Speaker 1: One touchdown can change everything, the crowd, the momentum, the game itself. It never gets old. Fill that same rush with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the Draft King sports Book app. Use the code Bobby Sports one word Bobby Sports. Bet five bucks, get two hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. In partnership with DraftKings, the Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Why, or text hope and why as four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut help is available for problem gambling call eighty eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Booto Casino and Resort Kansas pass through A per wager at tax may apply in Illinois twenty one plus. Age and eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario restrictions apply. Bet must win to receive bonus bets, which expire in seven days. Minimum odds required. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see dkang dot co. Slash Audio Limited time offers.
Speaker 3: A podcast called twenty five wist Tucking fun Fall and they a wirrow whist So, yeah, it's too bad, but what did you expect?
Speaker 2: It's a podcast called twenty five Whistles Wine.
Speaker 1: I buy a bunch of stuff off TikTok shop. I hit the whistle. I had a TikTok shop phase, then I phased out of buying stuff on TikTok shop. It's very easy to buy stuff and they have all kinds of stuff on TikTok shop. But I did get both Eddie and Mike a Christmas present off TikTok shop this year. It's not in yet, but that's the other thing about TikTok shop. You never know when it's coming yeah yeah, or what country it's coming from, or if it's quality. So they have some stupid stuff on there, but they have all hot So I don't want to tell you what, guys, what I got you, But I did get you guys something off TikTok shop. And now my algorithm's all screwed up. Isn't that hat organizer? Because I saw a cool hat organizer on TikTok shop. Okay, it's nothing you would ever think of. I saw it and thought, oh, I think that this would be good for Mike. I saw Mike's first Never in a million years, would you guess it?
Speaker 4: Not the same with you, Eddie?
Speaker 5: And then you were like, I should probably get Eddie something too.
Speaker 1: No, because I never feel an obligation to get anybody a Christmas gift.
Speaker 4: Same so I except for my wife, Oh that's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do a family thing with her family where instead of everybody getting everybody or the white elephant, which is stupid because nobody gets anything they really want in a white elephant, we do draw a person's name. My wife put them all in AI said draw for us, and I got my sister in law blythe Oh, which she's easy.
Speaker 5: Oh she is, you know what she'd like? Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: So those are the only two obligation gifts that I got. But then if I see something that I think you guys alike or one of you like, I just grabbed the gift.
Speaker 4: So TikTok shop.
Speaker 1: The whole story came out of New York Post about how it's making a ton of money and it's very much impulse buying. It's very much at the register time buying.
Speaker 5: It's so easy, man, and then the people demoing are just like so good at it. It's like, Oh, I all have to do is click here and it's mine.
Speaker 4: It's easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Phones have made it very easy with the double click if you're doing Apple pay, have made it so easy to buy stuff, dude.
Speaker 5: The crazy ones is when you're watching like Amazon and during the commercials, they're like, if you're.
Speaker 1: Interested in saw that, that's you can now buy it from the screen where you're watching it on television.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I see that every like the Thursday night Games.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's where I saw it last time too.
Speaker 6: The QR code.
Speaker 5: From something as easy as like wind decks too, Like I could use wind decks.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: What I hope is they're building these ads specifically for me, because back in the old days, you had a channel and just big broad companies bought ads hoping they'd catch a bunch of the population that wanted them big sweeping ads McDonald's. But then as cable channels started to happen, there were specific channels for women, channels that are about sports channel, so they would then take specific products meant for just that audience and target them. And it's coming even more targeted obviously through our social media because we have cookies.
Speaker 4: And I always say, yeah, I take my cookies. I don't know. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: You can have all the cookie except yeah, yeah, I've accepted every cookie for the history of time.
Speaker 4: I'm freaking spunk Meyer over here. Uh so, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do like targeted ads though, because it knows what I want. And I think they also like targeted ads, meaning the sponsors.
Speaker 5: Because you're gonna buy it. You have a better chance of buying.
Speaker 1: It, because yeah, they're able to target people that probably want their ad, like some men in this demographic. Anyway, the whole story was about how the TikTok shop is now impulse buying, which impulse buying to us as always when you're at the register.
Speaker 6: Does that come up in your feed like instagram souse, I'm not familiar with it, or is it like a whole different little tab you have to click the TikTok Shop.
Speaker 4: No, both both.
Speaker 1: So you're scrolling videos, you'll see an ad like I saw one last night, and if they're really good, they'll be so compelling in the content immediately that you don't look in the bottom corner because if you look at the bottom left corner, you'll see the little block this is ad got, or you'll see this person earns commission. But I watched one where this dude his hood was up and another guy pulls up and goes, hey, do you need to jump? And he's like, no, man, my girlfriend does this and had eight hundred thousand comments or no, eight hundred thousand no, maybe likes yeah, And so I was like, that's weird. No, just to how he said it, he was like, I don't need your help. My girlfriend always jumps me. It turns out it was an ad for a jumper box. I get portable jumper box. And I was so compelled by what the content and the guy being angry and going like this dude's girlfriend is the only person he takes help from with jumping his car, that I never looked down in the corner. And so I'm sure they've sold a ton of jumper boxes. Yeah, But you can make ads for things you don't even own and sell them and make commission. So they don't own that jumper box to.
Speaker 4: Sell, but you're making a commercial you can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you get a percentage for everyone sold if they come from your link. Interesting then also you can go to TikTok shop and just buy stuff to insert it. Like I bought a bunch of dude wife from TikTok. Oh cool because they sell them a huge boxes for cheap. So I buy a bunch of dude wipes from TikTok.
Speaker 5: And that didn't come from like a video that you saw. I was like you going into the shop.
Speaker 1: No, it came from a video like people do lives and just sell them and I never bought one during those and I thought, oh, I should get some dude wipes sometimes see if they're actually.
Speaker 4: Good and that are great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so then I went in TikTok shop type dude wipes and got them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right. The way they start the video is usually how it gets me. Like there was one guy like trying to chop an onion and he's like oh and I had just cut my finger chopping an onion, and I was like, oh, that'd be Oh I wonder why he's chopped manister. And then it's like, oh, I can click on that and I can get that chopper.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know if it's really going to be quality or not correct.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, can you see like ratings or anything reviews?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you never know if they're real. Yeah, and a lot of stuff comes from China, got it, I mean the apps from China.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that hat?
Speaker 5: Remember that hat? I got to where you can write whatever on it? Yeah, and used it one time. Well no, and I'm not I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that was ready to speak. That was a dumb TikTok speaks freely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's garbage, but the idea was good.
Speaker 1: It's a hat that you can write something and on your phone and like bluetooth it over to the hat, but you have the hat is heavy because it's got to have some sort of lightning on it, and then you got to charge it all the time, and inside the hat is like the charger that hurts your ear.
Speaker 4: In theory, it's funny for a bit. That's my point.
Speaker 5: Like I saw it, it looked cool, but like in reality it's it's not.
Speaker 1: And that might be what happens with you guys as gifts. That's okay, yeah, but I did. I do have one on the way, Thank you man for Mike one on the way, Freddy. I just need inspiration. Like I saw that Scuba Steve was waiting for Saturday because Nike he's doing a huge drop for these Jordan eleven's. Jordan elevens like a specific type of shoe and it's so hard to actually get the shoes because the bots do them on the drops.
Speaker 4: I have a connection.
Speaker 1: I reached out got the shoes before Scooby even tries to get them on. But I didn't know if it was this Saturday or last Saturday. So but he's a Sice thirteen too, he's got a massive foot. So I bought him the shoes for Christmas. But I can't wait for Christmas to give him to him because he may get the shoes on Saturday if he's there trying. So I brought him in today and I was like, you got to get the shoes, goes, No, it's Saturday.
Speaker 6: And he was like, oh ah, and you gave him to them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh cool this morning this morning.
