Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and show Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and know he Armstrong and Yetty's she's.
Speaker 3: Looking at the text line. How many people have jobs?
Speaker 2: I know some of you do. If you work with the public, I suppose you take a lot of crap. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But how many jobs do you do you get like directly hated as much as when you have a show like this and you and you read texts and emails, I mean, just people that hate you and say vile things to you. How many jobs are like that?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 2: Does you get used to it? It's kind of amusing.
Speaker 3: I have a number of horrible things that people say to me every single day. It's just, you know, wouldn't happen in every line of work. Well, you got a feature you don't want to give him?
Speaker 2: The air always.
Speaker 3: Refers to I don't know if it was Joe or Jackass that said it, but.
Speaker 1: The simple pleasures of phrase, no kidding, let's see. Uh oh, here's here, speaking of feedback from the audience, here's this one crack pot.
Speaker 2: He's I can't.
Speaker 1: Decide if he's serious or not, It almost can't be. But anytime Michelle Obama comes up, he insists she has male.
Speaker 3: Genitals, right, that's every time. That's the thing in some circles for some reason. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, all right, so.
Speaker 3: Whatever, I mean, if it were true, it would be quite the scandal. I don't think it's true at all, but it would be quite the scandal if it were true.
Speaker 2: You gotta admit that, right.
Speaker 1: Barack Obama is married to a transgender well, a dude who presents it feminine, a drag queen.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that would that would get headlines. Where's the kids come from? I mean, yeah, so that would be its fright, clearly adopted? Yeah or something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh boy, I don't think it's true at all.
Speaker 2: I'd never even have never even considered it.
Speaker 1: But oh man, uh so, lots of squeeze in the final hour of the week.
Speaker 4: But first, let us.
Speaker 1: Pause reflect and take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're dealing with the real world.
Speaker 2: The Israel says, Iran will pay a price, dead league, precise and above all surprising.
Speaker 5: It would be a gift by the Jewish state to humanity.
Speaker 2: Ah no, you took you Inhaled. You didn't. He didn't exhale himenough either, it completely exallent.
Speaker 3: Okay, desperate communities still without power or water in the Black Mountain area, that we're very happening.
Speaker 4: Your whole, your whole premise of the question is misinformation, sir.
Speaker 1: Mandatory evacuations on both coasts of Florida.
Speaker 3: We will hold looters accountable and people are not going to get away with messing with anyone's property.
Speaker 2: Former President of Trump, get a life, man, help these people.
Speaker 6: He has an ability to fall asleep while on camera and manage he's stone cold.
Speaker 4: Anyways, never mind, I'm feeling great and I'm feeling nervous.
Speaker 7: What would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 2: There is done a thing that comes to mind. Their pardon me that a vice president? The question was how are you going to pay for it?
Speaker 4: So I'm going to make sure that the richest among us who can afford it, pay their fair share in taxes.
Speaker 6: Our biggest threat to democracy is stupid.
Speaker 2: Here it is good versus evil. Thanks most important election of our lifetime. She's in a lot of trouble. She can't talk to the press.
Speaker 4: You know, we have aspirations, we have dreams.
Speaker 7: As I was saying, oh no, you wild again, content of that section would not be out of place in the backpack of an extremist.
Speaker 8: It's clear there.
Speaker 2: Are times we have not met our editory in student.
Speaker 1: It's my understanding that as a journalists we are obligated to challenge them.
Speaker 9: Why won't you stand up for you?
Speaker 2: Why won't you stand up for me?
Speaker 8: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: No, We're not gonna go through this again, Michael, you blow out, you go, and then you go.
Speaker 4: I feel I get my theater checking the AA there or an institute of some sort, because this is crap. Who crap?
Speaker 1: That's okay, all right, okay, all right everywhere.
Speaker 3: That was from Wednesday's episode or the podcast in which the Michael is off. Today, he's celebrating his wedding anniversary with his wife, which is really really nice.
