Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Hello, everybody, we're on Facebook, right, Yeah, you're everybody. Okay, let me do this. Ray play the voicemail from Page in Pittsburgh. It's number two.
Speaker 2: I was just calling in regards to Amy's water issue at her house. I am wondering if maybe the previous owner knew about the water issue and failed to disclose it to her, And I'm also wondering if that's possibly why they sold it, So that might be something worth looking into. Reaching out to the water company and seeing if you can find out if the bills had been high for some time, and if maybe the seller sold the house for that reason and failed to disclose it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, uh, don't know, don't know, don't know, but we do think that it's like an underground situation.
Speaker 1: People underground, like trading black market.
Speaker 3: There's some company. I don't know if this is.
Speaker 1: Real literally under the ground or do you mean yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally like a leak in some pie, Like it's gonna have to be dug up, not like underground, like yeah, not like secret to get you. So I'm paying a company to come out and they can somehow with a I'm picturing I'm picturing this when I was on the phone with them, I don't know. Somehow they have a way to look into the ground without going into the ground X ray, a ground X ray like that, and they're gonna be able to tell and then that is kind of expensive. But then the good news is I'll be able to fix it, hopefully, but then that'll cost money.
Speaker 1: And it's like we had to fix a crack because we had an issue where what our bill was high not It was only a one time thing, and they identified it quickly as there was a crack somewhere, and so way to hire the people to come out and find the crack in the pool or like irrigage or and it was like two thousand dollars. But they fixed the meat. We knew about it once. It was a wet spot in the yard in the neighbor's yard, and they were like, well, either there's a leak somewhere. We didn't get the bill yet, so we were just like, let's hire somebody to figure it out. And they went and found it by being like crack detectors. But it was very expensive. It was like two thousand dollars. But they fix it, and we got the bill and it was high. But by that time we already fixed it, where yours is just continuing to happen.
Speaker 3: Right, And I'm willing to invest in this high bill, which that's about I think what it would be, because what I'm paying in water, I'm going to be paying that money anyway, so I might as well fix it and then my water bill will go back down.
Speaker 1: But unless you pay it, and then they still don't fix it. Because those guys couldn't promise they'd fix it, we had to pay them anywhere I know.
Speaker 3: This is some third party place, and they were like, I can't believe. They were like, this seems obvious to us, but I can't believe the water company when they've come out multiple times they didn't tell you this. I'm like, listen, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if it's just a scam and the people that come as a water company really aren't I.
Speaker 3: Just feel like it's starting to get a little comical, like this can't be real. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a bad prank show if so, Like I want to be that interested in a water crack. No, that prank show it is not that one's not for me.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that it is a scam like something is going on. It just doesn't something that adding up.
Speaker 4: So if Amy sells the house and doesn't tell the buyer that there's high water bills, she can get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I would think they would want don't you don't you get to see what the bills are like when you're buying a home. They'd be like what.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I never have bought a house and been like, I would like to see the past owners. I want to see their grocery bill. I think if you fix it, then there's no disclosed because a lot of things break at the house. Yeah, fix it. Probably it's fixed for a while, but I don't know. But that sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to get a new roof too, it's all adding up.
Speaker 1: That's just home ownership though done yea. If anyone it's another, that's what I say. I don't made that up.
Speaker 4: That's good, dude, than keay get us sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: American Airlines passenger on a flight from jfkp's on somebody else. A rowdy American Airlines passenger urinated on another traveler. A board of flight from New York. The man who was reportedly drunk and unruly was arrested after flight two ninety two out of JFK Airport landed. They confirmed a disruption happened on the flight American Airlines flight two ninety two with Sarah from John F. Kennedy International. They were met by local law enforcement upon arrival. The incident is at least the third time pastors relieve themselves on another person in flights as drunk as you've been on flights, Lunchbox, have you ever gotten in trouble at all for being rowdy or I don't think you peed on anybody, but you've been really wasted on like Vegas flights, you get drunk before you can get there.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten in trouble or warned by the flight staff?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: The only time we got warned was when we were going to raise bachelor party. You're not allowed to bring your own mini bottles, and we brought our own mini bottles and we were drinking them and raised buddy was stupid enough to show everybody, and I was like, dude, you got to keep those secret. And we gotta yelled at for that. But besides that. No, usually the flight attendant things, it's funny.
Speaker 1: But they didn't take the bottles from you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no they did. They said, give me all these bottles right now.
Speaker 1: Or this is when we turned the plane around. No.
Speaker 5: No, we hadn't even taken off, and they were like, oh, you're getting off the plane and they said, we'll give them back to you when you land and race Frunds like, dude, I'm gonna hide him. I was like, just give them the bottles, man. But so we gave him the bottles and they gave him to us when we got off.
Speaker 1: Ray, why'd your friend do that?
Speaker 4: Buddy?
Speaker 1: I think it was something with COVID. You couldn't drink on the plane, so he's trying to keep the flow going. Was it that recent during COVID?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was raised bachelor party.
Speaker 1: Oh is that that COVID.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't even go because we didn't get COVID.
Speaker 4: They would run a COVID and got COVID.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm all confused on times over the last three years, three to four, I don't even know what's going on. Hey, Ray, you ever been so drunk that you got in trouble on a flight. No, because you know that you're on a flight the entire time you're drunk. You think, oh, there's all those stories I've seen in the news. I can't get that drunk. But what about five years ago? You always know it's just one level up. I mean, you're almost next to police. If you're next to a police station, you're never gonna just get obliterated because you always know in the back of your head you're next to the cop shop. Yeah, but he also right, you also make really bad decisions, not on a plane. But you pulled your winger out once at a poll in Vegas. That was you were so drunk log tibe of go. Yeah, but I'm saying you were so drunk you didn't even know. But not on a flight. He's got me, He's got me. I take the L on that one.
Speaker 3: Have I forgotten that story?
Speaker 4: I don't know we ever told that story.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter because it doesn't matter because I take the L on that story because he wasn't on a flight. Ray we just get really drunk.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I know that part. I never knew that.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even know, Amy, you don't even know. You don't even know. I can't wait till one day when we're older, maybe I'm a deathbed and I get to tell the real story. I'm not gonna say it now. I don't worry, right, don't freak out, not freaking out?
Speaker 4: Hey, which one you know?
Speaker 1: You know? The one?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: You know the I know that one?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do?
Speaker 1: No, you think you do?
Speaker 4: You think you know it?
Speaker 1: You know a B one that we've shared with you, probably privately, But you don't know the AAA.
Speaker 3: One they went down with y'all in a little room or what?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's a fantasy of yours, not your life. There's a bartender named Dan Saunders who found himself at an ATM and that ATM was glitching out, and he was like, it's give me more money than my balance has. So he kept doing it. Over five months, he pulled out about one point six million dollars. Wow, think about that. Would you keep pulling a dollar box?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundercent. If it's going to give me money, take it.
Speaker 1: Would you pull a rain in Vegas? Pull and pull it out, keep pulling it out.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I can't help with the money.
Speaker 1: It's giving me the money can't help it. You can't help it.
Speaker 4: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: You can't help it. But he had huge parties, harder private jets. He paid off student loans Boom, He paid off student loans of his friends.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Eventually, his conscience got the better of him and he contacted the bank, who told him quote, it was a police matter now and they'd be in touch. Two years later. Still nothing had happened Boom. Two years later. So he went to a few newspapers and even a TV show locally what's he doing? And said, this is what I did?
Speaker 4: Why is he doing all this?
Speaker 1: When the case finally went to court, he was obviously expecting the worst, but not even the court of the prosecutor could fully understand what he'd done. His punishment ended up being one year in jail. That's that's that's significant though, one year here in jail. I think about having to go right now, just be in jail for years and in eighteen months community service order. With that said, he sometimes thinks he should have just gone to Spain and fallen off the radar. But he didn't have to say he could just not said anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why was he going to newspapers?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 1: I guess his conscience was maybe found the lower maybe, but he also wasn't stealing, stealing it from any buddy or.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was taking it except the bank, but he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't going to get it and forcing them to give it to him wasn't robbing it or take it. Was just they were just handing it to him. It was dishonest because he knew, but it wasn't stealing. I don't feel.
Speaker 4: And it's nice of him too, to pay off his friend's debts.
Speaker 1: His friends got their debts paid off and they got to pay nothing back.
Speaker 4: Amazing, no jail.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's a good dude. Yeah, I got like Robin Hood, that's for sure, the new age Robinhood. There's an Italian town who is going to find tourists for taking selfies. The city of Porto, Italy will now find tourists who stop at two of the busy landmarks in the city during rush hour. The mayor says, you gotta stop taking up ten thirty to six, although that's not rush, that's a big time. It's like seven and a half hours. That's all the daylight. Wait, ten eleven six or seven seven happens? Right? Wow, Yeah, it's good because it causes chaos and if they see somebody doing it, three hundred bucks you get sneak that thuff you needed.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, real fast.
Speaker 1: You can call your friend Dance Onders, probably covert, he's got some extra money. A Colorado school district is asking parents to substitute teach, not go on a trip, not go as a chaperone, to just make sure everybody's mind to go and substitute teach.
Speaker 3: Gosh, we are there that desperate.
Speaker 1: A Colorado school district is so short on sub teachers. They're pulling from what they say is the bench, asking parents, can you come and teach? District forty nine's inspiration View Elementary Principle says the school needs at least three subs every week almost one hundred parents stepped up. Oh, I'd be if my parents stepp up to teach, I'd be.
Speaker 4: Like no, no, no, no, no, no, so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be awful, like teaching grade that's not mine. They need more teachers, though, a parent can become a substitute if they have a bachelor's degree, a three to five year substitute teacher authorization, or a Colorado Teacher's license. But I think they may start to even go less on that ko AA had that story. I had Kevin griffinon, who was the lead singer of Better Than Ezra. Let me play a couple of clips here. Better Than Zra's biggest ang was called Good. They had desperately wanting an extraordinary stand up, but they had Juicy, the song that used to play as your winning song. M Juice say remember that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Before I did, what.
Speaker 1: Are you changed over to Juice?
Speaker 4: Why were you picking juice songs?
Speaker 3: I know it's a total coincidence.
Speaker 1: That is really He also wrote stuck like Glue for Sugar. He also wrote Howie Day Collide? Really were you and I Colyde?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, all that songwriter, huge artist ninety two thousand also puts on Pilgrimage Festival, which is a massive music festival. And so what I asked him was, if you go back ray and you play that song good again real quick. We talked about the mini behind wa ha, that's such a part of that song. Here's his answer here.
Speaker 6: So the one was supposed to I didn't know what it was going to be lyrics and then people came up like hey man, I like that want also, and when I've had to write it, it's I write it out aha, kind of like remembering, like ah ha, it was good living with you.
Speaker 1: Aha. You talked about writing Stuck like Glue with Shy Carter and then getting at to Christian Bush of sugar Land right as they were cutting their record.
Speaker 6: But I hit record and he went and I was like, oh my god, and I had to record it. We looped it and that's us doing the that's us doing that. So we we wrote a verse and a chorus called Christian. I was like, are you guys still working on your suggen landau. He goes, yet, dude, we're recording Tuesday and we need a single, and I was like, I have your single. We sent him like a forty five second verse chorus of the song. Send it to them and like we're going to record this.
Speaker 1: Peyton and Eli Manning brothers maybe heard of them. They're big fans of Better than Ezre because they're from New Orleans, from Louisiana.
Speaker 6: Cooper was a big Ezra fan. Think he turned Peyton and Eli onto the band. They would come to all our Tipotina shows in New Orleans, but more fun when we played Indianapolis, Peyton would come bring his whole offensive line, you know, and every time we did this time of year, will there's a football in the air, he would throw the football out. There was one awesome time where Peyton and Eli gottle on State at Irving Closet in New York and throw the football out. And we've just been tight with those guys.
Speaker 1: So Bobby Cast, go check it out. It's the Bobby Cast. Wherever you can listen to your podcast, go search a one word Bobby Cast. He wrote a book that's called The Greatest Song Spark creativity, ignite your career and transform your life. So there you go. Be sure to check that out. There's a samba dancer who went it for you to a surgery and came out with an amputated arm. What, No, this looks like they missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: A skilled samba dancer who went in for just a I guess not routine, but a surgery on uterine fibroids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is to find her left.
Speaker 1: Arm had been amputated above the elbow. Alessandra dos Santos, thirty five, was admitted to the hospital in Rio de Janeiro in February after scans last August found growth in her uterus, but complications from the surgery. I mean she needed a total hysterectomy. Then doctors decided they couldn't save her arm, which had become necrotic. Necrophilia is when you have sex with the dead body. So necrotic must mean something dead in her arm. Like, I just think necro is probably something dead, phelia. Necrophilia probably means dead sex. Necrotic probably means dead. Yeah. Tick.
Speaker 3: So something happened to where during the surgery they're like, oh, shoot, to save her, we need to remove her arm. It's not that they were like accidentally removed the arm and did nothing to the uterus.
Speaker 1: Necrosis the death of most or all the cells in an organ or tissue due to disease, injury, or failure of blood supply. Okay, so that's not dead. Is dead, So they had to it's an amputation. But imagine that you go in, all right, you're gonna kind of down from one hundred and you're gonna fall asleep ninety six. Okay, wake up? Oh how long was that out? We had bad news?
Speaker 4: I think you'll find out right away. Look to your right try to scratch your nose.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy. You don't have an arm without even knowing, Like they got to cut yourarm off, Like we got any surgery, you've broken everything. We're gonna have to imputate your arm at least you know going into it. When you wake it up and ain't.
Speaker 4: Gonna be there.
Speaker 1: You wake up no arm?
Speaker 4: But here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the rest of this? There's more you never know. After the amputation, she was wasted from the hospital, but an appointment a few days later raised serious concerns about her stitches. She was She was forced to approach several hospitals before she was admitted. She was readmitted to another hospital, will stay for a month before finally being healthy enough to be discharged. I want those responsible to pay for the hospital take responsibility because they managed to almost end my life. So was her arm even messed up? Because I've heard the whole story. Yeah, complications from the surgery, So maybe they messed up the surgery. Maybe they had the complications. She went to the hospital after scans found the growth in her uterus complications from the surgery. Mission had a totalhystectomy, but then doctors decided they couldn't save her arm.
Speaker 4: What the F? Yeah, I don't know. I'm no doctor, I am, and I still can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: Normally, I try to think back if I've seen an episode on Grays that represents this, and I can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: After the amputation, she was raised from the hospital, but an employment a few days later raised serious concerns about her stitches. She was admitted to another hospital, would say, for a month, before finally being healthy enough to be discharged. But then she wants to those to pay, so maybe it was just about them patching it up. Weird. Anyway, It all sucks because she went in for something and she lost her arm. But you can't really determine by the story if they really needed to remove her arm.
Speaker 3: What is If it was to save her life, then okay. But it makes me wonder before you go under, like when you're signing paper.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, before you do that, I need you to wait, wake me up before you cut cut something new. Yeah, that's what I need.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know what you because you're signing things and is one of the.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, Either way, that sucks. She goes asleep wakes up without an arm.
Speaker 4: This is in Brazil. I don't think they're signing anything. Yeah, I'm sure they know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they sign it.
Speaker 4: They trust me, they do.
Speaker 1: My people that have signed stuff say they would probably do that in South America too. Okay, yeah, I'm in a big signing group. We signed lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what else do I want to do here before we get out. I think that's gonna be it. We do have some bad news to report, and I wanted to save this for the end. And I don't know if we talk about it today because it is pretty sad. There is some bad news for Lunchbox car. Oh, I don't know that it deserves a drum ball?
Speaker 4: Is it done? Is done?
Speaker 1: It is not done, but I lunchbox go ahead.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: So the mechanic that was putting in the new Spark plow us and the engine coils, he sat me down and he was just like, dude, no, he did. Like I went to go pick up the car and he's like, look, man, because I go to the same guy and he's like, why do you keep putting money into this? Like I can't have you keep pouring money into this like, what's your budget. I'll help you find a car. And so he's like, this thing only has a couple months left. He was like, so you don't need to spend money any more money couples. Dang, that's hardcore. Yeah, and he was and he was just like, man, I don't know what your price range is. Are you still looking? You just want a small car. I can find something for you that's used and you know, maybe a couple thousand dollars. I'm just let me know your budget.
Speaker 1: And so what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna start looking? No? Man like, you're gonna wait till it dies on you dies dies and you're gonna be stranded somewhere. Is that the goal? To ride it until it's the last breath?
Speaker 5: That's usually how I look at it. I I don't want it to have any stone unturned. I don't want it to I don't want to put it down early, like you say, I feel like Bobby says about his body. Yeah, Bobby says, don't pull the plug on me, because I'll come back and haunt you. And so if I have that car and she still has breath, I don't want to pull the hard read though, Oh it does.
Speaker 4: Do you hear her?
Speaker 1: Perr? That is not a breath. It's an all muscler.
Speaker 5: And it's like when I roll down the windows and you can just are.
Speaker 1: You preparing yourself though to have to get a new car? And do you know what kind of you you want to go?
Speaker 5: I am hoping that someone's gonna step up and really rebuild my car, Like I think we should do like a segment on here.
Speaker 1: He builds your car? Yeah, like we should think it, would I think it? Whatever you're paying?
Speaker 5: No, no, we don't pay. Someone volunteers, someone pent my ultimate. Yes, this is this is a great segment. We can follow along for months and we see who this mechanic is and they get some love on.
Speaker 4: The air and boom.
Speaker 1: That's not what we're doing. But I'm very sorry to hear about your car, and I know it won't be long and we'll just brace ourself for the passing. Sorry, dude, I'd start planning out what kind of car you want, though I don't know what I want. A little shopping. I know it's tough when whenever you're losing it to have to think about another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you haven't have to think about this in like twenty years.
Speaker 4: Eighteen to be exact.
Speaker 5: Wow, she's eighteen and a half.
Speaker 1: You've driven that car for eighteen years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Respect Hey she's been good Man's legal.
Speaker 1: It's true. You can have sex with her.
Speaker 4: He's out of that idea.
Speaker 5: Well before she goes, I happened in the back seat.
Speaker 3: Stop it's so not.
Speaker 1: That says not yeah right, it's not true. Right, yeah, Raymundo, you said you have the perfect way to tell if an employee is loyal. Yeah. I heard this from another guy. You guys don't even know him. So I'll just tell you why not? Why do all that? Why do you have to be like heard from a guy you don't even know him, So I just I do though I fall him on Instagram all the time. His name's Bob Menory. And what he did for his personal assistant. He said, I'll hire you for an entire year, but you're not getting paid. But at the end of that year, I'm going to give you one hundred thousand dollars. And so this kid had agreed to do it, and he'd pay for all his travel and his rides and food and stuff like that, and at the end of the year, Bob Menory. This slub dude on Instagram paid him one hundred thousand dollars. But that's how he was able to see how loyal the dude was without getting paid. If he would be with him for twelve months, I don't if it's a loyalty. It really is today's youth. First of all, I not do that. I would never do that. It is people need to pay their bills, sure, and so it's kind of a douced thing to do to go. You proved to me that you'll work all this time, and then I'll pay you for the time. And it was so what if they works three months and it quits, he doesn't get paid three months? No, I mean, but that's that's an internship. So it's an internship for a year that you pay them for retro is if they weren't an intern I just think if they stick with you for that year, man, you got them for life. But people can be very loyal, but they can't afford to do it. There's a difference in already paid for all his stuff though, but that's expenses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like housing too, Did you pay for that they.
