Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: OJO with team fan base should be more disappointed with their team's twenty twenty four performance, the Cowboys or the Jets. Uh?
Speaker 5: Which teams to be more disappointed? Probably says that, Hey, it's about it's about equal Huh.
Speaker 1: That's equal.
Speaker 3: Turn of feathers. Huh.
Speaker 5: The expectations, the expectations for the Jets with the healthy Aaron Rodgers when he first came out with that flag and week one, you know, we expected, we were hoping he was going to be the.
Speaker 1: One to take us about.
Speaker 5: We we he was the one that they felt was going to get them over the hum.
Speaker 3: Yes, it didn't work.
Speaker 5: So obviously the expectation is coming to this year. You know, coming to the training camp, you expect, Okay, the.
Speaker 3: Jets fan the Jets because they say they were the quarterback away.
Speaker 2: But I told you, I said, oh Joe, in order for them to be a quarterback away, the defense is going to have to be just as as as jaw dropping and bone crunching as they've been, right because any slippage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're not going to get that right.
Speaker 1: They haven't. They haven't been haven't been as good as they were last year.
Speaker 2: Now, and he see the thing else as we get older. Look at Tom. He had a defense in Tampa that can back him up. You remember the defense that the Broncos had. They had where they had Von Miller, they had they had the no flys on with Chris Harris Jr. A key to leave, they had a TJ. Ward, They had Trembathon, they had Marshall. You see, you see, you see the difference.
Speaker 3: It take.
Speaker 2: It take as you start to get older with anything. Your old car takes you a little while and let that thing warm up. Oh remember you go, old car, You create that thing and let that thing won ten to fifteen before you take off with it. Yeah, as we get older, we need more help to get around and do things that we once could do. And I you, as a quarterback, you need more. You start to need Chris Godwin. You need a Mike Evans. You need to bring in a Gronk. You need to have a defense that was unbelievable Peyton. Hey, you had to as Thomas restless soul. You had Eric Decker, you had Julius Thomas, you had that defense.
Speaker 3: You needed more, You need more.
Speaker 2: So this notion that one guy at the age of thirty nine about to be forty coming down with achilles injury, and that was all you needed.
Speaker 1: And I said it before.
Speaker 5: When Aaron Rodgers isn't playing bad, everything around him has to be that much better, thank you. You've got to be able to overcome. You got to be able to overcommersate for his showcomings. You gotta be damnar perfect.
Speaker 2: Right, Sometimes you have to win in spite of him, because right now you're you're not gonna win because of him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of things have to go well in order for the Jets to win a football game. The defense have to be outstanding. They have to turn you over. If they can't turn you over. If they can't put that offense on the short field, the likelihood of them consistency consistently driving the ball is not very good. Oh Joe, it's just not Yeah, look at the numbers. Look at where they rank offensively, look at where they ranked running the football. And because you're you're a below average offense, you're middle of the pack plack to maybe slightly below defense. And how do you think that's equations to you, like, being a serious contender.
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: And that's that's Hey, you put the ask, put the poll up. I'm curious.
Speaker 5: I'm curious to see what the polls say. Yes, I'm assuming most of the pot.
Speaker 3: The Jets though, Jet fifty seven, Cowboys forty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I okay, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the Cards are playing their best football under Jonathan Gaannon with a sixty four record after winning the fourth straight game in five h Well, they won four straight, their fifth game in the past six games. Ojo, Kyler Murray playing unbelievable, Marvin Harrison making play.
Speaker 3: Oh that Ty didn't. McBride gave some love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, gave some love, oh Joe, because we you know, we mentioned la Porter, we mentioned Kelsey, and we mentioned a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Other titles are Hawkinson.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Rag, Well we see you.
Speaker 3: Bray Man, he shook off.
Speaker 2: He shook off salts Gardner safety trying to come clip his legs. He hurt on him and got some more yards. But he would make it every tough catch.
Speaker 3: Uh. He kicked himself. He dropped that touchdown.
Speaker 2: He's like, damn, I got a line back over here, and he got like a cast on his hand.
Speaker 3: I got to make that play. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, every football season there's a team that you don't expect to do well, or a team that's done bad the previous season, and they turned around and a surprise you. You think he's not gonna be in the mix. And caller Murray said it in the Iny of You. I saw the quote. I don't know, maybe it's yesterday. I want people to sleep on us, or people are sleeping on us.