Speaker 1: But I was, you know, so I was motivated because I knew he was looking for those, and then I knew a way to get to them. I have something I think you guys are gonna like, but it might be garbage.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't have it yet. It may not be here in time.
Speaker 5: So I'd get it after Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's how it would work. Or you can come to the house.
Speaker 5: Well my gift hasn't gotten here yet, but it says okay, hey no no, no, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's surprised it took us as long to get here. My girlfriend goes to another school. You're gonna like, yeah, yeah, she's another school, trust me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: We did this segment on the Big Show about this forty foot blow up Santa Claus. We showed the video and Eddie's had like a ten or eleven foot Santa Claus. Okay, sorry, it's it's a twelve percent and it's large. But this guy was selling very similar. It wasn't a TikTok shop. His was on Twitter, but he was like, I need to sell these. I have too many of them and a gimmick just to sell them. But then I watched the video. This is a forty foot Santa. I tried to see if I could even put it at my house, like where it would go it would hit power lines.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah that's huge man, because we don't have an hoa.
Speaker 1: But if I were to put it somewhere, it would either have to be behind a gate and treaties. You wouldn't see. If I were to put it in front of the gate at our house, it's into power lines, because I think that would be hilarious. Forty feet is as tall as the house. This is the biggest hand I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at one.
Speaker 5: This humongous, is so big, like Kevin, it goes above the house like it's.
Speaker 3: A two story house.
Speaker 4: The ones that you look at a forty foot one. The video we saw compare it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, look how big these people are.
Speaker 1: And they have to use steaks and ropes like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like multiple Yeah.
Speaker 5: Linne has four little ropes. They're not ropes, they're like little strings that holds it down.
Speaker 4: Not this one.
Speaker 1: It's forty feet freaking tallow. I was looking this morning to see if we could fit one. I think it'd be the greatest prank of my wife.
Speaker 4: She just pulls up, Oh, you were gonna do it without telling her? That's the only way to do it.
Speaker 5: That's that's frisky.
Speaker 4: That hilarious risky.
Speaker 1: That would be hilarious, hilarious. Yeah, and I can't. It doesn't go anywhere it hit a power line. So there is a story though about where we live. That homeowners can keep their holiday tocre up all year.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean I used to do that with my lights. I wouldn't leave them on all year, but I would leave them up and not plug them in, and then come November twenty, you know, whatever them back in.
Speaker 4: But then they never work.
Speaker 1: I feel like they wouldn't work after a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go through the heat in summer and all that.
Speaker 4: That was a dumb idea.
Speaker 1: Homeowners can now put up holiday decorations anytime they want under a new ordinance. They push the change after getting complaints. He believed the complaints were rooted in bias, including one about honic inflatables. The new Canmmunity Holiday Expression Exemption and Rights Act or CHEER, protects residence rights to decorate as long as the displays are safe and in good condition. So I guess you could leave your portable stand up all year.
Speaker 5: Dude, No, dude, I'm telling you the neighbors. I remember the first time we had it. One neighbor was walking her dog and she was like, how long is that going to step? Because I think it was already January.
Speaker 4: But legally. Legally, they can't.
Speaker 1: Neighbors may not like it, but they can't take it down. According to the New Cheer Act, I thought that was kind of cool.
Speaker 5: There's a house that I drive by where like they might have at least fifty inflatables all over the yard, but when they turn them off, it just looks like a bunch of dead radis.
Speaker 1: Americans will spend one point four billion hours setting up new devices this holiday season. That's about eight point five hours per adult. You have four kids, I assume that's a lot of your Christmas.
Speaker 5: It's not really devices, it's assembling things, assembling whatever, dude, Like if it's a tramline, if it's it's been like four wheel little electric four wheelers at times, I.
Speaker 1: Think all that counts though into this Just just assembling, that's the whole day. And Brandon, your kids getting older, So are you doing this now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like last year we did the first big gift. We got them this like Target cashier station, Like it's it looks legit and you can roll your you know, you can go up and chop and there's like a cashier station and stuff. I'm like, oh, dude, this will be easy. Took me seven hours to set this thing up.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 7: I was like, and it's like really good quality, but it just takes forever.
Speaker 4: Did he ever play with it all the time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Still does?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it still does. And in the swing set, we got them a swing set outside outside the worst, Oh dude, seriously, the worst. Hire somebody or get just a bunch of buddies sell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you hire someone that makes the Christmas present way more expensive.
Speaker 3: So that bad.
Speaker 1: But also if you hire somebody, they're probably not going to come on Christmas Eve night right.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we got it for his birth.
Speaker 1: There's just a big tarp outside and the case, Like, why is there a tart covering something?
Speaker 7: Don't look at it?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 7: I started assembling it in my garage right like, just piece by piece to where I could get to it. Then I didn't realize I couldn't get it out of my garage. Oh no, And I didn't even think about it. I closed the garage. That's like closing up on Oh my god. I had to disassembol and I called my brother. I was like, dude, you just have to get over here and fix me.
Speaker 3: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: But I put together a best in that I don't put together a lot of stuff. We'll just hire people. Yeah, smart, because if I put it together, there is a chance that it's I'm not going to trust it. Even if I did a good job, I'm not going to trust it. Therefore I'm never going to feel comfortable. And then it's also maybe I don't do a good job putting it together. So I feel like it saves me time and energy emotional energy worrying about it just to get people to put it stuff together for me, big stuff. Yeah, but we did the bassinet, we did the stroller slash car seat thing. But it's crazy thing about the stroller slash car seat thing is there's so many different like versions of it because like when a baby's this month to this month, it's a bascinet on top, and then it's you have to keep these pieces and then you switch it out in three months to add something else.
Speaker 6: Something I don't forget. Yeah, as they get bigger, I got.
Speaker 1: A feeling I'm just gonna buy new one every time, right right, because I'm not gonna trust that I'm right on this. I still am not convinced that I did it right. When I did the whole stroller slash, basinet, car seat contraption. It's just way too much. It's like shampoo that washes your body and your hair and.
Speaker 4: Three and one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I saw one that was six and one one time, like what are the six of the body or whatever?
Speaker 4: Hair?
Speaker 3: Skin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't have to put anything together, but I guess we're putting that together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the same thing, dude, But but Christmas is different because everybody wants it that day, like they want to play with it that day. And dude, the worst is like two years down the road when your wife's like, yeah, we're gonna get rid of that. Can you take that to the dump? And I'm like all the memories of me putting that together for a whole day, like and now I'm just throwing you.
Speaker 7: All day anger.
Speaker 1: So you saw and I saw this clip too. Again, maybe it's just recirculating the Rudy clip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well there's no video of Joe Montana talking about Rudy, but it's audio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's on pardon my take. I think he saw a big cat about it. Yeah, and pft and so I but again I saw it recently too.
Speaker 5: Again, I have talked about this story for years and how Joe Montana has said that Rudy really didn't happen the way that the movie says it happened.
Speaker 1: So we have a clip on this mic. This is this is them talking to Joe Montana, who played it Notre Dame at the same time that Rudy played, same team, and talking about if it's true or not.
Speaker 8: You know, I mean, the Rudy story made a great movie and a lot of it was embellished. And you know, we and when I run into Rudy on the road here and there, we laugh about it because a lot of things that happened. Yeah, he got in, he got a sack, was crowd channing. No, well did I throw him in my jersey? No? Did he get carried off the field? He got carried off by three of the biggest pranksters on the team. And they who said did we know him? No, one i'd gotten carried off, We'd have never done it.
Speaker 3: But you know, Rudy worked hard.
Speaker 8: I won't lie.
Speaker 3: He is a walk on.
Speaker 8: He came in, got his butt kicked every day, and it was great to see that he got in and got a sack. From a lifetime memory for him, and it became a movie. It cycle a lot of movies. They all get their movies.
