Speaker 1: Girls don't name their daughter's Monica anymore. Now it's now you're in Karma in essence, And yeah, Karma.
Speaker 2: Essence is an old ass name to anybody.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Luna, I love the Moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like we're like the Monica's Well you remember, yeah, you've dated a Agatha, but so you're not old enough to date to Agatha. Agatha is like right after slavery. That's like Agatha. Welcome to a new edition of the New Rory and Mall Show. I am Maul, I am ed, and we are back after a weekend of fun filled activities.
Speaker 3: It wasn't It wasn't really.
Speaker 4: That fun, but we're gonna lie to the people. We did it. We had a great time.
Speaker 1: We traveled the world a little bit, had the PJ on the runway, and made it back just in time to talk to the people.
Speaker 3: Must have been a different group chat. I didn't get an invite to the PJ.
Speaker 1: It's okay, A right, PJ was. It was a small one. It wasn't Gosha, Yeah it was. It was a small one.
Speaker 4: But how you feeling? How was your weekend?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Why do people take the really small, small pjs just to say they're on a private jet like trips. Yeah, but you could pay for first class. Yeah, but you don't want to, you know, you want to and it'd be better than that small ass PJA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you want to be able to have fun on the jet with whoever you're with. You want to, you know, maybe want to have a lady with you do some things.
Speaker 3: I mean, just wait till you land.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, No, weekend was in the house. You didn't really doing was.
Speaker 3: I didn't really do much.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go to the Yankee game, but I did shout it not to and I'm glad I didn't because it was the Friday game and they got the ass beat by the Red Sox.
Speaker 3: I was gonna.
Speaker 4: It was like then the rain, but then they whooped, whooped the Red Sox ass Saturday. I should have went to that game. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just a chill, quiet weekend for me.
Speaker 3: All the all the joints on on my Instagram story were at the weekend show in that life he brought them out.
Speaker 4: It looked great.
Speaker 3: That show looked great, y'all did the set design and all that, But it just looks like incredibly well put together.
Speaker 1: Show well the weekend, you know, once you do the super Bowl. Yeah, literally have people begging to produce your stage show after that. Like you have these companies that are like, listen, we have this new technology where we can literally elevate you over the entire stadium for this whole show, and it looks like you're walking on air. And you know, once you do the super Bowl that shit. Yeah, like your careers and technically you don't even need to be there.
Speaker 4: You can do this.
Speaker 1: You can go at home, you can stay home if you don't want to really hit the road, and we can just like you know, put the whole green screen up, like so you know that his show is gonna be amazing. I'm gonna try to catch one of the shows. I'm not sure when he's back near New York, but.
Speaker 3: I think he's in Boston now. Yeah, he's probably just doing the East coast running.
Speaker 4: You try to catch one of these.
Speaker 3: I mean, stadium shows are are hit or missed for me? Why I don't I don't want to say. I like live music, like super intimate, but like stadiums unless you're a Beyonce or somebody I know, And it looks like weekends doing that with the show. That's like really putting on a fucking show, like you're not just performing your records. I can get with it, but anyone else that just especially these older artists that are just going on back on the road and can fill up stadiums. They old they're just sitting there, like, play that ship. I don't want that in a stadium.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that in a more intimate space, but it's just a stadium ship. You gotta be a really challenge your performer.
Speaker 4: You gotta be honest on the show. You have to put on the whole production.
Speaker 1: You have to have a lot of explosions and you know, lighting and everything. It has to be a full out production. And that's not for everyone. You have to be a certain artist. You have to be a certain you have to be at a certain point in your career to actually do stadiums. Yeah, but you know that's a nod to the weekend and with his career has gone in the type of artist that he is now.
Speaker 3: So what's what's the best live show you've ever been to? We have that conversation off show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have, But the best live show that I can remember the Kanye Glow in the dog Shit was hard.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: That was dope. Drake's Scorpion Show was dope.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed Drake's Drake Scorpion Show. His scorun impressed, but I was very impressed.
Speaker 4: I wasn't. I was standing there watching.
Speaker 1: I wasn't singing along and jumping up and down like everybody around us.
Speaker 3: Was well. One of our favorite actors was tongueing a girl down in publish. But I'm not a chatty patty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but Drake's Scorpion Show, Kanye's going the Dark. Hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's it for me that I can think of right now as far as the best shows I've seen as far as production.
Speaker 3: I think Ye'sus at the Garden I want didn't. I didn't see the Favorite and Tribe opened, you know, right right before Fighting Past twelve few years before. But that was the first time they had been together in a minute, and just having Tribe and like the Garden to open for Kanye was fucking incredible. Yeah, but that Yeezer Show was like a Broadway play like that. That was one of the most well put together things I've ever seen. When he did cold his winter bros. It got cold in the arena and snow came down. What the f Then he climbed a mountain. Yeah, ballerinas and and sacrifices NPC. I was blown away.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a great time.
Speaker 4: So you need to be hot to really take all of that. He can't be in it. So where you have to be hot taking all that in.
Speaker 3: On the run too was cool. I like that a lot, just because I mean, you get the Beyonce performance plays Jay songs we like, yeah, but those are probably.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to seeing Bad Bunny at the at the Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you guys going together?
Speaker 5: I'll be there.
Speaker 1: No, I will not be anywhere you head in for that. He's going to be screaming entirely, too loud for another man, that's true. But I'm looking forward to that. I'm looking forward because Bad Bunny is. You know, when he had this album roll out and he rolled through all the five Burroughs on a on a truck, I already knew, like, Okay, this is one of those artists that's like he's he's going to tell his team this is what I want to make it happen. So I can only imagine what a show in Yankee Stadium. I'm hearing it's a beach. He's gonna have set up so that alone, I already I already see where he's where he's taking this show, So I am excited to see his is like I don't know what. I don't know Spanish like that, so like we don't know the songs, but I just want to see the artists.
Speaker 3: Where the floor would be would be the beach.
Speaker 6: Like it's like they have the stadium, the stage, the regular seats, and they have their seats and then like in the middle is appler, which is a beach.
Speaker 5: Not player liar liaruld.
Speaker 3: I mean you could have just said beach.
Speaker 5: I mean they called it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually a fucking incredible idea.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I'm I'm I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 3: No, you're excited to go to the beach with bad Bunny fans?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: And and yeah have.
Speaker 5: You seen.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care about them.
Speaker 1: That Querto Ricans coming from the Bronx. I have to go support, you know, the Bronx. It's gonna be a big knife for the bron You're doing supporting the Bronx. Due to circumstances outside of our control, Rory uh yay will no longer be performing at Rolling Loud Miami twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Why would we have control over that?
Speaker 4: Well, you know they think that, uh, you know we have control over it.
Speaker 1: If I think if we koll ye and tell him listen, man, the people thought you were going to be there. They went out and bought all of these tickets, They bought outfits, they booked flights, they booked hotels, and I believe a week before because it is this week in Rolling Out, Kanye will no longer be performing at Rolling Out. Now they have announced a replacement, if you will. I don't know if you can replace an artist the caliber of Kanye West, but you have to put somebody in that time slot to headline Rolling Out, and they decided to go with Kid Cutty Clarry. Now, I'm a Cuddy fan. In to Cutty, I think Cuddy is, you know, a unique artist. I think he birthed a lot of these artists that are popping now. But when you talk about replacing Kanye West with Kid Cutty, kid Cutty is going to receive some slack that he's not warranted. He didn't ask for that. Yeah, he didn't ask for that.
Speaker 3: They brewed Drake when they thought FRANKO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like he didn't. Even though that still is the craziest shit in the world to me, to me listen, I could this is different. I could maybe get the booze.
Speaker 3: If Frank was scheduled and supposed to come, and you went to go see a Frank Ocean show and another artist came out, I could see that no one ever said Frank was coming, No one ever. Not only that that's a rumor the fans started on their own.
Speaker 4: But here's the different festival. Here's the difference, though, Rory.
Speaker 1: They replaced somebody that they didn't never even said was coming, with.
Speaker 4: The biggest artists in recording music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got that. I like your crowd.
Speaker 1: Is is I get different? I get it, I understand. But still this rolling Loud thing is totally different.
Speaker 5: For shit.
Speaker 1: Cuddy is not the biggest artist in music. Good artists, good music, good style, good you know, influence on the culture, if you will, as as a following. I understand that I like Cuddy, but this is this is Kanye West we're talking about. So it's like, if you don't have somebody on.
Speaker 3: That who you have, but who's on that level.
Speaker 1: It's nobody on that level, I mean other than the obvious to Drake the.
Speaker 4: I guess when it comes to performance, Travis Aby, Rihanna, Travis.
Speaker 3: You can maybe just performing.
Speaker 1: With Travis, I'm pretty sure something about it. But Travis is you know, his his his his history now with shows.
Speaker 4: Is not that great.
Speaker 3: Everyone forgot that festival got canceled too. I'm just saying that the.
Speaker 1: First time he was supposed to be on stage after that Ship that festival, that show got canceled, tickets weren't selling.
Speaker 3: It's not been brought up. It's not on his jacket anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, we don't know. That is what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 3: It doesn't take away from anything. It's just the people that I think are full of Ship that canceled him.
Speaker 1: Well, you can understand in that situation why people were upset and felt a way about Travis. They felt like, you know, even though we know how these shows go, Travis.
Speaker 4: Is not responsible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's his name and they're gonna point to him. Uh, but yeah, kid Cuddy received a lot of you know, I guess hate comments if you will. People are you know, canceling and they're not going to Rolling Loud. They didn't pay the seat, Cuddy, they don't want to see him. I don't know, you know what Rolling Lod is gonna do, but I'm I'm I'm almost sure that the refund requests have been.
Speaker 3: Insane through the roof.
Speaker 4: And it's unfortunate because it's only five days before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean not to say again, I would still be upset if I paid. I know most people travel for this too. It's not just people that live in Miami exactly to go see Kanye West and he's not there. But you do have future, you do have Kendrick Lamar as other hands.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's definitely a good lineup. It's good shows as good artists. But we do know the impact that once you put Kanye West on the show, people are going to travel from a far.
Speaker 4: Far yeah, state and cities to see a Kanye West.
Speaker 3: Rolling Loud is turning into fashion week to me, and I mean that in regards. I feel like every week is fashion week for some I'm like, oh it's fashion week again.
Speaker 4: It happen every week.
Speaker 3: It was just Rolling Loud.
Speaker 4: Everybody had the kinis on this weekend?
Speaker 3: Does Rolling Loud happen bi weekly?
Speaker 4: It feels like, And shout out to them.
Speaker 3: They put out a safe concert that can seem to love. So shout out to them because I know that's that's an extremely difficult thing to do that they do, and to do it at that volume. I really feel like growing Loud is every other week.
Speaker 1: It definitely feels like it is every other week, or we just time just flies and it just comes around before we know it.
Speaker 4: But either way, this is a good lineup. I think that people should.
