Speaker 1: Welcome in friends, do Fantasy Pros. It is Leading Off. I am your host, Chris Welsh on the final week of Leading Off and the final Wonky Wednesday. It is Kelly Kirby in the house with a Kelly Kirby Wonky bonus, which is fun, which made me do a whole lot of work. Kelly before, I might have done more work on that than anything else. But I'm glad to be here, but a little sad that this will be our final Wonky Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Yeah, so am.
Speaker 3: I I was getting ready for it and I thought, oh, next week maybe we can do you know whatever, and I thought there is no next week, so I guess we got to do it today.
Speaker 1: Or do you like Dan today? Everyone? I sent a message to Fantasy Pros asking for the show your year round. There you go. That'll get more Me and Kelly on the show hopefully. But like I said, we are gonna be giving you what the Wonky bonus was, which took me a little bit. We got lots of news and notes, we've got fantasy stuff in here. But I will say, by the way, I love the bonuses when you have this type of homework, because you always have these moments where you're just like, oh yeah, like I didn't realize that, and I actually had that with a couple of moments. We'll tell you what it is here and just a tiny bit, and that race is getting hot, It is getting very very hot. And your boy. Also, I believe I was the only one with a dual homer hit yesterday. So I cracked forty at least I'm not in the fifties with everybody else. But I did crack forty. But let's get into the news and notes and what it was. So today we have the home run bonus. Yesterday it was the blow save bonus in Major League Baseball as Craig Kimberl walked home the winning run in the bottom of the tenth inning. And Tuesday a four to three loss to the Padres, and you also had Josh Hater blows saved for the Padres in the top of the ninth, which I believe was his fourth blown as a Padre. What is with these closers.
Speaker 3: Kelly Well, and especially on the playoff teams. You know, as a as a Cubs fan, I'm used to blown saves. Like I'd love to play in a fantasy league where that's a positive category because I just draft the Cubs bull.
Speaker 2: Pen and call it good.
Speaker 3: But what are these teams going to do start in October? Like, how do you feel confident in either of those guys coming in at all?
Speaker 1: They made these moves for exactly what you're saying. They made these moves for the dependency they this is what they did with them, and these guys just completely blown across. You know. It's interesting too because this early, early early mock draft that we're doing, I really didn't feel and this is what's I mean. I'd say there's a lot of things that are kind of broken with early mock draft drafts in general, but one of those is like I don't even know what to do with closers, and I didn't really know how to attack closers. We did have a couple of people that, you know, just like you would see in you know, March next year, guys taking closures kind of early. But at the same time, I think there were guys that were falling because people don't really understand and the dependency of who's going to be who. I just the early mocks closers are a really weird spot. I didn't quite know what to do with them, though I did end up getting Ryan Hellesley later than he should go, much later than he will probably actually go outside the top one hundred. I mentioned that's not going to be the case, but this just kind of breeds to that and might might because it's always just one of two things as well, is when you have a couple guys at the top, then we hoard the problem is a couple of the elite guys at the top have changed and been a problem and hater in that. Do you think we can have our reverse course next season where we don't do the really early closer thing like we did that like was very very prominent this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would love to see that because I did not understand the like the NFBC was just I mean, closers were going like third round, second round, and it made no sense to me. And in one of the league, I'm in my championships two week long series, I have kept we only get two keepers, and I kept Leam Hendricks and I was like, Okay, great now that's taken care of and I don't have to worry about it anymore. And I'm currently losing the championship matchup for in saves Ford or nothing. So I'm like, well, I don't think I'm gonna do that again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I hated it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was I didn't that was going.