Speaker 1: You can tell Joe Montana really wants to say other things. Yeah, yeah, you can tell he's holding it back. I didn't know no one had ever been carried off, that says. They say that the end of the movie he was the first one to ever be carried off. And then Joe Montana's like, they were practiced. I probably wouldn't have done that if they'd have known. Why I got to be a hater though, Well, they were asking him about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a hater.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like, do.
Speaker 4: You want him to lie?
Speaker 1: Because what he said to and I've heard the long version of the interview, he's like, we didn't go in with our jerseys and be like coach, Yeah, if Rudy can't play them out.
Speaker 4: Said, if that never had I wanted to address in my place. Yes, I think all of us kind of knew that that was No. I thought that was real.
Speaker 6: You thought every bit of that movie is real?
Speaker 1: I thought most of it probably, but I was much younger when I watched it. Yeah, now I realize everything's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's the sad part of everything.
Speaker 1: The older you get, the more you realize everything's a lie.
Speaker 5: Yes, not everything, but most things, just so you have a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of But generally everything is unless I prove otherwise correct. I don't mostly go into life going out, but everything's real unless it proves it's fake. It's like I don't trust anything unless I develop trust.
Speaker 5: And how often do we really investigate to see if it's really true?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I take up every movie.
Speaker 1: Now. You just couldn't do that back in the day. Like when I watch Roofman Chanty Tatum, the first thing I did was go through all of it at point by point to see what was true and what wasn't. But I do that with movies that are based on actual events, and they do dramatize them.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 5: Roofman was fairly accurate. Ye, well the details what's good though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Streaming now, Yeah, that's where I watched it. Yeah, uh okay. A couple of things.
Speaker 7: This actually says that Rudy Rudiger claims that ninety two percent of the movie is accurate.
Speaker 6: Well, two Montana says fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: The eight percent like all the big stuff though the movie, but the eight percent is the jersey can.
Speaker 1: Carry them all nighlights. You guys want talk about Shoan Moore for a second. It's crazy, just the quick version of it, because everybody knows we're not the only ones talking about this. Yesterday on Twitter, I just se he's fired, and I think, well, that's a weird time to fire your coach. You probably would have done it three months ago because you want to get one of the good coaches in the old coaching carousel. And then it's like Sharon Moore is allegedly got his executive isn't a pregnant and it said forced her to have an abortion? But then I read Plan B. Those are definitely different things. But then what did happen for sure is the cops went and arrested him because he had busted into her house and her to kill her and trying to kill himself. It just feel like he was crashing out hard.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: I didn't see it?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so I was you.
Speaker 1: Were chembo shaking his head. I though everybody knew all that, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Though I knew like part of that, but I didn't know the whole house going into the house, and I was reading trying to read this morning. I just couldn't find anything that what do you want to know? I know, well, I just wanted I didn't know anything about the house, like him going to her house and like this why he was arrested.
Speaker 5: And this is recent. Yes, that was last night that they got that he got arrested.
Speaker 6: Or detained is what they said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he went to her house last night. Oh I didn't. Okay, so I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That threatened her, threatened himself, held a knife to his throat, and his wife was able to track them because they had to find mine on their phones their I phones. Wow, so he was crashing out hard.
Speaker 5: So last night after the news broke huh because news broke?
Speaker 4: What too? Two o'clock?
Speaker 6: So okay, So after he got fired is when he went over there. Seems like it gotcha, dang.
Speaker 1: It also seems like they knew it was coming for a while because there were a lot of very ominous yet somewhat generic tweets from people in sports that are like, this is not it. There's one more big one that we hear is coming, without saying what it was. And then there were some people that had burner accounts that were posting specifics like Sean Morgan fire because knock somebody up in there like weeks ago, but nobody believed it because they were just burner accounts. Wow, so obviously they've known something.
Speaker 6: And they said they had been investigating since the beginning of fall, didn't really find much, but then recently they found all this So Michigan.
Speaker 1: Allegedly the investigation started from a DoorDash driver bringing Plan B and dropping it off at like the office of STILLDA and someone like reporting to.
Speaker 5: The Augussy man. That must make you feel like you can just do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: And I think this is a hot take. Had he been winning a lot of games in beating Ohio State, he probably could have done whatever he wanted to. And I don't think they'd probably turned him.
Speaker 3: In, right Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if this was thirty years ago, I bet no problem for sure.
Speaker 1: Then Yeah it's Carli, that's what coach. You do whatever you want to. Yeah, wild story, huh. I haven't seen much of an update today because we've been at it since early this morning from doing the radio show doing Saint Jude all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Mike, have you seen in the update at all? I haven't it.
Speaker 5: Do you think he knew that it was coming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, people are already tweeting about it. Oh man, Yes, like the worst part of his day a couple weeks ago. Probably wasn't losing to Ohio State.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'll read this.
Speaker 1: Sharanmore was fired by Michigan Wednday afternoon for having an inappropriate relationship with the staff member. Was later detained by police as currently being held at the Something County Jail. Not for sure the area there inappropriate relationship with a staff member. This is I'm gonna read this from the Athletic.
Speaker 4: Do you subscribe to the Athletic?
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 6: You know what I don't, But it's funny you say that. I was literally thinking about it, I think yesterday or something because I click on so many things and I can't read it. But I love all the people that work there like I love their work.
Speaker 1: It is one of the few things I subscribed to in that vein where you have to pay. It's behind a paywall because eventually all news comes out anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's great.
Speaker 7: It's worth it.
Speaker 6: It's great at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No charges have been formally filed. The investigations on going please have not released any additional information. Following a university investigation, credible evidence was found that coach More engaged and inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Someone's in my gage.
Speaker 1: Hold on, all right, it's a big it's not Yeah, it's Amazon and letting them in.
Speaker 4: It's your wife setting up big Sander for you. Can you imagine.
Speaker 1: I left my place? But More thirty nine? He only thirty nine. Yeah, it's just completed a second season as head coach after serving as an assistant coach on harbass staff. His firing came with a little warning, more than the process of assembling his staff for next season. Another thing I read too was them speculating that they didn't announce until after the signing all those kids signed.
Speaker 6: Saw that after signing day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michigan started four and three and More's first season. Also that first season, they knew the cupboard was pretty barren when all left. And yeah, nine left, Yeah, nine?
Speaker 4: You know nine?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his name when he plays football, his name is nine. Always a characters. It's like who he goes into nine that?
Speaker 4: No, that's not Cam Newton.
Speaker 1: What's a current he would have played at Michigan.
Speaker 4: I think of the number Tom Brady wasn't nine, he.
Speaker 1: Would have played at Michigan and left when Harball left, So nine like Corum. Now, okay, you're now getting in there at least current, right Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: McCarthy, Yeah he's nine when he plays.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did have a decent game last week finally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To be fair, the and this is right after Connor Stallion's that situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Michigan's man, they've had a crazy three or four years.
Speaker 1: Well, they got out of the Connor Stallions one pretty pretty luckily. Very I mean, Harball got ten years of not being able to coach college as he's going to coach.
Speaker 4: The freaking pros.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like cool.
Speaker 1: I did take a picture of the odds for who's going to be the next coach at Michigan. This is just odds. So no Number one.
Speaker 6: Is can I guess?
Speaker 4: Well? I thought I did.
Speaker 1: It's not coldplay, it's a different odd well, Chris Martin, No, I thought it was. I thought I had the odds. But go ahead, who do you think it is?
Speaker 6: I was gonna say Gruden, No, he's got to be up there.
Speaker 1: No, Like the top guys were Jetfish, who's at Washington. Yeah, the offensive coordinator at with the Chargers because he left Michigan to go with Harball to come back. I believe that was another one. Caitlin de Boor at Alabama was up there high on the list. I thought I had screenshoted that one.
Speaker 4: What was the coldplay? Think he's screenshotting billboards?
