Speaker 1: Well, Hello, Aby Well, Hello, Jody Sweeten, Hello, Hello Andrew Barber, Jotty Sweetened.
Speaker 2: It is boring right now, can you I know I could hear it. I'm like, oh yeah, it's it's really rating out there. I love it, which is good, just good, Yes, I love it. We need it, we need it for it.
Speaker 3: This is a minisod, so we're gonna try and keep it a minisode. Our minisodes tend to be maxisodes sometimes some school length regular episodes. So this one, this is a minisode. Uh, we're gonna keep it. We're gonna keep it under thirty.
Speaker 2: I think, let's say, well, we're we can. We're gonna try to keep it under try. Yeah, but uh, this is about unpopular Full House opinions. I can't wait for this. I can't wait for this.
Speaker 1: Our wonderful producer Maddie went to the full House subreddit, which is apparently a thing, and uh.
Speaker 2: And and took a poll.
Speaker 1: Or she didn't take a poll, but she read a thread where people posted their most unpopular Full House opinions. So thank you fanneridos or just fans in general for giving us this topic. You didn't know you were, but here we are we're gonna We're going to go through these unpopular opinions and tell you our opinions.
Speaker 3: Whether you like feeling, I have a feeling. We have a lot of unpopular opinions for sure, for sure we do. But like I said, is that if it's if there's an what what is the the line for popular? How many people have to like something in order for it to be popular?
Speaker 2: Right enough?
Speaker 3: If enough people agree with us, then it is no longer an unpopular opinion, it is a popular then it's popular. Right.
Speaker 1: Where's the line?
Speaker 2: It's a very worry. Where's the line between brain? And then?
Speaker 1: When does unpopular become popular? Because everybody thinks it's now? I like and hears that song from Wicked?
Speaker 2: Okay popular? Yeah yeah, yeah. Uh well let's see, let's see what we got.
Speaker 1: Let's go through them. Okay, you want to volley back and forth?
Speaker 2: Husband, Yeah, back and forth. Okay. So the first one is after.
Speaker 1: Season two, Michelle got extremely annoying and wanted everything to revolve around her.
Speaker 2: Yes, I that's just factual, that's just fat. Yeah, that's facts.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know she wanted I mean it was she's a product of Danny Tanner. And his favoritism. So I don't know if I blame Michelle.
Speaker 2: True, and she she's left alone so much. What sort of role model? Yeah? Yeah, this is the worst.
Speaker 3: I want everything to revolve around me because no one, no one's ever here, right, she doesn't know any thing.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, but after season two, which is really like when she started talking. Yeah, when she's talking, she's walking therapy clients.
Speaker 3: And this is what someone else the subreddits say, don't blow it up and be like, oh my god. Andrey of Barburn, Jodie Sweton thought the girls were annoying.
Speaker 1: After someone will take this out of context and like complain about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, anyway, Yeah, I think I think they're right on this one.
Speaker 1: I agree, Okay, I think it's I think it might be later and I don't know. Again, we're only halfway through, not even halfway through season four, but I think it's the later later seasons two where it just becomes all about Michelle and yeah, the right's it's Michelle's way or the highway. And Danny does have some very unfair moments where he's favoring Michelle over his other daughters.
Speaker 2: So I'm still mad about the princess for a day. I think it is right.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the prime example that you're still bitter about it.
Speaker 2: Still better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I mean again I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: I don't blame Michelle though, I more blame the parents.
Speaker 3: Right, so, but yeah, she's a little she's just a little uh no, just kind of annoying. Okay, okay, tacking onto that is another unpopular opinion which is also factual, which was Michelle was favored over DJ instead one.
Speaker 1: I agree with that because again, we watched one episode where you had to give up mister Bear to Michelle and she renamed him like that is so unfair. That is a precious national treasure, mister Bear is yeah is uh yeah, that was a prime example of this.
Speaker 2: I think that's a popular bunny the pig bunnies. Yeah that's right, you know, yeah, yeah, she screwed you over a lot, like she really did.
Speaker 1: Princess for a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it's true, you know, I mean, I I really did.
Speaker 3: I got to experience sort of the the faux uh middle child feeling of like being overlooked at times.
