelorrette because you know, the ABC Hulu partnership.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right. Next headline is this Bachelor Nation's Kelsey Anderson explains why she got veneers. I didn't know she got veneers, I know, but she did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she posted on Instagram breaking news, Kelsey Anderson has fake teeth. But seriously, I did get nine veneers and one crown. I know that I'm not bound to tell you guys this, but in my moral compass, it feels like it is what is right. I don't want to just brush past the fact that I have a new smile or let people know that it's whitening strips or whatever that has enhanced my smile. She said, you you'd be able to tell because I can't brighten my teeth. That byb be really obviously fake. And she said that she recently went to the dentist to get a regular check up, and the dentist was like, wait, there's something kind of weird going on up in here. Let's go get a head CT scan. Then she realized that she had an infection in her face. This is crazy from seven or eight years ago, whenever she broke a certain tooth, and that she had the root canal and apparently it wasn't We don't know whether it's properly done or whatnot. But she got an infection growing in there for the past, you know, however long, and it caused bone decay, and then she had to get a root canal redone. This is quite the story, And she said, and the dentist could not believe that the infection wasn't causing her severe pain, and then decided that it was time for her to get new veneers that matched so that all her teeth would match. Oh so I wonder if she had some already in there. Anyway, she goes, they'll know in about six months, while they got everything out and it's all clean, if it's still infected, they're going to have to go in there do surgery bone grafting. But hopefully it take we get the all clear and we don't have to do that, and my bone grows back and all that, Like that's crazy. She said that her veneers had nothing to do with her not liking her smile, that she's always loved her smile. I just wanted my smile to all match. I've always had insecurities on my teeth. They're all very brittle, and I'm very prone to breaking teeth. And I think that the dentist did a great job trying to keep my original smile and then just enhancing it. And I'm very happy with mymile right now. Okay, so there we go. It's all infected, and I think that she may have had a few in there earlier, and she just wanted it all to match. Up, which obviously makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Makes tons of sense. Now we're gonna talk about two vasectomies. Jade Roper Tolbert reveals she and Tanner are done having kids. This has been a big question, I think, especially within Bachelor Nation, or Tanner and Jad have any more kids. She said, they're done and it's time for Tanner to be snipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's really interesting. I mean, I know it sounds weird for me not to know this all firsthand, but I guess, like you don't like regular check in with your friend being like, hey, so is Tanner getting me pasectomy? But I am a little surprised to learn it through our headlines because Jade is someone who just loves children. But they have gone back and forth since she had the big miscarriage a little over a year ago. I guess it was like a year and a half ago, So I guess apparently they have decided they are done. She said that she still will have baby fever all the time and probably forever. It's time for Tanner to get the snip. Totally understand and then on the reverse end, Ari is actually undergoing a aseect me reversal. He got off sect me right after the twins. They were, you know, overwhelmed with children. Obviously, you go from one to three quite quickly for them, and they thought they were done. Now they're saying they do not want to be done. Watching his children grow up has made them want to try for baby number four. He's saying he's getting number of proseected me now, and I can tell you I'm sorry, guys, it's a little personal, but I think he was done a couple months ago. Anyway, hopefully they'll get their wish and they'll get the baby number four soon.
Speaker 2: Would you ever ask Jared to get to sect me?
Speaker 3: Well, so, every month, even though I'm on the pill, now I get scared that I'm pregnant. Every month, I'm like, oh, there's a period.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 3: I've never felt that in my whole life, because in my whole life I've always wanted kids. But now I'm like, oh, I'm overwhelmed by two. So I'm so done. And every month I'm like, could you imagine if I didn't get my period? So I yeah, I think it's something that I would think of, so I didn't have to be scared. Even though I'm on the pill. I'm obviously being like hyper sensitive to it. Just if we found out that I was pregnant, now I would we would just lose our I watched these Instagram videos of people finding out that like their third kid is actually triplets, And that's the scariest thing I could ever think of, because a third kid, obviously at this point when you have a three year old and then a seven month old, is like terrifying. It happens to a lot of people, but it would not be ideal. Now, But if you were to get if you were to get pregnant, not trying to the third kid and then it ends up being triplets, I don't know what kind of lifestyle change have to make, but like you have to how do you do that? How do you do that?
Speaker 2: You know? You saying that makes me think of something that's probably completely irrelevant, but it just is where my mind went. Okay, what you know, you we all know people who got pregnant, you know, before marriage or before they really found their partner. College, yeah, school, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Right, it happens, But you like wanted kids, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know anybody that was in that scenario that had your kids. Yeah, how crazy would that be, Like, how like scary would that be? I mean, at least at this point in your life. Actually you know, you're married, you got the foundation for it, like you have had kids before, you're able to be scary. But it wouldn't be this like, oh my gosh, moment. Now let me ask you this. You say right now, you're done, You're overwhelmed, you're in it right now. At what point would you actually sit down with Jared and talk about are we actually done? You? Because I don't think it's fair for you to have the conversation right now because it's it's chaos, it's stress, you're tired, things are moving so fast. So when do you actually think that conversation could exist and that you would like believe that, believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe what we say now and we have this conversation often when people ask us and we're like absolutely not like one percent done. I could see this. I don't think so. But like in a fantasy world, if we want to talk about a fantasy scenario, if like I could, if somebody'd be like, you know what, actually, you win the lottery, you can retire tomorrow, you can have a house in Virginia and a house in Rhode Island and you can have all the help that you need. You can have you know, and you can have a surrogate. Would you want to go have another one? I'd be like, well, if I'm retired and I could have a surrogate.
