Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boysdcasts reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three thirty six and Beyond.
Speaker 2: What's going on David Brodie.
Speaker 3: I hope it does better than Bed Bathroom Beyond, which isn't around anymore. Oh my god, I don't miss those coupons showing up in my mail three times a week.
Speaker 2: Remember that one.
Speaker 4: When that was a big deal. Oh my god, I got a twenty percent coupon. Then you know, all of a sudden you always had a twenty percent coupon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you just have a stack of twenty percent coupons, but you never actually went to the store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you forgot them. And then the people in front of you were like an extra coupon, It mine exactly. And you wonder why they went out of business.
Speaker 3: Or the cashier would say, you don't have your coupon. I'll just I'll take ca I'll.
Speaker 2: Scam this one.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a big scamboney, was a gimmick. It was a gimmick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So because you know, research shows if you lower your prices twenty percent, people won't shop as much.
Speaker 4: They like a sale. They like to know they're getting something off. They like a good bogain, a good bogain, David Brody, Yeah, Amazon does that. You ever go on Amazon and it's like, click here for five percent extra off. Yeah, that's a psychological trick.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: They want you to think you get if they made it for five percent on most items, like a couple of bucks exactly, So they're like, just.
Speaker 2: Make it a couple of bucks lower. But then you wouldn't know you were getting something very true. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Uh, this is the episode's free. This is free. This is a podcast that is about the podcast. Okay, so if you're just listening for the first time, this is not the main show. This is a side show. This is a show about the show. The show about the show, about episode three thirty five and anything you want to comment on from episodes prior to that. All right, and if you listen to the iHeartRadio app, that's how you participate in slafetime.
Speaker 4: You we should refer to this as the Companion Podcast, because that's big, the Companion Companion, Yes.
Speaker 2: The Companion to the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 3: All Right, So thank you for clicking on that little microphone and leaving us feedback like this person did.
Speaker 6: Or come on up, come to New Jersey please.
Speaker 2: I think that was from last week.
Speaker 3: That's her vote to come for us to do a podcast live in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, Reggie.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brookelyn Moys, shame me from Queen's here, Brody, get out of my head seriously. Last week on s Lifetime, you said that Scary only has the merse because it's trendy. And right when you said that, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 8: I was thinking that by next summer it's either going to be sitting in Skary's closet or Brody will have already sold it on eBay. And also, Scary, I'm surprised you didn't get a pedum alone that will fit your twenty five dollars peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, yeah, Peter Malart purse merse.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm gonna buy twenty five dollars peanut butter in my Peter Malart purse.
Speaker 9: Hey, the Coome boys, you know it is. I wanted to thank you guys so much. You guys saved what's left of my sanity. The other day a couple of them saying guys saving sanity.
Speaker 10: I think that's.
Speaker 7: Irony anyway, I had to go to the DMV, and even with an appointment, I was there.
Speaker 10: For three hours.
Speaker 7: So I just listened to you guys, and it's saved what's left of my sanity. So thank you so much.
Speaker 11: You guys.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Jamie, You're welcome. Glad that you can help out when the doctors take too long. The doctors, she said she was the DMV.
Speaker 4: Well, doctor's DMV. I'm just saying, if you're in the doctor's office, will also be helpful for you. Okay, wherever it might be doctors at the DMV, maybe.
Speaker 2: The d d N. Thank you for listening. Thank you for listening to us in every waiting room in America. Holy grandfather held that.
Speaker 4: My grandfather would say DMV stood for doctors make you eight hey, holy shit.
Speaker 12: Than he from Brooklyn here, Chad from Omar.
Speaker 13: I'm not usually a huge fan of all the constant talkbacks with the jokes and shit, just my taste. But anyway, that fucking song was insane. That was ridiculous.
Speaker 12: That was talent.
Speaker 13: Bro I'm I'm a little bit fucking envious of that. That that was I don't have me laughing over here. I'm just fucking dying. I couldn't even tell where the talkbacks ended with a thirty seconds wee.
Speaker 2: That was just he timed them perfectly.
Speaker 12: Being from Brooklyn.
Speaker 13: Again, I wanted to comment last week and I totally forgot about the girl with the wax and with the fou bah and all that bullshit. Uh yeah, absolutely charge her ass more. There's definitely more bush down there to fucking wax. I mean, that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 13: And yes, has stylists do charge more for long and half a curly half for straight hair. And I know this because and I know this because I not only have three daughters with very long hair and a wife with very long hair that I take to the salon all the time.
Speaker 12: I also have very long hair, to believe it or not, down.
Speaker 13: To the middle of my back and it's really really curly, so you would never be able to tell them.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 13: That's another thing. My wife has super straight hair. She goes to a halstylist that doesn't charge as much as the half stylist for me and my girls that have very curly hair.
Speaker 12: So that's just a little tippit.
Speaker 13: And to the other guy that said about you know guys, going and getting beards and eyebrows. Although I do agree with him to an extent, it's still those are more services. It's not like if your beard was really long or you had a really hairy fucking face, that they're gonna charge you more for it. At least I've never seen a barber to do that, but I have seen barbers charge more for U long handcuts as opposed to I'm sitting here laughing about all these fucking calls with the man purse.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 13: But now that I come to think of it, I got a boogie friend just like fucking Scary from the neighborhood, from Dyke the lawyer, and uh, he absolutely carries a fucking man person to him, just like you were Scary.
Speaker 12: I love you, guys. I'm honored, and Brody, I hope you know that I don't. I love you. Responding to the talkback.
Speaker 13: That said about the uh the waxen woman could have, you know, she could have used two or.
Speaker 12: Three more strips. She's one hundred percent right. I couldn't have.
Speaker 13: I can't make an argument to disagree. But maybe she did it on purpose, because maybe she didn't want that person to come back in.
Speaker 12: Maybe there's some underlying reasons, you know what I'm saying. Trying to read between the lines yet.
Speaker 1: But anyhow, all right, maybe why that woman chadha, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait he's back again.
Speaker 3: Well this is a record for Vinnie from Brooklyn, leaving about eighteen talkbacks.
Speaker 2: In a row.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, maybe the waxed woman. You know, it's she's uh, she wasn't popular. She just she just, you know, not not a good customer.
Speaker 12: Chadh Maha. Sounds like Change Mayron from Up and Smoke Ture. Keep on knocking. But your cank on me. That's pretty fucking fuddy. Bro just just hit me. I used to love that movie. Keep it up, Chad igil all right, thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 14: Hey Brooklyn boys, Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is Kelsey from Texas. So my mom is a cosmetologist in our small hometown. So in regards to breaking up with your barber, she actually hasn't had anyone officially break up with her beyond some people telling her, hey, I'm moving, which is understandable. But she does have a lot of people who call her in a panic because they went to the next town over and their hair is ruined, so she has to do a lot of fixes with that. But the long hair versus short hair cost and she said most of the time, it just depends on what they're trying to do. But depending on how long it is, it's going to be a lot more work to work with it. So of course she's going to charge a little bit more anyway, Levey gus Las for life.
