Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you would like to join us. It was very cool last night. I ended up doing two hours of Hannity because of the release that took place of this teacher. I mean, it's really amazing what is happening around the world. And Mark Fogel is his name. He was a history teacher, even quoted Winston Churchill. When he made it to the Oval Office with the President, met outside by the President, and anyway, he was to serve a fourteen year sentence. He served about three and a half years in jail, all during the Biden years. And you know, he profusely was thanking President Trump and his team that would include Secretary of State Rubio and guys like Steve Whitkoff who actually flew to Russia to meet with Putin and pick him up. And it just is great to see happen, and it's great to see Americans come home. I had only known of seven American hostages worldwide that had been released. The other six Rick Ronell was responsible in large part for that negotiation with Venezuela. I didn't even know Venezuela had American hostages. And now this morning, the White House said that the President secured the release of at least three people jailed in Belarus, including an American that it has not named, and a journalist in Belarus. Adam Boehler, the White House Special Envoy. He's also deserves a lot of the credit. The President deserves the most credit for the hostage affair, telling reporters that the prisoners released in Belarus were not part of any exchange his knowledge. Vladimir Putin was not a involved, although you have to believe anything Belarus does is probably Putin related. They do have an authoritarian leader and a close ally to Putin. But one of the individuals is an American citizen who wants to remain private. And Belarus also released Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty journalist guy with the name of Andre Kuzachik and who's more than what three years in prison on charges you know, criticized as politically motivated. I mean, when you travel aboard abroad, you better be you better be careful. Anyway, Mark Fogel last night, calling Trump a hero. These men came from the diplomatic services, are heroes. He thanked his home Senator Dave McCormick for his active involvement in it is senators representatives past legislation. The President was pretty funny last night. You know, would you like to go see the Lincoln bedroom. You know, not many people get to see the Lincoln beat. I've actually seen the Lincoln bedrooment is and it is pretty cool. And Abraham Lincoln was pretty tall, and it's a pretty long bed, and it's pretty low to the ground. That's the best way to describe it. They have the Gettysburg address actually in the room, the the Gettysburg address. Anyway, it's fantastic news. I think it has broader implications, and the broader implications simply are that that we now have Vladimir, We have Zelensky on record as saying that he is open to a piece deal, and we have now I think this is obviously the only way to interpret this is to say that that Vladimir Putin is interested in Donald Trump and getting a deal done, which I think is critical. You know, it was funny because it didn't get any play here in the US, but Vladimir Putin did put out a statement not that long ago, in the last couple of weeks as it as it relates to President Trump, and you know, and how supportive they were was which I found pretty fascinating. And anyway, Putin said, I assure you that Donald Trump, with his character, with his persistence, he will restore order there quite quickly, speaking about Europe and all of uh and all of them will see meaning Europe, and it will happen quickly, and soon they will all stand at the feet of the Master, and they'll wag their tails in a little everything will fall into place. And you can see that is now beginning to happen.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's been reported that President Trump got on the phone with Vladimir Putin earlier today. They had a wide ranging discussion and they covered everything from Ukraine, the Middle East, energy, artificial intelligence, the power of the dollar, and other important topics. And the President said, we both agreed we want to stop the millions of deaths from taking place in the war with Russia and Ukraine. So now you've got both sides expressing that they want a negotiated settlement. I can tell you what the settlement is going to be and when I interviewed Zelenski for TV, and we didn't get to the second part of the interview. The second part of the interview, I did ask him if he would be paying back, being such a mineral rich country to the z plan on paying back the American people for the two hundred billion dollars that they paid to fund that war is. You know, Joe Biden kept escalating it by being basically it evolved into a proxy war between the US and Ukraine. You know, the problem is is that the Russians have so bombed out such large areas and cities and of Ukraine. I mean, the process of rebuilding is a decades long, probably longer lift for them, and it's going to be really hard. Trump posted on truth Social I just had a lengthy, highly productive phone call with President Vladimir Putin of Russia. We discussed Ukraine, the Middle East, energy, artificial intelligence, the power of the dollar, various other subjects. We reflected on our great history, the great history of our nations, and the fact that we fought so successfully together in World War Two, remembering that Russia lost tens of millions of people and we likewise lost so many. We each talked about the strengths of our respective nations and the great benefit that we will someday have in working together. But first, as we both agreed, we want to stop the millions of deaths taking place in this war with Russia and