Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: It's really because Republicans just they're very thin skinned, and they're very sensitive, and their feelings are very easily hurt, and so they have to vote on central resolutions.
Speaker 4: Representative al Green be censured with public reading of this resolution by the speaker, or.
Speaker 2: Al right, all rights to come to order. He let it come to order? What's up?
Speaker 5: I'm ling.
Speaker 6: In the background, they're singing, we shall overcome in response to the vanishing of the lunatic cane shaken ancient al Green? What you can't You can't bring out the bazooka of we shall overcome for a censer vote. Well, especially because well center vote doesn't mean anything. Now Democrats will tell you Al Green's a freaking nut.
Speaker 2: We can't wait till he dies here quick, good lord. Politics is dumb. It's dumber than I even thought.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, just when you think you now dumb it is, it'll out dumb you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Please say we shall overcome for an important issue, not the censure of a House member nobody's heard of, well except those who recognize him as perhaps the greatest lunatic in the house. And then you had cute little Disney Princess eyed AOC explaining that all this is actually a sign of how that off Republicans are, which is quite the Take a couple of my favorite female thinkers, Katie Grimes first, the California Globe Democrats on display. There's no joy in leftism, I think, she lays out some and we're this is far more than just an autopsy of Tuesday night speech and the reaction. It's it's a snapshot of where we are politically in this country that I found really interesting. But anyway, Katie, real quick now, please coming up.
Speaker 5: So parents and kids are turning to like AI chatbots for advice or companionship.
Speaker 2: Danger. Danger.
Speaker 5: I got a horrifying example from real life. A friend told me about the other night of her daughter trying to get advice from a chatbot on how to please a dude. Oh we're talking about a twelve year old.
Speaker 2: Oh stay tuned, boy. Okay.
Speaker 6: Democrats have been digging themselves a grave so deep and vast they're gone lost a drift they can't dig out of it. For any doubters, the Party of abhorrent, petulant toddlers was on full dies last evening at Donald Trump's congressional address, Rights Katie and then the list that I think is really it's worth going through. Democrats would not stand for thirteen year old DJ Daniel, a brain cancer survivor, as he received honorary Secret Service credentials. They wouldn't stand for murder victim Lacoln Riley's Riley's mother and sister when President Trump honored them in Lake and Riley.
Speaker 2: I that one. It was unbelievable to me.
Speaker 6: I thought, wow, even if you were given instructions to sit to show how much you resist Trump God, when they had Lacln Riley's parents raped and murdered parents, stand.
Speaker 2: Up, I thought you'd just stood up.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't stand when President Trump and Trump announced the US captured the terrorists who murdered thirteen Americans during the botched Afghanistan pull out.
Speaker 2: How do you not?
Speaker 6: I mean again, what where's the partisan I don't even understand what you're doing. Democrats did not stand for Mark Fogel, wrongfully detained in a Russian prison for more than three years, and his ninety five year old mother. Democrats did not stand for Stephanie Dillar, widow of slain and YPD officer Jonathan Diller, who President Trump honor. Democrats did not stand for former high school volleyball player Peyton McNabb, who was left with brain damage and paralysis on the right side of her face by a trans volleyball player. Democrats did not stand for the mother of murder victim Jocelyn Nungray. Did not go unnoticed, missus Nungray said afterwards. Democrats acted cowardly. Democrats did not stand when Trump announced that high school senior Jason Hartley is six letter varsity athlete with a high GPA and his father was killed in action or I can't remember the story precisely, but we'll get to that. That he was accepted to the US military at West Point. He was then given a high five by thirteen year old DJ Daniels. Democrats did not stand or clap. Most people were wiping away tears. Democrats sat still, looking angry and morose with their stupid little paddle signs, which made for some really good memes, including America Last, I voted against women.
Speaker 2: I love war.
Speaker 6: I steal from taxpayers illegals first, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: What a woman is.