Speaker 1: Still go because there are a lot of good artists that hopefully you still will be there and won't cancel. But I understand that people being upset about Kanye and not being in because he is Kanye West. You cannot replace or you know, substitute an artist for Kanye West.
Speaker 5: Can you get a refund off something like that happens.
Speaker 3: I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe they did something to where you can't maybe in the fine print. I don't know, but I can see why people would ask for a refund though I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure you can sell your if it's through ticket Master. You can put it back up for sale, but even then that's a crap shooting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there's also ticket fees, which I don't think you get reimbursed for it even when you sell your tickets. Yeah, it sucks. Well, I just hope it's a safe show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope it's a safe show if you are still going to have fun, roll some loud if you will.
Speaker 4: And enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is what listen, man, you know I'm just here for a long time, not a short time. Uh yeah, the the.
Speaker 4: Oo a weekend because you brought it up. You said you was thinking about going.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about tickets until until I saw the inflation. Is this because? Is this because of Russia?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: This is this is this is this is directly a result of Biden. This is all Joe's fault. This is uh you know.
Speaker 3: These ticket prices, I think so too.
Speaker 4: I'm just joking. I don't know if it is, but let's put it on Joe.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Drake came, I was like, this is really because of Ukraine?
Speaker 4: That would be and I will be scared and I'm leaving Canada immediately.
Speaker 3: Those two prices are fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: But what did we What did we think though? What did we think? You get an artist like Wayne and Nikki for the reunion?
Speaker 3: Get that? Is that for all three days? Those ticket prices get you that three day thing? Yes, all right, that's still fucking insane.
Speaker 2: It's still almost a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Wait it is for three days? You show about that?
Speaker 5: Can we?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, because well let's let's you know, let's do our goo goals, let's.
Speaker 1: Do our facts please, because we need to find out. If that is for three days, then that's not that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's still But then again, it's not like an all day festival for three days. It's it's really a concert each night, which is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you, if you, if you have access to the show for three days for eight eight hundred dollars, so that's almost three hundred dollars a day. It is, it is, But we're talking about three of the biggest artists.
Speaker 4: And then, like you said, you don't know who else he's bringing out.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I'm sure the first day is going to be justin Bieber and like all these crazy.
Speaker 4: Canadian acts, I'm sure I.
Speaker 1: Can only assume that the weekend is age you know, the weekend Nicki Minaj, Wayne, Drake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, those are definitely for like the whole weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm not too mad.
Speaker 3: That's still outrageous.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's it's it's pricey, it's pricey.
Speaker 1: But if it's for three days, and like you said, you know, you know, he could be Drake can be bringing out. Now, what's gonna what's gonna determine if this is feasible or not, as if when we see who he brought out, and over the years he has brought out some some interesting, some interesting guests, so it's only safe to assume that he is going to have some some big dogs, Like I'm pretty sure people are calling because they know Wayne and Nicky is gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why Kanye canceled. Growing up, I can see him bringing.
Speaker 4: Out Yeah, is it the same weekend?
Speaker 3: No, but you know, you know, you know, sometimes contracts where you can't perform.
Speaker 4: No, Kanye can do. What Kanye could do? What the fuck he want to do?
Speaker 3: You can't perform around here for thirty days.
Speaker 1: I could definitely see him bringing Kanye out, though, I could. I could see Kanye coming out for I.
Speaker 3: Can see Kanye bringing out Push your team. If Drake brings out Kanye.
Speaker 4: No fucking way you tripping, that's not happening. That's not Drake just posted.
Speaker 1: Drake just posted a caption that said, YO, come across the border like we're friendly. Trust me, Push your Tea is not going to be on that stage. I can guarantee you no fuck Listen. We could talk, we could we could think logical, we could have fun, we could joke. One things I could promise you, Push your t will not be a part of over a weekend.
Speaker 3: Fair and I'm not and I'm not.
Speaker 4: I do Kanye my ass.
Speaker 1: Kanye got all the relationships and I'm sure Kanye, if anybody commend the problem issue would Push It and Drake it would.
Speaker 4: Be a Kanye West. It won't happen over your weekend.
Speaker 3: I think Drake would be fine with it. I don't think Push You would do it, and not because Push is mad at him anything. I just think Push It doesn't care.
Speaker 4: I think I think Drake could be fire with it.
Speaker 1: I think Chubb's gonna be right there in the cut waiting like, oh yeah, y'all pieced it up.
Speaker 3: That's how he was looking at the Free Larry Over ship like I ain't with this man.
Speaker 1: So as long as we be one of the homies that didn't know that y'all had like a talk and just gonna be waiting in to cut. As soon as he see you, he taken off and it's just like you're a fan. We squashed it and he didn't know he like jumped there. I'm thinking, we're still gonna go with homie like I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know it was actually thought this Free Larry Hoover ship was the setup. Like I didn't thought he was gonna jump them here on Larry Hoover.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean, listen, we we know Drake has relationships and anybody would love to hit the weekend that I mean hit the stage that weekend for over a weekend. But push it t won't be a part of it, I guess, and push it with I don't think push it would do.
Speaker 4: Push It not fucking with that.
Speaker 3: We really let jay Z do an I declare War concert and then he hugged the knas on today.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did, he did. It was a great moment, though they needed to squash it because that beefless.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just but do at the World Peace Concert, na, I declared war, but they would decline war on the government.
Speaker 4: You know, just you were just on the surface.
Speaker 3: You ain't even understand. Voter die like I get it.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't vote and I didn't. Still here help great shirts though, puff. What an aggressive thing to say to somebody vote or die.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like saying, if you want to vote for me, you're not black. It's kind of the same thing. But you know, I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 3: That's it's like calling at in the breakfast.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, wow, I didn't say that he got at the bodega.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're in the twilight.
Speaker 3: Do you think the blooms of Miami will be a rolling lap?
Speaker 1: They will definitely be there. Maybe not, Maybe they're protesting, maybe they're offended.
Speaker 3: Blooms. Yeah, have no idea what a bloom is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a blossom? No, it was a blossom, bossom, yes, blossoms.
Speaker 1: Blossoms will be in a ten Miami, yeah, man, So yeah, I don't know. I don't know what those Ovo ticket prices.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If people see you guys there, do you remember when nas wanted to hang jay Z on stage.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to reignite this beef?
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm just thinking we saw.
Speaker 4: Some white on white crime. Please do what about you? Michael Rappaport, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to have Michael Report on the show.
Speaker 4: I would love to have Mike on the show too.
Speaker 3: I love Michael Report is not I mean, I know Michael. He's not favorable amongst even though I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Ship he did with Katie. I still don't like that ship. But I would love to talk to him about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's do it. I'll text him about it.
Speaker 2: And bring him on the show. Can y'all call Rich Paul and bring him on the show?
Speaker 5: It the third time you've tried.
Speaker 4: Rich Paul is very busy right now.
Speaker 1: Anytime before draft or right after the draft, or right before the season not a good time.
Speaker 3: So I just I just seen that Adele was on Crazy in.
Speaker 4: Paris during the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but right after, right before the season. It's a hard time making sure all his clients are doing what the doing the summer.
Speaker 3: I think we're running out of challenges.
Speaker 5: Why s that?
Speaker 3: I just think we should all accept that maybe the challenge era of social media in our lives is done. Can I show you the latest TikTok killed the challenges?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 3: I just think we started running out of challenges. I mean at this point, the rotter challenge the what the rotor?
Speaker 5: Look up helicopter?
Speaker 3: So I'll explain for audio purposes, we'll put the video on YouTube. You've seen helicopters before, you know, like the top of the blade.
Speaker 5: I can't buy boat, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean, uh, you know when they at the border sometimes they have those flying over That's yeah, that's cool. They have lights trying to shine on you guys. When I believe we're gonna get kids a get over, I don't know if that should be Italy anyways. So yeah, the rotor challenge is you stand on top of the helicopter and then the blade begins to spin.
Speaker 5: The what.
Speaker 3: So this man is sitting Indian style on top of a helicopter. You can't wait with a helmet on. I just think we should accept that challenges are done. If we're doing this now.
Speaker 2: It's probably the most dangerous thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: The helicopter is now spinning at full speed and he is on top of the blade.
Speaker 4: He can't hold on to that. He's gonna fly. Oh he's dead.
Speaker 3: Look at his head, he's dead. The helicopter is now lifting off the ground with this gentleman still spinning.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, at that end, we got we got this just the list.
Speaker 3: Can we just go back to dumping ice water on our heads because this is But even that was stupid. I can't compete with these challenges plank.
Speaker 4: Planking was slanking safer than this.
Speaker 3: I had as you were. You were on a chimney. It wasn't safe at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm planking champion of the world. No, but this was crazy though.
Speaker 3: You took your craft real seriously, you were an expert. Don't try this at home.
Speaker 4: Let people know that. You know, if you're gonna plank, we loo.
Speaker 3: You had to push the center culture forward absolutely.
Speaker 2: I never did the cinnamon challenge. That was more for you like younger kids. That was always like when you had to try.
Speaker 4: To eat the school.
Speaker 1: You know, how dry and how much cinnamon burns in your fucking throat when you just eat it like that.
Speaker 3: I would never do that challenge.
Speaker 1: It's just people were dead as I don't understand how people are so bored. It was so much access though, because I could see us in the nineties as kids doing that, like we didn't have the Internet, we didn't have like we had to make up games and just like do shit on our block like entertained.
Speaker 3: Also, you have to answer in there, we have so much access that just nothing sticks with us. We just have to do something like we're not impressed by like.
Speaker 1: People are dying for just dying and being stupid. People are dying for being stupid.
Speaker 3: They're sitting Indian stile on top of helicopters.
Speaker 1: I don't that's not a real challenge though, because first of all, if you don't have access to helicopters to do that, so people.
Speaker 4: Can't even they can't even.
Speaker 3: Get that off.
Speaker 4: They can't even get that off if they wanted to.
Speaker 2: For yourself, broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a whole part of the Internet that's just like billionaire's kids that are super popular, so they would have access to the helicopters.
Speaker 1: But even then, this gentleman looked like he obviously worked for the Air Force.
Speaker 4: He's probably got fired or.
Speaker 3: Suspence just because he had a helmet on.
Speaker 4: Well no, I mean they look like it looked like a military plane. You can't just go there.
Speaker 1: If you're not in the military, sit on top of those that's not happening. Then they're not let you do it. These these guys are just dumb. They work on helicopters. They was like, we're gonna do something, have fun with it. But that's very stupid. That's one of the dumbest challenges.
Speaker 6: There is that there's the type pod challenge where people where kids are literally a new type pod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was funny.
Speaker 4: How is I think if you're stupid enough to eat a tidepod?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 3: Natural selection do it? You shouldn't have been earth.
Speaker 1: The Earth will rid itself of germs and diseases one way or another. Like people, The Earth will find a way, the animals will find a way.
Speaker 4: To kill people like you shouldn't even be in this part of the ocean, sir, Why are you here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you now, I'm gonna eat you, and I'm gonna deter the rest of your fucking beings from coming this far into the ocean.
