Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile Network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas. Julie, four hundred degrees is a classic that helped define Southern rat Tember where you came when you come up with these songs, because they're timeless, you come on nine and everybody hit the dance floor twenty plus years later after you came out with this. When you hear those and you hear people talk about it, I know, when they see you in the airport and they see you on.
Speaker 3: The street, they talk about four hundred degrees.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, it's just crazy. Man.
Speaker 6: You know, I guess some I guess some ill stories sometime when I bump into people, you know, And one of the main things I get from some of the people, they say, man, you raise me like man, I don't know your mama. Man, bro, you got me through some hard times, you know. And you know.
Speaker 5: I tell them all the time. When I see him, I say, hey, man, I'm glad I could be of service to you. Man.
Speaker 6: But four hundred degrees for just like just like it is in New Orleans for a lot of people, they say, man, it was an inspiration for me to do something in life. So glad to be there for him.
Speaker 7: Well listen, Cash Money Bro Oh, Cash Money Records Bro was a powerhouse in the.
Speaker 8: Nineties and two thousands buck. Yeah, we grew up on that.
Speaker 7: Should you raise me when I think about it, I'm just I'm just being honest.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: What is it like being a part of such a revolutionary label?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: It's crazy? Man.
Speaker 6: You know, when we was in the studio making them songs, you know, we didn't see ourselves being I knew, I didn't. I ain't see O myself being you know, around this long twenty plus years and man, it's one of them situations where you see.
Speaker 5: Your little bros popping off.
Speaker 6: You know, you had your you had your your shine, and then you see Wayne pop off, you see be G pop off, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, damn, man, we really we really, you know, we really made it, you know, And and and now the city is still showing love.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, when you were in the studio, did you know.
Speaker 3: At the time what you guys were doing.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was like, man, these are classics, these are going to stand the test of time. And probably did you ever think and that's a two part question. Obviously, when you have that and everybody can stand their own, did you think you guys like, damn, we probably ain't gonna be together much longer because we each guy can stand on his own, and yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: Doing this together, but this ain't gonna last much longer.
Speaker 6: When we got together, man, you know, you know, Cash Money did an overhaul. They had a lot of artists on the label. And then you know, when I got there, at first thing, they told me it's gonna be you. You know, it's you, Turk BG and Wayne. So when we start hitting them studios and we start making them songs, we had no idea of you know what the family, you know, what the people with, what the reaction would be.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: But when we started doing them tools and that money start coming in. You know, you know what I'm saying, the cast winning rough Friday tours and stuff like that. Yeah, that that's I started seeing a little, you know a few things. Then I started saying, well, man, I hope everybody getting paid, right, So.
Speaker 5: I started, you know, I start worrying about my money too.
Speaker 7: So yeah, who your I got you? Who are your biggest inspirations? When you when you were coming up and who inspired you? Not so when you was coming up before you started popping off of y'all, boy, who inspired you especially from your own culture?
Speaker 5: Good question, man.
Speaker 6: I listened to everybody. I was one of them, casting like listening to hip hop period. But my main influence was was ice Cube. Ice Cube and ice Cube was that guy from me. You know when n w when n W A came out, Gangst the Gangs and everybody, everybody from the city could tell you when Gangst the Gangster game out, that changed the way everything in New Orleans, everything onie I mean, and ice Cube was always that dude for me.
Speaker 5: Who inspired you? Right now?
Speaker 7: That's in the game, somebody that you you look at and be like, you know what that he'd the one.
Speaker 6: He one of them, man, I got a few of them right now. It's this guy sitting next to you. Man, I'm inspired by him. The transition, you know, I'm in the transition of my life where I'm getting ready to do a podcast. I'm you know, I'm I see how y'all, I see how you're picking up all these awards and I'm inspired by that man. And my other inspiration is e forty. You know the way that he took the rap game and started branding itself.
Speaker 5: I see you with your La Portier.
Speaker 6: I got my yak, I got everybody down here knows I'm branding.
Speaker 5: Myself all the time.
Speaker 6: I got Jewvy juice, I got chips, I got papers.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I got a few things.
Speaker 6: And my inspiration right now probably wouldn't be somebody that's in the rap game right now.
Speaker 5: It's cats that that was around back in.
Speaker 2: My day to be an entrepreneur. Let me ask you this. Weezy was the youngest. Did you know that he was going to grow up to do what he's become.
Speaker 6: We did, Bro, you listen to Bling Bling you hear Buried Man say in the year two thousand and we ain't gonna tear the game up.
Speaker 5: That's how we felt.
Speaker 6: We always knew, you know, Wayne Mom, you know Wayne Mom wouldn't letting them curse.
Speaker 5: So we had to walk that down. We had to. Like he used to come in there with some songs and like I said, but you can't say that, Bro, The kids.
Speaker 6: Like brother, you can't say that. So we knew then some of the stuff he was saying then like, damn, bro, when you take when we take the cuffs off of God, Damn he gonna Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean when he came up with bling blean, say that again, bling bleing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did y'all know that was gonna be an anthter because everybody started talking, Hey, bro, you need that blean.
Speaker 5: Wayne was making so many sound effects. You know.
Speaker 6: That was this trick to you know, I'll come in the studio talking stupid like, look I'm about to man, I don't care what you got. I'm about to mess of you. Wayne come back with sound effects. So Wayne was always the one that killed me on the song Man. But yeah, man, I didn't know bling bling was gonna be something not especially not a word in addictionary. Wayne was always created, bro beyond, I couldn't. I can't explain it, Bro, I can't explain it. In the beginning, dude used to have me laughing the fact that he was so young and he was it was like an adult and a kid body.
Speaker 5: Some of the things you knew. I'm like, bro, how the hell you knew that? Amazing?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: Real smart too, real smart to real book smart too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if there was an artist right now that you can collaborate outside.
Speaker 8: Of me like that though, Oh yeah, I could rap yeah like that. You got wrong? You want to hear it?
Speaker 5: Oh no, we'll forget y'all.
Speaker 7: Anyway, if there was artists you're gonna collaborate today, who would it be? Right off top, off, off the top, somebody that's active right now?
Speaker 5: It's Glorilla for a whole bunch of reasons. That's a good one. Yeah, that's a good one for a whole bunch of reasons too.
Speaker 6: I just feel like Glorilla fit that whole hot girl thing that I've been talking about and we were talking about years ago, you know, from the projects.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she just feel like somebody is from the hood. Yeah glory, Oh yeah, glow glow glow.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: We're joined by very very special guests Barry He and his mom. Their promo are promoting a visit line. They both did the treatment. Jane Daniel, who's going to be the runner one rookie. The other year, after an outstanding season, he did something very very unique that very few rookies have ever done. He's led his team to two road playoff wins, as did the facto leader. He wasn't relying on his defense. They put a lot on his plate and he ate everything. I expect to see big things from this young man in the future. Congratulations on a great seaton, Jayden. Jayden, tell us about the treatment that you and your mom did with in bisil line.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm in the main thing for me, you know.
Speaker 8: To appearance.
Speaker 9: Okay, so you have them on that right. I do have them all right now, do have them all right now. But for me, I mean I have brains and stuff like that. So it wasn't my teem always straight. It was like, man, let me have this more, right, So I mean, just to partner with the visil line man, the appearents and everything.
Speaker 3: Everybody look at your teeth. Everybody look at the smile person that they noticed. Bro, that's how you get that money.
Speaker 8: I have a question.
Speaker 7: I want to I want to transition into football. Do you understand how special what you've done for organization that has had chaos turmoil and they haven't been at the depths of the bottom of the NFL, but they've always been in situations that weren't in favor of them in general. You understand you turned the organization around in one season. I've got there's been no maturation there hasn't been no no steady progress or a progression to them turning things around. You came in in one year and literally turn the franchise around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you understand that.
