Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent. Welcome to Untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, Hello, Welcome to the bonus episode of Untraditionally Lala. I have tt here. By the time you guys hear this episode, San Antonio will have played another game. If they play as sorry as they played on Wednesday night, it will be over. It will be That is absolutely correct. How you give up a thirty point lead is just beyond me.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to put it in the air, just right here. Fantastic game. I'm so excited for Game six. Put it in the air.
Speaker 1: It was. It's been a really good series. But I just you know, halftime is not a friend of the Spurs. They come back looking like the aliens from Moron Mountain in space jam went into the locker room and stole all their talent.
Speaker 3: And their confidence.
Speaker 1: You know, I just I don't like the Knicks. I just I'm going to say it here and now. I was cool with them until I saw the way some of the fans acted after Game three, and I was appalled and grossed out. And then I was especially appalled and grossed out that the Knicks organization and the players did not issue a statement to say anyway, let's move on. I spiraled about it all night. My legs went numb, I dreamed about it, had nightmares about it.
Speaker 2: I fell asleep at like nine p thirty, like right after the game because depression set in.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why I'm so into it.
Speaker 2: It's the finals, come on, No, but I don't baseball, Like I won't sleep when the World Series comes and it's say even launch this, but god, it's good.
Speaker 1: It is good. It's so word. The series is super good.
Speaker 2: And if it brings everyone together good or bad New York bad, I'm really everybody's on the same page, kind.
Speaker 3: Of like Love Island.
Speaker 2: Come on, we're all talking about the same thing. It talking about Love Island at all these people I tried to watch, I couldn't watch.
Speaker 1: I've heard people talk about it. It's really bad this season.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: I've seen so many people talking about how everything is forced. And last season was just like.
Speaker 1: Like the people obviously watched other people come up, yeah, and they just try to take on that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of people on there that like, you know, when they get on there and say I knew somebody and they were putting up a front like now they're making videos and they're like this person I'm friends with and this.
Speaker 1: Is not who everyone's wanting.
Speaker 2: People are doing that, and they're like they're fake, They're not this, they're not that. There's a lot of there's just a lot.
Speaker 1: There's a lot. Well yeah, yeah, but people are upsets. It's on like twelve days a week.
Speaker 3: It's on for too many days of the week.
Speaker 2: Like if you miss two days, they're like, you got to catch up, and I'm like, catch a catchp hours.
Speaker 1: I have a life, thank you, yeah, because then you you play catch up, but then that night there's another one. Right, it's like three televis.
Speaker 2: Is Wednesdays and Saturdays. And I'm sorry, I'm not there's too many games on. I got the Stanley Cup, i got the NBA Finals. I'm not watching Love Island for these bombshells.
Speaker 1: If there's if there's a game on, I'm not watching anything else. And by the way, don't hit me up and be like want to watch the game when it's five thirty and the game starts at five thirty, because now I'm hunkered down. You got to let me know. I'll get to you four thirty five o'clock gets situated in my spot that I'll move during halftime and then replant myself in the same spot. All right, moving on, So this bonus episode, you guys have been leaving comments and voicemails and all of the things, and this listener she sent a DM and I loved it so much and it's perfect to talk about right now because it is along the lines of alcohol. And I'm going to Vegas today to celebrate the opening of vander Pump Hotel in Insanity. I'm so excited. It's just like a quick overnight trip. But as you know, Vegas is driven by alcohol. It gets intense and it's definitely a different experience when you're not drinking. But that's okay, okay, she said, Hi, Laala and Easton. I lost my father young and sudden. I took it really hard and leaned all the way into alcohol. I just had my third baby and want to embrace being one hundred percent sober. I saw Parier, which is a sparkling water for those of you who don't know, helped you when you were craving a drink, So I tried it is my favorite part. My god, it was perfectly crisp. When I was craving alcohol. It helped pass the moment. So my question is how many perriers did you drink? At the beginning? I am wanting like ten a day and they are not cheap anything else to help? And then she wrote the vape question mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tron, I try to get off that. Don't pick up the vape if you can.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. For me, it was like a pick your poison poison. That's where it was for me.
Speaker 2: And I'm still picking that poison of the vape and I.
Speaker 3: Am now on.