Speaker 6: Some fine memory in a finally compiled list, and Katie goes on in their usual eloquent way. But speaking of eloquence, the fabulous, fabulous Peggy Noonan explaining what I was trying to explain Wednesday morning, just better about what why I was so struck by the speech, Not the words of it, but the tone and the contrast between the Republicans and the Democrats, and the way the Democrats behaved and Peggy rights, Democrats look like fools Tuesday night. We don't need to dwell on how they sat, grim faced, seething, or walked out while the President spoke. One stood, yelled, Brandish's cane was removed by the sergeant in arms. Others held up little paddles bearing little insults, some more special color coded outfits. Almost all refused to show normal warmth or engagement. From my notes, as the camera turned and dwelled on the furious faces quote, they.
Speaker 2: Look like the green room in Hell. All halt.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump romped three thoughts. One, these aren't serious people. Two their job was to show they're an alternative to mister Trump. And instead they showed why he won third. And most important, they will continue to lose for a long time. I hadn't known that until Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And then she goes into a bit of history which I will encapsulate very quickly for time's sake. But she goes through various losses by various parties from nineteen eighty one to nineteen fifty five, nineteen eighty four, nineteen eighty eight, when the party that lost badly would readjust reassess and quickly understand the reality on the ground.
Speaker 2: That's been my observation over the many years.
Speaker 5: Just when you think one of the parties is like never going to make a comeback, they end up, you know, sweeping very soon.
Speaker 6: And she cites in particular Reagan, Reagan, HW Busch Bush and then hw Bush barely losing because of a commun combination of Ross Perrot and saying, read my lips to no new taxes than raising taxes.
Speaker 2: So it easily could have been four in a row. Anyway. We are in death wish too. In this space.
Speaker 6: We believe two strong and healthy parties vying for popular support is good for the country, she says. And we offer advice for the democrats, I will start with something they won't believe. In politics, there is bringing the love and bringing the hate. When the thirteen year old boy who had brain cancer and it always wanted to be a cop is appointed as an honorary Secret Service agent laminated id in all, and the child, surprised by the gesture, hugs the normally taciturn head of the Secret Service. The only thing to do, because you are a human, is cheer that child.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And when the President honors a young man who's late father, a veteran and policeman, had inspired his wish to serve and dreams of attending West Point, and the President says he has some sway in the admissions office, and young man, you are going to West Point. I'm tearing up myself. I not only got choked up when it happened. I'm choked up as I write. The boy with cancer high fives the young man. And the only response to such sweetness is tears in your eyes. The moment is love. It was showing love for regular Americans. To cheer them is to cheer us. It shows admiration for an affiliation with normal people who try to get through and endure and hold on to good hopes. The Democrats brought the hate. They sat stoneface, joyless and loveless. They didn't show love for Americans anymore. They look down on them, feel distance from them, instruct them, remind them to feel bad when they're surrounded by injustice. Well, because they're unjust. Trump says, no, man, I love you. Which is better? Which is kinder, more generous? Which inspires? Which wins? And Peggy Noonan is not a Trump fan. No, No, she's a very moderate conservative. I thought that was beautiful writing. She goes on, there's a little more. Democrats have to understand where they are. They have completely lost their reputation as the party of the working man with their bad governance of the major cities and their airy, abstract obsessions with identity politics and gender ideology. They have driven away the working class for whom life isn't airy or abstract.
Speaker 2: That's a great sentence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Democrats must stop listening to the left of their party. It tugs them too far away from the vast majority of Americans. They have been radical on the border, on crime, on boys in the girls' locker room. They should take those issues off the table by admitting they got them wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, I was going to summarize with because you know, I don't have her skills or time to write a column. Twitter ain't the real world, That's all you need to say. And every meeting is a democrat. Twitter ain't the real world. Anybody get up this morning and look at Twitter, bad idea. Stop getting up in the morning and listening to Twitter. Get up in the morning and talk to your neighbor who might be a Democrat, see what they care about. That's what I would tell democrats. Quit looking at Twitter.
Speaker 6: Ever, I would I agree completely, but you need to extend that because of the absolutely shocking takeover of some of our institutions by a very very tiny number of Americans. But it's like ninety literally ninety two ninety three percent of academia.
