Speaker 1: Welcome two this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: I got the last story. Are you jealous?
Speaker 1: Intercom? I just got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's not weird to see intercram intacom. It's just one intercom, So I guess you must be you must be hosting a different podcast this week.
Speaker 1: Surprise, I'm starting my own podcast, Emergency Intercom. Intercom.
Speaker 2: Guys, I have exciting news. So I've decided that I just don't feel right here anymore. So I've started my own venture. But don't worry. Someone will be replacing me, and there's still it'll be the same, except I just won't be here.
Speaker 1: And that person is Tom York from Radiohead.
Speaker 2: Oh why did they call it radio Head? I'm not gonna do that whole thing because it's really annoying.
Speaker 1: And you've been doing this insane irish accent talking about Radiohead hot take though, Like why is Radiohead kind of good? I know?
Speaker 2: I feel like people always like make fun of it and stuff, but it's actually good music.
Speaker 1: It's actually like hell.
Speaker 2: Say, and I feel like if you even knew good music, but like you're probably a stupid fucking girl, so you don't know shit about shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, Kai, we're finally getting to the point of the podcast where Kai can like agree with everything we said. You start adding without us asking, like clapping sounds after everything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, radiohead is like kind of ill.
Speaker 2: Well why do you think they call it.
Speaker 1: Radiohead because it's stuck in your head like a radio?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, because it's always on the radio and it's stuck in your head. How did you get that? Because it's stuck in your head like the radio, What do you got over there? Because I'm seeing you looked at your notes, but I can't tell if you're like rubbing up your engine and trying to figure out which one to start with, or like.
Speaker 1: No, I just have my notes open just so I don't like constantly grab my phone and it looks like I'm on my phone the entire hour. But something okay, this, in my opinion, was like the real pandemic and like no one is like really talking about it, but like the cowprint epidemic that happened in twenty twenty where all the girls had like cowprint all over their walls. Like I think, I don't know. I haven't gotten to the bottom of my theories. I do have theories and I don't know where to post them. But like, there's some serious, sinister, dark sided energy there, Like I really can't explain it, Like there's some really dark energy.
Speaker 2: Is this a part of your syop corner?
Speaker 1: Potentially? I haven't fully like like thought I realized the thought yet. Yeah, but yeah, there was some really darkness vibes there.
Speaker 2: Think about this because we were heading into a trend based society where nobody thought for themselves and everybody did exactly what they thought online. Just like cows. You put them into groups, heard them in like sheep, and everybody was becoming sheep. But the easiest way to turn the people into sheepl was through the colprint. And guess what came after that The Sherpa jackets, the big jackets.
Speaker 1: The girls were literally sheep a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People were like, you were a part of a herd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the crazy part of a herd.
Speaker 2: While I was busy being heard oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the crazy thing about me is like I would never be a sheep.
Speaker 2: Well you have an iPhone, so you're already done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do most people have notes in their notes apps about collective effervescence?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't make you like, that makes me not a shop, that makes you an insane person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm not going deeper into that thought because y'all both don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. That's the best news ever.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, basically, oh my god, basically what it is? You know, you know I have to talk so.
Speaker 2: Like no one's Oh, I'm like, everyone's gonna fucking norm me. Fine, I shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly if I did shut up. Oh. That's the thing is like what I realize is everyone in my close life ignores the fuck out of me. I'm just like an afterthought. I'm a background character in everyone's life. I'm just kind of like this figure that's there but never addressed. But when I go out, I am the it girl. Everyone fucking wants me, wants to talk to me, wants to be around me. It's really crazy.
Speaker 2: Drew is like the definition of like a spoiled kid who if he like lost his family and a fire, would be like fuck, they did give me attention. Like, but where your family? Not your actual family? Because your actual family isn't your family. Where your family your actual family actually doesn't care about you. That's one of my isolating tactics with my friends recently, I'm like, your real family doesn't care about you, and you should depend on me like your family, And I'm not going to help you the way your family would because.
Speaker 1: That's not scary. It's really really scary. But yeah, So collective effervescence. It's this idea that like the reason there's religion and shit like that, it's because it creates this community and this feeling and this energy and this vibration in the air that like when you all go to church together, that you feel like you're a part of this like collected collective of people in this like little community. And the reason there's this girl that I was watching that like kind of theorize that, like the reason why there's such a big downfall of like religion is because we're getting that community that we used to get in religion in other places like concerts for example, Like you ever go to a concert, like a basketball gamer sit, Like you ever go into a stadium with a one hundred thousand other people all there to do the exact same as you or same thing as you, like freak out over whatever you're fucking watching. It is legitimately the greatest, most addicting feeling in the world. And I get why the Straits love sports, Like it really makes a lot of sense. Like I went to a soccer game and like the energy in that fucking stadium was like unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I literally felt like ooga booga, primal, like fucking caveman like banging on my chest type vibes, like fucking like wanting to scream for something I literally don't care about or know nothing of.
Speaker 2: When you said that term, at first, I thought you were about to go on some tangent about fucking microbiomes and shit, So I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: I could go no, well did you know? No, did you know that microscopic beings like little critters that we can't see, are like essentially God, because like, if evolution is real, we evolved from them, they could created us. And yeah, well.
Speaker 2: The good thing is evolution isn't real. You're put here by God.