Speaker 1: Trying to get rid of that, and that's honestly harder than liquor for me right now. So I want to say this. When I went to it was in within my first year of sobriety, and I I was still, you know, filming the show that I was on, and that also had a lot of drinking in the environment. In my life was just very much centered around like going out and not partying, but drinks around. And I remember going to a meeting and I had hit a friend's vape at the time, and I was like, oh, this is kind of nice and it's helping, you know, not crave the alcohol, Like I feel like I can go out and if I have the vape with me, I'm not thinking about a drink. So during the meeting, like before people you know, go, they get a coffee, they're talking before the meeting starts, and I had the vape with me and this woman said how long do you plan on smoking that? And I was like, not long, it's just to help me. You know, I'm only in my first year of sobriety. And they go. I was like, but if I can give up alcohol, there's gonna be no problem. She goes, have you ever given up heroin? Before? I said no, I was a drinker, and she goes, well, I know that vape is the equivalent of trying to give up heroin. It's on that level of addiction. And she was absolutely right. So as much as I want to say yes, the vape helped me not pick up a drink, an entirely different addiction that even though I don't act different, it's so freaking bad for you and anybody.
Speaker 2: You say, you don't act different, But if you don't hit that thing for a day, yeah different.
Speaker 1: If you right, you become addicted. And when you don't have it very short fused. I get really depressed. Like I'll be driving and be like, oh my god, I'm just like, this is the worst day I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would say, you love that tree.
Speaker 3: You still are drinking like nine periods a day.
Speaker 1: I wish I was drinking nine periods a day.
Speaker 3: The hell is drinking them all?
Speaker 1: I'm well, there are nine day you're over nine.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: See, I was just gonna say, but they are expensive. My thing would be if that if that is like, let's talk about this, get a machine, like a carbonated machine.
Speaker 1: Actually, I love that Easton So I worked with Shark Ninja during the time that they came out with their Ninja Thirsty and it makes not only super crisp and bubbly sparkling water. You can choose this setting, like if you want high, medium or low bubbles. They make sodas you can I love you can mix in flavors of your soda water like that. I would say, definitely recommend getting yeah, because to save money and it's better for the environment, better and you.
Speaker 3: Just it's just right in the house. It is.
Speaker 2: That would be mine because I yeah, you really did lay into sparkling water.
Speaker 1: I just went dead just water. I just chug water. Yeah, and I've never been a sparkling water drinker. But let me tell you. When I got sober. Yeah, at the end of like a rough day, I take two cans of Perrier up to my bedroom, turn on my show I get I do like my nightly routine. When I crack a Perrier, I am like, oh my god, this is the best night ever.
Speaker 2: I fell into a lot of life the ministas too, like the mini cans, because I was like, all right, I'm drinking too much.
Speaker 3: Mini can't. But that was my vice.
Speaker 2: Like going out and just grabbing one of those kind of took the edge off.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like going to the fridge and grabbing a beer, like okay, I'll grab the pop.
Speaker 1: It's just that I'm able to have like non alcoholic beer. It depends on your personality. You've been sober long enough where like you, I could do it even at the beginning.
Speaker 3: See I couldn't.
Speaker 1: And now you feel like I'm more honest than I can. You're more honest in your surpride and my sopriet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now I can like last night, I was playing video games after just after the game, just depress and I was like, God, I need a beer like cracked one little zero heine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not my go to. No, it's not my go to at all. Like when I have different drinks for when I go out or when I'm stressed, like Perryer is, like it's been a long day, I gotta have something that's then if I go out, it's usually like a pineapple juice, splash of soda to heane around the rim short glass with a lime I've started to get.
Speaker 3: Dina.
Speaker 2: She ordered it for me and she's like, you're gonna like it. I promise. It's pineapple juice with just a like a half of a red Bull. A red Bull, though, I will here's a sleepy guy and I just need energy just to feel like not to be a you.
Speaker 1: Know what in Vegas though, I'll probably take shots of red Bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's just because I get so tired and I just need something to like lift me up and it's a rock and a hard spot because I'm out late. If I have the red Bull, I'm not going to be able to sleep very well. But if I don't have the red bull. I'm just gonna be falling asleep in the booth with them.
Speaker 1: Yea. So pick your plays in there too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of at home sparkling water saving money.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good alternative.
Speaker 2: I think it's It's really like I might go buy toothpicks, not to make it about me, but for like the handsome mouth for advice, and that's the thing, so my hand to mouth. It's like, okay, maybe if I grab toothpicks, the hand of mouth of hitting a vape will go away.