Speaker 9: I think I think I'm kind of getting a grass of that. I didn't know how it's real talk. I didn't know how passionate Washington fan base was like me growing up because you never seen like them at the top.
Speaker 3: You seen like the RG three years stuff like that.
Speaker 9: But when I really got there, I was like, when I got drafted, people were like, man, I'm a Washington fan. I was like, I ain't never like heard to like say that, right, right, right right, But now I'm excited to see everybody d m V everybody around the world, you know, bringing out their Washington stuff, going out the graving out the basement, hanging the flags up and everything.
Speaker 8: So they excited like watching you play.
Speaker 7: And if you're a fan, if you're a Commanders fan, you understand with a quarterback like yourself, what you were able to do in a rookie year where there hasn't been no room for development. You know, most you wait for rookies to develop, you know, and then you know you see you have a chance, but you give a team hope for the next decade based off you'll play this season. And I commend you. I salute you being a fan for a very long time. Man, But you've done was special and not very many quarterbacks, especially as a rookie, have been able to come in and do what you've done.
Speaker 2: When you look at what you've done, the expectations now you have to improve and build on what you've done. You can't become complacent for sure, because you understand what is expected of you now.
Speaker 3: Only because they're.
Speaker 2: Talking about man, this guy, who's to say he's not a top five quarterback? As we sit here and speak currently, what does Jade and Daniels need to do to improve to make sure this year wasn't a fluke?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I just think, like you said, don't get complacent. And I think the veterans that I had, like one person I really lean on the lit is Bobby Wagoner. He wags so that that's my guy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: We have conversations and he just teaching me a little things. I remember like it shout out to him. I remember like we played a couple of games and road again. We'll get back late, you know, you tired and everything, and he put me aside like, man, let's go get let's go get these tubs. So we were up there at like three o'clock in the morning making sure your body's back right. But just little stuff like that is like never thinking that you know too much. It's always room to grow.
Speaker 3: So I mean.
Speaker 9: Outside, you always get better technically and stuff like that. It's a blessing. I get to be in the system that I was with Cliff another year, yes, so I can improve on that within that system. But just learning how to be a pro. You know, it's my first full all season, so I was like, okay, I got to figure out I have a schedule like this, while I'm gonna do this my ramp up period, ota stuff like that, and just always have a hunger to get better.
Speaker 2: How do you block out the noise because obviously there's gonna be a lot that comes along with what you've been able to do. Your quarterback in the NFL, we know what comes along with the most important position in all of pro sports. So now the endorsement is gonna come. Now more fame, more adulation, more praise. Everybody, Hey cub, what's up?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Freeing. Now everybody's a family member now.
Speaker 2: And as your mom says, she's like, look, I know the women are coming, but hey, my son got a pole. I got one through. I'm still forming them all out the way. How do you keep a level head and to understand that, yes, I understand what comes along with Jay and Daniels, but I don't get outside of who I am.
Speaker 9: I just think it comes, like you said, supportsism, mom, Dad, like friends, family, everybody knows me for me and it's not here like okay, let me ride his coattail and stuff like that. So that's a big part. But also it's the time to play for everything. It's gonna be a time to have fun. It's gonna be a time to go out there and party, you know, make some money, do this, that and the third. But the main thing, man, none of this happened. You don't ball on the field. So that's the main thing. Like how do I get better to continue to success and knowing like all right, first year is that like everybody's gonna have a full all season to watch a film for year two. So like, man, I got to improve on different things and get better myself.
Speaker 7: Listen, when you talk about that improvement. Right, you guys were able to make the NFC Championship. What pieces to the puzzle do you think you get? You guys need to add to make your job a little easier, so the bulk or the weight of getting things done isn't always on your shoulders.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, I think for us it's like if you look at I think I've seen something. We got like twenty some free agents like that on the team, So I mean we gotta so I think overall, just in general, man, we gotta we gotta get some people and we gotta bring people back.
Speaker 3: But our focus on my job, man, My job is to get better.
Speaker 9: Whatever they bring in, we hold them to this standard that we set with DQ and them set and let the front office do what they do.
Speaker 7: Now, I have a question. We talked about letting the front office do what they do. I know it's very early in your career. Do you think you would have any say on who you bring in, especially from an offensive perspective, to be able to help you out?
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I think if that time comes, we'll see if they call me okay, But I don't know, Man, They doing their job I told I'll tell them, man, let's bring some dogs in.
Speaker 3: But I'm right here.
Speaker 8: If you need a dog, I'll let you joy.
Speaker 2: When I look go back and look at this NFC championship game, dame, you guys have played well, and the one thing that you hadn't done until the championship game was turned the ball over. And you know, I'm sure DQ and Wags have told you if you turned the ball over the playoffs you pay double.
Speaker 3: You had four of those things, How.
Speaker 2: Differently do you believe the game would have been had you making better care of the football, Because you guys were right there until you had those consecutive turnovers.
Speaker 9: I think it came down so are. I think it came down whoever had the ball last. And obviously, like you said, turnovers, especially in the playoffs, man, play a huge factor.
Speaker 3: I mean, we turned the ball over against Philly in the regular season.
Speaker 9: Five times and won the game, right, But in the playoffs, you know, it's different, man, It's a different type of beast. When you're in the playoffs, you're on the road, so obviously you're playing in the crowd, playing in the atmosphere, and man, they got dogs over there, they got superstars.
Speaker 3: Okay, this game right here.
Speaker 2: You got the two time defending champ Kansas City Chiefs led by Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. You got the Eagles in your division. You played them three times this year. This is the second time back in three years. How do you see this game shaping up? And who you have winning? I think it's gonna come down whoever got the ball last?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 9: I think obviously Sa Kwan and what they do, Jay Hurst, you got aj Brown, and then on the other side, Man, you got Pat. So it's hard to better gets path Man, especially he's been here. But I think it's who could carry more tern who can carry more negative players on the side of the ball. And I think it's gonna come down to the end. So for me, I think it's hard to better gainst Pat. I can't see you know, rightfully, Saw. I mean, I love playing the Eagles right h then in the division, but I think it's hard to better gets Pat Man.
Speaker 7: I really appreciate you, man, the legendary already icon Commanders quarterback Jaden fucking Daniels.
Speaker 3: Maybe I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it Man, thanks for stopping by. He's ripping the business line, go out there and get their treatment. He and his mom or get have the treatment done. They're very, very satisfied with the treatment. Thank you again, Jay Mom, Thank you for dropping him by. Thank you appreciate y'all. We're joined by Greg Osland, one of the great play by play guys. Actually your color, you're not play by play color, one.
Speaker 3: Of the great color guys. Young up and coming.
Speaker 2: When you let me ask you this, forget football, what's been the biggest thing from you to do?
Speaker 8: How?
Speaker 3: How were you able to become so good, so quick at doing this job? Great?
Speaker 8: You know, it's funny when people ask me about it.
Speaker 10: You know, there's actually a lot of lessons that I learn, you know from playing right, just routine preparation. Every Monday is on Monday, Every Tuesday is a Tuesday, and leaning into a lot of those things throughout the course of the week. As a player, I didn't know any different, right, So when they said, all right, we got a game next Sunday and you're gonna call it, I just fell back to what I knew, which is study the game. I love watching football, I love asking questions. And you have to be very willing to be like you know what, I don't know a lot about this. I'm gonna find people who really know it, and I'm gonna pick their brain. I'm gonna talk to great coaches, I'm gonna talk to front office guys. I'm gonna talk to you know, defensive coordinators. How do you put together your blitz package? Learn as many different aspects of the game, organize it in your mind, organize your thoughts, and then just lay out the game. Stay with the game, follow it and try to do it in a way that is interesting, it's insightful, and try to add value. And I'm still learning. I don't pretend to know it all, but I just love learning the craft of calling the games. And it's been a great transition for me since I'm done playing.