Speaker 3: I don't think they sleeping no more. Yeah, oh Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rogers threw fo one hundred and fifty four yards on thirty five past.
Speaker 3: Attempts one hundred and what one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty one on thirty five past attempts.
Speaker 1: That ain't good.
Speaker 2: Huh, he's sure, he's sure fishing. He fishing from the bank. Man, you gotta got it. You gotta go deep sea fishing. You gotta push them all down the field, got you? Kyler Murray twenty two or twenty four, two sixty six one touchdown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, mister effiicient.
Speaker 2: Hey, he should have been twenty two or twenty He should have been twenty three or twenty four because McBride dropped the touchdown.
Speaker 3: He got the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Arizona looking good. Defense is playing really well. Boodle Bakers all over the field.
Speaker 5: God damn Boodle Broyh. Budda's out there all over the place. But yeah, boot the Buddha magnet on that field.
Speaker 1: Man, he's a good player. Good player.
Speaker 3: I really like.
Speaker 1: I really like Booda.
Speaker 3: I like his style. So the Jets fall to three and seven? Ojo, what's the likelhood? They went there?
Speaker 2: Uh? I mean, I think in order for them get to the playoffs, they're gonna have to win at least when what six games on to the playoffs? You talk about the Jets, Yeah, at three and seven, they got seven games to go. Can you win six?
Speaker 3: Well? Nah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? And that's and that's no disrespect. Hell nah, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Bill's hangle. Bill's handled business against the Coast thirty to twenty. Coach Shane Stichen made the quarterback change from Anthony Richardson to Joe Flacco because they would give them the best chance to win. Now the Coast on one and three with Flacco started, including two losses. Since the official change, Blacko threw three interceptions today and lost the bumble. Oh Joe, it's no Blacko experiment over an ending.
Speaker 1: It's gonna change.
Speaker 3: You think they put they put Jason, they put Richardson back in. They might, they might, they might as well.
Speaker 5: They might as well because you've been some You benched Anthony Richardson and hell god damn Flacco put up the same same type of goddamn performance today. M h You understood he wasn't the quarterback of your future, so you make a change, But why not might as well leave your rookie in now, Well he's not a rook but technically he's still a rookie because he missed most of it.
Speaker 1: You know, he got it.
Speaker 3: He gotta learn.
Speaker 1: And what's the only way to learn. You ain't ship from the bench. I can tell you that.
Speaker 5: You're learning in real time in there making mistakes. It's gonna be up and downs. That's what happened when you have a young quarterback like that. You know, so I wouldn't be surprised of it. They named Anthony Richards and the starter are coming back this week, and just strap you ef it. You put Joe flacko in there because you feel he gives you the best chance to win.
Speaker 3: You're not winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how that work out for you today?
Speaker 3: Would you say he?
Speaker 1: Would you say, flack goes what one one one of one of three.
Speaker 3: One and three?
Speaker 2: Uh twenty six and thirty five two seventy two, two touchdowns, but there's three interception and the fumble I seek, And then they picked They picked Josh Allen twice. The coach rand the ball really well, really well. Jonathan Taylor twenty one, carris A Buck fourteen. They had twenty two rushers one hundred and twenty one yards. You can live with that, Yeah, it's just the turnovers you can't and they're not good enough. They're not good enough to overcome turnover at the quarterback position. Defensively, right, your team got to be really good. You have to have a really you saw Detroit, they overcame five turnovers because they have a really, really good team.
Speaker 5: God damn Aaron Glyn calling it's beautiful when that play called and defensively.
Speaker 3: Aaron Glenn, Yeah, yeah. The Patriots defeat the Bears nineteen three.
Speaker 2: Chicago's offense is broken, and Williams has looked worse in each of the bears three losses. His accuracy issues were already a problem, and the issues called him to holding onto the ball too long. Whatever that and the last two last two sacks in which he took versus New England, Williams got sacked nine times. He's been sacked eighteen times in the last three games. Chicago has not gone twenty three straight drives without scoring an offensive touchdown and average two point six yards for play. Ever, FLUS is open to play calling change. I told you all that stuff that you did in college, that you can hold on to the.
Speaker 3: Ball and run around to the left and run around to the.
Speaker 2: Right and stick your tongue out of people through that stuff don't fly in the NFL. Yeah, these guys, these grown ass man, they get good at this level.
Speaker 3: Broke very.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm you're gonna learn. If you don't learn this year, you'll you'll figure it out by next year. You'll figured obout next year.