Speaker 1: But seeah. Also, I think this year was reactionary to the previous years of not of having inconsistent closer throughout the whole thing and only having a couple guys at the top on top of us not really having I mean, I don't even know if we had half of the closer roles coming into this year really settled, like really really settled. There's so much uncertainty that led to it. But I think we'll have another round of this of like reactionary. Look what Josh Hater's done with us people that drafted right right. I saw Glacias was going in the top like seven, he gets traded, loses that. Kenley's been inconsistent, Kimberll's been inconsistent, Liam Hendrix, you know, I'm all of these have been inconsistent that I think you are gonna have a turn on this. And where if I was just throwing out like a guess, let's say I would guess there was probably like ten closers that went inside the top one hundred. I'm not sure that would be the case. And if they did, I'll bet you it's gonna start two or three rounds later and the hoarding will come in that seventy to one hundred range, where then they'll all go not like starting into the thirties or something like that. So we're always we're always kind of reactionary to it. But God, has it been god awful? And Hater too. Hater's probably the most disappointing one.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because it was that was the fight, right, everybody was like Hendricks or Hater, Hendricks or Hater, And I mean, Hater's just been a mess, both in Milwaukee and after he got traded. Even when he's good, he's not remotely that dominant that thing you drafted person you drafted in the fourth round.
Speaker 1: Well in Milwaukee as well, like Hater leaving, we immediately be like, oh, Devin Williams. But they are Rogers there too, and I don't I can't personally recall off Rogers a free age and or anything like that. But that's just gonna be more muddied waters and close situations is the word time to see it too. In your final weeks and your final stretches and Kelly, can are you gonna be able to pull out that matchup? Even though we got save.
Speaker 3: Issues, It's it's so close. It's close week I could win or lose every category. And I know he listens to the show, so I want to give the worst advice possible, but but he again, he's out of fab so there's nothing he can really do at this point.
Speaker 2: It's just on me to not screw it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Also wanted to give right. I also wanted to give the shout out to GEMS with Edwin Diaz. Yes, he has been phenomenal, so like I could see him being the one that everybody I'll take.
Speaker 1: Has been if I recall been really good. That was actually my like that was my big guy that that's gonna help me in whatever preseason rank con There's lots of things that won't help me, like Spencer Torkelsen, but that'll be one because class A I was very aggressive on. That was like my pick hater and Liam Hendrix were pretty much non existent to me because I didn't like to be the first. But I specifically wanted class A in every spot that I could, So that's going to help me out. That's gonna be a big one on the end of the year. The News and Notes, Glaber Torres went three for five three RBI. Tuesdays, Yankees beat the Blue Jays and clinched the American League East. It is Donezo, no more worries for them, Kelly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were worried about it for about what five minutes most of August, but they had such a lead, and with the other teams that are so good beating up on each other, it was kind of like, once you had that lead, I didn't think they could blow it, but it was fun to.
Speaker 2: Watch them try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they tried. They really really did try. Josh Young, in our pursuit of the rookies that are going to give us some extra added boost, has continued to do so three for four, two homers, five RBIs and Tuesday five nothing win over the Mariners. Josh Young definitely been a nice little bright spot, and we actually had another rookie that's called up. It's amazing these guys keep happening. Josh Young is gonna definitely be somebody on a lot of radars next year, early ish in drafts, not crazy, but early ish. A couple other notes here. Bailey over dominated on Tuesday night in the White Sox had ten strikeouts and seven and one third inning shut out baseball. Bailey over performing the way that everybody was drafting him as a sleeper in the season. Marcus Stroman really good performance. Had six strikeouts over seven innings as well, both Over and Stroman. This is the type of pitching performances we need from guys just like this at this point because that all became streamers too. That's interesting thing. I think Stroman and Over were kind of mainstays to rotations and all at most streamers hopefully helping maybe not helping a lot of people.
Speaker 3: This week, Yeah, you got you have to be so careful because I remember I looked at Kyle British and he just got destroyed yesterday, So it was like, you have to just watch what you're doing. But yeah, Over has been when he's healthy, when he's out there, he's so solid on whips and your ratios, and occasionally he does this with strikeouts. So I like him again going in the next year, but it's just tough to trust him.