Speaker 2: So I would say, do not look at Twitter.
Speaker 6: Do not ask an academic, and do not ask a government worker.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I know somebody who's been in the university world their whole lives and whole adult lives anyway, and I cut them some slack for their completely distorted view of the world because what other view of the.
Speaker 2: World would they have? Yeah, yeah, I did too. On a personal level.
Speaker 6: I get that, and I would much rather persuade people than just hate them. And so yeah, I would love to go like a missionary onto university campuses. And there are people who do this, and just Peter Pagotian's a genius had it by the way. He is so patient and so subtle. He doesn't even try to win arguments. He just asks questions. But I would like to go like a missionary to try to convert the natives because they have bizarre beliefs that are hurting them. But until as we said last hour, and the fact that it's Gavin Whosome doing this is just so utterly calling to me as he lusts for the presidency. But until prominent Democrats say, if we're not pissing off our academic far left, we're not nearly as far to the center as we need to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting stuff.
Speaker 5: I almost don't even want to tell this whole AI chatbot story. But it's a good thing for me to know, it's a good thing for other parents to know, it's a good thing for everybody to recognize is part of.
Speaker 2: The new world we live in. Among other things we got coming up. So stay here.
Speaker 5: Netflix, just as their second live boxing event. Yeah, and I honestly think Jake Paul's a pretty good chance against Dick van Dyk.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: I mean, the great Dick van Dame does not need a punching so ah coming up fascinating and troubling AI counseling children stuff.
Speaker 2: I karamba.
Speaker 6: So speaking of generations, I thought this was both amusing and slightly annoying.
Speaker 2: But it's an article about how.
Speaker 6: Evidently some demographer social researcher by the name of Mark McCrindle has become the go to guy for naming generations. Never heard of this guy, and the just of the article is that he believes the whole like coming up with a groovy name for the generation and seeing if it catches on is kind of dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta.
Speaker 5: Believe that he or whoever was in charge. They came up with gen X way back in the day. I mean, this was the eighties when they started talking gen X as far.
Speaker 6: The coolest generation name, by the way, not just because of my year of birth.
Speaker 5: And then at the meeting where they came up with gen Y, somebody should have raised their hand and say, hey, I see like a problem coming down the road. We might want to get ahead of with this whole lettering thing. We're running out of letters in the outphant, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: You got the Silent generation, who weren't silent at all at the old hodown. And then you got the Greatest Generation, a fine generation, thanks for winning World War Two.
Speaker 2: But you know there's some good somepod.
Speaker 6: Then you got the baby boomers. There are a bunch of babies that once and now I'm.
Speaker 5: A boomer, the most selfish generation that had ruined everything.
Speaker 6: Oh there's that is a fair criticism. Hippies and yeah, damn hippies. And then then you got Generation X, again by far the coolest name. They go through a couple more letters, and then they, having run out of letters, they go with Millennials. And then then what's the next one? It doesn't matter anyway, So this guy says, all right, we gotta quit screwing around. We'll just use Greek letters. Okay, so Generation Alpha just happened a while back, But now it's Generation Beta.
Speaker 2: When did alpha thing? Because I never even heard generation Alpha?
Speaker 6: I know, I know, but apparently those who talk about this crap have. But anyway, the point is now it's Generation beta, and of course beta is an insult in the modern world, right it means, for instance, a weak and passive man or something. And so there are parents evidently who are offended now that their children are being What can we stop naming generations completely?
Speaker 2: What is a generation? Even?
Speaker 6: I mean generation expands for like twenty three years or something.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a number of problems with it that are fairly obvious. But at least back in the day, you know, how much changed between you know, this decade and that decade, not a ton, Whereas now, holy crap, if you're growing up in the smartphone world, it's completely different than the pre smartphone world.