Speaker 1: You're in top Tours twenty twenty five. Oh nice, guess who number one is?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty five? Tail or coldplay?
Speaker 4: I just said it. Oh, I thought you, I thought, yeah, that is the top my bet, I read you the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I thought I had that. I do have the odds though, of the Chiefs and the Cowboys making the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Cowboy's got to be better odds than the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: They're about the same. But here's the deal. I put the odds in as if both teams go four and oh right, So if both teams go four and oh, the odds, they make the playoffs. If they don't, they ain't making the playoffs. So best case scenario has to be the case scenario you put in when you do the odds, because you can go zero percent as soon as.
Speaker 4: They lose another game.
Speaker 1: Everybody with me, Yeah, if they go four and oh, the Kansas City Chiefs odds to make the playoffs forty wow. Now they have to go four and oh there needs to be some losses by specific people, which which is what that is. If the Cowboys go four.
Speaker 3: And oh.
Speaker 1: Fifty two both about a coin flip, baby, but both still. I looked at the Cowboy or excuse me, the Chiefs odds, because I bet them at plus three eighty five, meaning if you bet one hundred bucks, you're gonna win three hundred and eighty five dollars, so forty five will come back to you. I bet them at that to make the playoffs. Just since that bet, and they haven't played since it's now like plus five to fifteen, which means it's even worse. But those are those are the odds for the Chiefs and the Cowboys to make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: I like it, especially because the Eagles aren't playing great.
Speaker 4: The Eagles are not playing great. That's that's right.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty difficult. Last Monday game, we didn't talk about that. How cockey we weren't on.
Speaker 4: We did not talk about that.
Speaker 1: I have another picture. Could I just take a bunch of pictures of stuff? Cowboys are at five or excuse me that the Chiefs are at five point fifty. All the jobs I saw Cole Cubic tweet this, someone hands you the list before the season and tells you all these jobs will be open this same cycle. Florida, LSU, Auburn, Penn State, Michigan, Virginia Tech, Stanford, Ole, miss Arkansas, Kansas State, cow Ucla, Iowa State, Kentucky, Michigan State. All those jobs open this year. I thought I was gonna get one of them. There's so many open, it's your chance, break down and give me a job there. So yeah, it's a weird day yesterday. It's weird how things happen. And then it becomes like a core sports memory of the year. Every when Cobe died, I remember just popping up on my feever like Coche, Right, that's weird in the helicopter grass. And then it takes a life of its own, and now I remember specifically. Yeah, I don't know that I'm gonna remember specifically where I wasn't shrown more got busted for it. But still that's like it's one of the biggest sports stories of the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's out of nowhere out of and.
Speaker 1: Such a weird time. Yeah, what's going to be hard is whomever takes his job. It's going to be harder for that school to replace that spot than Michigan replacing their spot, because Michigan's arguably a top five job.
Speaker 6: Yeah, still Michigan, and there are a lot.
Speaker 1: Of coaches, maybe even in the playoff now that would possibly leave, meaning a Klein de boor after the season's over. I don't know that they have a lot of money, obviously, I don't know that a guy like Signetti is going to go. But if there was a job, he would leave, even Indiana for right now, it's.
Speaker 4: A job like that, it's a huge jump. I don't think he will.
Speaker 1: But that's one of probably the three, the two or three jobs.
Speaker 4: That I would think he would actually make that move for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that seemed like a program he would love to just lead and be a part of. Man he would kill.
Speaker 1: They would almost feel like the Cloma City's under now where they just don't lose.
Speaker 4: You're just like there's no chance they're going to be bad.
Speaker 1: They have eight hundred million bucks on three players that those three players are in with the Thunder for the next four and five years and they've lost one game.
Speaker 7: That's insane.
Speaker 1: And not only that, they have for sure the Clippers pick, and if the Utah Jazz are outside the top eight, they have that pick. So if Utah Jazz are nine, ten, eleven, twelve, they're gonna have two lottery picks, two new rookie contracts. What's probably the greatest draft class in the past twenty years overall, one of the deepest, the thund and they did it the right way. It's hard to hate except for their just winning. They didn't go and just buy big players.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I haven't watched any of them this year because they they're just dominating.
Speaker 1: They drafted them or traded for them before they popped. Now they have shade because they made the trade. And that's also why they the Clippers a draft pick. They got a bunch, but they have shade because that's when they sent.
Speaker 6: Off Paul George. Great Clippers are in shambles right now.
Speaker 1: And again I'm very Thunder centric because, Yeah, my father in law watches every Thunder game and has for since they weren't moved to Oklahoma City. Like he's a massive fan. My wife watches most games. We don't watch West Coast games because that's too late. But so I don't watch all the games with her.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 1: My house is like that, like she's watching games and I'm over, you know, dicking around.
Speaker 4: Watching the okaysee thunder. So yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: We do have coming up in a second Todd mcshae, which we do get into the playoff. I think, well, why do we take a break and we'll come back and we'll go to Todd mcshae in just a second.
Speaker 4: We gotta do a parlay. We're gonna do a NFL parlay this week. Cool, really a little different.
Speaker 3: Like no cults.
Speaker 4: There's game.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys can jump in on this, look at the lines.
Speaker 4: All I know is that when last.
Speaker 1: Week, when the college game happened and it went to that second set of games, all of our party was still up. So when you went to the app, my face was the first one that you saw.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except we missed like everyone.
Speaker 4: Everybody still got the promo.
Speaker 7: Right there in the front and there was like eight hundred people who at the time that I looked at it, that I saw it, it was more than that.
Speaker 1: It was much have been later up before going off. No, no, no, no, eight million. I saw eight trillion. Actually that's amazing, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do your team? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because look at that disrespect.
Speaker 4: We're dogs at home one.
Speaker 6: One and a half.
Speaker 4: Are you going Patriots plus one and Adrids plus one and a half?
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie Man, I could go all the way down this Sunday night. And there's a game I'm interested in. It's the Cowboys minus five and a half is very important, very important against the Vikings.
Speaker 4: Been in Dallas, in Dallas.
Speaker 5: So let's go Cowboys minus five and a half.
Speaker 4: Are you plugging this in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm circling it to see what the odds are. Oh no, no, no, you want to plug it in?
Speaker 1: I got you if you plug those two in, because I think to get up we gotta be like plus three thirty or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that what it is? Mike?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right now we're at two sixty two.
Speaker 1: If I just did the Chief's money line, what does that put us at?
Speaker 5: Chief's money line is minus two fifty, so it equals plus three nine three.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chiefs, Chiefs the money line. They're playing the Chargers. We need to win that one.
Speaker 5: You got away with the money line. I would have loved the Cowboys money line.
Speaker 1: I only got that money line because you took this.
Speaker 4: Download.
Speaker 1: The DraftKings sportsbook app used the code Bobby Sports. That is the code Bobby Sports. One word bet five bucks, get two hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. In partnership with DraftKings, the Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why as four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eighty eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Booto Casino and Resort Kansas pass through. A per wager attax may apply in Illinois twenty one plus. Age and eligibility varies by jurisdiction. Void and Ontario restrictions apply. Bet must win to receive bonus bets, which expire in seven days. Minimum odds required. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see dkang dot co, slash audio limited time offer.
Speaker 1: Let's get over to our talk with longtime NFL Draft analyst Todd mcshae. He's spending only two decades at ESPN covering the draft.
Speaker 4: One of the best.
Speaker 1: He's one of the best. Todd has his own show called The McShay Show, which is fantastic. I listened to it. You can listen to it wherever you get your podcast, and you can follow Todd on socials at McShay thirteen. Thanks to Todd for coming on here. He is Todd McShay. All right, we have Todd mcshae on from The McShay Show podcast, which I do listen to religiously. I was listening to the episode Todd whenever you guys were watching the reveal of the bracket, and you guys had gone on pre and you watched it live, and then I like myself, but I think I just followed your lead to me. I was a little irritated at how there were two G five schools in that they obviously couldn't predict that because they messed up year one two because they couldn't predict that, What would you do moving forward, not even this year, how would you fix the twelve game bracket system now? Because we can't have two G five teams in next year, right.