Speaker 1: Hunter Green struck out ten, allowed just one earn run in a no decision against the Pirates. That is another one of those guys being highly drafted, though Lodolo is clearly passing him. It happened in our early mock draft. I took Lodolo Hunter green Head sat there for a little bit. I didn't really think about it. Tristan Cassis on those rookies to run Homer and three runs scored. On Tuesday Night, the Red Sox beat the Orioles thirteen to nine, and two pieces I mentioned with the one prospect was Logan o'hop is going to be called up by the Angels today, which I'm pretty excited about, and the raysor activating Tyler Glass now. So first on o Hop. I watched him in the AFL last year when he was with Philly, and he is impressive. He's also one of the just the coolest guys. I think I've told this story on here and if I had, if you've heard it, apologies. You know, on a lot of podcasts going to say things, but there's this moment with Logan last year. I really loved it was in the AFL. I'm sitting up front these two guys. But there's yapp in about guys and the ones like the Bryson Stott is up to bat and he's like, you know this Bryson stop top one hundred and Logan's standing right there and these just two gentlemen are just talking about Bryson Stott and Logan in the batter's box turns over and goes it's too low and they're like what And he like, he's ranked too low on Baseball America and he just just talking to fans about Bryson Stott, who's up at the play. Super fan friendly, super positive energy guy, huge power, makes great contact, killed it with the Angels so far. He's a catcher of the future. He's a catcher I want to bank on next year. So I love that he's getting a little run here. I don't know what it would mean. I mean, seven games for a rookie catcher doesn't like do a lot for me. But if you have catcher woes, you might be able to run into a little bit of power for o hop right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you need any sort of streamer in that position, I would give him a shot before most of what else is out there on the waivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Jims, this is a good question. Shay Lngeliers or logan o hoop ooh. That is they are razor thin. Long term, I think I want the bat of o hop if I have to say it personally, but the Leers might have more run next season as like a full time player. So that's like really really close. And then on Tyler Glass. Now, Tyler Glass now have been really good in multiple performances. He's coming up. I'm actually really surprised he's going to get this start, but he's going to be on a pitch count. He never hit over fifty pitches in any of his rehab starts, so my assumption would be something similar between fifty and sixty pitches probably going to be his cap, which is probably going to take him out of a win territory. So my question is, Kelly, would you trust Do you trust Tyler Glass now in a situation where it is all but likely you are not going to be able to register any type of a win coming off of this injury.
Speaker 2: I don't want him today.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't trust him for just today because of that the pitch count, and also he's just kind of he's going to have to ease back in in some fashion. That was a major surgery, so even warming up. You know again, pitching the minor leagues is like they struck up fourteen better, Like yeah, of course they did, but now welcome back and the whole different it's a whole different setup. So I would leave him on the bench for today.
Speaker 1: I'm also I agree with you because if anything, what you're doing is you're chasing some strikeouts and ratios, but in that small stent the odds, and this would be like a poker thing, like sixty five percent chance here that you're going to screw yourself as far as the little things that you're chasing, and you are really you're chasing, and uh, you're chasing it? What is the compe? I'm like a poker. I completely forgot. You're chasing like a one card flush, an inside flush or an inside streak is what you're looking for here. It's not worth it's not worth paying, I guess for this start with Tyler Glass now coming off of this injury, next year is gonna be great. I kept him in a keeper league a big term, Scott White's actually keep Points Keeper League twenty fourteen, and he costs me a little bit, but I kept him because he's such a great talent. But it's nothing that we're wanting to play for right now.
Speaker 3: And I would add that, I guess if you're ratios are kind of like already said, like you can't really lose or win them at this point and you're just kind of chasing strikeouts, then fine, But no, I can't unless he has some sort of weird like four pitch anything, I don't see how he'll get through five.
Speaker 1: Doctor Glenn. He is in my lineup. You've got to believe, you can believe, you can believe it, but you're probably playing for four innings.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Best case scenario is probably four innings, five strikeouts, and hopefully no earned runs. That's the best case scenario. So I'm not really sure. So I'll watch him go eight yeah, exactly, go ninety five pitches and everything like that. So on the injury front, Corey Seeger does not have any fractures in his left forearm. Per Rangers interim manager Tony Beasley, he was hit by Matt Boyd on a fastball in the eighth inning on Tuesday's game. So, you know, avoiding that type of injury for a guy that's had some stuff follow him, this is this is great, great news, fantasy owners alike in just real baseball.