Speaker 3: I know, I know one thing I know.
Speaker 1: DJ Moore is very very upset, very very very upset.
Speaker 3: You know. I guess man, I'm miss I'm missing the Justin fields right about not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, damn, you're gonna be all right, you know, maybe.
Speaker 2: Fifteen to twenty five four one touchdown one of the sceptions. They ran the ball thirty five times for one hundred and forty four yards. Caleb Williams sixteen or thirty a buck twenty dang whatever, that's four yards of the ten uh DeAndre Swift. Uh. The Bears ran the ball twenty times for seventy three yards forty four yards. Keenan Allen was the leading receiver with forty four yards. They have one hundred and ninety yards of total offense.
Speaker 1: Ah Lee, Is that I mean?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it solely on the quarterback?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 2: But the quarterback is not playing well, There's no way he's holding onto the ball too long. It's okay to throw the ball away.
Speaker 3: Birthday sink seven?
Speaker 2: Oh you know sometimes like and and seven on seven whore like cool like, Okay, you gotta throw elk. That's a sack, right, bro, they do. Some of these guys be holding on to the ball like he's seven on seven. Brother, you mutter thrown it away?
Speaker 3: Hey? You know what you see?
Speaker 1: How you see what you just said? He holding on to the ball too long.
Speaker 5: So now the office of Coordinator, they're shure enough the god damn rote combinations.
Speaker 2: But you gotta you gotta, you gotta process it. You gotta trust that. Okay one two three, Okay one two, I'm gone away.
Speaker 1: Right one is the other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that, but see think about he jumped into our our lexicon. But doing what he's trying to do now holding onto the ball the great improvisation skills making plays happen.
Speaker 3: He's running around and he's throwing the ball.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna make no living like that in NFL. It's not gonna happen. That ain't gonna happen. On Joe, It ain't this. These guys are too good at this level fast. Brice Young got the job during in Germany, Oh Joe against the Giants. Giants currently hold the number one pick in the NFL draft. O Joe Ship the Giants draft should doure. Yeah, I tweet I ain't gonna let that happen. Yeah, I tweet. I tweeted that earlier.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: You don't think so. No, have the Giants ever drafted a black quarterback before?
Speaker 3: Hell no, hell no?
Speaker 1: Hey, oh no, Hey the way you said it, that was funny.
Speaker 2: Rice Young fifteen to twenty five, six touchdown tober Hubba had an outstanding day, twenty eight rushers of buck fifty three and a touchdown.
Speaker 3: They ran the ball thirty two times for a buck eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones was twenty two or thirty seven one ninety and two interceptions, but it was Tracy that fumbled in overtime.
Speaker 3: That led to the game winning field goal by the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 1: He was heard, yeah you heard, oh yeah, bro oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And they're talking about, you know, they're gonna evaluate the quarterback position for evaluate what wait who uh yeah, there, somebody gonna evaluate it. They're they're open to making changes at the quarterback. It's too late now, y'all might as well go and stick.
Speaker 3: With Dan Jones.
Speaker 1: You know, he's saying that to save his job.
Speaker 3: He can't save it. It's over too late.
Speaker 1: Now, well here you might go to make a change. Who's the backup? Tyrod?
Speaker 3: No, Tyrod? The Jets?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Jests. Wait, I got the wrong New York team. I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: No, oh Joe, it's you might as well just you know what you got.
Speaker 6: Look Will Pulling? Uh uh night, well Pulling? Hey you talking about you evaluating him? You want to give yourself a chance to win, a chance to do something. I mean, who's the back? Who's the backup in New York anyway? Who's the backup quarterback? It's somebody known too, Drew Lock, right, Drew Lock?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ju there o yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean look they gamble. Hey, Jim, how that looking out? God?
Speaker 2: You can run the ball fairly well, I mean, uh, Porter Jr. Runs the ball really well, singletary, he gets your quarterback. No team is good enough to overcome poor quarterback play, not for not. Now you might win a game or two, because we saw the night Jerry Golf turned the ball over five times and the.
Speaker 3: Team came back.
Speaker 1: But also other teams don't have that kind of high power, octane offense either.
Speaker 3: No, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: The Giants currently hold the number one pick. I stay in that position, but they have a new coach next year. Yeah, definitely, hold on. What if Bill go back back to the Giants. I mean he has a bondis for the Marrin family. He was there when his dad on the team, Wellington Mara founded the Giants back in the thirties. I think that's how long the Giants been in existence. But his son runs it along with the tissues. I've been there fifty to fifty owners. But the phrase of the team is John Marraw.