Speaker 2: Pretty much is sounding like you can have another kid? You lot to take care of it that much, because.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like, can I have some Yeah, can I have someone like always helping me? And then like I can fully just like relax and and just enjoy my time with them? You know what I mean? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know what you mean. I just don't like I think I'm asking more like for a realistic situation.
Speaker 3: Here, No, a realistic situation. I feel like I can't handle it. What I'm saying is if I could just like sit down and enjoy all my time with children and not have to worry about anything else somebody's cooking, cleaning, I you know, I'm not having to work at all, If I'm not juggling anything and I could just focus on children, then I would have one with be a surrogate though, because I would not be pregnant again.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be pregnant again.
Speaker 3: No okay, and I'd have all the money that I could just pay for the surrogate. No, no guilt.
Speaker 2: I can't wait until a year from now and baby number three is cooking.
Speaker 3: See you're gonna you're freaking you know, chicks head Wait wait wait now, we got to get this and you're got to reverse this. You are not at all in any difficult phase yet.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, all, this is a stupid question for me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody's on the move. She's in her sleepy phase. The sleepy new born phase is so great. But would you at this point say three? Would you say three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I think at this point like that isn't out of the question. Now give us time, right, give us being in it like you are right now, the chaos, you know those kind of things, and maybe that would change. But it's hard to say. We we don't know yet, Like so far, I will say this when he has been easier than I expected.
Speaker 3: See they pumped, freak you they pump.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's great. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, why if you look about this, is this easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it's not easy. It's still you know, especially for Jess, she's like in it. Yeah, but it's been more of a joy than I could have imagined. It's, you know, the difficult moments, like even when she's screaming and crying at me and I'm trying to suck her nose out of any like stuff, or she's you know, I'm cleaning a diaper and she's kicking her legs around so it makes it impossible to get the diaper on, or just crying. These are like really special moments. And it's also because I waited a long time for these moments, and so for me, it's like this is my next stage of life, Like I don't have anything else that I like, I'm dreaming of other than trying to be a good dad. So yeah, three seems like, oh that'd be amazing. I've always thought in my head two. Yeah, but right now, like if it was one. I'm an only child, so I'm very used to that. Like I that makes sense to me too.
Speaker 3: I don't know, So let me just say one more thing so I can go on on about this. When we I saw Lauren and Ari at Alon's wedding, they were like you would understand wanting a fourth like once everybody's in preschool. They're like, imagine that, and I was like, okay, I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then finally, Ben I always said two or three, but then when I was pregnant with Dawson and you know ELA's mother effort, I was like, no, we will just be having one more. I am not doing this to myself two more times. Sure, hence the circuit. Okay, it's fair.
Speaker 2: Final headline is this completely switching gears. The Bachelor alum rachel Ka Kirconnell gets last laugh and it was on Matt James with new ad. This ad was Chef's Kiss.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. I didn't even realize the humor here. I just saw that she did a brona.
Speaker 2: But this is the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 2: What would that be called the Chef's kit?
Speaker 3: I guess I'll just call the Chef's Kiss. The greatest line is even though I don't have to worry about picking out the perfect restaurant spot anymore, life can still get messy. But now I have someone I can always rely on.
Speaker 2: Ronnie Man.
Speaker 3: Someone's strong and reliable too, no matter what surprises come my way.
Speaker 2: This is so good? Was this in the caption, Yeah, she got paid fat cash to do this too. There's no way she's agreed to this unless she's getting up the brink truck backed up to our house.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that is absolutely hysterical. I only saw this in photo version on my own like Instagram. It's a real.
Speaker 2: It's like a I don't know, I don't know the difference, but it's a video but there doesn't know. Oh yeah, it's a video here.
Speaker 3: That is gitious. Good for her, and good for Bronnie for having such a good sense of humor too, because a lot of these brands like they don't want to be quirky. This is unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to dive into it. This was so good. In fact, I looked for Bronnie right when I saw this ad because it was in my head and all I can think about now is this big old lumberjack dude with a perfect beard walking up to Rachel and helping her out. And I'm like, that's a good ad, Like this should be on TV type ad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for your creativity, Bronnie. I have to order some paper towel, and I'm going to order your paper towel because I love a brand who can have a sense of humor and creative ads on and.
Speaker 2: Let's just add in the Almost Famous podcast would love to support anyway you see fit. That's the big headlines for today. Some vasectoms. The Rachel ad that you have to go out and watch it is. It is so good, Kelsey Anderson and her fake teeth and why she has fake teeth. It's so good. It's such a good week. And we'll be back next time talking more about the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and everything happening around Bachelor Nation. Until next time. I've been Ben but Ashley see you, guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.