Speaker 2: You really you're like, oh, I'm not the old one, but I'm not the cute one. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well but it was, but like in a funny like only really now when I think about it the time, I didn't care, you know, right, but like now that I think about.
Speaker 2: Him, like, oh yeah, no, you really Yeah, it is true about the middle kid. Damn dang right.
Speaker 1: They just leaned right into that. The full house writers. Yeah, poor Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Uh okay. The next unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: Jesse was a terrible boyfriend, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I've been saying it for years now. There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Jesse daughters out there.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of people that are just like, oh, it's just Jesse. You know, they're they're very They disagree with us, and that's fine. That's what makes this that's what makes the world go around. We don't agree. But yeah, he was a terrible boyfriend a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't. I would tell my daughter, you don't put up with this. I granted we didn't see the things in between. You know, you gotta figure like, Okay, there's sometimes weeks between, like the time period of you know, what's supposed to be happening in the Tanner household. True, but it seems to me to be a pattern of of overreacting and being sort of overly aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he flies off the handle for nineteen minutes and then resolves it right in like the last three minutes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's I agree too.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter that it was the nineties, Like, bad behavior is bad behavior, but it's we just call it out.
Speaker 2: That's all we do. We just called it just that we call it, yeah, just calling it out.
Speaker 1: So any young female listeners listening to this, you know these are red flags like steady full steady Jesse and know what not to look for in our future spouts, right.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, Okay, next up. I feel a little weird reading this one, but I'll go for it. Out of all three girls, Steph was the most well behaved.
Speaker 2: And likable care ooh.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if well, No, I can't agree with that without sound like an but I do kind of agree with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were very likable, especially when the younger years. Oh my god, you were just adorable.
Speaker 3: Also for me, it's like I think that Steph like as far as like well behaved like, she was pretty well behaved. She didn't do too much, and she not only that, but she stuck up for people, and yes, like you know what I mean, like that sort of thing I think.
Speaker 2: Was important. You know, I don't know because like even like with Kimmy, I'm like, why would why wouldn't DJ be like you guys stop because my friend?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I loved watching Steph's growth from a cute, adorable five year old with just nailing those zingers, you know, nailing those lines, and then you grow up to be just a great, a great kid, sticking up for other people and doing what's right. And yeah, yeah, I think Stephanie is a very very likable character. Definitely a fan favorite. Yeah, I don't know if I can pick one out of all three girls. I mean there's great things about all three of you guys, So you know, I think people were also very drawn to whoever they were closest in age two at the sure, So maybe the teenagers were like, oh, I relate more to DJ, and the little kids just wanted to see baby Michelle. So you know, maybe that color's opinions too. But Steph was absolutely a fan favorite.
Speaker 2: She was sick I love.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's a very good egg. Yes, Okay, the next unpopular opinion. I wish Gia was introduced on the show earlier. Absolutely, yeah, wait when does she come in?
Speaker 2: She comes in. She came in last season, wasn't it. We haven't seen se maybe seventh season, something like seventh or early eighth, because I think she was only on like five or six episodes, right, yeah, yeah, I thought she was on more. But no, you're right, she was have.
Speaker 3: Been over because I'm thinking, like, oh, in one season, but I'm forgetting that seasons were twenty two episodes, so like five episodes overseas, but I think it was like sometime in the middle of seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's confirming, Yeah, yeah, seven years in season.
Speaker 2: It was when Steph was in middle school. Was when she started like sixth grade or whatever, and Gia was smoking in the bathroom and all that.
Speaker 1: So maybe so that so Gia served a purpose. She was, you know, she was the bad influence, and I think that starts around middle school. So yeah, maybe I don't agree with this that she should have been introduced earlier. She was introduced at the perfect time. Yeah, middle school where you're pushing boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was sort of the the the purpose of Gia.
Speaker 3: But I do like Steph kind of had a period there where like she didn't really have any friends around, like once you know, Harry and uh haroy Win's Harry was gone.
