Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Alan Greenfield has been interested in the occult UFOs, strange animal sightings, paranormal experiences, phenomena like the Shadow People and the Real Men in Black for most of his life. He's been an active investigator since the early nineteen sixties has traveled the world in search of the truth. He wrote with all of Phillips the book Secrets of the Real Black Lodge revealed Alan, welcome back to the program. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but you know I've been on with you five previous times, so I hope I have something new to say that I certainly have a new book.
Speaker 4: Out, and you sure do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can I give you a little background on how I came to get involved with this particular book.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to ask you this question, give us a little background on how you got involved in this particular book.
Speaker 3: Well, for the psycond friends, that works, So maybe I just read your mind. I wrote Secret Cipher the Euphonauts a long time ago, and it was always intended to be a trilogy. Well, the second book, let's just say one of the darker magical organizations caused me a lot of trouble. So the second volume was ten years later, and both have done very well. When they're out of print, they fetch fantastic prices, which is not something that comes to me because I don't get you know, used books don't have royalties, but at least not for me. But I was going to do the third book of the trilogy on the Secret Chiefs of the Third Order, which essentially are the what they call in the East the Body South Post or the good Angels or beings who started out as human beings and who have ascended to an exalted level so that they're not in any sense corporeal anymore like me and me, but but who try to aide humanity to attain to ascend to a higher level. There is another group, however, unfortunately uh is always Yen and is always yang, right. I was listening to your Last Hour boy, Yeah, uh an astronomers certainly. UH foresaw a lot of the darkness that's going on now. And the reason I didn't write the book about the Secret Chiefs, but rather, in consultation with my publisher, Olive who may be on later this evening morning, whatever it is. At the moment where you are, I realized that we live in foreboding dark times, and I wanted to I really believe that knowledge is power, and I wanted to speak to the darker side of the occult. And that's why the book certainly references the secret chiefs, but the high level Adepts who have chosen, for lack of a better term, the dark side of the force. Pardon me, George Lucas need to be exposed because they were talked about in theosophical circles and in the Chroleian circles a lot up until A Brown nineteen twenty, and then it stopped being a subject that was discussed in occult circles. I will lead to the imagination as to why it stopped being. All I know is I brought up the subject and was told, well, hi, initiatives don't discuss this. So that for me was you know, father, I thought, well, I better specialize in this. So I've accumulated a lot of information, and my publisher has accumulated a great deal as well, and we synthesized it what I was concerned about. Though oddly enough, was not my own fate. I mean, I'm, you know, not over the hill, but I'm on the hill and I can see where it's down. So I don't really worry about that. Because they wanted to get me, they would have gotten me long ago. But when my first book, and it was, as it happens, my first book with a real publisher, Secret Cipher, The Youth Nauts.
Speaker 4: And that came out in eighteen twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Well that's the current edition all of Phillips. My current publisher, has been kind enough to reissue every single one of my books, except one, which I begged him not to reissue, partly because it's was co authored with someone I'm no longer affiliated with. But they're all in print. But the original edition goes back oh twenty years. Wow, heavily revised. But you won't be seeing anything from a luminant press anymore because shortly after the book was published, the publisher died under mysterious circumstances. At least two of the writers in his immediate entourage. You may know of Jim Keith under mysterious circumstances, very mysterious circumstances, and there were a number of unexplained depths, mostly of euthologists. But Jim was you know, he had one foot in the militia universe and the other foot in eufology, and he did books on both subjects. And he made the mistake of going to Burning Man way back. Yeah, sprained an ankle and was dead the next day.
Speaker 4: From a sprained ankle.
Speaker 3: That's right, you know, well weird. The publisher Ron Bonds, to whom this new book is dedicated, he went to dinner with his wife at a Mexican restaurant here in Atlanta and took dramatically sick and was dead before morning. Now the infrace is his wife was eating the same you know, food, and she didn't get sick, and neither did anyone else in the restaurant, So it was a targeted thing. Furthermore, let's assume, you know, someone gets ill in a restaurant. You assume that it's some kind of food poisoning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that doesn't kill you that quickly.
Speaker 3: That that was the union syndrome, the same thing that has happened to certain enemies of mister Putin that fall out of windows a lot or planes, planes or yeah, all sorts of ways to die. That are novel. He seems to have a high repertoire. He must have seen the movie I'van the Terrible sixteen Times and the Path of the Poisoner. But we'll pass on him. It's pretty dark times, and I wanted to inform people everything that I know about the Black Lodge. Now, they never call themselves the Black Lodge. Of course, they will lie through their teeth. Their interest is actually in enslaving or destroying the human race. You can call them fallen angels, you can call them demons, you can use any terminology you want.