Speaker 1: We know. Literally, why do I not believe in evolution? I just don't believe in anything we've ever made up. I feel like everything we've ever been told is not real and we were just placed here and we live this same life over and over and over again to absorb our energy.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I literally don't believe in science, and they'll end it there. I don't stand by sides unless it's like medicine and stuff like believe that. But like I'm not kidding, like I don't care to know the science of things, Like I just don't think I need to know it. And also like all these theories don't even make sense because there are so many instances where the theories don't align with some freak accident. It's like, whoa, that should have never happened. How did that happen? It's like, yeah, bitch, because your theory is just a theory in your board, like on your iPhone, like I do.
Speaker 1: We're what you call flat earth us. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe the Earth is flat. I don't like it's not even like hello, I'm looking out and it's literally not curved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see any curves. Like it's like kind of like looking at Drew, like laying.
Speaker 1: Down, and in that case it is curvy and fat and volumptuous and like really fucking sexy hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, the Earth can't be sexy. It's just a planet.
Speaker 1: I've banged Mother Earth last night, Like I literally banged her in her volcano hole.
Speaker 2: I fingered her soil last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ever you ever put your feet in grass before? I'm not kidding. Yeah, that shit feels good. Oh like explain that. No, the people you having sex with their basically know the people that don't wear shoes around really like might be onto something with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, they're onto the next like viral disease, That's what they're.
Speaker 1: Onto, Like the next cut in their foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're onto like the next case of hepatitis.
Speaker 1: We were we were in big sir, and we went to this like river. This is words a bunch And when we were there, everyone had like water shoes and all the like gear they needed to hike up this fucking uh river to get to the waterfalls. And our dumbasses, like I didn't even bring a swim suit, so I had to wear like two layers of boxers and like my bulge was out and it was really fucking uncomfortable and weird, and I hated it for like thirty seconds, and then I understood why the speedo exists. And I'm about to be I'm entering my speedo arc.
Speaker 2: But I just thought of like you and a thong speedo and it really like, yeah, it did something.
Speaker 1: To my brain that it like should be talking about it.
Speaker 2: You throw water on a hot pan and it like sizzles out, really has That's what the thought just did in my brain, Like it came there and then all myselves were like.
Speaker 1: Like they killed themselves away. Yeah, the synapses in your brain's off themselves. But I really understand why water shoes exist. But at the same time, we were walking scams. Yeah, we were walking barefoot in this creek and river, and I already feel like my feet have gotten harder and more like viable for the earth. But after we got out and I put my shoes on, I really was like, holy shit, Like shoes are the greatest thing we've ever invented ever period because like, imagine fucking trekking on the ground like that all the time, Like it would hurt, Like it's bullshit. We need to invent soft concrete.
Speaker 2: I want it. You's so bad. Imagine walking around barefoot. It would like hurt, like and.
Speaker 1: That's see I fucking spilled Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like it feels nice to walk on certain concretes, like non porous, like not streaked, like sidewalk. Concrete feels really good on your feet and unless it's hot, like it's really good. You said they're good for chalk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like that same level.
Speaker 2: It's like that feels good, and like a driveway feels good, but it's just like the bare street.
Speaker 1: As fault is horrisgusting, like it's scary as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love going to the river and not having water shoes because I like it feels like I'm using my body the way it was intended, so that like all my like creviss of my feet are like landing where they should.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love banging your mom and using my body the way it should be and like feeling all the crevices.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny because like I know your brain chemistry and that's not the way your body's supposed to be used.
Speaker 1: I banged your mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, just because you do something doesn't mean I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about that with Josiah where I was like, oh, like when we say your mom or I banged your mom, it doesn't mean like I'm banging your mother. It's literally like a whole other like entity of itself. Like yeah, exactly, it has zero meaning. Quite literally, it's just like us saying shit out loud.
Speaker 2: He doesn't actually mean your mom's like cuchie stings. If I was like, oh, like, if I said your mom's, I was like so and so like me acting like no one knows her name. But if I was like Pam's koochie, that's like that's pushing it. Like, don't say that, Like that's like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, mom my mom listens to every episode fourteen times.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like if saying that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Your vagina doesn't stink, mom, what it's a vagina?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, it's less about like the way you're vagina. It was so great. I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'll look it up. It's a clip of Laganja Strlaganja Estranjia.
Speaker 2: Ligango Stranja doing stand up to old people and she's like burning so hard. Well, how about this. Some songs are being are made just to be sung on American Idol and that's where it begins and end. And You're the one by Shanaia Twain was made to be sung by other people on American Idol like she didn't realize she was creating the Golden Ticket song. Anybody could get on there and sing that song.
Speaker 1: Is giving the same energy, like bitches who think they can sing and can kind of sing love singing hallelujah, like put that ship to rest, just like the fucking Nate skull paint from American Horror Story for Halloween. Like I'm like, gave it up for real.
Speaker 2: So, y'all. I went to Galencia where they filmed the TV show Weeds. Now, y'all, it's very dry. It's almost kind of like your vagina. Can I get amen? Now, y'all? I am a tree hugger because if it ain't green, I'm not interested. Oh kind.
Speaker 1: I like, I've always been like a firm believer in RuPaul like that it's never blaming on the edit, Like you said that shit blah blah blah blah blah, but that truly was a blame it on the edit mends.
Speaker 2: So much of that show is made that to fight the allegations. And he thought if he made a Brockhampton ask song that it would like.
