Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh it's you. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast. It's time for Gilmore Girl's Gazette. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: My favorite time of the week.
Speaker 1: Can I start with something that's a little unrelated to.
Speaker 2: Of course you can my favorite unrelated things. But I have so much exciting Gilmore news. It's crazy, like, I'm so excited to tell everybody something good.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to start this podcast by saying that you have created an actual monster. Oh no, in me.
Speaker 2: You think you're a celebrity. Now of those you think you're a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I you know, you know me. I'm in bed at I'm thirty and it is lights out, baby. I stayed up till twelve thirty last night.
Speaker 2: Oh no, catching you because you were watching not watchings.
Speaker 1: Nope, keep going. What is one show you kept you have kept saying repeatedly you need to watch, you need to watch and Handmade's Tale The.
Speaker 2: Last of Us. Oh my god, no, don't tell me, Do not tell me.
Speaker 1: It's recent paradise. I I can it's so Handles a paradise show. My god, is so good. I literally cannot stop watching. I have not been a wife, I have not been a mother. Literally, like I have stayed up late for the last three nights watching the show.
Speaker 2: I know it's so good.
Speaker 1: It is so good. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Know it's really really really good. Wait, okay, so tell me where you left off.
Speaker 1: I left off on essentially finding out that Australian k Brown's wife is allegedly alive.
Speaker 2: How mad were you? Wait? Were you? Have you seen the part where the person goes back to like regular Earth? I mean I know that.
Speaker 1: Billy goes back to regular Earth and kills the scientist because.
Speaker 2: Is that crazy? It's crazy? I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? And then he's at the bar with like seeing the bartender whose wife is one of the scientists.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't, I cannot, but wow.
Speaker 2: Also, how mad are you that James Marsden's dead? Like, I love.
Speaker 1: Him, but if he's not, he's like dead but not but he is dead. No, I know he's dead, but he's you get flashbacks, but like, I'm okay with it. I love that he's dead.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is so so, so good, it's so good. I love that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And if you think that we just gave you spoilers right now, we did not, don't.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We gave you like there is so much. There's so much, however.
Speaker 2: I know, and I can't wait for already. Tell me. I'm like torn about Shaleene Woodley, but I'm going to have an open mind.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I agree. She's great and divergent, right, and this is very differ She's going to be grady. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I don't like are fake Instagram videos. There's like a video of Sterling and Shaleen. You have to watch it. It's just like so.
Speaker 1: Lucas Bravo.
Speaker 2: I know, from Emily in Paris. I know, but just watch that Instagram video and then you'll be like, oh, critinge. But I love them both. I love Sterling, I love them. I don't care that they made one bad Instagram video. I don't know if I love I definitely love Startling. What am I talking about? I just woke up, So I'm so tired. I'm sorry, So I kept you up? So sorry?