Speaker 4: Was this a place, though, Allen, that they would meet at.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting question that I don't really have an answer for. They are the actual members of the Black Lodge are ascended masters, just like the Secret Chiefs. So they are not corporeal beings. They can manifest as corporeal beings if they choose to, but they are on a higher vibration, we'll say. But their minions, people that they employ or they use or whatever. They gather here and there, but not in any one fixed location. And they use and this is part part of the reason that I wrote the original book The Secret Cipher, That they use a similar code to the one that that I decoded, expecting it to change, which it hasn't. And in using that particular code or cipher, I have become aware that it's the perfect instrument for having great secrecy when you're transmitting information from one one person to another. So when they meet, they meet in small groups, and it's usually built as something else, you know, a convention for the people who are interested in angelology or demonology or whatever. And then they disperse, and it's never all of them at once, but they're they're worldwide, and their intention is to either cause a nuclear conflagration which brings us back to Nostrodamus and others, or to simply enslave the human race in some way, mostly a by trickery. They don't come out. And if this sounds like what was being talked about the Antichrist and so forth, it is certainly of the same milieu. If it's not exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Thing, well, since you bring up the Antichrist, what I have discovered here and you know about this, is that the Black Lodge of these evil magicians were featured in a book called moon Child in nineteen twenty three, novel by the occultist Alistair Crawley, and in that novel, the Black Lodge was vying for the unborn child that they thought was the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: How evil can you get?
Speaker 3: That's very evil? And that was when I mentioned after World War One they stopped talking about this moon child, which is discussed in some detail in Secrets of the Black Lodge. Revealed the title. We we went back and forth over what the title should be. So I keep missing because there's some word missing from it. I say, you know, it's the book on the Black Lodge by Greenfield and Phillips, and y'all need to buy it because it's it's it's different, it's dark, but it offers some solutions to And again I say, knowledge, power and ignorance is not bliss at all.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us a little bit about the rogue former FBI agent Wyndham Earl.
Speaker 4: Do you know much about him?
Speaker 3: Not too much. I mean, I'm familiar with the case, but that's more on Olaf's side of things than mine. We sort of each had our specialty in doing the input for the book, and mine was, predictably enough, the magical stuff, the occult stuff, and the UFO stuff, and it overlaps. I mean I found definite overlapping. For example, in re examining the famous, although never before now well understood, Maury Islan case from nineteen forty seven, which is the first modern case document in any way that the men in black appear in. Also a couple of murders. It seems to follow the black lawge around. But so that's something that I talked about in a way that I don't believe anyone else has ever discussed it, and that's because I was privy to certain information about it that I had never had occasion to share before. And I don't try to go negative, but I thought that it was time to, you know, talk about the real consequences of investigation. I did want to say this. My great fear in bringing out this book was not for me and certainly not for the readers. It was for my publisher, because based on what happened to Ron Bond's and Illuminat Press, which both ceased to exist at least in you know, in this dimension, I was concerned about my publisher, and indeed he had horrendous things, mostly of a very personal nature, happened to him during the course of the year that we wrestled with putting this book together. So it was a I don't know, I've never counted. I imagine I have twelve published books in print, and I've never had this kind of resistance and problems before.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well, he's going to join us in a few minutes, Allen, You're going to stay with us for the rest of the show, of course, but all of it. He'll join us after the break to talk about some of the things that have happened to him. Is this group, the Black Lodge members, is it still in existence? Has it been passed down from father to son for example.
Speaker 3: Well, not father to son, but from initiate to initiate. In other words, it doesn't run in families biological families, but it does run in a certain level of initiation where one either goes forward that becomes a secret chief, or goes on to some higher state of being, some other vibration altogether, or because some really don't want to go any higher because it involves I don't know, ego surrender or whatever. I mean, I'm not at that level, so I can't judge. They choose to stay at the relatively high level that they're at. But to make sure that no one else ascends to that level. You even see that in some of the occult organizations that are hierarchically oriented, which is to say, they like to see people in an inferior position, but they resent anyone who might have the ability to surpass them, and they will do anything from distracting or using the various means that they have. Some of them around on the Internet, and you would you know about them. Some of them are trans channeled things like Ashtar, which is a Babylonian demon. I don't know anybody would credit, you know, peace and love coming from a Babylonian demon with any any kind of credibility, But there are a lot of people who follow that and they have just chosen. Like I said, the dark Side. The only mentioned after Moonschild that there has been other than a single article I did, which this is like twenty years ago. It got shouted down by the occult community. We don't talk about that stuff anymore. Who was is? Maybe is the right way to put it. David Lynch's The Twin Peaks, which talks very really about the Black Lodge, and I am very interested in He gets a autographed Deluge copy. I understand from the publisher, and I'll be interested in his reaction to this, because clearly he has inside information. He's known as a enthusiastic transcendental meditation person and that's not my deal. But you know, potentially, if you work with any given system, it probably can be very enlightening. And that being the case, I think that maybe David Lynch will have something to say about this. Certainly a lot of his fans have gravitated towards this book. I knew it would sell well if it ever got out, but I wasn't sure that, you know, yet another publisher would bite the dust or his family or something, and I kind of warned him in advance that might be the case. But thank god, he's still with us, and so are his immediate entourage, and I hope it remains that way.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more