Speaker 2: But Michael Angel is trying to do.
Speaker 3: The TikTok challenge of you exhale as hard as you can and then try to scream, and it's kind of funny because you got no air. But he could not pull off. He can couldn't pull it off. He couldn't exhale and not not inhale again, and didn't even understand what we were asking for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very very trouble. A couple a couple of things for you.
Speaker 3: One, if you were watching the NFL game last night, this is kind of interesting. The Thursday night game is on Amazon. Maybe that's why I didn't easily find it because I don't know where to find it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: What do they deliver it in a package? I don't know where to find the Amazon Prime game. I guess I was following it on my phone, just the score. But anyway, the forty nine ers should have been awarded possession of the ball on a muffed punt in Seattle. They ended up winning, so this doesn't matter to the who won, but they should have been awarded the ball in a muffed punt but weren't because the NFL replay center did not have access to the definitive shot of the play from the Amazon Prime video broadcast. Apparently, the NFL does not have the same deal with Amazon that they have with like NBC and CBS in terms of access to the replays for a variety of complicated reasons, I'm sure. Yeah, But so Amazon had a better shot that would have made it clear what happened, but the NFL doesn't have access to it, so they got it wrong.
Speaker 2: They got to.
Speaker 3: Fix that, obviously, I mean, because that was if that was a decided the game playoff situation, that would be such a scandal. Like everybody in America saw the video that made it clear what direction it was, but the NFL wasn't allowed to see it, right, right.
Speaker 1: The whole trend toward Yeah, this game's on this stream and service, and that one's on that stream and service, and then this one's gonna be on Ham Radio, and this one's just gonna be in film.
Speaker 2: Strips for elementary schools, and.
Speaker 1: No anybody who writes a big enough check, well, yeah, all right, we'll put it on I don't know, one of those dopey home shopping network channels, all right, all right, Yeah, the Monday Nent game will be on QVC this week.
Speaker 3: Well, and some of the do some of the channels you get with every package, every cable satellite package, you would ever have, Some of them you absolutely don't unless you're spending like forty dollars a month or something, so it varies a lot. Okay, that's that topic. Then this one. I have an acquaintance who works for the federal government. I'll be very, very vague because I don't want to get him in trouble. Who sent me a text conversation.
Speaker 1: It's Pete Bodhajeg. Why don't you just ad minute you and Peter close me.
Speaker 2: And may or Pete.
Speaker 3: Somebody works in the federal government and there is a meeting about something.
Speaker 2: I got to continue to be vague. Anyway.
Speaker 3: The meeting that was only going to be for women because it was about lactating has been opened up to men and women, with the email saying specifically not let me get the exact wording here, it applies to all people because women are not the only ones who lactate, So they've opened up the meeting to both men and women or all people. That doesn't say men and women, obviously, because that would be a signing gender. It just says it's open to all women and some all people. And somebody asked why, and they said, because women aren't the only ones elected. And then the response is very rare case, oh go ahead. Some of the responses as from the people involved in the text. Well, I'm sure they won't say anything to their bosses because you'd get in trouble. You period are period essing me, sit next to me, don't smell my coffee mug when they have to go to the other way. In other words, you'd be drinking. You try to put up with this.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Something else, and it reminded me I had a procedure done yesterday that involved male parts and I won't be any more.
Speaker 2: Specific thing that, but I was doing a little googling about.
Speaker 3: It to see if I can eat before I get this done, or is that a problem because I couldn't remember if I could eat or drink whatever. And I did a little googling, and everything I found from any like official site about medical stuff would use phrasing like people who have of penises or humans that possess that would always be the crazy word. They never said men or women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got we got words for that already, and they're just fine and always have them.
Speaker 3: I thought, really, you've got to go that far, even on this site. You can't just say for dudes who get this procedure done, it's that people who experience the penises or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Said bitesticled humans. What how crazy? Is that?
