Speaker 1: And That's what You Really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to and That's what You Really miss podcast A Dream Tour.
Speaker 2: I've been so ready for this. I'm so excited for this. I'm so We've had Andrew from Gleek of the Week pod on to like, do our dream Tour setlists after season two.
Speaker 3: I'm overwhelmed at the amount of songs, the amount of creative at the amount of stuff we need to cram into one evening.
Speaker 2: But you know he can out. It's Andrew. Andrew's always got a vision, and boy is it It's quite a vision. So just be prepared. I'm sorry in advance, because you're gonna be excited for this non existent tour because we are.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want it so bad. You're gonna manifest it into existence like we are.
Speaker 2: And if anybody can manifest as a group, as a community, as a collective, it is the Gleeks. So we'll see what happens. Okay, let's talk to Andrew about our Glee Era's Dream Tour set list.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, oh my god, Kevin McKellen, Jenna Ushwitz, is that you? It's us? Oh my God, I'm so excited to be so.
Speaker 1: Happy to have you. Welcome back. We're ready, this is like, this is it.
Speaker 2: I will come with anxiety thinking about this, but you know, your voice just brings me comfort. Lets me know we're safe, lets me know we're in the best hands.
Speaker 4: Like I have been on their StairMaster every day listening to y'all. So, oh my god, I have you to thank for a Glee beaty, A body by Glee, body by Kevin and Jenna. Yeah, yeah, oh, I'm doing really really well. I am excited, scared all the things.
Speaker 2: Look what we've learned thus far is your vision is better than ours.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an other review though. So here's here's what I came up with. I broke it down. We spoke in the past, we spoke about an Era's.
Speaker 3: Like tour, right, And I think in my mind when I was working on this set list, I was like, what would the dream be?
Speaker 1: I was working on, like, what what would this.
Speaker 3: Be if we were back in two thousand and fifteen, sixty fifteen and we were like, we're doing a farewell tour?
Speaker 1: What would that look like?
Speaker 3: That's how I approached this. Now I know we had also mentioned that this could be a potential instead of.
Speaker 1: A Gally reboot, we could do a reunion tour.
Speaker 3: It's my understanding shows yes that might be have been me approached.
Speaker 1: So we have two different approaches here so.
Speaker 2: Far to it. And they're all right, you know, everything is correct.
Speaker 4: I mean I will say the Q and a episode a few months back or something where you were talking about like a reunion concert really lit a flame under me, and I imagine a lot of other gleikus. Okay, yes, very very inspired. I was really inspired by the new production of Cabaret. I don't know if either of you have seen. I have not, but they really decked out the August Wilson Like you're going in and they have all the actors in the lobby and the public space and everything, and it really gets you like amped for the show. And so I feel like what you can do for a reunion show is build McKinley High. You're walking right in and you're seeing the lockers on the walls, you're seeing the cheerios walk through passed you and everything, and they're doing maybe little routines here and there. It's very immersive. You can get your slushy this.
Speaker 2: Is where we learned that our imagination is not big enough.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean okay, to be fair, Sam texted me a few months back and was like, hey, just to put this on your horizon, you know this. She understood that this would be a colossal task. So I've had time to stew Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah. So I'm really gung ho about like this immersive like you can have like Marley's mom behind the bar, you know, and she's serving up slushy, she's serving up vitamin D tots whatever. And so the entire premise of the show I really like struggled with, like what is the concept of it. What I landed on is like a high school reunion honoring principal Shuster. And so it's like this like kind of like Pep Rally reunion of sworts and and so the opening act is called Opening Octafellas, and so it's mister Schuster and the a Caafellas doing like poison you did not? How dare you do it? And then sue In erupts and is like, as President, I'm putting a national ban on Will rapping and then starts the show. So I feel like, okay, you guys are unfortunately obliged to do Don't Stop Believing at every single live performance, so it does need to start the show with don't Stop Believing. In the first era that I'm calling O Glee, it's like og but O Glee. So it's like the original five members yourselves included, of course, starting at Don't Stop Believing. Then we have a Kurt Spotlight with as if we never say goodbye Sunset Boulevard, he can choose to do the entire blood of it all if he wants to. Whenever I call you friend by y'all wow. And then we're doing like, you know, between the songs, we're doing like little like catchups of like where the characters are now, and so we could just see, like you know, where Ardy and Tina are and their relationship. And then everyone's like, wait, where did Rachel go? And then it starts with the dunt dunt, dun't don't parade. She's in the back of the auditorium, makes her way through the isles as she does, and then once she gets to the front of the stage when she does the I'll march my band out here comes the rest of all eras of the new directions walking to the aisles, chills, chill, need everybody there, Lauren zeises, we need myron.
