Speaker 1: Kadi at the disco. All right, sinins not tragedies. Why don't two point seven Because, by the way, just reading the nicest beaches in LA to check out this summer. Zuma Beach County Park, Malibu Lagoon State Beach, where Dondo Beach, and El Matador State Beach. Those are the top four to stay cool. But Privy pack Ryan's roses. Now they moved out of the neighborhood and then they get in this new house and she sees the old neighbor coming out of the new house and cannot believe it. It's bad, bad, bad.
Speaker 2: That's a weird situation.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift tickets for you to win eight forty this morning, So FI shows come in Taylor Tickets eight forty all right, Sisaney tell us about this new app.
Speaker 2: So there's a few of them actually, and you know, last I feel like a few days ago we were talking about augmented reality menus, and it's kind of like in the same family of that. This is more like counting your calories per meal. And there's an app called Calorie or Snap Calorie, and both of them kind of do the same thing. So essentially it's all done with AI and you would take a picture of your food or your plate with your phone and then it would break down what is in it, based on protein, based on calories, based on fat, everything, it would break down carbs, all of that within that picture. Now, some would argue that it's not one hundred percent accurate.
Speaker 1: But close, but close close is fine for me.
Speaker 2: So would you like this, like is this something that would intrigue you? Or do does this become a slippery slope of obsession like every meal? And are you going to be start? And I feel like someone like Tanya might be snapping her pictures on every single thing.
Speaker 3: That I wouldn't even open that Pandora's box for myself because I would I'd become obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: Well what's wrong with that? Why not mean then you know what you're putting into your body?
Speaker 3: Because I already know, Like I know when I'm eating something if it's going to fuel me or if it's gonna like pooh poom me see.
Speaker 1: I think I would want to know because I think there are some things I think like my nuts, right, Like I cannot get enough of my toasted nuts, and I eat a lot of them. Sometimes I'm really hungry I'll eat handfuls of them, and I think that's a lot of calories in fat. Sure it's all good, but not in excess. And I think I eat too many nuts. And I think this app would say, dude, you're way, You're overnutting yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting, Like when you eat your nuts, do you put him in a bowl or do you just eat him?
Speaker 3: We've seen him eat his nuts. They're just he's just going in the container.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I go in the container. Sometimes I put him in a bowl to you know what I do. Sometimes at night, I will go into the kitchen, I will open the cup. I will put him in a cup like a coffee cup. I will go into the TV room. I will start streaming something. I will finish, I will pause it. I will walk back to the kitchen and refill the coffee cup of nuts. Why is a coffee cup? Because I'm trying to measure the portion, right, I want to put him in a bowl. So a coffee cups like small in circumference, so you don't get too many nuts. But I go back for like three rounds of nuts. It's in a coffee cup.
Speaker 2: So funny, Michael will eat bowls of cereal, but not in a bowl. He'll eat them in a cup.
Speaker 1: Too, right, because we're trying to But then I'll go back and get more. Yeah, probably they're trying to limit the intake. See, that's the other thing. Portion sides. Like, I also would like to take a picture of the plate because maybe it's healthy, but I'm meaning too much of something. And sauces. Do they know about sauces? That's the other thing. The app can tell me about sauces too.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. Well, it's all done with AI. So I'm like, I think that the technology on this is just going to get better and better and better. So I download the apps. I have not actually used them yet because I think for me, it'll be one of those things where then I'm going to be taking pictures of everything and then it's gonna be like I'm the girl like, wait a minute, I can't eat it until I actually take a picture and see what's in it.
Speaker 1: And they're like, I have a scale. I stiff on that scale and make myself crazy every day. M hm. So I'm used to me torturing myself like that, So why not have some more intel?
Speaker 2: Right, because then you're gonna be torturing people around you.
Speaker 1: I do, guys, That's what we do every single day here. All right, let's go. We got we got things on the move. The time is ticket, we got. I gotta get to eat forty on time because I've got the Taylor tickets and I've got Ryan's roses on deck. Let's come back with Angel City tickets to win.