Speaker 7: Listen, I've watched you transition obviously from playing the game to doing play I play or color commentary. Like coaches said, obviously, your discipline and your worth that thing has allowed you to do so. Now I'm thinking about someone in my position who has never done anything of that magnitude. Is it possible in any way that I could probably learn? If I could minimize my cursing a little bit, I can learn to do color commentary or that's something you think I should stay away from.
Speaker 8: No, I think anybody can learn it right. So the inherent, you know, the underlying foundation of all that.
Speaker 10: Is guys who love football, Guys who want to continue to learn it, Guys who want to continue to stay up with the trends and follow it and dive into it.
Speaker 8: Anybody can do it right.
Speaker 10: Then it's just communicating it in a little bit of a different setting, right, simplicity, And that was probably the biggest transition for me. I'm a talker. I love conversation. I could sit here with YouTube for three hours. Yeah, we could talk about whatever, but that's not the broadcast. We have commercial breaks, we have referees, we have game breaks, and you get fifteen seconds. That was probably the biggest thing is just the tempo and kind of the rhythm of the broadcast.
Speaker 8: Everyone has a lot to say.
Speaker 10: Can you say a little bit make an impact but also not overdo it. I think that's still the balance that I'm still trying to find.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think the biggest thing for me is what I've noticed is you're talking about it as it's happening, versus talking about something that's already happened, or something that you perceive to happen. So like pregame, pose game is entirely different than doing color because you're talking as it's happening.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I think the battle, at least the way I try to do it is I try not to tell you what you're seeing because you already see it, right, Like I don't want to narrate the replay. I don't want to just talk over what you're already seeing. I think to most fans, I think fans nowadays are very educated. People are listening, they're listening to shows, they're listening to weekly and weekend stuff, them why they're seeing it? Maybe take their eyes away from the ball. What led to this play being really successful? What led to this read or this wide receiver route?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 10: Was it it was a pick? But did the receiver not get flat enough on his inside breaths? Take people into the why the thought process, That's the part I enjoy the most. Everyone can see it was a nice catch. Everyone can see it was a sack. Why tell us why and what the counter is going forward? That's the game that I think is the fun part to lay out.
Speaker 3: Joining us now, nightcap Michael Pittman junior.
Speaker 8: Around here.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Bro, how you doing good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Congratulations on a great season individually, not the season that you wanted to have team wise. What do you guys need to do in order to have success where you're in the playof so you're contending for a championship?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's a really really tough question.
Speaker 7: But uh wait wait wait wait wait, be honest, be politically correct, not.
Speaker 8: Here, okay, okay, be straight up like we in the Bober shop man.
Speaker 11: All right, So we have to have those tough conversations as you know, like just like as men, right, and and we need to call guys up right, like just like not like calling them out, I just like call them up to to like our stay. Yeah, and that starts with everybody, Like that starts with me. That starts with every single person. And uh, we just got to find ways to close that gap because there's so many games that like, you know, like just that we were so close and we just let it slip.
Speaker 7: Now, I got a question you speak about that gap, right, and and obviously everyone's goal at the beginning of the season is you want to compete to be in San Francisco this this year, coming up next year obviously, what gaps do you think need to be filled in from an acquisition standpoint, offensively or defensively that can help you guys get to that end goal.
Speaker 11: Honestly, I think that we have a lot of our core guys and like before I can focus on anybody else, like I got to focus on everything that I got to do, Like I didn't have my best season. I mean now there are some things that happened, but just like focusing like all myself, like I have to do things to produce in any type of situation injury, like just like you know, like just like guys are like out there hurt too.
Speaker 2: There was a lot made of the situation. I think it was the Texans game. Your quarterback scrambled, he ended up taking himself out of the game. I guess there was a team meeting. There were conversations that were had. The coach ended up benching in for a couple of a game, not a week, couple of he got benched one game, a couple of games, and then I think black O field In or whomever came in for what was those conversations, like, because I'm telling you as a player that have been in the locker room has been a leader that's frowned upon when we feel a guy left us out there to drive, because the one thing is, it's kind of like we adopted.
Speaker 3: There's nothing compared to the military.
Speaker 2: So military folks don't get me wrong, but it's like we leave no man behind. Is that we're out here together. We're going to fight together, we're gonna win together, we're gonna lose together. But the one thing we're not gonna do is lead the other guys behind. What was that conversation that you had to have with your quarterback because I believe he's going to be there for an extended period of time, Michael Petman Junior, and you know you guys are going to need him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we had a so we actually had all of our team, so all of our team leaders from every single position group and we kind of had an hour long meeting and we talked about everything, like it wasn't just centered around that like it was everybody.
Speaker 8: But I think that was a good.
Speaker 11: Learning experience for him to know that that is not the standard and that he can't do that and stuff like that. So it's all just learning and and uh, I think that he handled that period of time well because everybody.
Speaker 8: Was like crashing on them, right. So we saw him show up earlier.
Speaker 11: We saw him put in more work and and like kind of do the things necessary to kind of earn everybody's trust.
Speaker 2: Jalen Milroe, former quarterback of the Alabama Crimson Tide who decided to give up his final year of eligibility to go into the NFL Draft. Jayalen, thanks for joining us. So what are you what are you ripping in? You're just here for the Super Bowl? What's going on?
Speaker 3: What do you? What are you? What are you selling? Yeah?
Speaker 12: So I'm ripping an Auto Trader. They made this event possible for me. So I'm coming from Orange County, California, Long Dale travel and that's a great opportunity to be here. Definitely inspired, you know, to understand where I why I'm here super Bowl? You know what I inspire to achieve my next dream, which is during the draft press processes right now. So you know I'm representing Auto Trader today.
Speaker 2: I got a question, this is not what you really want to be. You want to be prepared for the game. This is the first time, so hopefully in the future. We don't see you back here getting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, no, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thinking about it has the process being getting ready for the draft.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so the best thing right now, I mean it's a pouring to myself right now and investing myself. One thing that you need about the office is no shot clock, so you have time to develop, time to pour into things that you need to improve on. So I'm around a lot of great people on where I'm at. I'm in Orange County with Jordan Palmer and Mike White.
Speaker 8: George yeah, my backyard man. Yeah, yeah, I'm want with him right now.
Speaker 12: So it's been fun to build each and every day and find beauty in the process.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what does Jalen Melroe need to work on in order for him to get to the level of quarterback that he wants to be and know that he can be. Because obviously there's some things that you need to work on. There's no finished products coming into the draft, there's no finished products.
Speaker 3: Once you enter the draft. But what is the most important thing you feel you need to work.
Speaker 12: On putting my body in the best way fashion as far as efficiency to get to make every throw on the football field, that's number one. Number two, the exposure to the NFL. Although I lack experience, it's coming from washing tape. It comes from being in that system. And so during this process I've been able to do that. We're going to the Rest Bowl. We're going and working with Jordan Palmer, being able to reflect on tape and acknowledge, you know, where the area of weaknesses to a strength and why are you able to do that by playing? So you know, for me the transformation from twenty twenty three to twenty twenty four being a first year starter, then my final season in college and so just an exposure piece number one, but also just having this off season to really narrow down how can I put myself in the best way efficiently to make every throw on the football field, because that's what's going to be needed when it comes top performing on Sundays, but also playing on time, playing on upright and doing things the best way fashion so we can lead the offense to win back.