Speaker 3: No, we can't.
Speaker 9: Honestly, the disappointing part for me, Bobby is that we have all these really highly intelligent people who spend a lot of time on this, Right, Why does it take failure for change to occur? Why can't we have more vision?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: Why didn't we foresee that there would be a problem with having the top four seeds or the top the conference champions I should say, from last year becoming the top four seeds, because ultimately you're going to put in a team that maybe doesn't deserve a buye in that first week, and then we fixed it after failure right a year ago.
Speaker 3: And then the second and then so you fast.
Speaker 9: Forward to this year and you say, how did all these smart people not realize that there is a potential if a big twelve or an acc as was the case this year, has a down year and a five lost duke team winds up winning the conference championship, and we could wind d up having two g fives. So the first problem is there's got to be a bar and a standard for how we're selecting the twelve teams. And when I look at it, there's two things that I would change. First off, it shouldn't be if the ACC or the Big twelve, I don't foresee it ever being the Big ten or the SEC. If one of those two conferences doesn't have a champion that's deserving of being in the of deserving of being in the twelve team playoff, then let's go to the next highest seed. Let's make instead of giving it to a conference champion, let's open it up for an automatic for an at large bid.
Speaker 3: There are seven at large bids. If we had an.
Speaker 9: Eight eighth at large bid because there was a conference champion with five losses and it wasn't ranked that high, then we could have had Notre Dame in as well.
Speaker 3: So that's the first part.
Speaker 9: The second part to me is I'm cool if a G five program has a special like a Boise State maybe even even last year, and they beat an Oregon and they're ranked high enough where you say, you know what they deserve to be in, but there should be a higher bar to get in. And again, let's just open up an automatic or an at large bid, and some years will have a G five program in because they're having a special year.
Speaker 3: They won undefeated, they beat.
Speaker 9: A Power four program, and you look at them well, they're ranked tenth, so they absolutely deserve to be in. But if they're not ranked in the top twelve and they didn't have a special year, then let's open it up because this year we could have had Notre Dame and BYU instead of two lane in JMU. And how much better would this playoff be when I'm looking at the brackets. Now we've got Oregon versus JMU. It's like a seventeen or twenty one point spread. Then we've got two lane old miss by the way, a rematch of a forty five to ten or fifteen score, forty five to ten score.
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 9: This is not best for college football, and it's not the best twelve teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think with the ability we have to run scenarios through even AI, I was surprised that that those members of that board, of that council didn't run every like, hey, AI, run and tell me everything that could go wrong with how we have this set up, and it didn't pop up. Well, you could get two teams because it's pretty limitless as to what AI can do. You see the NFL do it with scheduling, Like why did they just not use the technology that we have to predict it. You mentioned JMU they played what one power for team and loss.
Speaker 4: I think it was Louisville.
Speaker 3: The fourteen points to Louisville. Yep.
Speaker 1: If you don't beat a power for team, maybe moving forward, like I feel, if you don't beat one, maybe you shouldn't even be in the tournament.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree. Let's just set the bar higher, however.
Speaker 9: You I think, you know figuring out what if we just said it at twelve, if they're not ranked in the top twelve, then the the G five, you know, gives up their their right to play in the College Football Playoff and that opens up another they're at large bid.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's that simple.
Speaker 9: If you want to make it to the top fifteen, then we could do that too, and neither of these teams would have been in. But I think we just have to raise the bar for that G five program getting It's not the NCAA Tournament, which is what sixty four teams.
Speaker 3: Now or whatever it is where.
Speaker 9: You've got all of these teams, and it's great to have a Cinderella program in there and set and maybe a handful of them, But when you're talking about twelve teams, and we'll get to sixteen teams, you know, in the near future, but when you're talking about twelve teams, there should be a much higher bar.
Speaker 3: That's my only complaint.
Speaker 1: They voted to punt what they're going to do with the tournament for next year, to make any changes.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 1: Do you think because of what happened there will be changes to go into next year's collegetball playoff?
Speaker 9: I think there will will be changes preventing us from having two G five programs.
Speaker 4: What about adding teams?
Speaker 9: I don't honestly like a Pete than or someone would be better equipped to discuss that.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm starting to shift the focus to the NFL Draft.
Speaker 9: My understanding though, is it's probably going to be twenty twenty seven before we see a sixteen team playoff or beyond. I don't think it'll be in twenty twenty six, but we'll see if something happens where they affect immediate change for next year.
Speaker 1: What do you see draft wise from mendozas He won the number one quarterback and is he the number one pick?
Speaker 3: I think he very well could be.
Speaker 9: I really do, and I wanted to see Saturday Night man, I really did he played. It's interesting because some of his best tapes in terms of NFL evaluation, are not the ones where he's like twenty one of twenty three when he was brilliant against Illinois. They're the tapes where he kind of struggled a little bit early on, but he fought through it. He showed toughness, resiliency, made NFL throws and critical situations delivered in clutch moments. I'm referring to specifically Iowa, Oregon on the road, Iowa on the road, Penn State at Happy Valley, and then now in the Ohio State Conference championship game in Indianapolis. So these are all four games against really good defenses.
Speaker 3: Even Penn State has really talented, you know, high level of talent on the defensive side. Iowa does and is extremely well coached.
Speaker 9: Oregon does, and I think we're about to see I think Oregon is capable of making a little bit of a run in this college football playoff because I think their defense is vastly underrated.
Speaker 3: So those are the moments that as an.
Speaker 9: Evaluator you kind of hang your hat on and you say, I'm seeing it against really good defenses and I'm seeing him rebound from some early struggles. I'm also seeing him against the best defense in the country in Ohio State when the moment was huge, coming through and delivering.
Speaker 3: And I'm seeing it without his best.
Speaker 9: Receiver in a lot of those games, whether it's you know, Elijah Surat has been in and out of the lineup or Omar Cooper who's been in and out of the lineup, and including the the Big Ten Championship game where he was knocked out of that game pretty early on. So I wanted to see him against Ohio State before I did this.
Speaker 3: All chips in right and we saw it.
Speaker 9: And I know the numbers weren't perfect, and he had other games where his numbers were far superior to what those numbers were in the Big Ten Championship, but as an evaluator, I saw a lot in that game. I think he is the first quarterback drafted. I think he's absolutely the Heisman Trophy winner.
Speaker 3: I think when you.
Speaker 9: Look at I actually just printed out the draft board today, the Giants have the first overall pick. I think they're in a prime if the draft were to be held today.
Speaker 3: We'll see how the rest of the NFL season plays out.
Speaker 9: But if the Giants had the first overall pick, you got Vegas sitting at two, you got Cleveland sitting at four with two first round picks. You've got the Rams with that Atlanta pick sitting at nine with two first round picks. You've got the Jets sitting there at seven, just a couple of picks before the Rams with two first round picks this year and multiple first round picks nexty. So, and the big question to me is, and I think it will be determined in the college football playoff. Will Dante Moore of Oregon join this class. I don't think Ty Simpson will from Alabama. I think we've seen enough in his game where he needs more game experience. He's a one year starter more only had five starts at UCLA, sat a year developed.
Speaker 3: Under will Stein.