Speaker 2: Who was the what was the other you had? I think that was about it. Who did you have Harry? Was there anyone to have any Walter?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, of course duckface duck faces as girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't have me you needed I didn't have a Kimmy, no for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Gia, I wish we'd seen more more of her. Not I don't know if I wish we had seen the character earlier in the series, but I wish we had seen more of.
Speaker 2: Her because she was Yeah, yeah, she was such a great she's so.
Speaker 1: Good at it, so good at it. She was so good and fuller too bringing her back, yes, all those that was super fun.
Speaker 2: And she couldn't be more opposite of Gea, which is hilarious. It's so sweetest, you know, yeah, yeah, most like goal oriented, motivated, like you know.
Speaker 1: Totally, she's very smart, you know, whip smart, very witty and not like Gia.
Speaker 3: Okay, next opinion, and this one actually has some weight behind it, considering our interview the other day with debris stype. Oh, this one says I would have liked to see Danny and Cindy's relationship last longer, just to keep Rusty around doing his crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh well, well if they go back and listen, that was actually potentially on the table. Yes, was having him stick around longer. But uh, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think actually like it would have been nice to see them a little more that he did seem to have a nice interaction, But I think there was also the thing of like, if they introduced a partner to Danny too soon, then why does he need the other guys? You know, And so that was something I think they were always sort of afraid if we give him that, does that sort of blow the premise of the show?
Speaker 1: Right right, No, that's a very valid concern.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Rusty doing his crazy stuff would have been sort of fun to see, but it could have I think if it was like extreme every.
Speaker 2: Time, it kind of great on nerves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those types of characters are good in small doses, So probably the what is it for episodes.
Speaker 2: That he did? I think so that was enough, that was plainty.
Speaker 1: But I did really like Cindy with Danny. I thought they were very compatible. They had great chemistry. Yeah, she seemed like a great person for him. She loves hearing him talk. She loves talking about laundry and cleaning things. But she's already down to earth. She's not one of those weird Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I I liked her for Danny. This was a good balance. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: The next opinion is I wish they would have had Joey in a relationship that was a little longer than like two episodes at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with this. Yeah, I agree with this one. Yeah, they with this one. They don't know what to do with Joey.
Speaker 1: Like he's there performing on a stage doing stand up and trying to make it big, or he's striking out with women. You know, it's like that's right, right.
Speaker 2: It feels to the story.
Speaker 1: Joey, you know, he'd have more opportunities because he's a great guy. You know, he's silly, he's kid like.
Speaker 2: Probably he deserves it's probably the Popeye you know, you know, bring that up on a first.
Speaker 1: Date, and then the the pajamas with like cartoons, Like I can see why that would be a bit of a turn off. But he needs he needs a partner who he's like him like a kid, like grown a grown kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, I agree with that, though Joey kind of got I think shorted in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Totally and even in Fuller too. I know they married him off with four kids, but then the kids were so horribly behaved. You never saw the wife more than that one time.
Speaker 2: So I'm like he.
Speaker 1: Deserved a nice spouse with good kids, you know, like, yeah, he kind of did him dirty and fuller yeah, oh well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Oh here is a juicy unpopular opinion.
Speaker 2: DJ and Steve should have remained broken up, Like what did they get back together?
Speaker 1: I think they he shows up to the prom right, right? Does this person wind broken up? Like they shouldn't have gotten together in Fuller House too, I mean maybe what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with that. I'm gonna go let's see. I think it's gonna be uh. I think we're talking full house this full house Okay, oh no, wait, Matti said, correct, like broken up indefinitely, like never got forge. Oh. I you know, look, I was I was a little team Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt. Matt was really good for DJ, theydat for DJ.
Speaker 2: They had I was. I was kind of sorry, Scott, I'm sorry, I love you. Gonna be offended, He's gonna write, he's gonna be like, oh my god, Jody hates me. He says about it. He's gonna call me. He's gonna call you. Who right? We love you, Scott, We love we want Yeah, we and and look DJ and Steve are it's a it's a but yeah, I would have loved to have Steve back, like still be there somehow involved. But I kind of liked DJ and Matt together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had I feel like DJ and Matt had more romantic chemistry.
Speaker 2: YEA, where's DJ and Steve were? They were like best friends?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: They were?