Speaker 3: It is, yeah, and I mean he's probably gonna miss today, but they expecting him to play the weekend, so that's good.
Speaker 1: The chat's killing me, so Doctor Clinton, you guys obviously go and score my performance me forgetting what the inside straight was. They're like, what was the scoring on that play? And then we're talking a while pitch and apparently mister Buster, not a fan, says that was a grand slam of an error that I had on my poker reference, So I apologized everybody on the other injury front, X rays came back clean on Jeordnalvauz's left ankle. He rolled it in the single in the bottom of the first inning. And fun fact, my my cohort, Scott Bagman, was at this game and this is the He's gone to two Astros games since he's been there, and the most prominent player in that game has been hurt both times he got there. Julio Rodriguez got hurt this one boom, Jordan Alvarez getting hurt. Nope, why no, Bogman no longer allowed at any game with important players he can go. I mean, I suppose with the Astros we could all just whatever, but of all the players, the astros are going to get hurt. We don't want it to be Jordan now as in Boggman was bad luck. Also, ronnerd Arias is being evaluated for some right knee discomfort, and Adrian Hauser was placed on the fifteen day il Per Brewers manager Craig Council. This is a fun fact you put on here from Ben Verlander, Who's had lots of fun facts this year. He's full of everything. Aaron Judge was intentionally walked tonight and this was two days ago for the eighteenth time, so that number might be a tiny bit up in two thousand and four. And I find this very very funny because everyone's been making a big deal about, like, oh, Judge getting intentionally walked. In two thousand and four, Barry Bonds was intentionally walked one hundred and twenty times, which is still in mind boggling number when you think about Kelly.
Speaker 3: What do you think the home run total would have been if they hadn't or you know, like if he I guess I don't know how many times he got walked. Was that the year he broke it? Or was it the year before I don't know, you know, I don't remember. See I'm blanking too, But at least that's on baseball on that poker. Yeah yeah, I mean, at least have screwing up on our topic.
Speaker 1: This reference that I don't have installed in my head. Let me make a really weird reference that also I can't get to. You know, that's a great question because also I tend to think and maybe this is like a wildly thought after thing that like sure Bonds was always like intentionally walked because of what a great hitter he is. But I also felt that like there was a comfortability for baseball players doing it to this level because they knew he was a cheater, Like they don't care like I have to imagine, and obviously baseball just changes over time. But I think there's a form of guilt, like in you doing that all the time, like baseball players want to go at each other and it's you're gonna see intentional walks, but one hundred and twenty times is astronomical that I really think a lot of that was also shrouding, you know, just his cheating is alleged steroid and cheating and whatever thing that was going on that that played a role in it, But I don't know. I mean, you could play the you could play the what if a gajillion times over one hundred more homers. Maybe if he had gotten all those intentional intentional walks down to judge level, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, right, maybe it's yeah, I mean I can see that part, but like everybody's saying, I mean, he was walked with the bases loaded, like multiple times, and then if there's a steroid component to that, I just still don't think that they I mean, you're just giving You're literally saying, we respect you so much that.