Speaker 9: But what's intriguing is I talked to an NFL scout who had talked to Dante Moore's parents, the agent, coaching staff. Everyone was convinced he was coming back for next season. But that's before he's kind of rejuvenated. His season has gone on a little bit of a run, and most importantly, will Stein is taking the head coaching job at Kentucky, so he's the wild card. With all those teams I mentioned that need a quarterback in the top ten, and with multiple teams, three of them having multiple first round picks, there's, as always is the case, a high demand for the quarterback. If Mendoza goes one to one of those teams trading up for the number one spot ahead of the Raiders at two as it currently sits, it could be Cleveland from four, it could be the Jets from seven, it could be the Rams from nine. They'll be trading up for Mendoza. I believe he'll be the first overall pick, and likely in a trade for that pick.
Speaker 3: After that, though, all those.
Speaker 9: Other teams are sitting there saying, if it's not Dante More, if he's going back to school, if it's not Ty Simpson, he's going back to school.
Speaker 3: There's no other first round quarterback in this class.
Speaker 9: And that's going to be fascinating to watch how it plays up between now and that January fourteenth date for underclassmen to declare, and it could be extended if Oregon is still in Oregon or Alabama are still in the playoff.
Speaker 1: I'm curious about other quarterbacks because it felt like going into the season, it was the year of the quarterback with a nus Meyer who has to go and declare, but also Leonori Sellers who everybody was high on, and South Carolina did not perform like I think people had hoped they would. What is your grade on those two guys.
Speaker 9: Nuss Meyer's tough because I don't think we saw healthy nus Meyer all year long. Coming into the year of the and the eligible prospects, I thought he was the best of the group.
Speaker 3: Hasn't had a run game in two years at LSU.
Speaker 9: Came into the season this year, there was talking about the knee and some ten to night is there he had the abdominal strain and never got a lot of clarity. But we will during the draft process. So you kind of have to go back to the best of nuss Meyer when he was healthy, and that guy has first round ability. I could envision as we get closer to the draft and throughout the process. Now that he's healthy, you know when he starts to work out for teams, combine pro days individual workouts. More importantly, as a coach's son with his father now the OC at New Orleans, he's been a quarterbacks coach. He played quarterback in the NFL. He's been a round ball his whole life. So when he gets on that board and starts to meet with teams, I think he's going to really win them over. So I'm not ruling out completely. Maybe like at Jackson Dart type late first round team trades in like the Giants last year, But I do think nuss Meyer currently is constructed is probably in a second round grade.
Speaker 3: Lenora Sellers might be the most talented of all these guys, but he's just not ready.
Speaker 9: And there were moments this year where I saw some improvement and I thought he was trending towards being a first round pick. If I were advising Lenoris, Lenoris's parents, Lenoris himself, his agent. He needs another year in school now, is that at South Carolina? That's his decision. I think a lot of people will be banging down on the doorstep of the Seller's family, if you will, to try to talk him into going somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I've heard rumors about Miami and Indiana and some other programs. We'll see how that plays out.
Speaker 9: But Leonoris, of all these guys, he's the most talented, but he's the one who needs more game experience and more development, probably more than anyone in this class.
Speaker 1: What did you see in Drake May two years ago that now when you watch him, you feel like you kind of nail the.
Speaker 9: Ability He was a He was a harder evaluation than he should have been because that offensive system, a lot of RPOs, a lot of quick game getting the ball out. Uh, it wasn't structured the way you see football structured on a Sunday so and and he didn't have the supporting cast that others did. You know, you got to remember that Caleb Williams, the offensive line wasn't great, but he had weapons and and more like Jayden Daniels had had weapons and offensive line play and developed, you know at LSU over his two years and went from like a third to fifth round prospect to the number two overall pick. So when you got to Drake May, you're looking to say, he doesn't have the cast that those other guys has have. He doesn't have the the offensive system that you kind of you know with at LSU, it was Brian Kelly, and it was a system. It was a den Brock I think was the offensive coordinator with Caleb. It was with Lincoln Riley, and he had already sent Baker, he had already senter Murray, you know, like it was trusted.
Speaker 3: So that made it slightly more complicated.
Speaker 9: But my gosh, like I'll be honest, I knew he was going to be a damn good football player in the NFL. I didn't know that he was going to get to this level as a passer this quickly. And it's been awesome to watch because you see a guy who's always had arm talent and has made some special throws and can extend plays and has the strength and the mind and the.
Speaker 3: Mobility and all those things.
Speaker 9: But I thought it might be a two or three year development process, kind of like a Josh Allen right as a passer, and he in year two has just taken off and it's been really cool to watch.
Speaker 1: The McShay report is great. I imagine you're working on that all the time.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks man?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, getting ready to getting ready to release kind of doing a flash top ten prospects now that Mendoza has coming off of that performance, and maybe even a flash top ten mock draft today on the show.
Speaker 3: So so and then we're gonna kind of follow up and maybe go a little deeper in the mcshae Report this week, So if you if.
Speaker 9: You don't have it, google the mcshae Report and subscribe please.
Speaker 3: We're proud of what we're building there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fantastic, and especially as we get closer to the draft, Like I feel like that's like that's probably the money maker for you because everybody wants to know what Todd's got to say about the draft.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: It's a labor of love and it's been awesome watching in just one year the growth of it.
Speaker 3: Because we do we pour and I have a lot.
Speaker 9: Of support with editors and with mench behind the scenes, who's my co host on the show.
Speaker 3: We pour a lot into it.
Speaker 1: Well, Todd really appreciate the time. Big fan of the show. And you guys google the McShay Report. It's fantastic, especially as we end college and go closer to the draft. Have a great day, Todd, Thanks man.
Speaker 3: Thanks man Man, always good talking to you.
Speaker 1: One touchdown can change everything, the crowd, the momentum, the game itself. It never gets old. Feel that same rush with Draft King Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Missouri listeners Sen up. Draftking Sports Book is now live in Missouri. The best part new customers bet just five bucks. If your bet wins, you'll get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly download the Draft King sports Book app. Use the code Bobby Sports one word Bobby Sports. Bet five bucks, get two hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. In partnership with DraftKings, the Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one a one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and Why, or text hope and Why as four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Bootoe Casino and Resort Kansas pass through. A per wager attax may apply in Illinois twenty one plus. Age and eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario restrictions apply. Bet must win to receive bonus bets, which expire in seven days. Minimum odds required. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see dkang dot co. Slash audio Limited time offer.
Speaker 1: I have the top twenty five search celebrities. What do you think I have twenty twenty five? Man? Do you want you going to do another These are like pulling teeth, but there are twenty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: So we'll do three rounds. And when you miss your out, all you gotta do is hit the list. You don't get points for higher or lower, but just just hit the list.
Speaker 6: And celebrities just actors, musicians.
Speaker 1: The most Googled people of twenty twenty five and this is it just has most Google so I think it's all over the world. But I'm going to say this, it's a very American celebrity list, but I think American celebrities are probably pretty big everywhere. Yeah, that doesn't help.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: It says the most google person.
Speaker 4: Did we play this on the Big Show? M okay, because I feel like, well.
Speaker 6: You better win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did another list.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we did Wikipedia pages.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to cheat because I do have like certain people that were on that list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did the Wikipedia pages because they were also events like Charlie Kirk's death that made it like overall deaths. It's not that these are actual celebrities.
Speaker 4: Are you guys ready ready? Yeah, don't miss Kevin, You're up.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna go Kanye.
Speaker 4: No, already yeah, no, you get three.
Speaker 1: Relax, there's twenty five So that took me a second. But Kevin is doing his draft from twenty eleven always.
Speaker 4: Specifically, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's always somewhere at some point in the year.
Speaker 4: All right, that's good, Thanks for checking in, all right, Brandon.
Speaker 5: Sabrina Carpenter, that's your Google search, dude.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter. I am surprised she's not.
Speaker 4: She is not. I thought that was a great guest. Thanks Diddy. I mean, did they wanted to know? What? Wow?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 6: I just watched that first episode?
Speaker 7: Want to I watched the last night.
Speaker 1: Most googled celebrities of twenty twenty five's Okay, first round over Timothy Shallomey.