Ukraine, and President Putin even used my very strong campaign motto of quote common sense. We both believe very strongly in it. We agreed to work together very closely, including visiting each other's nations. We have also agreed to have our respective teams start negotiations immediately, and we will begin by calling President Zelensky of Ukraine to inform him of the conversation, something of which I will be doing right now. I have asked the Secretary of State Mark or Rubio, Director of the CIA John Ratcliffe, National Security Advisor Mike Waltz, Ambassador and Special Envoy Steve Whitkoff to lead the negotiations, which I feel strongly will be successful. Millions of people have died in a war that would not have happened if I were president, but it did happen, and so it must end. No more lives should be lost. I want to thank President Putin for his time and effort with respect to the call and the release yesterday of Mark Vogel, a wonderful man that I personally greeted last night at the White House. I believe this effort will lead to a successful conclusion, hopefully soon. Wow, what a difference. You know, he's only been his fourth week in office, President Trump. That's it. He's only been there four weeks. And you know, when you watch the media freak out over all things Donald Trump, you would think that nothing great is happening. But you know what, every day there's something new, even little things I saw today that you know, the President could claw back four point three billion dollars and unspent federal funds for this ridiculous California High speed rail project, just as he froze a billion for the perpetually delayed and derailed project during his first term as president, he stopped nearly a billion dollars from going to California for the project after the Governor, Gavin Newsom scaled back the original plan for the bullet train to link San Francisco and Los Angeles. I mean, this makes no sense. By the way, It's now supposed to travel between small towns in rural Central in the Central Valley of California VERSU and Bakersfield, And I bet they don't need a train. It's called an automobile. Drive a car, and it's not like going to be in La traffic or San Francisco traffic. Presno B reporting that Elon's Department of Government Efficiency could have the ailing project in its site. The first two point five billion in federal grants awarded by the Obama administration in two thousand and nine, what the hell has taken so long under the American Recovery Reinvestment Act has been fully spent, matched by an equal amount of state money. Almost four point three billion remains unspent, most of that awarded by the Department of Transportation under Joe Biden. The unspent federal funds conceivably could be subject to cancelation by a hostile Trump administration. This is in the Fresno b It's not hostile. It's a boondoggle. It's a waste of taxpayer money, and it's time to cut your losses considering you're not getting the job done. This thing was supposed to be done, you know, a decade ago. For crying out loud, how long does it take to build a rare way, and how do you do it so incompetently anyway, So it's interesting to watch Putin agreeing to work with Trump to end the war in Ukraine, Zelensky agreeing to the same. And now you see what the difference is when you have a president that is actually engaged. And we do have some updates on Trump appointments. By the way, Tulsi Gabbard has been confirmed as the Director of National Intelligence, and it looks like cash Betel is not going to be far behind. First. It'll be RFK Junior, either sometime late tonight or tomorrow, and he definitely has the votes to do it. On the Tulsi Gabbard vote, it was fifty two forty eight. The only Republican voting against Tulsi was Mitch McConnell, who's just become you know, Mitt Romney on steroids. And it really is pathetic. You know, you would think what you would think. If there's one person that would understand how hard the job as a Senate majority leader would be, it would be Mitch McConnell. Having had that position, he just needs to honestly, it's time. It's time to go home, Mitch. He keeps falling down. He's having these these mental you know, disturbances, if you want to call them, in public constantly. Anyway, So Tulsea Gabbert is in. RFK Junior will be in. Susan Collins announced that she will vote to confirm Robert F. Kennedy Junior. She said, and that's a big boost for Kennedy's confirmation. And anyway, earlier this year, Collins called some of his past comments and statements alarming, but you know, a lot of it was taken out of context, and you know, I thought he did a pretty good job in his hearings and as belligerent as they were to him, and they were belligerent, you know. And then the press reports she's taking your pole vaccine. He's taking away your measles vaccine. He's not doing any such thing at all. And it's always been one big lie on their part. So that's the latest.