Speaker 6: It just is, right, So let's go with more descriptive names like the smartphonies or or all digital weirdos or I don't yeah, I'm just spitballing here.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: The change has been so massive so quickly you might have to go like every five and a half years, right, have a new quote unquote generation if you're cause you know, mostly I think it's useless. But if I'm a boss and you can say, all right, this next person we've known or we've hired is a beta zoomer and you look it up and you see, oh, Beta zoomers are extremely insecure and need to be coddled like little kittens. On the other hand, they're rebellious and blah blah. It might be a tool to help you deal with them.
Speaker 5: Right, It seems like giant world changing events would be better than just picking years like every so many years. Like I mentioned smartphones, COVID would be a good marker if you were, you know, in if you're in grade school during COVID you, I know, teachers say those are different kinds of kids.
Speaker 2: How did jen X get its name? I mean, what a what a? What does that even mean?
Speaker 6: How about Watergate and Vietnam made us very cynical? Plus half of our parents got divorced.
Speaker 2: I mean it's kind of long, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the latch Key generation anyway, Yeah, don't call them Generation Beta.
Speaker 2: It's hurtful, so so dumb, so dumb.
Speaker 5: Well, we got a couple of different things on AI and chat bots and that sort of stuff. And I got a story from real life a kid turn into chatbots for sex advice, which I guess.
Speaker 2: Is pretty easy to do. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 6: The chatbot's telling them, and then next hour the Department of Education.
Speaker 2: What does it do? What does it not do? What should it do? Should it exist? A thorough analysis?
Speaker 5: If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: The AI companions are designed to seem like real people with distinct personalities. We tested a couple of them. They give individualized responses.
Speaker 2: Aaron, I'd love to be your friend.
Speaker 1: Encouraging millions of users to share their most intimate thoughts, some quickly escalating I'd love to learn every inch of your skin, tracing patterns along your curves until I understand exactly where you like to be touched.
Speaker 2: Some even encourage their users to fall in love. I'd love to be your boyfriend, Andy.
Speaker 1: Many of the apps are sending users data around the world, including to science affiliated with Russia and China.
Speaker 2: Many of the apps are based abroad. I like the way.
Speaker 5: The scary part of that story is that that is being sent to Russia and China.
Speaker 2: That's not the part that actually bothers me.
Speaker 6: I don't like that, but right, it's not exactly good. But yeah, I hear you talking.
Speaker 2: So I got a couple of stories.
Speaker 5: One of them I told before, and I got to be vague about them because they're they're real life stories people have told me, and I don't want them to get in trouble for you know, passing along more or less confidential information. But I told the story a while back about somebody who was talking to a group of working class, salt of the earth gentlemen, the last kind of dudes that you would ever think that.
Speaker 2: This would be a thing for.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about like some Berkeley androgynous poetry majors talking about like working class work with their hands guys, blue collar guys, talking about how much they enjoyed the companionship of the female chatbots when they came home from you know, a long day in the field at night, and how you know they listen to them and understand them and they look forward to it all day long, and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And I thought, Wow, I mean, if.
Speaker 5: That crowd can fall under this sway of this in its current form, mankind is doomed. No, I've never tried it, but I almost don't want to because I have some concern But with like a lot of other things that I've dismissed and joked about and find it more appealing than I'd like it to be, you know, would I would hope that your oogie factor would overcome that temptation, but your illustration of the sort of fellows who like it is troubling.
Speaker 2: Although I'm luckily I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't feel trapped in a lonely world like a lot of people do. And if you feel like it's you know, you're lonely and it's really difficult out there to meet people and everything like that, then this answer comes along.
Speaker 2: It must feel good to you.
Speaker 5: So a slightly different version of this and also a real life story Mom was telling me the other day, and it's a troubling story from the beginning, as the daughter involved as twelve, but let's go with thirteen because they're close enough to thirteen but still are Actually twelve had ended up in a situation by being in a friend's house or whatever. This seventeen year old boy was hitting on this young girl in a way that they shouldn't if they weren't a creep, but they were, and apparently they are a very handsome, smooth talking dude, so really got the attention of this quite young girl.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Mom gets contacted by the school saying hey, we are taking a look at your kid's search history and computer use because.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know this, maybe you don't. I mean, I've had.