Speaker 1: It's crazy and it's stupid, and this radical gender theory and it's part of neomarxism. Got a great story from the good folks at the Free Press. How DEI has transformed the National Science Foundation. Your tax dollars that are supposed to be going to curing cancer, and then you know, observing the aura of the sun is now being spent on research exploring white supremacy and non normaltive forms of gender and sexuality and the rest of it.
Speaker 3: What all you people, all you people, there's probably nobody listening that participates in this sort of stuff. But what all those people need to realize is all you people in government.
Speaker 2: Nobody else in the real world is doing this. This is all made up in your own little bubble.
Speaker 3: Nobody else in the real world is opening up lactating classes to all humans because they're afraid they're gonna leave out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's not even worth discussing, but well, education and media are in on it. If I had education and media on my side and government, i'd feel pretty good that I had allies.
Speaker 2: True, and.
Speaker 3: If you only run in those circles. Well, if you only run in the circles of the government and education, and then you take through the media that everybody agrees with you, Yeah, I could see how it'd be pretty easy.
Speaker 2: To be bubbled.
Speaker 3: But the rest of us, nobody else is doing it, Like ninety five percent, it might be higher than that of people.
Speaker 2: Don't think any of this makes sense. Yes, some of it is receding.
Speaker 1: As of a year ago, all sorts of corporations were pushing this stuff. It's a little less now, but it's still a big problem. This is a federal agency that has opened up the lactating class to all humans who lactate. Hey, excuse me, excuse me. I'm trying as hard as I can overhear, but I'm not lactating. You gotta I wonder why that is.
Speaker 2: Can you think of a reason that might be.
Speaker 3: I'll give you all day. I think you're not activating your glutes hard enough. See if you can squeeze a little out of there.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, teach, teacher, teacher, I'm stroking my beard and thinking, why can't I lactate? Do you have any thoughts?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd have fun doing that.
Speaker 3: Me and none of my male friends. Are have ever lacked? Do you think we're outliers there? Or or what bad attitude? I'll take your question off the air. Oh, we exactly bad bad attitude. More in the way, stay here. Oh we might have to get this audio.
Speaker 2: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Doug m Off was on Morning Joe Today on MSNBC was asked about the whole slap in his ex girlfriend and his.
Speaker 1: He slapped me in front of her husband. That's not funny, but I laughed, So it's confusing. It was intended to be shocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, His response was, those allegations are just a distraction.
Speaker 2: No, no, sway, So there's that.
Speaker 3: Another one is a Kamala Harris campaign person asking being talking about the polls which aren't looking good. The poll that the speaker that that she and I are most interested in is going to happen next month and that's when we're focused on.
Speaker 2: Which is what you say when you're losing. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And then one other thing, Katie, homework assignment for you later this hour, Will you tell me what the new protein cola drinks are?
Speaker 2: I guess that's a hot trend and I need to know about it.
Speaker 8: Okay, sounds like a cola drink with protein in it.
Speaker 2: But he sounds like busy soup? Do you do the research? All right?
Speaker 1: Interesting? You know I'm gonna call an audible here. Nah I want. I can't decide, I can't design.
Speaker 2: I can't decide. You're gonna snap a drink to the running back or you're gonna sneak or what are you gonna do? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Timeout, you just call the time out, so I you know, it's funny. It was in the midst of the whole uh CBS This Morning staff meeting tony decouple ton of hushy coats madness.
Speaker 2: That it also became clear that that.
Speaker 1: Sixty minutes had fundamentally materially edited one of Kamala Harris's responses to make her sound more coherent.
Speaker 2: And we mentioned it and we played it for.
Speaker 1: You, But I think we under appreciated how egregious that is. I mean, I understand, if you do a long interview and you have X number of minutes to air it, you're going to have to do some editing. But to air the Q and A in a preview piece and then alter it fundamentally before you air it is just astounding. This let's do the first one. Obviously forty This was in the teaser that ran on Face the Nation.
Speaker 2: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening.