Speaker 1: Distract all for the ban on the edit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thought he got a bare face on a on a root Baul song that it would distract us from the fact that that is literally the truth, Like that's the whole show. So much of the show is contating. Yeah, it's like there's no way in a room of twelve of the most extroverted people, everyone is that silent when someone takes yeah, like it's you just can't convince me of that. But it's so awesome because I love how much they enjoy making shit silent, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crickets are the like all like the silence. It's literally the producers on that show are like geniuses. Like a producer recently left, like a really high up executive just left Drag Race. And they were saying, like they worked on the last season in the new All Star season, which they said is going to be one of the greatest seasons of All Star Drag Race ever. But the last season, Uh, Sasha wasn't supposed to win, Like the producers didn't want Sasha to win. She just did so good that she won. And it was supposed to be Mistress and Anietsra in the end and like the final and that's what the producers were producing towards. But Sasha just like won the fan vote and like they couldn't not make her the w.
Speaker 2: So she's literally she genuinely is one of the.
Speaker 1: Great one of the greatest ever, like literally ever.
Speaker 2: She was so good.
Speaker 1: She swept, she swept like Bianca.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to dude, is that.
Speaker 1: This Oh it's leaning up against this Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought that was your chair. Like, girl, your chair is like actually cracking under your fucking butt.
Speaker 1: Right now, my giant, fucking little lumptuous ass, luscious, fat, stinky butt that like it's curvy like the earth.
Speaker 2: Well, you know how everybody gets annoyed because they're like, stop bringing back these fucking like washed up celebrities for endorsements and stuff, and everybody's like everybody's playing into nostalgia, everyone's playing to install. Just stop it for like endorsements, whether it be like you're seeing Paris Hilton Moore, you're seeing Lindsay Lohan Moore, you're seeing like all these huge names for the two thousands. But when you think about it, it does make sense why all these companies are obsessed with bringing them back. It's not so much as like we're cool, like we're gonna like do the cool people thing. It's literally because those are the phases you recognize from childhood, but now you are an adult with your own money, so they can just retap into that to make you look at the brand more because you are, naturally, whether you like it or not, going to be curious about the fact that this person you grew up watching is now the face of a brand, and you're gonna look and you're probably gonna buy because it's just that easy. Calise was the on the billboard for Uber for milkshakes, and that greened me. It was like, it was like, we'll bring the milkshake to your yard for Uber. I was like, bitch, I'm gonna fucking blow y'all up, Like get her.
Speaker 1: Down, Yeah, let her down. We shouldn't. I shouldn't be up here.
Speaker 2: That's literally.
Speaker 1: Well, I learned how to squirre recently, like in a really vi But yes, it was really violent and nasty all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, do you mean like poop or do you mean like a sexual squirt both? Oh, okay, it just happens at the same time. It's kind of like giving birth for you. Yeah, it's just like all holes erupt.
Speaker 1: Should I talk about my ship scheduled? Recently? I feel like I should. No, no, not getting it to certain things I want to keep to myself, Like I think vulnerability is like a superpower, But there are some things in my life that I want to have discretion over, Like I want to be.
Speaker 2: Like one of those your bowel movements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hold that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I would say, most people definitely hold that back because it's not something that's smiled upon to talk about.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about it more because like we all do it.
Speaker 2: Wait, so do you want to normalize pooping or do you want to hold discretion free?
Speaker 1: The poop free? The poop hole.
Speaker 2: It was watching recently, Oh, it was literally shoddy Bay, like h her her friends. She was like in LA and she was on live and her friend said something. I don't know how I got to the conversation because I was playing Fortnite and listening to her on live, which is like the craziest deal ever.
Speaker 1: Had YouTube open on your flogs that you watch, and so I.
Speaker 2: Had all my things going at once, and I didn't really hear it, but I just heard her friends go, oh my god, so you're free the nipples. She goes no, uh no, and then she goes more like free the cherries at this point of view, and then her friends just said nothing because they didn't understand like the joke she made. But I think she was calling her own boobs like cherries because they're small. And then her friends was just like huh, and then it just moved off.
Speaker 1: Snawty Bay is so lit, like she is literally an icon living and like I don't think she's appreciated enough, but she is the moment the girl. Yeah, not many girls can shut down malls like that. Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: I mean I probably could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, let me put me in the mall.
Speaker 2: I'm literally I'm actually not allowed in malls anymore because every time I go, it's like it's a parade inside my city. Every time I remember that it yeah, all right, all right, right right, Well, I was gonna say, we really do need to free the nipple just for me, like we like the only you're allowed to show your nipples, or you want to free the nipple so you can look at nipples exactly. Okay, Yeah, that's because that's what I assumed.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, it's not that weird that I just want to play with them all the time.
Speaker 2: I was laughing with Oryan in the bathroom and we were laughing so hard together that I went to grab her arm and she had her arms right here, she was brushing her teeth, and I literally grabbed her. I went to grab her arm and my fingers went.
Speaker 1: Like this to her nipple and we were Yeah, that was an acid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was want to touch these?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you sound suspect as fuck right now? Why are you grabbing her friends? Our friends boobs and nipples?
Speaker 2: I only wanted the nipples, so that's all I grabbed. If I wanted to grab the boob, I would have grabbed the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Little sandbags. Yeah, yeah, boobs feel like concrete.
Speaker 2: We know I ever touched boobs.
Speaker 1: Podcasts made by Generative AI are here prepared to be bored?
Speaker 3: What was that in your notes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it was a Wired article that popped up a notification. Yeah, because I have Apple.
Speaker 2: Almost literally was gonna be like, bitch, why did you write the most like thirty eight year old headline of a.
Speaker 1: Card to be bored?
Speaker 2: Care to lose your mind? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've played with a bunch of boobs before, like you.
Speaker 2: Circling back to it makes me think you haven't played with boobs, because like, if I played with boobs, I wouldn't be like so stuck on the fact of like making that note.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's that fucking juice that the dude that broke into our house drink naked juice? You know, the girthiness of that, that's what like the inside of a boob feels like like a naked juice.
