Speaker 1: We're welcome back to the Chiement your Karda.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about the fact that this team has serious illnesses and dressed we commune systems, and this book get hyped from like the weather is wrong.
Speaker 1: You're like you're like.
Speaker 2: You have like bipolar disorder a little bit, and you're like addicted to eating. And then Andrera has like a turnoff, turnoff thing after two days, she's not a fan of either of us.
Speaker 3: Oh, not even with me.
Speaker 2: And then at the airport, like if it's been like in a couple of days, I said, I about to see that shitting down and just look outside and like, no.
Speaker 3: I told you, I totally understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you understand about it?
Speaker 3: You have kids?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't understand the kids part, But I mean I do understand sometimes where it's like you just got to sit down and you're like, fuck, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 1: You guys are always sick. I'm three of you guys, Like I know, I am always sick. I don't take care of myself like at all. I'm about to start thought, I just got my medic care medical was that the meta the new meta glasses?
Speaker 3: Kye Jenner has.
Speaker 1: I just got the medical card for Kaiser Permanent, and I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: So you think you're getting a Medica card means your health's going to be better.
Speaker 3: One is going to the doctor. So I'm going to go to the doctor. And I don't I don't know why you're let me fit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest. Let me talk.
Speaker 2: The last three weeks, you've been like on the sensitives, free about.
Speaker 1: Things like I just as you think you're like, what were you going to say? Bro? You see how I'm not even emotional? There you go, I'm not emotional either. So are you screaming?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 3: If you hear yourself how you talk?
Speaker 1: Bro? I talk like that all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, loud, Okay, I'm naturally loud, So let me bro stop being so sensitive.
Speaker 3: But okay, after I said to the medical thing, what were you going to say? What do you think that could happen?
Speaker 1: You go on being hello sanity, he's being hello soft Like if you we're gonna say, I don't know because you you didn't let me finish my thoughts, And I was gone, I don't know what I was gonna say. See emotion of them, No, because you didn't let me Bro You're like a fucking Israeli.
Speaker 3: That's what you are, that's what that's what you are.
Speaker 1: That's what I am.
Speaker 2: He's like you set people up. No, talk about being like he's Raley is right? So mm hmmm, let's talk about being like he's Rallies.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great conversation. I think further, let's talk about your health. You guys got the medical Kayer joint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got like a step one.
Speaker 3: Is glasses dental in health.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go to the doctor, hopefully like tomorrow before we go to the Chicago mm hmm. Probably get like a blood test and blood work done, okay, and see what's going on with my life.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Man, like step On, try to fix whatever I got wrong with me.
Speaker 2: You know, what, do you think what I give you? If you do go, you think they're gonna tell you? Like, what's something you think they're gonna tell you you are?
Speaker 1: I don't know, genuinely, I'm pretty scared. Like that's probably what I haven't gone a long time because I don't want to go, and then like God forbid, I have like fucking cancer or something. But like I don't know, I feel like if I don't go, it's gonna get worse. You know, I definitely have something wrong with my liver for sure. Why do you think isn'thing wrong with your liver?
Speaker 3: But I drink like fucking insane.
Speaker 1: No, but you're drinking a lot of water. I think you're okay. I think you're young.
Speaker 2: Maybe diabetes, You think diabetes, maybe like pre diabetic.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe my dad's diabetic. Your dad, Yeah, so's it's a genetic.
Speaker 3: Thing, I think, so right, Yes, it's a genetic thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe Yeah, that's when.
Speaker 2: Like two years ago, Bro, I thought was like, Bro, I might be pre diabetic. At twenty four, when I started taking a little more.
Speaker 1: So, were you a big guy like with sweets like you were? You know you were you were big on like savory stuff like chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still still you could just get yeah, all the sugar. So like one of my cousins, one of my cousin, My cousins seek out diabetic. My uncle's diabetic, and the way they have to like my cousins, see, I can't drink like you can't drink the same as she used to do all that because even even the the liquor we drink has sugar and sugar in the White Claws and all that ship, so the right, yes, yes, yes, So I think it's one of those things bro, where it's like, but my thing is like, Okay, I know you want to find out, but series are you gonna take it when you do find out this? Because I think naturally, I feel like you nobody knows your body like you do. So I think if you're gonna go find that out, are you like like let's say you tell you like, hey, bro, you're are you gonna be Are you an honest person as a doctor?
Speaker 3: Yea? Everything?
Speaker 1: Like I used everything, everything, because there's no point if I'm not a kid no more. You know, you can't go to the doctor and be like I don't know, I don't know. You want to live or now? Bro? Like I tell that a full fledge every single thing on my assay when I was sick, like all types of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what goes like, hey, you're diabetic and and we found this in your system and you can't do this it no more. Now you're gonna die, You're gonna lose a finger, you're a low a leg at all, You're going to cool cold turkey.
Speaker 3: You want to like health wise, you're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Realistically, I heard that. Well, at first, I'll ask him what does he think I should do? Or her what does she think I should do? Yeah, okay, because I've heard, like I've heard people going cold turkey on certain substances or like drinking or whatever, and they get like bad seizures, or.
Speaker 3: They get like this or that.
Speaker 1: This this is I'm talking about here, like what I heard. You know, Yeah, I don't think about them. I mean if this woo tells me like, hey, bro, you're gonna fucking die if you don't stop, then I'll fucking stop. I feel like like because I feel like I have so much to lose now, you know, I have so much the game too, Like I don't want to I don't want to die. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking terrified to death.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, I just think it's because the way that I live, it's like it seems like I'm not you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, bro, I think at a certain point, when you start getting older, you start worrying about it like that. I've seen people like wrap their life away, bro, it's it's an ugly look.
Speaker 1: It's an ugly look. I just think there needs to be.
Speaker 2: Balance in life. I just think that's very important. Like the balance I think. I think, I think if you were to go to be like, you need to have balance.
Speaker 1: Bomb.
Speaker 3: But that's something I mean, you've got it a lot better with this.
Speaker 2: I think once you get the food, once you like full fledge, go out cam do this, I think you're gonna see a big difference. And it's gonna want you to because food Like me and right now that I'm finding for I want to live longer, for a couple of bucking models and ship you know, want to become a big actor.
Speaker 1: Maybe have me in the coolness, cheat on actually cutty with me, who knows. You know, I've always wanted to go to like a different city, work there for like a day, go to the go to the bar, some bitch at the bar. You feel like with the way you look around, you can do that.
Speaker 3: Definitely do that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't there's nothing. That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying like like I've always wanted to, like you know how food's go on work trips. Yeah, we do it in the weekend.
Speaker 3: No, not us, like I mean, like.
Speaker 5: I guess different cities to work.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, dinner dinner needs to do that a lot.
Speaker 1: They did, like to build that they're there for like a week.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, like it's what they're offering to go to another Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly like that. Caam, I don't want to talk about my dad forking of the bitches.
Speaker 3: That's weird. That's literally what I just said.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know, but I don't want talk about dinner other bitches. Due. Let's say, let's say.
Speaker 2: Me if I was like doing like I don't know, don't say no job you can't do. You say construction, and we're gonna knows it's too much.
Speaker 3: I have to job that I can't do.
Speaker 2: And so you're the manager at the new in and out of somewhere.
Speaker 1: And then I gotta help set up a new one in a fucking Idaho or something. Yeah, okay, and I go out there. They give me like my per diem, you know, they give me stay and there's like a bar at the bottom. I want to go down there with the fucking waitress or some ship. Fuck that bitch in the hotel. I never see her again. They'll be cool. You know.
Speaker 2: That's literally what you could do every time we're on the road. That's literally what you do.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, sorry, I just feel like I don't have it in me, Like lately, there's so many bitches and on my line, but it's like I don't even like I just don't even have the drive to go talk to a bit you know. And it's not even like on how I look. It's not even on like don't have the time. I just don't. I just don't. I just don't feel it right now. I feel like I'm in like a weird like depressive state, or I feel like my mind doesn't.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, or maybe or maybe it's like maybe maybe you want a different gender to hit you up.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's.
Speaker 2: You know, but that's that's a big part of it food, the fact that you're not a movie some mental game.
Speaker 3: But you you look at me every.
Speaker 2: Time I chip, when we go on to walk, you look at me like I'm a stupid bitch and you think I'm joking.
Speaker 1: That's the same look I look to give you like all the time.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm like, like, you need to do things to better your health. Bo you need to find the hobby. You recording with me three times a week and then going on the road and getting pastered. You need something else for your life. Yeah, you need to find a drive. You need to how I have legos, but I'm also like doing the DJ ship, constantly working like all these things. You need to find that drive, par and that starts with your health, brother, your mental health. Yeah, I mean what people were talking about was real, Like you just jackgarv in the hotel room and ain't go perform that ship is real. I did that a lot last year, beating my ship, and they just went to perform and then ate and got drunk.
Speaker 3: This is the pressing as fuck, I promise you.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like having a good ass workout of the morning, shotting with cold water, bumping your music loud as fuck. Why why while you're getting ready food doing a little face sho I go to the mirror food naked and I went like this and there it feels really good.
Speaker 1: I just had a good work out my at my house. Bro wasn't wasn't.
Speaker 3: Who's the funk out?
