Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe Gatty Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Jet Taky and no he Armstrong and Getty Strong and why we're not here? It's the Armstrong and Getty repe wet you see this story. This is while Tom Brady just revealed.
Speaker 3: That his dog is a clone of his family's old dog.
Speaker 2: Then a second time Brady ran into the room and YO, don't listen to him.
Speaker 4: He's not the real Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, many football teams, like the Jets, for instance, You're thinking, can we.
Speaker 2: Clone the owner of the dog? Is there any chance of that?
Speaker 5: That would actually be an interesting uh cloning, although I'm against cloning humans. To make the point about cloning, if you cloned it to Tom Brady, he would have the same genetics, but a different brain and probably a brain that doesn't decide to take a moderately athletic body at age twenty two and turn it into something completely different with an amount of work and dedication that has rarely been seen on planet Earth.
Speaker 4: Well, and that Tom Brady Junior would not interact with Tom Brady's parents in the way that Tom did, nor his friends, nor that girl who gave him an admiring look after he threw his first touchdown pass or whatever that shapes a person.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Tom Brady cloned his dog, but he's invested heavily in this company that does that.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Please, I understand. So there's lots of dogs, Tom, your numbskull.
Speaker 5: First of all, not all the reporting has been good over this major announcement by the Transportation Secretary that they're going to cut ten percent of flights at the forty forty airports that they haven't named, but as Joe said, the're probably gonna be the forty biggest airports. And I was listening to one newscaster they said it could be hundreds of flights.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no. They say it's going to be more like forty five.
Speaker 4: Hundred flights canceled on Saturday, for instance, on Saturday, just Saturday, forty five hundred flights, not hundreds of flights.
Speaker 2: Four five hundred flights on Saturday.
Speaker 4: So that is technically hundreds of flights, yeah, forty five hundred, but it does not send the message that is what you need. Then we got this text because I said, man, it's really gonna be. There's no way they allow us to go through Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: We got this.
Speaker 5: There are millions of us working men and women who could give a gd about taking a flight over the holidays. It's just you whiny small men like Jack who care about s like that.
Speaker 4: But wow, I pity you, my friend, to have a pinched heart full of dark hatred like that. You have that attitude about family who don't see each other nearly often as often as they'd like getting together for the holidays. That's that's troubling. I mean, it was a pinched heart that killed Dick Cheney. A pinched heart. I've never heard that term. That's a good one. I'm gonna start using it.
Speaker 5: You and your pinched heart, get out of here, your bad attitude.
Speaker 2: You gotta pick your spots.
Speaker 4: But anyway, aside from just replying to that's got to be trolling or somebody who's just profoundly unhappy. Seriously, sir, I will I will pray for you and hope for your finding joy someday.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna get into this.
Speaker 5: Let me turn amateur therapist for a moment. My guess would be, you've got a family dynamic that you wish was different for all kinds of reasons that may or may not be any of your fault. And it makes you angry that other people put so much effort into getting together on Thanksgiving. Because we used to work with a guy who's dad had left when he was a little kid, and his take on Father's Day that it was just a day to try to rub it in the face of people who don't have dads. It was like an angry, vengeful day, is what Father's Day was. And I thought, God, that's horrible. And you know, I can't really blame him. I didn't have that experience, thank God, of my dad walking out the door when I was two years old.
Speaker 4: But still, I mean, today's word is projection, projection or projecting, putting your psychology on somebody else.
Speaker 5: That's sad, that's too bad, right, And I guess I'm guessing that's what's going on with this Thanksgiving thing here. But as I pointed out with Joe coming with the fantastic word cascading, if you'll remember from past holiday flubs with the airlines and everything like that, even if people are just driving, there won't be a rental car.
Speaker 4: The roads will be absolutely packed, and people won't be able to get anywhere or stay at a hotel while they're traveling or anything, because it all just it just all falls apart, the whole travel thing. And it's the busiest travel weekend of the flip and year, whether you travel a sert or not. Right, So anyway, well, I can yeah, you can't interesting with somebody like that.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting though.