Speaker 2: Have you been inside a boom? I was asking if you've touched a boob, Like no one's been.
Speaker 1: Well know, like when you grab it, you can feel it from the outside. No dead has big things are coming. I'm gonna be sick soon, so like you're gonna have to take care of me.
Speaker 2: We already went over this. I'm paying someone to do that. I'm paying someone to be on house rest with you, to take care of you from the other side of the house while I sit in my room.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll pay you guys to spongebath me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you'll pay so that you can do it.
Speaker 3: I'll pay like two grands.
Speaker 2: Oh he needs help already.
Speaker 3: Wait, it seems like he's he got a lot worse all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Oh well, he just faints. So he's like I soiled myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I mean we could pause and I'll just I'll clean you up, help me clean me.
Speaker 2: Did when people are like, yeah, like I've been with my partner so much, I've like changed the diapers. I would much rather kill myself. I would genuinely much rather end my life right now than no, bitch, like why would I do that? No, I'm not doing that. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: To do more blood ceremonies at weddings.
Speaker 2: Who's doing a blood ceremony at a wedding?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're saying people need to do that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like mix their blood.
Speaker 2: Weddings are already colty enough, Like weddings are very cultage. Weddings are weird. Like let's talk about that. Like getting a bunch of people from each side, and it's like what girls on this side, boys on that side, Like these are my girls? Those are your boys.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, yeah, it's like playground fun for adults, but it's also giving like weird. I don't know, That's all I can say about it.
Speaker 2: Like it's such a big deal. Like if you want to throw a party, throw a fucking party, Like you don't have to do all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do understand them though, Like it's like normal pilled people just like doing what they want to do and they're happier than me. So that's that's all I can say about that, Like, literally, do what you want to do, because we're all gonna die in two hundred years where we're forgotten. No one's gonna know what the fuck happened. No one's gonna remember that wedding. So like, also, time dilation is very fucking real. I turned twenty three and I'm already twenty five, and it felt like it felt like three months have passed.
Speaker 2: I did see you. Wait are you twenty five right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, because I feel like I saw a clip from the podcast where you said you were twenty four or twenty three?
Speaker 1: I am sixteen.
Speaker 2: You're like you went into like reboot, like you went into like automatic response.
Speaker 1: I am sixteen. Here is my birth certificate. You ever seen Benchwarmers?
Speaker 2: What? Now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Is that it's like one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 2: You say that about every movie you've ever seen, say that about everything I've ever experienced ever, which is honestly awesome. But everything and yourew has ever seen like partaken in or like consumed is the best thing until the next one.
Speaker 1: And that's honestly a fantastic way to live your life because I craved the next experience so much more because I'm like, oh wow, it's the best thing I've ever experienced. Like them, I will say Guardians of the Galaxy was the best movie I've ever seen, period, not actually.
Speaker 2: I think also you sometimes confuse like good company with a good experience, Like if you see anything or do anything with the right group of people, it's the best time of your life, even if it was like the worst thing. But I do that too, Like it's like it's I think it's a reaction to like that's why people with ADHD get addicted to certain foods and like certain like they get hyperfixated because it's like, oh my god, that experience was so good, I could do it again. And I do that all the time, where I'm like, I have to go get this coffee or this drink or this food from this place because it was such a good time. But then by the time I get sick of it, when I think back to the first time I had it, it wasn't necessarily the thing I was having, But it was the friends I made along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's like the friends I love more than they will ever love me. They actually perceive me for once, maybe even for half a second, and it just feels great.
Speaker 2: You are literally the most annoying person on the fucking planet.
Speaker 1: I'm all alone, y'all.
Speaker 2: Truly, dude, the thing where he keeps he literally in a room where everybody is replcted, won't keep calling himself invisible. But then it gets to the point where you just start ignoring him, because like, how many times can you be like, bitch, we heard you? And then he just does it until you actually start ignoring him, and then.
Speaker 1: He's like wow, yeah, oh god really really crazy. No, but I literally like am then ignored being. But what we should do is show this sunburned photo.
Speaker 2: Oh Ki, you are not ready.
Speaker 1: This is I'm gonna preface this photo. It really is one of the most horrifying things I've seen of myself ever. I think, like I think, I am a nasty, gross person with a nasty fucking body and it's dangerous and this photo altered my brain chemistry forever because it is the most vile thing you will ever lay your eyes on.
Speaker 3: You before you show me. Do you think it's worse than the Devin Pool photo?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, questions asked.
Speaker 2: Really you mean the one of his hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was just his hair.
Speaker 1: This one is like body like it's given, it's giving.
Speaker 3: There let me see. Oh my god, I look like you look like a piece of garlic.
Speaker 1: I look like a ninja turtle, like I've got a big fucking shell on my back.
Speaker 3: You slipped out of your a piece of gum.
Speaker 1: No, it's really really jarring. But my sunburn is like really bad.
Speaker 3: That does feel like it would sell for like three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Though, And it's alive.
Speaker 1: Oh it turns me pink. E dude, we're never showing that ever. Oh my god, why did that happen at the end.
Speaker 3: Oh that looks like a scene from Prometheus or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, it literally looks like literally shed your skin.
Speaker 1: Face suckers bursting out of my butt.
Speaker 2: Add oh fuck, Oh my god, bro, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You just fucking passed out?
Speaker 3: Did it peel? It looks like it peeled.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's not too bad.
Speaker 2: No, but it actually looks like somebody fucking went at you with like a backscratcher that had like pointed tips like back rolls.
Speaker 3: I will say, your waist looks very, very small than photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's literally that's literally my worst nightmare to be small.