Speaker 5: I'm asked Bill, I'm asked Bill on Tuesday, what do you think about going back to coach for the Giants next year?
Speaker 2: I know he would not go back to the Jets. That's why he got out of that situation. He ain't going to the Jets, I know that much. I don't know where field though, but I know he won't go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I heard, Yeah, I know about that.
Speaker 2: The Vikings defeated the Jacks twelve seven despite Sam Donald's three iron t's while Donald was throwing three interceptions, including two in the end zone. The defense held the jag to one scoring drive for three fourth quarter turnovers, and Donald was forcing the ball to three interceptions to Justin Jefferson, causing the coach, Kevin O'Connell to shift to the running game whenever possible in the quarter. Bro, I understand, you want to try to get the ball to your playmaker, butto you can't force the ball in the end zone like that.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You got to go elsewhere. You got to go elsewhere.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Bro, what are you doing? But see and that's the thing. You see.
Speaker 2: The thing is today, o Jo, he had a good enough team to overcome back. You have to realize where he was with the Jets. They couldn't overcome back. So now it looks worse when you turn the ball over three times than you lose, as opposed that you win three times and you win, but that'll get your beat. Twenty four thirty eight, forty one, no touchdowns, three interceptions, and.
Speaker 3: They ran the ball.
Speaker 2: They ran the ball forty three times, one hundred and sixty. So they tried to take the ball out of his hand. That's had eighty one plays.
Speaker 3: Hold on eighty one.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville had forty plays. How many plays did Jacksonville had?
Speaker 1: It can't be right.
Speaker 2: I mean it looked like they had like twenty I mean forty plays total that was counting. They had twenty two pass attempts and eighteen rush attempts. That's forty and the other team had forty three carries and forty three rushers and thirty eight pass attempts.
Speaker 3: That's eighty one to forty.
Speaker 2: That can't be right, though, forty three to eighty two that is right. The hell, holdo, this type of possession has to be like forty plus.
Speaker 3: That's why I thought it couldn't be right. Oo.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've never seen a lot of possession this lopsided. The Vikings possessed the ball for forty two minutes, nineteen seconds. The Jacks possessed the ball seventeen minutes and forty one seconds.
Speaker 1: And putting together some of these strings, some good drives together.
Speaker 3: So, in other words, this tells me this game should not have been close.
Speaker 2: Bump for Sam Donald's turnovers four hundred and two total yards, one hundred and forty three total yards. Wow, the Bankings got real lucky. Sometimes it's better to be lucky and good, ojo. Sometimes it's better to be lucky and good. The Saints defeat the Falcons, usually reliable quicker young way Cod. We're one for form field goal to tamp, including one that was blocked. Another try and kick hit the goal post in the fourth quarter. Alvin Kamara says the Saints all time rushing record. Alvin broke the record held by Mark Ingram during the first quarter. Coming into the game, Kamara was sitting at sixty four hundred and eighty nine rushing yards, needing just twelve to break Ingram's record. I thought Ingram had pulled Aaron Judge. He had the game on his hands. O Joe ran a great route, ran up the sideline the court. The linebacker kind of got picked. He's gonna score. He dropped it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gave him an opportunity to get the ball back and first Cousins couldn't do it today.
Speaker 2: Cuse twenty three or thirty eight, three oh six one in exception, no turnovers v Jon Robinson twenty Russians one sixteen Algier eleven for fifty nine, so they had thirty three rush attempts one hundred and eighty one yards. Derek Carr was sixteen or twenty five two sixty nine, two touchdowns, clean game, no turnovers, twenty seven rushes, ninety six yards, So the Falcons almost have five hundred yards of total wide fence and lose.
Speaker 3: A game.
Speaker 1: That was your homeboy too, then yo hope.
Speaker 3: Yo way.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a tough way to lose. I thought the faculon facts could have put a stranglehold on this division.
Speaker 1: With the Bucks losing to day Ojo, it'd have been perfect.
Speaker 3: They could have had a stranglehold on this division.
Speaker 2: We debuted a hashtag on our social this weekend, ask Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you to our fans who joined the conversation. We can't do that. We couldn't do this without you. Use the hashtag ask nightcap and join the party with myself and Ojo. Reminder, use a fresh tweet with a hashtag for your post to be featured on our show. Yeah, you know Ash couldn't be no office coordinator because you know she let the player. She said they got a first down to die and then you go back to the We will get a bunch of the layer games.