Speaker 3: There's just certain things I don't care to find out. I don't need to know. If I can hold on to a helicopter blade while it's flying like.
Speaker 4: What is the challenge? Can you hold on?
Speaker 3: Not die? And that's not die because if you make one move off that ship, you're well, you're going into the You're in the blades. Yeah, like you think you flying off, No, you're flying into the blades.
Speaker 5: You're flying there, there, there, and there.
Speaker 3: And he had the blade behind him that was doing and habachi. That has to do.
Speaker 4: About you. You like hibachi. Now you're habai and that's that's that's one of the dumber challenge. So some of the challenges is cool. Remember the milk Cray challenge that.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 4: Don't do the roller challenge. That's stupid. You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: And I think that that gentleman probably did die, which is why we didn't see the end of that video.
Speaker 3: Which I think the people that were filming are just as sick because they were in Well.
Speaker 1: People in the military, are you have to be crazy to to join the military?
Speaker 4: Let me just say that.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you want to go be stupid and do that, have a blast. If I'm going to film it, I'm going to be almost a mile away because if you do go through that blade, I don't want your blood and limbs all over me. They were in earshot of a limb hitting them right in the face, well, covering his iPhone with blood.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, maybe because they're obviously they work with helicopters, they know something we don't. Maybe they know that if they maybe cross their legs and they just hold that, there's no way that they can fly off of that.
Speaker 3: Like something with rotation, they it's impossible to move to.
Speaker 4: They know something that we don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, when you went to uh fucking like the Jersey Shore, like carnivals, they had that the spin thing that you could go against the wall the worst.
Speaker 4: That's the worst fucking ride.
Speaker 3: Our parents put us on there.
Speaker 4: That is the worst fucking ride known to mankind.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like that. Maybe you stick to the with the.
Speaker 4: Walls that go up and down like the pads. That ship hurt the pads would not pads.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, that's the name of the lot. So maybe, yeah, maybe you just stick to that.
Speaker 4: Was the worst ship in the world. You get sick, you throw up on everybody.
Speaker 5: And then that's another one too.
Speaker 4: I hated this.
Speaker 3: They market it so good too, because the outside look like a spaceship and I hate a flying saucer. Then you get in there and your whole cheeks is up against the Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Dizzy, you're sick.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just not a good time. I don't know why why parents like just let us get on that.
Speaker 3: They definitely scram scrambled our developing brains on that. My brain was scrambled on that ship.
Speaker 1: It's something sick about amusement parks when you think about it, I feel like amusement parks was just like the thrill. No, but I think that they're like human case studies stuff. I think they're like, let's make a ride that will literally spend people upside twist and turn them, and let's see how many people actually come and get on this ship. Yeah, there has to be a study on human like behavior. Like why would we sign up to stand in the stand? You get mad if you have the way too long to get on this crazy shit. Yeah that's me, Like, we'll, bob, we'll, we'll spend more money to get a pass to get to the front, to get on this crazy ship where we might fucking skip the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, what the fuck is wrong with humans?
Speaker 3: They got us well, you don't like roller coasters.
Speaker 4: I hate roller coasters. I love I love it, I hate it.
Speaker 1: I got maybe three roller coaster rides and meet when we go to a music park and I'm done.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's not bad, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: Though you're not afraid of them.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not afraid of roller coastersts. I just get like from the too much banging ship. I get like a crazy headache pause like a crazy head like I get nauseous. I'm like, I can't keep getting on these rides, but I'll do, Like I'll go to the music park.
Speaker 2: When you were younger, I know you're you know of age.
Speaker 4: Now I'm forty years old. Is that of age?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: But I just mean, like when you were a kid kid, like I still always got headaches.
Speaker 1: I never really liked the music part. Like three roller coasters maybe maybe four. But then it's like I got a chill. I gotta just let me get a big turkey leg. Yeah, I gotta eat I got because I know I get a headache. Like, I'm just we could play video games, funnel cake, we can do all of that shit, but I'm not getting on these fucking rides, like I can't can.
Speaker 3: Now you have me thinking about the concept of music parks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely uniqu case studies.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to games.
Speaker 1: The games is to see how well we like can navigate through like you know, obstacles.
Speaker 4: It's just like a way the big ass fucking rap.
Speaker 2: No, it's taking money because that shit is set up.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's case study on scams, like let's see how much we can scam people and get away with it. Yeah, And then you get to the roller coaster and it's let's see how much faith people put into strangers that built this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because and the kid that's working in for the summer that says, hey, buckle up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that'll really do it. I'll really listen to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My favorite part is when they do the ship comes down or it's the belt. They just feel like that take it. Yeah, this eighty pound fourteen year old is going to be the one that knows if it's that.
Speaker 4: Musion of parks are crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling their human case studies for the humans to just see our behavior, our patterns, what we like.
Speaker 4: How many people keep coming back because they keep track of all that shit, which is how.
Speaker 1: They know how to design new roller coasters, Like, okay, the no, not many people got on this last summer.
Speaker 3: Let's let's add.
Speaker 1: Some more turns and twist to this one one go backwards. Yeah, like now you can, if you can stand up this whole roller coast.
Speaker 3: It's like fam fuck up their stomachs and put awful food that will suck it up even more fall at the same time. Yeah, the stuff they sell.
Speaker 1: More sugar in the funnel. We need more sugar in the funnel case. They're not going crazy enough in the parks anymore. I add more sugar.
Speaker 5: Nathan's Glizzies.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, you know that. Uh well, it's not just at the Jersey Shore, but like when you're in the ball and it's attached to the strings and it shoots up.
Speaker 4: Yes, the swing shot shot. I never I feel like that.
Speaker 3: I did the sling shot when I was a teenager at Seaside Heights. Oh, you're crazy, and I paid like with the little bit of money I had. You know how much twenty dollars was when you were like fourteen and even in two thousand and four, last your week paid all my twenty dollars. Oh yeah, DMX is on that ship was it was great. I did that ship and that one looks more safe. They put that fucking belt on me and I said, wait, so nylon is supposed to keep me alive, and this is a belt it had it had a smaller.
Speaker 1: Version of your shoulders, but it's a seatbelt that clips that that clap clash clasps onto.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like that's only safe because the nylon is holding it down. And I was like, oh, just nylon is gonna keep me awake. Oh hell, it was fun though, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Why do why do? Why does why do?
Speaker 1: Why do flight attendants get so mad when you don't buckle your seat belt?
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of their job to Yeah, there actual their actual job description is like safety experts. It's not to give us drinks and peanuts.
Speaker 5: But that's the big part of her job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what is what is the seatbelt really gonna do?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: Well, what if the plan turbulence and you don't have your seatbelt on and then you get hurt, you could sue.
Speaker 3: So if the plane goes down, it's not gonna matter that nine lions around.
Speaker 1: Just turbulence is not gonna This seatbelt is not doing anything in this turbulence.
Speaker 7: If you have turbulence, your seatbelt will help you not bounce around the fucking plane.
Speaker 3: I was on a flight to the land of years ago.
Speaker 4: Which turbulence are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Sometimes planes go through really bad turbulence.
Speaker 3: I'm about to tell him. If I hit an air pocket, well not me, I wasn't driving, the pilot was. But if it wasn't flying, we seatbelt sign. It came off. They was giving out drinks and food and shit, beautiful day, not a cloud in the fucking sky. We hit an air pocket when I say drinks, where all of us left our seats and came back down. I wish I would have had that nylon belt on. I was wearing the dude next to me's drink. If I had a seatbelt on, at least I would have stayed. Everyone wanted someone separated their shoulder, like damn. If you would have had a seatbelt on, you would have. It would have sucked, but you wouldn't have went out of your seat and like onto someone else.
Speaker 4: So oh so, so the seat belt is so that if we hit an air.
Speaker 3: Pocket or just big turbulence too.
Speaker 5: Yeah. According to the Irish Times, is the main purpose is to protect during turbulence.
Speaker 4: Why are you looking at the Irish Times because that's the first thing.
Speaker 5: That came up.
Speaker 3: That's I just think it's funny, like take off and landing. I mean, I get when you land just put that off seatbelt on them, but taking off, you're already going back this way. A seatbelt's not saving us if you take off wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I never actually never have my seatbelt on during plates. I put the blanket over me so that they can't see that the seatbells isn't on.
Speaker 2: I never wear the seatbelt.
Speaker 4: I love turbula life.
Speaker 2: It feels like a roller coaster to me. I love turbulence.
Speaker 8: She needs therapy, She needs some metaphor for ups and downs, Like you've been hitting potholes of turmoil in your life for years, You've been in air pockets a fucking domestic abuse.
Speaker 3: It's a metaphor that she's never felt secured by the environment.
Speaker 1: She was in the turbulentce she's so used to, not the turbulent times. The air pockets of life have been kicking your ass on.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that no one was a seatbelt for your child, thank you.
Speaker 4: But God is your seatbelt, go to God and pray.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to talk to you about Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Do you have a moment? They always actually do you have a moment?
Speaker 2: No, I actually, quite frankly, another have a.
Speaker 5: Moment at all.
Speaker 3: If you say he's everywhere, I'll go talk to him. I don't need you just by myself.
Speaker 4: I don't need you. Just spoke to him this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not cool like that. Talk to Jesus by myself.
Speaker 1: Nick Cannon. Okay, I mean we love Nick. We gotta you know, we gotta find time. Always talk about Nick Cannon. Entrepreneur, well, entrepreneur, amazing father of nine May nine.
Speaker 3: I believe we leave it's more than nine.
Speaker 4: But well, he was back in the uh conversations.
Speaker 1: He posted a picture on Instagram and believe the caption read uh well it was a hashtag. In the caption, it says, I said I would never do it again, but finally doing what the world wants me to do, and then he puts a ring as an emoji. Now, Nick Cannon, I'm not sure if you notice or not. The world does not want you to get married. The world wants you to wear a fucking.
Speaker 3: Condo or get it afseected me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I don't think the world wants that, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe he should have done it because she wanted to and he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Fuck if she wanted to. He wanted to, But.
Speaker 3: He pulled some Kanye shit the day before I showed me the clip. He still wants Mariah. The day before the engagement, He's like, yo, I was a love of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, I don't know, man, I just think that you should just you know, I think twelve kids is enough. I'm guessing a well, he said he wants three more before the oh yeah, eleven maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, field a baseball team.
Speaker 1: I like Nick cannon Man because he persevered through a lot of shit and people thought he was corny. People thought he was trash, and he was able to create a show and take it on tour and be on TV for haveing many years, make much money he's made. He and he has twins with Mariah Carrie.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen some of your baby moments. She and Mariah carry not even close.
Speaker 3: I think most people would say that.
Speaker 4: Not even close. Y'all can say what y'all want about Nick.
Speaker 3: Look at the bar, you're setting for the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying no, no, no, because if we if we look at a lot of people's tweets, they killing Nick Cannon.