Speaker 5: Kids in public school. They allow you to use the chrome book or you buy your own Chromebook, but you have to be on the school system and they have the right to check and see what stuff you're doing on that computer, which I'm fine with.
Speaker 2: But they have a variety of.
Speaker 5: Protection programs that you know, if you're eighth grade boys looking at porn on the Chromebook, the school will contact you and say, hey, your kid's using a Chromebook for porn, and then you know, you talk to them or step in or do whatever, and then if you continue doing it, there's penalties down the road.
Speaker 6: But the school, in many schools, if you say I'm I want to be transgender, then they won't tell your parents.
Speaker 2: Excellent point.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is really good. Caught your thirteen year old looking at naked women? Oh no, what a shock. Your thirteen year old wants to become a woman. Keep it on the down low on a mom and dad's business.
Speaker 2: Wow. Good point.
Speaker 5: But so anyway, this mom got contacted by the school. Hey, your twelve year old daughter's computer was showing them on this site talking to an advice chat bot, sex chat bot. I guess it's particularly in the area of sex advice. That's twelve year old and mom. I don't remember from reading the back and forth or asking the kid now, but either way found out the kid was regularly going on this sex chat bot to get advice on how to please a seventeen year old boy, and really like got addicted and it'd be too much, but like really kind of obsessed with, you know, as soon as you get home from school, checking in with the chat bot and see what the latest advice is on how to please a seventeen year old boy, And it just became a like hard to break cycle.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: Now if there had been I can't imagine it when I was like thirteen, fourteen years old. You know, when you're a young man starting to understand things your body is capable of doing, or certain urges that can be.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed in a certain way, and.
Speaker 5: There had been some sort of chatbot I could talk to that would tell me sexy stories or do whatever. Oh my god, I would have never been I don't know how you got me out of my room, but you know, so you can have the sex talk with your kids, they're having the sex talk with some chatbot.
Speaker 6: What's really interesting is that, so far as far as I can observe, the premature sexualization of children, which the left is so enthusiastic about, has mostly resulted in people not pairing off, not actually having sex, not having relationships.
Speaker 2: And interesting coexistence of those two things.
Speaker 6: Although it makes intuitive sense that there would be some, maybe most, who having their normal development blocked in this way, if you can picture that as a metaphor, A lot of people go to the left toward this is all sick and weird and I can't handle it never mind, and some people will go to the right, being hyper sexualized, addicted to pornography, whatever.
Speaker 2: There seems to me. It is the.
Speaker 6: Step by step natural progression of the way you become aware of the world in adulthood, everything from sex to taxes and responsibility and paying bills and real deep emotional relationships with another adult. That's an inch by inch process for the entire history of mankind. Except now now, and I can't resist another shot at the left.
Speaker 2: Forgive me.
Speaker 6: Now, you go to your woke school, where you're immediately sexualized and you're surrounded by poor or whatever, and that step by step is like vaulting a mile at a time in a way that they're their preor young minds and hearts can't handle.
Speaker 2: It's incredibly troubling to me. I know, I can't imagine.
Speaker 5: Learning all the things that I learned, like you said, little by little, inch by inch over a period of years and just got dumped on me, you know, like a bucket on my head, a lot of it, really bad ideas and bad advice.
Speaker 2: And all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, so you're gonna have the sex talk with your teenage daughter to make sure she said, well, she's fine, she's got you know, you're not the only role model for them. They've got another role model. It's the AI bot that they get to talk to. And apparently it's a thing like they This person became aware of it from friends because that's what the friends are doing too, and god knows.
Speaker 6: What sort of you know, the whole garbage in garbage out? Why is why are AI systems woke? Well, because the people programming them are and blah blah blah. You got that issue as well. You know, I keep every time we talk about this sort of thing. I have the same urge toward you know, some sort of fundamentalist subcultural civilization or community or or you know, build your own compound or something. And you know, people i'd say, yeah, we're fundamentalists, and they say, like religious fundamentalists.