Speaker 4: Well, And while we're preoccupied trying to figure out what flight to take, the turkeys will flee into the woods not to be seen again. We'll be forced to eat I don't know what hamburgers are, something terrible awful. So the word of the year, if we're picking a word of the year based on the last thirty six hours, would be affordability. All of your pundits claiming that's why Democrats won, and the Republicans talking about we need to start talking more about that, and et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 5: You know why, because it's true. It is one of the biggest problems we've got going in. It's COVID and then all these ridiculous bills we went and an inflation, and we've never adjusted emotionally to the new prices. I know, I haven't. I'm still shocked. Every time I go to the grocery store or go to a restaurant. I'm still surprised at the end by the bill, and for isn't much more rapidly than wages, and everything is so expensive, Like they were using an example I think is New Jersey. Their energy prices had gone up twenty percent in last year. Yeah, well California were like, well, we'd love it if it were only twenty percent.
Speaker 2: So many things are so expensive.
Speaker 4: I think regularly, how would twenty five year old me have survived. I probably have a couple of roommates and I don't know, maybe take the bus because I couldn't afford car insurance.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: My son, my high school son, last night, was saying, I don't understand how I'm going to be able to move out when I'm eighteen. I just don't understand how I'm ever going to be able to afford it. And I said, well, you're fifteen, so we don't have to worry about that right now.
Speaker 2: But I wonder about that too.
Speaker 5: Car insurance is very insane, energy bills are insane, and of course rent and home prices are crazy. And one of the big numbers that came out yesterday that got so much attention that I wanted to talk about is the median age of a first time home buyer hit a record high forty years old in the most recent survey.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Comparing that fairly recently to it was thirty three in twenty twenty one, it was twenty Wait wait, wait, wait, it's moved seven years in four years.
Speaker 2: That's practically impossible. That's crazy. Well, what was an interest rate in twenty twenty one? Two percent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, granted right, and again it hit forty average, The median age of first time home buyer hit forty It was twenty nine in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: That's how much it has changed now.
Speaker 5: And over the last year, first time home buyers made up just twenty one percent of purchases. That's the lowest it's ever been in terms of a percentage of people buying houses. First time home buyers. Now there is the not just can you afford it or not? I'm a renter, I can afford to buy a house. I'd thought it was a bad idea. A lot of people are doing that, even younger where you you know, you might have come to the legitimate conclusion that I'm better off renting right now than buying a house, even though I've got enough saved up i could buy a house or whatever.
Speaker 2: So that factors in somewhat, doesn't it. Ah?
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, Yeah. The housing market is in a very weird spot. As we've talked about many times. It's stuck. All the people who had crazy low interest rates on their mortgages can't give that up. They can't move up, they can't downsize, and that, you know, clogs everything up, as we've discussed.
Speaker 2: But major changes like this should get more attention.
Speaker 5: And I guess that's what's happening over the last thirty six hours with both parties realizing what's people's top issue. But you go from meeting home first time home buyer twenty nine when I was in high school to forty now, that's a pretty big change in the structure of society, right, Yeah, And there are sociological causes to I'm quite confident of that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you just look at the prolonged adolescence of young adult porn. You do have porn. I hadn't thought of that. But and and also, and this is digging a bit deep, but I think we need to dig more to fundamental reasons than we do. Because I've been reading about this a lot and it's one of my top five or sog Hods Joe's top five ghods. Will do that Friday at eight ought to actually list them anyway. One of them is the idea of free range parenting and how just read a great great thing piece that I'll share with you at some point to parent better, parent less, and how the style of parenting that has removed all risk, all failure and learning to overcome failure, free play decision making, just the whole free range parenting thing or three free range child thing has contributed to people who do not do the things it takes to get ahead because they're still learning how to be an adult at a much later age.
Speaker 2: But it all factors in. You can't just cite one thing.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're much less likely to buy a house if you're not getting married and having kids, true, much less likely if your focus is I want to be a world traveler, so I want to have an apartment and travel around a lot, which is a lot of young people. You're you're putting your money into a backpacking through Europe. You're not putting your money into a down payment on a house, just yeah, And you get to do that as long as as long as at some point you don't come to me and say I need some of your money.
Speaker 4: Right, or we need policies that will allow me to buy a house quickly in spite.