Speaker 1: Would live together? Yeah, because he was just pa and this guy traveled all over the country. That's how he did his podcast. Live with the person. He does though with them, they fly to the person and interview him for a podcast. But that still doesn't mean that the assistant lives there, lives there. They did, They were always he would always instagram. They'd be in the same hotel rooms he was. He was. I don't think this is a loyalty thing. I think it's genius. If anybody is out there trying to do it, that's how you're gonna get somebody to stick with you and see if they're tried and true. But some people just literally can't do it. Because you may have somebody that's a great employee that has a great attitude, great work ethic, but they can't work for a year without being paid because they have a car payment. Well just weeded them out. See you next, or a family, right then, you don't want that type of person. You want somebody that's freaking loyal. Bro, that's not loyal. You have a rich kid, not a rich How can a rich kid's gonna stick with somebody for a year and not get paid.
Speaker 4: Hell no, that's how he has money.
Speaker 1: That's how you're gonna weed out the rich kids. So you just want to make somebody poorer, not somebody you want to That's how you see. If somebody is going to be a hard worker, they need the money, true, as somebody who has had to hire people and manage folks. That is the worst thing. That's the worst thing you could do. To work for me for a year and then if it works out, I'll pay you for the whole year. But if you work six months and something happens, he's gotta move home to his people gets sick. Oh yeah, right, we've done that before, don't what I did it a couple of years when I was an intern. You literally were an intern though, yeah, And it wasn't me, It wasn't you, it was the company. But I was just saying, that's the definition of an internship though, right, yeah, but that's not different than what this is.
Speaker 4: And you didn't get paid afterwards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, I was even worse. I was one step down, So I was really loyal. What content are you going to? That's so you're so pumped about ready for this bonu? Baby got food fighters, We got little nas X, how about little Kendrick Lamar? But ye, it's I think a couple of months away this summer never been but my wife's CEO goes down, gets an r V and Airbnb and I got the invites. Since I'm gonna say other significant other, there are I I didn't throw any Airbnbs even close.
Speaker 4: But there are nothing out there.
Speaker 1: They're in the woods. That's why you got the r V too. You're not gonna be right next to We were gonna go. I think it was near my birthday once or something, and I was just going to get a tour bus and some of us were going to go and stay in the bus because there's bunks, but then it was gonna be rainy and the Wi Fi wasn't great.
Speaker 4: The rich people take helicopters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were gonna take a bus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying that some people do that. That's crazy. Well I went one year and I saw the helicopter's land. People spend the.
Speaker 1: Night just to get it. But then do they stay the night.
Speaker 4: No, they go watch the shows and then fly back home, get back on a helicopter. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Dang, that is amazing. Yeah, I'll say I'm like, oh, that's stupid. Not now, that's amazing. Okay, thank you guys. That's what's up. Amy had a thing.
Speaker 3: Today, Yes with cat h. Yeah, it's good if especially if you're struggling with like lies or thoughts in your head that aren't true about yourself. Wow, that's heavy, like that you're not capable or you can't do it. Because there's a Henry Ford quote which is if you think you can, or you think you can't, You're right.
Speaker 4: That's the quote, you think you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I think I can't, I'm very I know what I get. But if I think I can, I think I can do a lot crap they haven't let me do yet, or I haven't been able to do m I can't fly right.
Speaker 3: Oh so Kat even addresses that, what about flynt? But I know I know it's within we know you're not it's within reason.
Speaker 1: I know it's attitude. I agree.
Speaker 4: Amy. Have you contacted the divorce guy? What I sent?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Sent you an author the interview?
Speaker 3: Oh, I have not yet.
Speaker 1: I never got my note from your cousin.
Speaker 3: I gave you her answer.
Speaker 1: No, you said I had to talk to her on face to face. I want to do that.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't have to be face to face. It can be on the phone. No zoom.
Speaker 1: I wanted it written in a note.
Speaker 3: I know, and so wait I thought we were.
Speaker 1: Doing over those Yeah, you said you wouldn't email me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I said that she would like to gift you a session and wants you to commit comfortable, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I think I can't, So I guess I can't.
Speaker 4: Oh, Henry four said it himself did.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you? All right, that's poshow, thank you any see letter