Speaker 3: What's up? Okay, the bathroom? Now, he ain't lake this time? He late? Now, he ain't lake this time? All right?
Speaker 2: Joining us on the nightcap, said is Adam pac Man. Joe, you go by Adam, but you go by Pack, I.
Speaker 13: Go by Pack. You ain't never call me Adam. But we were told like whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: When it's on television, they said, he don't want to be called pac Man anymore, and he wants to be called Adam.
Speaker 3: I say, si, wait, I just saw it this game in the barbershop. I was sust to go. Everybody calling him pack. Ain't nobody ever called the battle.
Speaker 13: I don't know what what coach Marvin was thinking about when he said that to the media. I think that was a sum with him that had nothing to do with me. All Right, Pack, you down here the Super Bowl. You know the two teams third in the Super Bowl, the Chiefs and the Eagles. How do you see this matchup playing out?
Speaker 5: I just I can't.
Speaker 3: Two teams are competitible.
Speaker 13: But Andy Reed, having two weeks to prepare for this game, it's gonna be hard to be.
Speaker 3: Andy Reed Andrey have a motherfucker wide open.
Speaker 13: I mean the other week when he had they was in the transformation to the right, single back, I mean single receiving to.
Speaker 3: The left side.
Speaker 13: He sent the two of them and motions just to see what they was in Man, and he read to little play with the pick out the back.
Speaker 3: Back to tell me how the linebacker is gonna make that play. He can't.
Speaker 2: There's no way. You're not gonna but late. And they sat on this play for the entire y of the game. They did not very looking and Joe and I talked about this. They're not very many coaches and that situation is gonna throw the ball because if you're gonna stop the clock, if that clock stops, now, you give them an opportunity to get the ball back with a chance to go down and tie you or beat you, he says Patrick. And we saw this last year against the Baltimore Ravens, he said. Even valdel Scaler, who had dropped several passes during the regular season, he threw the ball on third down thirty plus yards down the field. That's the kind of confidence that Andy has five and confidence is well placed, Yes it is.
Speaker 13: And man, you can look at them last week and look at him four weeks ago when they didn't have Worthy, they didn't have Chuck O. Now they all healthy.
Speaker 2: Worthy is man, he got better, better fun like he he is.
Speaker 13: That's one of the guys that ain't nobody talking about that can be MVP.
Speaker 8: That's why I told you. Remember I told you earlier. You never know who day is gonna be.
Speaker 7: When you watch the Chiefs all season long, every time they play, it's always somebody else date.
Speaker 8: Like you watched the Bangle play.
Speaker 7: You know it's gonna be chased half the time, nine percent the time you watch the Chiefs play.
Speaker 8: Ain't no telling who day it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: One day is Worthy, one day as Kelsey, one day it's nowhere grade. So depending what the Eagles do this game, where it's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 3: Now joining us, he was NFL Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's a former All Pro, a Pro Bowl player, played years with the San Diego Chargers, and he played one season. If I'm not mistaken with the Buffalo Bills. Here he goes, show on lights out? Married man?
Speaker 8: What upro what's up? Little man?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 8: Little man?
Speaker 3: What's shut?
Speaker 8: Little man?
Speaker 3: There you go, I'm just getting up here.
Speaker 8: I was finna beat his ass years ago.
Speaker 3: This would happen. I promise you this happen. I didn't know he was playing around. I don't know he was playing around, and.
Speaker 8: He said, so I stopped this.
Speaker 3: I was in the charge of the sylviy.
Speaker 8: I walked out and I did.
Speaker 14: A video and said I was gonna choke him when I seen him, right, But I didn't know Chat then I thought he was thought he was serious, and we were playing, we were playing there coming up, and I said, when we see them, I'm gonna do something real bad, real bad when I catch it, and we ain't.
Speaker 2: I never caught it. Yeah, man, now you do it. I'm good, man doing well good. Let me ask you this, man, you see this match up. Obviously Patrick Mahalls going for the three pet uh, the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Saquon Jayalen hursts a J. Davante.
Speaker 2: Then you go to the defense side of the foot ball led by Jaylen Carter. They have Zach Brand in the middle. You got Slave, you got Mitchell on the outside. How do you see this match up playing out?
Speaker 14: You know, it's it's funny because everybody's talking about the obvious, right, say Kwan talking about Pat. We know what they're gonna do. I think, man, this game really gonna come down to the trenches. I think it's really gonna come down to Jalen Carter, Chris Jones. I think it's gonna be that kind of matchup, because that's really gonna dictate the tempo of the game, right, you know, they gonna get there. Karn's gonna rush for whatever he gonna rush. So I don't think this like Nola. Let anybody rush for honey Off this year.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 14: But again, so now he got a real real obstacle on his hands. Held with that, man, I just think it's gonna be an unsung hero. And the ain't gonna be Patreck Mahomes and ain't gonna be it's gonna be somebody like a slave right to step up, you know, getting pressures, you know, and and and the ball force. And I think it's gonna be a unsung hero on this game that we just we're.
Speaker 8: Really not talking about. I want to know about the fight, Lea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what tell tell us, telling people at what you have going with the fight, because I'm thinking about joining, you know, getting hands wet a little.
Speaker 8: Bit, but it's mm so listen, I can kick two what it's only do.
Speaker 14: So look when I back in the mid two thousands, I wanted to start off working with Jay Glazer. I was in his gym, right, so I grew up my family my uncle's professional boxes. So I grew up just boxing in PG County and Washington, DC area anyway. Sugarray Leonards Gym was right up the street, so I grew up around boxes anyway.
Speaker 3: And so I.
Speaker 8: Was hit the gym, hit the miss one day of gym and Jay Laz.
Speaker 3: Said, hey, look seeking box.
Speaker 14: If you're tried in the maid, it'll help you out in football with the hands coming off the end. So he took me to the gym one day and Jay Glazer's here and Randy Gatour is sitting on my left and I'm looking looking at Jay.
Speaker 8: I said, I'm not fighting Randy Gator today. That's not that's not happening.
Speaker 14: But what I saw, Man, I started training with these guys, you know, every all season, Chuck O'dale Tdts, all these guys I got a chance to just be around the train with and I fell in love sports. I ended up launching lightside extremes fighting, which we looked at, Man, it's one of the feeders to UFC.
Speaker 8: We said, we set six guys to the US last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's so that's what's so basically your minor of league system to the UFC.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, and I think that the word minor league. Nobody's gonna be bigger than UFC. Right, there's gonna be people gonna your hand start. They got too bunch of handstarting. And when you think of mm A, you already thinking of the USC. No matter, no matter where you at. But what you can do is do some things they may not be looking at.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 14: We got a bunch of We got chips and the gloves that can measure speed, power, punch, impact.
Speaker 8: All that's like a lot of tech, a lot of AI.
Speaker 14: And I'll just launch my my streaming service lights our sports TV that we carrying a lot of combat sports. We got a big fight in LA this Friday on like uh uh in Long Beach for lights, size strings fight.
Speaker 8: So what you can do, man, because we able to.
Speaker 14: Pivot, we can do some stuff and if they like it, right, it's if they like it, they adopt it. And that's that's the whole goal of Ben. We don't we don't try to compete. We're just trying to create.
Speaker 2: Let mess do this, you hear Miles Garrett says, Look, I appreciate everything in Cleveland.
Speaker 3: They've made my dream come true.
Speaker 2: First overall draft pick, Defensive Player of the Year, All Pro Pro Bow. I believe I done all I possibly can, But at the end of the day, I want to complete for a championship and I don't believe I can do that in Cleveland. What what what do you do?
Speaker 3: You do? You have a problem with him, like I want to go compete for Type no.