Speaker 2: Extension to the song, so there's enough time to get everybody.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like key modulation.
Speaker 4: And so then you'll go into home season six version. Kevin, I'm throwing it to you. You get to decide here for like the r TOLO feature, here are you choosing for Once in my Life? Or pyit? It's choose your own adventure?
Speaker 2: What did you I'm gonna do for once in my life? Because we've already done pyit exactly.
Speaker 4: I totally agree, and I really like what someone said. I think it was like another Q and A episode where someone said, like, Kevin, obviously you have reservations about going back into playing Artie, and this solution was that ALTI is just out of his chair. And then Brittany's like, you seem taller and that's the only acknowledgement. Yeah, And so I think that I love that solution.
Speaker 2: Okay, great. The problem is I wouldn't know how to perform any of these songs standing.
Speaker 4: That's it's true.
Speaker 2: I I'm thinking about doing for once in my life, not in a chair. Yeah, and it makes me so wildly uncomfortable. M I can only picture myself doing it in a chair.
Speaker 4: It's a safe place.
Speaker 2: I'll work on.
Speaker 4: It all right. Speaking of sitting, the next era, Lee has some of their best numbers were on stools. Yes, and so this next era is called here Come the Stools Doo Doo doo dooo. And of course we're starting with Jenna on lead, with three going into true colors. Jocko Artist comes out and does let Me Love you until you learn to love yourself. Then we have season six cash Jane and Mason doing will you Still Love Me Tomorrow? Head over feet mash up wow. And then this is really where I think that like gay screaming will come primarily from me. But I feel pretty unpretty. We've never had a live version. We need it, we need it really bad, Lee, And on the stools, I feel pretty. I'm pretty able to hear them.
Speaker 2: This is the case.
Speaker 4: I also Jenna and I will be having a meltdown on the side of the no, it's insane. And then Leah does another stool duet, happy Days are Here Again, Get Happy, And then Vanessa Lenji's comes out and she's like, wait a minute, I missed the entire like march of my band out there, and she tries singing big Spender. Rachel shuts her down and she sings my man Rachel not sugar, but actually I would like to hear it maybe, Yeah, she's she goes into sync the first word of my Man, and then Leah just cuts her off, just takes over. The next era is called oh my God. They're doing original songs, of course, alluding to the curt line from original song, and Brittany comes out and sings my Cup, but starting off to the melody of of my man, Oh my Cup, I love him so he'll never know, and then goes into the original my Cup. Oh this was when my brain was working an overdrive. Yeah, yeah, yeah, game, I think I think I understand homosexuality more than anybody ever.
Speaker 2: Will you can teach a course? This is next year. This is they're going to be teaching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the bouncing all right, and so my Cup. Brittany reveals that My Cup has since went triple platinum in the past ten years, and then Mercedes comes out and is like, your song isn't the only one that went triple platinum? Helped the no Yeah, and then of course, you know we had to do it loser like me. Start off the acoustic version, but the end in the season two, Yes, absolutely, all right, that's the original songs era. Next era is called Honey Nuts for Cheerios. Jigsu rolls out on stage. I am so delighted to hear that you love jigsuit, Jenna. This has been what are.
Speaker 2: Jigsue on a stage? Makes me really really happy?
Speaker 3: But imagine in like an arena, and how Sue it's just rolling out?
Speaker 4: Well, need it really bad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Need it? Need it?
Speaker 4: So Jigsue is like enough with losers, It's time for some winners and actual original recipe. Semester comes out on stage and does Vogue. Oh and then we have Hurt and Mercedes leading four minutes through the aisles, and then we have this was another mash up my mind, I don't even know what my mind is, insane, a mashup of Run the World girls with Britney leading with It's a man's man's man's world.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, with the.
Speaker 1: Pregnant lady with the pregnancy. He brought it you run it like all the way.
Speaker 2: Back like that is to so could you imagine?
Speaker 1: Don't you dare say? Run Joy Run, and this.
Speaker 4: I learned my lesson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, okay, it's a.
Speaker 4: Man's man's man's really contracting ideas.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it contradicting ideas. And then we go into uh, we're contracting ideas, as you know. And then we go Jake leading the cheerios and Nasty for the Nation. Need a live version of that, And then we need Josie Toda leading Lose my Breath with the cheerios. Yes, And then we need Clane their best duet argue with the Wall. Got to get you into my life with a marching band and everything with the cheerios.
Speaker 1: Yes, love into it.
Speaker 4: Then this era ends with buster your windows Mercedes with the Cheerios, bring out the car. I think it's so camp that you guys had that.
Speaker 2: Car full absolutely bringing out the car.
Speaker 1: We need the car.