Speaker 1: They had more friend energy. And how many people end up with their high school sweetheart. I mean, I know what happens, but it's more likely that you break up, you move on, you grow into a different person, and then you were marry friends hopefully and then marry somebody else that you've got crazy chemistry with.
Speaker 2: So h I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they were always kind of endgame. We kind of always knew they were going to end up together. It completes the fairy tale. But yeah, I would have liked to see her with Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely an unpopular opinion with the Scottliner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there are some well well Scott himself, but I know a lot of people are very they really you know, STJ is a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh STJ is definitely a thing. So sorry, Tell the fan eritos that are shipping DJ and Steve.
Speaker 2: You can still ship them? Do the door? Is that even a thing that people say anymore? We should probably not. Probably you're gonna still like blend their names together. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That seems to be what shipping is. Yeah, you can, you know, you can still vote for them. These are unpopular opinions that we just happen to agree with. Yeah, yeah, okay, totally next time.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 1: Jesse and Becky should not have stayed in the Attic just because Michelle didn't want Jesse.
Speaker 2: To move out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree with this.
Speaker 2: That was like she controlled the whole house by that wild to me. It's wild to me.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Becky being like, what do you mean we're gonna live in this house? Well?
Speaker 2: The I mean, look, yeah, so it is it is true.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess if they're trying to save money because San Francisco was very expensive. Maybe that would be a reason we're gonna stay here to save money, especially when Becky gets pregnant with the twins. But and then because of Michelle's and be like, we're still staying in the end, I know, I know, I mean, it's got it. That's why, you know, at somewhere at around eight season, you're like, I don't know what we do anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't want people are staying out. I don't know why they haven't moved on. It's weird now totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh well, and from a writer's perspective, I know exactly why they did this. And Jeff once told me he's like, oh my gosh, I'm so tired of coming up with reasons for why characters that don't live in the house right in the house. So instead of comming up with reasons all the time of why Jesse and Becky are in the house if they don't wait there.
Speaker 2: Just put.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And I totally get that, Like I get it, I get it. So, but yeah, it is very unrealistic to let a four year old dictate where you live, right.
Speaker 2: And didn't he move out to like he moves out, I believe, and then I don't remember. Oh jeez, I feel like that's sort of like everything's boxed up and the thing, and I feel like he's like leaving and then comes back or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't get that he wouldn't move back for DJ. I'm just saying like he wouldn't move back for the other girls, but for Michelle he moves back. So these unpopular opinions are all like kind of merging together, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of all one big clump of unpopular opinions. Yeah, but also correct. Okay, you know I agree with a lot of these, a lot of these. Yeah, okay, Oh, next up.
Speaker 3: They made it seem like a lot of big and difficult problems could be solved by discussing it for like five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah it is. I'm under preachure of a sitcom. We know that we trust me, we know we know.
Speaker 3: We know exactly what it was, and that it was completely unrealistic, and that you don't solve you know, child abuse or eating disorders in twenty two minutes or by a conversation where you're like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: He seems I'm not sad anymore. Thanks, let's hug and then you're done. Yep, we totally get that, we get it.
Speaker 3: But you can only do so much in twenty and guys, this is pre streaming days. Okay, Yeah, twenty two minutes.
Speaker 2: Was all you had. That's all you had. It wasn't a full thirty minute episode, wasn't a full one hour.
Speaker 3: No, you had commercials all over the place, So you had like twenty a little over twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: To tell some sort of story. So these things are gonna have to wrap themselves up pretty bick. Yeah, I mean, a sitcom is meant to be a complete episode, like you can watch I was gonna say, also, it's yeah, sitcom episodes are supposed to stand alone, so you don't have to know the show or watch the show. You can turn it on at any point during the season, at any time and be like, oh, okay, I like this, I don't I'll gain I know what the relationships of the people are, I know all that. Like it's pretty expository, which is kind of the point of a single. Totally.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but I yeah, we did. We definitely covered a lot of ground in twenty two minutes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is a valid complaint, but this is that's what sitcoms are, so we just have to accept it if you're gonna watch it. The next opinion, they played Forever way too much and it got annoying.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think even John would say that he, like John, I would.