Speaker 1: I no, I know it's a's it's been anice.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you about my how I'm upset over the new Tina fe show. No, oh my god. Okay, So it's number one on Netflix right now and it's called The Four Seasons. I don't even know what made me click on it. I probably clicked on it because it's number one. So I was fell for it, right, and I was like, what is this? I never even heard of it. I knew I saw Tina Fe like on a couple of talk shows and I was like, what she doing whatever? So I clicked on it, and well, she's doing this. It's a show called The Four Seasons and it's with her Will Forte, who I love because he went to my high school. What Steve Carrell Coleman Domingo, who I love like I think he is the coolest.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, oh, this is a really good cast, right, first episode I was like yeah, yeah, right, just real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was not too funny. I was like, is this supposed to be a comedy? Like it was sort of like a just not too funny. Right. Then I'm like, eh, these are thirty minutes. I can crank out a couple more. Uh. Then it got a little funny. I giggled a bunch. It's very middle aged, right, like all the reviews. Now that I went back and read, some reviews are like, if you're middle aged, you'll like this show. And even though I try not to consider myself middle aged, I guess I am. So I keep going and I binge the whole thing. I binge all eight episodes. Maybe there's ten. I think there's a let me tell you episode seven. There's a effing twist that made me so mad that I regret watching the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 2: A twists, it's just a thing. I don't want to wrote it because literally, it just came out. There's a thing that happens, and I'm so upset by it. I'm so flummixed. I can't believe it, and I'm just like, oh my god. I was so upset by it that I had to watch another. So now I'm watching this till like one in the morning. And I was so upset that I had to watch a couple episodes of Elsbeth to get out of my mind. How upset I am about friends and whatever it's called. No, not friends and neighbors. That's the John Am Show, which I'm obsessed with. It's the other one. For the four seasons. Oh, so please message me if you also have watched it and if you're upset about what happened. And it's based on this movie in nineteen eighties movie that Alan Alda did and that thing doesn't happen in the movie, so he took the liberty correct and I'm so mad, Like I'm genuinely upset about it. I'm like, what the heck do that to me? So please watch it? Anyone watching TV Talk of the Day? Yeah, I know, I want to make a whole show. I know, I really, really, really, Danielle want to do a show called what did we name it? Listen if you want to listen? If you want it's called you Guys? Should we make our podcast called Listen if you want to? And all we do is just like a couple times a week, we just do this talk about TV shows. But that's not what we're doing right now because this is not Listen if you want to. This is Gilmore Girls Gazette, and I have very Gilmoury, very gazette exciting news for you, Danielle that you already know.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there is a channel. I'll call it a channel, call it a network called start TV, which until yesterday I was not aware of. It's now going to be my number one channel on direct TV because not only does it air a bunch of my favorite shows, which I will talk to you about. Gilmore Girls is coming to start TV beginning Monday, so less than one week away. And here's what I think is legit legit. Every day, Start TV will air Gilmore Girls at five o'clock and eleven o'clock. Here's why I love it. If you like to watch Gilma Girls while you're making dinner, boom, if you like to watch Gilmar Girls before you go to bed, boom. Now here's my question. I bet you there's gonna be people. So they show the same episode twice. So like Monday, May twelfth will be the pilot. I bet you people will watch it twice. Watch the pilot, watch the.
Speaker 1: Pilot, and they're going in order too. So day one, episode one, day two, so May thirteenth, episode two, so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: You can binge it, but like, instead of binging it all in one day, you can binge it one a day every day.
Speaker 1: That's Nice's I like the.
Speaker 2: Five and eleven PM. Now let me ask you this, do you think you would be more of a five o'clock person or more of an eleven o'clock person.
Speaker 1: We know the answer for me, actually not a question for either of us, because you'll be five me and you're eleven.
Speaker 2: Literally, I would watch start TV at eleven o'clock before I go to bed. Well, I'm doing my emails, giggle, giggle, googgle while I'm watching Gilmore Girls. But here is what I discovered that I did not know that I was most excited about Channel eighty four and my direct TV. I already practiced it. I went, is it eighty four? Someone told me it's eighty four. It's eighty four. There it is. It's the rest of the lineup. I guarantee you every Sunday when I'm doing my cleaning, doing my chores around the house, doing I said chores. Chores is a very nineteen seventy word. The Closer. First of all, that's Kia Sedgwick show. These are all my jams, these are all the shows I love. They're like all like women, strong, powerful women, but like drama. So I think Gilmore Girls is kind of the first sort of comedy drama they have. The Closer, which was Kia Sedgwick medium Patricia Arkeette. Do you remember any of these shows? They're awesome. Crimes was the spin off of The Closer, So one of the women that was on The Closer, they spun it off Major Crimes. Her name's out of my head, but I know she was also on Battlestar Galactica. Then Cold Case, which was like another sort of in the era of like Without a Trace, all these awesome like kind of that was like a CBS show. Then Rosolian Ailes, which had Angie Harmon and another woman and they're like detectives. These are my favorite kind of shows. It's like, you know, how you turn on a network and you just watch like one hundred episodes of Law and Order res of you. That's what I'm gonna do on this. Just turn it on and it's just like on when I want it or when i'm watching, because you know, sometimes I get hooked on CNN and then I go, you know what, I can't watch anymore of this. This isn't good for my body. I'm just gonna do Dude eighty four Direct TV eighty four. Dude Danielle was having some technical difficulties, so Jackie now we're talking. Jackie's parents watched Start TV with an antenna. They don't want can't have streaming, I know, and they don't want to deal with streaming. Dude. They have an antenna on their TV and it gets It's like a twenty buck thing. You twenty twenty five bucks, you get an antenna. Jackie's parents watches our TV. Legit, you guys. I am not even making this up. With their antenna.