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: On the other front, where war is taking place, it was interesting. We'll get into more specificity later. But the Jordan King Abdullah, you know, said to the President that his nation will take in thousands of six children from the Gaza strip, as Trump predicted that Jordan and Egypt would set aside a parcel of land for Palestinians to live ahead of the takeover of the enclave. And that's been another media lie about what Donald Trump has planned for Gaza. What did he say that he would do. He said that he would go in there. He would we would take the risk, and we'd get the bombs and the weaponry and demilitarize the area. Then clean out all the rubble, because Gaza has been pretty much leveled, and then begin the process of working with Arab nations to rebuild Gaza into a place that somebody's going to want to live. And hopefully, you know, we have a strong enough presence militarily, or Israel does, or somebody does, that this can no longer be a launching pad for the Palestinians or for their proxy Iran. All good for the American people. We have Matt Towery and Robert Kahaley saying Donald Trump up by nine points. Another new poll out. In last year's election, twenty one percent of African American men supported Donald Trump, a seventy year record high for a Republican presidential candidate. Washington Examiner has a poll out today Democrats on the ropes with his surging support from African Americans, prompting a poll to declare that quote, black men love Trump, and it shows a shocking forty two percent approval rating from africam can man a massive edge over any past Republican president. And I'll tell you there's a good reason that you know, Americans, you know, regardless of background, race, whatever, they're all supporting Donald Trump because he's rooting out the waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. And that's going to free up money to make our cities and towns more safe and secure, in our schools better. And it doesn't matter that you have these federal judges blocking Trump's executive orders. You know, one turns out to be a Democratic mega donor. I'll tell you about this. On the other side. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. You know that God forbid moment. If you have to protect your family and somebody breaks into your house wanting to bring harm to you, your kids, your your your wife, your husband, whatever, and that moment comes you defend yourself. That's where your nightmare can begin. Sadly, we live in a time where government over reach is all too real. You have these you know, radical leftist prosecutors and politicians. They want nothing more to make examples out of law abiding gun owners people like you and me. That's why I've been a proud member of the U s c CA for over nine years. And I know with the u s CCA, if that God forbid moment comes and I have to defend my life, in the life of my family, I'm not going to be standing alone. And I want to encourage all of you to protect your family, your freedoms. Join the over eight hundred thousand responsible gun owners and safegun owners people like me that trust the us CCA to have their back. They offer training and situational self defense and safety classes and self defense liability insurance. Just text on your cell phone my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two so you can learn more about how a membership with the us CCA will safeguard your family and protect your rights. Just text Hannity h A N n it t Y to eight seven two two two and you'll be gla glad.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 2: The radio show. The mainstream media loves day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody, it's on the McLaughlin with the Sean Hannity Show, and we are thrilled to be with Jael Exteine today. She is the CEO of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and she knows exactly what is happening on the ground in Israel, and that's why she's here with us today for our Israel today. Minute.
Speaker 4: Hi, I so great to see you again. It is always wonderful to do you in that.
Speaker 5: You know, you were recently traveling through southern Israel and we were just in stett Ohts, which over the years has been one of the most embattled cities in Israel, less than a mile from the Gods of border. Can you tell us a bit about what you saw and how are the people there surviving?
Speaker 4: But what I saw is a community that's trying to rebuild. As you drive across southern ISRAELI see full communities that were destroyed by that were destroyed on October seventh and have yet to be able to be rebuilt because we are still at war. When I was in Sterot and at the Gaza border, there were still rockets being launched. As I sat in a meeting with a survivor October seventh, there was a rocket that flew overhead and she looked at me and she said, the traumatist comes back every single time. And so the people of the South are both strong and resilient, and they're also in need of a lot of love and support, which the Fellowship is giving them. It's not just about the soup kitchens that the Fellowship has there, the food boxes that we're distributing. It's the message that we represent millions of Christians who haven't forgotten Sterot, who haven't forgotten the Jewish people who are living less than four hundred meters away from the Gaza Strip, which is full of terrorists who want to kill and wipe out Israel. It's that message of Christians understand the Jewish people in Israeli going through and will never turn their backs.
Speaker 3: And it's also knowing that the IFCJ will never leave them alone. They're always there.
Speaker 4: Thank you, yes, thank you, Thanks so much, Linda.
Speaker 3: Thanks again everybody. This is Linda McLaughlin with the Sean Hannity Show and Yael Xtein of the International Fellowships of Christians and Jews. We'll see you next time for the Israel Today Minute.
Speaker 1: I know to see this poll on African American men and support, you know, and this is where the insanity of the left, and I'm all for it. If they want to implode and blow themselves up, I'm all for that too. But the idea that they want to double down on tens and what will ultimately be hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, spending internationally on their radical agenda, and double down on men and women's sports, and double down on protecting people that are in this country illegally. Let them be that part. The Republican Party can be the party of working men and women and the party that looks out for hard working taxpayers. I think that's a pretty good agenda to run.