Speaker 1: Then, Jakarta? Why did you move on?
Speaker 3: I wanted to shake my ass naked in the mirror.
Speaker 1: I just think like this. It's not a lot of shaking, but I just got this, like it's a good way. I guess it's just the fact that you're free and you get to do ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's not that I'm just it's keeping your mind busy.
Speaker 3: Pop.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's definitely a lot of thought that I need to I definitely need to start thinking before I even do ship.
Speaker 3: Say ship, But.
Speaker 2: I think I think, like, unfortunately, you're one of those people that I think a lot of people are probably tired of telling because it's probably because they've been telling you for for years and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah it doesn't yeah, but I mean like if but I think I think, I mean, I know personally with that, like I don't give a fuck neither, like like because because I like personally, like the foods that have been telling me this all the time genuinely care about me, you know, and like I do appreciate that, but like you don't. You don't want to It doesn't matter what anybody tells you this. You want to change, right, That's what That's what I'm saying. So now I feel like I'm finally at m I like I want to change phase and I know I say this. I say this a lot. I say this like every fucking Tuesday practically, But I don't know. I feel like, yeah, it's a I think step one pop to step one.
Speaker 2: I think it's like you have a lot more free will when you have a car pop. I think free wheel is like a big thing, which is.
Speaker 1: What you're blessed to have.
Speaker 2: Food, you're you have free will, and maybe you need a free will vibe.
Speaker 1: You need to get away to some where you could be able to.
Speaker 2: Like, let's say your food sometimes with like I'll work out in the morning right sometimes that time i'm done eating, like I have my first met I too, and if I'm like a five, I'm getting sleepy, I'll just go like fuck it, I'm gonna just go work out for like thirty forty minutes. I just want to buy getting a sona and bro that shit feels hella good.
Speaker 1: That's what free will is.
Speaker 2: And say things So I just think you need to really motivate yourself. And you say you don't have to urge structure, girl, Maybe you need somebody.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to give an opportunity to somebody, a partner to be like hey, baby, let's do this.
Speaker 2: It doesn't necessarily have to be a partner, but give yourself a chance to left. You're you're you're too young to be boxed in in the house where it's like I give money and this and that, like that's cool, that's that's very blessing.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't know what I do? Do You just think I stay home all the every day, every single day. I mean, I mean, I're not what I do, but I'm never fucking home and I think, I think I want to stay home more. But when you're not home, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Bullshit?
Speaker 1: So that so you know all the time bullshit? Sometimes I go on fucking walk.
Speaker 3: So I just did a walk.
Speaker 1: You did a walk with us.
Speaker 3: I walk without your foods too.
Speaker 1: You don't know what the fuck I do with my life, But you're not there every single moment in my life. Bro, I have your location.
Speaker 3: You do have my location. Do you know what the fuck I'm doing?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: No, you don't most either either. You're doing shrooms with with Raymond? What happened like twice? Okay?
Speaker 1: And how many times have you walked other than that? Come on by like you?
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is that we're having.
Speaker 1: A conversation and it's like you're attacking me, you know, I just I feel like you're attacking me.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not attacking and that and that's why people are tired of telling you anything. So at this point I was people, I'm speaking for myself, I'm speaking people in general, because you're saying you have multiple people that tell you these things, and then when I tell you, people are starting to give less fuck about telling me these things because it sounds like you're offended. And then they just we're just broken records. So let's not have the conversation. If you're not gonna hear me out, I'm hearing you.
Speaker 1: But so then I'm not.
Speaker 3: Attacking to you. I'll be the first one to tell you.
Speaker 2: Get your health right, pa, that's go on a walk.
Speaker 1: We do this in the night.
Speaker 2: I'm the first one to preach this. Hey, look you guys, let's go out to the shows. We can turn them off to the shows and have a great time. So don't get offended, because if you're not able to take constructive criticism, I will never offend you.
Speaker 1: I will never look down on you.
Speaker 2: Do I do you disappoint me sometimes, yes, but am I always going to fight for you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I think you're I think you don't know how great you can be fool.
Speaker 2: And that's howds corny. I feel like people just say that, but you don't know your limits. Pa, you don't know the limit you could.
Speaker 3: Go to last night. Yes, they'm h your card. You shit the studios Monday.
Speaker 2: Get get your workout off full, get your get your work on, get your work on. Nah, just go on Wednesday because I'm on Wednesday. Why are you tending to throw out the fucking week for people work ten hours a day? Honey, you do this shit for two hours. There's no way where on Wednesday Tuesday You're like I did tupac. Fuck No, I'm telling three other things today after today, and I'm getting the workout in the night. Why did you get to go home and sleep the rest of there or do what the fuck you do? Because it's because I don't want I'm gonna hit the studio tonight. You already worked out, you got your good little greblon, have a little chicken and rise later on and then go to the studio. You don't got a drink drinks on my wheat. Ig'll get some music done. Now I'm just doing it on Wednesday because the next day I get a chill.
Speaker 1: Why are you chilling throw out the week food?
Speaker 2: Why you should be doing eight hour shifts, Like if you're at your.
Speaker 1: Hotel job, that's all life should be.
Speaker 2: Pop eight hour shift, Papa, eight hour shifts all day.
Speaker 3: That's all. I look at it like I'm gonna stop this job.
Speaker 1: But it gotta be eight hours.
Speaker 2: Like even if it's you thinking of doing a skid or you know what, food, let me, you know what, fool, Let me go to best Buy and buy a gang of a studio equipment and have it at that crib. That ship, bro, that shit will motivate the fuck out of you, because now you're not Damn, I spend money.
Speaker 1: I gotta use this shit.
Speaker 2: Like the DJ shit was expensive, Like the little the speakers, I took it from here.
Speaker 1: Actually shout out those foods that lived here at this house.
Speaker 3: I took him. They left me the foods out before you got home.
Speaker 2: But but the little DJ ship, I bought it food and it cost a lot of money. But I was like, damn, I gotta use this ship. I already spend money on it.
Speaker 1: That's like that's like today exactly here. And I really wasn't trying to pop, but I was like, fuck, I ubered here. I'm not gonna uber for no fucking reason. You know, food no days.
Speaker 2: It's because you always gotta you always gotta look at it like this.
Speaker 1: Notice all I understand that part, but it's like, respectfully, I feel like, dude, I haven't slept in like such a long fucking time. And then I'm not blaming that on anybody that's me and like the drug use and the alcohol whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't even want to like if I'm being realistic, like I'm like, I'm like, I know, like we're supposed to be like funny ha ha ship, but like.
Speaker 3: I'm just being coversation people going through ship. I don't even have that like.
Speaker 2: Because I think, I think, but it's it's to you think bad, to you think, I think, and I think the more you realize that fool's good like I think because and I know you you know think like that, but it's sometimes it seems like you think you're.
Speaker 1: The only one that's going through ship, and yeah, that's not life. No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think about it like that, but I feel like I feel like it's hard to like.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's hard to look at other people's perspectives, you know sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean you like you're only seeing it like the way you're going through it. No, no, you gotta, you gotta, because the part of gry enough for is not just like bro like I still drink, like like even today, I'm gonna tell you how people think, right, and this is not in a bad way. I was working out with DJ today and I'm telling you how much I'm down, and he was like, and DJ is by boy, but he was like, he's like, that's like it's because you drink too fucking much. And I was like, I only drink once a day and he's, shoot the fuck up, liar, once a day, you mean like once a week, like once a week my bath, sorry, like once a week. And he believes he thinks I drink like four or five times as a week. But that's okay if he thinks that, and maybe maybe that used to be me, but that's not me no more. I think like maybe once twice a week, mostly once you know, I limit myself, but do you know what I'm saying, Like, it's it's crazy to think that people don't know any anything else other than that people are gonna have a perspective about you. And I think you're not here to try to put anybody wrong. But if you know they've done inside that that's not you. And you're trying to better yourself and do good. I think that's a good thing. That's already step one. I think I think you need to pull the trigger, bro, And and I'll be the I don't want to say it in a bad way, but I think you've been enabled by your close family, allowed to just kind of idea and sometimes you need a fire in your ass.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need crazy though, because that's like like like I understand what you're saying, but but that's like it's the total opposite. Like they're on my ass so much every single fucking day, like you gotta do something, you gotta do something, you gotta do it. No, no, no, not right now, you're talking about like the bath when I wasn't doing it, you know, And that's a nice food, like like my little brother, Like as much as we fire, brother, that food is like the main food to be like, boy, you gotta boom, you gotta boom your health, your health, like this, su tells me. He tells me to go to my fucking doctor twice a day, bro, you know and like.
Speaker 2: Or like like like twice a year, like every six months time.
Speaker 1: Sh you mean no, he tells me. He like food, you need to go to the fucking dog. You need to You don't even know what the foot you know what I'm saying, Oh, you mean you mean.
Speaker 2: Like now that you've been going, Yeah, that's that's a good thing. But see, that's that's what I'm saying with and the and but then again it's like that's why when I hear you criticize your ship, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oooh, who are you to criticize?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, I think I think that's a it's it's a thing for it's just life is life for you right now.