Speaker 6: No, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow, this happened last time too, where you guys had to readjust it did get your head straight.
Speaker 5: And no, no, then it went to you giving us hints.
Speaker 4: Brandon Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 5: No, stay in the basketball world, Lebron James.
Speaker 1: Yes, a number sixteen, Lebron James now you don't get to go twice.
Speaker 4: But you do. You only have one miss. That's good because I need time to think.
Speaker 1: Anybody, you only have one mess, Kevin, If you miss another one, you're out.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, maybe I'm dating myself again here, but she also just came out with another show.
Speaker 3: Kim k.
Speaker 4: Kim Kardashian number twenty one. Yeahat there you go. You survive, Brandon. If you missed this, when you're out.
Speaker 7: I'm probably gonna miss it. Well, I'm gonna go with the obvious.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift number two. Taylor Swift still in the game. See you guys can get your head straight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Eddie, give me Travis Kelsey. Come on, he's there. He should be right there next to Taylor.
Speaker 4: How do you miss that?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 4: So now you have two misses. Everybody knows. Okay, you're arguing with data.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like you, guys, everyone knows about Travis Kelson.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows Cantlin Clark, but they didn't make top twenty five. Now I think everybody has two misses. Yeah, hm, and the leader.
Speaker 4: Everybody's tied. All right, you guys only have three.
Speaker 1: Kevin looking for the top search celebrities.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go Glenn Owl.
Speaker 4: That's your list, mm hmm your Google search. Kevin's been eliminated.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't have that, Kevin honestly to Brandon, post Malone brand has been eliminated. If Eddie misses, will go one more round.
Speaker 4: I'm not missing. Go ahead, Eddie, Kylie Jenner, hit your users stick my joke.
Speaker 3: She's there.
Speaker 5: Quit acting like you're looking so far down the list, Kylie Jenner. She must be one or two.
Speaker 4: Kylie Jenner not there?
Speaker 7: WHOA?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm ready, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Morgan Wallen, No, wow, Brandon beyond say.
Speaker 4: The French version, number twenty two beyond.
Speaker 1: Hey, Eddie, you need this to stay in or Brandon wins.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got it, Adie and number four.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's now a two man game between Brandon and Eddie. We have Taylor Swifter to two, Ariana Grande at four, Lebron at sixteen, Kim Kardashian at twenty one, Beyonce at twenty two.
Speaker 7: This is a risk, but I'm gonna go along the same lines Cynthia Rebo's he looks way down?
Speaker 4: Who is Eddie? For the win?
Speaker 1: If you missed this, it continues, If you get it right, you're the winner.
Speaker 4: Bobby, Yes, give me Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Number one is our winner. So you guys are every time I say one of these people, you're gonna punch yourself on the face, unless you're like Kevin who wanted to guess Jonathan Taylor, Thomas Mahmi breaks he'd be John Ritter, Perry Mason, No, dude, Lou sielball number three, bad Bunny the wo Yeah, number five, Drake really okay, Lady Ga got Elon Musk, Olivia Rodrigo, Selena Gomez, Cristiano Ronaldo or in the top ten Adele Cardi, b Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish, round out fifteen, you Ha, Lebron, Scarlett Johanson at seventeen, Shakida Shakidda at eighteen, at Sharon at nineteen, Nicki Minaj at twenty. You had Kardashian at twenty one, Beyonce at twenty two, Kendrick at twenty three. Now a lot of that Kendrick searching was probably last year there or the controversy were like I loved I hated it do Alipa at twenty four, Travis Scott at number twenty five.
Speaker 6: Why was Lady Gaga on there?
Speaker 5: Curious people, man?
Speaker 6: I mean that's stated what's around the world, right.
Speaker 4: But also, didn't she have move Mike on Wednesday at the TV show Netflix? She's on Wednesday? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's always hapening joker too. Maybe that's what you just say to get out of the segment. I don't know, she always episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a list of the oldest players in NFL history. Obviously this is because which is pretty exciting. The Colts, I mean, there's no other reason to watch them. They kind of suck now. But Philip Rivers are coming back at forty four? Are you gonna play he may start?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't love it.
Speaker 1: The last I heard was they were just gonna evaluate him in practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I saw too.
Speaker 1: So Warren Moon was forty four in his final season and he's it's about fifty people. Warn Moon was forty four. Steve de Berg forty four. I don't think Kickers should count.
Speaker 4: No, they can play it till they're seven, because.
Speaker 1: They like, seven of these are Kickers's oldest.
Speaker 4: Sebastian Jankowski he was old. He just looked old. Oh he wasn't old.
Speaker 1: Morton Anderson was forty seven. Oh yeah, but George Blanda this is nineteen seventy five. He was a quarterback and a kicker. Yeah, he is the oldest ever at forty eight because he was playing quarterback. I think he makes the list. Yeah, so forty eight, I'm alimitated to kickers. The second was Tom Brady at forty five. Dang, it's crazy that if it's still break he playing without retiring, just twitch teams, but still playing at forty five. Who's older than Philip Rivers is now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And Rivers has been gone for five years.
Speaker 3: He was up for the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Rivers this year, like Braddy would have already been in the Hall of Fame. Yeah, if he had retired at the same time that Philip Rivers retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw a thing that Philip Rivers was playing in college against Chris Winki. Oh my gosh, Florida State. Yeah, they played against each other in a bowl game. It was like Florida State, North Carolina, North Carolina State, yeah, nor Yeah. Chris was all to begin with, he was like twenty seven because he played minor league baseball, and then one when won the Heisman.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, wait, Kevin, didn't you see Philip Rivers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, last year down in Alabama at a gas station. Yeah, at a gas station. Ran into I was like, holy crap, that's Philip Rivers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not bad mouthing than anybody. But he did not look like he was in playing chase then, not that I'm interested.
Speaker 1: He didn't really look like he's in playing shape at the podium.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, no.
Speaker 6: He even said he's like, well, I've never been lying on my feet, so it's all good.
Speaker 5: I think they asked him to wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did ask him that you never ask our way, Phil. It's okay, yeah, next step. Third on the list eliminading kickers is Bobby Marshall, defensive end, forty five years old, but his final season was nineteen twenty five.
Speaker 4: Defensive end. Huh nineteen twenty five. Yeah, I get it, but it's still old to play football. Nineteen twenty five.
Speaker 6: Leather helmets that see the first year of NFL football.
Speaker 1: I Vinny Testaverdi was forty four when he retired. Steve de Berg Warren Moon also forty four. I'm rooting for him. They're a fourteen point underdog. Yeah, but I would, that would be so funny if he comes in and actually plays, I will. I guess my metric is, is he better than Aaron Rodgers his second year with the Jets. That's a good comparison because year one, and also Rogers is five years maybe four years younger, but so he's old, but he's coming back from injury, so that if he's better than Rogers then or Flacco. Now, yeah, he's older than Flacco.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, because of Rogers injury. Add a year or two at that age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, cool.
Speaker 6: I hope he does well.
Speaker 5: So Notre Dame guy, they're not gonna give him a chance. The Notre Dame Riley Leonards just kind of that was his one time. Well he's got a hurt leg, so he's, oh, he's hurt, and Anthony Richardson's hurt.
Speaker 1: Now he may play and he's been practicing, but he was questionable earlier in the week, and I watched some interviews at like his locker and he's like, I don't know if I'm gonna start it or not. But Rylandard also has a relationship with Philip Rivers. They're from the same town. Philip Rivers is like mentored Riley Leonard's and also Philip Rivers has played for the Colts coach before, Yes, and they asked him, they said, hey, what's it like having someone it's older than you you're coaching. He goes, I've coached him before, Like he was older than me when we played together before.
Speaker 4: So it ain't really that weird.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's fun. Anything else for you guys, anything on your mind that we didn't get to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you guys see In and Out?