Speaker 2: See yeah, hello, I found like the condoms in.
Speaker 15: The wood, like the awesome too.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't take that as well.
Speaker 10: Also, the condoms.
Speaker 15: Are like extra extra, They're like perfect, all right, bye, I love you.
Speaker 2: This is like a movie. What's going on there?
Speaker 4: I don't I we missed something that this was scene edited out at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong.
Speaker 17: Hey Victoria from Brooklyn here.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 12: I'm a little to the potty about.
Speaker 2: The episode four, but it's not a merse, it's not a purse.
Speaker 12: It is a pocket book and one question, scary is.
Speaker 18: There room in there for your balls?
Speaker 7: With that said, I've only seen it in Europe and most of the guys that have it are really not that great looking, so just take that into account.
Speaker 19: Open Hyperoklin, boys, Jen the Groom are here. Brody I'm gonna answer your question about the pigs. Yes, we have a client down here that has something called a Lincolnshire pig. It's actually a curly coated pig that just need a little bit of grooming every once in a while. Also, some of our pigs down here in Florida that are indoor house pigs.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are house pigs like.
Speaker 10: To get groom.
Speaker 19: Jen Again, we do have some clients with house pigs, indoor pigs. For those, I usually do a bath and a blow dry, trim the hoofs, brush the teeth, and clean the ears. Oh so we have to apply sunblock to the pigs down here so they don't burn. I know it's silly, but yeah, South Floridas do have house pigs.
Speaker 4: Where do I sign up for services? You know what happens when the pig burns? Don't you bacon? Bacon in the sun?
Speaker 2: Bacon?
Speaker 3: Hi, he's bacon. Where's your pig? He's not bacon in the sun?
Speaker 12: Now, this is it's farm down in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: I answer about my hairdresser going to jail for a year.
Speaker 20: She got arrested and sent to jail for a year for street racing through the streets of Atlanta, and unfortunately the person that she was racing against hit a innocent vehicle in the midst of it, and it ended up being a pretty severe case. So not a fun situation for her. But she's persevered and is now back in acting.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, all right, Sorry you hear that.
Speaker 4: That's sad, But she didn't kill anybody with straight razor, so you could trust her as a blank headdresser.
Speaker 21: It's true.
Speaker 22: Hey guys, lord from Connecticut, we were talking about the flop of crap. So my point was not just for her per sae. Yes, she threw it out there for everyone to know, but I'm just saying in general, even if she didn't, then that's embarrassing if somebody tells me that.
Speaker 21: So my point is is what if.
Speaker 22: Someone just had a baby and they told them that, or if someone was sick and they have a thyborid issue and they told them that. We don't know people's histories of life and shit that's going on in their life. Yes, I know she made a public I'm sure she wasn't the first person that had to deal with it.
Speaker 21: My point is is, like I said, they have bigger strips. It shouldn't be that big of an issue.
Speaker 6: Unless I asked, was fucking huge?
Speaker 22: And she have some Brazilian wax and then they need like twenty thousand strips. Then I get that, But my point is is that.
Speaker 21: It shouldn't be that big of.
Speaker 22: A deal to do two more strips.
Speaker 2: All right, are you there?
Speaker 4: Just don't what if a highway has an extra lane or two, you know, I guess it depends on the size of the road.
Speaker 18: Yeah, all right, Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City. I wanted to weigh in on the whole merse thing. I actually I don't make Scary Jones money, but I do like nice things every now and then, so I go. I went to the coach outlet at Jersey Gardens. They have a men's and a women's and the bag I wanted was in the men's store and I use it. And you know, my Chay from Philadelphia, he bought two more to customize. Hey, Maria from Union City again. So I'm not sure I'm against the merse. I'll be honest. I've seen some merses that I'm all like, why aren't those for women?
Speaker 11: They're so nice?
Speaker 18: When when Chay, by the way, said that you guys know where he works.
Speaker 10: He works at Louisvatant.
Speaker 18: And I was looking at some bags and he's like, oh, those are the men's I'm like what what?
Speaker 21: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, bags are unisex?
Speaker 4: I guess right at this point not not where it comes to Merses.
Speaker 21: Carry and Brody over there, rock and see from the Bronx. You're talking about defleece.
Speaker 23: In Long Island or out Julio's whatever. Did you see the movie on Netflix called Noonah's based.
Speaker 21: On true stories about a pizzai in Staten Island.
Speaker 10: As Maria.
Speaker 21: Name of the restaurant, Yep, I'm going there.
Speaker 10: I'm stat Island soon and I'm gonna go visit it.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 21: The owner's name is Joe. It's a great story. Check it out on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Over there, I.
Speaker 3: Went to the Nona's Place that he's referring to the Netflix special that they made about Dona's. Right, it's the restaurant in case you don't know, it's the restaurant in Staten Island which employees Grandma's and every night a different Grandma comes to cook and that's the chef of the night and they rotate them. And I went on with we went to a night with a Sicilian Nona, I forgot her name.
Speaker 2: It was several years ago.
Speaker 3: The food was off the charts, and it's crazy that they finally made a documentary about this very unique restaurant which to this day employees nonahs. So yeah, and at Techa Maria Staten Island, North Shore. It's not a pizzeria, it's a full on restaurant. But anyway, very cool concept all those years ago, and it's just nice to see that they're finally getting their nationwide notoriety. Now I'll never be able to get in again.
Speaker 4: Now you'll not and now you you'll want to go even more now because you can't get it exactly.
Speaker 2: It looks like Steve left another one.
Speaker 21: Gary and Brodie Rock and Steve over there again. Give you something about ninety nine balls or something like that, And couldn't think of was they were blody on surprised they didn't going there when I was thinking.
Speaker 10: Balloons, I'm surprised you got that.
Speaker 3: Ball he dropped, He dropped the balls and rock and see over there the.
Speaker 2: Balloons loft balloons when ninety nine left balloons go by?
Speaker 24: Yeah, he kt from NC I was commenting on the Waxine story, the whole post about how she went out later and said, oh my area was bigger than somebody else's there that you couldn't waterboard that out of me. Just like Birdie said before, there's no way that would ever be gotten out of me, and especially online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you're from a different generation. This is a gen Z woman who and let's face it, a lot of gen Z they love to share everything online. Were they're about to cry, turn on the fucking camera. I'm going to cry into the camera for my audience. It's not how I do business, it's not how brody is. But then we gen xers we don't understand. Same thing with millennials, they don't really get it. But gen Z jen Alpha, they are online with every emotion, every thought, everything that's random that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: They got to put it out there. So that's the way they are.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't feel like air in my dirty laundry that way. But again, we're cut from a different cloth, We're from a different generation.