Speaker 2: On mode inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny when judges try to stifle the president's initiatives. He does have the option, and this is where the left and the media is so hypocritical. He does have the option of ignoring court orders. I mean, Joe Biden did it with student loans. Joe Biden didn't respect the law when it came to the border. If you want to go back in time, we can do that in February of twenty twenty three, Democratic Senator Ron Wyden advising the Biden administration to ignore a Texas judge and a ruling on abortion. You know, there are moment in history where Americans and their leaders must look at circumstances like this one and say enough, a judge's ruling stands because elected leaders and citizens have agreed that abiding by them is the right and necessary thing to do to uphold the rule of law. That's a special social contract in America. But the judiciary must uphold its end of the social contract too. That means, let me interpret that. That means to rule the way they want. They've got to follow the rule of law, earn the confidence of the American people continually, every day, every month, every year. The awful reality is that the moment this case it landed in front of this particular judge, it's been a rig game all along. It's illegitimate. The case is an affront to the Constitution, the rule of law. So here's what must happen if and when a judge issues his nationwide injunction halting access this happened to be access to the abortion pill. President Biden and the FDA must ignore it. Oh, I thought, that's a constitutional crisis. If you listen to you know, Democrats today AOC echoing Widen, you know, saying, I think we've been preparing and anticipating for there being some egregious overreaches by members of the judiciary appointed by right wing Republican Party members whose goal a very long time was to just pack these courts with partisan judges, often underqualified, completely unqualified for their role. And so there has been thought, I believe, given to this. Senator Widen has already issued statements, for example, advising that we should do in situations like this, which I concur which is, I believe that the Biden administration should ignore the court ruling. Now, if Donald Trump does this direct to the democracy, our constitutional order, none of which is true, a federal judge responsible. Again, what are Democrats doing? What they can't win at the ballot box in the arena of ideas, what they cannot do legislatively because they don't have the votes, They are trying to use the courts to block a duly elected president from fulfilling the promises that he made to the American people. So know what they're up to here, And this is a long strategy, longtime strategy of Democrats. Anyway, they have this judge, John McConnell, according to Trending Politics, has a history of contributing hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democratic campaigns and political action committees. He served as a US district judge in Rhode Island in twenty eleven, previously a personal injury attorney What a Shock, and records from the FEC indicate that before taking the bench he made significant donations to Democratocratic politicians, including Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and that also extended to Democratic packs various Senate and House campaigns. Public filing show these donations amount to several hundred thousand dollars, making one of the more politically active federal judges in terms of campaign contributions. And he's been a consistent donor to the Democratic candidates and committees over multiple election cycles. And his contributions primarily support Democrats and Democratic congressional campaigns and national committees and political action committees. Anyway, in the Senate, this guy has, you know, backed Rhode Island Democrat Jack Reid, and I can go on and on and on here, and you know, while judicial ethics rules prohibit federal judges from making political donations once confirmed to the bench. His pass financial ties raise obvious concerns about his impartiality. It's look, even Jonathan Tartie said this the other day. He said, the left is he finds it beyond bewildering because he is a Democrat. It's not bewildering to me because it's it's stopped Trump at any cost. And he said, I think that Trump is on very solid ground with the buyout, for example, which they put an temporary restraining order on. I'm still a bit baffled by what the court's doing here. If the presidents are allowed to dictate conditions of employees coming into office, what they're working on. All of that is part of Article two powers in the president controlling the executive branch. If not even today, you know a certain what the constitutional problem is. You have sixty five thousand employees who are told we're going to let you will let you stay at home and look for a job as long as you agree to resign and give a number of months notice that they're going to be paid for. I mean another judge, you know, ordering the HHS, CDC, FDA to restore deleted web pages, and in this case, the judge agreed to grant a temporary restraining order sought by a group called Doctors for America, arguing that their members used the websites when treating patients and conducting research. That's not what this is for. The nonprofit said, the removal of the web pages, you know, violates federal law, and the judge found that the challengers were likely to succeed in their claims that these agencies acted unlawfully when they stripped medical information from public facing websites. Well, what if they don't agree, and what if it's not science. We had a lot of websites that said take the jab. I'm not sure most Americans are that happy that they ended up believing the lie that if they got the COVID vaccine that they'd never get COVID or that they would never infect other people. Anyway. Elon Musk is vowing to root out the highest paid ds. We see bureaucrats. He's finding people that are paid you know, X number of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, but they end up you know, multi multi, multi, multi millionaires. Now, Donald Trump's FEMA has handled eighty percent was in worse the Western Journal of the Cases of Western North Carolina in five days, less than twenty days. Anyway, President Trump visited the community, as did you know, Christy Nome and the Vice President Vans and so many others, and they secured for the people in North Carolina fifty four million for families in need. They registered, I mean Biden was doing the opposite. He was taking kicking people out of hotels and motels anyway, And they were registering families that needed assistance, that hadn't got the type of help that they needed, and helped them sign up for the programs that are available to them now rather than spending money on woke renew deal, DEI programs, transgenderism, LGBTQ plus. This is what this is what the government's supposed to do help people Americans out in need. The president now speaking out he wants details provided about his two assassinations attempts. I want to find out about the two assassins. Why did one guy have a have six cell phones? And why did the other guy have foreign apps?