Speaker 1: What is that? What is the thing that Dina bought us? It's like it almost looks like a whistle.
Speaker 2: And then I don't know what it's called, but we can't find it and we'll post a picture of it.
Speaker 3: But it's a whistle.
Speaker 1: It looks like a whistle. You wear it around your neck and during the time.
Speaker 3: Of like it unscrews and it has these little.
Speaker 1: As he hits the nape. How funny is that?
Speaker 3: Stop talking to me?
Speaker 2: Do time?
Speaker 3: Do time?
Speaker 2: But it's like unscrews and it comes with like little flavored circular cylinders.
Speaker 1: And you hit it.
Speaker 2: Nothing is but you get like whatever flavor you had. So it's like the hand of mouth. I mine flew off the things.
Speaker 3: I gotta look for it in the house.
Speaker 1: By the way, though, that did help a lot.
Speaker 2: It did also the one thing I will see more committed guys. What I have one more thing that could very much help you, because me and three buddies actually started a company.
Speaker 3: This is what I've been working on, as well as some other things.
Speaker 2: But it's called zuit zo t you started it. Mm hm, I'm a part of it now. I didn't. They asked me. I was along for the ride. They're good friends in Utah. We were talking about it. They are we're all addicted to the vape, trying to get off of it. So they went into the lab they told me about it. I was like, this is amazing. And then they were just like, well, we would love for you to be a part of it. And I come of it. Short, long story short, They were like, we would really love for you to be a part of it. So I said, let's do it. So we've been working on this last week. They went in and were doing flavors. I was on the phone with them and all these things. But zoit there's four like ingredients. Okay, we just got them in so I won't be hitting the vape soon. But here it is is zuit. There are four ingredients. I was just sprinting.
Speaker 1: Oh did you run to your house?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had to get them. But it's alpha GPC, el Tyrason caffeine. Are you gonna help me read it? Because I'm not good reading.
Speaker 1: I don't know Easton ELI nine. Okay, and you just oh, they're just like little little pouches. They're little pouches, but they're not they're na.
Speaker 3: They're all natural.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try these. Can I take one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know what we should take?
Speaker 3: And they're on Amazon. You can buy these on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that you can buy the milligrams of caffeine. Yes.
Speaker 3: So I will say sorry everybody. I was sprinting the cardio I know for the suit.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take a pack to I will say, if you are listen to what I want to do. What I was not joking. I gotta get through Vegas. Here's the other thing I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna I'm going down how many rebuttals for what you're about to say?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't want to rebuttal Eastan, I can't take it. I have been and this is along the lines of what she asked. Here's the thing there, there's something about the thought of a drink that when you have a stressful day you lost your dad young, that is traumatizing, and there are emotions that you probably never worked through. And sometimes I feel like those emotions you may not be able to work through, right They're just gonna live within you because you're never the same. Then you add that you're a mom of three kids, you're a fucking gangster because I have two and I'm at my fucking wits end. I can't even think about a third right now. It is such a hard no. On top of that, at the end of the day, if you think I don't go wow, a glass of wine would really be amazing to just take the edge off. But then I know that I am not a normal person, and I know that a glass of wine is going to lead to a bottle and then I'm gonna love the feeling and I'm gonna want to, like maybe have a vodka soda, and it all ends bad, and then tomorrow we are in a deep, dark depression and guess what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna pick up another drink and we start the cycle again. So for me, the vape kind of takes the edge off, not kind of. It takes the edge off with me having the two kids and just a lot going on with work and mom guilt and trying to make stuff happen for my life and my family. There's a lot of pressure. And I've been seeing people want my mom on this podcast at some point, and without getting emotional, I'm just gonna say, since her hip surgery, you guys, my mom is not the same person. My mom has tremors. My mom has a really hard time walking. Yes, the hip replacement I think was very much necessary, but mentally I don't even think she could sit on this podcast and carry a conversation.
Speaker 3: No, I don't either.
Speaker 2: Her feet, she says like there's pins and needles in them. So like I'll be talking to her just normally and she won't to answer. I'll be like, all right, She's like, yeah, I's just thinking about my feet.
Speaker 1: She's having she feels like she wants to crawl out of her own skin. She's not sleeping. I think there's so much going on it's either a hormone thing, it's a thyroid thing's it's a sleep apnea thing. I don't know. She's getting her blood drawn literally right now, and I want to have her on the podcast at some point. She did not have her face done, but my mom is not go say she does look amazing. But I am just in a state of waking up in the middle of the night, very worried that my mom may not come back the way she used to be.