Speaker 2: Agree with it's a it's kind of almost a joke at this point, like for us anyway, like we're like, it's we'll sing it to each other, like yeah, it's we get it. It was a lots corny.
Speaker 1: And then I think when he does the video, the black and white video, like the.
Speaker 2: Video of him in the.
Speaker 1: I believe he is shirtless, yes, some sort of like a tan leather vest and the boy I think the boys are in diapers, just diapers like the Little Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it was that was that was so extra. That was so really extra.
Speaker 3: But you know, hey, when you get an opportunity to sing and make a music video for some I guess you know you do it.
Speaker 2: You take it, take it, take it. Before the Beach Boys write that song, oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, each boys wrote that song and they I think they sing it at their concert. Oh well no, probably not, maybe.
Speaker 1: No, wonder people are sick of this song.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's yeah, it hasn't gone away, Like we're sick of it and we don't even watch the show.
Speaker 2: I would anyone.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anyone, and I'm sure they have, but anyone who used Forever as their wedding song at their reception, if anyone knows, Oh yeah, if you've ever used Forever in your wedding at a wedding reception, or if you've heard one you've attended a wedding where they've used this song, please let us know.
Speaker 2: Please. I was like, I want to beat it's fascinating. Yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 3: Next one is I always thought Becky and Danny would have made a great couple and it would have been nice for Becky to be a stepmom to the girls.
Speaker 2: No Becky and Danny. Yeah, not Becky and Danny.
Speaker 1: No, they were tight, they were good friends, good co hosts, they were good to solve relationship.
Speaker 3: But I do think, uh, Becky would have made a good stepmom to the girls, you know what I mean, like absolutely, which I think she did kind of fill that maternal role, you know, totally, Becky really did.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, I don't I'm not I'm not down with this one.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. I don't think Danny and Becky uh were alike enough, although they.
Speaker 1: Were well yeah, no, I think Becky would have had a healthier relationship with Danny, right, yeah, but I don't. I didn't see the romantic chemistry there. Like they were just solid friends and coworkers.
Speaker 2: And that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't agree with this one either. And Becky was a maternal figure without being a stepmomy.
Speaker 2: Like you said she was. She was there for the kids. Totally, totally okay.
Speaker 1: Next, Oh, this is timely Danny, Joey and Jesse verbally mocking Kimmy all the time isn't funny.
Speaker 2: And is downright abusive. Agree. I kind of agree with this.
Speaker 1: I mean, later on in season four, it's still pretty tame and it's more equal.
Speaker 2: They're kind of sparring back and forth. Can he holds her own?
Speaker 1: But later on they just get meet, Yeah, they just get kind of mean.
Speaker 3: It's me and it also now I think we look at it as like you're an adult, you can't say that, like, let's say right, I mean, I think even at the time, nobody would have actually said some of those things you get, I mean, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it also.
Speaker 1: Didn't acknowledge that Kimmy's an actual person with feeling like they built me up to be this caricature that was immune to insults. It was like, no, she's obviously a real person. Looked at the Sweet sixteen episode where DJ forgot her birthday and Kimmy got very hurt by that, so she has a I love those episodes where kim is like a real.
Speaker 3: Person, a feelings, like fleshed out character and yeah, some things going on in her life. Yeah, Kimmy was sort of the she was either the butt of the joke or the one that you know, said the zinger or that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would have liked to have seen.
Speaker 3: Like Kimmy have some more, uh, I don't know, depth, or DJ to be even more involved sort of with Kimmy. It always felt like Kimmy was kind of helping I mean, and I guess it's the nature of the characters of the show, but like Kimmy was helping DJ with her problem. But it didn't always feel like DJ was like that Kimmy had something that she needed help with.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's oh yeah, I mean I'm interested to watch because I haven't seen these episodes, so I'm interested to watch them and see what. But I don't Yeah, I don't think DJ comes to Kimmy's defense, like, hey, dad, like maybe you shouldn't say that to Kimmy or hey, that's my best friend, don't say that about her. I don't know, right, I mean, the adults should have talked behind Kimmy's back. That's what you do.