Speaker 4: We can look at a lot of your baby mothers, they ain't killing Mariah.
Speaker 2: So, mom, I have a question.
Speaker 3: Are you bem shaming?
Speaker 4: Oh God, I'm bem shame all the time.
Speaker 3: But they brought niggas have crazy baby moves.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what were you?
Speaker 4: What were you thinking?
Speaker 2: Crazy? How ma.
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Crazy bitch? When you see a crazy bit, like why would you have a baby with this girl?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're talking about looks? Why are you talking about actions?
Speaker 4: Wise? I don't care about looks. That's you.
Speaker 3: You got a subjective.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at her.
Speaker 4: I don't got to look at it. I'm talking about crazy, Like Yo, this bitch is Wow, she's fucking.
Speaker 2: Crazy, like crazy, like she crazy?
Speaker 1: Stop trying to define crazy. You know what a crazy bitch look like?
Speaker 7: Because because I'm trying, there's why people they don't know what crazy is.
Speaker 4: What you mean crazy?
Speaker 3: That's really crazy?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with this bitch right here? Like like wow?
Speaker 7: Like okay, is she chrishi rock crazy? Like blue faces? Girlfriend? Take it to take her too fout crazy that kind of crazy? Or is she like pop up at your house crazy?
Speaker 3: Is she woman? Yeah?
Speaker 4: All of that in somewhere. It's a gumboat. It's a pot of emotions.
Speaker 7: Everybody looks that crazy differently. That's why I'm thinking. You mean like somebody that makes you look crazy, like you got this wild like this, which is a wild thought like that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: That's part of it. That's the pot too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you pop it crazy? Not you break ship?
Speaker 1: You you know, you throw ship through my car window, through my crib.
Speaker 4: You know, got the security calling police.
Speaker 2: Every other nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what is you doing? But what you had to ask me?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 4: You should have got to ask you something you should ask me.
Speaker 5: So I called you.
Speaker 3: No, No, we're all at the edge.
Speaker 2: Oh it wasn't anything of really importance. I'll let you continue this topic.
Speaker 3: Well, ask the question now. I hate when people do that.
Speaker 7: I had a fashion advice thing. Are people saw a lot the words g shocks.
Speaker 2: I asked you.
Speaker 4: For the homies that's locked up. That's like a stunt when you locked up.
Speaker 3: Well that's a quality watch for prison. Not that I've been to person. I would just imagine that's a very useful watch, especially the rubber one. Like you can count your good in the showers, you can time.
Speaker 1: Yourself when you runner your laps, working out, things like that inside in the prison.
Speaker 3: It's a reliable watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean like in the free world, in the free world, I would in the free world, Like in the free world.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to buy a G Shock. I would just get an Apple Watch.
Speaker 5: At that point, you're selling shocks.
Speaker 1: Apple watches is like the fly like G Shock. Now g Shock is like Apple was like the watch.
Speaker 4: Now that watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get an Apple don't know g Shock to watch. It's more functional, it's more you know what I mean. I'm actually gonna buy you Apple Watch today.
Speaker 5: Nice you are?
Speaker 4: Do you really want one?
Speaker 7: To?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I got bought one.
Speaker 7: It was a birthday gift and I just put it on after a month. The only reason why I wanted it is because when I was working out and like counting my steps and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But it's the Nike training and app thing. Somebody was showing it to me. It's super dope. Although no, no, I got to get to watch for that, Like that's.
Speaker 3: It's good for sleeping too. It'll monitor your sleep really.
Speaker 2: Shake will tell you don't breathe?
Speaker 4: What I don't even watch my watch?
Speaker 1: Better not fucking shake me. I do the shaking around here, goddamn it. Like you will not shake me.
Speaker 4: Tell me to get up? Hey, wake up? What they'll tell.
Speaker 3: You to breathe?
Speaker 4: How still stop breathing? Wait? What do you think the watch is? Wait?
Speaker 1: If somebody stops breathing, the Apple Watch is the last thing that needs to shake.
Speaker 3: I view it as a serious life coach feature, like, just take a breath, man, you're doing okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like when your heart beat is like you're okay, maybe that's what you'll just relax, calm down, It's okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, I see. That's why I want to Apple do things like that.
Speaker 3: The first time that happened to me, I was I can't lie. I was offended. I thought they were trying to call me stupid. Why because it said, hey, remember to breathe? Like, what am I serious over here? I dumn't you think I am?
Speaker 4: Like I'm fucking breathing.
Speaker 3: The most instinctual thing on earth ever is to breathe.
Speaker 1: The Apple Watch, though I do like it's uh, all of those little type of things, though, even the serious watch it's a little invasive. At times, it can be a little invasive, But I mean, I think everything is we can't.
Speaker 5: Hide anymore counter steps. I like that. I like that. I like that you get your notifications.
Speaker 1: Keep you moving, keep you active, keep you I like that. I think that's you know, if you're going to create a watch like that, I'll buy it. What about put us what sneakers?
Speaker 3: I see people still get them off.
Speaker 2: I thought you would give them more grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uptown, you know, we was never really big on proud of sneaking.
Speaker 4: Uptown niggas well, Maurice, That's.
Speaker 3: What maybe the Bronx wasn't. Harlem was super at least with my niggas.
Speaker 4: Wore, but but Uptown was. I'm telling you the sneaker uptown that people wore.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about because it is, I don't really like designer sneakers, Let's just say that. I just have a thing. I just think sneakers belong the Nike, Puma, Adidas.
Speaker 4: Leave it there.
Speaker 1: We start talking about designer sneakers gets a little weird for me.
Speaker 3: But you don't know Gucci sneakers never What about some loafers.
Speaker 4: I would do Gucci loafers, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But the sneak, I'm just design I'm just I'm just I'm just a little sketchy with designer sneakers. I just I'm like, it's just a little corny to me. And I know I'm one of those people that finds corniness and everything. But the designer, the designer sneakers, the Louis sneakers, the Guccie sneakers. I'm just I wasn't Geechee enough for that ship. That's like Geechee ship, that's like country ship.
Speaker 3: I think there's definitely corny, more corny designer sneakers.
Speaker 4: No, she likes h They got it on the sale right now.
Speaker 1: If you go to Target, go to the back. You gotta go to the back racket Target, they got it on sale.
Speaker 3: I believe this is racking, beave.
Speaker 1: This is a little almond, little almond mixed it with a little Petulia patuli, alm in pachuli.
Speaker 4: That's what this is based.
Speaker 3: List to her, Yeah, go to town, go to town.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, most designer sneakers are kind of corny, But I think there are some good ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just was never really Gucci ones.
Speaker 3: I like the what do they call that? The silhouette of that shoe. I think there's really corny ones of that silhouette. But you like the ones? Yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: I like home fan of those LB trainers that as all online before.
Speaker 3: I think DR makes the best designers.
Speaker 4: Why not just getting that's just trainers, That's true. See, that's my thing with design and ship.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you're gonna make first one and you look at the shoe, it's a it's a mock of another of a Nike Assault that running exists.
Speaker 3: I posted on it.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, I'm just like, I don't I would just wear the go get the Nike.
Speaker 3: Did you see?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: When I was in Atlanta, what was that designer store that we went to a cross street stand over there from Lennox Tom We went to the.
Speaker 4: Louis store at Phipps. It was the Phipps Phips Plaza.
Speaker 3: But but you know, like the downstairs.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get a belt. Let's be clear, I don't leave no sneakers. I don't know I left.
Speaker 1: I left with a belt. I forgot my belt at home. I didn't pack my belt and I was like, I have to.
Speaker 3: Have a belt. I was in the basement of that where they have all the sneakers, and I posted on my story I forgot what brain it was legitimately took the iverson question like it's the exactly it wasn't product. It wasn't product. It was I forgot what it was.
Speaker 4: It was the produest product. Did that.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact it wasn't. Oh, I know that's not the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it was the one that was just like, it's kind of when.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, you're gonna do that, just just wear the original shoe.
Speaker 5: But about when designers do sweats, like people wear sweat designer pants and sweat designer shirts.
Speaker 4: Listen, man did the Marris asked me some question, do I like protest? I mean, I'm not mad at them all?
Speaker 2: Was okay, they're still where I'm still get them all.
Speaker 4: I think women can see, y'all women a different. Women's fashion is different, Like women wear a lot.
Speaker 7: Of ship them ugly ass prodest I'm talking about the old school produest sneakers that was popping in like old ones.
Speaker 2: They trying to bring them back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've seen. I've seen some people pull them off where they don't look crazy.
Speaker 1: Dudes only start to win those because you couldn't get in the club with hard bottoms with sneakers no more. That was that's when those came in, when it was like, y, we still want to wear sneakers, but these is like designer and it's like you can't get this with no Nikes, you can't get it with no Adidas, you can't get them with no pos Like. It's like that was the dudes that wanted to still get in the club, but you have to have on some type of shoot. It couldn't be like an athletic sneaker. That's that's when those came into play. But I was never, like I said Uptown like the Morys was.
Speaker 3: Like Big Marshalla did them.
Speaker 4: That's oh yeah, yeah, that's that's that's the Reebok.
Speaker 1: That's that's a question question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: We'll just go get the iverson questions.
Speaker 1: Before I bought those, I'm not buying it just because it says Margel on it, like you can't like it's so many designs, like a lot of people don't know in fashion, a lot of these designers.
Speaker 4: They literally take they'll take a pair of Levi jeans.
Speaker 1: They'll take a pair of Yeah, they'll take a pair of Lee jeans, which is good than them, because that's you know, these are denim brands that's been in business for over seventy years, so the denim is quality denim. But they'll take those jeans, slap something on it, you know, distress it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Now, these jeans are fifteen hundred dollars. Yeah, this is a this is a seventy dollars gen right here.
Speaker 3: What did a Virgil say about fashion that they killed them for? But I was like, yeah, you should be saying that. I forgot it was something scam Like fashion is the biggest scam ever.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: And that's why I just can't a lot of this shit. I can't get into.
Speaker 1: But I know, I'm I'm you know, And I went through that phase even even of me buying I mentioned to Troy, like buying so many sneakers. Yeah, I fell into that dumb shit, and it's just like why the fuck You look up one day and you're like why am I doing this? Like why do I have all of these fucking sneakers? Oh, it's just it's unnecessary COVID.
Speaker 3: That was the best thing for me that came out of COVID as far as like realizations. I have so many fucking clothes. Don't wear any of these. I don't plan on wearing it. The dumbest shit my habits of buying clothing and shoes is after for me, it's over so much different. Don't buy shit anymore. I can't overflowing of stuff that I'm never gonna wear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't keep doing that. I can't. I start seeing sneakers on people feeding like them.
Speaker 4: Those are hard. I have those steal in the box, never warm. They don't even know I have them. It's just like, all right enough.
