Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and and Tama Judge.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: I am in Lakina Slate shows today?
Speaker 4: Oh fun, I was just looking at the GRAM and you were in Beverly Hills. You're in Beverly Hills out of lunch without dreet.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's an annual ho ho ho lunch, Kyle.
Speaker 3: The other hole was there was a hole missing.
Speaker 2: But that hole has never been at that lunch.
Speaker 4: Oh not that close then, not that not that close.
Speaker 3: Well, I am so sick of being sick. I like.
Speaker 4: I got to like take a shower and get pretty today or do something. I'm like going crazy.
Speaker 2: Well you see right now?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, lovely.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you get to rest today. Do you have anything you do well?
Speaker 4: I would really like to decorate my Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: Well that I think you could do.
Speaker 4: Today's today and the twenty cameos I have, they're about ready to expire because I've been too sick to do and I always got shit to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit you to do.
Speaker 3: But let's get let's get this show on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Salt Lake City doing all the shit. I'm here to tell.
Speaker 3: You that they are. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: I am loving it. Okay, So we're going to be recapping Salt Lake City Season five.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they're on thirteen already. I know, doesn't it feel like they just started?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or it feels like New York may never end.
Speaker 4: My god, don't make me cough, but New York feels like it's been on for like three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been on six and a half years, like I've aged. I'm like the lady from Titanic watching god.
Speaker 3: Well, was it me?
Speaker 4: Or did it feel like we were watching the same episode as last week when it started?
Speaker 2: I know, I texted on the group gube Chat. I'm like, hey, guys, I just turned on episode thirteen, but like, did we watch this last week?
Speaker 4: It's because they started out with the same thing as last week, where they're smelling sense and I'm like, oh my god. This production company is absolutely amazing, or the editors are amazing. They promote everybody's businesses.
Speaker 3: Everyone. I'm over here at Orange County.
Speaker 4: I got to sneak my Vina bottles in the background and hope they don't.
Speaker 2: It's like me with my Waterloo water can right now, Like I'm like, what, what, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean, and it's just absolutely insane, Like I'm like, God, I wish we had that on our show.
Speaker 2: I know. It's I was like, back to the freaking basins, which I wonder, like have they come out yet? Because if she was smart, those would be.
Speaker 4: Out, they'd be out. But I love when she asks Brooks how does this smell? And he's like a sled at the four Seasons.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. He didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a trivia question for you. Can Oh, yeah, trivia question for you. Can you name Meredith's caviar brand?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Cowboy caviar. I have no idea Cowboy caviar. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea either. Meredith Marx, Oh it's named Meredith mars.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: She kind of names everything after herself, doesn't she. That's one thing I've never bought into. When you do a business, like, don't name it after yourself.
Speaker 2: That's like, what do you mean my new business is gonna call be called Teddy?
Speaker 3: Teddy. Now call it the Gnats the.
Speaker 2: Gnats Workshop. Okay, so they're doing bath bombs, they're smelling it. But the Seth like has no time for it. He's like, listen, we could talk about these bath bombs whenever. Let's get right into the juice. Let's talk about the bomb, mitzvah.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the sled shaming.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Meredith explains what set off. She said Brittany said that Angie was slut shaming Brittany, and then Meredith said that Angie continuously hits below the belt. And this was supposed to be a hate free event. I Meredith, if you wanted a hate free.
Speaker 3: Event, don't invite anybody.
Speaker 2: I hired two security guards while filming for real.
Speaker 4: Hard very true, very true.
Speaker 2: Like, are you launching a bullshit scented bath bomb? Because that's what I'm feeling.
Speaker 3: What let me just ask you, was sled shaming?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: That mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, getting late all the time? Is that really a bad thing? That means you have a you have a sex drive. That's something I'm really jealous of nowadays at my age. You're like, someone, please slut shame made I want to have that sex drive so I can be slutshamed.