Speaker 14: And the Browns organization gotta respect it. He's giving you everything he possibly can. From his standpoint, He's done everything he can. And you get to a point as an organization that they're not doing what's best in your interest now because after you make enough money, you already notice the best in your position. You already got the Pro Bowls, All pros or deep, you already got the accolades.
Speaker 8: The only thing now to do is get a championship.
Speaker 14: And if you don't have somebody out there working with you to get put you in the best situation and say, hey man, we got to get this.
Speaker 8: We gotta get this.
Speaker 14: Said, the biggest regret I have my career is is not winning the ring.
Speaker 3: That's that's the biggest one.
Speaker 8: And all the teams we had, we should at least got one.
Speaker 14: We should fill we should have got won and so you know, I'm sitting up in You know, I remember going to NFL networ going to the NFL Network, and I'm sitting up there on the panel up got Marshall for everybody who's up there, and they got these rings on her. And I'm sitting at my heart beating through my chest because you've missed that part. So I don't blame Miles Garrett at all for one to get out of an organization that hasn't put him in the best situation gonna be a champion.
Speaker 3: You good.
Speaker 8: I'm just making sure you're good.
Speaker 3: Sure, what right? What's really going on?
Speaker 8: I'm making sure he's good.
Speaker 15: But I thought you wanted to using the fight into the the fight game. No, I'm not really into the fight game. My son is into the fight game, like fighting like.
Speaker 3: He likes to do.
Speaker 8: How old is he not?
Speaker 3: Seventeen?
Speaker 15: Okay, but I ain't letting him do nothing just spar why because he got a game?
Speaker 3: Wait to play ball? So why don't you stut?
Speaker 8: I ain't got no weight.
Speaker 3: I'll spar you anytime, man. Oh, I'm doing it anytime now.
Speaker 7: The things he thinks a game, this ship, this ship different over a man? Hey, hey, you sweet and you know hey, you know what. You know what's funny is after after I did my exhibition right and I had a few a few fights of your local fights in Miami. My hands are registered now. They registered with who I don't have with Vegas. I ain't had no choice but to register.
Speaker 8: What you mean? You know what?
Speaker 14: Who?
Speaker 8: It's not playing on me? MANU, come across this table, across your head.
Speaker 15: Man, all you need to do is swing I take everything. Yeah, really that's it. Really, that's a boss.
Speaker 3: All day. I don't care.
Speaker 8: He can kick all he want to. I don't need the kid what you gonna do? All I need to do is grab you. Ain't grab shipniggata beat your ass.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna choke in life out you they to choke me out. Help me understand something? You tell me getting the octagon right?
Speaker 8: Read me? You getting knocked the gound? Understand?
Speaker 3: Run? No?
Speaker 8: Why the run from?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 8: Did I run for you? When we played?
Speaker 7: Did I run from anybody when we played? You know it's no different. I have the same mentality. So we getting this happened. We're getting then octagon. You tell me you're going to try to grab me and you think you're gonna be able.
Speaker 8: To do so.
Speaker 7: Understand this as quick as I am with these feet, understanding these hands, you're gonna grab me.
Speaker 3: Listen, Man, fighting you would be like fighting my son.
Speaker 8: You know, yes, God, please make this happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it happen. Hey, Chat, y'all want to see that. Y'all want to see em.
Speaker 7: This this way for one. Listen, Chat, he's too slow, too much muscle. I'm gonna dance around that ship. I'm gonna hit your hea. I'm hit you when I want to. I'm gonna play.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna be be Hey, Please listen, man crazy talking about Hey, listen.
Speaker 8: Here talking as I don't care matter.
Speaker 2: Damn man, he ain't made talking about he talking about whooping ass and the.
Speaker 8: Ass in the game.
Speaker 7: What you mean, what's the difference you listen, just sitting there, just because he sitting here.
Speaker 8: My tone don't change for nobody. Don't need your ass not be his ass. It ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Jo saying he won't he won't, he won't, he won't. M m A w m M. It's still Chad. I mean, he he always goes talk, but listen.
Speaker 8: It's one thing about talking. But you want to get in there and try. Try. It's gonna be a trying. A man's not playing on you. How much way to fire? Right now?
Speaker 3: Picked that little ship over one hand.
Speaker 8: You're gonna pick it up because he's gonna pick that up with y'all can't even touch me When I played with make he gonna touch me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I couldn't touch it. When you played, I slammed you on your head.
Speaker 7: When you're doing that, you.
Speaker 3: He's still he's still.
Speaker 8: Lifts in a different way, lift in a different way.
Speaker 7: Not like that, man, niggas just big man.
Speaker 8: Look at this? What man stopping me? Man playing with me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I got I put on my bay What you got in the way?
Speaker 8: My body said up, I can't do no help it for nobody that you've been against me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He that hey that you can invest.
Speaker 8: You think you think she is sweet?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: Oh you think she is sweet?
Speaker 3: Happen?
Speaker 8: You think.
Speaker 3: Y'ah playing? Are you for real? Whe you from?
Speaker 8: Where am I from? But seriously, I'm from bay.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: You know, be really believing what he's saying.
Speaker 7: Sometimes be outside. It don't matter where wena you what you have no money needed breaks off his ad.
Speaker 8: Breaks She ain't no car nigga. All right, we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get advertising sponsors like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, called for the conversation. You too slow, You're not quick enough.
Speaker 7: I have a skill set that I've holed over years to deal with absolutely right, Okay, okay it is, and be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah you fast, quick, quick? You all that hands? I got ground game? What what you just stop? I don't want to grab Stop with the grass. Stop stop the grabbing.
Speaker 3: Man. Let's be honest.
Speaker 8: Listen, I'm like you.
Speaker 3: Grab it. You know he don't want to get to grab a game.
Speaker 8: I know you don't, but I know he don't.
Speaker 2: This This was more worried about, more worried about he might eat that little shit you throw.
Speaker 8: At No forget, he ain't condition like I am.
Speaker 1: He gonna be tired in two seconds. He gonna try to throw a punch. Grab said, you said him grabbing me?
Speaker 7: Stop saying that. I hit you your mouth. Don't say that no more. This I was walking. Get hit my mouth?
Speaker 8: Boy, God damn peasy.
Speaker 3: You know I ain't north.
Speaker 7: I don't like I don't like that people look at size and it determined wings and losses based off size. You saw, David. Remember that story, right, man? That was the story. Remember what happened in there.
Speaker 3: Don't don't double that.
Speaker 8: I don't try yourself up to be You read the Bible? Yeah, do you read the Bible? One of us is dad? Do you read the Bible?
Speaker 3: One of us? Start reading?
Speaker 8: Because you're good. I ain't gonna need good. I thought it was good. Listen, you heard me.
Speaker 2: Let me talk Goody'll.
Speaker 8: Take my life for a joke, No joke. All my kids. I'm gonna talk you up.
Speaker 2: All that crazy bust in your mouth?
Speaker 8: Call me like, what's going on? My kids? You don't play by my kids. I got two hundred of them.
Speaker 3: I got you. But good, You're good. I'm good.
Speaker 8: You really think I'm good? O?
Speaker 3: My god? What you got?
Speaker 8: You got some say?
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I accepted my Lord and Savor in August this past year. Man, I was baptized.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when my mind went off. What you're about to make me do is go totally outside. What I said was your character?
Speaker 3: Right? No, listen, man, I think I might.
Speaker 15: I've been trying to hold this thing inside of me for a long time because every since I got like fined by Roger Dale for seventy fives, I've been wanting to kill somebody. I think you might be the person I brought you.
Speaker 7: That's fine, that's fine, whatever you want to do. You know, matter of fact, if you beat me, I add a seventy five thousand year person.
