Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's frank phone call. What you got for us? Nat? Are your lights on?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Are your lights all?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go get down.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, is I'm trying to reach us?
Speaker 2: Who's calling this?
Speaker 1: This? They call me Pepper? I love. I think I actually live in an apartment behind you. I think my my apartments are up against each other. You are you in unit? I want to know, Actually, I'm want to know. I'm calling y'all got a little bit of a problem. I actually live in uh which is the apartment that that's our apartments are back to back with each other. And I don't know harm man, but you are right, yes, okay, here's here's what's going on. It took me a long time to have to figure this out. But when you come home in the evening and you turn your life, do my right, my oven and stove come on, and I'm talking about every out on my stove is on and burning hot.
Speaker 2: How do you know that's because when I turn.
Speaker 1: My lights on, I just I mean, I don't figured it out. It just seemed like every time, I mean, I hear you when you close your door, and every evening I'm like, why is my oven in my stove coming on? And I'm talking about my whole kitchen just a hundred degrees in there behind the stove being on like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you call maintenance?
Speaker 1: From my understanding, I'm on the list and they're not gonna get to me for a couple of days now, So I'm not I'm asking you, miss you don't mind to not have your light's on until they come get this pace?
Speaker 2: Okay. So you asking me not to turn all my lights for three or four days, and you know, to sit in the dark.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying it's only gonna be for a couple of days. I know it's a little bit of an inconvenience, but I mean I can't be over here in the house you know about to burn down.
Speaker 2: Are you listening to what you're saying? You're asking me to sit in the dark. You know, I got a baby. I can't sit in the dark, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, do y'all have any camels or something y'all can work with or something like that.
Speaker 2: I have to give my baby food milk. I mean, really, you want me to sit in the dark and you don't want me to turn anything on you know I got to feed my baby.
Speaker 1: I understand, and much respect to you and your child, much respect. But what I'm trying to explain to you is, I mean, we have to look at the big hazard here. The bigger hazard here is that I'm over here with fire on.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, where are you getting this wee from? How am I involved in your situation? I have nothing, no one.
Speaker 1: That's going on in your house. Your life is patched in some kind of way to my ovens and stole.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I still I don't have anything to do with that. You know, you need to call management whatever, But I don't have anything any of that. And I want to know, how do you know when I get home and turn on my lights? I mean, like, are you looking at my window or something? Are you a peeping tong? Do I need to call nine one one?
Speaker 1: You don't need to call nobody on me. Now. When we need to get somebody over here and fix this other than the stove, that's what we got to get done. But until then, right now, you can't turn them lights off.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm turning on my life.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you ain't trying to regulate what I do in my house.
Speaker 1: I'm fine listening. I'm gonna tell you just like this here, I'm gonna need you to keep them lights off until me this get over here in two days. Now. If I see this stove come on and all these eyes on this stove come on, then I'm finna come back over there and we're gonna have directed fire problem. But I cannot have this coming on.
Speaker 2: So you're threatening me.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not. No, I'm not, no, I am not. I'm telling you not to turn the lights off. That's what I'm asking you to do.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't sit in the dark and I'm gonna turn on my light. So you know you're gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not finna deal with it. You're gonna have to actually turn the lights off. Now, I understand. Do you have somewhere you can go stay? Oh?
Speaker 2: Me, do you have somewhere you can go stay? I'm not leaving my house. I don't have a problem. You and the one with the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm here. And then you turn it.
Speaker 2: On, and then you're over here and knock on my door. You think you see fire in your stove, You're gonna see some fire. I can show you some fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I'm trying to work it as calmly as I can.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're trying to work with me, calmedy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The only thing you're doing right now is you're trying to tell me what to do and run my household.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you're not gonna work with me, then that's what I'm gonna do. But I already found out where the break is. I just go and just turn all the power off so you don't have your power on it off.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, what No, you can't turn my break off? Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: I got to do what I got to do. I can't start no fire right here.
Speaker 2: You get my phone number anyway? I mean, how you know my name? My number? Artist? You know what? I'm about to come home and he gonna put the foot up your I don't care if he put your in the of and we set your on fire. What you talking about? You gonna damn turn the breaker off off.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to kill me and prevent a file for the whole complex. And you're up in there trying to comment. Uh, this is like aunsome for you to turn that on.
Speaker 2: I don't give you want you already got a problem, so I'm just gonna add fuel to the fire. You call me and again, I want to know how you got my number.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not from the city, and go on in this little small t is that we got a problem with your switch when you turn it on. The problem on the store you have.
Speaker 2: The problem is about to be a bigger problem when my man come over there and put a foot up here. I don't know who the you think you with, but it's about to be on. I don't know how you got my number, but you called it wrong today.
Speaker 1: Okay, five, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 2: You listen you got to say because I'm tired of listening to you.
Speaker 1: Are you listening?
Speaker 2: You ain't said I wanted here today? You calling me with all this it is?
Speaker 1: That is nephew. Tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your husband?
Speaker 2: Are you wait a minute? Hold up, this is who.
Speaker 1: This is, nephew, tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband got meet the prank phone call you?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? It's just for real. I don't believe it. I can't believe I know I was ready to put a foot up in somebody. I don't believe. I just got pumped like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta ask you one more thing. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve.
Speaker 2: Harbory Morning Show. You got it on?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, love her. I'll tell you what though. I'll tell you what though.
Speaker 4: You don't call the wrong house today, because soon as I tell my man, he gonna come over there and put his foot straight off in yo, straight off it. You gotta call the right house today. I don't give up.
Speaker 1: People care about that oven, none of that.
Speaker 4: Man, what is this? We got a problem where that comes from? It's okay. As soon as my man get on, you gonna call you think. I ain't frona argue with you, But I got somebody. We're gonna come straight over there. I know who I'm married to. That's always good when you know you're married to somebody, is yes. I heard Marjorie tell somebody one time. I can't tell this to my husband because so let's what else? What else you got? Because I can't tell this to him.
Speaker 3: Go ahead tell me, Yeah, I gotta let him know what stupid is going on. You know, stupid is moving around the country. That's a comedy show on that's Stupid on tour. Okay, get ready to My next stop is a December twenty eight that is called it's called the New Year's Comedy Jam. It is actually on December twenty eight at the Dog Constitution Hall in Washington, d C. That's Tony Robins, Lands Woods, Red Grant, lou Nail, Bruce Bruce, hosted by yours truly.
Speaker 1: If you timing all right.
Speaker 3: Tickets on sale right now, you can make that a great stock and stuff for and put it in somebody's stock and give them some laughs for the Christmas holidays. Laying in the cut after that is Milwaukee, Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: The Nephew is coming.
Speaker 3: That would be MLK Weekend at the m Prov and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tickets on sale right now and Nephew coming through. I ain't never been up in there, so come watch me. Come see what all of us is all about. Come see what ignorant skills straight in your face. Where I'm going to go, Where you're going, Milwaukee, Wisconsin at the m Problem MLK Weekend, Yes, say yess yes, sir all
Speaker 1: Right, coming up next, thinking if you