Speaker 2: Well, then, Angie. Then we cut to Angie and Sean talking about the bob Mitzvah. Angie hasn't stopped crying since Meredith kicked her out of the event. I wasn't really I think when I watched last week's episode, I wasn't really thinking about how Angie probably felt after being screamed, like, Oh.
Speaker 3: I know I want to cry to you. But is it just me? Or is Angie getting kicked out of a lot of events lately?
Speaker 2: You know what why I can't help myself. I just love me some Angie because even though she made getting kicked out of a lot of events, her scene with Mary was so good.
Speaker 3: That it was so good.
Speaker 4: But between between getting kicked out and throwing things and kicking things, she's it's a very violent season for Angie right now. But that the scene with Mary was it was heartwarming. I mean, Mary hasn't really I mean you compare Mary to last season. It was like sitting on different human beings, sitting over there by herself, not engaging, and now she's really opening up. I think you can really see, like a a Mary that that is sad, that needs help, that needs friends.
Speaker 2: And being authentic. But before we get to that, we get Meredith's daughters said that the part that sent her was when Sean said that Meredith should listen to both sides.
Speaker 4: Well, that's absolutely the truth, because I'm like, maybe if you listen to both sides, you would have known the truth.
Speaker 2: And also, if you're that focused on your mitzvah, why are in front of all of your friends and family, why are you screaming that loudly? Well, then Meredith says she doesn't care about both sides because Sean and Angie constantly lie and gaslight her. Between Shawn's comments about Brooks to Angie's comments about Merriti's hearing aids, I really I think, you know, like on Instagram, when you can block a comment or something like, I think Housewives producer should block the word gaslight Like anytime a Housewife says it, it goes like yeah, because it's not used correct like correctly, and it's just every franchise.
Speaker 4: Every franchise is using it. It's like the the word of the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. Then Mary lets herself into Angie's house. Nobody opened the door for her. Angie said she wasn't finished being ready for Mary yet, and then Mary said she had a rough day. She tells Angie that she noticed Robert Junior wasn't acting the same when they sat down to have the conversation. He admitted to taking hairin and pills and acid and it just was a lot and it's really sad. And then Mary said she feels responsible because if she doesn't blame herself, then whose fault is it? Oh?
Speaker 4: I could see that as a parent, you're gonna blame yourself if you miss something that big.
Speaker 3: I mean when your child says they're.
Speaker 4: On heroin and acid and xanax and all these things, that would be a tough pill to swallow. You know. I always worried about my kids and they're going through the teenage era because you haven't gotten there yet really, but they just want to be in the room and they want to either game or they just don't want to be bothered, and it's like, what is going on in there?
Speaker 3: I've always like, are.
Speaker 4: You sure you're okay? You're spending a lot of time in your room. But I think back, I do the same thing. I get just like leave me alone, parents, you know, I want to be by myself, so you would feel a little a lot guilty.
Speaker 2: But I think that's I mean, no matter what the issue is with your kids, when you see them struggling.
Speaker 3: Pain is so hard.
Speaker 4: Well, i'd talk and not eat because she said the food looks good, but I'm not eating it.
Speaker 3: What Mary?
Speaker 4: Mary was there to talk and not eat because when the cheese board came out, She's all, that looks good, but I'm not eating it.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm sorry, I'd be so blunt, but.
Speaker 4: Because I'll have some of that champagne, I just don't know how to open it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and then them trying to pour it, and then Mary's like, hold on, let me help you, Like why are you It's like when somebody like poors beer from a keg and they just hold the beer like this, oh yeah, everywhere. But I thought it was smart and also like intuitive to have this conversation with Angie because of Angie's mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, well it kind of like made sense. I thought the same thing. But do you think and you will keep her promise to Mary and not tell anybody about her situation with Robert Junior?
Speaker 3: Are she gonna blow it.
Speaker 2: I think she will. I can't. I mean, if she doesn't, it's gonna show a really different side to Angie. I mean, I think Angie may be reactive and act out in some ways when you know she's upset or she feels like she's been wronged. But I think if you've dealt with something like addiction in your own family and you saw how much harmony it's caused towards you, if she uses it against Mary, no matter what the hell Mary does, I really hope she doesn't, because it felt like a really genuine conversation, and I thought Angie was being a good friend to her, like there's actually nothing you could do what you are.
Speaker 4: Do you think Angie is her closest friend in that group or because Angie's mom went through addiction, production decided to put them together.
Speaker 2: I think she's the closest friend in the group. I mean, even when we saw like the pictures from Kathy Hilton's Christmas party the other night, and she's there with Mary, and that was the same last year they sat next to each other at the reunion as well, So I think they have a true friendship.
Speaker 4: You don't get to pick you don't get to pick where you set at the reunion.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying that if you're being sat next to someone most of the time, it means you're getting along with them. You know. It's heartbreaking. And you can see that Mary is not playing it up from the cameras, like sometimes you see housewives cry and you're like that, you're not crying.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, she's crying. She's crying credibly sad.
Speaker 2: It's really really sad. I mean, I guess they have come a long way from when Mary said, who's Angie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean Mary wasn't. She didn't warm up to anybody really back then, But I think.
Speaker 2: She has now. I think she made a really good point in her confessional. She's like, I don't have my mom, I don't have my grandma, I don't have I.
Speaker 4: Know, it's so sad, so heartbreaking. Did do have we found out? Is she still with her husband or did they separate?
Speaker 2: I think they're still together.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't film, he doesn't want to, but there was some words going around that they separated.
Speaker 2: She said on watching Happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh that's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: But I you know, of course she's gonna want to lean on her friend and her friend that actually has experience with this, and I really hope, I.
Speaker 3: Hope he's doing okay, that he's.
Speaker 2: Doing okay, and I hope that she's doing okay, and that she really does know, like she's helping so many people right now by sharing and not She's.
Speaker 4: Got a little she got a little backlash about it. You know, people said that they didn't think that she should be sharing it, But I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: I think there's certain things clearly that are off limits. But I think there's two different levels to this. Not only was it clear to the audience that something was wrong, that something was wrong.
Speaker 4: If he was a minor, I would say no, I would not share that on national TV.
Speaker 2: But this may also be something for him later in life, you know, like if you know, hopefully when he is clean and sober and doing well, like now that it's out there and that like there's like another level of like I hate you because people love to throw this in my face, but certain level of accountability. Now, yeah, you know, it's not a hidden secret that they're trying to protect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes people want it to be a secret.
Speaker 4: Like I've known people that had gone through rehab and they didn't want anybody to know.
Speaker 2: But I thought that Mary handled it differently than how Mia is handling her situation on Potomac.
Speaker 4: Oh you think, Yeah, like throwing him under the bus and running him over and then over again and backing up and going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a lot. Then they get to the airport and the ladies ask if Bron when is okay. I'm when they ask if Bron, when's okay? And she says she's been by a dog. I thought it was gonna be like.
Speaker 4: A time this woman was mauled by a dog and we're just now seeing it or hearing about it. Those wounds were like a week old, and so why why did production not go film with her after this happened.
Speaker 2: Well, She's like, they I had to pick the stitches out early so I could enjoy the water. I was like, but when they showed her leg and her arm, I was like, holy shit, this isn't like a housewife injury, Like you were really.
Speaker 3: Molled the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit afraid of dogs. If that happened to me, I would be traumatized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, traumatized, Well, she said, you know, she said she took her dog to the dark park and someone left their dog unattended. The dog bit her from behind on her caf and when she leaned forward, the dog bit her arm too. And she wasn't exaggerating because we oh my.
Speaker 3: God, it was Gnarley and no one else was Gnarley.
Speaker 4: What the fact that Heather peede on this seat in the inside the plane and left the pee on the toilet seat is so disgusting, Like you I missed this part?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Meredith goes, oh my god, the toilet in the in the plane was gross.
Speaker 3: There's peel and a toilet seat. And Heather goes, yeah, that was me.
Speaker 4: I hit turbulence and I'm like, really, wipe wipe it off like that shows like a character flawed, like you have zero consideration for others.