Speaker 2: We're going to just let you have this RBI on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like me, so is loaded situation for sure what you're saying, Yeah, there's definitely uh something into that one. But I think the overall intentional walks also just kind of become about, you know, just become about obviously the impact he'sn't have on the game, but that there's something of this like, well what do we care? You know, I mean, this guy, this guy's cheating. We're not going to let him put numbers up on us. There's not that like game, I mean, baseball is so you know, like hidden rules and all this stuff behind it that you know, intent where teams don't want you to stack on runs. I think they're there's also kind of an intentional walk, never letting someone have a chance rule that sits out there in baseball between players, except if you're a big fat cheater. But that's me, that's mean. Yeah, that's just my guest.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Some stat heroes, my boy Jose al two A three for four, two homers, two rbi, four runs. Yesterday, Anthony Santandeer another two home run game. I feel like that's his second in the last like five days or so. Josh Young was three for four with two homers five rbi. As we mentioned, round Orias perfect three for three with a homer and RBI. Tristan Cossa has had that homer. Ronald d'acunya two homers, two rbi, two runs, two for five and fun fact, he was the player I was going to pick in today's Wonky Wednesday Bonus, but I found out something I learned. He doesn't qualify. He did not qualify. We'll tell you what that is here. Jock Peterson two for four with a homer. David Hinsley had a home run. Ja d Davis with A Homer and JJ Blede. Speaking of Ronald d'acunya, what has Ronald d'acunya's value changed for you as you go into next year? Has it decimated a whole bunch? Is it back to the first round top end out?
Speaker 3: Outside of it, he's one of the players I'm trying to get me to the championship. So if he wins me the championship, I'll draft him number one overall next year.
Speaker 2: But I uh in a twelve team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he'll be kind of right on that turn, just you know, because of the injury history, and he's kind of the powers down a little bit this year, and yet then he just flashes the Akunya brilliance. So I don't know, do you see him kind of floating around Trout the Trout world, Like I say, somebody wants to take it.
Speaker 1: I think the top. I think he's gonna go back at the top because Tatis is off that list. Soda. I mean, we're talking about what Acuna is done. I don't know if anyone's hurt themselves more from an impactful top end than Soto. Vlad doesn't really live in that world anymore. I think there's more questions than there ever was, and at the end of the day, people want to chase those stolen but it's still in base numbers just so gross again that even the top end doesn't look elite. So getting getting a guy with thirty stolen bases feels like getting a fifty stolen base guy three or four years ago. That's a type of impact that so trade Turner's gonna go up there. Akunya is gonna walk away with very likely right at the thirty home run marker or thirty stolen base marker with fifteen homers in one hundred and twenty games. He's going to do it this year. So there's gonna be forty more games people could project the worst case. You could be looking at twenty forty and I think with the name power, I think he's gonna be top five. Actually, I don't know where he went in our early I could look real quick. I don't remember where he went in there, but I assume he's going to be top five. What would have been interesting would have been had our boy Tatis Junior not suffered from any ringworm that maybe we could have seen like where he would have gone versus a guy like Ronald Acunya. So okay, this might surprise you. Acunya number two overall in our early manco Yeah, went, but Julio dropped a little too far in that one. But went actually went before Trey Turner, which is shocking, before Judge, before Jose Ramirez. So yeah, I think top five. I think top five is going to be the place he sits.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean once you started listing like the other guys that I know were in the first round this year, and yeah, who was left? Like Doc said Bushett as well, like these are players that just you have to kind of downgrade them. So who are you putting in there and replace with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think the only guys that sit in like a comfortable top end. It's like Otani, Turner, maybe Jose Ramirez and Julio. Like I there's other great players, but I don't know if you can put Won Soto in there anymore. And you know, Tatis is going to be God, We're going to talk so much about Tatus in the offseason based on his suspended times and when he comes back, because if you think about it, forty games is what Akunya missed. And if I told you you were going to get fifteen thirty out of tatis in one hundred and twenty games or you know, twenty twenty five like Akunya did, would you still let him fall out of the first round even though you're gonna miss that Time's that's a question we got to face. I mean, we have a prime example of it in Acunya, but it's like you're gonna have to eat forty games, but you very likely could get similar Acunya production and at the end of the day, that's still pretty big. I don't know what that is like on a yahoom meter, but fifteen thirty it's gonna play pretty much anywhere, as you know.
Speaker 2: Quick question on Soto. Next year is his walk here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Or does he have another year after that?