Speaker 3: See. I think I think she will.
Speaker 2: I think we're I always just have to revert to what the doctor said three months before you even back to normal.
Speaker 1: I know whether there's things happening that are just not normal, and we got to figure it out. And like I said, you guys, I don't even think she could be on this podcast and sit through it, sit through it, carry a conversation. I mean, she's I'm like my mom used to crack jokes, she was a little chatty Kathy. We went and got our hair done the other day, and like she just sat in the chair and got her hair done. She didn't participate in the conversation nothing, so which is not like my mother. Back to the vape of it all, I feel a lot of high level pressure and stress right now, and the rest of June is jam packed. So I just need to like take the vape to Vegas. Then we have the reunion next week, which I yes, and then we're done, so I'll need it to celebrate.
Speaker 3: There's no.
Speaker 1: Lingerie short. Don't pick up the vape to give up the doll. It's the fucking worst thing I ever did in my entire life. Harry is very expensive. Look into the ninja thirsty, and then don't forget. And it's all about the glass too, zoo. But that's what I'm saying. This came literally last night, so I'm excited to try this. I know I was hitting the vape. I just threw one in. This is the I think my next we have to give it up together, because when I give it up and then you still, I know, I don't know a joint effort.
Speaker 2: I know because I there's mornings I will say remember when I'm like, it's over at my house that because I'm like today I'm not hitting it, and I leave it over and then you come in and you're like, I'm stressed, where's the vape?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, all right, somebody needs it, go get it.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, when I leave the house normally I don't take it. See I'm like the Buffalo wild Wings with a whole bunch of friends there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but didn't.
Speaker 1: When you're stressed or you're going out with friends and they're having wine and you're like, oh my god, I'm tweaking out.
Speaker 2: I want to know my biggest pet peeve though too, And if you are somebody like this, maybe just become a little more so for when you're having no and they have a drink and you're hitting the vape and they're like, why do you even need that?
Speaker 3: It's like, do you not comprehend you get a drink?
Speaker 1: I think the biggest thing though, when she said she wants to be the girl who wrote it wants to be one. So I think this is my advice to you. You need to You obviously said the perier helped you. It helped me too. If you got to spend a little bit of money on the pariers to ensure that you're not picking up a drink and you can remain present for your children. To also ensure that as they get older, they're not going to see their mom acting crazy. Because of alcohol, Like I still act, it's almost like investment for me. It is because I know with like, it's not just a drink for me. Perier is something that has quite literally helped me through like hard moments in my life, which is I know sounds so cheesy and corny and strange, but when I was at my lowest point in life giving up alcohol, that had been a part of every single big moment, happy or sad, and then that was just gone, and I was like, I feel like my personality is also going away. When giving up alcohol.
Speaker 3: Getting sober, it's almost like you're.
Speaker 1: Re you're becoming a new person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're reinventing who you are.
Speaker 2: And then it's hard because you will know how you acted and then you're thinking, well, is that a weird Was I acting weird?
Speaker 3: Was that drunk? Or was that me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And now you're like, oh my gosh, it's just very hard.
Speaker 2: But I will also say investing in the Perrier, Yes, they're expensive, but if you look at it in the long run of yeah, just Perier, but none a thing like that. Like I feel like you're pretty six is I think so too. At the end of it, you just you're more aware because you're sober buying the water and you're not just taking shots, going yeah, I'll take another fifteen dollars shot, fifteen dollars drink.
Speaker 1: It's like, at the end of the day, you're drunk and you're not.
Speaker 2: You're just missing how much all of this is until you wake up the press thinking why did I spend that much?
Speaker 1: Exactly? That's exactly.
Speaker 2: So I feel like the yes, it's expensive, but I don't think we were aware of how expensive liquor was.
Speaker 1: Mentally, Oh, I'm aware now when I go out the group of people and we split the bill and I'm like, there's one hundred dollars worth of alcohol on here. I'm not a stingy motherfucker, but I'm sober, and I don't feel like I should be contributing to.
Speaker 2: Your shout out Janet.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, shout out to. Most of my friends are very only.
Speaker 2: I only go out usually most of the time with like Janet and them, so like Janet is always like I'm covering you.
Speaker 1: Like when we split a check, it's like, hey, lot, don't worry about tip, and I've got your valet whatever it may be. Or they split they're very Yes, I can't believe these guys are spending this matra on. I mean, they had a good time, and they're also not like me. It's not like every night they go out. It's not you know, I know it does sound funny. A lot of friends of mine are like, I had two glasses of wine last night. I am wrecked here. I just cannot hang my doors. I'm like, I can't even imagine because I stayed out until two am, and I was wrecked for three days and all I had was some diet cokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no staying out past like one or two. You just got to hang over no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: I wake up and I'm like, I just got hit by a fucking truck.
Speaker 1: I also think what kind of glass you put it in for a while. I'm past this point now and I just drink it straight out of the can. But depending on my mood, it would be like, oh, I'm going to do like a sparkling water with a splash of this in a champagne glass and put like a raspberry in it. Or I'm going to have a short glass with eyes to make it feel like I'm drinking a Vodkas.
Speaker 3: I do that with Martin Ellie's.
Speaker 1: Yes, Love Love Martin.
Speaker 2: Martin Ellie's in like a almost like a cocktail glass like people would pour Scotch in and I just put like a cuban there and Martin Ellie's, God damn might do it today.
Speaker 1: I know, And for some reason it just slapped.
Speaker 3: It's so crasp.
Speaker 1: My biggest thing now is when I go out to the pool, I grab the kids like little cups that don't spill. They have they have a straws, but you can do that and they don't spill. And I'm addicted to taking one of those out to the pool with like a diet doctor pepper and a little cream in it.
Speaker 3: I think you're kind of a nut.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a nut.
Speaker 3: It's spilt all over by the way, got to cover the cap.
Speaker 1: No, I will say this as well before we sign off. There's not one person on the planet who once said, like, my life got so good once I started slamming drinks. But everyone you talk to who get a haul says this was the best decision I ever made.
Speaker 3: I know what.
Speaker 2: Even Bradley Cooper, they were like, what's the most Like, what's the what's the best thing that you've ever done in your whole life. And you said get sober and they were like really, and he goes, yeah, it's unreal that I can be a part of a conversation and I can take in what you're saying and honestly be a person that can answer you honestly and feel what you're going through it and not be a shield.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, Well, that's the other thing that's hard when I go out with people is people who I don't know. Right just meeting, I have a wallup because I'm sober and I don't know you what you're saying to me, and like just the way you're acting. I know tomorrow, because I've been there, you're going to be like, who is that random girl that I was talking to? Why did I get her phone number? I'm never going to call this person, Like I know. There's just there's a lack of genuine connection. How many whether it's.
Speaker 2: Did you make plans with You're like, we should all get brunched tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, I was always I was always that brunch Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: No? But you make the plans with the weird random people.
Speaker 1: That they're drinking, and I'm You're a drinker, I guess, and I'm a drinker. Let's fucking again, saw them have a couple drinks. The amount of friendships that were done so after I was done, there are people that will roll up on me and be like, yeah, we used to hang out back in the day, and I'm like, I don't know your name, I don't recognize your face. I have no fucking idea who you are. They would show me pictures of us all together and I would pretend like I knew who they were. But I'm like the amount of just stuff that I would allow into my world in a stupor. But here's the thing. Alcohol gets rid of genuine connection, whether it's with people that you've just met, you don't even know if you're genuinely connecting with them or like them. But it also takes away the connection between you, your family members, your children. Like giving up alcohol was the best decision I ever made in my life. Was it the hardest thing that I've ever done? Yes, But I know what's on the other side of a drink, and I'm sorry, it just doesn't sound fun. And every single thing that I've built, friendships that I've maintained and loved and incubated my relationship with my kids. I mean, just my schedule alone right now is going to take me away from them. I can't have a drink take me away from them. That I draw the line. At least when work takes me away from my kids.
Speaker 3: You're getting paid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I'm here, and this is how I support my family and my lifestyle, which a lot of people can I tell you, not a lot. You said you saw good comments.
Speaker 2: I saw good comments, but like, yeah, the ones that are like you need to take a work off. It's like, sweetheart, this isn't a nine to five. I don't have like the hr U too, I don't have PTO like when I tell you I worked in nine to five desk job, cubicle, amazing women, amazing guys like I see it. But yes, I could look and go, hey, I'm going to my niece's graduation. I may be gone for two and a half hours, but I'll come back and then I make up that time and come in a little earlier.
