Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city, gets saying you a concocise will be desired.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little bang in your yuni.
Speaker 1: I come along. I'm really looking to make our country successful. I'm not looking to go back into the past. I'm looking to make our country successful. Retribution will be through success.
Speaker 2: Mainstream media totally American people repeatedly that the biggest issue was Hillary's emails.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: We should focus on deporting those who are truly a danger to America, and we should give the rest a chance to earn legal status.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming to your city. On the way, I against Arson saying you a conscious.
Speaker 2: Sunt Sean Hennity Show, more men the scenes, information on freaking news, and.
Speaker 3: More bone inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred ninety four. When Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Oh, there's so much sabotage, and I'm going to get into the details of all this, of the Biden administration, the regime. They're now rushing to sell off unused border wall materials. What so Donald Trump can't be successful? They are sabotaging him on the world stage economically. They're doing it in so many different ways. I'll go through the many ways in just a minute. This just breaking clean. Jean Pierre refused to confirm or deny whether Biden is looking to pardon doctor Fauci or Liz Cheney. Well, why would they need a pardon? Did they lie to us?
Speaker 1: Oh? Very interesting that they're all afraid.
Speaker 3: They've floated around preemptive part of solutions.
Speaker 1: It would just be such an unusual, extraordinary step.
Speaker 2: We talked about in the news.
Speaker 1: We've seen this chaining Fauci.
Speaker 3: These are my the preemptive partner, right, I usually you don't want to get head of.
Speaker 1: The president thinking, but are any of those names wrong or still?
Speaker 4: Can you tell it?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want to tell us anything about it?
Speaker 3: It would be a bad move on my on my on my behalf if I preempted the president or viewed anything that the president was thinking about considering.
Speaker 4: And so this is a this is something that he's going to.
Speaker 1: Talk with his team about.
Speaker 2: And I just don't have anything beyond that for you.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And there were a lot of pardons that went down today, fifteen hundred jail sentences given out by a lot of them COVID related. I mean they but if Donald Trump didn't win, they wouldn't be out. This is the sad part. This is only happening. And it's also cover for the pardon of a hunter and the pardons and the clemency to come. And also it was the largest single grant of clemency day ever. And Biden is now warning but there's gonna be a lot more. Mark my words. I saw that that Biden commuted the sentences of three Chinese nationals as his term draws to a close.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Among the charges, according to town hall dot com, are possession of child pornography, plotting to steal trade secrets, espionage on behalf of China. Now, why would you commute those sentences of people committing those crimes?
Speaker 1: Why does my mind wander and go back?
Speaker 2: And I go deep into the crevices of my brain and I see an image of a whats App message. I'm sitting here next to my father. This is Hunter Biden. But between everybody he knows and my ability to hold a grudge. You're going to regret not keeping your word and fulfilling your promise and basically paying us, And then magically, a couple of days later, millions of dollars show up in a bank account. According to James Comer and members of the House Judiciary Committee, the timing sounds a little suspicious. Where did that money come from? Where was that message being sent to? Oh, that's right, one of the heads of the energy conglomerate out of China. Maybe just maybe you know, word got back to the Bidens. Yeah, we really want this done, and we have a lot of information on you. You probably want to do us solid here and let out. Let's see the three Chinese nationals want accused the possession of child pornography. You know, even prisoners have a code. If you're a child molester in prison, you're hated, are hated. There is you know what certain there's just certain people that prisoners don't like, and a prisoners don't like you. There's usually a good reason. Anybody that offends children or that would be in possession of this this garbage. Frankly, I'd throw them in jail and throw and just get rid of the key I can't think of anything more disgusting or or evil or you know, I'll use the word deplorable.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Plotting to steal our trade secrets? Hmmm, plotting to steal our trades, espionage on behalf of China. And Joe commuted the sentences. I assume they'll be headed back to China any day now. I cannot help. And if I'm talking about it too much, I hope you will grant me leniency clemency, even in honor of Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I just hope you'll bear with me here.
Speaker 2: I cannot get over this drone story. It's it's it's consuming me and I have been making phone calls to my sources, what the hell is going on? And nobody and I have a lot of sources and a lot of contacts and a lot of people that give me information that is valuable that I can pass on to you. And I am sad to report nobody can give me any information because they don't have it.
Speaker 1: How is it possible? We now know?
Speaker 2: The first official sighting was November the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: What is today's day? Today's the twelfth, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Now talking about nearly a month, nearly a month these these drones the size of school buses and a little larger that sound like you know, a Harley flying at low altitudes. People have been have seen them, they have heard them, they have taken pictures of them. It's not like they're fantasizing and dreaming and making it up. It's not a conspiracy theory. These are drones. And your government, Kamala Joe mayorcis not even our military, not our intelligence community, not our FBI director or anybody in the FBI. I can tell us where these drones originate from, who's operating the drones, what capabilities these drones have, and whether or not they're a threat to our national security. Now I doubt that these drones are a drone like that is something that's being measured by a hobbyist.
Speaker 1: Now I do know this. I know areas of the country where you're not allowed.
Speaker 2: To use drones. There are ordinances that forbid the use of drones. And for whatever reason, when that happens, there are cases they find that drone operator like immediately, I don't know how they do it, but they usually find them very quickly. The person is either fined or arrested, and you know, depending on what they're doing. If they're doing it for kicks and giggles and they like it. You know, for some people it's like flying a kite. I told you a friend of mine went to drone school and he's really good at it. One day he was demonstrating to me and it's it's fascinating. It's a small thing. I don't know, it's like the size of a small hat box, and it's a he's a he's a camera drone operator for Fox News. He's really good at it. I mean, if you go to drone school, I mean, obviously there's a skill to it and a skill set involved in it. You can't crash the thing. I mean, we hear about this future that you know, the drones could be dropping off Amazon packages on your front door for crying out loud, which is actually, I think pretty exciting. I don't want Amazon drivers to lose their jobs though, so, but we're not getting answers. Where do they originate from, who's operating them, what are their capabilities? Is it a foreign adversary? Is it a threat to our security? And nobody has any answers. I've never lived in a time like this. It makes no sense now if it turns out it's nothing, fine, but the fact that they either are lying to us because I don't I'm having a hard time believing that they don't know. Because government they lied about the spy balloon, why would they not lie about the drones. They acted like, oh, they had no idea it was there. Meanwhile, we found out later they knew the whole time it was there, and they were hoping nobody would see it. As the Chinese spy balloon is flying over our military installations and strategic areas in the country, all the way down, you know, from Alaska, down the coast of Canada into the continental US, all the way across the United States, zig zagging over military installation after military installation, tending back real time intelligence to the communist Chinese. And we didn't blow that sucker out of the sky, even though it's over a deserted area when nobody could possibly get hurt. Now people are asking me, well, why don't they shoot them? I want one shot down or I want one captured. Now, Hannity, what do you mean you're gonna go up with a net and like have a jet. I don't know how we're capable of, you know, taking out ballistic missiles out of the sky. We're capable of nuclear technology. I gotta imagine we have the capability of capturing one of these drones or shooting it out of the sky in a way.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's gonna be damaged, but maybe not damaged enough that you can figure out and learn what the hell that was up in the sky doing. Just none of it makes sense. So it's either they're lying to us or they don't know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I to me, it's worse if they don't know, considering they've been up in the sky this long. But that's what they're telling us, So I don't know. I would say it's far worse that they don't know where it originates, who's operating, what are its capabilities?
Speaker 1: Is it a foreign adversary? I want to know the answer to it. Now.
Speaker 2: There is a New York Post article US Army Special Ops veteran drone expert that it's difficult to believe the government knows nothing about this mysterious these mysterious drones that have been troubling New Jersey now apparently making it into Linda's state of Pennsylvania, and whether or not, you know. In his case, he says, it's got instinct points to a foreign adversary and whether it's friend or foe, or government has a lot of explaining to do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: This is Brett Volokovich. She was on Hannity last night. We've had him on this radio show. I find it very difficult to believe our government doesn't really know anything about this. My gut frankly tells me it's an adversary and that's doing this because it was If it was some sort of secret military testing, the government would have put an end to it because of the hysteria. That means that they don't control this. Now fed up New Jersey representative, one of them stormed out of a mystery drone briefing by a clueless Homeland Security officials.
Speaker 1: I was so fed up.
Speaker 2: Brian Bergen is his name from New Jersey anyways, stormed out of this Homeland Security briefing, calling the meeting an amateur hour and providing no answers. I walked out because it was worthless. He said, it was the biggest amateur hour presentation I've seen about anything. It was ridiculous. There were no answers at all. Whatsoever. I mean, that's a little chilling, you know. And then he went on to explain he served as a US Army and Apache helicopter pilot. He expressed further frustration because the federal government is showing no transparency at all when it comes to these flights. This is a complete lack of effort or trying to figure this out.
Speaker 1: This is not about ability.
Speaker 2: We have the technology, we have the people, we have the training, we have the resources, we have the money. It's just a lack of effort. Where is the urgency I want to know. I mean, at least pretend that you care, Pretend that you give a rip. Anyway, I have some good news to share with you today. House Democrats Democratic Representative Seth Maulton told Fake News CNN he believes thousands and thousands of federal employees will be submitting their resignations by January because of Donald Trump's victory in November.
Speaker 1: I think that's great news.
Speaker 2: I think it's time for them to get out of the bureaucracy because a lot of those jobs are going to be going away anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So he goes on to say that Trump wants to politicize the FBI turn it's back on the days of j Edgar Hoover. This is a laughable comment where the FBI had its own really lawless agenda or return to those days. No, we've actually lived under that error with James Comy and Christopher Ray. No, he wants to restore the FBI to its former greatness. I've heard a lot of friends who work for the federal government trying to decide do they wait to get fired do they resign on their own terms like Chris Ray decided to do. I say, I think you should resign. Do yourself a favor. You know what, It's fine. We will survive without the bureaucracy, I promise you, and maybe we can return to what I call constitutional order, government of buy for the people, called limited government, greater freedom, capitalism, American entrepreneurship, you know, not the big hand of government guiding every aspect of your life. It's that time of year, isn't it. Merry Christmas? So much to be grateful for, thankful for so much to worry about drones over New Jersey. Listen, by the way, tonight, my good friend Jimmy Fayla with Adam Caroller, Jim Brewer, a bunch of other folks have their Fox Nation Night of Comedy. And I said, well, where's my tickets? And he literally he said done. He put my name down. Here's what I'm going to do. We're going to clean our phone lines out right now only I asked the audience to participate. Here only if you are in Long Island. It's taking place at the Tillas Center, Long Island University. That's where we had the Patriot Awards. I'll give out maybe this hour will give out. I guess I have ten tickets. I can give out a pair of tickets up five pairs of tickets?
Speaker 1: Actually, can I do ten? Linda?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I can only do well? Five is ten?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So call only if you're in New York Long Island and you will go to the event tonight. It takes place. What time is the event tonight? It's eight o'clock. It's gonna be funny. Jimmy's so funny on stage. This call eight hundred nine one. I'd love to give away free stuff eight hundred nine four one, Sean, especially if you're in Long Island. You can get to the Pillow Center, Long Island University or in New York. If you want to make the drive from New Jersey, but just don't waste the tickets anyway, eight hundred nine to four one Shawn. Only people that want those tickets can call now, all right. So before the break, I told I told people, if you're not from Long Island, if you're not from New York, York, and you're not going to use tickets to tonight's Fox Nation, which is at this whole thing cracks me up. A night of comedy, which is tonight. It's at the Tilla Center, at the Tile Center for Performing Arts. It's in Brookville, New York, at Long Island University. It's it's that's where we had the Patriot Awards. It was very cool theater, and we're going to give away tickets. And I said, please, if you're in other parts of the country, don't call now. And if you're in Long Island and you'd like to go, I have I have tickets I can give away. I'll give two tickets to I think got ten people. I think I can go up to ten. I'll get in trouble if I go higher than that. Anyway.
Speaker 1: So here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Everybody is calling from California and Arizona, and not my free state of Florida. They're too smart and and you know, all over every other area of the country, you can't make it to Tonight's Night of Comedy, Linda. They're calling from every What they're doing is they're hogging up the lines and I can't give away the tickets.
Speaker 4: I'm trying unless you are.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a Christmas gift. I'm trying to be generous and kind.
Speaker 3: Just so our audience knows. Sean loves to give away free things. It's his favorite thing. So they gave him some tickets. He's trying to push for more, but we only have ten pairs. So at the end of the day, we need to give him a way to ten lucky callers from the Northeast area. Now, unless you are flying in on one of these big ass drones and that's how you're getting here from California, you are not making it tonight at eight. So do me a solid. Do not call right now. Sean is right and help us out. If you're in the Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, you know, New York City area, and you want to go have some fun for free on Sean, then by all means call in, talk to Katie.
Speaker 4: Be nice.
Speaker 3: We'll get your name, we'll get your number, and we'll put all your information at will call.
Speaker 4: It's going to be really cool.
Speaker 1: It's that simple.
Speaker 2: You give your name, your number and uh the woll call is in the inside of the telecenter. You go in, you get your tickets, You have fun. Jimmy Faila, Adam Carrol, they have a lot of great people. Uh, oh man.
Speaker 3: And let's be honest, Sean. Nothing is for free. So as far as I'm concerned, if you can get something for free, I'm all in.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And this is such a great experience. I mean it's now you're actually seeing conservative comedians that are going to make you laugh without offending you, which is pretty nice.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: All right, eight hundred now only Long Island. And if you want to get Schuan's free tickets, then you do say my name wrong, you know, it's Sean.