Speaker 1: I believe he has one more year, Okay, this coming year and then it's his walk here if I remember correct. Chat will probably correct us if we're wrong, but I believe, please this coming year is his walk here after this season?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I mean for me, oh, he's got two more okay, Yeah, so next year's kind of a question. If it had been his walk here, then I'd be like, I think we got to bump him back up just a smidge.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like he's I feel.
Speaker 3: Like he's not going to sign their long term and he's gonna have a judge year the year after.
Speaker 1: You don't think so, you don't think he's gonna I mean, the Tatis stuff kind of heart it because you know him and Tatis and Soda are supposed to best friends and blah blah blah whatever that is. And they're already signed up with Machado and with Tatis, where do you think he'll go? Not that we need to do that conversation now, but do you think it's like a Yankee situation?
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I think that if you know, if they were to win one or something, then that might change it. And you know, depending on how Tatis does next year, maybe, but with Boris as his agent and the way things haven't gone since he got since he went there, I just feel like he's gonna make him test the market where he'll end up.
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to see him in Seattle with Julio, but that's me.
Speaker 1: I think this offseason will be the really big important one for if he resigns with the Padres, because I think you gotta get it done. You can't let I mean, I think you can make it go one more you you can't go into the walk here, exactly what the Nationals did by moving him. You can't let him go into the walk here. But this off season I think is maybe the most important for his find as far as like how much he re signs and whatnot. And I'll tell you this for me personally, during spring training going to be fascinating. I will be on the backfields of the Padres and I'll let you know what the chaos is of Tatis, Machado and him all together in those backfields, which by the way, are very accessible backfields. Guys are walking around. It's one of the most successful back accessible backfields that you can find. So we'll be very, very fascinating. And as if everyone remembers, it's on my Instagram, my me and Machado picture from last offseason, which was fun. He was in a very good mood that day. So hopefully we can get soda as well. On the pitching side. For the stat hero is yesterday Bailey overs seven to one. Thursdays we mentioned ten strikeouts, Zach Grinky seven innings, two strikeouts, four hits with one walk, no earned runs. Blast from the Past. Marcus Stroman went seven, struck out six, Hunter Greens struck out those ten, Michaels struck out nine over six got michaelis is a dude I struggle with Next year. We don't need to get into it, but as far as valuing him, I just don't know where to go with it. Stat zero gen Carlos Stanton good Old for five with four oh for five with three k's, Manny Machado and Josh Donaldson, our O for three with three k list Is Kesten Hiro, Rodolfo Castro and Johanniel Swarez and some for four with three ks. Alex calls, Zach Collins at where to Escobar and Mike Trout On the pitching blow ups, cal Bradish, as you mentioned, blew up seven earned runs and two and one thirds of an inning. Michael Waka he went three three and one third gave up six, Carlos Carrasco gave up four, couldn't get to the fourth inning. Lancelyn did get to the fifth but gave up ten hits four and runs, and Jose Burrios just out five and one third five and runs seven strikeouts. What a what a disaster of us having to care about I mean, at least we don't have to care about Jose Burriels next year. We don't have to do this bit in this dance, like what if? What if? It's like, Nope, we know what it is and it sucks.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have to question it. I think people who lived in Minnesota we were all like, eh, he had going to Toronto in the East.
Speaker 2: We were just like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't get to play the you know, the Guardians and the Tigers and the Royals, I wouldn't want to play him. So yeah, I think I think he's showing us exactly who who he is at this point.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, don don done over on the home run contest where one of our friends is going to win that Tatis Junior signed jersey. Yes, I have the double shot yesterday. I don't drink coffee, but I had a double shot with Al Tuove. Helpless of Miami and High Cubbies are not going away though, because cat Fox is in the lead. Of fifty six did not have a call because they had cat Fox had Jornavarez, but Helpless and Al scal both the fifty five high Cubby jumped up to fifty four. So we have four people within a two home run lead here going into this final seven days week whatever it is of baseball, So it should be tight. And Kelly, you potentially might make this race even crazier. So what is the Wednesday Wonky bonus?