Speaker 2: That's what you do. Any parent knows that, right, Like, there's kids that when they leave the room, like, that's right, right, but don't say it to their face. You don't say to the Yeah, that's the difference. So were they mean to her to her face?
Speaker 1: Yes, they should have just kept that conversation aside.
Speaker 2: They should have been better behaved and talk behind her man. Yes, that's the full house lesson people's Yeah, there you go. That's that's what you should glean from this. Uh okay, next up, we have Rusty deserved no sympathy for the way he treated the Tanners in their home.
Speaker 1: Hmm, it's a little harsh.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't you know, he was a can you imagine if the kid came into her house and caused all that chaos. Well, we do I do?
Speaker 1: We find out it's because he's upset about the divorce. His parents are divorced and he doesn't want his mom dad.
Speaker 2: He's in that. And then but now we did the whole letter thing.
Speaker 1: Then he did the whole letter thing.
Speaker 2: Then I don't buy it. Okay, I think I think. I don't think Rusty deserved sympathy. I think he he that needed some consequences. Although there's a couple more episodes, so I don't know where we go with this. Maybe something else comes out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does he just keep doing pranks or does he have any sort of redeem moment?
Speaker 3: Because there's the the one I remember with Rusty is I wind up kissing him on New Year's Eve, which I think is coming up. But i'd bite an onion and do it. Oh, but I can't remember. So I think it's like payback says he's doing other pranks.
Speaker 1: He's doing more pranks. Okay, Yeah, that would get old very fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be like, hey, you want to come over, don't bring it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, this maybe that's why Danny and Cindy broke.
Speaker 2: Up because Rusty just wouldn't referee. But I mean, he worked, that was his plan the whole time. Hm.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they at least gave him, like, at least the the ninety seconds of why he behaves that way. And maybe they never revisit that, but it's like, Okay, he's not just this weird character or not weird, but he's not just this mischievous character for no reason. There's a reason. There's a reason, and if we don't revisit that reason, ever got it? So that's all right, Okay, Next one, we should have gotten more about Danny and Joey's friendship growing up. They seemed like such an odd friend pairing when you look at them, I don't think they're an odd friend pairing.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think they're an odd friend pairing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean again, the little like there wasn't a ton of backstory, and what little there was, we didn't follow through with any sort of continuity.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: And I think it's also like you watch it now and you like you realize it's just very surface like there's not more there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again Joey didn't get a lot of that. Joey was kind of like Kimmy in that way, and that he was there just to for the joke or for the silly thing, the comic relief. Yeah yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, we get that flashback of the the boys in the elementary school. That was great, But I don't know if we needed more of that.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know. I have never thought. I've never had this thought.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think they I don't think we needed more of Danny and Joey's friendship growing up.
Speaker 2: I think there's a.
Speaker 1: Little exposition here and there about when they were in college, college roommates or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's enough on elementary school. Yeah yeah, that's enough. The last one and the truest one. I definitely I am an agreement on this one. Here we go.
Speaker 3: They should have talked about Pam and made references to her a lot more.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, No, she's talked about a little bit.
Speaker 2: In the season one.
Speaker 1: We see a flashback, or not the flashback, but we see the tape, the cassette tape VHI's tape.
Speaker 3: It doesn't need to be morbid or down it would, you know, naturally, like over time when you can tell stories about somebody that are funny, Like I would have loved to have heard more stories about Pam with the kids or something she did with Danny and have Danny, because that's kind of what you do when someone passes, is that's what you keep them alive with the stories.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Pamy just really got I mean, yeah, it was like you're dad by you know, it was just very.
Speaker 1: And we kind of did that in Fuller two, like there was not a whole lot of grief about DJ's husband dying in a fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess you can't get too dark in a sitcom, but I think, well that was the thing too, is like I think maybe as time went on, you could do it differently and it would no longer be sad, you know what I mean. You could be like you could make mention of mom or of uh, mister Fuller whatever is name, Tommy, Tommy Fuller, yeah, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be sappy with the violins and crying, like, no, you could just have a casual mention in these later.
Speaker 3: Scenes your mom used to, you know whatever, and it could be funny or silly or something that relates to the girls or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely I agree with this one. They should have talked about.