Speaker 2: Zero that is.
Speaker 3: I hope she was joking.
Speaker 4: I really hope she was joking, because that is really gross.
Speaker 2: She had to have been joking.
Speaker 4: She didn't sound like she was joking, but she could. I'm hoping because I would hate to think that she has zero self awareness like that, like hello, other people are joking.
Speaker 2: We have to believe that she was.
Speaker 3: Well, I need to know were you joking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know whether were you joking or did you really leave pee all over the sea?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Mexico and Lisa split the villa's up. Villa one Meredith, Heather, Lisa and Brittany, and then Villa two is Bronwen, Angie, Whitney and Mary. We can see that bron When is really upset about this rooming situation because Lisa is her closest friend and felt like it was a message. Did you feel like it was a message?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: You know, people have to understand and the cast clearly understands. The sometime production was to split you guys up, so there's a different dynamic. If they have the same besties hanging in the same room all the time doesn't make for good TV, so they want to split it up a little bit. So I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I think I could have find wrong with it is I think that's the same place in Port of Viota that I broke my foot, No I jumped into. I think that might be the same. The trip makes me miss not breaking my foot, but just being a port of Virata. But that Lizzie girl, that greeted them in the hotel. The greet with the drinks was the same one that greeted us last year in Cancun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It does pr for a bunch of the hotels in Mexico. I'm like, ye, I remember.
Speaker 3: Her, like I know you.
Speaker 2: Then An goes, I might be.
Speaker 3: Mistaken, but it looked just like her. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then Angie goes into Whitney's room and they talk about bron When staying in their villa, Angie and Whitney ask Braun when why she thought she was kicked out of the cool girl club. Bronwen is both in mental and physical pain, is upset by Lisa's decision on rooming, seeing as Lisa is supposed to be her closest friend and Lisa's room. She and Meredith discuss how Bronwin gets upset Lisa over everything. Lisa is pissed because she told Braun when not to bring gifts, but she did.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's praying the gifts stop. That's nice, but there's nothing worse than talking about somebody.
Speaker 3: And then they come into the room' oh hi Bronwin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But Meredith says she doesn't vibe with Angie because she says mean things to people. Okay, this is where an edit can get you. If they wouldn't have shown a little quick flashback to where Lisa is on the phone with Bronwin, maybe we would think that Lisa is overreacting the gift thing. But since she did get to see the conversation, it's like I kind of see Lisa's point a little bit, like are you trying out? I mean, a gift is a gift.
Speaker 4: A gift is a gift tether to bro even if she throws the party or I mean throws the trip or whatever, she will always bring us a little gift.
Speaker 3: That's just her thing. We always know how there's going to bring us a gift.
Speaker 2: Even if she doesn't throw the trip. Yeah, sometimes she has to get a gift regardless. Steal my thunder all you.
Speaker 3: Want, Yeah it, I mean, bring me the gift. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Send me the Karista shampoo and conditioner.
Speaker 4: Like those those they're like one hundred dollars a bottle, like yeah, Angie, Angie gifted those bottles to us.
Speaker 2: Remember when we first her Angie, I'm out so you.
Speaker 4: Know, so I don't have We're more than happy to have Merediths bottles of shampoo, But next.
Speaker 2: Time, can you send the thing that you go like this on so that that I can get the shampoo and conditioner out.
Speaker 4: I got the pump you did, You probably just forgot to put it in there. But I just think that Lisa making a big devout problems gift is just stupid.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't personally care, but.
Speaker 4: She knows I can't use sell fae of my hair. I'm dead. Meredith is so petty. Just say thank you and give the two hundred dollars bottles of shampoo to your daughter.
Speaker 3: Don't get bout anyone. It's like giving the bunny. Don't give it back.
Speaker 2: Just keep the ship or give it to me, gift it, regift it. But I think this goes to show like Lisa's saying that bron Whin gets upset about everything, but clearly Lisa also gets upset about everything because she cares about this freaking journal gift or whatever it was, the sparkly little notebooks. Oh yeah, then the ladies we have we have another uh covers.