Speaker 4: That's actually the right way because you're from Franklin Square.
Speaker 1: It's not Sean a Sean, It's that's not my name. My name is Sean.
Speaker 4: Well, it's Sean or Boss.
Speaker 1: It depends Juanna Boss.
Speaker 4: They both have an answering to it.
Speaker 1: Sean Oboss is both wrong. They're both wrong.
Speaker 4: The defense is wrong.
Speaker 1: The defense is wrong.
Speaker 4: What about that scene of the movie.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 4: What the two utes?
Speaker 1: Two utes? What's a ute? What's see?
Speaker 3: If you want to hear more great comedy like this, call in Hell and get your free tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Katie, just crack your microphone support Katie. Okay, how many tickets have you been able to give away? And where are people?
Speaker 1: Give me? The states?
Speaker 2: Stay in the states where people are calling from that that aren't supposed to be filling the lines.
Speaker 1: This is cracking me up.
Speaker 5: Well, see, I'm a professional now, so I've memorized the Long Island area codes. So anybody who tries to call in from Georgia or Iowa or wherever, I've just kind of been, you know, ignoring them, and I just go straight to the five one, sixes or the sixty three one area codes.
Speaker 1: I'm a pro now, all right.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is say hi, Katie, be nice, give your name and your number, and tickets will be a We'll call and have a good time on me tonight at the telecenter. No, I will not be there. I do not live in New York. I don't live in New York, so I will not be there. But there are I think there are special guests. That's I'm pretty sure they'd said that. Uh, anyway, it should be. It's gonna be a fun night. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is the number for only people this that can make it to the show tonight. If you're in Long Island, that would be ideal. New York City, you want to make the drive, it's not that far. If you want to come from New Jersey, it's gonna be a little further. You're gonna have to leave time. It starts at eight o'clock, all right. John Kirby has now weighed in on the drone issue, and he suggested earlier today there may be no drones over New Jersey at all. So the pictures and the videos that we're seeing they must all be mirages. And all these people hearing the motorcycles and taking the pictures and see it with their own eyes or being called liars, I don't believe that they're line. We have not been able to and neither have stayed in local law enforcement authorities been able to corroborate any of the reported visual sightings. According to John Kirby, White House National Security Advisor, upon review of available imagery, it appears many of the reports and sightings are actually manned aircraft that are being operated lawfully. How does that make sense? Something doesn't make sense. Something's wrong. Maybe he's right. Why do I not believe a word? These are the same people that lied anyway, Special Ops drone operator believes, as we told you, that in fact it could be an adversary nation, and Jeff Van Drew believes that.
Speaker 1: It may be the Iranians. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Somebody's not telling us the truth here. I'm not sure who's tell the truth. There's not interesting meeting going on today. Trump borders are Tom Homan visiting the biggest sanctuary city of the mall and that'd being well. I would argue probably San Francisco, La California in generals the sanctuary state, the socialist utopia of California.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Eric Adams, the mayor of New York City, has repeatedly said that he wants to help. He's changed his mind. He has had a change of art because he's seeing the reality of having to deal with, you know, tens of thousands of unvetted Harris Biden illegals and the rise in crime and the rise in billions of dollars in cost. He says he wants to be able to turn over illegal immigrants who are charged but not necessarily convicted, so they can go through the federal justice system. He said, it's important to go after those people committing serious crimes. If you are in this country illegally, you've committed a crime. I am interested to hear his ideas how we are going to do that. I'm excited about the conversation. Good now we see that JB. Pritzger. I guess we could all say this is part of the Trump effect. He says he's willing to discuss supporting violent illegals with Tom Homan. I'm open to a dialogue with him. This is the same guy, you know, pounding his chest, you know, saying that he would do they'd have to go through him before they arrested anybody, you know, violent criminals who are undocumented. Well, no, everybody that broke the law. Violent criminals have to be the top priority, for sure. This is interesting the Justice Department, and I'll tell you why they're doing it in a second. Has finally admitted this morning that the January sixth crowd of protesters did include more than two dozen FBI informants, which is something Christopher Ray refused repeatedly to acknowledge when questioned during multiple congressional hearings. Now, why did the Justice Department do it today the day after he announced he's leaving? Because he knows that when the new FBI director, Cash Pttel gets in there, that they're going to find this out. So they're trying to get ahead of it. That's exactly why I noticed that. Mark Zuckerberg, he did write, he did own what he did own what Facebook did. He did write a brutally truthful letter to Jim Jordan on the House Judiciary Committee. And