Speaker 3: Pam Moore, and I think it was probably just fear of having it turned too dark and then seeming.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful by then going.
Speaker 3: To a joke and true, because you kind of have sitcom rhythm, you know, and and unless you're doing again a very special episode, you usually stick within that rhythm of like joke.
Speaker 2: Joke, joke, yeah, or like the line line line joke, line line line. It's kind of totally totally.
Speaker 1: I think there should have been more pictures of her around the house, like a place she's gone gone. You think DJ would have it, or Stephanie would have a picture of You have a picture of Danny on your bedside, a.
Speaker 2: Personal picture he gave me the news station. You know.
Speaker 1: There should have been a picture of Stephanie and her mom on her table. Yeah. No, my Pam was kind of erased by season four.
Speaker 2: By season four, by episode four, but they were like just off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah bye, yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of merit to this complaint, you know.
Speaker 2: I I I definitely agree with this one. So yeah, so I do. Yeah, a lot of the unpopular opinions are popular with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a populor yet now that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yeah, I'm gonna say that they're that they're mostly on point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I don't see anything wrong with most of these. I think it's there. They bring up valid points.
Speaker 2: There are things we have laughed about and poked fun at over this show. Yes, so yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: I definitely. Yeah, Michelle was a tyrant. Jesse at some point kind of becomes a freeloader. Bro, You've got a family of four, like move out, you know, please. Joey is just like failure to launch, you know what I mean, Like, it's give him a meaty storyline, Please give him something. It's there's yeah, it's it's it could have been.
Speaker 2: It could have been so different. Yeah yeah, but that's but it is what it is. It is still no matter what.
Speaker 3: Don't send us hate emails or tell us that we're wrong. Got someone on Reddit about it?
Speaker 1: People are like, oh there, yeah, go yell at Reddit. Don't yell at us. And we're not like hating on the show, Like we love the show. Why doing this podcast? We love the show, But.
Speaker 2: We liked it.
Speaker 1: Also point out it's flaws, because that's what we do. That's the whole point is to exactly unpack the episodes.
Speaker 3: That's what we're doing packing something thirty some odd years later. Like there are things in there that you're like, oh wow, I didn't remember this, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the typewriter, rusty type type.
Speaker 2: God, I want to be thinking about that. We might as well have been doing with like a quill and ink. That would have made that would have almost more sense. You know, Why does he have a quill and ink? I don't know they got it at some history of field trip, you know, but like a just laying around seeds are heavy, Yeah, they're heavy case anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, but we're still stuck on the typewriter. People were still stuck.
Speaker 3: I want to let it go, all right, you guys, thank you so much for listening to our popular unpopular opinions. Uh well, not ours, but our reddit fans. And yeah, we'd love to hear what you guys think of them. So make sure that you're following us on Instagram. You can leave comments there. We are at how Rude Podcast.
Speaker 2: Also make sure you can send us an email at how Rude Tanner Rito's at gmail dot com and make sure and check out our merch store, my Rude Merch.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna we're gonna it's gonna be some new designs in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like we need to come up with some things. Yeah, I think it's I think I think the fans are ready. Yes, but full house merch No, no, how rude mercht com. Wow, I just had a I just left my body. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, you send me them to some like wish website.
Speaker 2: Right, you're gonna order it and it's gonna be horrible. Three months later you'll get it.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, exactly all sized, right, yeah, and it's the cast of perfect Strangers.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I don't think I think they screwed up. Yeah, Oh anyway, make sure yeah, send us messages, emails, all that kind of fun stuff, questions, whatever. We can get to it in one of our fan question episodes. And uh, remember you guys, the world is small. The house is full of unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: It is there's no shortage of unpopular opinions about this show.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not even in the house. No, may you got what nine people in that? Oh jeez, yep.
Speaker 1: Lots of unpopular very the house is full, very full of unpopular opinions.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, and look at what we did. Thirty five. We did it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're a little over, but that's all right, that's all right, that's we We did it.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: It's not an hour, so you're welcome, fan Ritos.
Speaker 2: Now go do something with your life. Real minisode