Speaker 3: You said about those new balances that you came in. Yeah, at our photo shoot, You're like, oh, I think I have those.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 1: I didn't even forgot see them. I was like, oh, yeah, I got those. It's just like, you know, all of that ship, I don't know. I fell into it. I felt victim of it, you know, but it's it's it's over. But women, I think y'all can still wear those product pat other sneakers, though. If I see a guy at them I'm like, I would have just did some stand smith something plain like that. But women, y'all can get that. Women could wear design as labels. I think that's for y'all.
Speaker 4: I think y'all can get all of that ship off. I was men not so much.
Speaker 3: I was such a hood booger. I used to love a girl and proudest.
Speaker 5: Neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You ever dated a girl in Griffies?
Speaker 1: Of course, what, oh my god that was? I thought that was in the bronx Puerto Rican. She wants some Griffies to your crib. You for shows getting that pushy, Yeah Griffis to the crib with the ankle socks.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the only Puerto Rican women that wanted to sleep with me wore Black Air Force ones.
Speaker 4: But oh no, you gotta stay away from Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pussy was all right, she was just fucking We know who she was with the black.
Speaker 4: Pussy gonna be five. But her dad is a Latin king, for sure.
Speaker 1: She got on the all black she had on the all Black Air Forces original Latin king for sure.
Speaker 3: But anytime a chick wore jeans with no belt and Black Airforce ones, I knew the head was crazy. Double on tider both well head.
Speaker 2: Was crazy where the girls don't wear belts with jeans.
Speaker 3: I know, but at that time it was weird and it was different.
Speaker 1: And if you lived in a walk up with no elevator and she walked up, she doesn't get that pussy.
Speaker 4: She ain't walking up stairs for nothing. It got calm walkirs is just chill.
Speaker 3: It got calmon around the apple bottom era. But remember when the back pockets went away, But like before, it was a trend. Those chicks were crazy too anytime she had had back pockets, and the jeans before t painted all the made.
Speaker 4: It not back pockets. It's just funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I trust you for you for your We should have a.
Speaker 4: Fact anytime, anytime now. I don't think people want that from me.
Speaker 2: You think so, Yes, I do, actually.
Speaker 1: But my style is so the older I get the more simple line. But I've always I've always I've never been like a label label guy. I never really liked a lot of labels.
Speaker 3: I never really liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was never that guy. Like, but my ship now is really simple, like I wear ship that. I just saw some sneakers on this how stupid, I know, I am. I saw some sneakers on one of the ads on Instagram, and it wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: I never heard of his brand.
Speaker 3: There's there's a few that look all right.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm gonna try to find it. I never heard of this brand, but I'm looking at them like if these was Nikes, I would definitely get them.
Speaker 3: But that scene, now you're just being a slave to the brand rather than what.
Speaker 5: It looked like.
Speaker 3: No, but we all are slaves. But I mean it's not just with clothes. You look at name brand ship in the supermarket. I'm not getting the right aid version. I gotta get this.
Speaker 1: I'm probably giving them a free ad or free publicist. But these sneakers wasn't bad.
Speaker 5: Free stuff please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are hard. I know that, Brian, Yeah, that pops up my ship.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I wasn't. I was like, yo, wait, these are kind of sese ain't bad.
Speaker 3: But the only the only thing that scares me. Fuck it.
Speaker 4: I'll say the name.
Speaker 1: The name is clear Weather, clear Weather brand. A couple of these sneakers popped up on my timeline. Whoever's that clear Weather brand? I do want to buy, I do want to support, but I would like to test drip see the sneaker first, feel it.
Speaker 4: I want to see what the.
Speaker 1: Sad some free ship No no, no, no, I would love them to send me a pair, but sas ten and a half if you're listening. But the reason is rory because I'm so those are hard. These are f I was gonna buy them, but I can't tell if the material is really if it's good, yeah, quality, and if they'll be comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's the only reason why I can't buy sneakers online like I have to have I have to feel the shoe after or I have to at least be familiar with the brand.
Speaker 4: Like if I buy paying new balances online, I have new balances.
Speaker 3: I know what they I'm saying. That's why it's okay sometimes be a slave to the brand because we know. I know what keids feel like, so I.
Speaker 4: Know what I know what to expect. But from this ging.
Speaker 3: Close to I know how they're cut because of this brand cuts things that exactly.
Speaker 1: But from this brand, I never saw these before I zoomed in. I'm looking at the texture, I'm looking at the fabrics.
Speaker 4: I'm looking you know what I mean. But it's still like I can't tell.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, and I'll be honest. Why And this is gonna sound like I care about people's opinions too much. I think we all because it's not just this brand. There's been plenty of ig ads that have just gotten of sneakers, I've liked, clothing I've liked, but we all get those same ads. Like they're really good at placing those ads. I just know one day I'm gonna just be around some of my friends or at a party, just snapping cracking on people, and I'll have those shoes on and someone it will be like, that's why you buy your shoes from Instagram ads? And I just can't. I can't because we all know, we all get the same ads, and I could just see that playing out in my head. Yea, I would lose that battle.
Speaker 4: Fight No, no, you gotta fight, you gotta get down, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Like these I wur bodies, those are hard, but I just don't know what the text. I don't know, you know what I'm saying, I don't know what they fit like. I just can't. I can't. I'm just not.
Speaker 4: I can't bodies online.
Speaker 1: I have to be able to go in the store and try these on first and touch them and feel them and then I could you know, kind of like the women I date, I have to touch them and feel them first, and then I know if that could take them for the for the long haul.
Speaker 5: We can get Okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Not anything about their personalities, right, I don't care about that would never be for long term. No, no, no, no, we don't.
Speaker 4: We don't care about their personalities.
Speaker 5: Worry.
Speaker 2: Has this summer been living up to you guys as expectations.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was still the summer. I thought it was the summer.
Speaker 1: The summer's been cool. Thing has been cool. It's been it's been busy, it's been, but it's been cool. I'm not mad at the summer so far. It's still a lot. It's still a lot of summer left. But is there Yeah, you still have.
Speaker 2: A month and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it leaks into September.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got August, we got September, and.
Speaker 3: With global warming, I mean October, it might be lit.
Speaker 4: Speaking of global warming, I'm seeing that they are trying to.
Speaker 3: I know you think it's a myth.
Speaker 4: Me No, I believe that the planet has gotten warmer for sure.
Speaker 3: New music came out, wasn't a bad Friday.
Speaker 1: It wasn't It actually was a good Friday, A good Friday. It was a good Friday. I I'm gonna be honest, man, the Neo album, of.
Speaker 3: Course, you want to start with the one that I couldn't didn't fully get through it. Okay, So give me your give me your review.
Speaker 1: The Neo album is really good. I really, I'm really enjoying it. I think that Neo is.
Speaker 4: Is back in his in his pocket, his groove.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know when Neo put the he put the for door on it became a Gentleman. He kind of lost us a little bit for a few years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he didn't lose me. I was still listening.
Speaker 3: But when I said to hear the Gentleman as a personal classic, but.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like as that, it seems like we kind of like moved away from Theo. He wasn't as hot as he once was, he wasn't as in demand as he once was. He still was an amazing songwriter. He was doing television, you know, dancing with the stars, and he was a judge on a was it American Idol?
Speaker 5: Or was it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: It was a so you think you could dance it? One of those shows.
Speaker 1: He was a judge on that, so he was doing a lot of other things, not just music, running motown. He became he became a businessman. So he didn't because he wasn't the neo that we that we fell in love with, that we uh, that we were big on before.
Speaker 4: This album though self explanatory over there has been amazing.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to it all weekend since it came out. Fourteen fourteen tracks, thirteen tracks, no interludes. He didn't give us no interludes, gave straight, came in straight.
Speaker 3: Is it more like contemporary R and B shit? Or is he uh kind of newer back?
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's contemporary. It's you know, some of the up tempo neo, some some dance feel to it.
Speaker 4: But then he's giving us that content, the toxic shit that we like.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 4: You got a few.
Speaker 1: Toxic records on there. The first record, land Low was a France I thought I thought it was dope with thought that. I like the way he just went straight into it. Wasn't no skits, no.
Speaker 4: Funny business, getting straight into the fucking music.
Speaker 1: This is what it is. This is my new album. This is the new music it's been good. I'm really liking this album. I'm really liking this album. Shout out to the Neil because this project is definitely a good project to put out, especially in this type of I don't want to say climate, but you know, with all the R and B that's going on now, this was a good album. It doesn't he doesn't sound like nobody. It's not the same feel, it's not the same features. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like he got a joink with Trippy Red. I never expected Trippy Read to be on my kne album, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't expect that first single with a Young Blue either, and I love it like that threw me off when I first saw it posted, I was like, ah, I like Young Blue and I love Neo, but I don't know if I want them together. And then I listened to it and I was fucking wrong. Yeah, it's just great together.
Speaker 1: No, this Neil album is really good. I'm really enjoying this album. To shout out to Neo. Self Explanatory available now on your DSPs.
Speaker 3: We've always starting to see the elders and hip hop and how hip hop is growing as far as, like, you know, the older artists and how they're moving and putting out music. I am curious to see now with like the R and B singers of my high school and junior high years, like how that's going to age because R and B the sound has changed so drastically, how they're going to coexist. So I'm excited that this Neil album is good. I want to see I want them to continue to make music.
Speaker 1: An album that I that came out and I'm mad I didn't get to yet was Rowdy Rebels album Rebel Versus Rowdy. I heard the first eight joints, but it's like a kind of like a double disc.
Speaker 4: It's like nine and nine.
Speaker 1: I believe Rowdy versus Rebel the joint with a boogie and Jadakiss. I believe New York like that record. I liked the video a lot too. But I'm gonna get into this record this week. This I mean this album this week though, because I was you know, I used to always talk about Rowdy and how I thought that he was the he was the artist out of between him and Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bobby was obviously the face, the energy, the.
Speaker 1: Star, he was the star, but Rowdy was the real artist that I always felt like he made crazy, but it's interesting because I don't I don't see unless it's not listed. I don't see Bobby on this album. I don't know what that's.
Speaker 3: About, but I don't think it's anything with bad bloods.
Speaker 1: I just think, no, no, no, I'm not saying that, but I just that was just interesting to me that I'm looking at the track list and I don't see Bobby on any of these. Again, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't, I didn't fully go through the project yet, but I don't think Bobby is on this album at all.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna I'm gonna listen to this because I was. I was. I was excited that I don't want to say excited. That just sounds crazy, but I was.
Speaker 3: I was rod for Rowdy, Nah, I was happy.
Speaker 1: I was happy when Rowdy announced that his album was coming out because I always felt like, you know, he had the potential to be a star.
Speaker 4: He definitely was making good records.
Speaker 1: Before the whole you know situation happened with him and him and the crew.
Speaker 4: Got you locked up for a few years.
Speaker 1: I always felt like he had the potential to make really good records.