Speaker 4: Do you think you think Generation Beta will be different? And you think the Generation Beta males will act like Beta males like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like the Generation Alpha generation Generation Alpha, Generation Z males are acting like Beta males, so we probably won't be around for Generation Delta though probably not. Yeah, yeah, all right, let's take a quick break boys podcast.
Speaker 5: We will be right back.
Speaker 2: I'm liking these talkbacks today.
Speaker 4: Good you Yeah, no, I'm I'm so far so good. Rock and Steve is back, two of my favorite voices.
Speaker 3: Left messages, people cracking jokes, people, no one, no one making complaints. Vinnie said he liked me. That's a good sign. Always appreciate that, Vinnie.
Speaker 2: Vin Yep, thank.
Speaker 5: You, Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 16: JJ from the Deep South. Talking about the lout of hair and the amount of work and the amount of time that you put in to explain this just scary. It's very simple. If you go on a promo, on a live shoot on a you show up to promote an opening, you gotta change. You go to charge the same for one hour as you do for four hours. It's the same job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand. So time is money, money is time. We get it right. But I wouldn't gonna. I don't like him talking about an opening while talking about the waxing comments.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a come on, talking about an opening.
Speaker 4: Listen, if you got to jump on the John d attractor to mow your lawn, if you got to stay on the lawn, the more another half hour, that's extra money.
Speaker 2: Time is money.
Speaker 15: So the girl's vagina who has to pay more to be wax. I did some digging and she's known to be an OnlyFans girl who flaunts.
Speaker 10: A big foopa.
Speaker 15: So I'm wondering if it was all for publicity people to look her up and get more fans.
Speaker 2: That's definitely what it was.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh, look that doesn't That doesn't work on me though, like that that marketing scheme. Hey, I've got an oversized foopa. Come check me out on only foopas I'm not. I'm not going there. That's crazy you're into If you're into the big fupa, then I guess check her out.
Speaker 3: I like how he did the his research. Though he did his homework. He's like, you know, I'm gonna look this girl up. Sure not signed up for a month or two. That's quality research. You get back to us in about a month when that expires.
Speaker 2: I guess. I guess mission accomplished for her. She got a new onlyfan.
Speaker 12: Good evening fellows from Brooklyn.
Speaker 13: Uh, I'm actually surprised that you don't believe in ghosts. I mean, to each his own, I get it. I'm on the wall on the fence about and on the wall on the fence about it.
Speaker 12: But I do agree.
Speaker 13: But I do believe in things I can't see because I believe in God. Not that I want to take it down religion's path. But that's what you guys were talking about, and then I went to the ghost and whatever. So I mean, if I believe in God, then ghost. Just a little tidbit about the pope. Pope actually doesn't have to be a priest prior to being.
Speaker 12: Selected as post That is correct.
Speaker 13: Traditionally cardinals that are selected as pope, but it could be any Catholic male that was baptized and they can become pope.
Speaker 12: So Serri me or you could become pope.
Speaker 13: Sorry, Berdie, you can't bet the Pope will.
Speaker 12: Take them a bishop upon accepting pope ship or.
Speaker 3: Whatever scary carries the uh merse.
Speaker 2: Now he could become queen.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, and you could you could be you could be cupping the bishop for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're into.
Speaker 12: Merman Brodie that's funny the state with the X in it?
Speaker 13: I thought New Mexico, and then I thought Texas after like a minute.
Speaker 12: But pretty funny.
Speaker 13: My wife is a Mexican woman from Texas, so that was pretty funny.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I love.
Speaker 13: Doing the math ones because ninety of the people have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to math, and they all get it wrong, and they all I just googled states with the letter X because I was wondering if there was another one, not that I could think of one, but google it AI tells you that the only state with the letter.
Speaker 12: X in it is Texas. Says nothing about New Mexico.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 13: So that's why that post was wrong. And people all googled states with the letter X. Huh and they got a wrong answer. How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that? Wow? Did we find an error? Hold on?
Speaker 3: I just googled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if X was your guest, you were also The rare letter makes an appearance in only New Mexico and Texas. I don't know what words you used to Google, but if you say what US states have the letter X in them, it comes up New Mexico and Texas.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The way he searched is the way a lot of people searched. That's why they all got the wrong answer.
Speaker 4: No, they got the wrong answer because the first thing that popped into their head was Texas and they couldn't think of anything else.
Speaker 2: Not Vinnie. I'm just saying no. But Vinny was.
Speaker 3: Trying to say that maybe they got the same answer that he did because they googled it the same way he did.
Speaker 4: Okay, nothing against any slices right now, But the people who answer this Facebook quiz, if you have to google what states have an X, don't bother answering the question like it's a question you're supposed to do on Facebook. You should like, oh, I know the answer to that, right. You should know Texas in New Mexico. If you have to google it and you still get it wrong, you shouldn't be answering riddles on Facebook. That's all I'm saying. Speaking of which, I've got a good one from Facebook for next episode of The Brooklyn Boys Scary and involved States and water Oo.
Speaker 2: Little teaser there.
Speaker 25: Karling for momah huh. And then I'm listening to episode of three thirty six and scary. Oh wow. Really, if you have kids, you look old.
Speaker 26: Seriously, Well, I had my first child when I was twenty one, and I had five kids, and when people guess my age, which I am fifty eight, they guess I'm in my early forties.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Really okay, so good for you, No, good for you. Misinterpreted what I'm saying. I didn't say that you necessarily look older if you have had kids.
Speaker 2: I never said that. I said that scary. Yeah, but I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I'm the converse is what I've said. I said I look younger because I haven't had kids. So just because I said that doesn't mean the other is true. You remember back when you did math, Oh no, no, this was x if X then hy then why then that you remember the converse and modus polands and moss.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Just because one statement is true doesn't make the other one false. And vice versa, vice versa, vice versa, vice versa, vice versa.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you if I think you're mistaken. Now, what scary meant was he hasn't had the stress that kids would bring to his life that would age him. That is, he knows that kids in his life or a dog in his life would give him so much stress, he would age from the stress. That does not mean he thinks other people would kids get older or get stressed. He knows in his life he didn't have kids.
Speaker 3: But there are people out there that have had kids that look like they've been put through the ringer.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that all people that have had.
Speaker 4: If they didn't have kids, they might still look like they got put through the ring.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the opposite is true for that as well.
Speaker 3: There are people that have like beat the hell out of themselves, They've abused their bodies, maybe they've smoked themselves into the ground, or they fucking drank their whole life. They look like shit. It's so everyone who drinks all the time looks like She's right. It's exactly. I'm not saying everybody, I'm not. Just not a universal statement, all right. I just wanted to clear that up.
Speaker 25: Scary.
Speaker 26: I don't even know if he'll ever be scary over Brodie again. I cannot believe you think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 25: Do you think it depends.
Speaker 26: On where you live, how you treat your skin like.
Speaker 2: She's misunderstanding me. Okay, I gotta stop that.