Speaker 2: And and it's crazy because life is life in a really good way and in a really bad way. But I see I said a lot of way and nothing like that's life's always gonna nothing's gonna be ever perfect, fool. And I think as long as you always tell yourself like at the end of the night or then other day, Like I was a little a percentage better than myself.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 2: I think that's good, fool. I think that's what anybody needs, fool. I always say this. Last year, food lost, rams lost, can lost so many people in my life depressed, food dranking ain't my life away. But Bob, I knew I had to get better food because and bro, the more you have a clear.
Speaker 1: Mindfool, the better.
Speaker 2: The more you're busy, fool, the better the more you're clear mind.
Speaker 1: Like I know we can sit here and clown talk.
Speaker 2: Shit about like like, but I think the happier you wear food, the happier things around you get, Like you can have so much more energy.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you food you wake up, No, there's no busher.
Speaker 2: You wake up like an eight am food and get a one hour and a half workout in go home, shower, brush your teeth through, little face routine, get your being.
Speaker 1: Ba boom, have your food.
Speaker 2: You're you gonna have, You're gonna beil like a routine that you're you're not gonna want to break anymore.
Speaker 3: That's why even though like we get lit like me.
Speaker 2: And I just go on a run every day in the city has been going because it feels good like it just it's just a different motivation. You get a different thrive and that's what anybody needs in life. Who everybody needs to thrive in life? And I think, and I think you being a young age I got twenty six and like feeling like you don't have a drive to talk to girls and ship.
Speaker 1: I think that's like bile. You're young.
Speaker 2: You should have anything. You should be the most open at the moment.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of it has to do with it's a mental game between you and yourself, which nobody's ever gonna know how you actually feel about you and yourself. So I think that's longest food you try. Nobody could ever taken it and you can't.
Speaker 1: Tell Yeah, like the growth the girls, no, no, no, I'm giving you an example. I'm giving an example.
Speaker 2: And that even like with the music, I promise you because it's everything I think is like a domino effect. Like the healthier you are, the more energy you have.
Speaker 1: Now, the more energy you have, the more you want to do shit.
Speaker 2: And then the more routine you get, the more you making out of that routine or trying different things, it could be either good or bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I think as long as you're like, like.
Speaker 2: Every day, I try to get to work on it no matter what every day, whether it's a walk or is or is maybe maybe only slads today or whatever it is, just when's your learn, it's gonna be super good.
Speaker 3: But a you're gonna see a big difference.
Speaker 2: And I think step one going to doctor is a really good thing, like they're supposed to see.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what if you need to take care of Jack.
Speaker 2: Some water, that bad egg, all these things, you're gonna want to care about that. And as young man, fool, I think we care about how we look, We care about how we feel, like you know, like, fol I look back at my photos from last year. People were fucking me, that's crazy disgusting.
Speaker 3: You just look big.
Speaker 1: No, no, I look disgusting, Bob. Yeah, I mean compared to now, you look like a fucking.
Speaker 3: Fat ogre pitch full.
Speaker 1: And that's and then the picture was so crazy when you posted and you were like, this is my inspiration.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you.
Speaker 1: Like, oh the one on the brown bag one she was so look on now scared look. And I thought it was cool, but it was so crazy because while it was happening, I didn't see it because you were seeing.
Speaker 2: Me every day like it was a constant thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I was just really off the ships too.
Speaker 3: And the bitch I didn't tell me nothing either.
Speaker 1: I don't think you noticed it either, yeh, cocksucking you well because you're with me often. Huh.
Speaker 2: Maybe tell the difference when you were somebody every day. Now I want to show my neck just I've been on this lift.
Speaker 1: When I performing. Have you seen me perform on stag? But I think that I think I think have I seen you perform on stage? You're not watching me perform, not anymore. You just sit in the bag all cool and shit. Yeah, fox up my head, brother, fucks on my head. Why I just I just need to be in the bag focused for a little bit. Because before what I used to do is you would get on stage that thirty minute gap. I would get fucking plastered, expect to go on stage like what app bro? What up Seattle or whatever? The fuck? Yeah, and think everything was good.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: The less you said, bro, the more conscious you were, Bro, It's like, yeah, the more jokes came out, the better it went for me. Yeah, I think the more enjoyment came because you you you build.
Speaker 2: The memories longer, and I think that's a good thing. So I think that's good for I think that's good that you're like realizing it. It's gonna take a while, but I think once you get into the motion food, you're gonna be great like and I just think that starts with keeping yourself busy.
Speaker 1: Part. You got money.
Speaker 2: Now you could do shit like get a trainer, you could do ship like you're like I could. But you literally have fit homies like you know, like you know.
Speaker 1: I said, my brother's pretty fit too, my little bit my cousins are fit as fuck. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think it's step one full.
Speaker 1: I think step one is like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's like, let me get my health. I always felt like I was.
Speaker 1: Much cooler than everybody, not even a joke, and all my cousins, I feel like I'm the coolest. However, even thought of my friends, and I'm homies with you, so like you are pretty cool. But I know how much cool to fool, how much cool i'd be and you're already a cocky and I mean, bitch, don't ever say I'm cocky. I'm not cocky, bitch, cocky, fat bitch, confident, fat bitch. Okay, you're a confident, fat bitch. Imagine you lose thirty pounds, You're gonna be unbeatable black. But then I wouldn't know how to act, and then I would need Andrea to keep me grounded every single day by smacking the shit out of my face.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Feel like even with that music shop, I stop for a little bit too, but it's like I don't have that like realistically, like I'm not gonna waste time at the studio if I don't have that drive, if I don't have that feeling like like I like the better when I was is there anything good with the mic?
Speaker 3: Everything's good? Okay?
Speaker 1: Now I thought you looked at me like I don't even have that like driving them when I'm not gonna waste time at the studio if I know, if I don't want.
Speaker 3: To even make it right now?
Speaker 1: You know, no for sure, And that's not a and that's not a that's not necessarily a bad thing. Yeah, it's I was saying, I'm nice finding the bottom. I love that ship. I love music, bro. But right now it's like I think, as of right now, like today, I'm just like I want to give me right first. You know, I want to give my mental right first. I want to like and my dad always tells me, like, pray first, bro, and then everything else will fall. It's like dominoes, you know. That's what my dad always tells me, Like for you pray, got your prayer and boom, Like that's why I want to go to the mosque for good.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: It was dope, bro, I'm not gonna lie to you, bro, it was.
Speaker 1: It was cool, kind of scared me seeing a black guy and the beat in the front, but.
Speaker 2: That it was like the Nation of Malcolm X just came out right there. Yeah, I think I think that's good for I think I think you're you're in the right path, and like I think I think the first thing right. I think they always say that current wrong is like admitting to yourself, right. I think that's how I say it, Like, like like admitting to yourself that what you're doing is is maybe, but.
Speaker 6: I think self evaluate.
Speaker 1: Never go. That's what that's it's like a meaning. But yeah, yeah, self evaluate.
Speaker 6: And then understand that you know, you have to work on.
Speaker 4: X, Y and Z, and why is it gonna take for you to It's like problem solving, you.
Speaker 1: Know, step one, step two type ship.
Speaker 4: It's like, and you like, your motivation might not be the same as do No, it's not gonna be the same as me. It's not gonna be the same as undress. And it's not gonna help for you to try to compare yourself or try to fit into a routine that's somebody else's, that's not you.
Speaker 1: But I gotta find my own routine. But I think what he was saying was just examples of what his was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and it.
Speaker 4: Could be as simple as you know what, Like you've been saying, I want to go to a museum, Okay, most of them are free. Well do that, reach out to a friend, you know, like, I don't know, go do a hike at the observatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might not like working? Uh can I get a personal camera real quick? Let me make this very fucking clear. I am not fucking depressed and I do not need none of you bitch ass niggas in my fucking DM talking about but if there's any holes like might want to console me and ship you could hit me up. No dead, I was like, I'm not I'm not getting be mad, I think, but I'm not like fucking like I'm gonna kill myself or nothing. I'm not even on that type of ship. I've tried to cut myself in before. Everyone once I go on something like ah should the ship kind of hurts?
Speaker 3: You know, ghet the fuck out for when I was think of middle school.
Speaker 1: You never try to cut yourself. No, I guess we live different lives, homie.
Speaker 3: You were trying to get bad.
Speaker 6: I think you're like in a weird space.
Speaker 3: I am in a weird sperce.
Speaker 1: Your front toe what do they call it? The frontal?
Speaker 6: The velt is done, it's developed that ready. You're twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I think about to be twenty seven this year?
Speaker 1: Okay, bye ba bye? Am I turning?
Speaker 3: When am I turn?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: December? Something? One?
Speaker 3: Am I turning?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Second? Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, where what am I trying?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Height? Okay? What am I turn again?
Speaker 6: Is the twelve? Twelve?
Speaker 3: The twelve?
Speaker 1: When am I turning?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: The eleven eleventh? One? Am I turning on dress. Hey, you're sticking to eight here, real bitch. Undress was the closest. It was the sixth. It was even Who's it even number with the Who's eleven?
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know. I know I know Andy cause first my daddy, my son. Yeah, but I think I don't know. I don't even know my father's birthday. That's fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: He just told me the other day, like, Yo, we're gonna go eat for my dinner for my birthday. Whom are you gonna pay? Once I heard whom are you gonna pay? Like to the what, I was like, I'm gonna pay you? I was like, wait, your birthday? I was like, when's your birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh man? My son?