Speaker 4: The computer record.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you know, that's one personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just always, you know, always his presence on on tracks and you know, his style, he was different. I just always felt like he had the real potential to be be really successful and be a star. So I do want to really sit and listen to this project. But the couple joints that I heard I liked, and like I said, the uh the record with a Boogie and Kiss the New York Record.
Speaker 4: I liked that video a lot too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I'm definitely gonna check it out. Were him and Body actually locked up together, like once they went upstate the same, I sure, because if they were, if they were together, I could totally see why he wouldn't be on this album. You would just be around someone for a while. You don't hate them at all. It's just like, bro, I've looked at your face for six years. Yeah, but your first let's let's take some time away for each other. Yeah, but your first album.
Speaker 4: I just thought Bobby would have been on the first album. This is this is his first album?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like, come on, he might be on it again.
Speaker 4: He might be on it. Like I said, I didn't go through all the tracks. He's not on it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's for any personal reason.
Speaker 4: I don't think so either. But that's interesting, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's just very much.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, you know, I was expecting to get another I was expecting to get at least one record from him and Bobby, but to not have any, it was kind of.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But Rowdy Versus Rebel available now on your DSPs, and I'm definitely listening to that.
Speaker 4: Getting to this album this.
Speaker 3: Week, I guess we could just stay wrapped real quick. Banks of coursing inevitable too. I mean, how you feeling?
Speaker 4: How you feeling?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to get no full review when I had heard it from last episode, because I don't want to wait till it was really out. I I don't know if it's as good as the first one, but it's really close. I do think it's going to age better. I think it has more replay value than the first one. I like.
Speaker 4: I like the features.
Speaker 3: The features are great. That kiss versus one of my favorite verses of the year so far. I like the pert with.
Speaker 4: Him and Conway living proof of him and Bennie.
Speaker 3: I like that. It just feels so. I feel like the first one was Banks kind of proving a point of like I'm back for real. This feels like more comfortable, I'm not trying to prove shit Banks, which I liked. Okay, it gave a more comfortable listen to like, it feels more fun. It feels like, all right, I'm rapping, I proved my point already. Now let me give you some actual songs. And these feel like song songs, whereas the first one was just Banks rapping his fucking ass off and giving you mature perspective with punchlines all that. This felt like I'm gonna make some actual songs, and that's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: This is two things I think curse culser the never too uh changed from the first one. I liked the production on this one more and I like the mixing on this one more sang which was too two of the things that from the last time I took away, I was like, Yo, the mixing could have been better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, production could have been a little stronger. So I do like the.
Speaker 1: Fact that you know that that's they stepped it up on this album with that, so that to me was was enough. And then obviously the features are who we want to hear Lloyd Banks with Knway, Benny.
Speaker 3: Kiss Yale sounded great to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah Yo, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, Dave East, Yeah, I like that traffic joint too.
Speaker 4: I think that's the one they have a video for. I'm not sure, but I think they have a video for that one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, I like this joint. And nothing to say about Banks. He's consistent, he is who he is at this point. He's not changing his game and a Knife Inning still one of the best rappers boss fitters uh that we have in our culture.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I like the fact.
Speaker 1: Like I said, the only thing I didn't like about the first album was I didn't like the mixing and I thought the production could have been strong. And on this this project, they stepped it up with the both of those.
Speaker 3: So I didn't get a chance to listen to it, but I saw a lot of people talking about over the weekend the gangster Art CMG label album Yo got any money bag ye and everyone to sign it to CMG. Yeah, I saw a lot of great reviews from people. I have not listened to it yet, but people's whose opinion I trust with music. Yeah, said, it's really really good that the little album. I know he was going crazy over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear. I didn't get it.
Speaker 5: Did you hear it?
Speaker 3: Though I didn't get it, I didn't hear it was nothing against Litzo is just not my type of Lizzo.
Speaker 4: Is not putting out music for me.
Speaker 3: No, of course not, and she shouldn't.
Speaker 4: She's not worried about if I'm listening to her album or not.
Speaker 3: The Steve Lacey album Gemini Rights, I mean, I have a bad history of Gemini, so I didn't like the title. But and I don't know if I don't know if geminis is are rights, that's just me. But wow, rights, I don't think they deserve rights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, let's take all the rights from Jemini.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think Gemini should be able to vote.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I was really anticipating this album because I love Steve Lacey, really really love him. And instead of the first half, I was, I don't want to say underwhelming, I was confused, felt very bare. By the second half, I loved it, and then when I played it back on my second listen. I enjoyed the first half because I heard the second half. I don't know if that makes sense, but it made sense to me and now I really love it. But it took a few listens because that beginning half is weird. Where's he very baar? I have no idea where Steve Lacy's from. But the album is really really good. It's just confusing at first, that's all. You're not really sure where he's trying to take us.
Speaker 5: Steve Lacy was born in Compton.
Speaker 3: In Compton, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: He's young, two twenty four. Yeah, wow, Steve.
Speaker 3: LAG's gonna be around for a while. Man, he's so fucking talented. I really really fuck with him. One of my homegirls put it the best way. She thought she was having a temper tantrum with deciding if she loved it, liked it, or absolutely hated it. It's just a It makes you confused. I don't know how to explain it until you listen to it like I think it. I think it vibe wise too. I think it's a She also said there's no way he's not manipulative in real life, and I said, you're probably right, because this album is that you get manipulated by the sounds that it's it's a very interesting album and I probably sound like a fucking nerd and all that ship. But I did have weird emotions throughout the entire thing, and I feel like that was probably intentional.
Speaker 4: He wanted to take you on that because even though.
Speaker 3: Audio, because I was annoyed at when to play like it.
Speaker 4: Was artist is interesting, like he's the devil. It's you know, it's annoyed. Annoy Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Listen, Geminis make great artists, though, I'll tell you that much. Some of my favorite artists ever. And y'all know I shot on astrology all the time. But I don't find it's coincidence that so many of the greatest artists are Geminis.
Speaker 5: Because you're a tourists.
Speaker 3: No one cares about my son, the least popular sign ever. No one ever talks about us. They don't shoot on us or talk good about us. We just don't exists.
Speaker 7: Don't ask me how I feel about sources. Do you have a favorite the horoscope? Like a favorite sign?
Speaker 5: Both girls you did or are?
Speaker 7: Yeah, even if you don't know, it's your favorite, Like have you noticed the pattern? And like, oh, damn all these bitches birthdays are in April.
Speaker 4: That's no.
Speaker 1: But a funny thing that I did notice is that I did a lot of women. I have dated a lot of women whose names ended with the letter A. I noticed that about myself.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yeah, I almost yeah, all right, but no, I mean I get it.
Speaker 5: I mean that's common common? Is it? People's names?
Speaker 4: How do we know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: People?
Speaker 4: How do I know that most people's names?
Speaker 2: Because a lot of women's names and then, uh.
Speaker 5: There's Olivia, amm Charlotte, there's Amelia, Ava, Sophia.
Speaker 7: Alexa, anything with a shut in, a keisha each, all of them there they and Uhi.
Speaker 4: Thirty female names that don't let.
Speaker 2: You can't, but I can name five hundred.
Speaker 3: That shows the marriage April.
Speaker 4: Karen, Karen, Stacy.
Speaker 2: Are you dating any Karen's or Stacey's updated?
Speaker 1: DeMar updated I've never I've never even met at Demarus, just the first Amica.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that statement of women's names being see, that's just stupid.
Speaker 2: You're just a lot more with There's a lot of names that.
Speaker 1: I noticed that a lot of women outdate their their name ends with the letter A.
Speaker 4: For some odd reason, I don't I don't know, like.
Speaker 5: A lot of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or maybe it's just like it's certain names that don't exist no more. I think that, like because like the generations have changed so much, Like it's certain girls names when you see them that you like your parents named.
Speaker 5: You that, Like when was the last time you met a Penelope?
Speaker 4: It's been a while, Yeah, Penelope.
Speaker 7: There was an arrow where the Penelope. A lot of people got the Penelope off or the Alison.
Speaker 4: There's there.
Speaker 1: I'm dying to see, like the reserved and stuff. We're the Suzannes at.
Speaker 3: Susan and Susanne and.
Speaker 4: I haven't that's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the suits there with the Mildred.
Speaker 4: We're the Suzannes in the world, like where they hid.
Speaker 1: All you Suzann's out there, wake up, say something because something Susan used to.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, Susie coming, Susanne.
Speaker 1: It's a few were the Suzannees. We're the I haven't met a Monica in a while, Mary Monica.
Speaker 3: Where's man Monica's The Monica's were everywhere girls.
Speaker 4: The name their daughter's Monica anymore?
Speaker 1: Now it's now you're in karma in essence and yeah, Karma.
Speaker 7: Is an old ass name to anybody that it's not that, not that right now? Growing up are all the London's, the paris Is, the Barmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the Karmas and then the days of the weeks. My daughter's name is Wednesday when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brooklyn's Luna. I love the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like we're like the Monica's. Well you remember, yeah, you've dated a Agatha, but you're not old enough to date to Agatha.
Speaker 4: Agatha is like right after slavery. That's like Agatha.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 1: The first woman named Agatha was definitely born in eighteen ninety three, or that Agatha Agatha is crazy?
Speaker 3: Who Harriet's miss? My grandmother's name is Eileen.
Speaker 4: We're Idleena.
Speaker 7: My grandmother's name is Lily. I had a Lilian and Eleanor from my grandmother.
Speaker 3: Like, you know who's Eleanor is definitely old?
Speaker 1: You know who's phasing out and they're like they're known for like having cute girls.
Speaker 4: Charlene's. The Charlene's of the world are phasing out. Charlene's. I never met an ugly Charlene in my life.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'll take it even from I think Maya's are are phasing out. Yeah, you know, and you know Maya was everybody was. Maya was never not a fine Maya's. Drea's Andreas, Yeahrea's, I mean yeah, I think I probably only know one dre enough really like ten. You know, I'm talking about like new not like Dreas from my childhood that are they didn't die. I'm just saying, like new need a new batch of Drea's.
Speaker 4: We need a new batch.
Speaker 1: Y'all get out there and y'all start sucking in the name of your daughter.
Speaker 3: Cannon man, Yeah, you need to bring some names.
Speaker 1: Cause niggas the one that's gonna be able to do it for us. Nick, if you got five daughters, they got.
Speaker 4: To be at least named Drea's was in Maya Charlene Like, yeah, we need.
Speaker 1: Them type of names back, We need them them real names, them strong names, not carro and apple.
Speaker 5: Oh he has powerful Queen Cannon.
Speaker 3: See that's that new ship.
Speaker 4: That's his daughter's name.
Speaker 3: And I get get behind it. Your name is powerful name, my child king, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 5: The powerful Queen Canowerful Queen Cannon, Zen Cannon, Moroccan Cannon Cannon.
Speaker 3: Those are like three power, Golden Cannon.
Speaker 4: Wow, Dolan golden golden excuse me golden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Moroccan and Maro are Mariah's kids.
Speaker 3: Hmm. Was Lauren Hill the one that started this wave?