yeah, we were asked by the government to suppress information about the laptop about COVID. All of it is true that the government told them to do it. Tell the whole He did tell the whole story, and he didn't get involved with Zuckbucks says it's the biggest mistake he ever made by getting involved. He said he wanted to do it to help during COVID, but it ended up being useful political purposes, helping Democrats. But he just donated a million dollars to the Trump Inaugural Fund. I think that's pretty interesting, Jeff Bezos I noticed as well as going to make a visit to Mara A, Lagos. That should be very interesting, like to be a fly on the wall for that one. But he's expected to meet with Trump next week. Donald Trump said in the interview with Kristen Welker on Meet the Press their highest ratings in like twelve years, said that I'm going to be president all the people, whether you're maga or not. I want to make our country grade again. What about retribution? Success will be our retribution. That's such a powerful line when you think about it. I mean it says, yeah, we'll be successful, meaning we're right, you were wrong. Biden's Hollywood campaign code share Jeff Katzenberg says he's now rooting for Donald Trump. It's it's so funny to watch people. They won, we lost their bat, their ball. I'm rooting for them to play great, he told fortunes AI conference in San Francisco. For the future of the country and for things that mean so much to so many of us. I'm rooting for their success and every single respect. I hope the changes that they bring make us a better, stronger, more successful country. This is the founder of DreamWorks and you know, pretty magnanimous. I'm not going to question the veracity of that in any way.
Speaker 1: I'm just not.
Speaker 2: As it relates to other issues. What else do we have in the news today? West Point under intense scrutiny after making an error about Pete hegsas being accepted. Yeah, Pete actually saved the letter. Whoopsie Daisy, that's the problem. Donald Trump has invited President Chi to his inauguration. That'll be interesting to watch. I see that Senator Fetterman of Pennsylvania call for the Trump hush money pardon in his first truth Social post he got on truth Social. He also is enthusiastically supporting a least the phonic for UN ambassador and hope she goes in there and kicks some ass. Good for him. He's kind of been a surprise to me. And I will say this. I didn't think he would ever recover from you know, and I wished him the best. I never wished him ill. But he's made a very strong recovery. He turned out to be very pro Israel. He's turned out to speak out against Democrats, he's way more moderate than I anticipated he would be, and I think he's done a better job than I ever anticipated. You're from Pennsylvania. Do you agree with any of that, Linda.
Speaker 4: I think he's a different man.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, he's an equal He's like an equal opportunity hater.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe you're right in that way, maybe that's what it is. But you know, he's he surprises me. I like any politician that on the left that has any even an ounce of reason. I think the invitation of President Tree three President she is pretty interesting. I told you it would be anti climactic. Donald Trump, person of the Aartime magazine, voters feel very hopeful post election. They want Trump to focus on inflation. Fifty four they that are relieved, and I think so fifty four percent hopeful. Fifty percent described their feelings as relieved. About half are excited or intends say they're depressed. Those are Kamala Harris supporters, Bake New CNN. Most Americans approve how Trump's handling is return to the White House. Confidence among America's top executives is soaring after Trump's selection. I mean, it's actually amazing. The Trump effect. One Democratic representative says thousands of federal employees are so shaken they might quit.
Speaker 1: I like that news. I think that's good news. I don't have a problem with that news.
Speaker 2: And more Democrats they're now saying that they like the idea of cutting government.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was very popular. Yeah you think.
Speaker 2: Oh and the final House report on the Trump assassination attempt in Butler, they said it was preventable.
Speaker 1: Oh you think.
Speaker 2: The Village People founder says there's a possibility of performing YMCA at the inauguration. How funny would that be. I think that's a great idea. I hope they go. That would be really, really cool and funny. Biden commuted fifteen hundred jail sentences. Bill Clinton may want to talk to Biden about a preemptied pardon for Hillary Clinton. There is talk about out Liz Cheney and Anthony Fauci getting preemptive pardons.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Uh.
Speaker 2: And on the economy, I mean they're doing it. They're trying to stop and war drilling. I'll tell you about that later. And they're they're doing everything they can do to muck things up in terms of Donald Trump's arrival.
Speaker 1: But it's not going to work. None of it will work right.
Speaker 2: Incoming National Security Advisor Mike Walts will join us.
Speaker 1: That's coming up.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, I know a lot of people are frustrated with their health insurance. There are innovative, creative options. We'll begin that conversation with our friend doctor Josh Umber and New Kingrich and your calls eight hundred and nine four one Sewan only if you want tickets in New York for tonight.