Speaker 4: No, let her run a role she has a nice voice. Let her talk, all right, I'll let her talk.
Speaker 2: But she's she's.
Speaker 3: Now on the wrong, on the wrong path. You know, I didn't say what I what she said. I said you'd have more patience for people who disagree with you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's let's continue on.
Speaker 26: Get scary it will. I don't even know if he'll ever be scary over Brody again. I cannot believe you think that.
Speaker 13: What do you think?
Speaker 25: It depends on where you live, how you tweet your skin like.
Speaker 26: That was such a really terrible thing to say, so wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad at you because you misinterpreted me. The only thing that was wrong was the way you interpreted my comments.
Speaker 2: That's it. End the story.
Speaker 21: Oh my gosh, that is so catchy.
Speaker 6: Scary is wearing a mask?
Speaker 4: Okay, but there's one comment here.
Speaker 26: I have a request, mister Brodie. Can you please invite missus Brody to meet up to I would like to sit with her.
Speaker 6: I think we'll really hit it off.
Speaker 2: Please, Yeah, I don't think you would.
Speaker 27: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it shown from Newton. I know it's been a while, but.
Speaker 3: And the call and the call, I'm some talking. Yeah, she's not someone who likes she's not for the celebrity life like she's not. She wouldn't enjoy meet meet a hangout, meet and meet and greet kind of thing. So but I'm glad, thank you for wanting to.
Speaker 27: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, it's Sean from Newton. I know it's been a while, but within the past week I've noticed Scary has brought a Brooklyn Boys topic to their podcast now the After Party, and now he is bringing a topic from the Big Show to the Brooklyn Boys. Just wanted to know if Brodie you were aware.
Speaker 2: What what difference does it make?
Speaker 3: In fact, well, he doesn't listen to the Big Show, so everything everything new to him.
Speaker 4: But Gad, the question came to me. I would like to think that your ideas were for us. However, if you brought them to the Elva Show and and you gave them a test drive to see if they were they'd work, that's right, and then you bring them to the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: And I know for a fact you've brought topics from this show over to the Big Show.
Speaker 2: There's no difference. Well now, now wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Now, taking stuff from this show and bringing it to the to the The After Show, After Party podcasts. Right, I don't know about that, because now you're giving people less of a reason have to come here. No, if you, if you, now do you say hey, hey, Gandhi. I had a great conversation with Brody on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 2: I did well. Then that's all I can.
Speaker 4: Then That's why I'm fantastic cross promote because because I I always want to promote the Elvis show. If you bring a topic from his show, promote, cross promote.
Speaker 3: In fact, in fact, this was it was such a great topic for us here the foop of conversation that I had to bring it to the the The After Party podcast. But remember the slices got it first.
Speaker 2: That was an exclusive.
Speaker 3: So what was What was Danielle's comment on the overladged? Everybody everybody there felt like we should they should.
Speaker 2: Pay extra, they should pyxture.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, okay, yeah yeah, but yeah, And just keep in mind, we are talking about three different audiences for the most part. Now, a lot of you listen to all three. God, bless you, thank you. There needs to be more of you in this world because you consume all the content. So I love that, But I mean, what we do on broadcast radio in front of five million people. I mean, i'd like to think we have that many people listen to the podcast, but we don't. We don't have five million people listening here.
Speaker 4: But if there's an extra, if there's a reason or raise a price, that's called an up charge.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, So in the case of the woman's vadge, would it be a.
Speaker 2: Foot charge, it would be a fop charge.
Speaker 3: Well, like a charge charge, a fup fup charge charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe a fup charge.
Speaker 12: Mean machine, mean machine, mean machine.
Speaker 28: Welcome ct as always brody and scary, never scary and brody h scary. You do believe every you fucking thing on the internet. You, my boy, are extremely gullible. But I also got to take it back. I'm sure you guys heard this a few times already, but brody, you're giving scary shit, and uh, scary was right. He did, in fact say he did, in fact say what city or area? Yeah, if you go south, yeah you're in Canada. He never said stay. He did, in fact say city, and you rushed and said Alaska, which Alaska is not a city.
Speaker 12: He did, in fact say city.
Speaker 28: I'm sure you've heard a few people I'm sure many slices already commentate on that, but correct.
Speaker 12: I gotta take Scaries back on this one. You gotta fucked up there, Brody.
Speaker 2: That happens.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jetski Bryant's calling me. Yeah, you tried to slip. And by the way, this is how dishonest Brody is. Brody didn't even come to me after all the slices barked back at him. They clapped back at him saying he was wrong. Bro you didn't even have the decency to be like how scary last week on the podcast, I fucked up. I accused you of the messaged you. Also, I didn't see any I figured they'd mention you while they all told me and by saying all two people and now, I figured people are gonna leave talk backs about it, so they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you only one thank you will from CT.
Speaker 17: Brody is wrong, Hi Wisconsin, and Scary was talking about which city starts out and you hit Canada. He definitely said city. And I say it like Brodie freaked out and said he did.
Speaker 2: And I leave on it multiple.
Speaker 17: Times to listen to make sure that I was correct that Brody, you're scary. Whichever one of you two definitely said city and I've had way too much coffee this morning and i cannot weld in a straight line.
Speaker 2: And I like her. Yeah did she say, well she weld in.
Speaker 28: Well from CT Again. I just had a comment on the meetup that you guys are trying to do. Please have it be a stick dinner. It has to be a steak dinner. Yeah, you guys you know, can pick you know, a couple of names out of a hat, or even some of the slices can financially contribute to, like a charity, you know, with the Brooklyn Boys name on it, or whatever the case may be. But whoever amount of people go, it has to be a steak dinner.
Speaker 3: Please over pizza. I'm with you on that, but the pizza making would have been unique. But we're still up in the air. We don't even have a date. We have nothing planned.
Speaker 6: Hey again, hang on, excuse you mean to tell me that there are uber drivers who will change the station to what they think you'd like to listen to music?
Speaker 21: You happen to me.
Speaker 6: I had to sit in the reneuver and listen to rut music, which I'm.
Speaker 7: Not into, and listen to some guy telling some girl to snapchat her crouch taim.
Speaker 6: So I started carrying my headphones just in case.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you look like a hip hop rut of these drivers for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Hey.
Speaker 7: Jamie and Queen's one last time.
Speaker 29: Brody was talking about his interaction with the security guard at the medical building. Well, I have a quick story how to get some cardiology check ups.
Speaker 7: Don't worry, I'm fine. And I asked the security guard where the cardiology kind of goes. He tells me where to go, and he says to me, you look too young to be a cardiologist. And I'm like, okay, thank you, doctor. I guess because he wouldn't know better.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I think that was a compliment. Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think I don't think it was medical advice as much. I think he was hitting on you, you know, I know, because he's a guy and you're a girl, and he was saying something nice.
Speaker 2: He's sitting Brooklyn.