Speaker 3: No, but your waist is small, that's good, thank you. And it looks like you're.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's an illusion because my back is seventy eight inches wide and it just looks everything and it's vicinity really small.
Speaker 2: Well, other people's joy makes me so upset. Oh yeah, and like it's crazy because like why does other people's joy make me upset? And it's because, like I don't want to see other people joyous because I feel like I have so much joy to catch up on. So if I know someone had a good life and they're still experiencing extreme joys, I'm like, when is your pain and suffering gonna come? We need it to come faster, Like I'm about to Amazon Prime ship in to your front door, because I want you to experience like extreme pain and like sadness and then it goes to deep.
Speaker 1: That's probably why.
Speaker 2: That's probably why, like I don't like when other people like the music I like because I'm like, you're not experiencing the same joy I'm feeling because you're perceiving this song differently than I am, and like, but why does that even matter? Like why do I hate sharing music? Because I hate other people being happy over the music And somebody's gonna hear this shit and be like, am I the only one who hates that? And you're so fucking pessimistic? Bitch, I'm just being real, like, and everybody hates that, Like I'm like openly admitting that, But that's all the internet is. All the Internet is is like being envious of other people's joy, Like of course they're like really solid parts where that's not a thing, but also so obviously to a certain extent, I'm joking because bitch, I actually don't give a fuck what other people are up to. It has nothing to do with me. And I only have so much space in my brain and I consume all of it with Fortnite at this point, so it doesn't really matter. But it is crazy, like why does other people like liking the music?
Speaker 1: I like?
Speaker 2: Bother me? You have the same thing, Like it's like such a big thing.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, like I saw you enter a flow state.
Speaker 4: Yeahs was my hate dangent?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Also like that is that's like not like fully true. But I was joking about that with Josh yesterday. We were like talking about how it's so funny, how like we are just bitter people to a certain extent, because why does other people? Why does it bother us when other people, Like if somebody plays a song that I showed them and they don't say that I showed them song, why am I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah No, that's like, so you swear you're better than me, Like no, I am better than you.
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy and it's so funny, but other people's joy doesn't actually upset me. Also, I feel like I need to clarify that because everybody thinks I'm actually walking around with like the most hatred in my heart. But you would be happy to know that I walk around with my brain shut off. So there's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I've been.
Speaker 2: Getting highest fuck, so I'm just like double down on like being turned off. You go.
Speaker 1: Also, you can see if like I can immediately clock in a conversation if someone has experienced loss or not. And I just wanted to say that, like I know I can look you in your eyes before you even say a word, and know if you've lost someone close to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. It's also funny because talking to anybody, you can tell if they've been through anything tumultuous because it is such. It shows if you talk to anybody about relationships, you will know so much about their life just from the way they perceive relationships, both platonic and romantic. And it's fucking insane because it's like, damn, you haven't been pushed into a corner of like solitude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you can see in my eyes that I lost a bunch of money in crypto, Like you can.
Speaker 2: Just see like that in a lot of ways, not just in your eyes. But I mean, if you think the eyes are the ones I said.
Speaker 3: It as a joke, as a joke, and then you guys, that's not real loss, and maybe you'd hit me.
Speaker 2: I mean it's real loss because you feel okay, one more big one. I just like, don't find that kind of stuff cool.
Speaker 1: You know, like you literally hit me last episode.
Speaker 2: Hello, Okay, but did I hit you and say, oh that's cool? No, I was embarrassed.
Speaker 1: We literally had a whole conversation after about how it's our new normal and that it's chill.
Speaker 2: Well, it's our normal, but that doesn't it make it cool.
Speaker 1: You know that hurt my fucking hands so bad? Kay, you fucking hurt me with your face.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do to repay him?
Speaker 3: Probably like give him a crazy dome?
Speaker 2: And I knew you were gonna say that. You know what's crazy's Apple has such a strong arm in the tablet society that nobody calls tablets iPad. Like everybody calls tablets iPads, but some of y'all don't have iPads. Bitch, you have a tablet that is not an iPad.
Speaker 1: I literally want to sell my iPad and my PC and get that Aceus computer.
Speaker 2: Oh the one that like you can, like a really full one.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying it out loud because it's so hard to get, but like, it's basically an iPad and it's as powerful as my PC, but in an iPad form factor with the ability to connect to a monitor. And I'm just like, oh, dude, that would free up so much desk base, Like it would just make my life so much easier to not have that giant, big ass, disgusting ass PC in my room. It collects dust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do not use that. Well, that's because you should be playing. You should be playing Fortnite on there, and you would get a lot of use out of it. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I did update Fortnite last night, so I might might have to.
Speaker 2: Play Duo's ranked to see if we can make it to the top.
Speaker 1: I know that we will probably be humbled very quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was humbled immediately. I was so happy off that win I got. Thank God i'd ampost that I would have been humiliated. I would have been humiliated with the rank I got the first game I played. I got silver too the first time I played, And without seeing the chart of like the rankings, I was like, damn, that's pretty good, like getting silver like gold as next, that's pretty awesome, bitch, Yeah it's gold. Then it's like four other category, so I was second to last.
Speaker 1: It's that doesn't mean like your game play or like how you play. That's like so you have to win a bunch in a row and get a bunch of kills to go up in the rink. It's not like it's not like an accumulative thing based on your.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because it's like has a percentage and it like goes up and yeah, yeah yeah, but I think if you if I played like the fucking greatest game of all time in the first one, I probably would have landed in gold instead. It's over, but I.
Speaker 1: Did though, no land You had seventeen kills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had seventeen kills, but like and.
Speaker 1: She was playing solo duos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you, guys, Like my best game so far, seventeen kills just like easy. Honestly, it's easy. Like it's too easy. Like the game is too fucking easy. That's why I stopped playing it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let me open the notes, Let me open the notes. Okay, ooh this is a good one. M Okay, this may be problematic, but I genuinely believe that Britney Spears is green screened in and not real anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh you were telling me about this. I haven't seen anything about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some clips where I'm like, oh, that's like really really fucking sus Britney Spears filter. Because this specific video really really freaked me out.
Speaker 2: So you see your hands go above her face once, watch when they come back down.
Speaker 5: I wanted to post screenshots of va I filter coming off so people could see for a bit longer just how insane this is.
Speaker 1: Isn't that curious? Yeah, it's like the Kim Kardashian filter glitz.
Speaker 3: Which doesn't the the flowers disappear too, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's flowers in the background disappearing the tattoo. I was always like iffy about it. I was like, oh, that's probably just weird lighting or something. But then there's like some someone did like a like a breakdown of they like recolored the image or something like uve mapped it or some shit that made it all black and white and the background was entirely blank and it literally just looked like she was green screened in there. It was very curious. And then now there's like this one's a reach in my opinion, But like all of the wedding photos that have been coming out, I'm like, girl Madonna was there, Like what are you talking about? Donna Tella was there, Dona sad.
Speaker 3: I feel like everything is sketchy, but the flowers disappearing to me is like, that is very weird. Why would the flowers disappear in her arm goes over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really really sus.
Speaker 2: I just am like, so like, I'm like, but then what does that what does that even mean? Like, what does it lead to? Does it lead to the fact that, like people still believe that she's under what's it called h not house arrest? But it's like when her family stalls control over everything. Yeah, yeah, I wish there was just a way for her to say something, but like I guess, like she could say something if she wanted to.
Speaker 1: Even if she did, it's so far down that this will literally follow her till the day she actually dies, like.
Speaker 2: People assuming she's like not people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people think she's dead and that they replaced her with like deep fake technology, and then that's like literally that's kind of like the whole theory. But I don't know. I just feel bad for her because I would hate for this conversation to be had about me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because she literally at no point has been allowed to live a normal life. What I will say is, like, the one part of me that makes me not believe that it's deep fake is only a person who is actually like her could post the way.
Speaker 6: She posts on Instagram, Like she posts on Instagram in such a specific way that feels so real to her personhood that I genuinely am, Like there's no way her family has it down to a tea like that, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like it's just so funny. The shit she posts her Instagram will always be the most interesting ever interesting thing ever, and I can only see like her posting that, but that shit is weird. But then I'm also like, this is just me playing Devil's advocate. But you know, like how sometimes when you just pause a video at any r in a moment, you can look at the screen and be like, how the fuck did the camera like pick that shit up so weirdly and.
Speaker 1: Like compression like weird pression artifacts or something like that, which like I definitely thought about. But like also it's giving like there's so much of this shit happening constantly where I'm just kind of like, okay, something something is like genuinely seriously off and I really typically don't fall for like shit like this, like I don't even But also I haven't given a second thought since I saw it three weeks ago until just now, so like it literally doesn't affect me or bother me at all.
Speaker 3: The face thing is weird, but what's really kind of sinister about TikTok and even just like the built in camera app on your iPhone is that it does like a default level of like beautifying. Yeah, you can't take off. Yeah, like I've noticed on.
Speaker 1: On livestream specifically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I've noticed on like snaps off and on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like things that were shot purely on Instagram reels, people's faces will flicker and it's like I know this person's not putting a beauty filter on. Yeah, like I they're not the type of person to do that. It's just like default on it.
Speaker 1: So I feel, which is so bizarre.
Speaker 3: That's that's weird. I feel like that's doing very weird.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's like, oh my god, I look so good in this TikTok app subconsciously and I'm just gonna use it and post more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred. It becomes like subconsciously addictive because you're so obsessed with how you look on the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like a subconscious thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody is talking about the like AI on this video, but no one's talking about this video. Like the way she dances in this is fucking insane, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, that's giving Illuminati handsign.
Speaker 2: Like also I love that it's a Janet song. Okay, yeah, I love this, and I hope it's not AI because like I really do just recognize Brittany as somebody who like does this because also like right, I yeah, I just am like this is so her. I can't see anybody moving their body in this way and not being her, But I don't know. That is so fucking weird. It also just sucks because with apps like TikTok, those like theories become so much larger than life, and I think everybody is like quick to forget that it's just a funny like double edged sword because everybody talks about it so much because all of us obviously know her public history and that she's never been safe to just do what she wants, especially posts like what like two thousand and three, her life just fucking shattered even as a kid, her shit was fucked up. But so now we all talk about it all the time because we want to make sure that that's not the case. But then I almost feel like it does the opposite, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pendulum swings all the way back around where Yeah, because leave her the fuck alone, Yeah, just stop talking about her.
Speaker 2: But we all get involved in it because you're like, I don't want that to happen again. It's like sad to think about out, But then it probably just goes back in the circle.
Speaker 1: And I bet that like so far left it becomes right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It like almost adds fuel to like the people against her in her life too, because they're like, see, like even the people following you think you're crazy, but it's just her in her backyard, fucking dancing with a with a soft filter.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Also what's fucking crazy is no one has ever asked if I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a weird place.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, what does this have to do with you.
Speaker 1: I've had filters bounce off my face before hello like talk about me, Oh my god. And I'm not even jealous or anything like that. People aren't talking about me like it literally.