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: And why is the FBI taking so long to get into it. A House Republican did announce by the way, that he's drafting articles of impeachment against that federal judge that's trying to block Elon Musk and DOGE from accessing Treasury Department payment systems. You know, some of these people have no business being on the bench. They just politically motivated. Speaking of DOGE, you know they were able to chop one billion with a b off the Department of Education budget. Nearly a billion dollars in contracts with the Federal Department of Education have been terminated, including one for one point five million dollars to observe mailing and clerical operations at a mail facility, and scores of contracts involving DEI eighty nine contracts were more than eight hundred and eighty one million have been ended by doche and it said it also took the fiscal chainsaw to twenty nine diversity equity inclusion programs costing around one hundred and one million dollars. I mean, this is insane. A DHS audit compelled in January found that FEMA wasted ten billion dollars during the Biden years. A FEMA audit identified approximately thirty two point eight billion dollars in proper payments, but they didn't have enough money to help the people in North Carolina. Unreal, you know. And if you look at these idiots over at s d n C, h Elon Musk could literally cause a global financial panic. We'll play it later. And now the latest line by the elected Democrats is uh. And it's kind of funny, actually, you know, f Donald Trump. F Donald Trump? Like, does that make you feel better? Because you can say it as often as you want.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you believe I'm from Jersey, so I look a little differently.
Speaker 5: I say, I don't swear in public very well, but we have to Trump. Please don't tell my children.
Speaker 1: That I just did that.
Speaker 2: She said Trump. I said, fuck. F oh okay, let me hear you say it. How oh okay.
Speaker 1: We are going to beat I was gonna say, but no, we're not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna say that Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And it's this, it's stunning. This is what this party is reduced to. Donald Trump signing an order instructing those to massively cut the federal workforce. Well, I call that a return to constitutional order, you know, but cutting Department of Education contracts saving a billion, you know, femous sickening, disgusting history of misspending billions of taxpayer dollars. You know, the most recent audit, you know, showed that they mismanaged nearly ten billion dollars during the COVID pandemic, you know, in the Biden years. Dad ly Wire points out that government is to fund a study on the fear of deportation leading to systemic implemation. I mean, you've got to be kidding me. You know, the study hypothesizes that engage aging in political activism would reduce systemic inflammation in illegal immigrants. Oh that's good money after bad Why don't we just get the sex change operations?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The President, by the way, has fired the FEMA employees that ignored his executive order and decided to pay off fifty nine million to New York City for more luxury hotel stays for illegal immigrants. You know, Trump said FEMA should be terminated. They really should be terminated. They left the people of North Carolina high and dry. We have, you know, minor things that we're finding a budget of eight hundred and fifty billion dollars. They're now digging into the Pentagon long plague. Remember the the five hundred dollars hammers or whatever it costs for a hammer. Anyway, with an annual budget of eight hundred and fifty billion dollars, the Pentagon has been plagued by waste, broad and abuse accusations and efficiency in defense programs. Of just starting with eliminating DEI is going to save you know, tens of not hundreds of millions of dollars. But they you know, this has gone on for a long time, but they're going to find billions, hundreds of millions in waste, fraud, abusing, and corruption, and you know they're going to go through it with a fine tooth comb. And the inclination of Musk and his team seems to be to cut, to call federal employees but find the cost cutting advocates and outsource work to contractors that you know will have the opposite effect. They only get paid, you know, if they do a good job. Now we have reports of you know, thirteen hundred dollars coffee cups and this is this is insane, eight hundred eight thousand percent overpay for soap dispensers. I mean, that's what you get when you have, you know, a Department of Treasury that doesn't decline any any any spending in the Biden and the Biden years. Trump fired the USA Watchdog the day after the report criticized the gutting of the agency. Well, obviously that person has no business working for Donald Trump, none at all, whatsoever. Homeland Securities put their staff involved in disinformation and the Disinformation Board on administrative leave, which I think is out of sync with what President Trump wants. We have Marjorie Taylor Green as a DOGE panel to launch their first budget slashing here hearing this week. She'll be on Hannday tonight, and so much more happening anyway, eight hundred and nine one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, it's like impossible just to keep up with the headlines, never mind the depth and specificity that I'd love to go into. But I mean, you really need to keep up. You need to move at the speed of light or the speed of Trump.