Speaker 3: A little sponsored post.
Speaker 2: I want the gift even more because it was a passport cover. I need one of those I know.
Speaker 3: One of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bron would give us one. Then the lady's sip of course, read it tequila drinks before dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, here's some drinks. They're made up vita tequila.
Speaker 2: Oh you have these ready for me? But hold on, hold on, I have an announcement. I have an announcement. I brushed my teeth this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good, because I did not. I just barely got up. Brittany announcing her daughter. She spoke to her daughter is a big deal. I get it if anybody gets it, but nobody cared. I mean, that really says a lot. But I think that she just chowse her moment, like at the wrong time. Like, honestly, she should have had that convo with somebody. She's close to a one on one conversation, but.
Speaker 3: I was like, Hi, I have an announcement.
Speaker 4: It was like she was too eager to get it out. It was just so awkward.
Speaker 2: But she does that every time, And that's why I think if she just authentically let these conversations happen when it comes up, like if somebody were to ask her like, how are you doing, and she's like, you know, I'm actually really happy.
Speaker 4: Right now, because you know why, Teddy, No one gives a Nobody's asking her how are you Britney. She is like, I feel like she's such an outsider. Like everyone's like, oh, there is Brittany. Yeah, I'm not seeing her mass very well.
Speaker 2: Lisa took one for the team having her in her villa. In my opinion, well yeah, but then.
Speaker 4: But Brittany's like, she likes me better. That's why I'm in Lisa's room. I'm like, no, Brittany, it was strategic.
Speaker 2: Well. Bronwin shares with Lisa and the group that she was surprised by the room situation. She and Lisa argue, with bron saying Lisa doesn't listen to her feelings. Lisa is relatively quiet and listening for Lisa. I would say yeah, but she was still missing the point. I don't think Bronwin was complaining about how her room aesthetically looked.
Speaker 4: Bron was a little insufferable in this episode. She was I mean, I'm here for it. I think she's a great newbie. I've never seen a newbie this engaged in years.
Speaker 2: No. Then Bronwin says that Lisa insinuates that Bronwin is snobby and then the fight continues. I love a fight that continues as they leave drinks and walk to dinner, like they can't even stop it. They're like, no, no, hold on, one more.
Speaker 3: Thing, one more one more hold.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're checking in for our seats, but let's have we're still fighting.
Speaker 5: If you don't want in productions like run behind them like it's pretty good, then you know, I feel I feel like I wish Monica was there at this point.
Speaker 4: I know Monica would have fit in, and she was a great housewife too. I'm hoping that she comes back.
Speaker 2: Then they get to dinner, Angie rives to a Brooks Marks bag on her seat, which Meredith had placed there to give back the gifts Angie brought to it.
Speaker 4: But wasn't it weird that everybody sat down and then Angie was a lesson sit down and she sat down where the bag is, Like, did somebody tell her that's your seat right there? You got to sit right there?
Speaker 2: Don't you think we're always put in seats very rarely? Is it? Like just pick your own seats? And then Angie is that you could tell she's like immediately offended.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean by the way she threw it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that comes later. But Meredith says she asked for the gifts back, and then Angie said, that's not what she said. And then they go back and forth and we see the clips of the times they said, that's not what I said. That's what I said. But I didn't appreciate that we didn't get a flashback to what she did say, because I said, what did you say?
Speaker 4: Who said that? I said that? You said that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, shut up, you guys. Who said what?
Speaker 2: But then Brittany Brittany interjects into the argument, saying she's the reason Angie got kicked out because Angie slut shamed her. Angie tells Brittany to take the shampoo because her hair fried and it looks like shit, and tosses the bag at her upside down, causes shampoo a crash on the table. Then she's like, quipping, a woosie, I didn't realize the bag was upside down. I was gonna fall on the ground. I'm like, yeah, okay, I mean, Angie knows how to fight. I'm gonna give her that. Like she this girl, like I would be afraid to get her upset it was giving Tamra throwing a napkin.