Speaker 2: Weirdly feels like you just like took everything we said as like a fuel for your own fire, like you want that.
Speaker 1: And I also want to tape worm, so let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: I can get you one of those, so that's easy. I know a guy.
Speaker 1: I want to tape worm just to see what it feels like, and then I want to get rid of it immediately.
Speaker 2: A kid in fifth grade who I knew and we were friends with him had a tapeworm, and I remember being the most terrifying thing I'd ever heard in my life, like the idea that there's just a warm in his body taking all his nutrients, and it freaked all of us out. And he got it because they were traveling. But when they came back, they brought back this like jade egg on like a little like three like prong stool thing like that was the gift his mom gave to our family from their trip. Why was that such a big thing? Like was that a thing for y'all? Like the like the marble eggs that sat on like little like fake stools.
Speaker 1: I would just say him at like main event, Like that was the vibe like from like an arcade or like those like balls like the steel rotape. Yeah, that whole arc.
Speaker 2: What I almost made a joke that would have had been cut, so I just didn't say it.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, did I talk about my mom literally giving me two full bottles of zoloft and sent me home with them. My grandma got extra zolof for some reason, and my mom was like here's your you need these, like, please please just try it. Please just take these, like I'm begging you please? Damn am I like that? Fucked up?
Speaker 2: I know? Are you okay? Actually?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: But now it seemed superberatet.
Speaker 1: Oh see now y'all are going to try to fifty one fifty me and make me the bad guy.
Speaker 2: No, no, that doesn't make you the bad guy.
Speaker 1: We're just like worried for you, Like I'm fine if I disappear and come back. It's a fucking robot. And these bitches are the ones up to it. They're like, oh my god, we need to we need to keep doing this. I can't let my like income go down, like we just we have to deep fake and we have to. We have to make a robot out of them.
Speaker 2: I here and come back and I'm recruiting it on my phone.
Speaker 3: Just no, I'm a robot, hey, Drew, No one's ever gonna see that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, what you think you're not already the robot? You are the robot like we replaced you a long time ago. Oh fuck, you're just becoming self aware?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck? Oh fuck? What was I gonna say? You said, Drew? What did I say? Hold on. Oh my god, I said, I'm ai if I come back. Yeah, and then what did you say.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna censor that information?
Speaker 1: Fuck, there was something right in between there that I wanted. This is why I cut people off. This is why when I'm speaking to people that I in the middle of the conversation have to get my thought out because if I don't, it's lost in the ether forever and someone else is gonna grab my thought from the thing.
Speaker 2: It happen to like regular people or can they just like hold the thought while someone else is speaking.
Speaker 1: I think we are not reactionary conversationalists, Like we don't wait for we don't react to what they're actually saying. We think of something in the middle and then say it ourselves and it might follow along with the conversation. But like I think that's based on like the way we conversate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the whole thing where we're just waiting for the next person to stop talking so we can talk. It's not really good, like it's a conversation, but it's not because I'm just waiting my turn, like I'm just being My life just feels like being in line to talk, like I'm always in line to talk.
Speaker 1: I have the I'm on my phone, I have my notes lists from every single episode ever, and I just found the first episode the gender of a Baja Blast screen time sour like funky getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I swear I could get across those big red balls, which is very real. Person.
Speaker 2: I really don't think you could, but yes, keep going.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess you does have to prove me wrong. We gotta get you.
Speaker 1: On wipeout dead asks like let's fucking do it, like.
Speaker 2: Actually fucking humiliating. That would be you know the bungee jumping video, It would be that times.
Speaker 1: Like eighty you seen that video?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, are you allowed.
Speaker 2: To tap out of wipeout?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to jump on the first ball? Fall off and be like okay, I'm done. This is fucking.
Speaker 1: Humiliating, I guess, And none the whys.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, they can just cut me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then weed psychosis, how ya wants to be violent again? And you grew out of fighting phase and is going right back into it?
Speaker 2: And then I didn't because I grew And now I'm so awesomely not upset.
Speaker 1: Ever, living presently and consistently, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Start sedating myself. It's crazy because I started to do the complete opposite. I do not live present by any means, I am not here, and then in four months I'll be like, damn, I wish it was that time again.
Speaker 1: Fuck, like that was so so bad. But also I don't know why no one's talking about this, but this year has gone by so incredibly fast and like a scary, scary, scary fucking way, where like normally, like I'm like, oh yeah, like July or January through April, like yeah, that shit goes by like immediately. Everyone knows that, like that's the tea, but it normally stops there, like it normally like doesn't keep accelerating. But like, for some reason, here we are.
Speaker 2: You know what it is when you talk, You were saying things that I agree with, but hearing them come out of your mouth make it seem so much crazier sometimes.
Speaker 1: Because you don't respect me.
Speaker 2: But I no, it's because I'm hearing another person say something that I think, and then hearing it, I'm like, oh dude, yeah that does sound like a crazy person.
Speaker 1: Thing to say, it's really crazy. How syncd up our brains have gotten.
Speaker 2: It's like because our periods can't sync up, our brains did. Yeah, and that's why women are inferior, because if you didn't have your periods, everybody's brains would be syncing up and we'd be more intelligent. But like, our bodies are too making it busy, making our periods sink. Why does that happen? Like, what is that a real thing? Is that scientifically? Back sink?
Speaker 3: You know they sink, they do, though they do sync up.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all know that. We know they fucking stink like fucking smelly eggs and like bhole, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Dog water?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was? It was dog sagery.