Speaker 8: You beat me? How about that? So you get your money back? That's how serious I am.
Speaker 3: You gonna give me that I give him? You might as well just right there, right now.
Speaker 8: You got me sucked up? Man? Please?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, how can I get You're talking about make some money?
Speaker 8: What's my part? I got? I tell you a part. You're gonna be the nigga cut man you It will be no work.
Speaker 3: Do much that come with I do nothing?
Speaker 8: So hold on, I got I got through because I walked down the walk. I'll bring him out along. So you don't believe in me, You don't believe believe it? And you're talking ship what you think? Okay, what the hell I say? Believe in you?
Speaker 3: You know? You know life.
Speaker 8: I don't care where you're from from Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 3: That don't mean nothing.
Speaker 8: You from where Akron, Ohio?
Speaker 16: Back?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: So from that right yeah, city day County. I don't even know what I know.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 8: You're gonna know what I lump your ass up?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I get it.
Speaker 8: You know what matter? F I'm doing too much talking, you're doing too much. Let's just set the ship up.
Speaker 3: Man, we got fronty. You want it tomorrow, it'll mappen. Were doing that.
Speaker 8: We can do that from everybody. It don't make me know.
Speaker 7: It don't matter where I'm asking running your hey, run it.
Speaker 3: I don't. We got six months we got I don't trust him.
Speaker 8: I don't trust and.
Speaker 2: Say no, no, no, listen, I'm trying to tell you he's that pit bull that he's saying. If you get close enough, we're gonna grab you. Should pull you down, right, I pulled you down. He's a I pulled you down for a reason. We got niggas fat.
Speaker 8: I'm not playing. He's dead ass.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we got this.
Speaker 8: We're gonna make some about he's serious.
Speaker 3: What is the game play?
Speaker 8: I ain't playing. Did I play with you on Sundays?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Come to me exactly. We're about to fight before the game.
Speaker 2: I said, no, man, they gonna throw me out for real, Like I'm gonna be he pull up for the shirt, roll up, come on minute. I said, no, they gonna throw me out for real, and you're gonna get to play.
Speaker 8: But this is the thing.
Speaker 3: This ain't football.
Speaker 8: But like you tested my manhood not and you disrespected me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Okay, we'll see, yeah, we'll see how much How.
Speaker 3: Much time do you need to get the knee right?
Speaker 1: I don't want no excuses. That's gonna be his first excuse when you lose. Oh my knee was messed up.
Speaker 8: Oh my need right now. I had that right now. I had a minute. Tomorrow, y'all bring me back tomorrow. My knee hit me back. I need smartness, I need to get my I'm gonna beat in the gass.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 15: Whatever you need to do, Sha give him the time, and he gonna need the game someway.
Speaker 8: You might want to.
Speaker 5: Be good.
Speaker 3: Can you be ready to six more us? I can be ready tomorrow. Man, No, we need time. We gotta we got we gotta see this well.
Speaker 8: Ship you quiet now?
Speaker 3: Quiet? He quiet?
Speaker 8: Soft?
Speaker 3: Nobody soft fas.
Speaker 8: Softa you soft? What I see through all that ship? I see through all that muscle.
Speaker 7: Ship ain't about nothing, boy, You got the right one. I'm going to you got you got the right one?
Speaker 3: Baby, what I'm try to see what they said in the chat because.
Speaker 8: I beat the chat ass too.
Speaker 3: Se Man. Listen, We're gonna have to listen.
Speaker 8: I'm tired. I'm not listening. Yeah, I'm helling Keller. Don't talk to make me laugh.
Speaker 3: Don't talk.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to make you laugh for what because whatever you smile ain't gonna be missing on.
Speaker 8: Bust your ass too bad? Okay, all right, mat.
Speaker 3: No, No, you gotta give you got to get Hey, he asked for this. Oh, I'm gonna give you anything.
Speaker 2: Look for March, April, May, June, July, August. I think August would be right by the right amount of time.
Speaker 8: I don't need it. I'm good. Now you better talk to him. Hey, Ryan, I'm gonna fuck him up.
Speaker 3: Lies all right, I got debo chat.
Speaker 8: That's fine. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I want you to medigate because my teachers in high school said the same thing.
Speaker 8: They didn't believe in me, and look what I became.
Speaker 7: Who I'm coming? Asked who you got debo? Okay, Aaron, who you got debo?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Somebody believe in me.
Speaker 13: That's a that's a producer, Aaron. So unfortunately put all your money on him too, James Harrison, Lady and general thank for Jordan's depot. Man appreciate.
Speaker 3: Hey, get right, get the right, get right, we got list. Get right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, I know, lie man. It's gonna be the easy start. Playing football was easy, Okay, that gonna be easy money.
Speaker 3: Have them made the money right money, we'll see.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's how I know he's gonna get his ass because he worried about the money. No, I'm I'm going in. I'm going in for business. You're going in for going in for business.
Speaker 3: What you're doing after the show?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: What you're doing after the show?
Speaker 8: I'm to go to the fresh court and smoke a cigar.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go. Tell me where you're going. I'll meet you there. Okay, back, we can take care of it. Then, I just told you.
Speaker 7: I just told you I'm gonna be in the French call being the fresh corter smoking a cigar.
Speaker 3: Okay, So whatever you want to do, right, we got our next guest coming to the stage.
Speaker 8: Ojo, Hey, I ain't even shaking your hand.
Speaker 15: Go ahead, I don't need to shake your hand talking about all all right, back, bet I bet, I see you, but I'll see you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got debo. Go to the stage right now.
Speaker 2: Out is the San Francisco forty nine is All Pro linebacker, one of the best defensive players in all of football. Fred Warner, what's up right?
Speaker 3: What's up? How you doing? Four time All Pro linebacker joined us on Behalf.
Speaker 2: Experience, which can help improve your financial health and keep more money in your pocket. You may have seen Fred and his wife sending in commercials highlighting how people can save money and time with Experience by canceling unwanted subscription, negotiating your bills for low rates, and more. In fact, according to Experience, ninety three percent of Americans said it's more important for them to save money as a couple, and Experience making that easier to do so whether you're single or in a new relationship, are happily married. Download the free Experience app to learn how you can take control of your money, finances and save time and money.
Speaker 3: See boy, let me say.
Speaker 7: Did you hear everything you just said? Everything about Experience? One first thing you're said was wife, a couple, girlfriend? There you like so that that that just triggered me based on the situation I'm in right now, being in the dog house and things are in limbo.
Speaker 8: Because this is something that that me and that other person that we can get into, you know. So then download the Experience today. Man, it's gonna take care.
Speaker 3: Of all that for you.
Speaker 7: All right, listen, I know you are, you're probably watching right now. I know were on bad terms. But download the Experience app, okay, and see what it can do for us. Maybe it can mend things there, okay, because God has favor he does.
Speaker 8: And Fred Warner and his woman, they are an example of what can be when two people come together.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 8: I don't know what type of foundation were on right now, but there's a solid.
Speaker 3: So how did you get how did you get involved with Experience? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man, Experience They're so amazing.
Speaker 17: First of all, there, I mean, I want to save my time, save my money, just like everybody, right, and that's what they're all about. They're trying to save you time and money. So for example, you get a Pella, right, you want that Peloton, you gotta get download the membership right. Then two three weeks later you're like, man, you know what the Peloton just ain't working for me, right, But I forgot about the membership that all them subscriptions that you accumulate over time, men and all add up them three ninety nine ers. Those are the ones that get you because guess what, they kind of slide on the radar. You you don't realize you got them. You download the experience app. They take care of all that for you. They get rid of all the unwanted subscriptions that you don't use or don't need, save the time and money.