Speaker 7: Zion?
Speaker 3: Zion is a beautiful name, by the way, but I think people did take her style, and I obviously know the meeting of Zion and the significance. I do think people took that name. Was like, oh wait, we could name our kids ship like this.
Speaker 7: But I feel like have always been, especially white celebrities, have always been naming.
Speaker 2: Their kids weird ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah for you, Like they've always it's like they come up with the weirdest ship in the world. They I remember they killed Kim for for naming north North and like now everybody loves that name.
Speaker 3: I think that name is hard, but Stormy is an interesting memes It's the first time we heard of Northwest. Was funny though.
Speaker 1: I just think that we should move away from naming our kids as like Marvel.
Speaker 4: Characters, just like Wolverine. No's move away from that.
Speaker 3: I think people are doing that.
Speaker 1: I think we're moving closer to the Marvel names, then we are moving away from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, what's what was doing.
Speaker 3: His name from Transformers. The main robot outim is pron You know that's coming. I know there's the optimist Prime. Cannon is coming though Optimist Optimist Prime.
Speaker 4: Can please don't name you get the next soun optimist to Cannon man. Please Nick, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Optimist. I like the name Optimists. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like bullying you would actually you would day to Nick now optimist. She would like, the mask's your new boyfriend. I'm gonna tell you I'm gonna be And.
Speaker 3: She called him for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what the mask will call her.
Speaker 5: He the OP.
Speaker 4: His name is optimist.
Speaker 3: Like you know your mother would use your whole name when she got mad at you. She probably does that when she's mad at him. He's OP when she's mad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's optimist after he finished laying it down like optimists.
Speaker 4: You hungry, you.
Speaker 3: Transform this pussy, I'm going to get my wings.
Speaker 1: This is another episode of the New Rory and Mall podcast. If you're still here and you're still listening, thank you.
Speaker 3: First of all, thank god bullying has changed. By the way, can you imagine it like our era of bullying? I know what they're cyber bullying now, but they don't focus on people's names.
Speaker 4: And you know the amount of jokes we would come up with if you're not real though.
Speaker 3: These kids is not real? I agree with you.
Speaker 5: How are you twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Have you ever felt bullied over the internet?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 4: Right, then, so what do we talk about?
Speaker 3: Why is edding the endo be so?
Speaker 4: Because he said because he said it's real.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, okay, these kids they view that exactly to us, is like, but it's not bullying, just trying to.
Speaker 4: Fall cyber bullying? Was they live on the internet? Cyber bullion was a thing ten years ago?
Speaker 3: Twelve, yeah, twenty two years old because I was really bullied.
Speaker 4: But still he was still in high school.
Speaker 3: I was punched in the face. Do you think it's gonna affect me?
Speaker 1: He was still in high school ten years ago. So did you ever feel like somebody bullied you on the internet?
Speaker 5: No? No, let me tell you how they do it now though. I have a friend of mine who's a counselor.
Speaker 6: Right, so the girls are like the most fucked up ones apparently, And what they'll do is that they'll make a group chat, right, I guess I don't know. Then they'll invite the girl that they want to bully.
Speaker 3: Three way call right then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically right, so that they invite the girl who they want to bully, and then they just targeted her in the group chat and then they leave the group chat.
Speaker 3: That's fun. That's actually really fucked up. It's a really foul movie. That's some six shit that's.
Speaker 1: Gotta fucked up. But it's not gonna ruin my day.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna go to my room.
Speaker 6: It's gonna ruin your twelve year old daughter's day.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing. That's how they communicate.
Speaker 6: Your twelve year old daughter is gonna be heartbroken from being called fat and all that shit in a group chat and then can't.
Speaker 5: Do anything about when they.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, imagine if we were twelve in our era and someone named Northwest came on the playground, they would get joked off the monkey bars. Yeah, but they would have to go down the slide to get the fuck out of there. Right, we would destroy the name.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand how people can be affected by it, and understand how kids can their feelings can be hurt. But when you say cyber bullying. I think they get that off one time. You can block them, not.
Speaker 5: If they make another number.
Speaker 4: Kids are smart, yeah, but you can still keep blocking this obviously the kids. He's stupid. You keep creating new number so you can call me and text me mean things. You're stupid.
Speaker 3: You're putting logic and mature bullying. Yeah, insecure, developing mind.
Speaker 1: But this is but this is where this comes into play. Now, this is where parenting comes into play.
Speaker 3: If it's some people are shitty parents, we know that.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. But when I say cyber bullying, I just think that it's so many. I couldn't there was no way leaving high school I could avoid the Bloods.
Speaker 4: Couldn't do it. I had to get on that train. I had to walk those blocks. Cyber bullion.
Speaker 1: If a niggas start tweeting me and fucking and it gets my number, it texts me some mean things, well something my deck, like we're gonna text me tweet back. But now I'm not gonna say that to the bloods. That's staying about a four train.
Speaker 4: You can't is this.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, that's bullying. I have to give these kids my money, Like I have to have no choice. I want to live, I want to go.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, but I am gonna have some pushback. Is you view cyber bullying as that way because you have the reference of the bloo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of these kids.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know gangs emn't going anywhere, but a lot of these kids live on the phone and inside. So to them, their only point of reference in being treated poorly is on the Internet, and they're gonna take it to heart because they don't have the same reference of going well. You know, I used to fear for my life walking home on certain blocks. Those were real bullies. They don't have that. They just have what that's what I'm saying, mean things from fake pages.
Speaker 1: But that's why I don't That's why to me, that's just to you, to you, because you can easily, that is easily you control that.
Speaker 4: You can turn that off and on.
Speaker 1: You can open an app on your phone and read your twit these phone and read your comments on ig.
Speaker 3: Now, when your life is the Internet when you're yeah, you're already possessed and engulfed into it already as a.
Speaker 4: Twelve year old.
Speaker 1: Your life shouldn't be the Internet first and foremost, you shouldn't even be on the in there like that if you're twelve years old.
Speaker 3: I view it this way, if you was getting bullied on the playground and that was your playground and you had to go to it every day, no matter what, that's their playground. They live on the internet, So it's not like they could just close the phone. It's not like I can never go to that playground. I have to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but here's the thing about that them.
Speaker 1: You also the internet is your playground, but you can also do also different playgrounds on the internet.
Speaker 4: These people don't have that. You can block them on the internet.
Speaker 5: You could create like another account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you become a whole new person to the playground.
Speaker 1: You know how many people are blocked every day? They're just coming by comments saying like crazy, dumb shit.
Speaker 3: I don't block anyone in them. I don't block anyone because I just feel like, well I block people. Let me not say that. But I love why I don't do it this because that's what they.
Speaker 4: Want get upset about.
Speaker 5: That's why have people ask you, like, why'd you block them?
Speaker 4: Absolutely every day every.
Speaker 3: Single I know, No, I get tweets constantly, Hey, can you talk to them all and ask him why he blocked me. Yeah, that's what I get.
Speaker 4: I do that all the time. I do that all the time. I love blocking people.
Speaker 3: But you know, but you know a lot of them, and I don't understand the behavior. But it's so common now. I won't say that that was their goal. Yeah, they just they feel that's the finish line. They got accomplished, and they think they think, oh, I got him so mad, I just affected his day. I hate myself so much I want toffect someone else's day. And they think the block means that you got upset, right, like, which is not case.
Speaker 4: I'm not upset.
Speaker 3: I don't have to see it. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: It's like you're.
Speaker 1: Saying you want it, you want me to react, you want me to engage it, you want me to go back and forth that you I'm not. Sometimes I'll even ignore it. But some people say it's like they're saying really really disrespectful shit, like you you calling me out my name, you dropping F bombs and all of this, and it's just like I.
Speaker 5: Was in that, but you were twelve, right, and it was people.
Speaker 1: They go, but yeah, but I'm not even we shouldn't even But then that's different. Like I said, my parents would know, but that's not it's not going to don't tell their parents that, you know why, because they're not supposed to be on the internet. This is the thing you you hide you from your parents because you're not supposed to be doing that.
Speaker 3: Number one a scary place for developing lines.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, which is why a lot of parents don't want their kids on the Internet.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 5: You see.
Speaker 6: Back in the internet was too slow for me to like really acquire all that info. Now you can get that ship lightning fast. No matter where you are.
Speaker 4: The Internet is great if you use it the right way.
Speaker 1: I always say it all the time. I love the Internet and I hate it at the same same time. It's great for certain things, it's not so great for certain things. And so based on using cyber bullying, to me, it's just not one of those real things. You control that more than you can control actually walking down the block from school or going to school and kids in your school bullying you.
Speaker 4: That's a totally different thing.
Speaker 1: Once I'm home and I have this in my handle, I'm at my laptop or my desktop, whatever I control that, I can literally block all of you from saying stupid shit.
Speaker 4: To me, and that'll be the end of that.
Speaker 5: You have like over thirty years of experience of the internet.
Speaker 1: Though, and yeah, and you went you went into the old shouldn't be on the internet.
Speaker 3: You went into the Internet with somewhat of mature mind and knowing who you were, right, So it's way different than growing up on you and emotions by like ten, I have a weird relationship with the Internet because I do think the Internet has changed my life and career tremendously. I don't know how it would have went without the Internet. But I also think it's the reason for the downfall of society.
Speaker 5: I feel like we see that.
Speaker 3: I think both are true. Like I could never live with how we operate any business or career. We could never do without the Internet. It's it's changed everything. But I also think it's the downfall of everything as well.
Speaker 1: Then that is a crazy fucking place, man, It's just so much shit goes on, and it's just like people can say and do anything, upload anything. It's just like it gives access and platform to some shit that doesn't need or deserve access or platforms.
Speaker 3: Remember the era of Twitter, when people were bragging be proud of the list of celebrities.
Speaker 4: That block them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it still goes with a nasty weird you just wait, like why are you are you proud of.
Speaker 1: That, because it's like saying, oh, they saw it, Yeah they saw what I said and assistance.
Speaker 4: It made them upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the part they don't That's the part they don't think about, Like, you know, this person literally does not do anything on it, and they don't have access or like passwords.
Speaker 4: They don't even have an account on their phone. This is all like this a manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is they have a whole department at the label set up for this, Like this is not the real artist.
Speaker 4: People don't think about that, so they just sit.
Speaker 3: On this and shit, I'd be lying if I said I've never trolled before. We all have. It was fun, But when trolling becomes your life, yeah, you have a sicker mental problem than the Internet. If your lifestyle is trolling, that's fucking weird to me.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man's sports.
Speaker 1: Uh, the Knicks talking about trading the entire team for Donovan mitchell.
Speaker 7: I.
Speaker 3: They were going to trade the Garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think Dolan was somewhere in that in that.
Speaker 3: Trade, please if we get rid of don't we do that.
Speaker 1: Everybody was hitting me because they, you know, they was asking about Julius, and I, you know, just let you let you know. I did because I was concerned about Julius in the trade. And he confirmed that he will not be getting traded.