Speaker 3: But yeah with you, but yeah, with five pound bottles of shampoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if that would have hit her in the head.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be in a whole Atlanta of a situation. But this is where I kind of forgot, and I had to go back and into my notes and into the world wide web. Brittany used the word slut before anybody.
Speaker 4: Yes, they showed the flashback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like we love a slut, own it, own it.
Speaker 2: But Brittany says this is a whole new Loafer angie and says she didn't know the bad was upside down, that she's a drama queen. And then they get back and forth into this slut shaming conversation which I don't necessary. Like when they showed the flashbacks of Brittany, like showing her cross this underwear or showing the flower card from the other guy or whatever it was, it was like she was bragging about her sexcapades and then now all of a sudden, after she called somebody else's slut, it's very convenient.
Speaker 4: Well, thank god for breaking down the timeline of events, because if it wasn't for her I mean, brockwin is the way she speaks sometimes is starting to feel like the wicked witch of the East or West or wherever Salt Lake City is.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: No, I it Well, first this happened, and then I beat it up. I was like, thank you, I appreciate that because I didn't fully remember. But I also, you know, Meredith starts to get involved there. Then she's screaming at Angie Brawn and screaming everyone's going and then I think at one point production must have been like, hey, Heather, you know she's got that text like are you you better do?
Speaker 3: What's Whitney?
Speaker 2: Whitney please wait?
Speaker 4: He's kind of just fallen off at the radar.
Speaker 2: Well, we saw on a Instagram today that, you know, supposedly things are going askew in her life and she's hoping to keep her snowflake. Because also we have to remember whitney'spots set at the reunion this year.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't always believe those things you read.
Speaker 3: They're talking about her marriage.
Speaker 4: There's a outlet out there that is AI generated and overseas, and they're doing the same thing to me saying that I'm getting divorced, that Eddie has a gambling addiction. That were one point five million dollars in debt and I had to borrow two million dollars from Alexis. Where Alexis pulled two million dollars out of her ass, I don't know, but before we're good.
Speaker 2: Can Alexis give me two million dollars? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, does she have two million dollars? But the thing is, it's like it's And then I was talking to Emily about it. She goes, oh, that outlet did the same thing to me, said the exact same story, just changed the names to you know, Hers and Shanes. Alexis wouldn't give you two dollars to be honest, But it's so I don't always believe that stuff. Like my mom is getting all riled about this. It's only I think it's on Facebook, and it's an outlet that I've never heard. I've sent it to. I sent it to Dave Quinn. I'm like, have you heard this? He's like, no, it doesn't seem real. Then I asked my friend at the Daily Mail, I'm like, have you heard of this? He's like, no, it's fake. It's like a AI generated I mean.
Speaker 2: There's so much bullshit about people's marriages, and I really don't think that it's over their marriage.
Speaker 4: First, I'm like, I don't have anything to worry about with Eddie. The only thing you have to worry about is if he dies, because I don't know how I can live without him.
Speaker 2: That's it being romantic.
Speaker 4: I guess, as romantic as I get. But oh and he has a love child too.
Speaker 2: Oh he does yeah with me?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but then Kayden's the loved child.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Kayden not Kayden.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then the dinner and with Meredith and Angie coming together and saying they don't want to fight this, this kind of felt like a real moment. Maybe Andrew was just so exhausted she was like, I got it just.
Speaker 3: Well that I yeah, I believe that she was.
Speaker 4: I mean, being thrown out and everybody like just looking at her as she walks out that is humiliating. And then you go home and you're like, how do I feel the show with these girls? And I just got thrown out and nobody's on my side, Like that's rough.
Speaker 2: But I do think the only thing that made Meredith listen that Brittany had called Angie slept first was when Heather finally stepped up and started talking. Yeah, because Lisa was still on the other side, like Lids.
Speaker 3: But shame on Meredith.