Speaker 4: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 1: So halting nervous, sounding not terribly coherent on an item of incredible immediate importance right now, and here's what aired on sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: But it seems that Prime Minister netanya who is not listening.
Speaker 4: We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this.
Speaker 7: War to end.
Speaker 3: See to me if it's decisive, confident, If it's the other way around, it's perfectly excusable. One was for a promo on the Sunday Show to promo The Big Show sixty minutes on Monday night.
Speaker 2: The fact that the edited one was on The Big Show. That's a cover up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it is, And especially because it transformed her answer from incoherent and really a nothing burger to a decisive, strong leader. And like you said, it's not a frigging accidents.
Speaker 3: No, And like you said yesterday, the fact that they aired the original one and face the nation leads me to believe there was some pushback from somebody in the Harris campaign or somewhere that made CBS alter it.
Speaker 1: Inside CBS News, the same people who raised a Frankiss about.
Speaker 2: The other things Armstrong and Getty. You see, that's the real threat to democracy. Stupid people, that's the threat.
Speaker 6: Our biggest threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: Is stirt a caper.
Speaker 3: That's Trump from yesterday also said this yesterday.
Speaker 6: In the next two weeks, I'm going to Springfield and I'm going to Aurora.
Speaker 2: You may never see me again. But that's okay. Gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 6: Whatever happened to Trump, well, he never got out of Springfield.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna eat you. I mean they eat cats and dogs. I haven't earned anything about eating humans. Well, he said Aurora first, then he went back to spring fore his confused. He's visiting on punchline.
Speaker 2: Visiting both.
Speaker 3: He's in Aurora today to highlight the whole Venezuelan.
Speaker 2: Immigrants taken over.
Speaker 3: You know that video that everybody saw, Sure, so he's gonna talk about that.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Speaking of talking, I just saw that video Katie sent out. Kama's doing this Univision town hall and she's reading her answers off a teleprompter at a town hall.
Speaker 3: Hello, there's been a lot over the last seventy two hours that gives you the indication that she is going to lose unless something changes. There are enough people reporting on all the internal polls and various things are here in various places. She is going to lose. So she's in an interesting situation. You can't if you're going to lose, you have to I heard a strategy just talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's late in the game, and you know, football game, let's go football. It's that time of year.
Speaker 3: Actually it's baseball season, spaseball playoffs s baseball time yere, but it's works better for football. It's late in the game and you're losing. You can't just run your regular plays. You got to try to force a turnover. That's your only hope. You're behind and it's late in the game, so you've got to force a turnover. You got to block a kick, you got an intercept the pass. You got to do something. You can't just wait till you get the ball back and run your regular place. And she's not doing that.
Speaker 1: I wonder CNN and Fox News have both offered a debate in October. Obviously we're in October saying hey, we're ready to go. You guys sign up and we'll do a debate. I wonder if they're getting tempted to do it, or if her advisors know.
Speaker 2: I also said think but they know she can't do that. She's just bad at it.
Speaker 3: That if she loses, that'll be the most interesting thing if some people come out and tell the truth. Look, we know what everybody was saying. She wasn't capable of doing running those plays. Yeah, you're all saying she along, it's late in the game. Throw a long paths our quarterback can't throw more than ten yards, so we just don't not really an option.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 1: She came off pretty well Visa v. Trump in the last one.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm not worried about it. I'm not sure debate would move the needle anyway. She everybody feels like she won that debate and it didn't change anything. I don't know what she could do if she well, if she did, like, took serious questions and had decent.
Speaker 2: Answers that would help.
Speaker 3: You know, she took some questions, she took some easy she took softball questions this week and whiffed on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody National Review or something like that saying, hey, how if she want to help herself, carve out a couple of moderate positions that moderate Republicans or conservative Democrats would say.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so she's not completely woke.
Speaker 1: She's offering to you know, something on transgender childcare or just really anything, just take a position that would gratify moderate Republicans.