Speaker 30: Boys, it's it's it's Danny Fromjersey City. I'm scary. How do you how do you keep missing?
Speaker 10: Oh Brody's jokes, Batman and throbin I fucking spit my water out. Sh It was hilarious. Now I'm not sure if he said Batman.
Speaker 30: I don't remember it, but it's a throbbing that stood out, So i'muld just say Batman.
Speaker 10: Just just for the sake of his joke.
Speaker 30: I gotta give you credit where's due, But that shit was genius.
Speaker 3: I heard the joke, and in fact, I think I chuckled, or maybe I smirked. I mean, I should make a sound next time that I acknowledge it. But I acknowledge it.
Speaker 2: I usually like point at the screen, like good one. I think I did that. I did a silent I did one of those silent like head nods, head nod. Yeah, yeah, ado, I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, But sometimes it's just yeah, but you know what, You're right, I should make a bigger deal out of a Brodie joke.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Ah like that exactly Brickle boys.
Speaker 30: Danny again, on the subject of kids adding stress and mileage.
Speaker 10: I gotta I gotta agree with Scary a little bit here. Even if you have the best kids in the world that just don't give you any issues.
Speaker 30: No, they're good, the good grades, good good behavior, everything, like you still have like this natural stress of their safety, their well being like you worry about them in daycare, acrossing the street, growing up, you worry about their high school getting shot up. You worry about them being just good people of society. Like I can't tell you how many times I just stay up at night sometimes just thinking if I'm being a good dad to my kids, like if I'm doing right by them, Like it's not just it's not just you know, ordering them around. They're feeding them and shit and keeping them safe, like you still got to instill morals and just making them good people.
Speaker 10: Like that's all stress. It's all stressed. It's not to say that.
Speaker 30: It's a bad thing to have kids, because because, like Brodie said, they bring joy, Like I've never been more happy than with my kids, Like they literally saved me. But it does a stress, and stress is a bitch, a county bitch that brings you white hair and wrinkles.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You know, you know my stress is right now. My big stresses.
Speaker 3: Where am I going to go have dinner with my friends when this podcast is over?
Speaker 2: That's my big stress.
Speaker 4: So you want to hear stress. I called scary before. This is how stressed he was. He's like, I can't talk to you now, Brodie, what's the matter? He goes, I'm booking a villa for nineteen people. I got a book a villa slices just out of creuriosity. How many of you today we're on the phone trying to book a villa.
Speaker 2: That's my stress. It's just stressed.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, wasn't that shaggy on your villa?
Speaker 2: What was that? I was trying to book a villa? Scary jones?
Speaker 10: Everybody was another thing I thought of.
Speaker 30: Let's say you're working at a job for a couple of years and then you just find out that you're about to have like layoffs or something.
Speaker 10: If you have kids, that's just crazy stress.
Speaker 30: So you worry about how they're gonna get their next meal, how they're gonna how they're.
Speaker 10: Gonna eat the clothes, everything.
Speaker 30: But if you you're you're single, like, fuck it, I just eat ramen noodles.
Speaker 10: I'll be all right. Like that, news is bad even if you're single. But I think it's last when you don't got to worry about anybody but yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you. See he summed it up perfectly. And yeah, you're right, I'm stressing over where my next meal is coming from?
Speaker 2: Here is right, and book and booking a villa.
Speaker 3: You cut it out with the book and a villa. Shit, you make it sound like I fucking made of money.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say you booked two villas, just one?
Speaker 30: Never mind scared you lost me again? The ghosts and haunt scenes and ship and the unexplained. It's almost like saying like you believe her an anliin or something.
Speaker 10: It's just.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 31: This is the slice from the three one four, And I have a message for Chay from around the way. Hey cha, A one strap backpack is a fucking purse.
Speaker 3: Think about it, somebody.
Speaker 31: And to the trucker, Oh yeah, at the end of the parody, that was the best. That was that big parody. So, Brody, how do you feel about a new person doing parodies for the show? Because you were very defensive about being the only parody person in the past. So I know you like these, but how do you feel about you're not the only one doing parodies now?
Speaker 2: When was I defensive about being the only one of those parties?
Speaker 3: I think I think Brody likes the Blister contributions, as do I. I think it's great when people get creative. Yeah, and more importantly, as someone who doesn't sing and no longer has a parody company at my disposal, I don't I can't really do parodies.
Speaker 31: So bring it, and a big thank you to the host of Slice time for doing this for us. I hope I'm following the rules. You gave that big lecture last week after my talkback, so I hope they had nothing to do with me. I'm actually surprised this doesn't go off the rails more than it does. But I guess maybe you don't play them all because I don't remember you playing a political or conspiracy one.
Speaker 3: We don't do that. Those we delete them. We've played a couple, yeah, but for the most part we avoid them.
Speaker 31: And one morphan John from CT, I know the other Slice attack to you, but it's your opinion that it's the most intimate thing. A lot of people don't feel that way. A lot of people go to sex clubs and sex parties and they are not ashamed of form.
Speaker 2: They have sex and villas. Ye I wave the porn flag.
Speaker 11: Scary and brody, brody and Scaryscody that knee from CT. Let's see if Boogie Jones is gonna cut my talk back before it actually ends today. Probably not, because what I'm about to say he'll thoroughly enjoy. Because Scary on most afternoons looks like he has many things to do and his mind is future proofing everything that is to come. I fear for his enemies, but on second thought, he doesn't have any, because he's charmed them all with his lovely, happy, care free vibe and slices. Don't forget to make the Brooklyn Boys podcasts your number one pre set on the iHeartRadio app. All right, Scary, Now you can move on to the next talkbacker, and hopefully it will be Queen Jamie of Queens, New York or the marvelous MJ from NJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's it gonna be. We'll find out right after this. And Rody, what are the odds he called it?
Speaker 2: Right? We don't know. We haven't listened to them yet. What are the odds? I don't know? Twenty five to one.
Speaker 3: Well, this one came in at twelve fifty two in the morning, so I don't think it's any of those people.
Speaker 2: Let's twelve fifty two.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, uh, Paul from Jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see who it is.
Speaker 32: They are brooking boys, what if it's your boy Asian mic uh So Episode three, Dirty six, I'm gonna check it.
Speaker 21: I'm all caught up, scary. I probably do you one better.
Speaker 32: Like you were saying, you can look look like and passed for like your late dirties.
Speaker 21: But uh, I'm just a few years younger than you, and.
Speaker 32: I've been told that I look like I'm in my early thirties or maybe even in the twenties.
Speaker 3: Because you're You're Asian, You're Asian, mic Asians, Asians play younger.
Speaker 2: I think he's Asian and Scari's agent exactly the different. But I don't look like I'm Asian. No, but I don't. I don't look like I'm Asian either.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I always get it wrong.
Speaker 3: I feel like Asian people do have a younger look to them.
Speaker 4: I could see that health as a consistency, But Asian Micha looks younger, that's all that matters.