Speaker 4: My dad does because he it refuses to get anything streaming or knows how to work the Roku box, so he does.
Speaker 2: First of all, I bet you your dad loves The Closer the most. He likes CSI and I just realized it's like on Sundays. I don't know what I was watching this weekend, but I guess it's like marathons. So Mondays is the Closer, Tuesdays is Medium, Wednesdays is Major Crimes, Thursdays is Cold Case, Fridays is Rosolian Aisles, and then gil Mcgirls twice a day. I don't know what comes on. I'm gonna need to find out what comes on between Gilmore Girls and Gilmore Girls. Interesting And what were you gonna say? Danielle Pardon me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just gonna say, if you don't have an antenna, if you don't have direct TV, you can still watch YouTube TV, Fubo slaying direct TV streams. It's like everywhere Filo and Friendly TV. It's it's everywhere, so check.
Speaker 2: I think that's Filo. It's not like the do Filo dough.
Speaker 1: I low TV.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm still old school, like I have TV right, so I have direct TV and I watch regular channels a lot. I also watch Dreaming. I also watch a lot of TV. That's why my new podcast called Listen if you want to coming soon to podcasts everywhere is gonna be amazing. But so legit, it's so legit. Oh my god. They have Murder, she wrote. One of my friends, my friend Sam Murder. She wrote, it's her comfort food. So she just gathers up the family literally and it's like we're gonna watch Murder. She wrote, Oh my god, I'm obsessed with this network now. Oh my god. They also have in Plane, sight Cover, COVID, FA CSI, Cyber, they have all my jams. It's great elementary. Oh my god, how do I not know about this? It was I literally today years old, yesterday and learned about this.
Speaker 1: I don't know that would be yesterday's your yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yesterday's I think, because what I do and I'm not gonna do this anymore. I start when I'm scanning on DirecTV. Sometimes I started two four to two because I know, I'm like, maybe i'll do some law and Order. Now I'm gonna start eighty four bo. Anyway, that is exciting news, very excited news. And this weekend also exciting news. So it's sold out. But Scott will be in stars Hollow on the Warner Brothers Law doing a Mother's Day brunch and we can't reveal who the super special guests.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, shall we reveal the guests?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like that's like it's rude. I feel like, because you're right, I feel like we can't take away Scott's surprises. We already do it enough.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. But it's two amazing, really good guests.
Speaker 2: So and thanks to Start TV, we're going to do a couple special episodes from there so that you'll be able to hear. So even though you won't be able to if you can't be there, you'll be able to hear the episodes from the brunch and we'll take a bunch of video because we'll put that on Instagram so you can see what was going down.
Speaker 1: Speaking of mothers that today, I am one the Today Show or I guess Today Online, whatever you want to call it. Did this article about who is the best TV mom?
Speaker 2: So I have to and then I will pick.
Speaker 1: I want you to pick before I read the list off the top of your head.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, fine, I have not looked. Here's my favorites, some controversial only because of one situation. Here's my favorite immediate TV moms. Obviously Carol Brady freaking love it. I have to say it.
Speaker 1: Claire Huxtable.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that things went awry, but she was legit. Okay, Claire Huxtable, Missus Keaton Family Ties, Missus Seaver Growing Pains. I'm gonna go with all the moms on Parenthood. My favorite TV moms, Oh Stock, This is out of the box. Stocker Channing as the first lady on West Wing. Great Great Mom.
Speaker 1: Two of the six that you just mentioned are on the list.
Speaker 2: Okay, please stand by oh Missus Cunningham, Happy Days, Great TV Mom. Also on Gilmer Girls. My other favorite TV moms do not give up on me yet. Hold on, I need to think about the nineties scanning. Oh you know, I do like all the moms on Modern Family. I do.
Speaker 1: I'm about to.
Speaker 2: Crush crush my dreams. Obviously, Laura, I obviously.
Speaker 1: I was about to slap the one obvious.
Speaker 2: That's ovious. I'm trying to get the other ones because obviously you wouldn't have brought it up if Lurli wasn't on it.
Speaker 1: Should I go through the list?
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Go one at a time, one at a time so I can have some comments.
Speaker 1: All right, you got it. Well, I guess it's not ranked in order yet because you have to vote. But here are the moms that are included. Missus Brady, the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: Which I said, and I agree with. I agree. She's a classic. She was a pretty darn good mom. I have some notes for her, but I like it.
Speaker 1: June Cleaver, leave it to Beaver.
Speaker 2: I think that's an It's just it's like, you know, everybody puts June on the list. I get it. Not my top not my top ten anymore, but I love her, love her.
Speaker 1: It's a Katie Foreman that seventy show No no, yeah, I agree, that is not no, that isn't no.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Marge Simpson The Simpsons.
Speaker 2: I respect thee out of the box thinking there, but no no.
Speaker 1: Claire Huxtable, which she says as I said, Carmela Soprano The Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Ooh, an interesting choice. Not for me, but I respect it being on the list.
Speaker 1: Rebecca Pearson this is us definitely okay, don't don't come after me on that one.
Speaker 2: That's I'm with it. I'm totally with it. It's just that show literally made me so upset that I couldn't watch it. So that's why it wasn't the top of mind.
Speaker 1: Lor like Gomer Gomer Girl obviously Moira Rose shit's creak.
Speaker 2: Oh but what is the category favorite TV moms.
Speaker 1: Or who is the best TV mom?
Speaker 2: So now, sorry to like break it down, but does that mean best like to watch or actually the best mother? Because it's not Moira. Although I love her and I think she had a lot of love, there was some flawed parenting there.
Speaker 1: Fair uh. Rainba Johnson from Blackish, Wait.
Speaker 2: Is that Tracy El's ross That's a yes, yep, she's a legit.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: I loved their relationship had its ups and downs, and I don't remember if they got back together, but I feel like they do. And I like tracay Al's Ross. That's a good one, really good.
Speaker 1: Claire Dumpy, Modern Family, I said her, I said her. Carolyn Ingall's Little House on the Prairie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm actually liking that.
Speaker 1: One, Okay. Tammy Taylor Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Matt, I didn't think of it, Matt, I didn't think of that.
Speaker 1: Sophia Petrillo Golden Girls.
Speaker 2: She was snarky. But I like that. We're going back to the eighties, and I'm gonna go supportive of all that.
Speaker 1: Aunt viv from Fresh Prince of bel Air.
Speaker 2: Okay, it wouldn't. Some of mine I think are better.
Speaker 1: But okay, Marie Barone, everybody loves Raymond.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that the grandma? Or is that Patricia? Is that her name? Oh my god, don't tell me. This is my menopause moments. Hold on, what is her name?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be uh, Marie Barone is Doris Roberts, So she no.
Speaker 2: That is not best mom. I love it, and she was hysterical, but I don't understand, like, are we saying funniest or like standout ish or actually good mothering.
Speaker 1: I think open to interpretation.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To think in my head if there's anybody that's missing, that was it?
Speaker 2: I said, A bunch that are missing. I know, Carol Seaver, where's Missus Keaton, where's Like there's some better moms they skip too, like I would replace the seventies show lady. I'm not feeling that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, y'all need to put in your votes, m or.
Speaker 2: We could just have her home support to today'show it's obviously Laura Lai like, honestly it kind of.
Speaker 1: Is for Rebecca Pearson is really good though I probably would vote for Rebecca Pearson.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's that's seriously aggressive and no, but fine, everyone.
Speaker 3: I have an update for this because erin you know today that.
Speaker 2: They have updates.
Speaker 3: Rebecca Pearson was beat Laura like Gilmour in the bracket Lord, like Gilmore.
Speaker 2: Is out, No.
Speaker 4: Marge Simpson is in and like she got beat by Kitty Foreman, she got beat by.
Speaker 2: No No, No.
Speaker 1: So who's who.
Speaker 2: Possible?
Speaker 3: I'll name it Carol Brady, June Cleaver.
Speaker 2: I agree, Oh, I see you're saying it was sort of like old timey. Okay, keep going, It's like tournament bracket. And then it was Grandma's. It was the Golden Girls Lady versus Maria Barone or whatever. Now I'm getting it.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Maria Barone moved on.
Speaker 2: Rude. No, that's also such a no.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she beat vi Banks from Fresh Prince of bel Air. Hoo did Maria Barone beat Vivian Banks. Sophia Petrillo from the Golden Girls beat Tammy Taylor from Fridays?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm disagreeing with this so much.
Speaker 4: And then Caroline Ingles from Little House of the Prairie beat Claire Dumpy from Modern Family.
Speaker 1: So who do they have against Marge Because isn't March the only card too?
Speaker 3: Yeah? More rose.
Speaker 4: It moved on from Shit's Create She beat Rainbow Johnson. So Marge and Kitty we're going head to head.
Speaker 1: I mean, so right now, we're going into semi finals. So you guys can can't vote for your semi final choices. I have a feeling that Rebecca Pearson and Carol Brady are gonna duke it out.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, I don't think so what we need is an explanation of what best means.
Speaker 1: It's all subjective.
Speaker 2: Is it our favorite or is it best mother?
Speaker 1: Like it says, well, okay, here's the headline. Who is the best TV mom? Vote for your favorite?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's not so both. It's not actually the best mother ring because otherwise, come on, Moira. I mean, I love Moira, but no, no, she was like, no, Carol Brady had flaws. Carol Brady even had some flaws. We never knew what happened to the girl's father. They never saw him. And I think that we know that Mike Brady's wife died, but I think Carol Brady got divorced and they never saw their father. I don't know if he bailed. But still, anyway, good game, really good game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Next up on our list Sonic driving commercial in stars Hollow. So then you saw the commercial?
Speaker 2: My god, I know, yes, and I was like, I think that's Stars Hollow.
Speaker 1: We see the gazebo get destroyed by truck, which she's upsetting.
Speaker 2: How did they even do that because the gazebo's going to be there this Sunday for the Mother's Day Start TV.
Speaker 1: Brunch movie Magic Baby.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I saw that. I saw that, saw it? What else you got any more good stories?
Speaker 1: Leanie Wilson to make feature film debut in Colleen Hoover's Reminders of Him, which is, oh we covered last week. Lauren is Wilson like the country singer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be in the movie with She's going to make.
Speaker 1: Her film acting debut.
Speaker 2: I feel like I found the rest of the cast. Was there anyone else like famous Bradley w.
Speaker 1: Of course Bradley for my favorily and and Lauren's Instagram post where she goes, uh, Bradley and I clearly went to the same modeling school because they like had their heads positioned the same way.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got its guards, guys, you guys. I have to talk about Bradley Whitford for a minute. Bradley Whitford in the West Wing is so hot, like I had the biggest.
Speaker 1: Never put Bradley Whitford and hot in the same descent.
Speaker 2: I know you wouldn't. I know you want it. But what I'm saying to you is because you maybe know Bradley Whitford from Handmaid's Tale, or maybe I don't know what you know him from. But I know him originally from West Wing. I will never get it out of my head. I had the biggest crush on him. I literally was like, I think I love him like he was, so just go back and watch it, and then.