Speaker 2: But she hasn't turn on your old boss? Why not?
Speaker 3: What is the damage to turning on Joe Biden? Who's incredibly unpopular one and the world is in an anti incumbent mood too, So why.
Speaker 2: Won't you don't want to speak ill of them? Might as well be dead anyway. Trump's in Detroit yesterday said this.
Speaker 6: And the American automakers rolled one iconic model off the line after the next, the Mustang, the Corvette, the Pontiac GTO. I had two of them, actually, I had that gto. Oh, I thought I was the hottest guy around.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 6: We didn't have all of the foreign competition.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 6: He was so proud to have the Corvette. Oh, if you had a Corvette. I never got a Corvette. I tell you, I feel I was left behind. But I had my gto was something. Man, I'd put that top down. See in those days, I didn't mind when the hair waved. I'd go fast, and that hair would be a way to have blond hair.
Speaker 2: And I say, who the hell can take me?
Speaker 6: Nobody.
Speaker 2: Today I'm a little more careful. I wanted to do. I want cover up that little area up. There's a little bit soft up there. Cover it up. No, it was it was great, But you did.
Speaker 6: You had the greatest product.
Speaker 2: It was just fantastic.
Speaker 3: And you either are appalled by listening to him or you find him amusing. And I find him amusing. Sometimes I can go back and forth. But but but.
Speaker 2: When you sell those stories, Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 3: Every guy especially can feel that I had that car. I had my top down here with a man nobody, nobody could best me. I was the thing the freaking world.
Speaker 2: Eh, boy, I know you know what.
Speaker 1: I almost read a few minutes ago, and I can't decide if it's a good idea or not. It's one of my favorite expressions of how did we end up with.
Speaker 2: These two candidates?
Speaker 1: And it's it's not overly cruel Lance Morrow in the Journal, but if twenty he ends up saying, look, Trump for all is false has ideas and policies and and you know, the borders and the robust foreign policy and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: It's really no contest.
Speaker 1: But and he portrays uh Kamala as her ideas were old during FDR's time.
Speaker 2: So he's right.
Speaker 3: I am going to nap several days in a row leading up to election night if Trump wins, because I want to stay up all night long and enjoy all of it. But in just a completely Shoden Freud sort of way. Oh, I think it's going to be a really rough next couple of years all the way around Trump or so, I fear for the country, but from a Shoden Freud standpoint, the kind of people that will lose their minds if Trump wins. I want to take in all of that. I want to, really, I want to. I'm just gonna love watching Morning Joe and then all that sort of stuff after Trump wins. But where do you think it would be the best place to be in the country? Maybe maybe I should be on location somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like an eclipse for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like going to an eclipse, or would be the best Shoden Freud place to be New York?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I don't know where you live downtown where I.
Speaker 1: Live in your communist enclave of California.
Speaker 3: I told my son, I bet I bet they cancel school. I'll bet if Trump wins, I'll bet they cancel school. You can't expect kids to go to school today. It's just everybody's too upset.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That is just so delicious and I hate it. It's also dangerous and stupid and a an overly dramatic and psychotic, but it's hilarious now.
Speaker 2: I Joe is.
Speaker 1: A the connoisseur of more subtle pleasures. Here's what I'm looking for forward too, is Trump wins, and as always with freaking Trump, he can't control his worst impulses and he tries to do something that is unconstitutional, and the Supreme Court reins him in and the mainstream media sings the praises of the independence of the Supreme Court and how these jurists are standing up for America the same way James Comy was a villain that he was a hero.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a hero.
Speaker 1: And Bill Barr there are a dozen different names. When they were with Trump, they were a monster from the Black Lagoon. And then the minute they said, you know, I think he went too far and that.
Speaker 2: Oh you're a hero to democracy, you get the Liz Cheney treatment.