Speaker 32: Yeah, yeah, bro, It's like I don't have to I don't got to do like all that stuff you gotta do, like against some extra sleep, getting your Zeeman shots and.
Speaker 21: You know all that stuff. I just like, I don't even dress my age either.
Speaker 32: Like I just like my jeans and my my Jordan sneakers, you know. And I've been told I like, yo, you don't like you can pass like late twenties too, and also like I don't even look like the way I speak, you wouldn't imagine me being Asian. All right, you're right, And you know why I don't need to do all that scary?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 32: Because like Asian don't raisin and uh it's like how black Dom crack.
Speaker 21: It's on our jeans, you know.
Speaker 32: And uh he uh Maddy from Brooklyn and the Bronx, how you doing.
Speaker 2: He's got to always leave that.
Speaker 3: That's his sign off. But you know, did I not just say that before he said it? I mean, yeah, it's true. Oh wait, nope, he continues.
Speaker 21: Hey is Asian? Mcin So like, hey, sorry about leave some many talkbacks. I'll just wait in a couple.
Speaker 2: Of you know, another one. In fact, he left another one, and again.
Speaker 32: I for some reason, like what I said in continuation from my other talkback about to Darry didn't get it didn't go through.
Speaker 21: Okay, so uh yeah, I'll just wait.
Speaker 12: A couple of days.
Speaker 32: Yeah, I know how MJ from NJ feel like now with the talkback not working.
Speaker 3: Exactly all right, now he doubles down, read a minue.
Speaker 4: Hold on, he just left an extra talkback to say he knows he's leaving a lot of talkbacks. Yes, and he'll take a break from leaving talkbacks. So he left us to talk back to tell us that exactly. And now he doubles down by leaving another talkback.
Speaker 2: Lame here.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on, those were three minutes apart at one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: And that's not not him. Not him is in a submer someone from a submarine. Lame here. So I heard a comedian. It was Bine.
Speaker 33: He said the N word and an er that lands you into the er. I was dying laughing. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Lands you into the R. Y'all love you too, buddy.
Speaker 3: First of all, I would never say the word.
Speaker 4: But did you see should we should we play the audio on the Brooklyn Boys of that video I sent you of the live chat where she did a birthday shout out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, no, we shouldn't. No, okay, but my god, she got tricked. She said it twice. Yeah, it was a fake birthday name and she said it, and it was it was set up to Yeah, it was set up to sound like a real person's name. But when you combine the two words, it was not good.
Speaker 2: The N word bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, let's see who's lurking at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: On our talk.
Speaker 33: Bags Leaning from Ohio. Last week, you guys were talking about merse bags. There's tactical mers bags which you can actually draw from the drop if you guys know what that means in tactical training. That is a quicker option. There's a way faster way.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 33: And gangs and truggies and you know civilians. And again that's why I see a bag on somebody like that, I walk away. I don't want to talk to them, want to be around somebody with a bag like that.
Speaker 12: I don't care what color skin you are.
Speaker 33: Nope, I'm out.
Speaker 10: All right, lamp Brooke, boys, look up the bag.
Speaker 2: He's continuing on with it. I have I have a question before.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if the gang members and the drug dealers and the military people are using too me bags like scary did.
Speaker 2: Probably not. Yeah, it's all right, sport Lamb Brookelen boys.
Speaker 10: Look up the bag.
Speaker 33: You can get tactical version where it is faster off from the gun, and that's what gangs use, drug dealers use, and under cover agents.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh I didn't research it.
Speaker 23: Hey, yeah, it's Walter from Long Island. I grew up on the same block as the Amyville Horror House. I can tell you it's not haunted. And that's someone that's coming from someone who believes in ghosts and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's not No pig demons. Pig demons need to be groomed. Pig demons.
Speaker 3: Wasn't he a character in the Howard Stern Private Parts movie? No, that was pig vomit.
Speaker 34: Oh hey, this is Bryce from Winchester, Illinois. I used to show pigs in four h A County fairs. Before a show, you wash and shave your pig. Then before you went into the show ring, you'd spray them with show shine and then you brush it in to make them pop. Thanks, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Nice When do you put the pineapple glaze on? Because they I'll be right behind you with a knife and fork bother.
Speaker 4: That's very that's very cool that you that you you have that skill. I always like to hear things that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: You gotta polish up your pig.
Speaker 4: Who knew if a pig has a fupa is it a fat upper pork area?
Speaker 35: Geez from Long Island. I think the reason why jen X and probably millennials to dance with their hands up is because they're used to dancing in the club. You know, you need room, you gotta put your arms up so you don't bang ins people. But jen Z, they are used to dancing for TikTok for the cameras, so they put their hands at you know, eye level, right where the camera would be.
Speaker 12: I don't know how true it is, by definitely, that.
Speaker 3: Is definitely what it is. I love that's true, sounds true, It sounds right. I'm gonna go with that true. Yeah, very interesting observation.
Speaker 36: Hey God, what's going on? Is the old cowboy trucker here one more time? Yes, Sari Barbarino, you know what brod it. I really do appreciate that you rode another parody. You know, they're on the old scutious boogie as and is a man person there?
Speaker 5: You know? And then you did a country theme. That's a big one with me.
Speaker 36: There, But to tell you the truth, I'm not very fond of that new country pups that they're playing nowadays. It just doesn't Yeah, you know how more of a traditional list, you know, which brings me back to the Mount rushmoreo of singers there. But you know I would make Mount Rushmore of country Western singers and it would be the original Cassa highwayman Will and Nelson, Johnny cash Well and Jennings and Chris Christopherson. Yes, sirree Barber, you know you know those would be the ones on my Mount Rushmore there.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 36: But anyway, you know, I think I much Yeah, someone inspirement to come up with another little thing.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 36: I think we're gonna be able to ride this men pers thing for years to come.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be right up there with the steak dinner and the brownsie. You know, Yes, sir Bubber, you don't tell you what, but anyway, you know, I also want to send a shout out over to.
Speaker 12: Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 36: She came up with the great one with I wear my song lasses that night, but with the men person thing, that would have been a great one.
Speaker 5: That would have been something to have fun with her.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was another lady.
Speaker 36: I don't remember where she was from, but anyway, she also came up with that one. But anyway, you know, uh, you know an update. You know Old Angel Outpoketangel. He's doing alright, Old Dave Brown, older from sunny California. He's working on it and Angel should be good to go here pretty soon and we'll be hearing from him again. He sends his best regards and he says he loves everybody. Okay, well let me talk about what I'm on doing. I might do it on this podcast maybe next one.
Speaker 3: All right, I got out of here, thank you, all right, whoa, he's teasing us, he's teasing us. I'm glad to hear Angel's doing well that these guys that think these guys we made friends of two guys on the podcast Good.
Speaker 5: Where my Merse Again? Just can't wait to wear my merse again. Distant beaches that I've never been.