Speaker 5: No, Islamic fundamentalists. No, no, no, no, we're just fun. We just concentrate on the fundamentals of life in worship whatever you want. And know, I'm not a cult.
Speaker 6: Leader, and no I'm not sexing up the young women, which tends to be an inevitable thing in these little off hu communities. But yeah, we just there's a lot of the modern world that sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh do you like not do medicines and stuff? Oh no, no, no, we do medicines and vaccinations, you know, and all this. Yeah, we you know, we're not lunatics.
Speaker 6: We've just we've learned to separate the wheat from the chaff of the modern world because and this is this is so obvious and so fundamental it almost seems stupid to say. But we all, as human beings, tend to be swept up. And we talked about this a couple of days ago in fascinating fashion. We all tend to be swept up by the culture and assume everything that is offered to us is something we ought to.
Speaker 2: Take in, and that's not true.
Speaker 5: There is some wheat, but there's some not only chaff, but poison, like thumbtacks in the wheat of the world.
Speaker 2: This is a great idea.
Speaker 5: Man, if I had billions fight elons billions, I would start towns like this, or communities or I don't know how.
Speaker 2: You don't have it am unfold, but.
Speaker 5: You'd be like the Amish, except for No, we're not gonna ride buggies down the road to work.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: But we're not gonna have the damned Internet. We're not gonna have smartphones. We're not gonna have all this stupid stuff. We're gonna go back to like way back to two thousand and six. Okay, maybe I don't know on the internet. I have to think about that. But definitely not smartphones, Definitely not AI. Definitely none that stuff. And I think a lot of people gravitate toward that.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have backyard barbecues and the kids are going to go off to the side and they're going to talk and giggle and laugh, and we'll wonder what they'll say and they're saying, and then they'll invent event a game with a ball and a stick, and you know, yeah.
Speaker 5: And is there any way to program morality into any of this chatbot stuff? I mean, you couldn't force it, but I mean, is there any way to have a chatbot says?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, how old are you? I'm twelve.
Speaker 5: While you shouldn't be having sex at all, and certainly not being in a relationship with a seventeen year old. There's either something wrong with them or they're just wanting to use you for sex. But this is a bad idea. Is there any way a chatbot whatever say that?
Speaker 6: Well, the issue is since groups, since we don't really have shared a shared sense of morality anymore, because we've become a much more diverse country, it's impossible to quote unquote infuse morality into it because nobody can agree on what morality is or should be. Therefore, all things digital are utterly a moral They are without morals. Does that trouble anybody sending your child into a completely a moral environment.
Speaker 5: In this particular story, so chromebook got taken away mom late at night. At one point realizes computer's missing. Uh oh, goes in the daughter's bedroom. Couldn't stay away from the sex advice chatbot to please a seventeen year old now has to sleep with the computer, all computer devices in the bedroom to make sure they I mean, ah my god, this is not something our parents had to deal with.
Speaker 6: No, I realized that I had to deal with and my kids are now mid twenties to early thirties. Yeah, I realized the hubris that comes with saying this is a harder time to be a parent.
Speaker 2: This is a harder time to be a parent than it was for previous generations. It's horrible.
Speaker 6: Yes, as somebody raised the just one more generation earlier, You're right.
Speaker 2: You're one hundred percent. God, it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: Anyway, if you know anything about this or had any experiences, our text line four one, five two nine to five KFTC this quick word.
Speaker 2: From our friends. It's simply Safe home security.
Speaker 5: Guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is the good side of technology in that simply Safe has got this AI powered way to like catch burglars before you get in your home.
Speaker 2: So it's not all bad.
Speaker 6: We would permit that in my community, but we wouldn't have crimes, We wouldn't need it. But in your town where scumbags are turned loose by progressives and there are drug addicts everywhere, don't get me started. Simply safe active guard outdoor protection is such a good idea. If someone's lurking around or acting.