Speaker 3: Right, there's nobody more hated than Dick Cheney. Fifteen years ago, oh no, twenty years ago, almost exactly. He was Darth Vader. I mean, he was the most hated man on the left. He's the most dangerous person to marry. He was the real president, and he was evil. And then he turns on Trump and all of a sudden, you can go on any talk show, and soa can his daughter and yeah it's ridiculous. Yeah, yeah, I haven't watched this video yet, maybe I will during the commercials. So I watched Elon's presentation last night, the new stuff from Tesla, the cybercab. Yeah, whatever, I can see that'll be a thing. But the we robot, if that is what he claims.
Speaker 2: It's going to be.
Speaker 3: He says, it'll be the biggest product in the history of products, and it's good. They're gonna be twenty to thirty thousand dollars in every household's gonna want one. And it teaches your kids and helps him out their homework and does your laundry and makes dinner and can be your friend, and can be your friend. He said, that part's weird, But I haven't watched this video. Two Chain, the rapper who my son is into, has a full blown conversation with the WE robot from Tesla. They exchange names, interest in sports, and all kinds of other stuff. So I'll have to watch that and see what I think of it.
Speaker 1: First of all, how many chains is enough? Secondly, how's the WE robot? How's we spelled?
Speaker 2: W A we?
Speaker 3: It's a takeoff on I Robot the movie. You know, Elon's into that sort of stuff. This is more We're all going to have them. They're cool looking robots. They look like a guy in a robot suit. I actually wondered that for a while, Elon, did you put a bunch of guys in robot suits and have them run around?
Speaker 2: When he had them dancing in cages. I done that. It's just disturbing on like multiple levels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what the Boston Dynamics is. At the name of that place, they always had their robots dancing too. Is there some need for robots to be able to dance for us to accept them? It's cool that you've got a robot, but I just wonder if you can gyrate to the beat of music. For sure, it can help perform surgeries. But ken it boom, all right, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 1: Strong.
Speaker 2: You need to have a serious talk.
Speaker 5: Okay. I love you with all my heart and I don't like punching, but you needed punishments because you're not behaving very well. Okay, what did you do to tide and made.
Speaker 8: Put you in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why did you do that?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Honey, can get your boob Okay, I don't have boobs.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what did they say? They're handsome? He said you've got boobs his dad's boobs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, kids are way too honest about your appearance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should shut up. They are.
Speaker 8: My friend's daughtter asked her if she was pregnant the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh boy, that's a learning opportunity I'm teaching.
Speaker 2: I'm my son is old enough now.
Speaker 3: I actually I had a conversation with me the other day because he made some sport of me, and I said, I don't make fun of the way you look. You don't need to make fun of the way I look. All right, you wouldn't like if I did that to you.
Speaker 1: You're not going to do that, particularly given the financial arrangement around here. So I want to squeeze this on before the end of the week. We've been talking about how San Jose State women's volleyball has a dude on the team and four colleges now have refused to play them.
Speaker 2: Got a great note from.
Speaker 1: I think Kathy would be perfectly fine with me mentioning her name. She's a former athlete coach, her dad was an athletic director at University of Nevada, and she wrote them a very classy yet firm letter talking about do not put your players in danger by playing San Jose State in volleyball. And she goes into Title nine and the reason it was passed, and part of it is to protect women and promote women's sports, and this is desecrating it. His eloquent letter I wish we had time for it, but I wanted to get this on Pissed off volleyball dad rights. As a father of a woman's college volleyball player in northern California, I was pissed to find out about this man playing on a women's team. We know one of the young women playing on the San Jose State women's volleyball team and have heard from her mother about this situation. When the women on the team were told that a man was wanting to play on the team this year, the coach addressed the team and put the measure to a vote. The team voted eight to two that the man should not play. Oh Upon this DEI coach totally the votes and finding out that people spoke in opposition, she overrode the vote and told the team he was playing. It got much worse as the season progressed. The coach silenced the speech of her players by instructing them not to speak out about their feelings on the man playing on the women's volleyball team. Furthermore, upon several of her players entering the transfer portal to leave San Jose State because of all this, the coach opposed the requests and did whatever she could to block the transfer of year player.
Speaker 2: Now, what's your name? Nut? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're a freaking nut job coach of the San Jose volleyball team. You're a nut job even among woke young college girls. I assume they' won because they're young college girls.
Speaker 2: They're eight to two. No, we don't want him on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they're confronted with the reality of you know, men in the locker room and smashing the ball down their throats, whether at practice or in the case of the opponents in games, they're like.
Speaker 2: You know this stuff I was told was cool and thought was cool. It turns out it's not cool at all.
Speaker 3: I don't want anybody docks or her harassed. But I should know the name of the coach because you're a crazy person. Well, I haven't independently verified this. It's all second half, so I don't want to go there. But uh, it fits perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't quit. You should quit your job.
Speaker 3: If the school makes you happ a dude on your girls volleyball team, you should.
Speaker 2: Result in protest.
Speaker 1: DEI coaches in favor of it, right, clearly. Yeah, But that pattern of silencing the women and telling them. You're not allowed to speak out, you're not allowed to advocate for women's sports and women's rights, or we will punish you unless you let a man on your team.
Speaker 2: That's progressive.
Speaker 3: And if you went back only ten years ago, certainly twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: You go back to two thousand and four Carrie versus.
Speaker 3: Bush and explain to somebody that this was going on would be going on in twenty years they think, not a chance, there's no way that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd say, in America, no right, radical gender theory, neo Marxism, all the radical theories. The French and German intellectual salons infected the teachers' colleges, then the universities.
Speaker 2: And now it's in elementary schools.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get final thoughts going, because Katie's got along when she's got to explain the homework assignment that.
Speaker 2: I gave her earlier in the hour. All right, to have a man that is awesome. That's awesome. Weeezerish was Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: Here's your final thoughts, Host, Joe Getty, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Michaelangelo is off for the day, but special final thoughts guest participant Mike Hanson.
Speaker 3: Mike, Hey, when it comes to Hurricane Helene relief, how are we gonna pay for it.
Speaker 2: Through our fundraiser?
Speaker 3: Put armstrong getty dot com right now and donate to this worthy cause.
Speaker 2: Don't now, I say, thank you, Hanson. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Well, Don Hansen. Katie Greener is seemed to use woman as a final thought.
Speaker 9: Katie, all right, your protein cola, you get your cola of choice. I've seen diet cokes, I've seen diet Doctor Pepper's, and then you add a pro life vanilla protein shake to it, and apparently it just tastes like cream cream pop.
Speaker 2: That's a hot thing, I guess right now.
Speaker 8: Huge thing right now on the interwebs.
Speaker 9: Apparently it just tastes like a creamy soda.
Speaker 2: That sounds fairly delicious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bet it is, actually jack a final thought for us. I was so deep in thinking about that I didn't have a final thought. Uh, I got nothing my final thoughts. When's Israel going to do something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No kidding, boy. If they are unhurried in their vengeance, I.
Speaker 3: Have a feeling it is going to be fairly striking. The fact that they're taking this long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder it'll make.
Speaker 1: What sort of creative, devastating mischief do they have in mind?
Speaker 3: Well, he said the other day, the world will not soon forget it. Armstrong and Geddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks a little time go to Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Donate to hell the poor folks in devastated North Carolina. Drop us a note if there's something we ought to be talking about mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com.
Speaker 3: I want to make a couple of those protein colas me and the kids. We'll try that out over this weekend. Huh, watch a little playoff baseball. See you on Monday. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I am proudly casting my vote from Armstrong and Getty. I can't let a more beautiful thing and boom goes to dynamite.
Speaker 7: What now?
Speaker 2: My pro tip of the day is this, let's go in particularly and.
Speaker 8: You know what, deadly, precise and above all surprises.
Speaker 7: And by the way, it's crown, Oh girl, baby girl, Great Friday Mother.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Geddy