Speaker 36: Before, And I can't wait to wear my merse again, where my merse again? Like the foodie fucker that I am, don't have no face somewhere that putting my panties in.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to wear my mersey again, wear my mersey again. She shall my boy from Brooklyn I home.
Speaker 2: They won't see me.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't tell them or if they find out, beable surely to kill me.
Speaker 2: Oh they'll kill me.
Speaker 5: Rse again. Just can't wait to wear my merse signy.
Speaker 36: Siston beaches that I've never been before, and I can't wait to wear my mercy again.
Speaker 37: Oh yes, Surrey, my very No, we're gonna be ready to hurst ticket for years to come. Yes you got It's good. It already in we else could it? Don't be ashamed of it? Hold it up, Parse, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Where gods and my mom from Brooklyn.
Speaker 12: I hope they won't see me.
Speaker 5: They don't kill him, lord him they found up, they were sure to kill me. Oh, they'll kill me perse again. I just can't wait.
Speaker 36: They'll wear my mercy own distance beat you that I've never been before, and I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Don't wear my mersey again, purse again, And.
Speaker 10: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Don't wear it purse again. You can't wait to wear that perse again?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, thank you, mister trucker.
Speaker 3: Big finish, big fish, big big finish, very nice.
Speaker 4: Although I probably would have rhymed. I hope my friends don't see me with I know they're gonna beat me. I might have done that, yeah yeah, but otherwise excellent, excellent.
Speaker 38: Hey Brooken Boys. M J from NJ started to listen to I don't know which one. It was three thirty four. Of course I didn't finished, because I start. I just have to say something because I'm gonna forget the beach thing. I have three miles literally three miles from Sandy Hook. Okay, I have a beach pass, whatever the talking pass. I have to literally a quarter to seven on a Saturday the summer. I better get out my fucking ass out there, because forget it. It's it's it's crazy. It's all right, thought too. You have to leave your house at like five in the morning if you're coming from New York. I mean, I am three miles from Sandy Hook. I have to leave my house by seven the latest on a Saturday. It gets crazy. There's this bridge thing and one goes the left goes to seabright, the right goes to Sandy Hook. Fucking people on the left side, Yeah, they're pretending, no, they want to go with my motherfucking lane. Fucking whoa just.
Speaker 2: A scenarios she's fucking talking about. This is hilarious, So.
Speaker 38: I promise I want to scream. Because the left lane on this bridge thing that goes to Sandy Hook goes to Sea Hit, the right lane is the only and you got people trying to squeeze and I ain't no, I ain't no. And then it's I'm right there and I don't want to walk there. I know it's three miles, that's nothing. Anyway, have a go one guy.
Speaker 2: I feel your pain.
Speaker 3: And Jay, Yeah, it's it's basically two lanes, and it's the classic example of everyone's trying to get out into the right lane, but then you got those people sneaking up in the left lane. But those left lane people are trying to merge in and squeeze in at the last minute, but they're blocking those people behind them who legitimately.
Speaker 2: Want to go straight.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I get you. I get you, MJ. I feel that pain. I've been stuck in that same traffic.
Speaker 4: There should be somebody who stands there on the side of the road and if you try to chisel in, they smash your windshield.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: That should be it, and your windshield's gone.
Speaker 38: And I COMMENDJA about the hair thing. It wasn't me. My son was going to his hair place, right.
Speaker 7: He really liked the guy.
Speaker 38: Everything was wonderful, but he doesn't do bead turning too well.
Speaker 21: The guy.
Speaker 38: So one day and he constantly going to this guy for years. So one day he came home from work my son and I go, oh my god, you look really good. What a nice cut, and the bed was great. I go, Michael did that. That was the guy from her all right, so it's continuing. I said, oh, Michael did that from urban haircutters in Atlantic Highlands. Sorry I'm posting that. But he goes no, No. I went to this new guy in my job and it was like a discount because I work in the building. I'm like, oh my god, and I was doing I was sad.
Speaker 6: I said, oh my god, you boke with.
Speaker 38: Michael like you know with the hairplace.
Speaker 6: I said, oh my god, this is terrible. He's gonna make he goes ma.
Speaker 38: But that place is always I could never get an appointment anyway. So anyway, I'm sorry, I'm leaving so many talkbacks. I'm over here as a mother feeling bad because my son kind of broke up with his hairdresser to go to this other guy that's one hundred percent better and and slight in a little bit cheaper and you know, get to discount.
Speaker 20: But I felt bad.
Speaker 38: I'm actually just going to go to the place myself and like give a gift card. But my son's like, no, he's got enough customers. Don't worry about it. Anyway.
Speaker 17: That was it.
Speaker 38: I don't blame anyone if you have. But if you all go into a hairplace, they'll know what he cheated. They really would. They would who did your hair that the personal? No, wasn't that if there was like a long you know, time in between cuts. But I know I would feel bad. I mean, I get my haircut, I go to I go to a generic place, so there's not a particular hair stylist. I like cut my own hair anyway. All right, love, you guys have so many talk facts. All right, bye bye, How.
Speaker 39: Do you do this?
Speaker 4: So let me just let me just see if I can recap what she said. My son couldn't get a haircut at the place normally goes to give the name of the place, then say he went to a place that's better and cheaper after you've given the name of the place you used to go to that's worse and more expensive, and the location all right, kudos free advertised.
Speaker 5: By podcast.
Speaker 2: We're in the final stretch, the final leg.
Speaker 3: Brodie, Why hey, Brooke.
Speaker 39: It's always Bernie scary, but sometimes it's scary and Brody.
Speaker 10: So Bernie scary scary Birdy it.
Speaker 3: Can't be sometimes here it's always before my next stack.
Speaker 39: I just want to say that I've met you before, and even before the time.
Speaker 12: I've met you in your house.
Speaker 5: You remember when.
Speaker 39: You used to do Wicked Wolf with Kyler Marine and Black Bear and have appearances. Well, I've met you there. I have known news since then, so you have been my quote unquote. So I want you to know that I'm just busting your chops. I don't really mean harm. I don't I don't think I'm offending you.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you know.
Speaker 39: You treat me like one of your friends is just busting your bowls.
Speaker 2: So it's scary. Jones. You are fifty.
Speaker 39: You look fifty unless you're in the bullet train, you're still if you were traveling one hundred miles an hour and all I can see is the side of your faith for one seconds. Then yeah, you may you may look in your late photies your ar version looks thirty five. Let's let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 21: I like you scary.
Speaker 2: You go guy, You go, guy.
Speaker 39: I like a broken bush for all this, it's always scary. How about a sub meeting of all the slices? How many people can we cram into assume meeting? Come on, we have the technology.
Speaker 10: I would love.
Speaker 2: Oh, zoom, what say you? What say you? Slice for life?
Speaker 3: I basically now zoom meetings bad mayhem, chaos. It would actually harken back to the days of the pandemic, and those were bad memories. I don't ever want to relive that, Like when you know, fifty thousand people tried to get on the screen. You know, so let let's party here because we got we can't meet up in person.
Speaker 4: Mike, you're muted, Mike. I was watching the news today. I was watching the news today and the guy's like, you know, and then the female answer.
Speaker 2: Was like, you're on.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, Phil, You're you're on, You're on, You're muted, And he's like what He's like, you're muted?
Speaker 2: He I can't hear you.
Speaker 12: Of course, from Brooklyn. I know I left a lot of talk packs this You're the Winner.
Speaker 13: But I was just re listening to the last episode and uh, Brody, you get on scary that he said, what is the only state that if you go south you're in Canada and you're right Alaska state.
Speaker 12: But he actually didn't say state, he said city or area.
Speaker 13: And then you got on him for saying Detroit was in a state but he never said state, he said city.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Vinny got my back yet.
Speaker 40: Yep, this is my third time trying to record this because I'm a dope. Anyways, you guys had me in stitches asking, oh, I wonder if baby Luke has a purse. No, Baby Luke doesn't never a purse. He's more of a backpack guy back He's got five backpacks.
Speaker 10: That comment had Mark and I giggling.
Speaker 40: Like schoolgirls in the car listening to that. But Mark has carried my backpack. I mean Mark has worn my fanny pack. Wants to because it was heavy and we were in Disney and I was like you know what, but he were like, scary, throw it over his shoulder and not around his waist.
Speaker 3: Right right, cross crossbody. That makes it love letter.
Speaker 4: When you're a dad at Disney, all rules are out, they're off. You want to wear cargo shorts, you want whatever you got to wear to carry cups and drinks and snacks, whatever it takes.
Speaker 2: You wear a merse.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you wear a merse, right because it's Disney, and really at Disney, Well, how is the beach any different because that's the only time I wear a fucking merse? Is that the beach of being judged? You're being judged. No beach, Nope, the beach. I need to carry some things. I need to carry some extra things, beach bag. You're' evenna get a imers to Disney because you're going on rides.
Speaker 12: You're going on right when I promised.
Speaker 40: I listed this slide for sale on peace for market.
Speaker 10: Place for forty five dollars.
Speaker 40: Then I realized it a little.
Speaker 2: High, so I loved it to forty not her last one.
Speaker 40: It retails online for anywhere from thirty five to fifty. Fine, great woman messages me on ceas warm place and ask me.
Speaker 7: For twenty dollars.
Speaker 6: Twenty dollars. You don't even come anywhere closed, So I'm like.
Speaker 10: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Twenty dollars?
Speaker 21: Me?
Speaker 40: And me half way come on me at thirty thirty five, and I would have said, souls, get this crap out of my house.
Speaker 21: But she's like, oh wow, it's on sale on wayfare.
Speaker 40: For thirty five dollars.
Speaker 10: I guess I got a better deal.
Speaker 40: If you're not willing to negotiate, bitch.
Speaker 6: I'm not negotiating with you. Twenty dollars is half of what we spent on it.
Speaker 40: Get out of here with that crap. Yeah, and I found someone else, So of.
Speaker 2: Course, you just got to be patient, that's all. Yeah. Brodie's Brodie by anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what Brody taught me that, just to have the patience, you know, with listing things on eBay and selling.
Speaker 2: Still on it right away.
Speaker 3: I don't need to sell it right away, exactly. You're not in a rush.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I got stories for next episode though, some Facebook stories.
Speaker 41: Scary and Brody, Brody and scary.
Speaker 12: This is you know what?
Speaker 41: Fuck that it's brody and scary. Uh, thank you mistake commenting. I think this is episode three thirty four episode with Astra talking about the whole dinner situation. Now, I usually hang out in a group of mostly guys and a couple of girls, and sometimes we do cover our female friends when we go out to eat or to drink or whatever. But yeah, Ben again, by the way, I know, I'm a few minutes, a few episodes behind playing catchup right now, and I heard this and it's felt the need to comment on it. Yeah, normally, when we grow up go out in a group of people, it's normally like I say, ten guys, another six, seven females, and most of the time everybody females included, chip in. We all pay equally. Sometimes we cover the homegirls, but it's never expected the fact that your homegirl, Astra said. Yeah, but my issue is the fact that she said if she goes out with a group of guys and they don't pay for her, they'll never see or hang out with her again. That sounds crazy. She sounds like an entitled abroad, like shit needs to be handed to her, like she has to be taken care of everywhere she goes. And I'm all for taking care of my homegirls whenever we go out. I love buying drinks for everybody if we can, But fuck that, chip In.
Speaker 10: There's a group of us.
Speaker 2: Chip in.
Speaker 41: If you every time, you're not gonna get paid for the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: I gotta say I agree. That is where she lost me in that very last comment when she says, yeah, well you'll never see me again, I'm like, oh wait, now that's taking it too far.
Speaker 41: But he continues though, yeah, last one in this topic. I'm pretty sure Asher is a nice girl. She's probably cool shit, And I'm pretty sure some of that stuff she was saying was all jokes.
Speaker 5: And that's cool.
Speaker 41: But there's a whole slew of women that actually feel that way, like they have to get taken care of. Yeah, and listen, Vinnie from Brooklyn, I applaud you always paid for the females. That's cool, but it shouldn't be expected. It should be like, hey, guys, we're going to take care of the homegirls, and you know that's what it is. But that also doesn't make you a gentleman.
Speaker 2: It's very true. All right, he's uh, he's left another talk back. Maybe it's a different topic.
Speaker 41: And that's not chivalry going over the top to be nice. You could be nice without having to pay for everybody else's ship.
Speaker 2: So yeah, here's the last one, Brody.
Speaker 41: All right, this nice Time, episode three thirty two. He's got it, yo, Shaye or Shay, whichever one it is. Yo, that man is a national treasure. We gotta protect Shay at all costs. And do hev me cracking the fuck up, clapping cheeks in the ballpit.
Speaker 2: B we haven't heard from Chae from around the Way.
Speaker 3: No, let's let's hear it for next week. Let's hear it for Chay from around the Way hopefully.
Speaker 2: All right. I love that slices have fans. Now, it's amazed. Good. All right, Uh, it's time to go to book your villa. I gotta go.
Speaker 4: When are you gonna give you a woman access to the villa?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh you're quoting Shaggy Shaggy? Yeah? Is that from it wasn't me? Yeah, what I want a villa?
Speaker 3: I want to turn to you.
Speaker 2: It's where do your fun get access to your lady? A woman act to your villa?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and guess what. Guess where the villa is in Jamaica that we're booking. So it's perfilla. Doesn't sound Jamaican, but Shaggy Shaggy I mean is Jamaican.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all right, well yeah so they got boys. Thank you for your feedback this week. Always appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Scarious going on vacation again, not yet getting reactions.
Speaker 1: This podcast all depends on you, baby,