Speaker 3: We're gonna see you already read it? You want okay screen okay uh j j D C five two nine four at Nightcap, God day holdo who say unblocked me? Go back? Okay?
Speaker 2: Hello on concerned again about hers being careful with that ball. I n t dig was pretty bad, Yes, because what he what he tried to do?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: They read what they call a two by one knowing that digs out in the corner is gonna overlap, so he has to play two in one. He has the guy running up the rail, which was Goddard, but he tried to hit No, he had Calcutter I think that's the name the tight end number eighty one, and you got because he tried to sneak Godard.
Speaker 3: It has to be a bang bang play because the safety is.
Speaker 2: In the hole. Plus Diggs knows that. So Diggs made an outstanding play. But HER's got to be better with the football. You can't throw a pick in the end zone. Nah, all right, what we got? What's the next one? Prabero forty one said nine year Oh Joe at O Joe unblocking me? It's been fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Who you blocked? O Joe Shure? I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm friendly as hell, So if I blocked you, it had to be for it had to be something extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, King Underscore high twenty one at Shannon Sharp nightcap up. How can I get all the coach questions wrong during stump to unk. How you get all the coach questions? It ain't add no quote, It had no coat questions at night caps shouting shop as a night cap, which team do you think win the alc North Steelers or the Ravens, not the Bengals?
Speaker 1: That was your Broncos ain't win the day. They ain't win it either.
Speaker 3: We will get a wild card though, a wild card. What you must be playing? It's about young in the wild card. You definitely about to be playing. We got a better record than the Bengals.
Speaker 1: You ain't got a better team.
Speaker 3: Who cares about who got the better team? Y'all at home? Well, you're gonna be at home with us, maybe after the first week, but we're gonna go to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: What we got hey, hold on, you must be playing Madden.
Speaker 2: Nah, we're gonna make the playoffs. We're gonna beat the Chiefs next time we play.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, that's doubtful.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the Ravens. I'm gonna think the Ravens gonna get him. Uh okay uh As Nightcapter started year early.
Speaker 2: When these games are cooked well East Coast, but this game was I agree, but this game was like it got interesting and so once it got closed. But yeah, you're right, we would definitely consider that blowout. Yeah, we're gonna crack this thing up. Uh as nightcap. What's happening with the Lakers?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: We won tonight, We won tour in a row. Bron James had another trip with double here he's growing.
Speaker 2: Oh he got hit now again. Hey, then you're gonna have to wear gargles. Bro, that's three times you done got hit nwe miss time. You got to be Kareem and James Worthy go on and put them on. I know you don't like him. They fag up and you're uncomfortable, but Bro, you gotta do it. You gotta do it.
Speaker 1: You got heard of you got hit by?
Speaker 3: Got hit noye again.
Speaker 1: He didn't come out of the game like, yeah he did.
Speaker 3: He came out the game right.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say nothing because he's been bowling. He's been bowling.
Speaker 3: What we got, what we got? What we got? That's all on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, once we're able to do videos again, you can submit a video and we'll show your video, but you're gonna have to give us permission. To show the video cause we ain't putting nothing up. We ain't put nothing up because we're about to get No, we're not going to get any more copyright infringement. Oh hold on, hold on, hold on. Okay, all right, guys, now it's time for our last segment of the day.
Speaker 3: Q and a Q.
Speaker 2: Tavanka Silva said, Hey, Uncle, o Joe, I'm your biggest fan from Sri Lanka. Love football. I watch or listen to your show every day. Keep doing what you're doing. Best of luck, bro. Thank you never been to Sri Lanka. It's always nice to have fans outside of the US. Thank you for chiming in Tribanka Silva appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: And I had I had, I had a girlfriend from Sri Lanka once.
Speaker 2: You ain't had nobody from nowhere? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you had a girlfriend from Amason, Alabama. Oh man, Phoenix City, Alabama. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Think I do that?
Speaker 2: Govan said, yo, uncle, don't yo o yo. Don't let us get away with it. Baltimore not here today to save him. We don't want to hear foot or ball.
Speaker 3: Go back.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Ojo, he talking about you don't want to hear a foot of ball he took about god Ben, Hey, so he you know better?