Speaker 1: Man, oh man.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, bro, you forgot your dad's birthday. No, I didn't forget. I just never knew it.
Speaker 2: I know my symnies birth September, but I think I know my Sidney's birthdays.
Speaker 1: I know all my Smiles birthday's birthday September twenty seven, rest of the birthday July fourteen, my mom's birthday somewhere in October. Get the fuck at its birthdays April first, now's birthday is like April twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: First, okay, my mom is July six a, Duranna's January eleventh or ninth, Erica September twenty four, and I'm in March, and then the girls are once Dinner's birthday cookies in February.
Speaker 1: Third, coman less is February second, the fourth. Damn, I'm obase, I think we need the return of Camilla on here is it a reply?
Speaker 4: And say you're talking to somebody like you're dating them, and then they tell you like their birthday and.
Speaker 2: Then you forget, Like, wait, no, how long?
Speaker 1: How long? I'm gay? It is that I feel like if you're a gold Man and you remember birthdays your borderline gay? That ship the fuck up that.
Speaker 4: You're talking to a girl for six months and then she forgets your birthday?
Speaker 3: Your birthday again, Oh, I'd be super offended.
Speaker 2: Look you, it depends how how busy is a significant other, Like I'm a busy man.
Speaker 1: The meat ship six six months? Bro it with somebody for six months? You don't know when their birthday is. That's kind of wild. D that wrong or good? That's bad?
Speaker 3: You don't you don't know their birthday.
Speaker 1: But I don't know my birthday either, bitch. Yeah, we're not together. Bro, I'm not fucking you. If you give me some pussy, maybe.
Speaker 3: I would have.
Speaker 1: When's my birthday?
Speaker 3: Jigarda, It's like March.
Speaker 1: It's like March, or it is ma, it's March. What day? That's the part of gets tricky. It changes every year.
Speaker 2: Nah, the new birthday that change every years. The foods that are born, like the twenty ninth of February.
Speaker 1: Poor fucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have no birthdays this ship some years, like for like four years.
Speaker 1: This ship is fucking trash.
Speaker 3: Wait your birthday? Oh you said you want a price party? How does appoint it? Would you be?
Speaker 1: If we don't throw you.
Speaker 3: On right now?
Speaker 1: I don't even care right now, I just want to make it to my birthday, right. I just want to talk to my fucking family. She was cracking with those foods, you know, but you live with them. I know that's the problem. Do you think you have any family? Derby?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Are you like the Sopranos is always arguing.
Speaker 1: No, it's really nothing like that. Your dad just grabbed the throw what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's it's nothing like that.
Speaker 2: But you got any family, Derby, It's okay. Sometimes that needed I just told you, we don't. Sometimes you don't need to talk to the family. I didn't talk to my sister for like a month or leftter I smake the ship out.
Speaker 3: Of here, then you feel better.
Speaker 2: You just needed a break from I remember I was with Adam.
Speaker 1: Yesterday and this whool was telling me. He was like that when I moved out, my mom started to love me more. He was like, because your relationship gets better when you well, they miss you.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. Shut up, my boy at him. It was today, Bob, No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I said some bad things and I think, I think now that I'm in my like reflective phase, what he said to me wasn't even that crazy.
Speaker 3: And I went personal.
Speaker 1: And I apologize and I'm saying that like on the podcast, so I know it's true. I was acting like a real fucking jew, but I'm dressed. I'm sorry, Bro, but he tried to bring your arm for it. That was that ship that got me mad, though. Bro, you don't like bro. No matter what a nigga says, Bro, you don't try to physically break his arm on a plane. Bro, so my arm, me and desk got into a sick ass, sick ass argument at seven in the morning, seven in the morning. Whatever. I'm middle seat and then my arm is like this on the seat next to me and comes and just try so straight see it right here? Oh shut, that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh I was coming in. There was people walking behind me.
Speaker 1: There. If I apologize and I told you I was wrong, you can't even take it upon yourself and say you were wrong. I take my ship back, bro, I take my apology back.
Speaker 3: Apology, but no, no, are you not gonna apologize at all?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: Apologize for what? For the argument?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For that's all, but trying to break the arm fully accidental.
Speaker 5: It was an accident. I turned around.
Speaker 1: Watch if I ever catch noah, bro, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Okay, wait wait wait but you said hello aggressive and my arm was there.
Speaker 2: Wait wait let me then be, let me let me just be does that kid he does have a fat ass, and you are like, you're like for somebody, for somebody his size. He's a big oldbove a chunky boody And then you're big and the airplanes he turned his biggest so are you in this personal space or they.
Speaker 1: I was in his personal space. But come on, you're just gonna full fudgeit hello aggressively, like, dude, you know what you knew my arm was there? Papa? You didn't know?
Speaker 3: I didn't, Dad, Come on, but you have to look at the seat to know.
Speaker 1: Where you're gonna put your ass. Yeah. Wait, if you want to know what would have happened?
Speaker 5: Would have said.
Speaker 2: You kind of no, no, no no, because there was people behind me, so you know, I saw to see what right here?
Speaker 5: So I just went like this and I went down. I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: His arm was there all it was, and that took a lot of my arm right here hurt, like my tiva. Yeah, it hasn't been the same since you need tim and Johnson? What is it called Tommy Johnson? Who does that?
Speaker 3: A lot of pictures have to get it. Pictures have to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pictures. Yeah, it's like the Tommy Johns surgery. What's like, what's like if a picture hits Okay, let's say you're at a fair. You know how foods do that pitching the game thing and some of them have the times. What's the time you have to see for a food and you're going, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Finting over eighty five for a normal human being, normal human being?
Speaker 1: Anything over eighty five? That what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Before hit the ninety five in front of you and he's like, y'aon't even play baseball. I'd bean like you maybe and you have money, You're like, yo, bro, Luisa talk.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Am I as signed him to invest in him or something? Bro? No, you need it like certain foods, do they they get like Mexicans that are fourteen years old in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I pay for like a club, not like just a random fourtunes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the real husbands of Kevin Hart show shoutout keV.
Speaker 3: Uh Dwayne Mortan.
Speaker 1: In the show, he has this fourteen year old Mexican kid that was a picture and they're like, god damn pictures for the pitching. This white homie took him and and signed them to the Dodgers or something.
Speaker 2: I think it's because you can throw Hart, but he's still need to learn how to accuracy.
Speaker 3: When you go to the batting kid, just do you hit? I'm all right, baseball is really hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This was I think I think was the one sport I probably could have made it, could have made it if I wanted to, because like we'n keep you with you right now?
Speaker 2: No, because me being big, like like there's fat baseball players like the like for like big baby routes and like big poppy babe rude or see yeah, like you could be a fat basil player, Kirk.
Speaker 1: He's like what's his height?
Speaker 3: For the biggest ship?
Speaker 2: That was like a little thicky ass food. Yeah, like I see five a way told you have forty five pounds. I'm five nine and I'm by the head two forty five. See, I could have been a beat forty five?
Speaker 3: Well how much do you weigh right now?
Speaker 1: To eighty five? Okay? Fuck? Just weighed myself from exactly three hundred. Oh no, you passed me, Bro? Good shit, Bro? Is that why you wanted to do this weight lost journey? Just so you could beat me and everything? You don't even care about your health, Bro, you just wanted to see me lose.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: You're a big reason why I'm depressed. Yeah, I need to let you go for my life. Okay, after we get rich and successful, I'm done with you. I think we're pretty successful. We're literally almost there, bro, and to be honest, how many episodes is this already fifty fifty? We're changing Andrea's life, We changed on dresses life. He tried to break my fucking arm.
Speaker 2: He didn't try to break your arm because you couldn't know, because if you did want to, he would have done it.
Speaker 3: Hey, what if I hypothetics thinking what if he would have broken arm?
Speaker 1: If he would have broke my arm? You don't even know the screams I would have. I would have had. I would have looked at you in the eyes, and I would have like tried to faint.
Speaker 2: You know, you know how crazy it would have been that you would have got uh listed from there?
Speaker 1: I would have I would have suited this niggah for what for breaking my fucking arm and then emotional damage, and then I would have sued his parents for child negligence.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, Chris Bro.
Speaker 2: You guys were fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Dog Bro, You can't blame me. I thought he was trying to break my arm.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I felt like a black He called you a drunk, and you were just like, what the fuck you fucking do our paper.
Speaker 3: In his bottle?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, he didn't only say a drunk he said he said something about the money, about the ball.
Speaker 3: He said that was a big thing.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, he said he did either because you were in a really good mood.
Speaker 3: I was in a great movie. And why is he trying to knock me down?
Speaker 5: Because you you said something slick? And I was like, somebody's in a good motive, Hud, I wonder why you're fucking drunkie. And you're like, what the he said?
Speaker 1: He said, you fucking drunk, drunk ass bitch, that's what you said. If you didn't say that, that's what you were like, you were like, oh, it's the bottle that I bought with my money.
Speaker 5: And then you're like, you never pitched in for no bottles, you would.
Speaker 1: Never want to say.
Speaker 5: I was like, your father was a hundred dollars bottle, so cool?
Speaker 1: And then and then I said, hundred dollars you won't even know nothing, but bro but bro you know, but you know, but listen, but listen, you're obviously not broke. I know that for a fact, Nigga, look at the car. Obviously not a drunkie. Something shut the funk writes the development better. I was like, I was like, let's let's start taking what is it kindability? If I'm not a drunk, then I don't know what a drunk is. Like I'm a fucking rachoy food. No I'm not. I'm not. I'm not like void, Hey bring up random people in our life.
Speaker 3: I literally seen that for wake up on the street before.
Speaker 2: Boy is a street sleeper, but he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Man took a video Yo, just woke up on the sidewalk and I was like, what the.
Speaker 3: Boy like the food?
Speaker 2: That's great viral for doing these Vegas videos are.
Speaker 3: But point is.
Speaker 1: Point is I'm just trying to repair myself and I'm not a drunkard. I don't want to be over here flexing my sins. That's something really bad. But I definitely do want to get closer, like like definitely step on. I just gotta pray more, pray more, pray more, and pray more like my five daddy prayers, pray more. Jack off left my pa. Don't even put those in the same Like that was the route I'm about to be much when I got home though, nobody Hell no ladies, Like I'd rather jerk off rather than hit up a bitch nowadays, you beat in the couture. Un that's if it's like you beating your couture and its outside in the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the by that elementary, your fucking nasty bitch prospects.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That was weird. I'm sorry, but I'm glad you forget that.
Speaker 1: I was. That was that was a wild time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it won't happen again.
Speaker 1: Bro made me and the Jeffield really uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I know, genuinely.
Speaker 1: I know you know why. I know it won't happen again because I'm going to control the way said.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, and I think I.
Speaker 2: Thought you had gone to sleep just posted that we're all punk ass bitches.
Speaker 5: Because trust back out the lame bitch.
Speaker 1: And then but then what he said, what he said, fat ive seen the fucking post and stayed inside, fat ass bitch. That crazy because you said that.
Speaker 5: By the way, by the way, movie is so ad.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, hold on, okay, by the way, hold on, can we search hold? I want to know what year it came out?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I'm not fat anymore.
Speaker 3: That's one thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, two thousand and nine, nine years old.
Speaker 3: You were hyping this trash.
Speaker 2: Are you thinking nine years old, you stupid bitch?
Speaker 1: When I was nine, yes, now, can you search up lesbian scene real quick, just so Dono can see it. It wasn't that good. It wasn't Yeah, nine, I thought, yeah, I know so when I when I seen it when I was nine, I was like, oh, are.
Speaker 3: Somebody nut checking?
Speaker 1: It was getting them hard at the moment. No excuse me, thish, it is so as bro.
Speaker 5: It was so bad. I regret losing my sleep to watch that movie with him. Just they're like, that's his girl, right, And I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the fucking movie exact like he was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was sober that night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the night before, yeah.
Speaker 5: The night before something else.
Speaker 2: Then before I was trying to go on a ten mile run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to stop this food, bro. He was like, no, Bro, good Bro, I can just fucking run, broll come back. I'll fucking go to sleep, bro. And I'm like, Bro, your heart's gonna fucking explode if you run right now, bro, I feel fucking great.
Speaker 3: Actually here, how about this? I was like, all right, all right, I said. I was like, I was all right.
Speaker 1: Take a take a thirty minute nap and I think you'll be okay. Andrea is one of those special people like Fidel, where they could, you know, play around and then they could just go to sleep like Andy can. And is one of those people as well.
Speaker 3: Me, I even have like special powers.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm one of the only people that can't do the thing that makes me come to bond, that is doing blowskis is that he was hiding it for me for a long time, Like if I was like his being mom and I was gonna get mad when I found out. You think it's very untractive when a girl does it. Fuck yeah, we'll actually smoke the ruts.
Speaker 3: Not as bad.
Speaker 1: Uh even yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Like if we're in the moment, like like the other day she hit the cigarette, but she was like I just need to sober up a little bit, like one hit and gave it.
Speaker 1: I've never seen her do it.
Speaker 2: But the bumshit food ain't nothing will more will turn me out than a bitch in a circle in the bathroom just doing bumps with fools, because I think once you do one, you want to keep going right.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, and youre.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a bum before?
Speaker 3: No, she's always asking dream.
Speaker 1: Nah, jail.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we could talk about this, I don't want ce ps.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't see ps.
Speaker 2: She'd be asking when when you when she's tepping out, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I know she's joking because she's so do when she's sober, and she's like come on, and I'm like, you get the funk away from me. And I have to scream at her sometimes because I'm like, leave me alone for real.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the circle just to feel like you're part of the team.
Speaker 1: She never wants saw the circle. She goes up to me personally personally Yeah, it's but are you guys saying to Hijeria because she's a mom, what if she wasn't I don't even talk about that saying because she's not I've seen you get I'm saying because she's my friend. Bro, I'm I'm I'm I'm super excited for I'm mom, I'm super excited for Chicago. Like some of the homies alreadyhit me up from over there, Luciana's hommies. Oh yeah, the top with you. I haven't taken my ship looks like when I'm seeing them, huh. I made it my bro over there cool fuck, but Chicago is somewhere like like, thank god, bro, And I say this all the time, bro, like thank god my parents decided to come to l A instead of like West Virginia or like or something that's fucking weird with Virginia.
Speaker 2: Ship over there is where the wakers are. Yeah, they're from Virginia. Virginia, cheat my mud, take me home.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, I know you've been asking for thumps, fool.
Speaker 6: I've always been curious about what it feels.
Speaker 1: Like, but really just shot going to see four. I don't.
Speaker 5: It's just a little different.
Speaker 1: I'm not down, though, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been yate out and then had the hives? You a tweaker to yourself?
Speaker 5: No, they actually calmed it down.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: We're in Arizona, and you guys are really good at hiding this.
Speaker 1: I feel or maybe I'm just gonna believe in Buck.
Speaker 5: You're asleep by that.
Speaker 2: Like this last time Sunday go to Monday, I was a good one.
Speaker 5: You're already asleep, and I was just like, I don't want to go to sleep because this already fucking brought.
Speaker 3: Me out yesterday. How many hours did you sleep?
Speaker 1: One? One? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: And then after that I got home and I had a little I didn't even finish the pod knocked out.
Speaker 5: I woke up early this morning. I woke up like around ten, and I watched.
Speaker 3: The movie movie Forgot.
Speaker 2: That's not bad then, yeah, my think I've always I'm always curious about it food because I and and I say the time like, I'm lit, I want to have conversations, I want to talk, I.
Speaker 3: Want to be.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know, but I've woken up and it's silent and you have to just scaring at each other. And a part of me goes like, okay, where these foods off the the yan skies and dissengation it and they're embarrassed now or or like or like is this already a late late development a side effect where you guys just go mad?
Speaker 1: Mute Andre?
Speaker 3: Can you give me a spoon? Please? Please? Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: It's like this okay, and then I don't I don't give you time, don't give you time, have another question too?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What is like?
Speaker 2: Because there's from what I've seen and heard, there's.
Speaker 1: Rules to is right?
Speaker 3: Like the holder, the the one.
Speaker 2: That's allowed to give somebody that didn't put in.
Speaker 1: Some like that just depends on who dropped, bro real ship, Like, if it's only me and IM dressed that drop then like Andy Cut wants some bro like, it's never a problem for the hummy. It's not like it's a problem with bro like like realistically, but we're not Jews with it that food specifically, I could say he's a fucking jew Andy Cut. Yeah, I've seen him lie in my face, but all right, I know, Yeah, I just cop to myself, Bro.
Speaker 3: Is it better? And he does that? Yeah, thank you. Remember to call him a complain Nah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Off that phone. That's honestly pissed me off right now thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me call him for I'm asking him, but I do think because so then when we do have the.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of letting you foods make me feel bad. I'm done with that ship. That food makes me feel horrible for real. Dog like that dog for real? Oh you're not gonna get for real.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's cool, fat ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on the pod and and Jakarta said that you're at Jill with the back skis how true is this?
Speaker 1: It don't happened once? Is that your Ruby's house? He was gonna, TI, why are you being a jew dick? What are you being to do? You didn't want to share that, Yeah, because yes, wait, you had some tune. You're asking it for his hold on after he didn't let me guess them. So so okay, do I ever hide you? To?
Speaker 3: Do I ever hide it? Bro Well?
Speaker 5: You just have them in the most random places.
Speaker 1: Where was it? It was in It wasn't your deep in your sock And I was like, bro I don't want to hit And it was on the bill instead of a bag.
Speaker 5: I was like, bro, I'm just good like brood.
Speaker 1: That's great. I remember one time we still take both my shoes off because I forgot where wait, you know you know what food I caught. I've caught your card before.
Speaker 2: Dog being a sneaky little greedy basket that day. And it was also guess where it was that sh was like by his big toe for I see the reach his head all into the air force and reach it and drag it out.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy? For I've seen foods.
Speaker 2: Fight about damn misplacing the baggie before him. One time, me and and and my brother in law already beat up one of America's homies. Oh what because they thought he took the baggy but he didn't take the baggy. And then it went from like talking about the baggy to food, started talking about where they're from.
Speaker 3: And then that got beat up and ship like that.
Speaker 1: It ain't even about the bagging no more A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but then there's some food found.
Speaker 1: I found it.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy the thing that like how serious you guys, like how much planning there is to because when I found out you guys had every time we have a big party with the group, there's a separate group check going.
Speaker 1: It's really not like that. It's more like it's more like that.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 5: The only time was the Big Bird trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I didn't even go that.
Speaker 5: There was like ten people in the group chat only like six.
Speaker 1: Oh are we gonna are we gonna Big Bird this week? No?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? No, Big Beard? No, where the fuck did you get big Brother?
Speaker 1: When we talked about it yesterday the Quad for something clip, you said you got invited out there in the in the men you were gonna do it? Oh, yeah, I did get invited up there.
Speaker 3: I said, I grew pot up there.
Speaker 1: I can do that.
Speaker 3: What day.
Speaker 5: We'll give about twelve?
Speaker 1: No, no, you gotta fucking dumb. Do you keep thinking we let that twelve on Thursday? No? No, no, I'm saying, I'm sinking if we go to Disneyland, we should leave like eight am right.
Speaker 3: To where to Disneyland?
Speaker 1: Fuck? No, you know how it is? Fool Wait I went at the day like clothing drail but California, Oh, dowdy lewis for Disneyland.
Speaker 3: You never know how happy it's please on.
Speaker 1: Her big funny dude, No it is. That is Orange County.
Speaker 2: Come hold at me, my boy, damn.
Speaker 1: And you know they have a huge Muslim population out there in anaheimh chuck the fuck up, bitch.
Speaker 2: We aren't even gonna say that. You're gonna say some rude ship what we're gonna say? To be honest, I don't even know if I feel like eating after this?
Speaker 1: Or are you saying that we have plants? No, we don't have plans. Oh no, just uh, this is a podcast. I'm just making a conversation.
Speaker 3: So if we get there like a seven, we're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just search of that girl, that it's a grown woman in love with Peter Panya, search that bitch up.
Speaker 3: Wait, what do you mean, Andrea? If we're at that seven, we're not good? No the fuck? I know if I'm spending money, but I want to. I need to do it. It's my first time on Disney Line.
Speaker 1: If I had two dozen roses and.
Speaker 7: Then know about love mine, if I really could have hunked the moon, God change, oh Mine, who's the girl? If I could cry thet le hard and get a little lessly bad night.
Speaker 3: My voice is so good?
Speaker 1: What song is that?
Speaker 5: I like this?
Speaker 3: Cushing with two dozen roses?
Speaker 2: Okay, keep thinking, let me close my eyes. I want to picture myself, my mine.
Speaker 3: You want to go super country?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so let's just let's set the setting.
Speaker 2: We have a show in Nashville, but we ended up getting a RBN being the outskirts. We're sitting by the fire and Jared bob two of significant other because you don't know what you'm to choose, and that's brought somebody. You brought, somebody, I brought somebody. We're roasting marshmallows. Is a fucking cookie? Some marshmallow with with two kick kats on top of each marshmallow. You feel me like a little sandwich. And the broad is playing, and there's a white guy that owns that owns the Airbnb, but he's next to us. And that's who has a little guitar. He's playing, why the Airbnb? And be next to us?
Speaker 1: He owns he owns the Airbnb, but he lifts right next door. He's super cool.
Speaker 2: The stars are down. We're okay with him being here. What okay, okay? Ready the b stars. And then he's like, man, I don't know any songs. And then and then and then they let's say, he goes like tell him baby, telling.
Speaker 3: Me like nah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And then you go like getting weird. No, I'm not getting this is a real city. And then and then all right, all right here, I'll been the guy with you lately.
Speaker 3: Hey man, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, what song you want? Can we just just hit that ship? No? No, two dozen roses by shutting the door. I know that one. Wait wait wait wait I said one, one, two, three four.
Speaker 7: Then if I had two dozen roses and you know about the love one, I really could honk the monody change oh mine, it just takes the black girl over his shoulder. If I could cry a little hard.
Speaker 2: Start recording, She's crying a little lesslie bad night.
Speaker 8: If I had to shut up, bitch, God, damn you. I'm playing to see Damn bro. I need a white bitch, bro white bitches. I remember one time to Homie my big come we all back. Hey, my boy, never marry a white bitch. You're gonna marry a colonizer.
Speaker 1: I was like what, I was like, Okay, he said that for really, I'm pretty sure he didn't.
Speaker 3: I might have dreamed of Jesus Christ. What the funk Jr?
Speaker 1: Card?
Speaker 3: He just be thinking of talking to.
Speaker 1: Shanon. It's a country song. The only song better than that, I think is the one I like or the one I like Rascal Flats.
Speaker 2: Do you like the one I like? The Sorry Chill Up to the next cillent I got? Do you like the song that I like?
Speaker 3: Which one was? When you look the How did they go on?
Speaker 1: Jews? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That ship hurt?
Speaker 1: That'sh the way too many fucking times I want to I don't know, I don't. I don't really like that song.
Speaker 3: Really. It's good for the road. It's good for the road. You're such a hated ass bitch.
Speaker 1: No, but sometimes I act like I like songs because I want to impress you as well.
Speaker 3: How long have we been going on? Think seven? Okay, we can run like twenty more.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold up a jet one day, so you'd be lying me, bitch when I think I'm playing in the bangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because one time the oh No No Tho song is not bad, but the main song I really wanted you to hear, and you just brushed it off like you didn't care about it, And I should really hurt my phones. Which one can you search up? Rascal Flats, God, Bless the Broken Road? Just sing it to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, it goes. This was in the hand of one time movie as.
Speaker 2: Well, and it hurts your feelings because I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I said it out on in the roadway many You won't feel it if I'm not saying it, if you're not hearing it, I'm feeling it round there many ago, hoping I would fine true love along the Broken Road, but I got lost that time or two or my brow and kept pushing through. I can't see how every sign pointing straight to you, And then right here all three of them sing together. Every long loss dream heard it? Yeah, let me too? Way you fall? What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Oh this?
Speaker 1: Who broke? Come on hot?
Speaker 7: They would like no thirn stars pointing me all my way into y'all love me arms this much?
Speaker 1: I know who we true I do. I've heard this all before it and I like it.
Speaker 3: Dude, I took like seven ships yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, we gotta pause it out to take a ship run.
Speaker 2: You're just a line as by talking about I don't fucking like.
Speaker 5: You ignored it. Didn't you didn't you, Lily.
Speaker 1: Change, I didn't say that. What's up you guys? I want to tell you about Pro Club or No Club. Baby, this is a squad.
Speaker 2: You've been seeing me and Jakarta work with them a lot, and they just put us some photos of me and Jakarta and the little videos we've seen them.
Speaker 1: Please go foc with Pro Club.
Speaker 2: It is one of It is d d D number one street brand, really for the streets, really for the people. Very good prices. If you spend over one hundred dollars then use my code in the description. You will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff is involved in there. So go to Pro Club. Go to their website, go to their Instagram. They're also going to be part of our live show at the Novel. We're gonna be doing some merch with them, so please go focus them. Please show up to the life show which your pro club merch pants, socks had, It's all those great things. Go to pro Club presenting my description. Find out how to win and get some free shipping right now. Go to the link in my description. Shot out pro club or no club. You know the fucking buys. Baby, We're back right now. Just let it bow, Just fucking rip that open.
Speaker 1: It was that Mongolian ship yesterday, because Bro, I took like seven ships yesterday.
Speaker 3: Really, I should are pretty good. That's one thing I'm.
Speaker 1: Very jealous about you your ships, man and poet.
Speaker 3: I know Poe was shipping good.
Speaker 1: Barber. He tells me what the funk I was, Like, who the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: He tells you, By.
Speaker 3: The way, he's very rude. Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, he comes in and he thinks he's he's He thinks because like I'm cool and funny and famous and shipped like I'm very successful.
Speaker 3: He thinks it's like a handsome.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's cool just to make fun of me in front of his little gay ass homies.
Speaker 3: He mean funny hit the barber job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Russia really pisses me off. He's not funny, so like, and he's a bitch. I need to be cheating on his girl.
Speaker 2: That that I gonna test that I will be cheating the fun out of his girl. Were good, that would be cutting my hair and then his girl and then his girl cause he won't kill click and there's some girl named like mad Other I lose causing that. Wood just answers right away over hold up, baby, I'm hell but I know his girl and her name's not Maria.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I do it, totally understand. So Andrea, hey, by the way, by the way, I forgot to tell you this.
Speaker 2: Uh Dommy's not girl was questioning.
Speaker 3: Me, okay what you're saying. She's like, hey, I know about Phoenix, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like what, okay, oh okay.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, what I know about Phoenix and she's like, dude, just tell me.
Speaker 2: Dude, and I was like, and I was like and then me being lit to I was like this, I went like.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know about Phoenix dude.
Speaker 1: She was like do no. I know you don't know me, but I I care about it.
Speaker 2: And then my head I was gonna reply stupid bitch, no no, but I was like.
Speaker 1: Group it, bitch.
Speaker 3: I was gonna be like, well, what are I you know? What do I say? Nothing? It's not your bethal w don't you ask your name? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt very uncomfortable though, of being interrogated, and I was prepared and I didn't want to say anything because I was list what if something's bad, slipt up, like slipped up. So I just didn't say anything. I just want to just look on their plat with dude.
Speaker 3: And she was like don't And then Bethro was like, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't for you know, you know, you know, you know, Betho for a person, I don't know if he has any Indian helmies. Betho's accent and Fidel's accent, they're like on point when if it was the Indians, Yeah, don't. And I was like, be though, you gotta shut the funk up.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that duo the Bean and Aybe?
Speaker 1: I did? They're funny as fuck.
Speaker 3: I think they're hilarious.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's such a random fucking topic. You you just were just thinking about them. They're the ones that made it famous. Oh then.
Speaker 1: They brought it back. Oh that shit is hilarious as fun. Bro, you got some questions in dry.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, very meadow.
Speaker 1: You started off very depressed.
Speaker 3: That was good, though, Bro, you needed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was about to cry, looking dog, you.
Speaker 1: Would have cried.
Speaker 2: You know how crazy views would have been?
Speaker 1: Is that fun? That was me thinking that? Yeah, Jakarta pocket choking onto, this is so crazy.
Speaker 2: The other bitch was worse to find out that you were cheating on bit.
Speaker 3: It's not on there, but remember.
Speaker 1: Where was it? Andrea?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, mine, you caught the wool bitch? Oh what is wrong with them?
Speaker 3: On accident? I didn't call her a bitch. I was just like, yeah, this bitch, I didn't even know it. What were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I forgot? You did call him jail a bit. Columbia had an earth quake.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I know where, I know where. I don't where.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck have you been?
Speaker 1: I know where?
Speaker 3: And the green room in Denver? And Andrea after You're like, it was up this bitch. No, I'm so sorry, andre You're not a bitch. What is wrong with your food?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? What? You gotta shut up? Do what I want. I'm just kidding. That got you?
Speaker 3: Hey, why did you call her a bitch?
Speaker 1: That's wrong?
Speaker 3: Maybe she was acting like No, no, that was on accident. By the way, did you already eat? Indre Jakarta?
Speaker 1: Can we fucking go with the topic? God damn said?
Speaker 3: By the way, where are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I did say, by the way, that you Andreas bay Daddy's coming on our life show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I was literally on the phone call with him yesterday. Are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You need him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Eric right Jesus Christ knowing social and ship. Oh yeah, but we say one of your cousin names in the world fucking ending. He said, you don't look out for anybody else but yourself?
Speaker 3: Because that's that's far from it.
Speaker 1: That's cat.
Speaker 3: You know why because I because I pay for everything.
Speaker 1: Now name you're like.
Speaker 2: If like like if they see how you did a wrong? Rang Tanga and and Tobias and hor on mylf h. How's coming?
Speaker 3: How's coming to the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He just about a hotel. He bought a hotel, his fucking burn livery does he not like his burns that much? All Right?
Speaker 1: I'm a man or I'm a girl.
Speaker 5: You're a man.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: You've been with this person for three years, okay, and you know you start seeing little red flags you find out, you know she's cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Fuck cant say one thing? Please?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I half almost all the ship that she tells us scenario wise are her homegirls.
Speaker 3: You know, I just found out.
Speaker 1: It's never like some shit she found on Instagram. It's always about something bitch that she doesn't talk to you no more, and that bitch has a fucked up life.
Speaker 3: And we don't fuck with that bitch no more.
Speaker 2: So you know, we bef with half of Dress homegirls and we don't know these bitches.
Speaker 1: If I be for with all you ugly bitches, I swear to God, I wish money all touch on your beat.
Speaker 2: She talks about one of her homegers on the pod and and now I guess it Dress back with her.
Speaker 3: Does she watch the pod? Well, she sh stupid.
Speaker 2: Basically we're talking about you, that ass whole ass bitch. What you're doing jed like that? You think jazz happy just being with the only boys on fucking day. Just nobody to understand her. Tell her that her dress.
Speaker 1: She has homegirls? Now, who every girl that you fuck with? You still put every girl that you have relations with? That's a dread new homegirl.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna have the parties you buy?
Speaker 1: Bitch? What are we going on? Out of ten for tea? What the fuck I'm going ton, I'm going I'm going ton? What the fuck are you going?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: We get the we get the we get, we get the harsh guy.
Speaker 2: Right, it's crazy because it's crazy because he's harsh, but like his bitch.
Speaker 3: Is the worst.
Speaker 2: No, I don't say that, bitch, Well, your ex bitch, she's the worst.
Speaker 3: She do be tripping all the rest of ours.
Speaker 2: You aready just mental for somebody with that should be judge the most, and you put it in the word for dickaments.
Speaker 3: Not anymore, not anymore?
Speaker 5: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Maybe if you pay atten shi.
Speaker 5: Fucking you were going on a topic and out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what so you do know what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: That but I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we'll not We're not confused.
Speaker 2: What are your raider school Okay, you said that about that.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's hard.
Speaker 5: Because it's basically like we're gonna be on the road with them as well.
Speaker 1: What fact, Yes, one fucking daidy chickens, Davy chickens. But is that better? Is that better than somebody that's confused all day confused but cooks great?
Speaker 2: Or is that better than somebody that needs somebody? Or I don't know, maybe he's too busy with friends.
Speaker 3: Are you talking what about you?
Speaker 1: Mister prostitute buyer? Is that is that better? Is that better than buying prostitute?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 5: Clicking on daily checks.
Speaker 3: At I didn't say that was talking about I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about it? Maybe we don't want to bring a girl along.
Speaker 3: You not fuck damn you not fuck guys?
Speaker 1: Please my way from my desk. You got sucker. You might suck my bitch for my fucker, dude, And you know he did fu you know what you did that? It's like it's like three year It was like three where more?
Speaker 3: And my boy book? So what she looked like?
Speaker 1: By the way, and I go back to funk out.
Speaker 2: He wants to fuck her, bro, he wants to fuck her and not forbid, not for bro?
Speaker 1: Why if I want to suck my bitch?
Speaker 5: Bro that she was funny because I think you were like, I'm gonna call her action.
Speaker 1: I see not that.
Speaker 3: I say not that.
Speaker 2: At the bar, he was looking at Domini's ground. He was like this, and I said, that's not this one, not this one. I was, so you moing to Andrea keep your friend living under that he might fuck them?
Speaker 1: And that is a friend, fucker and that's disappointed in you.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna call it for him anyway you find out?
Speaker 1: Hold on, he was calling here. You gotta put by the mic, bitch.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I could do it after so go ahead, guys.
Speaker 1: Three years I'm not. I don't know if I'm chipping if if if I'm chipping, does that make me gay?
Speaker 3: No? Three years is crazy?
Speaker 1: My bitch cheat on me with a girl?
Speaker 3: That makes her gay?
Speaker 1: I know? But does that make me gay? For chripping that she made out with a girl?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Wait? Wait? Has she been good?
Speaker 3: No stupid bitch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, who she cheated with?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this it is a stud?
Speaker 3: I'm chripping. I'm tripping. Even if it's not a stud.
Speaker 2: I'm dripping now because okay, I don't talk about you're thinking that. Andrea, She's good to me those three years. She was good, like love me great, great, cared about me, buy me shoes. We did beautiful things together. But does she cheat on me with a baddie or with a stud. With a stud, I'm tripping with a baddie because Bible chances out there's more that can happen, extra curriculums in our relationship.
Speaker 1: Maybe we get into a trouble. I might be down for that.
Speaker 5: So you wouldn't be that mad.
Speaker 2: If it's a stud, I'm mad. If it's a man, I'm mad. If it's a baddie, I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: Right, How are you not mad? After three years? It's so fucking stupid. This motherfucker lives in like the porn world, you know.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like this is a serious where everyone's fucking every two seconds. There's a serious relationship to grow you a girl. You fucking love you live together, bro, and then she what a baddy though? Bro, to me, it doesn't matter if it's a batdie or now. Bro, that's not cool.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're not telling me your head's not going like, ha, what don't you want to like?
Speaker 4: What do will you rather tell you like, Hey, I want to experiment elsewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you cheating, cheating, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: What one hundred thousand, because I have you ever taken a cheaterbike?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 3: Never have been before. I have wait, never cheated on and I took that bitch book you took your back. Yeah it was high school.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's not that matters. I make so much money right outs and sign. That's the problem, bitch, that's the problem is you're meant to think. But but why you go straight to that? Because I need to let these bitches know. Okay, Andrea, it was wrong when I was letting the homies.
Speaker 3: That was the wrong for it. Yeah, so you're.
Speaker 2: Telling me if a mat cheating on you with a girl, you'll be mad. I was your heartbroken, right, But if you cheating on you with a mad.
Speaker 1: Exactly? So why is it.
Speaker 6: That's even worse?
Speaker 3: Even worse?
Speaker 4: You're weird?
Speaker 3: Is these gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So weird people are gay?
Speaker 6: You could have told me.
Speaker 1: No, no, you could have.
Speaker 3: No no, I get that right, So one of them gets you more than the other.
Speaker 6: They're both equally wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, but one of them gets you more mad. Yeah, it was gay for sure. Yes, you're telling me, you're telling.
Speaker 6: Me it's equally that you cheat, Andrea.
Speaker 1: No, it's worst if you cheat on you with the guy like this ten times because you're like, whoa, this was a fucking gay boy, which is.