Speaker 2: I like, you get your former defensive coordinator back. Robert Sala comes back. The last time you guys went to the Super Bowls? You coming back?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What happened this year? Because you got here in the sup y'll? You guys were in this situation just last year. This year some injuries.
Speaker 3: What happened? What does the forty niners need to do to get back in this position? And what happened this year?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean everybody talks about the injuries, right. I think it just when you go, when you go through the whole year, things just unraveled at the exact wrong time.
Speaker 3: I think you call it right.
Speaker 17: We thought we had a chance to really get back on track mid season. We get Christian back, right, you know, we went a game on the road against the Buccaneers Buffalo. We think we can come bounce back off their bad game against Green Bay.
Speaker 8: He gets hurt. We lose guys on the d line, We lose Trent, we lose Ba like.
Speaker 17: All these all these injuries kind of just happened at the wrong time and we just weren't able to continue to compete at a high level. So we got to get back, man, We got to get back on track this off season, get guys healthy and get that get that dog.
Speaker 3: Back in us.
Speaker 7: Now, when you when you think about the off season, right, there are there any pieces, any acquisitions that you see fit that can help and Boaster and the defense side of the ball, the office decide are you Are you happy with the core guys you guys have.
Speaker 17: I mean, I see Miles Garrett asking for a trace. So we were just pumping it up at the Pro Bowl somewhere. You want to I don't know, man, I love my team.
Speaker 8: I love who we have.
Speaker 17: Right, You're always looking for more, more pieces, you know, more improvement, of course, you know we need improvement going in the next season. Of course, based on the season we had, But I love everybody that we got in our locker room. It's gonna take everybody just taking a look in the mirror and just taking that next step on the next season.
Speaker 3: What a Fred Warner.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you've been a multi time All Pro player, You've gone the Pro Bowl, You've gone to Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: What's left?
Speaker 2: What do you want to accomplish, say the next four or five years of your career, four or.
Speaker 8: Five super bowls for Super Bowl?
Speaker 17: Man, that's that's honestly the only thing I'm chasing at this point right when I when I wake up in the morning, it's no longer of like, all right, I'm trying to just be the best in the game, right, I want to be the best of all time.
Speaker 3: And what is that required?
Speaker 17: Not only playing at the best the highest level, but having the champion, having the championships. Right, that's the ultimate team award is a Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 3: And so what do you have to do?
Speaker 8: You got to go outside yourself. You got to get uncomfortable now where you're going.
Speaker 17: You're getting after your teammates like, hey, man, come train with me, come train in the bay, Like let's get let's get after let's get to it. So we making sure that we're training together and we're doing things the right way to when ultimate season comes boom. Now we've even that more locked in the chemistry there to camaraderie. We got to build that up to start getting getting these rings on.
Speaker 2: What about a dp O Why absolutely, because you know you look at the great linebacker from single Terry to a Buck Ray lewis Er, Lacker, Keithley, all those guys to accomplish that in the middle live back of the position, and I think you're in that. You're in that category, but you're gonna need You're gonna need to get one to do.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'll take it this a step further while not m v P okay those l T I figured I want to shoot MVP and then if I fall down on d p O y, that's right.
Speaker 7: That's the mindset though. Yeah, I'm trying to think it's early. I've asked everybody that's been on here this it's early. Is February right now. I'm not sure how much time you take off from uh your season before you start back training.
Speaker 8: What do you do in the off season, What does that look like before you get back.
Speaker 17: Into business, before getting back into it. I mean all that time in season when I'm dedicating that it's just strictly football, Like, I want to give some time back to my family, right, my wife, my son. I got a ten month old boy at home who needs his daddy, you know what I'm saying. So, uh, it's kind of using that time to take some trips spend more time with them. Unfortunately, I got to come do stuff like this because I'm not playing in the super Bowl. But it is a pleasure obviously being monst of grace and do and do stuff like this. But yeah, man, to spend time with family.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ted Carris and Alex Kappa, each one one.
Speaker 8: What's up, bro?
Speaker 3: How you doing man? What's up? You're doing by Let's go see us, tell us, tell us what brings you out? See the Bounty the Quicker pick wing man for the Bounty wing man Today.
Speaker 16: You can't have football without wings.
Speaker 3: You cannot.
Speaker 8: You cannot have you can't have wings without buying, you cannot.
Speaker 2: So if this is a two play the Quicker pick up, right, this is a good stuff, good stuff, really good realt the Diesel Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 8: We might as well be in Cincinnati right.
Speaker 3: Now, there we go.
Speaker 8: How's your experienced so far? Been in Super Bowl? Just you know, just coming to rates your radio row.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been in New Orleans a few times.
Speaker 8: I love this town.
Speaker 3: You like it. Yeah, it's been good.
Speaker 8: I had some begnets last night, but it's been good. Man, just hanging out here, Okay, okay, talk to.
Speaker 2: Us about the season. Obviously you guys didn't make the playoffs and haven't been to the Super Bowl. You know what that's like.
Speaker 3: So what what are the Bengals?
Speaker 2: What do you guys need to do to make sure that next year in San Francisco that you guys are not able to come to radio row?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean you can't throw away games, right Like if you look at our early season, we had tuning games and we just throw away like game four or five games we should have won and we didn't make the play And when you do that, it's it's tough to dig yourself out of a hole, even if you're on a run at the end there.
Speaker 2: That Patriots game really hurt home because you look back at it and see where they finished, and look where that one game what if you like And that's what it comes down to during the season. It's look, we can there's a game here, game there. But you're like, hold on, we lost to that team. They're gonna be picking third in the draft, and we lost at that team they potentially kept us out of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 19: No, And I think that's officially something that's that's on our back as a program to see get these early wins in the season and not not play from the two to three game deficit against Kansas City, Buffalo.
Speaker 8: Baltimore, and and you know, just be in the pack because it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be tight regardless.
Speaker 19: Yes, but we can't drop three to start and expect.
Speaker 3: To do anything else.
Speaker 18: But you know how close those games are, even between teams that win a lot of games and teams that don't. If you don't play well, you're gonna lose those games. You look at Kansas City one score game. They don't lose one score games. You lose a couple of those games. Now, all of a sudden, it works out different. Some teams one score game, they might be two and eight. Another team in one score game, they might be eight and two. That's the difference between the team making the playoffs and the team that doesn't make the playoffs. What do you gotta look, you lose your defensive coordinator, you bring it.
Speaker 3: I think out.
Speaker 2: I think Golden comes back in a livebacker, end up going to not today becoming the DC. He comes back. What are some of the things that you think you guys need to do in to improve this overall team to make sure you got this just in the Super Bowl about four years ago?
Speaker 3: How do you get back?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: I think it just starts with preparation.
Speaker 19: We got to come out of camp healthy and ready to go, prepared healthy, ready to go for a week one, week two, and put ourselves in a great position in our division and in our conference. You know, I'm excited for Scott Peters or you longfil Okay, He's gonna bring a great, h refreshing, new energy to our room. I've talked to Dave Andrews up in New England, and you know, he speaks very highly of him, So I'm excited to get to work with him.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And it's not wholesale changes, Like I mean, every game is going to be close the whole year, So it's making those plays and it comes down to execution. And if you're execute those close games, that's the difference better a matter of fact, get him right, all right.
Speaker 7: Also, you know, also I want to point out also watching us, I'm saying us, even though I'm not on the team right now, watching us throughout the years, we always have a problem the issue with starting slow. We always start slow where we have to find our way pick ourselves out the whole. You know, what do you think we can do from an offense and defensive standpoints where we can get get get a season finally where we start fast for a change, and it's not so hard to climb back into contention later on in the season.