Speaker 2: Of my backpackings.
Speaker 4: So a couple of headlines really quickly to your point about afford a bill being a great message. And my one big caveat about this is that it is yet another perversion of how we ought to look at life and government, that if the economy is good, we credit the president and his party, and if the economy is bad the opposite that's dumb for the opposite president.
Speaker 2: What's that? That's dumba. It is dumba, and it's it's.
Speaker 4: It's worse than dumba because we don't believe in silent letters, because.
Speaker 2: That excuse me. First of all, the economy takes care of the economy. The government just.
Speaker 4: Screws it up with a handful of exceptions. Yes, I'm for reasonable regulations of the food industry and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Reasonable ones.
Speaker 4: But once people get it into their head that if the economy is good, I will reward this party, and if the economy is bad, I will reward the other party. They have I've made the assumption that the government ought to run the economy, which is an incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do. You don't want that. Central planning sucks. In words of a single syllable, anyway, a handful of headlines I have assembled over just a few days. The average cost of a family health insurance plan is now twenty seven thousand dollars a year. WHOA, maybe you don't you know pay it all? But somebody is. Maybe your employer does. Wow, we all know what our deductible is. If you're old enough, you can compare to what it used to be. Yeah, indeed, I'm sorry, I've got so many tabs open. We'll get to it as bear with me, Stand with me. The average Oh there it is. Run away insurance costs bring back talk of price caps. Increasingly, insurers we're talking about homeowners and car insurance in both red and blue states are being told to cap prices as lawmakers come under pressure.
Speaker 2: Car insurance, at least I Live is not Armstrong.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty show.
Speaker 6: More than thirty years after the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, attorneys for O. J. Simpson's estate finally agreeing to accept a nearly fifty eight million dollar claim from the Goldman family.
Speaker 2: Wow, damn fifty eight. Of course OJ is dead.
Speaker 5: I think Goldman going after his money all those years was to make OJ miserable because he feels like OJ got away with murdering his daughter.
Speaker 4: But son, yeah, her son, sorry, yeah Goldman. Yeah, although the Brown family was after him too. Yeah, that's interesting. How much money is there in the estate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Coming up.
Speaker 4: Jonathan Martin, the dean of political writers at Politico, says Gavvy boy is the clear front runner for the presidency.
Speaker 5: Let's say it out loud. We'll share that terrifying information. That's you got his new book coming out soon. We gotta tell you about that.
Speaker 2: Oh good lord, I wouldn't use it to line my parrot.
Speaker 4: A young man in a hurry speaking of at the Armstrong and Getty superstore, going Strong.
Speaker 2: It's order now, just in time for Christmas.
Speaker 4: Ruin the entire country New some twenty twenty eight people are loving that t shirt. Both cal Unicornians and those who dislike progressive mismanagement of our nation's affairs again ruin the entire.
Speaker 2: Country New Some twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Oh in the Armstrong and Getdy air Force blue stainless steel water bottle with heavy duty straw lid.
Speaker 5: So Katie's wearing an Armstrong and Getdy sweatshirt today, hoodie, one of my favorites. That's great, so comfortable. So we were told by Hansen, you have a news headline for us.
Speaker 2: Is this true? Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know. If you're wrong, the most important story of the day, he says, I do what I do? Is it better not be idiotic? Because I'm yeah mood?
Speaker 5: Because we do not like people just messing around saying weird crap.
Speaker 4: We mean not a salary, Harry Michael, what is our story?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: There are twenty six letters in the alphabet, but one is just not getting in off love. Linguists say the letter T is being dropped from words like kitten, mountain and interview coast to coast, and no one knows why, but they have named it. It's called T glottalization, and it's a speech error that's happening mostly in the under twenty five age range.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. My son does that, and I have no idea. So it's it's so annoying, it's.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a well, you know, it's like up talk. Originally was highly annoying, but it's just so common now I don't even notice it.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody does it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, the dropping the tee thing, my son has done that since he was younger, but I didn't realize maybe he picked that.
Speaker 2: Up from other youth. You know, it's a Southern California thing. I think.