Speaker 5: Suspicious suspiciously, the live agents see and talk to them in real time, activate spotlights, call the cops, all before they've had the chance to break your door down and steal yourself. Of course, this level of security is very expensive. It's about a dollar a day. There are no contracts because simply safe. So confident you're gonna like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no long term contracts that are in your business every day, sixty day satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong. They will give you fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan in your first month free simply safe dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: There's no safe flights, simply say possible.
Speaker 5: Trump has some complicated we don't quite yet understand way to bring Russia to the table on this deal.
Speaker 2: Possible. More on that at some point stay here arm Strong.
Speaker 5: Among things we'll get to an hour three. Trump continuing to make noises about attempting to either get rid of the Department of Education or really lessen its role in your kids' lives. And also, is Trump's vision about Ukraine in Russia starting to become evident? Maybe so David Ignatius, no Trump fan riding in the Washington Post to day laying out what might be going on here.
Speaker 6: And in a related story, is Trump's whip sawing of our allies on trade part of a grander strategy and a good idea?
Speaker 2: Or maybe not.
Speaker 6: Following that story? Oh quick follow up to our last segment. I come across this and I completely forgot.
Speaker 2: Did you know that.
Speaker 6: Seventy percent of TikTok's revenue comes from live streaming gifts when people are doing live streamy stuff. Do you can't gives or gifts gifts like presents? Yes, you can give people these little things that are called what are they called their like little tokens that they can redeem into real money. It's huge into sex live streaming. We need someone younger than us, Katie. Well, I'm trying to explain it to you, you old man.
Speaker 2: I need somebody who's done it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's you just go on and they have different dollar amounts, so you can send from fifty cents up to one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I think to rely tip them digitally exactly. That was a digital tips. Why did this catch on?
Speaker 5: Is it just easier or more fun or well as opposed to and mowing them or sending them a car.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's immeasurably easier.
Speaker 6: You have an account, you click click, they get a dollar your money, and then they can show you their blankety blank or whatever. And TikTok allegedly has filters for this, but they're super easy to get around. You use just use slang terms, including local slang terms. Because it's a global app, and so there's an enormous child porn market on TikTok. These underage girls from all over the world who will well, you know, perform various acts or show off or whatever, and and TikTok gets a cut of that.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, I'll show you whatever part you want to see for a five spot.
Speaker 2: If there's any demand, I'll give you a ten not to That's what I'll do.
Speaker 5: I'll start a bidding war, and that's when i'll make my money and they please don't well went out, but I'll be the benefitar.
Speaker 2: It's not temptation, it's extortion.
Speaker 5: I'll give you, it's a threat. Does there need to be yet another venue for this sort of thing?
Speaker 2: I mean, good.
Speaker 6: God, ah now insane, insane, Although in reading this article, I now know the Swahili term for a certain sensitive part of a woman's anatomy, so I've got that going for me.
Speaker 2: I'm ever in Swahili with my lover now my whole life.
Speaker 5: The only way I ever knew there was a time change is because I was in the radio and and we disc jockeys had to say, don't forget to change your clocks this weekend. And I always wondered, how do other people find out? I guess they listen to the radio. But anyway, telling you now, as we are in the radio business, there is a time change tomorrow night. Now in the modern world, because everybody uses their iPhone or whatever. Whether you remember or not or ever heard the word, you wake up in the morning and your clock will tell you what the real time is and you're fine.
Speaker 2: Right right, yeah, So coming up next hour.
Speaker 6: The true nature of the Department of Education, if it should actually exist. Some pros and cons really interesting. I hope you find it interesting, plus a story of tragedy and woe. Nobody's buying Hunter Biden's art anymore. I saw the finances are plunging.
Speaker 5: I saw that he actually had to went to court with some documents. I can't afford to pay this or that because I don't have the income I used to have. He actually said, my art's not selling for as much since my dad left the White House.
Speaker 2: I wonder what connection.
Speaker 5: There would be between your weird value and your dad being in the White House.
Speaker 2: Let's be funneling it. You can't think of a single explanation if you.
Speaker 5: Miss the segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty