Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security pretty much the whole entire continent of Africa. Their population is going up, very young population, a lot of resources, a lot of opportunity for sure. But I want to play a video if we can yes, so, uh, Mike, cute a video.
Speaker 3: Then it's time for us to just put just to put the imperial hat back on, to say we're going to govern those countries if you're incapable of governing yourselves, because enough is enough. We're done being invaded because.
Speaker 4: Their own national security risk is it's exactly interest.
Speaker 3: You can say that about pretty much all of Africa. They're incapable of governing themselves and benefiting their citizens because the governments there are all about looting and pillaging and lining their pockets and going shopping in Paris instead of actual.
Speaker 5: People on the left are going to watch this during this day.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Eric Prince is talking about being a colonialist again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, so all right, so what you just watched was a guy named Eric Prince, right, and uh so, he's an American businessman. Former Navy seal, which is like the most prestigious part of the military. But he also is a founder of Blackwater, a private military company, and had a variety of the thing. He has a private equity firm.
Speaker 4: He does a variety of different things.
Speaker 2: He is the brother of the former Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos. DeVos, He's he's her brother. So he's a he's actually he's not just a random nut job. This is somebody who's actually moved up the ranks, incredibly powerful, extremely well respected person, a lot of influence, a lot of relationships. It's not just some random guy on the internet that's just talking crazy. So you just saw the video where he openly called for the recolonization of Africa.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And a public interview.
Speaker 4: So and the guy gave the guy gave him an opportunity.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, you know the you know the left wing is gonna say that, you're gonna you call him for the He's like, I am, I am for a recolmization of Africa.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have my views on this, but what's your what's you guys take on it?
Speaker 7: My take is that at some point that I said, this is going to be the year truth because there's not a lot of pushback politically, and we won't rise up fast enough. They don't care if they get caught doing mischievous things anymore. I think that the resources there are so incredibly valuable, and also too if Elon has been able to have whatever nefarious passed with his dad and then himself and then come here and build what he's built. If they have military prowess and political capital and favor, why even hide it.
Speaker 6: This is why I say we have to move faster.
Speaker 7: So when when I began talking about international exposure and diversification internationally a couple of years ago, it's really key because Africa is the goal mind no pun intended. I think in this because people will not stand up two villains like this, there's no reason to hide.
Speaker 6: What the plan is anymore.
Speaker 7: I think we have to start being brainwashed, taking in so much media focusing on bullshit that doesn't matter, so we can kind of thwart this kind of attack on the continent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, Betsy DeVos is terrible as the Secretary of Education.
Speaker 8: I was in education when she was appointed, and her term is extremely sure to start there. But yeah, I mean the moment of truth, the Year of Truth is a great way to summarize it. But I just feel like this is this bully behavior. It's like that invisible bully, right, like, yeah, I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do, but what are you gonna do about it? I think when I hear that, it's like, all right, Well, at least they're just saying it out in the public.
Speaker 5: But on the flip side of it, like what are we gonna do?
Speaker 8: Are we gonna turn ours listening to like, hey, Lottle's beefing with ice spice, So we're going to say, hey, listen to what the Department of Commerce is telling you about emerging markets, especially what can happen in Africa.
Speaker 5: Right, we need to.
Speaker 6: Get a big mama, the team up with Department of Commerce.
Speaker 8: Right, like what what what is the action that we're willing to take as a community, as a people? Right as part of that, the diaspora, like it's there and they're telling you like, hey, this is our plan, this is what we're going to do. We've done it before and you know what, the way it looks, you can't run it. So we need to come here and do it. I don't even want to call it a warning sign. I don't even want to call it a cause for alarm.
Speaker 6: It's a declaration of war.
Speaker 8: It's more of a declaration of this is what we're about to do. And again it feels like it's the buildy, it's the guy who's in the playground, like yo, I'm gonna take your snack, bro and every day you come here for lunch, I'm gonna take it again until you decide to, you know, take a course of action. And I think we have to figure out what our course in action is. And hopefully it's not a small group, a small congloment with people, but it's a large, massive people that the side like, all right now, we can't We've seen this happen.
Speaker 5: We know our history has played up before. Here's our time.
Speaker 8: And when we talk about the next five to ten years being important, this is part of that game plan as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I think it's a few things to highlight here. So he pretty much in a nutshell, talks about the corruption of African leaders and the dysfunction of a lot of African countries, and they can't get that act together, so you know, we're better off just ruling over them anyway. It speaks to a variety of different standpoints. It speaks for a white supreme supraority standpoint of actually, a lot of white people have never looked at any other group of people as regular human beings or on the same level of them, and this is why they have taken over the entire world.
Speaker 4: Right Whether it's.
Speaker 2: America, whether there's South America, whether there's Australia, New Zealand, Africa. There has been no part of the world where Europeans have not conquered rape and pillot. And you just don't change people, just don't change who they are because they are no longer in that position. Still think like that, right, Like, it's not like, Okay, we've been thinking about this for a thousand years and now we have withdrawn out of the country and now we just are completely different people. A lot of people still hold those same views. So that should That's one thing that I think people just have to just come to grips with, right I think a lot of times, especially black people, we have a situation where we want the best for people, and we want to think that the best, and we want to always forget everything that's ever happened, and we want to just start new and we want to just act like every everybody this is a new day.
Speaker 4: It's really not. It's the same day as it was before.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: Like shielded, Yeah, it might be shielded, it might be masked, but at the you are who you are in this world. So there are racist people in this world. That's not going to change. There are people that think that they are superior in this world. That's not going to change no matter what. Like you might lose a war, but that doesn't necessarily change the way that you think in your brain. So I think that that's important for people to understand. It's especially important for African nations to understand, because you know, African people, just like black people in America, are very unwelcoming people, and they're very forgiving people as well, but that's to their detriment. It's happened before. So if you have to learn from history, you can't make the same mistakes. So be careful who you welcome into your country, be careful who you accept money from, be careful who you give your natural resources to, because history can repeat itself.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But also I think that it's important for people to have a good understanding of history. So this is a common theme of like, well, why can't Africans get themselves together? It's the same thing of like why can't black people in America get themselves together? Well, you colonize them for eighty years, right, you rape them, pillaged and literally killed, maimed, did all kinds of horrific after you withdraw from the country, you put them on economic sanctions, you ruin the economy purposely. Right, then, anytime that a real leader comes to power, CIA and other government agencies from Europe have assassinated them, have imprisoned them, have actually propped up cools against them to put dictators in place that they have in their pocket. So there's a reason why this is dysfunction. He like, I just think like a lot. It's like, oh, like this dysfunction. Why can't they get it together? Well, it's been a systematic program put in place for over a century to ensure instability, to ensure poverty, to ensure corruption, corruption. It doesn't happen by accident.
Speaker 5: Erners, what's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 6: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 8: Square makes it easy for them to take payments manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go, backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash h backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salva accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: OH Wherever it is corruption in the world, Europe, in America has played a part in it.
Speaker 4: It's continuing to play a part in it.
Speaker 2: So to this day, they just for countries just declared that independence from France and that they would have no longer dealings with France. Ivory coas few other countries. Now in twenty twenty four, they were still getting seventy percent of the resources.
Speaker 4: Now, so it's like.
Speaker 7: You think the music contract's bad. Yeah, the venture capital on land move perpetuity.
Speaker 4: They were telling us.
Speaker 2: We was in Ghana, these countries in Africa when they got their independence from France, they had to sign deals that included seventy percent of all of the natural resources. France could get dirt cheap for perpetuity forever.
Speaker 4: Look at Haiti.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why Haiti is the poorest country in the world. They're the only country that's ever had a successful slave revolt. Rebellion started their country. But they started their country by having to give reparations to France when Napoleon put the ships at the at there. They're sure they really had no choice at that point in time. They said, okay, like they will agree to this. But France has been raping uh Haiti ever since. Ye so and then the president just gets killed and broad Daylight four years ago, has that happened? You don't think any other foreign entity has any play in this at all, Like so I just think that it's it's one of these things that's a convenient ignorance when people just look at the situation for what it is and say, like, damn, this is this is fucked up. But as a thinking person, you should always look at deeper and realize that there's reasons.
Speaker 4: Why it's fucked up.
Speaker 2: This happens, and it's the same thing in America, Like there's reasons why people now. Ultimately, yeah, you do have to take some accountability and you do have to rise above that because nobody's gonna help you. But I think it's important to understand that if you put somebody in the grave, it's gonna be hard for them to be flying in five years.
Speaker 7: Sonat Jim Bank who just got killed in the helicopter crisis passed weekend, nobody out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just sort that.
Speaker 8: So in that analogy with I don't even know what would would white supremacy be the invisible bully or is it not even the invisible bully? Right, because there's undertones to it that most people won't know, but it's happening.
Speaker 5: What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: I mean the crazy part, go ahead with shot.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I think it could be. I think it's not so much invisible. I think some people would just tell you how they feel, and some people might kind of, you know, be a little bit more intelligent about how they communicate. But it's never been and black people have to stop accepting white supremacy. When the Queen of England goes to Jamaica, she's treated like Holly Selassie returned.
Speaker 4: Now his fault? Is that right? And Sean told us this.
Speaker 2: He was like, look, there's no there's no there's nothing honorable about what the British imp did in the Caribbean at all. So why are we still why do we still have such high regard for the royal family.
Speaker 4: The education, well, it's also being brainwashed.
Speaker 8: So it started program especially in the Caribbean, when you talk about education and when they're in school, that's that's what they're learning, right, Like this is who's in charge of land? All hell to the queen like it it meant something when you're talking about Jamaica. This is like nineteen sixty four. It meant something to my grandmother. It meant something to my mother, who was like a young child for the queen to come because they have been taught. Like even when I remember my grandmother passed away and this is like in the late nineties, that was just books and books about the royal family. And I'm like, but what I'm but it had been from.
Speaker 2: Slave What I'm saying is that at some point in time, as a black person, you're a black country right now, it takes somebody to say, look, this is what we've been doing. But this ain't right, bro, Well this ain't right. Why are we celebrating our pressures? They literally weren't slave owners. There's nothing honorable about honoring the royal family in a country that enslaved you. So I get it that it's like it's like the same with the slave masters. At some point in time, black people in America had to say, nah, we're not doing this, like no, Like if that never happens, then you just it's insanity. There's no reason why any government in Africa should be wearing blonde wigs and calling each other lords. I don't care if they put that on you. But now you're free, you don't have to keep that tradition going. That's you're playing a part in your own mental slavery. Bob Marley told us that rest in peace to Bob Marley. You free yourself with a mental imprecipation. There's so many things mentally that you have to unravel because it's like the physical aspect is one thing, but the mental aspects last way longer, and it's actually way more hurtful than what anybody can do physically.
Speaker 8: It goes back to that. It's that same piece of this is the indoctrination. Right, So if you've been indocumented, which can be your entire life, your entire life, then that's all you know unless you have exposure, which takes sometimes it takes capital to even leave to have exposure. But if the doctrine changes, and I think, like that's where we're on the cusp of I think, then viewpoints change, mindset changes, society's changed. So it's important, Like, yeah, so we can bring up all that's important. He's trying to change the doctrine right with his messagevoice was changing the doctrine. I feel like what we're doing in this space is changing the doctrine right when which is talking about we need to learn to unlearn, to relearn again.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, that's why this moment in history is so important.
Speaker 7: Interesting part is he's one of the ones who will actually state how he feels. But there's a million others that feel the same way. I won't touch on the country over there, but that is prep for the invasion of Africa. That's why bricks to me, even though I called, you know, China stock market falling apart, bricks is really important because it's not only a way to finish the United States is like the pre eminent power. It is a way to invade Africa and take all their resources. I've said it before. Chinese are already there. The party in Mexico, like, people aren't talking about it now, You're seeing other military groups, former business people. Like if you think the black Rock buying single family homes playing with something, imagine if you can take a whole continent.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think people eaders don't have resources to fight back.
Speaker 8: And people don't really have a full concept of the size of the continent. I think we just think of Africa like, oh, it's that, Oh, this the land size of it is just yes, it's massive, and you're talking about one point three billion people that are living there and you stay in the average age is nineteen. I mean, these are the type of scenarios. Was like, of course, when people have capital, they're gonna come in and they're gonna try to take advantage of it. And then that's the invisible part is like then you'll see policy change and you realize you're on the wrong side of it, and then you discrimination happens and what we saw here redlining these.
Speaker 7: Things here in North Africa. Now Egyptians won't even say that.
Speaker 8: They're like what, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well well mind to the situation.
Speaker 2: But Ghana is the move Like I told you, I said, look listen, I said, I said, semi conductors and I was like, yo, just investing. You might not know exactly what company to invest in, but technology or artificial intelligence, that's the wave, Like that's gonna that's gonna be the predominant factor that moves society for the next fifteen to twenty years. Like, this is what's happening. This QQQ thing is only going to go up. Sm major is going to go up. This is the wave and it's not falling Africa, specifically Ghana. Right now is the wave? Remember I told you, Remember I told you that this is the wave.
Speaker 6: Mikey clipped us up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of fact, this is the wave. In ten years, it's only going to be bigger. In twenty years, it's only gonna be bigger. You have an opportunity now.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, shout out to the NFL.
Speaker 7: But even when I saw the commercial, I said, damn, you're advertising the colonization.
Speaker 6: We'll come bearing gifts like Santa Claus.
Speaker 7: But if I advertise me going there, I'm like, okay, well it's front and center. Interesting that like, international exposure is key for me. It was Mexico first. I think you need four cities. I'm a fellow Shots League. God is really important. Gotta get you two other ones. Keep investing for the long term. But as you build your knowledge base from investing, you'll see the same opportunity in other countries.
Speaker 6: You have to follow.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.