Speaker 4: Originally, like so many annoying speaking whether the Valley Girl, the up talk in general. Now this I happen to notice it from a couple of bands out of the LA area who like, there's a one line was weight in, and I'm like, wait, why did you say wait in instead of waiting wait.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for Executive producer Mike Hanson joins us handsome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this has been a problem in our society for quite some time, and it needs to come to an end.
Speaker 2: And it's not just the twenty somethings.
Speaker 7: This is crept up into people in their late thirties and early forties taking over our society. I've been bothered by it for years. It needs to come to an end immediately. My children are being effected.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. Bring back the tea. You've noticed it in your kids. I've noticed that my kids.
Speaker 7: One of our beloved colleagues is the first person that started doing it.
Speaker 2: It was such a bothered I couldn't understand. Why are you dropping your teas? Ye name names off the air myself? What are you doing? What's wrong with you? We have cats?
Speaker 4: And he says, oh, it's a kitten. And what I never said anything about it? That is so great ing. Oh goodness, I want to hit them.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, well it's not just my son.
Speaker 5: I thought, actually thought maybe he had like a speech impediment or something with his tongue or something that.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like it doesn't it? Yes, stop it, stop it. But it's just picked up a social trend. Oh darn. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. That is an important story. You were right.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty Showy or Jack or Show podcasts and our Hot Lakes, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 8: The irony of the message is pretty clear for everyone if President Trump was a king, the government would be.
Speaker 2: Open right now.
Speaker 8: If President Trump was a king, they would not have been able to engage in that free speech exercise out on the mall by the way, which was open, because President Trump hasn't closed it. So I mean it's they needed a stunt, they needed a show. Chuck Schumer needs cover right now. He's closed the government down because he needs political cover, and this was a part of it.
Speaker 5: That's a pretty decent point. I'd forgotten the shutdown was going on.
Speaker 2: I believe he forgot. Oh yeah, right.
Speaker 4: And if Trump was a king, he could also do something pretty quickly about our vulnerability to China in the whole world of rare earth materials.
Speaker 2: This is really an.
Speaker 4: Interesting quandary for a free society and people who prize the free markets. So as recently as nineteen ninety one, the US led the world in the production of rare earth minerals, partly because we had a giant mine in California Mountain Pass. But when China faked out the US and said, we're just a poor developing country and I don't know, maybe communism isn't so great, and maybe we could be friends, and maybe if if you help us build our economy will become more like a democracy. Completely duped us for decades. Read Michael Pillsbury's one hundred Year Marathon. Its brilliant really describes it.
Speaker 2: But one of the.
Speaker 4: Things they did was they poured government money into their rare earth mining and refining operations, and then when anybody in the West, like the US, tried to compete, they dumped their goods the supplies into the market, just crushed the market. And so our companies went out of business or sold themselves to Chinese entities, and then China consolidated. There are hundreds of rare earth companies into a few super giant powerhouses that could work with the communist Chinese. And so even now as we're trying to resurrect our domestic rare earth industry, China is doing it's using all the levers a dictatorship can to try to crush that. And so the u US is going to have to take the US government, it's going to have to take probably a more and more activist goal role rather in fulfilling the goal of building up our domestic capabilities. And you know, Trump's already got big investments in various companies whatever the hell that means, and we might have to get into these quasi public private partnerships that are really really unhealthy for a system like ours for reasons I could, you know, drone on about. But the point is when you have the government controlling billions and trillions of dollars worth of industry, then you get a situation where it's just asking for good governance that has anything to do with the needs of the people.
Speaker 2: Forget it. There's too much money at stake.
Speaker 5: But you can't let your number one enemy control the entire supply klonamdium or whatever red metal is important.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm glad you brought that up, because they could crash the stock market in a day. Oh they could bring all of our car companies and most of our tech companies to their knees in a day if they were to announce, Hey, by the way, you can't buy any of this stuff fu which is why.
Speaker 2: China enacted some new restrictions.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to describe them because it's kind of technical and boring, but they essentially said, yeah, we're gonna make it a lot higher for y'all to get this stuff. And Trump that's when he responded with one hundred percent tearoff on bunches of Chinese goods.