Speaker 3: Okay, so breaking news.
Speaker 1: He's in the future plans for the Knicks. I do think the Knicks will try to trade for Donovan Mitchell. Donovanan would be great, but uh, Julius Randa will not be a part of any of that. So I was happy to hear that because I just I don't know why you would trade your most recent All Star for another All Star.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, cousin Nicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Knicks, I mean. And I like Donovan Mitchell. I don't think he's worth all that Utah is asking for. I see why they would ask for it, because just like, once we lose him, we're gonna be set back.
Speaker 4: A few years.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't pull the trigger on asking for what I saw some of the things that Utah was asking for for Donovan Mitchell. I like Donovan Mitchell. I think he's a star, but he hasn't won anything. He hasn't come close to winning anything. I just don't see why you would be trading the entire roster for this player.
Speaker 4: I just don't. Yeah, I don't understand that. The Katie and.
Speaker 3: Say, where Katie with the sons, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't think they have the money after they gave DeAndre aid and all of that money and paid Devin Booker, and you know, I just don't They don't have it to give Katie at this point.
Speaker 4: So and I'm and.
Speaker 1: You listen, they don't need I know that sounds crazy. I know that sounds crazy because Kevin Durant. Everyone can use Kevin Durant. He's one of those talents that is just wanting a lifetime player. He's seven feet he plays like a fucking shooting guard.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: But when I say they don't need him, it's because I'm saying they've had a lot of success.
Speaker 4: They've been right there. They just was in the finals two years ago.
Speaker 3: They I mean, the Warriors were in the finals of the year before and then they grabbed Durant.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that we're gonna we're gonna really sit down and talk about that one day.
Speaker 4: That was more of a Nike move than it was a Kevin Durant move.
Speaker 5: This is just me.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kevin Durant ever even cared to go to Golden State. I think that he was cool where he was at. And okay, see, I think that he was cool. If he would have went to you know, the Lakers, he was cool. He Kevin Durant is one of those players. I don't think that he really cares where he plays basketball at.
Speaker 5: I don't think he would have thought that it was an instant ring and it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they had a ring before him though, so it's not like so it's not like he went there and and and and brought a team that was in the gutter to prominence. They were one of the best teams the league for a few years at that point. I think that Nike because up until that point, Stephen Curry had the number one shoe in the league, I think three years in a row, four years in a row. So under Armor had the number one shoe in the league three four years in a row. And I think that Nike couldn't stand by and watch that happen, so they had to put the swoosh they had to send the swosh right next to Ua. They had to put the swash right next to Stets because it was like, fam he has the number one sneaker in the league three four years running. Yeah, Nike, we're doing the uniforms now, he the under armour can't have the number one selling shoe in the league.
Speaker 4: So I believe that Nike cohersed him into going there.
Speaker 3: I believe they gave me a big bag for it. It's funny you say that because I want Durant to go to Portland. That's personally just because I fucked with Like I can now that just hit my head too. Of Like, Portland would make a lot of sense, wouldn't Ike being right there?
Speaker 1: Absolutely would make a lot of sense. It would make the most sense. It's a market that But here's the thing. I think that you have to start asking what is it just business? Because that team still isn't going to be the Warriors. Like I love Katie, I love Dame, two of my favorite players in the league.
Speaker 3: But they have they have been beat the Warriors. Yes, that's exact, damn the exact squad bron beat them the year they broke the records. But I guess that was that was year they lost team they lost when they that broke.
Speaker 4: The record, that was six years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying they have lost before.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, the Western Conference. I don't think any team. I don't think Kevin Durant and okayc couldn't be the Warriors. Yeah, and it was. It was Katie and the Russ you know what I'm saying. And Okay has some really good teams.
Speaker 3: I really wish that team never Serd Jebaka and the Westbrook and around some of my favorite basketball.
Speaker 4: They had some really good teams.
Speaker 1: But the thing about Golden eight is they don't have any egos. They don't care who's the number leading scorer. They don't care who had game high tonight, they don't care who won MVP. They don't care about any of that shit. You talk about other teams, this ego on other teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Draymond has an ego, but not towards his teammates.
Speaker 4: No, not SARTs teammates, No, absolutely not. And That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's the difference with Golden State is they have a superstar like Steph Curry. They have a superstar like Klay Thompson. They have a guy like Draymond as vocal. That's you know, he's gonna do all the dirty shit. He's gonna not dirty because I don't want to give him that, but he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do dirty, physical ship, all the shit that you know.
Speaker 1: Connor doesn't end up on the stat sheet, but he's gonna do that every night with no problem about doing that. He doesn't care if he scores. He doesn't care if you know he doesn't Draymond doesn't care about that.
Speaker 4: He wants to win.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, you know, no matter what teams do in the West right now, nobody's beating.
Speaker 4: Golden State, not the Worries. No, I don't think so. So I don't know if Katie is still leaving Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I would like to see him stay. I think that when you win in New York, it just resonates louder than winning anywhere else.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, we haven't known since nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 1: When I say winning, I'm not even to much championship.
Speaker 4: Playoffs, just winning a round or two.
Speaker 3: It gets crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we went to the it was it. It was the Eastern Conference finals against the Bucks. Yeah, fire yo, I'm talking about like everybody was watching that series, and that's only that's really because it was a New York.
Speaker 4: Team at that level. Again, yep, people was watching.
Speaker 1: So I just to me, I just think that, you know, Kevin Durant should stay in New York.
Speaker 4: I don't think he will though.
Speaker 3: And for all the people that think we're delusional New Yorkers and we all think people care about New York, no, advertisers care about where the most people are, absolutely, and the most people are in major cities, New York being one of them. So when Brooklyn gets the Eastern Conference finals, it's a way easier ad sell because they know more people will watch. We're not delusional, even though we are. We are, but that's why we don't think everyone's like, ooh, the Knicks. That's it's New York. It's with any sport.
Speaker 1: Juan Soto, he's an outfielder for Washington Nationals. He rejected a fifteen year, four hundred and forty million dollar deal and will now entertain trade offers.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see that again.
Speaker 1: He rejected a fifteen year, four hundred and forty million dollar deal.
Speaker 3: Even know, if I want to comment on anyone's that has access to that type of money. Decision s fam You know, he has to know something we don't know.
Speaker 4: He knows math, I'm assuming, I'm assuming he knows me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, agent or him, I don't know the gentleman.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes you overthink it. Fifteen years, four hundred and forty million is a long time and a fun time.
Speaker 3: Fifteen is a long time, though, is a long time, and you don't know the stipulations in that contract of what he has to fulfill to get to that foreign million.
Speaker 1: Like no, fame with baseball is guaranteed money, hundred percent true, though baseball money is guaranteed, all right, what happens.
Speaker 3: If he gets hurt next year? Are they gonna pay him that money for sixteen years?
Speaker 1: You know, understand it guaranteed? Christy from the moment you sign guaranteed.
Speaker 4: It's like the NBA.
Speaker 1: I just think, once you signed is Garan, you can go out there and blow your jargon.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, now, he probably has things like how many All Star appearances and things like that he has to make, But that's what you're talking.
Speaker 4: I'm making more than the four forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can potentially make five hundred if he meets certain things, but the four forty is guaranteed. I think turning that down takes a lot of fucking Cohona is one wish.
Speaker 3: My mother didn't take me out of t bow, not that I would have made it.
Speaker 1: I was Withootball Champion like two summers in a row. I was smacking that shit all over the Grand Concourse.
Speaker 3: Playing withootball on Grand Concourse is fucking hysterical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, fun times, but yeah, I just thought that that was crazy. What a blessed position to be in when you could turn down four into forty million. And I think, I don't. I only think he's like I think he's like twenty three or twenty four years old or something like that.
Speaker 2: So he probably might want us a shorter term deal. He might at three five years.
Speaker 4: No, I'm here, and he wants to come to the Yankees. That's what it is. He wants to play for the Yankees. That's what I'm hearing. So, I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand they might offer him a one hundred mil less, but you know it'll.
Speaker 3: Be in pinstripes.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's might be able to get more endorse endorsement deals in New York that have less of a commitments a fifteen year contract, and he might he may get to the form you know.
Speaker 1: What, once you put for Pinstripes's you know, and you play decent. Oh you'll make your money for sure.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I think that's that's good. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: I was gonna try to catch a Yankee Red Sox game, but I'm probably not. Yeah, I just like, I just love when we played Red Sox and they're the top two teams in an American League East right now.
Speaker 3: So it is it is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go. I want to go to the stadium and talk my sh it. And I need a new jersey.
Speaker 3: To as a team. Yeah, we can see expense. We're getting bleacher seats. Oh yeah, we can do school sneak down. Yeah yeah. Second single, well, I guess you'd call a single Friday, Yeah, twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: The name of it? You know the name of it?
Speaker 3: Yet not me? Not And when no one listens, so it's fine.
Speaker 4: Not me. New single from Rory, Who's who's on this one?
Speaker 3: Funny from Rory's your project? I know, it's just it just sounds funny to men.
Speaker 4: You're Rory.
Speaker 3: New single for me, Yeah, your name, your parents' name, my guy Raheem and Chantel made from Toronto like Chantal. Yeah, it's an IG caption record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not me.
Speaker 3: Six.
Speaker 4: We'll be talking, okay, So when we'll be back, well we we'll be back. We'll be back this weekend. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: We'll play it on Friday.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's about oh and more sportsmans. Lebron played in the Jew League for the first time in eleven years. Yes, shout out to Lebron, and Drew.
Speaker 4: League was packed out to see him play.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that he played in the original gym and he played in a new gym.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: I do like that.
Speaker 3: So you think it's a fine frame to play in the Drew League. But transgenders can't swim with women.
Speaker 1: They can swim with other trans trans women, yes, just not with natural born female athletes.
Speaker 4: I think that's unfair.
Speaker 3: A lot of people in the Jew League were not naturally born like Lebron when it comes to playing basketball.
Speaker 1: Their men though the naturally there naturally they Yeah, I'm just better than you though, that's all.
Speaker 4: I'm in the gym more than you. That's all yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many, enjoy your week. Uh, Damaras still didn't take me to the movies. It's okay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see ship.
Speaker 3: With you no more.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Set me up to let me down, Keep setting me up to let me down, and then when I come here, the first thing you say is I'm tired of niggas.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm tired of.
Speaker 1: You saying you want to go to the movies, and then I don't hear from you until the next time I.
Speaker 4: See you at work. Yeah, that's all, Demarus, I don't want to hear from you. Okay.
Speaker 1: This has been another episode of New Royal Mom.
Speaker 4: See how they spend it.
Speaker 1: You're right, Damaris, I apologize. Wouldn't have came at you like that in the workspace. I see how that can offend you. So yes, this has been an new episode of New Rory and Maul. We will be back this week to talk and kicking some more. Y'all be safe, have a great, great week. I'm that nigger the ginger is pissing y'all.
Speaker 4: Be good peace, no Worria now