Speaker 5: He said, I'll let you off the hook. And you know what, you don't understand. I ain't even had the energy. I ain't even had the energy to actually say if your team lost the day, I don't want to hear you say, put up all So I let you slash them because my life and I was tired.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of her.
Speaker 3: But how you gonna use my thing against how you gonna use my saying against me?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I let you slide to night. I'm being a good Samaritan.
Speaker 2: Uh. Andrew Ayers said, the NFL ising cheated for the Lions to win. That was an obvious p I it's funny how it half a ride at the two minute warning and to replay the ish on the national f and TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they could have called it.
Speaker 1: They could have called it, and they showed could up.
Speaker 2: They definitely could have called it. Ain't no where else say had the bus rider, they could have called it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that was clear as day.
Speaker 3: Brian said, what's the gold lines?
Speaker 2: It's amazing to see a team play so poorly win tonight through we needed Smith more than ever.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever played a game like that?
Speaker 2: Jake Master Baits, Yeah, when out of Baltimore, we had a bunch of games like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, were you through five interceptions and still one?
Speaker 3: Bro? We went, we went like over a month and it's scoring touchdown, But you.
Speaker 1: Had the great one of them. You had maybe the greatest defense of all time.
Speaker 3: That's different. That's what he's said. He said, you don't had a game like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a bunch of Yeah, rare are hall of the lines that she was supposed to lose today?
Speaker 3: If they meet in the Super Bowl, do you think? Do you think who? Do you think guys will be the favorite? Love the show, keep up the great work man.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs go to the goddamn Super Bowl again and Patrick Mahomes happened to three peat, even had the chance.
Speaker 3: To three peat, to be unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I'm not betting against him.
Speaker 2: Who I think would be the favorite? I would I would think the I think that, uh, the Chiefs would be the favorite. Back to back champs. Yeah, Patrick Mahomes, two time League MVP, and probably he would have had to get by Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen. Yeah, maybe even the Steelers. So yeah, I would think Kansas City would be the favorite. Frank Paul Merrow say, don't care about the season no more. F Jerry Jones, uh will he said, start a new job. I've been working two years to get celebrated with some laportier tonight. Willly appreciate that, man, Thank you for the support. I greatly appreciate it. Hopefully you have enjoyed it like a lot of the people that've tasted it and enjoy it, and we have a lot of repeat cuse, but so I really appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: Willie.
Speaker 2: Thanks, congrats on the job. Yeah, hey, what what kind of job you got? You got to put the job that you got? Now, y'all what here you see? Hey?
Speaker 3: Where you work? Where you work at?
Speaker 1: And what your what y'all got I can steal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how might need to come up there? You gotta you work at the fans? Fool you the manager? Hey, wherever is that raising?
Speaker 3: Kine Chipotle? I mean you got a what kind of job you got? You got an I T job? Oh?
Speaker 1: I need I need an iPhone because I'm sticking his iPhone thirteen.
Speaker 2: Uh, toxic talker say, I'm sorry jet nup for going up subject. Oh show is a sister job still available? I send an email to your guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. You know my main assistant and lost her joke. You know she she done send her her two weeks notice. Yeah we we we looking, were looking.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn two K one said Rogers's watched a hate just to acts.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah it is. It hurt, it hurt.
Speaker 1: It hurt me to see it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: O Cho Junior says, o Jo, you got to explain why you got the same amount of fumble as un but Unk played more seasons than you. Love the show by the way, Yeah, o Yo, explain that I got more what fumble, but we got the same amount of fumbles.
Speaker 5: Because I was aggressive. I played reckless and you know when I you know, it just that's what happened when you get hit. I ain't never fum, I ain't never fumbled the ball.
Speaker 2: I know you got the same amount as fumble as me. Antonio Graham said, Oh Jo, keep your head up. My childhood was based off of you, cuz my mam ma had to cut my hair ball. I used to wear your jersey during the during a prime. I've been called chad O Cho Sinko in the seven five seven Forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But let me tell you some young bull, my head is always up no matter what, because if it was down, I wouldn't be able to see where the hell I'm going.
Speaker 3: You hit me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate that, though.
Speaker 2: Margo said, thanks, Thank you Vets. Happy Veterans Day to everyone. Yes, to the man and women that are currently serving, to the men and women that have served abroad and at home. Yeah, thank you for your service. Thank you for everything that you've done to make sure we get to sleep great at night. And we thank you for being on that wall and so again. Yeah, thank you to all the Vets, those that have served, those that are currently serving, and to all the men and women that have given their life get paid the ultimate sacrifice to protect our liberties and freedom here in America.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Salute you.