Speaker 3: We have all those things. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This person right here is on a schedule and getting filmed for the entertainment of us, so she has to be She can't go. Oh, I'm sorry, let's take know that film crew of twenty five people. Can we reschedule them for the one day because I couldn't come because.
Speaker 3: I have to go and do this like which?
Speaker 1: Bye. I know that we all wish that you could. Yes, you wish you could.
Speaker 2: There's too many things in place that one person missing throws it all off.
Speaker 1: It isn't a nine to five.
Speaker 2: So if you don't think that my sister wouldn't be taking off work to go see her daughter graduating, you're all fucking up in the night. It's a different job that y'all do not know about. So what you do not know about, do not speak about.
Speaker 1: The biggest problem I have is it was mostly women who that were slamming me in the comment section. Bottom line is when I talk about things like this on the podcast, this is not for anybody to listen to or watch a clip of and think that I'm asking for a pity party. I am well aware of how this world works. I am opening a conversation so that hopefully there's a mom who's listening or sees that clip that goes, wow, I too have to work that day and can't make my daughter's graduation or my son's graduation. He goes, I feel less alone, I feel seen, And that is the point is opening up the conversation. I don't need pity from anybody. I have a wonderful, beautiful life.
Speaker 3: And to the people who can make it instead of saying.
Speaker 2: Terrible mother, look in the marry and go as to me, O blessed that I get to go see my daughter, because there's and.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of those moms who don't. There were a lot of those, and I appreciate them.
Speaker 2: There's good comments and I don't want those to go on. There are amazing people, and I want to think all those times.
Speaker 1: They're actually the reason why I didn't fucking start to spiral.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: The ones that were mean where it's like, aren't you self employed? We all have a body self employed, little old me. I'm dealing with a giant fucking network. I have no say. I told them that's the day of my daughter's graduation. The response was almost no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: They are very very sympathetic and empathetic. And here's why. Because we have incredible people, hundreds hundreds of people that are working on this show called The Valley Camera men, sound guys, camera women, sound women, production editors, you name it, we have it. And guess what those people also have to miss graduations, they have to miss trick or treating with their kids. We're all fucking in it, Okay. So for anyone to say that that I could get out of it, I know I can't because if I could, I would. It's just acidnind that other mothers would try to shame me instead of uplift me, when the whole reason I'm sharing it is to make other people feel less alone. Yeah and that, yeah, that was shocked.
Speaker 2: So many people behind the cameras that also have very complex lives that are missing their complex life due to work because they couldn't take it off.
Speaker 1: No, I will say this, I feel like anybody who was coming for me in the comments section, it's because they don't have people around them telling them that they're doing a great job. So this is me right now. To any of the moms who decided to take the video of me crying about missing my daughter's graduation due to work, and instead of uplifting me, decided to slam me and question me, this is me letting you know, put your guard down. You are seen. You're fucking crushing it. You are loved And in the words of Kanye West, not sure if we like him still or not, but his old school song before he went crazy single mothers, you know you have my heart. On that note, it was supposed to be about one thing, but we went on a tangent tangent tangent.
Speaker 2: Yes, back to the point. I am sorry that he lost her husband. Lose her husband, she lost her age, and for that, I will say Perry.
Speaker 1: Perry solves everything, and don't pick up the vape. It'll be the.
Speaker 2: We do not pick up the vape because that me picking up the VP has taken me on to, like I said, do things like this because I can't get off of it.
Speaker 1: So we create him putting one of those in my carry on by the way, here take it.
Speaker 3: Take one now, brand.
Speaker 1: Because you know what I'll do is I'll make sure that I do this and then when I go up to the rooftop for the opening, then I'll have my vape. But then the rest of the time, and that's the one thing I'm okay.
Speaker 2: If I can like put the vain, if your tail a babe like ten times a day will be you want to be.
Speaker 1: Instead of enormy when it comes to drinking. You want to be a normy me first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'll go out and hit the VeVe, But like I said, the zuit el thanine, el tyrosine, alpha GPC, no nicotine, and fifty grams of nice old caffeine so all natural. Try it out if you're connected, if you're addicted to the vibe.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love it all right you guys, thank you for listening to another bonus episode of Untraditionally La La. We'll catch you on Wednesday for a regular old episode and remember an unlike the Affair with Myself in Amber Childers Airs every Thursday night at nine pm. Love you guys, Bye bye