Speaker 3: So I was actually gonna go, I'm officiating a wedding on Saturday, And at first I was going to say only players who are married, and then I thought that was a little esoteric, even for you and me, Welsh, so I decided I decided we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: A different direction.
Speaker 1: So today I'm just tell you we did talk about this aident. I'm really glad you did that because I don't want to do that whole thing. And that's a whole can of worms. Wow, I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So uh so for today, a call a player who has fewer than one hundred career home runs, so ninety nine are lower coming into today's game, and then you received two times in number of home runs that he hits today, So I mean he can cross one hundred today, but putting into the games.
Speaker 1: Get an extra home run? Can we get an extra home run if they're also married.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should totally have gone with the faithful too, but no, so I took that off the board.
Speaker 2: Figure, we just stick to numbers as opposed. We'll do it social life. Yeah, if I have to do that.
Speaker 3: If I get to do like twenty five of these, we might get there.
Speaker 1: So okay, I like to see and that's why I found out. I was actually gonna go with Ronald Acunia. But he has one hundred and twenty homers. I didn't even realize that, so in pretty impressive number. So we'll get that here in just a tiny bit. But of course, friends, we want you to go to a gambling site that treats you with royalty, and there's only one that would allow you to have the royalty that leading off gives you with the crowns and the tiaras at bet MGM. Yes, the red tiara is out, sparkling and beautiful, and go over to bet MGM right now. If you guys have been considering making any bets, whether they're props are full plays, and they want to hook you up betting, you go leading off a specially betting pros leading off promo code do it Today. You can get that one thousand dollars risk free bet do it today Kings and Queen's and get locked up, get your royalty on and look out for Friday. Might have a tiara and a crown together. That was for you. Kelly over on the bets, I'm gonna just burn through a couple you guys know the drill ones I found. Luke Sessa was the number one bet over on the betting pros prop cheat sheet. Maybe stuff you can look over on bet mgm because a couple of the plays are on here. Two and a half strikeouts projected at four and a half minus one eighty on DK Josh Winder was your plus money strikeout play. Only three and a half strikeouts is the number projected at four that is plus one twenty on bet mgm. That's up against White Sox. Probably my favorite. And this didn't work out a couple of weeks ago or last week, but Paul Goldschmidt on bet mgm one total base projected at two minus one forty five not even bad juice on bet mgm one total base and Chris Morel your plus money play one total base projected at one and a half and this is over on DK plus one thirty. So any thoughts on any of these you got, Sessa, Winder, Goldschmidt, morel.
Speaker 3: I think I think that since Snana Pittsburgh game started, so you probably can't get it on that, But what I can tell you is we had a frost warning last night here in Minnesota, so I think, and they're going to play start that game at like six forty pm, so I feel like the strikeouts, there's a high potential for him to get that one for Winder, just because it's going to be cold and people hate hitting that's cold out. And of course I don't know. I feel like I would. I feel like i'd be willing to do one total base on Paul Goultchmith pretty much do it.
Speaker 1: I think I'll always do it. I can't. I can't help myself. Just had two hits against Milwaukee. He's had a really interesting run versus Milwaukee this year where any three games series will have one game where he doesn't have a hit. It is against Woodruff, so keep that in mind. But he's got like a two forty one career average against Woodruff, so you've got a one in four chance is essentially what you're saying. If you get for it batch, you might work it. What do you think, by the way, the tier behind the high hair does that work too? There?
Speaker 2: I think that works.
Speaker 3: I was gonna I didn't have time, but I was going to get a joker hit to go along with you guys, like if we were going.