Speaker 3: It's here?
Speaker 4: I thought about going yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh, Kevin, did you go?
Speaker 6: I I went to see and I was like, nope, no, thank you. I don't feel like waiting this line for god knows how long.
Speaker 4: What were you going to do? Were they gonna?
Speaker 1: My wife's pregnant and so she's like, man, I like some in and Out? And I said, oh, yeah, they open it. We looked both of them up. One of them is twenty five minutes is it?
Speaker 4: One Antioch?
Speaker 1: That's that's yeah, and then there's one in another town.
Speaker 6: Murphy's bro opens Mount Julie, Mount Juliet and Juliette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that was like forty five minutes away. And so I was like, I will go, Like whatever you want, I'll go. I'll go sit line. And she finds a TikTok of the line the rap and it's rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap, and like, I'll.
Speaker 4: Go sit in it. And she's like, A it's okay.
Speaker 1: By the time you get back, it'll be four hours. It's like it will be, but I'll go sit in it. So I thought about I thought that we were going to and I like in and Out. I actually really like it and Out. I just feel like nothing can live up to the hype of in and out right, but it is really good.
Speaker 6: Fair Yeah, yeah, it's very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I went by and but they had it, like I mean, dialed in as far as traffic control and these lines, and they know.
Speaker 4: How long it was for people.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody that I know went to one last night and she said she only waited thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: I was like, that doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Looks a lot more daunting than I think it probably is because sometimes you'll see the Chick fil A and you're like, man, it's.
Speaker 4: Out and the road and you're in and out.
Speaker 1: But if you actually get into it, it's like twelve minutes because they.
Speaker 6: Haven't dial and they are like Chick fil A. They do move fast in and out.
Speaker 1: I see I saw they stop doing order sixty seven though. I saw that they go sixty six to sixty eight because everybody just waits for them to go six seven and they just go, oh.
Speaker 7: Right, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's funny though. Anything on your mind before we go?
Speaker 5: Oh, I was gonna talk about when what a Burger opened here? I remember the same thing. They had people wrapped around the building. The line of cars is ridiculous. But I went anyway and I walked in the restaurant and there was no one inside ordering. I got my food in five minutes.
Speaker 4: How'd you park though? I just parked it was it was by a low so I parked a loas and walked over.
Speaker 6: They had people parking across the street from in and out yesterday to walk in and there was like one hundred people outside. It was It was fun to see. But I was like, hey, I'm good, I'll come back next week.
Speaker 4: Brand Anything on your mind, man, I just hope you guys have a Marrykers. Oh, thank you Brandon.
Speaker 5: You know you know what Brandon said earlier today he saw me and Kevin and he was just like, man, you guys are in me and Mike.
Speaker 4: He's like, you guys are in a good mood today. Okay, I thought it was racial slur.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that wasn't like oh no, no, hear what he said?
Speaker 4: Yes I did. He didn't do that, did you not that you know?
Speaker 3: No comment.
Speaker 5: But then Brandon's just like, oh no, you guys are good, Like, are we not ever in a good He's.
Speaker 1: Like, not really, no, not really a lot of times I think you come in and we're tired.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah from the.
Speaker 7: No and that's all. I was like, man, you guys, the Lord's.
Speaker 4: Not even tired.
Speaker 1: It's like we're so focused. Oh yeah, ending that the focus is probably keeping them for being mean. I'm like me, I'm always in a great mood. I'm like always, I have a plenty of time to take time with.
Speaker 4: People and shut you up. Yeah, yeah, so much.
Speaker 6: Just carry the mic everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: You guys laughed too long at that one. To be honest, I laughed a little too long at that one, because that's just pictured you're talking to everyone here, guys.
Speaker 3: I got a joke.
Speaker 4: I got a joke. Yeah.
Speaker 1: For those that don't know, this is the most efficiently run I don't want to say radio show because we're doing like eight things at once. Yes, we're doing a radio show live, We're doing podcasts, I'm doing a countdown, I'm doing a night show. We're moving guests in and out to record. We're doing this show and so if it's not we're gonna be here seventeen hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is no time wasted.
Speaker 1: When Eddie had to go to the bathroom a minute ago, I didn't. I never tell people they can't go to the bathroom for the record, but I will purposefully have a couple breaks. I'm like, guys, you should go to the bathroom because if not, I'll just keep going. And I purposefully don't drink a lot of water in the morning so I never have to get out of.
Speaker 4: My chair to pee.
Speaker 1: So Eddie goes, hey, man, I'm gonna go pee, but I'll be fast and I won't even wash my hands.
Speaker 4: I'm joking. Yeah, so you got the idea.
Speaker 6: You did watch them.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch Okay, all right, thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: We got a game tonight, A big game tonight, right, We and our money league need the Bucks to win.
Speaker 4: We are down a lot of money. You got the Falcons. If it's not as much as I thought, is it like sixteen hundred fifteen?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm just saying obviously six last year.
Speaker 6: Last week it was one thousand and the weekend that we had last weekend, I felt like it was gonna be in the twos.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna say. Though it's not ugly. It's ugly now and it could get uglier. But if you don't get teams to the playoffs, it gets really ugly.
Speaker 4: I know, you just sit there and watch. You have to win.
Speaker 1: You can just you can just figure out how much money it's gonna be a looking at the bracket because there's no way to stop the money you're losing.
Speaker 4: And it goes all the way to the super Bowl. All the way to the Super includes the.
Speaker 7: Super Bowl includes will I'm going to put the GoFundMe Lenk, thank you, ni clips.
Speaker 5: But this is why we want the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl, because no one picked the Cowboys to win.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the Chiefs. It was like I care more about the Cowboys, and I'm like, I hear you. But he was like, I don't care about the Chiefs.
Speaker 6: What about the Patriots? We have money investing his money.
Speaker 4: Boys comes and goes, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 7: Glad you said your wife that save that glue.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 1: We are down fifteen hundred there Chandler, Scott Chandler played for the Bills in the league.
Speaker 4: He's down forty five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: And they were the big winners last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won. I think I was second. I made a good living last last time. But it's just it's a crapshoot.
Speaker 4: So last year you made a good living. This year when you included us, if we had the Packers, yeah, we'd be in good shape. We be in good shape. We don't know that yet what.
Speaker 6: We do because they've won.
Speaker 4: Stelle's team is up thirty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Matt Stelle's team.
Speaker 4: They're at thirty one hundred.
Speaker 1: There's another Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean we're not going to be playing though, guys, if we would have picked that, because we can do it many different ways. So we're not playing that game.
Speaker 1: But sure we can also say if I didn't pick the Patriots, yeah, or the Chiefs, right.
Speaker 4: Be different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're not playing that game.
Speaker 4: It's okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But the difference is I said, hey, dude, we should go with the Packers, and you're like, no, we should go with the Bengals. Like you, you argued and you won and you would have got the credit. And I said this at the beginning. If the Bengals end up making us a bunch of money, I will say, thank god, you say, because I would have made the terrible decision.
Speaker 4: Of picking the Packers. That's not on the horizon. That's not on the horizon. So that's what's up. So root for us.
Speaker 1: We need some wins from the Bucks, the Patriots, the Bengals, the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: And well, yeah, those fourteens please all win. Eddie blow the whistle.
Speaker 8: Al right.
Speaker 4: We will see you guys next week Byboddy.
Speaker 1: Theme song written by Bobby Bones That's Me and performed by Brandon Ray. Follow Brandon on Socials at Brandon Ray Music. You can follow the show on Instagram at Bobby Bones Sports. Thanks to our crew co host at producer Eddie, segment producer at Kickoff Kevin, and executive producer at Mike Gestrove, but most importantly, thank you for listening, Bobby Bones, We'll talk to you next time here on twenty five Whistles