Speaker 19: I think we're probably gonna it's probably gonna be a little bit different of a scring program, right and obviously camp too.
Speaker 8: And you know, I think that Zach wanted to play us more in this preseason. I think we'll probably have a bigger volume in the preseason coming up.
Speaker 2: We just talked about that, yes, because how from the old school, we used to play the first preseason game, the four preseason game. Obviously, if you went overseas or you played the Hall of Fame game, you played five, but we played ten plays. The first preseason game. We played ten plays, and then we play twenty the third preseason game with DRIs O dress Reherson. So we're playing three quarters and then the fourth game we're out. Now a lot of these guys that y'all, you guys don't even play in the preseason. How difficult. And then now you ask, well, you don't play entire preseason. All right, we're gonna try it. We want you to go all out sixty plays. That's awful, lot, guys.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but you still see see teams do it, Like I think the Rams when they won the Super Bowl, they didn't play it all in the preseason. So I don't know, I mean, it's doable. I don't like to look at that as like an excuse, Like I really think it comes down to executing plays, Like like why did we lose those games?
Speaker 18: I don't think it's because we didn't play in the president. I think because we didn't play well, you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean.
Speaker 8: Like I was just kind of pointing to something that we could know to just change up the mojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right at the start of the season, Cleveland Browns all world cornerback Denzil war My guy, d you up, oyo?
Speaker 8: Do you you might be talking about you might be talking about Madden.
Speaker 7: You I don't studied. I didn't studied into a t I could tell anybody this whole game. What are you gonna do down in this up? Nathaniel the Great? Hey, listen, one of the greatest technicians you ever be. Seeing the tweets where.
Speaker 5: I talk about.
Speaker 8: I still I appreciate this. I ain't even playing the game. You can't, boy.
Speaker 3: The real deal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hold on, I got I got one the technician Denzel Award number one. That god damn Stingley. Now everybody can play corner, but it's a different I'm talking about that. Remember the Remember the play. You just saying p S two Noah, No, hold on, no, I say certain attorneyship. I'm talking about technical like, it's different, the skill set, you know, watching somebody six to do it and watching somebody I thought you were, Yeah, it's different. He's so fucking fluid by the hip, the footwork that ran up the deep Higgins.
Speaker 3: Man that that's thanks for joining us. Obviously the other day you know about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how soon you heard about it, but Miles Garrett sent a letter to the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 3: He's asking for a trade. Got to comment anything, you want to say.
Speaker 20: Oh, like I said earlier in the season, I feel me and Miles we like shocking Kobe. So I've been saying that. So I want to play with Miles Garrett.
Speaker 8: You know, I don't want them to leave.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 8: As I don't know, just check the details under the trade. I might be in there, but I don't know.
Speaker 20: Man, Like I want to always say I love cleveand on my hometown kid in Cleveland, and shoot, I mean I want to stay home on Miles of saying we got to get the same rolling, but we never know.
Speaker 8: That's the NFL.
Speaker 7: See what you also have to understand. We look at the landscape of the NFL. You get the teams that went consistently year in the year out. Here's one position that allows you to contend for Lombardi Trophy and that's the quarterback position. Now, the Browns haven't been able to find a quarterback adequate enough to make sure they're always a contention year in the out. So at some point you do understand where Miles Garrett is coming from about his wish and hopes to contend for Lombardy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no doubt. I mean that's the main thing.
Speaker 20: Like just last year we had the number one defense, So I mean we got things kind of subtled, I feel.
Speaker 5: On that end.
Speaker 20: So, like I said earlier, we need to solidified a quarterback position being hurt and we've just been rotating guys in and all it it's hard to win like that in the NFL.
Speaker 3: So do you feel you the best dB in the league? No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 20: Like you said, I I'm a technician. I found a number one technician in the league. Corner if I'm a playmaker too, I make play. I'm the most playmaking corner out there in the game or whatever.
Speaker 7: It's a funny thing when you talk about dbs, right, ninety five percent of DBS playing not to get beat. You got five percent play to make a play. It there's a difference. This is a complete difference. I just do you don't understand. I can see him talk about DP player. I like dB play as opposed to receive more more. Do you think I want you to be honest with yourself. Do you think at any point in your career, right now, when you came in, when he's in college, that you could company.
Speaker 8: I feel that's a rhetorical question, you know, I just wonder if you really you can do that? Yes, like serious serious, you know, I mean like you then you get over and your prom like you getting get prime. I can get up on your ass right now. You know you got hand.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 8: I ain't having no police. I ain't see I ain't see you. I really couldn't dig out of it. Like one or two when he stabbed, I was just don't go up under it. I couldn't couldn't get up on it because I had no crisp. Yeah, I'm said the old he'd got around the Yeah, yeah, that's old.
Speaker 12: Ye.
Speaker 3: Now he's just an old old joke, not a old Yeah.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you this, when you when you look at Jerry Judy, he came to Cleveland after some years uh in Denver, and the quarterback play had a lot to do with that.
Speaker 3: Now he was technical.
Speaker 2: Now you talking about I can imagine those were those uh one on one in practice. Because he's technical, he can get in and out of breaks. He got great movement.
Speaker 3: What did you see?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: What do you think the biggest difference was between him and Cleveland and him and Denver?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 20: I think it could have just been opportunities for real opportunities. But like you say, he's smooth all running you go, You're gonna get in and out and breaks like that. Like in practice, were going at it every time, so we get each other better for the games. But yeah, I think it's just tune. He is getting the opportunity to get the ball more and being that number one guy. He the number one guy for us, and he has been making that happen this ship.
Speaker 3: I wasn't having James in the locker room to be dubbed.
Speaker 8: I love, I love James man.
Speaker 20: James a great quarterback. I feel sure he is giving us the best chance to win. He gonna throw that ball when he when he get out there. But just a great team guy in the locker room, like what you see on film and the clips viral clips, like that's that's really who we hear, that's him.
Speaker 8: So you got to appreciate that and love who he is.
Speaker 7: Since you've been in the league right now and you understand the landscape of the receivers, who do you think the best receiver in the game is or just give me your top three.
Speaker 8: Based on those you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Like, since I've been in the NFL, like right now, right now, right now I'm gonna put Jamar Jamar up there. Just being happy to see him two times a year. That's always gonna be a bout.
Speaker 3: So Chase.
Speaker 20: Davante, I went against him. Adams Jefferson, Yes, okay, you said three or five, I mean your top three.
Speaker 7: Is there someone that gives you trouble like when we when I talk about dv's doing my playing day and I think of someone that gave me trouble, there was only one and that helped.
Speaker 3: That was Readers.
Speaker 7: There was only one, you know, in regards to where it was like when his technically siund he was patient. They had patience like Sally made but you know people ain't fro the pay Sally. It's kind of patient.
Speaker 8: He had the lanes, so nothing that did would really work. He was on bar, he was always in position. And then his his his ball skills.
Speaker 3: He had the boss.
Speaker 8: You have the same ball skills.
Speaker 7: You and Derek Stingely might be the only two I know that had you leave ball skills that don't get impatient, They don't panic when the ball is there, nice and calm.
Speaker 8: But he had that same thing. What receiver gives you trouble? If there was one it's going to be It's okay to be honest. I'm be honest. It's a lot of great receivers. But I don't feel no one just give me. It's just raised trouble.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 20: But when I first came into the Lee Antonio Brown though, going against him as a rookie, I feel like, Okay, you know this is really a matchup, like he put pressure.
Speaker 5: On me, right.
Speaker 20: I mean it's a lot like Chase, like that's a tough matchup and stuff like that. But I don't think guys and it's too many guys.
Speaker 8: Is really just I feel working work. Okay, I got you the volume.