Speaker 2: Four kt O start bitch cup rafters a key, magic Ewing, Celtic shock.
Speaker 1: Stark bench cut.
Speaker 3: Woo. That's a good one. That boy.
Speaker 2: I think I'll start a king. I mean, all these guys were bad and it respects the locations, Babe. I forgot Patrick Ewan went to the Magic Kelly went to Seattle too, didn't he.
Speaker 3: I think he went.
Speaker 2: People don't realize he went to Seattle too. On the back end, Yeah, I think he was in Seattle for a year right before the bat Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wo Unfortunately I got to cut them all, Od Joe.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody starting you cutting them off, all of them because they were bad, bad, And just to see, just to see, because we had gotten so customed to seeing Dream in that uniform and to see him in Toronto, and we got used to seeing Patrick in the Nick uniform.
Speaker 3: Now, granted, Shack had you know Lake, he had the Magic, the Lakers.
Speaker 2: He then he goes to Phoenix Celtics, and I think Cleveland was at the end.
Speaker 3: I think he went to the Celtics before Cleveland, right, Cleveland them Celtics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh and so, but I mean, to play the game, I would start, I would start a king, I would bench Shack. I would cut you in. But if you didn't know, I mean, look, I know, I think people realized that Shaq played with a lot of teams. But I know, because it was so long ago, and and and Dream that people didn't realize that Dream was a raptor, and they definitely didn't realize that that Patrick played for the Supertonics as will as the uh uh, the.
Speaker 3: The Magic. Everybody remembers him as a nick I mean you know that?
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's it oyo. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Guys, Thank you for joining us. Thank you for watching as the Lions walking off twenty six twenty three to remain atop the NFC and comfortably in the NFC North with a twenty six twenty one twenty six twenty three victory. Thank you, guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite UNC Shannon Shark. That guy right there is a Liberty Cities legend being a ring of fame Motterie the Pro Bowler, the all Pro. That's Chad Ocho, Senko Johnson, just call it Mojo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, Please make sure you hit that like button, and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember, we thank you for helping us achieve the level of success that we've been able to enjoy.
Speaker 3: Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock and with the.
Speaker 2: Holidays right around the corner, you don't want to miss Shave by Laportier Thanksgiving, Christmas, in New Year's and we'll make sure you get it before the holidays.
Speaker 3: Go follow my.
Speaker 2: Media company page on all platforms that shake Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. Our latest release, Dropped I was held when I was well. I'll lie for you before I lied to you. T shirts, black nightcap hoodies, uh and popular demand to Stay with Me Now is also in a hoodie. And of course our bestsellers Oho the Unkin Oho t's got a lot of requests. Guys, can y'all make the old unkin Ohoe tea's in black? We did that drop them last last week. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours now while supplies last. Rookie kicker Jake Base walks it off. He ties it with a fifty fifty eight yard field goal, walks it off with a fifty two yard field goal, and the Lions overcome five interceptions by Jerry Goff to win twenty six twenty three. The Eagles molly walked the Dallas Cowboys thirty four to six. Cooper Rush passes four forty five yards. The Chiefs stay undefeated with a block field goal as time expires. The Chiefs have now won seven one possession games this season, the most since the Superoventure Super Bowl Champs Nine by the Broncos in twenty fifteen and the Giants in nineteen eighty six. The Bucks go on the road and they walk it off with a twenty three to twenty victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Russ leeds of victory, come from behind victory as they beat the Commanders twenty eight to twenty seven. The Cardinals, who dog walk the Jets thirty one to six. Bill's handle business, take care of business on the road. They take the ball away from Joe Flaco four times as they win thirty twenty. As the Chiefs visit the Bills next week, the Patriots dominate the Bears nineteen to three as they sat Kayler Williams nine times. Bryce Young on the road when in Germany twenty seventeen, as they force the fumbling overtime and they win twenty to seventeen. Viking win twelve seven despite Sam Donald's turning them all over three Times Saints. Thanks to three miss Field goals, they hold on to beat the Falcons twenty to seventeen.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow night after who plays tomorrow Ash? Okay, we'll see you tomorrow night after the Dolphins Ram. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap un He's O choe.
Speaker 3: See you tomorrow. I love y'all.