Speaker 1: You know what I know him from, and I think it's like clouding my judgment is, Oh my god, how is it called the movie Get Out?
Speaker 2: Okay? Where he is this right, totally totally the scariest person ever murdering people, basically correct, don't judge him on that. Go back and this is something that guys, this is something we're gonna do on listen if you want to go back and watch an episode of The West Wing, maybe even the pilot, and tell me he's not hot, okay, even like I think he might have even just like been slightly receding Haroline, which Walton Goggins. Do you know Walton Goggins are saying like male pattern baldness is sexy now because of Walton Goggins. You know, I've talked about Walton Goggins like people that think they're just discovering him. Please, oh leez As.
Speaker 1: We're worry Moving on, Padaluki and Jensen Hackles at NJ Con twenty seventy.
Speaker 2: Many cons, by the way can and con so many cons. They ask Jensen if I remember the clip correctly, Jared, this is actually interesting, way better if you were to.
Speaker 1: Be on Gilmore Girls, either a year in the life or old series, who would you want to play?
Speaker 2: I actually think he like, says he's never watched Gilmore.
Speaker 1: Girls, And Jared said, and Jared they were asking Jared and Jensen together, and Jared, who do you think Jensen would be good to play in the show? Jared said, Suki because he's funny, and Jensen says, I can't name a character on Gilme Girls. I'm proud to say that, but I will go on to answer one of the gilmor Gers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know it's a funny clip, but it's actually a really good question if you could. So let's us do it like we're famous. We're not, but let's pretend.
Speaker 1: We are Emily Gimmo.
Speaker 2: I think we've played this a bunch of times. But if you could go and be any character, who would you be?
Speaker 1: Emily Gilmore? Hands down? And you know what I say, lauraa I, well, because you are Laurlai, you aren't acting.
Speaker 2: It's so nice I'm not, but I wish I was. That is so nice, so so nice.
Speaker 1: You have very similar mannerisms.
Speaker 2: Thank you so so much.
Speaker 1: Next up, Lauren Graham on the Drew Barrymore Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah I couldn't. I feel like this was taped a bit ago, but yet we're seeing it now and what were the highlights? What were the highlights?
Speaker 1: It's the same thing. Everyone wants it so much so she would go back. She says, uh, it's her favorite character.
Speaker 2: Can I say, can we get some fresh questions for Lauren Graham?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: Let's stop asking her if she's good to go back. We know she would. Let's stop asking her what her ideas for the next one because she said it Christmas? Can we get some fresh questions?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: Okay, great game, I have a great game. You have one question that you can ask Lauren Graham right now, and you have to think of it right now all the pressure.
Speaker 1: Let me think, are we asking Lauren Graham in general or asking Lauren Graham regarding Gilmore?
Speaker 2: Girls, No, we're asking Lauren Graham. She's sitting right here with us. We each get one question. What are we going to ask her and make it good? Let me think oh, the pressure of this. I have it, I have it, I have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you see yours.
Speaker 2: First explain to me your answer to this question and why, and you must answer it in like for a moment, like really dig dig into this was is Emily Gilmour a good mother? Oh? Oh man? That is?
Speaker 1: That just came to me.
Speaker 2: People. That's why we're the professionals here. That's why we know what we're doing. Don't make it generic. Do not make it generic.
Speaker 1: It is, it is not generic. But I know Lauren, she would sly her way out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: My question would be, what is one of the biggest secrets you had to keep on the set of Gilmour girls.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that completely. She cannot sly out of it. She has to answer. I wonder what it. Oh, I know what it is. I bet she would be like that so and so and so and so we're dating or something like that.
Speaker 1: But I would love to just hear it because I'm fast. These people were together for years, every day, every night on a backlot.
Speaker 2: We did great. We did great. I mean I think we ended there.
Speaker 1: Lauren Graham, come on bye, you need be top that we'll give you tons, we'll give you tons of bruts.
Speaker 2: And that's the news, right We're getting so much attention, and that's the news.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, hey everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com