Speaker 6: Nothing myself that I didn't see the signs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I get you more masked, gets you more mad. By the way, there's nothing wrong with gay people.
Speaker 2: We're just saying you're mad, okay, Andrea. What I'm saying is he walking in the house and he's fucking a bab bach. You're tripping right, obviously your heart broken, But you walk in and that was sucking a sick as through the last food and he didn't ever in the back in the end of it, thinking swinging, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And what is getting you more mad? The gay one, the gay one before. So what I'm saying is, so, why is it wrong who listen to me? Listen to me?
Speaker 2: Because why is it wrong that that gets you more mad? But but it's wrong? But I mean, why is that okay that she gets more mad.
Speaker 4: About fantasizing all two men are gonna fuck me after this?
Speaker 1: You are, No, she's a thousand percent.
Speaker 6: There's possibility.
Speaker 4: I'm not walking in the room saying there's possibility here.
Speaker 1: Like like that. What So I guess some girls do what I think there's a bigger percentage of men that like lesbians more than girls like gays, because I don't think girls watch gay porn.
Speaker 3: Dude, yuck, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's that's good. You're the fun over my asking her, bro we need another girl just for reverence.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is because I mean, okay, okay, okay, Well, okay, so we know Jakarta will be mad at his bitch congression. Another hired a Right, Jakarta, you'll be mad if your girls made out with another girl while you guys are together for three years made out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, may time about.
Speaker 1: So what's the level of cheating?
Speaker 6: Then off they together.
Speaker 1: They're definite, they have a real relationship. Okay, the cheating with the girls I'm talking about, I'm talking about moving to go talking about if you're like, like, you know how girls like ha ha, we're drunk and to make out. No, no, no, that's our co worker.
Speaker 3: And they had a moment in the lunch room and made out.
Speaker 1: I'm driven, Yes, so that's cheating the draft, yes, but he just but.
Speaker 5: Okay with it.
Speaker 3: It will still be cheating. I just want to be as mad.
Speaker 6: What is loyalty to you?
Speaker 4: That's the real question, because you will even flirting with somebody else, whether it's a man or a girl, that's disloyal.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't flirt with a guy, though, I think that's okay.
Speaker 3: That's just not how I wrote.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so Andrea, so you're more lady to take somebody back that just made out with somebody.
Speaker 1: There's somebody that you take you back? In general?
Speaker 5: Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that to myself?
Speaker 7: Quit playing games with my my?
Speaker 3: So, So what I'm saying is what I'm saying is I cut her once.
Speaker 1: I'm a barber.
Speaker 2: Huh, So, Andrea, I mean Jakarta. So you're girl making out with somebody, you're.
Speaker 3: Not tripping her?
Speaker 1: Girl a girl, a battie, not just start a battie.
Speaker 3: What's the setting are they?
Speaker 1: Like? How we're drunk at a party, let's make out? Like cheating is cheating.
Speaker 3: I understand she.
Speaker 1: Needs cheating, but but but you're saying, how mad.
Speaker 3: Would I be?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How mad would you be? Would you leave her?
Speaker 3: Depends? Is it like, hey, we're just you know, you're drunk.
Speaker 2: At a party, go off, bitch, okay, but not young at a party makes out with a man.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna kill that.
Speaker 2: But do you see how he's moving the goal post? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: But no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's okay. I am moving the goal post. I know I am. So why is why?
Speaker 1: Baby? It's because I'm a fan of lesbians? Huh so that?
Speaker 2: But now it's wrong that I want to have a three so on my bench in the bitch she made?
Speaker 3: Not wait?
Speaker 1: Why is that? It's not wrong, It's not wrong. It's just it's not it's it's like what she's trying to say is unloyalty is unloyalty period. It doesn't matter if it's at a party, it doesn't matter if it's out the best.
Speaker 3: But you just say you're taking your girl back.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I was tak her back. I said I wouldn't be that mad. I wouldn't even leave that bitch.
Speaker 6: But there would be an argument.
Speaker 1: There would definitely be well, I don't know see what I'm saying because actually, because I'm thinking about it, we could have a three. So that's what I'm saying. I'm actually you know, but you know, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Andrea. Obviously I get with Jersey.
Speaker 1: But if you drafts into the house and like the girls like eating your girl out. Yeah, and I didn't even know, like umar joy of game changed. That's what you see what I'm saying. Obviously, Andrea, I.
Speaker 3: Think it'd be super mad until they in fight me.
Speaker 1: But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You're saying like like, obviously you'll be more mad if your man teaching you with a.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, because that'd be like what the fuck that would be?
Speaker 4: Like, yes, it's expected for a man to cheat with a woman. With a woman, but with a man, it's a total different story, like.
Speaker 3: Where you come from that, so you would be more mad.
Speaker 4: I would be really weirded out. You would didn't see it coming.
Speaker 3: Is it because you think gay people are yucky?
Speaker 1: No? I love but not that you're mad. Hell no, you're telling me you walked in, you walked in the room and our cell is blowing your man. You're not gonna You're not gonna blow your head off, bros.
Speaker 3: Right, is That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mine is always appear in rooms that night, like trying to wake people up.
Speaker 3: That is kind of God, That's what I'm saying. And Jeff So I think, I'm like, yeah, yes, quick plan.
Speaker 1: I feel like you is in general general. Why is it wrong that I potentially shar threesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no.
Speaker 4: No, But I honestly feel like if you're at a place in your relationship where you feel like you need to spice yourselves.
Speaker 1: And this is an option cool dressed as a UPS worker.
Speaker 6: I personally feel like I don't want to share.
Speaker 3: I got a package for you. Don't want to share?
Speaker 1: Okay, you you're in a relationship for a long you don't want to be shared.
Speaker 3: So let's say Wallejandro was like, hey, Andrea.
Speaker 1: Is that three so with my bitch right on me? You and her? Yeah, listen, can you stop?
Speaker 3: This is my scenario.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. You're with your man, right, and then a little hundred comes up. He's like, hey, what's up with you girl? Relationship but your man? But your man's like it's good one day only for how did I get the funk out of here.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think with somebody who's super okay to share me.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's weird, okay, yeah, question and we cut this off.
Speaker 2: But you're in a relationship for a long like for for years, right what chair b d Okay eight years? Eight years, that's the wrong time, almost a decade. And we're there ever a conversation about maybe spicy these because IVE heard this from relationshi where I heard this is the thing there.
Speaker 1: We're like, okay, I don't want to know this.
Speaker 2: It's just grown conversations. You don't got to give this details. But they were like, hey, then you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, eight years is kind of crazy. What the fuck y'all even talk about a lot? So we they have kids? Fool? Actually I actually had heard them have an adult conversation like about their children.
Speaker 2: Have you never had a Have you never heard adult conversations between about children.
Speaker 3: Between cold Prints song? Never during her and her baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Have a rare I really I really like the adult relationship because it's nice and that's what hella cool.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's tight as fuck cool.
Speaker 2: You're gonna bring him on stage any single lady want to meet Andre's baby daddy he is available, that.
Speaker 1: She will not have him, says, who bitch, this is me, bro, I'm just teeingout Andrea. So Andrea's team him.
Speaker 3: Well, definitely has a girlfriend, right, You're such a punk ass pussy bitch.
Speaker 1: If I'm not getting pussy nobody else's I don't give I don't give a fuck. That was That was a that was pretty good. I think we did good. That's pretty sad. In the beginning, almost cried, Yeah, how long does it take for you to get a very person personally me, I'm still on the set the first bitch that took my virginity, I'm still on the second bitch.
Speaker 3: I dated third bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't forget about nobody realistically dead us. I don't forget about nobody. It's it's just like it gets easier, you know.
Speaker 6: So does that mean that there's a possibility of you taking any of these people back?
Speaker 1: No, I make way too much money now. I got bank accounts don't even match like bitch get away from you know? But no, no, no, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like such a horrible person back then, Like I'm disappointed in those bitches that the fact they wanted to fuck with a horrible person.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying? Like it's like I wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: But they just loved it when you were down in your low waist. Yeah, that one.
Speaker 3: That's how I actually helped out a lot of people. I think, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think the day you and I just fine leve, we're gonna have so much to talk about. The other day, I was like, I want to see in a relationship, but it's it's it scares me because I think he's a Monday like PZ I we won't see. Just to be honest with us, are you a punk ass bitch? Are you like an Avro? Like Averro goes at my we don't see him for months. We also have to pay your bills. You work with us, But can I call you on around them?
Speaker 5: Something?
Speaker 1: To back out with me? Bro? You can call me on a Monday, Wednesday, Tuesday. You do it tonight. If you we're backing out tonight. What it was? You know?
Speaker 5: Simple? What you're doing? I was ill, just finished eating party question mark. That was it?
Speaker 1: All right? You guys, We're out of here. We love you guys. This partacap was a little more mellow.
Speaker 2: Ja Card almost killed himself Eardy in the episode, Like we need stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Oh, should we name it Jaccarda's Corner?
Speaker 1: And now I'm gonna name it therapy session.
Speaker 3: No, we have too many therapy sessions.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna a man. Intervention, renection, reflect, attention to mention, invention, detention, and
Speaker 3: You gotta say you were thinking