Speaker 4: Shame on Meredith that made this big ordeal at her bot Mitza when she didn't even know all the facts. And Sean was right, maybe she should have known all the facts before she got her security guards that were just strategically placed there.
Speaker 3: Because somebody I could.
Speaker 2: Use the line for from last season. I mean, I think she let the fact that she doesn't like Angie get in the way of logical thinking in this moment. But I can't say this fight was petty perfection like fighting over Shane. You couldn't have a Housewives dinner under better conditions like this was amazing. Yeah, we talk about scenes for next week?
Speaker 3: Can I wait? Can I say something though? Do you find we see Brodwin being.
Speaker 4: What looks like allegedly very controlled by her older husband, right? Do you think she tries to throw her weight around with these ladies because she doesn't have that control at home.
Speaker 3: I think I.
Speaker 2: Think that could be. I mean, I think if you if somebody is talking and I'm I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, I'm just suspect.
Speaker 2: If somebody is treating you less than at home and you feel like you don't have a voice.
Speaker 3: Right, and then you go and try to push your weight around.
Speaker 4: Because he seems very surprised to see her act that way, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: What about the scenes for next week? When she's like, you don't know about.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, I'm like, I bring it. I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Todd, Todd, She no, I mean Todd must have like a lifetime prescription for about what is it?
Speaker 3: Cow is?
Speaker 2: No? What is it where it gets your wiener heart?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: The blue pill? What's that called?
Speaker 2: I almost said vowel tracks, but I think that's.
Speaker 3: For her purpise.
Speaker 4: Viagra.
Speaker 2: Maybe it could be braun when cheating. We don't know which way they It could be either one.
Speaker 4: I don't think he would put up with bram when if she cheated on him.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. But she's given us a little nugget every single even when she's being insufferable, at least she's giving us timelines screenshots. Yeah, and she doesn't exaggerate.
Speaker 4: But do you know what she's still in the show is what she's doing. You know, last year it was a lot of Whitney and Heather and this year they've really taken a back seat. Who was first seats at the reunion last year was Monica? It was Monica, well, Monica and Heather. But who who's it's It's gotta be and Angie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Andrew sent her snowflake.
Speaker 3: But ron Win was third seat, which is rare for a newbie.
Speaker 4: They're usually last because they usually don't engage as much as the.
Speaker 2: Well also, once, just to kind of close this out for a second, did you watch what watch What Happens Live last night or see the clips?
Speaker 3: No, brit huh huh, I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: She's like metamorphosed into a different human being since the show, Brittany has yes, looked like a completely different person.
Speaker 3: Well, that tends to happen on Housewives. We got it.
Speaker 4: We got one on our show that's totally transformed themselves into me.
Speaker 2: Well, I here's the thing. I would say, all of us have done some transformations throughout the years, but this is a quick turnaround for completely different.
Speaker 3: Like I have to go.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm sure there's clips on watchopp and slives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so who knows?
Speaker 4: But she had a she's got a half a season glow Up, which.
Speaker 2: Is I am loving it. I'm loving that there hasn't been a filler episode so far off Salt Lake City like that.
Speaker 3: They're doing it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I remember the day that they were announced at Bravo Con. We all went, oh God, that's gonna be horrible.
Speaker 2: And now it's our favorite.
Speaker 3: I know, And now it's one of the top shows.
Speaker 2: New York's had a filler season, so, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and then there's that.
Speaker 2: What do you think they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: You think they're going to recast the show, not totally recast.
Speaker 2: But they gotta switch things around. They gotta do something.
Speaker 3: I'm not disagreeing. I'm not disagreeing.
Speaker 4: But every time Andy talks about the show, he's talked about it like it's one of his favorites and they're.
Speaker 2: Doing great and he's good at that.
Speaker 3: I know he gets shipped for yeah doing.
Speaker 2: That, But thanks for listening to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and uh yeah, thank you Salt Lake City for giving us most. I texted Angie this morning to see if she's at the same horseshow because normally she is. She Yeah, I'm hoping I see her in her ginormous sunglasses, and that happen