Speaker 1: But the reason they sink up is because we are village critters. We lived in villages when we were little, and it was good for the males to have all of the girls ovulating at once, so they could just go around in a circle and bang them all and spread their seat as fast as.
Speaker 2: Okay, So synchronized periods is a myth?
Speaker 3: What I thought that was real?
Speaker 2: No, it's not real.
Speaker 3: I believe it. I've had multiple women tell me I was about to say that that happens to them.
Speaker 1: Literally every girl in my life has at one point.
Speaker 2: I think it literally might just be like by coincidence.
Speaker 3: What it does confirmed syncop to the moon. Periods have like a direct correlation to the moon.
Speaker 1: Periods are beautiful, It's so pretty to be a woman.
Speaker 2: Thatt the fuck up makes this long ass article? Tell me yes or no, y'all swear I'm gonna read that shit, bro. Stop writing articles. We literally have too many. We like actually have too many about certain things, like unless there is a real update, stop writing articles. Also, why did Google make it that when I looked shit up like I could see an article from like nineteen twelve? Why the fuck are you uploading the archive to Google? Like that shit is so old it has nothing to do with get up.
Speaker 1: Well, if we don't learn from history, it repeats itself. Low boom, mic drop moment.
Speaker 2: I ate, Okay, so periods, don't sink. That was a fucking lie. That was a literal. That was a lie to make you feel connected to the people around you, when really the only thing that connects you to the people around you is your vicinity to them and your emotional and physical and like biological connection to them actually means fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: Let that sink in.
Speaker 2: Let that sink up.
Speaker 1: The sink is at the door knocking, like a sink is at the door knocking. Let that sink in. You've seen that, Yeah, I mean, okay, okay, well, let's do some media per.
Speaker 2: Media of the week.
Speaker 1: He arm okay, so beautiful boys, Coca Rosie brue Ha, Arca Entertainment Spirit of the Beehive in Carloor Arca. I've been in my Arca arc I've been listening to Arca as I work out, and it's one of the greatest issions I've ever made in my life. Also, Arca literally is just like one of the most talented producers in our lifetime. And what she's doing some music is what the Beatles think or what is what people think the Beatles did for music? Yeah, Arca is putting in the future.
Speaker 2: She's actually putting in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I just found out that two artists I listened to were in the Beatles, Like George Harrison was in the Beatles.
Speaker 1: Is that the one Paul McCartney who was gonna tell me that huh Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: No wait, is that the other artist. Yeah, No, I think it's just George Harrison.
Speaker 1: Al McCartney has a really good album Ramon with his wife Linda McCartney, but it's only one song, two songs that I like.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I really like George Harrison. And Josiah told me in the car that that person was in the Beatles.
Speaker 1: He's a Beatle.
Speaker 2: It's funny though, because the single music is better. I like the Beatles okay, like fine, like y'all got it out of me, like stop being fucking angry, like who gives a fuck? Like oh now now things are different. Now I can make fun of the Beatles now that I've admitted that, like they make okay music, like okay. Here's my media of the week. Morning by Post Malone, middle Ground by Maroon five, waffle House by the Jonahs Brothers. If We Ever Broke Up May Stevens one Feist, Calm Down and Selena Gomes, side Effects by Becky Hill and Lewis Thompson uh, and then melt Down by Nile Horren. That's actually my media of the week. Wow, Please, whoever keeps up with those playlists, do not put those up.
Speaker 1: Wait, and mine is actually y'all heard of one direction.
Speaker 2: Who's that.
Speaker 1: It's like this boy band that was created by Simon.
Speaker 2: Cow oh for like American idol.
Speaker 1: Basically yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's like these boys that make great music together.
Speaker 2: Oh do they all sing at the same time?
Speaker 1: No, they like take turns. Oh, okay, they sing some together sometimes though.
Speaker 2: Okay, pitching a boy band for the first time, Well, how are they all gonna like be on the same song. They can't all sing at the same time. It's like, oh, they'll like go one after the other. Yeah, and then during the course and hook, they'll like all match.
Speaker 1: Match each other's. Wait, hold the fuck up, hold the phone? Why are y'all matching my energy? Why does the viewers match my energy? Wait?
Speaker 2: Why is the viewer low key always holding the phone? Like, hold the phone? You're holding your phone? All right, Well that's not my actual media. But I just decided that I'm not getting media. Na, I'll give a little some I'll give a little song I need. But yeah, whoever keeps up with those, please do not put that in there. I'll belong to you.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I already said this. I already said this. I've been listening to a lot of Carol King. I just I'm I guess I'm just a little too sensitive by orange Juice. I know I'm literally serving Carol King with my hair like and nobody wants to admit it. Nobody's talking about it. It's nobody. Nos, I don't know. Fuck All Night by jay Z Stay with Me for Oh Williams. Oh, I'm so high, grind.
Speaker 1: Mode Umm, Grinder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grinder, they made music, they make music for the app.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, and then all around the World No, Yeah, Yai by Lisa Stansfield, Ian Devaney, Andy Morris.
Speaker 2: Mitch, why are you adding those names? Or did they remaster that song? They're not on that song being around the World, ny, I am.
Speaker 1: On my babby nowhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I mean up there.
Speaker 2: If someone hold held a gun to your head and told you just say the lyrics to once, what was the song that would you would be able to do?
Speaker 1: My ABC's Wow genuinely a Millie by Lil Wayne.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's honestly.
Speaker 1: I watched someone die in front of me, and then I went to the car and listen to that music, that song over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're trauma bonded to that song? That's sweet all right. Well that was the episode. Thank you Grey so much for watching.
Speaker 7: Been around the world, ay ay ay ay
Speaker 3: Three