Speaker 2: To do a whole royal court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the leading off royal court. That's amazing, it's an amazing idea. We need some artwork on that. I don't love that I am, but you know what say, I don't love that I'm the queen. But you know, at the same time, though, watching Game of Thrones right now, you know the queen on the iron throne. So we're just saying, right now, I am on the iron throne. So piece of Pia Brathian is sitting out on the wings doing all that football stuff here. So targarian in the house, Welsh targarian. All right, let's just jump right into our home run calls of the day. I feel good. I feel actually can tell you I didn't rock everybody like you know, you guys into the fifties and stuff like that, and I was here the whole year Joe had his cheak code, but forty was a number I wanted to get to. It's really an adjustment period learning this contest this year since I wasn't around for it last year. So I am very happy to have reached the forty marker, even though number one is into the fifties. So hopefully I can do better even into the next year. But I'm hoping to tag on more. And I told you I was looking at ronald'cooney. I wanted to attack that matchup today. Decided to go with Austin Reiley, who has ninety six career home runs. Hasn't exactly been the big pull on homers lately, but ninety six career homers qualifies me for the wonky bonus, So Austin Riley's going to be my call. Who do you got, Kelly? I have?
Speaker 3: So I actually was going to set that number based on how many of Led Guerrero Junior head. I was like, we'll see where he's at, and he's at one o two, so I thought one hundred was great. I'm going with Glibir Tours. He's been on a just a freaking tear lately and he sits at ninety eight home runs, so he could.
Speaker 2: Also cross it. That'd be great for me. And I'm also at forty with you, so are you?
Speaker 1: Are we both at forty? Look at us?
Speaker 2: Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're both at forty. I'm feel pretty good about that. Aaron Judge, of course, is Joe's call. I have no idea how Mayor's but Mayor probably put it into the or maybe you've given up since there's no way to get up there, but if so, probably put it into the home run room. On Twitter at the Wonky Penguin, Kelly, I want to say I have thoroughly enjoyed doing shows with you this year, and I've loved having you move into the mayor role of doing some of the sheets. I think you and I work very well in that way. I have no idea what the future holds for me with Fantasy Pros and leading off or somehow there was more, but I hope that it does and they do, and I hope I get to do more shows with you in the future.
Speaker 3: And I would say that this is the first time I've ever done a podcast period, not like with you period, and you have been a fantastic host and really kind of got me very comfortable, and I feel like our report has gotten better every week, at least according to my mother, who messages me immediately following the show to tell me that you guys just have really good report. So anyway, we do, so thank you very much for miss Wonky.
Speaker 1: Hello, mother Wonky. I appreciate that and I completely agree with you. Follow Kelly on Twitter at the Wonky Penguin. Make sure you're in the discord. You'll see Kelly in there help and do all this stuff, so make sure. And also you know you've been doing the Fantasy hockey I believe over on fan tracks what else is going on?
Speaker 3: I do Fantasy Naska over there, but again I'm mostly doing editing and just tons and I do so many pictures it's kind of crazy. So yeah, that's what I'm hours and hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Kelly's a rock star. Like I said, a lot of the great stuff on these sheets are thanks to her for putting those together. And I know you guys have enjoyed it. We've enjoyed the Wonky bonus and technically, can I ask her, are you gonna do one last Wonky bonus on the discord on Wednesday? Which I believe is the final day of the baseball season. Are you gonna have one more? Does it end with the show here?
Speaker 3: I was thinking I might do one more. Maybe it makes just like a short video that offers it up. But yeah, I'm really kind of going I don't want, I never want to walk you Wednesday. Bonus to swing it significantly, so I'll see where everything lies on the final day. But yeah, I mean I was kind of planning to because why not.
Speaker 2: And also shout out to the Peanuts and Crackerjacks. You guys are my favorite people, so it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: You are beloved. You are beloved in the crew for the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. All right, friends, you guys know the drill. Go, get those lineups set, get your players in, win some championships, and report back. Please let us know of all the success. Tomorrow. Bubba is back in the house for Bubba's last episode, and we will be right here on leading off. Not a great performance with my bad analogy earlier, but you know, I think I got through it. I don't have a line here from doctor Glenn, but I think this is a five inninger. We gave up some earned runs, but I think we pulled the win out at the end Kelly with the save. Friend does have a fantastic day and we will talk to you again next time soon. Are here leading off, Bye bye bye everybody.