Speaker 2: Are all Chinese goods that I can't remember everything because.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, they have us buy the you know, use whatever descriptor you prefer. We are in a terribly vulnerable spot. So what do we do. The sack, that's a good one. They got us buy the sack, the nerds, the nagils. Sure, yeah, it's large.
Speaker 2: When I heard it come out of my mouth. Yeah, yeah, perhaps a little restraint, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh So, one of the aspects of this that's so annoying to me, well two of them. Every time we in the past, pre Trump and for all my problems with Trump, he was the guy who said, China's screwing us.
Speaker 2: Why are we letting them? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Every time past administrations would go to China and say, hey, y'all are dumping uhe made up Tonia into the market, and you're killing us, and they would turn out their pockets and.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, we're a poor developing economy.
Speaker 4: You've got to let us do this for a while, just till we're up on our feet.
Speaker 2: Then we'll compete fairly.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, China, so long as you promise us you're reforming. Oh, we're reforming, they would say. And so we just got caught with our pants down and now we're again incredibly vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Oh the other aspect of China that is ahole. You know what. Our guy is asleep at the switch there he is.
Speaker 4: He was taking a smoke break. He smokes a lot. I'm worried about him. But one of the aspects of it that bothers me so much is and the whole woke environmental thing. And there's there's smart, reasonable environmentalism, then there's the Gavin Newsome woke crap. And what annoys me so much is we.
Speaker 9: Still use every bit as much oil, we still use every bit as much natural gas, and every bit as much of these rare earth minerals, but we have third world countries mine it and refine it for us, so we can tiptoe around in our white gloves and say, look how clean we are.
Speaker 4: We don't rape the environment by mining these materials. Now, we just use them and let somebody who's way less concerned about the environment get them for us. That's the opposite of being an environmentalist. You flame and blanket hypocrites. So China trust me. They know the hole they have over us, and they're not gonna let it go easily.
Speaker 2: And so what do we do as a government? I don't know, Jack, Do you have the answer?
Speaker 4: Do we built up us? Did you say it's a condom conundrum? Why would I say it's a condom? It sounded like condom? You was your your idiotic adolescent choe. No, well I didn't. I said it's conundrum, which is a perfectly so you claim. So you claim anyway, go to my doctor and get my ears de waxed again.
Speaker 2: Where was I?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know Uncle Sam's mining. Do we have a government controlled giant mining apparatus? Or do we actually have the government pick winners and losers and invest in giant companies that can get us back to self sufficiency.
Speaker 2: It's it's a tough one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We painted ourselves into a strategic corner through the naivete of the past.
Speaker 5: And Trump's supposed to meet with the President sheet at some point here and soon.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: Our frenemies, the Chinese you might be meeting with, you might be meeting with Putin soon. They announced that last week and they're trying to put that together.
Speaker 2: Got to take a turn the screws on Putin Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can explain that to me, I'm interested. I'm hoping there's something behind the scenes we don't know about, because the stuff that's on the face of it is he pressured the hell out of Zelensky over the weekend. He talked about it last night on the plane that, Uh, Zelensky's got to give up the don Bass region, that's the Donetsk basin don Bass, big chunk of Ukraine that Russia has taken chunks of. And uh, and Trump really pressured Zelensky to give up on that, saying no to the Tomahawk missiles.
Speaker 2: And when does he ever pressure Putin? Does that happen? And why not? He pressured Netan Yahoo?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's all the credit everybody gave him for making this amazing Middle East piece deals that he pressured both sides.
Speaker 2: Does he pressure Putin ever? Well? He, I think, why not?
Speaker 4: To the point it's much more, you know, the pressure on net and Yahoo existed, but he exercised well, he enacted the policy that all right, you've gotten intransigent, you know, a party to these negotiations. Put maximum pressure on him. Take out fodoh. Let the Israelis drop a bomb in Dohar. You know, kill off hesbela, kill off a moss, go into Gaza City. Maximum pressure. It's worked a couple of times now. But with Putin it's kid gloves. And by the way, don't give me well he has nukes. World War three, blah blah blah. You lost the right to make that argument with Tucker Carlson said bombing the Foido plant would lead to World War three.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: It led to a whimpering and just ballless Iran begging for mercy.
Speaker 5: I finished the Tucker Carlson fourth episode of the World Trade Center nine to eleven documentary. Oh oh boy, here's a hint. It's the Jews. But uh was I going to say about.
Speaker 4: Not the people who are swearing for decades that they would kill us and we know them by name and right.
Speaker 2: That's something else I was going to say about Putin or whatever.
Speaker 5: So the Financial Times is reporting that Trump and Zelensky were shouting at each other in their Oval office meeting on Friday, and when Trump finally decided NA not giving tomahawks to you?
Speaker 2: Why I don't know that seemed like that was the directtionh is going.
Speaker 5: But anyway, Ran Paul was on one of the talk shows yesterday and he said, people keep talking about sticks, how about carrots. We're hitting them with pretty hard sanctions right now. Why don't what if we tell Russia will release all these sanctions if you end the war, which of course will be criticized by some as rewarding a completely illegal move of just attacking the country next year and taking their land.
Speaker 2: But correct, it would end the war, could end the war? M No, got it.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would. It would not end Russian aggression in any way.
Speaker 5: Lost it for appearances, you'd have to put some sort of peacekeeping forces in there, triggers.
Speaker 2: Then would you take from that?
Speaker 5: If you were putin I would get my ducks back in a row and take more.
Speaker 2: Land, take Estonia. Yeah. The message is you push hard enough, the West backs down, gives you what you want. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well the real I wasn't gonna give Johnny the candy, but he threw a tantrum. I'm sure it won't happen again. Please right exactly? So similar to the Middle East? Is this the thing with Russia and Ukraine? Who's gonna be the international force that keeps things in place there in Gaza, who's gonna put troops on the ground or whatever? And then that it would be the day after situation Russia Ukraine, if you come to some sort of agreement, who's gonna be the force that keeps the agreement? These questions have not been answered. Yeah, it's still it seems like it's thin ice to me. But we'll see. There are twists in the road ahead.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew it.
Speaker 4: Brief version is because I want to be I want to be helping Ukraine. More very brief version is Trump was talking really tough about sending tomahawks and all these different things, spent two hours on the phone with Putin and then seemed to flip completely back over to that side.
Speaker 2: Again. That's what it looked like to me.
Speaker 4: So Putin may be the greatest manipulator currently doing business on the planet, where Trump just really.
Speaker 2: Likes being his friend or something. And I'm not exactly sure what that is. I hope that's not the case. I suspect it may be.
Speaker 4: Yikes, Yeah, Armstrong Andy.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty shirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 10: Tom Brady's cloned dog the revelation from Tom Brady about his family pet. The former NFL star says his new dog, Juni, is a clone of his previous dog, Lua, who died in twenty twenty three. Brady says he worked with a biotech company he has invested in to clone his beloved pitbull mix using a blood sample collected while Lua was a first of all, you know it's.
Speaker 4: A publicity stunt for this company's invested in plays.
Speaker 5: Your beloved family dog was a pit bull mix. You're freaking Tom Brady. What are you doing getting pit bull mixes for the family dog?
Speaker 2: An? That was the last straw I Giselle dumped him. Could be any.
Speaker 5: Who Katie, you love your dog, Joe loves his dog. Michael's got cat? Yeah? Hey, hey what that was speciesist?
Speaker 4: Michael. I'm standing up for you. I'm not going to have this, this casual derision of your lifestyle choices.
Speaker 5: I'm not allowed to say Michael has cats. It was the way you said it. I didn't notice it.
Speaker 2: Michael less cats.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about the need to clone our dog because we like the current one so much?
Speaker 2: Now, no even than idiotic. I thought you might be a yes on that, Katie, No, I because it's not the same dog.
Speaker 5: Ah, you are well read enough on this topic to realize, yes, it is not the same dog. It will not behave the same It's well, it's not the same dog, period.
Speaker 2: You don't even really need anything after that. It's not the same dog.
Speaker 4: But it's a particular source of self indulgent more money than sense madness. And that that's the one chink in the armor of my hero Javier and Milai. Didn't he clone his dog?
Speaker 2: Five? He's got the city.
Speaker 4: He had a favorite dog, and he's got five of exactly it's the same and no kids. So that is a weird thing about it. But anyway, I don't want to get a hung up on that any port in a storm.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and Tom Brady's invested in this corporation that will do it. And from what I understand, I have no idea how true this is, particularly among the wealthy. Cloning their beloved Fufu who passed away is a thing because you're stupid and think it's going to be the same dog.
Speaker 2: It's a weird sort.
Speaker 4: Of conceit to think that Foolfu was just so special. She was the most special dog ever. I mean, I've got to say that. Because I'm a rich person, I can't say, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the dogs are great. The dog's a dog. The next one will be as good as this one.
Speaker 4: From them, No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go save another dog. Hit the shelter. That's a good way bull mix. There's plenty of them, no kidding, yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 4: Why do you serve a three hundred and fifty dollars bottle of wine when there are plenty of seventy five dollars bottles that everybody's good. It's the same answer to a different question showing how rich you are.
Speaker 5: Got youa uh yeah, no kidding. Particularly in Tom Brady's case, you need to put bull mix. Go to your local shelter, maybe not where he lives, but drive a little further outside of town from where you live and go to a shelter.
Speaker 2: There are lots of pit bull mixes, oh plenty to choose from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's part of the way I stay down on earth is though I am fabulously wealthy, I generally drink a prison toilet pruno. I've got well, I've got it my own, you know, pruno toilet that I use. We don't use it for anything but production of my prison style wine.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: It keeps me connected to you common people. You know that reminds me you're a I'm choking. You're a fan of speaking of being fancy. You're a fan of the bidet. Oh, yes, I am, and uh I the house I moved into it has a bidet in my bathroom and I have an actual bidet. You're like the seat of the day seat on top of your toilet that one, okay of a day is a separate thing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, formally speaking.
Speaker 5: I stayed in a European hotel and it had the separate thing and I never used.
Speaker 2: It, and you gotta hop on over to use it. It's ridiculous. But I got the bidet thing that this is. Isn't that what most people get? Yeah? What's that? Exactly? The attachment?
Speaker 4: The attachment Okay, but I've never used it, and I just have never even thought about figuring. There's no instruction manual, and I don't want, you know, uh, water up my you hoo if I if I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 11: Stream cliching them. But I'm not gonna yield your money. If to the electricity burns me or blinds me, come on head line here is that Jack's got a you?
Speaker 2: Who that was new? I like joke comparing middays to electricity. Yeah, in terms of a look at you. What do you think it's gonna blast you, junk off or something? You're gonna try? You a coward.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid I'll like it. You won't be able to get me out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, I really I just don't know how to use it, and I don't know who I would ask? Can you come into my toilet and show me how to use this?
Speaker 4: Ask you?
Speaker 2: Ask Groc right and have that record preserve forever? But what what? What's your hesitance here to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Ask the internet? Or what brand is it?
Speaker 4: There's a number of knobs and buttons, and I just don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: You take a picture of it, send it to groc and say how do I use this thing? And I'm flipping sixty years old. I've lived in my whole life without one, and it's been fine. Although you say it's.
Speaker 11: A les damn pinis shilling, I'm not user not it's your mid section. It's new fangled I've leaved sixty years old as amster.
Speaker 2: Talking about it. I not use no new fangle drugs.
Speaker 5: Gay now comparing penicillin to a biday, which is a act comparison of course, A right?
Speaker 2: Where were we? Well?
Speaker 4: It's so important stuff to discuss, Is it just? I've power washed many things in my life. I used to when I worked at the feed lot, I was regularly power washing things. Is that basically what you're doing? You're power washing your undercarriage right with the uh the water pressure appropriately dialed back. You're not taking the paint off the quarter panel and an old Chrysler.
Speaker 2: You're you're indeed just cleansing your your nether regions. Yes, and again, what if I like it so much? You can't get me out of there? Dad? We're hungry. I don't care. I am standing here as long as we got water. Sure, I'm staking in here.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty Show yet more Jock more Joe podcasts, and our hot links and our