Speaker 4: She busts the window at the end of the song, and the next era is called for our duet. We're gonna do it the car that Mercedes just busted the windows out of. Yeah already and Kitty are in that car and they're singing drive my car of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: Going to make it work that they can drive around on stage. Yeah, and then Jenna, I'm throwing it to you, choose your own adventure for the Mike and Tina duet. The two options. But is it love or is it sing?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's sing. It's definitely sing.
Speaker 4: Sing is more like I give it to Mike.
Speaker 1: It's his.
Speaker 3: It was his first big thing, and it's campy and fun, like we're in the camp world.
Speaker 1: Now, we're just we're going there, so we're going with sing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Tina has the line in the episode that it's the perfect song for that situation, and it really was all right. And then we go into this is a big Sam Spotlight Area duet because he's been with every single girl in that club. So we have Lucky with Quinn, something Stupid with Brittany, human Nature with Mercedes, and then I'll Never fall in Love Again with Rachel.
Speaker 3: Oh, and like they just keep getting better, those dots, they just keep getting It's like all the way.
Speaker 2: Up the emotionally physically beautiful.
Speaker 4: And this is where Act one breaks because then Rachel's like, Rachel sees Jesse and she's like, She's like Jesse. Act break. Second act begins with Hello Rachel and Jesse in a era that I'm calling vocal Adrenaline Junkie. Yeah, so hello Rachel and Jesse, and then Jesse leading Vocal Adrenaline and Bohemian Rhapsody, and then Unique comes out and she's like, Jesse wasn't the only person that was in vocal Adrenaline sings boogie Shoes and then everyone's like, Unique, where have you been this entire show? Unique sings, I know where I've been.
Speaker 1: You are out of control. You're out of control.
Speaker 4: If we have the vocal Adrenaline of it all, we need to have the Warbler of it all. And so the next era is called keep Calm and Warbler On. So we start with teenage dream Acoustic into original, just to get the best of both worlds. And then we get somewhere only we know. And I know this isn't like actually a Warbler's number per se, but it is the best Blaine number, so I needed to fit it in. Yeah, I'm not going to cheat your boyfriend how to Dance with You?
Speaker 1: Yes, totally. I almost put that in my absolutely so perfect yeah.
Speaker 4: And so then I watched the Taylor Swift Eras movie in anticipation for creating Wow. Yeah, one of the ideas that I really love, of course, was the surprise song of it all, and I was like, how do I integrate like a surprise song into a Glera's Yeah, And obviously y'all had countless guest stars, and so instead of surprise song, it is a surprise song, but it's a surprise guest star. You don't know who you're gonna get. It could be Americano Dance again with Kate Hudson, it could be maybe this time Chris and Chenna with you know, it can be Turkey Lurkey time with you know, anybody. And so they come out because surprise. It's a competition vocal adrenaline warblers and new directions, and the guest star judge is the judge of this competition. And so we're nearing the end.
Speaker 2: I promise I don't want to just keep on going.
Speaker 4: Let's list every single song that y'all did, all right, And so then it's time for the new directions set list, and we have all eras to all like different, you know, iterations of new directions to borrow from in an era that I'm calling ladies and gentlemen, the new directions in the way that Lea. Michelle says it because she doesn't want to say new directions. She really wants to enunciate that. Yeah. Okay. So we have the season six cast in It was like, real, I don't know what to decide for this one. It's either father Figure or take me to church. How are y'all.
Speaker 1: Feeling father Figure? Father Figure? That's in my What do you think, Kevin?
Speaker 4: I say, father Figure? It's so good, it really is. It's perfect. Yeah, okay, so father Figure. Then we have the last Rachel number of the night. It's all coming back to me now. And then ending this set list with I still haven't found what I'm looking for with the season five for you know cast, all right, and then final act the show must go all over the place or something. Starting off, of course, with many are saying best song on dog Days are over? Who? Then we are young?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Then to sir with love. Everyone's getting emotional in the way that they do talking to mister Schuster, and then mister Schuster is like, again, choose your own adventure. Are we choosing Over the Rainbow or teach your children?
Speaker 1: Teach your children?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think over the Rainbow the original brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then I think that they should have done this instead of in place of I Lived. Thank you for the music. I'm just right there. Why didn't y'all end with that? I know it wasn't your decision.
Speaker 1: It wasn't our.
Speaker 2: Decision, Jenna Space.
Speaker 4: You guys did an ab A song in the series finale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for the music.
Speaker 3: You know what, I will always agree with that.
Speaker 1: I think we could have done better.
Speaker 4: I Lived. So there's just like one republic, I'm with you, with you And so then the final song of the night, the glandcore is Somebody to Love with the entire cast, the surprise guest stars and what have you?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Some really cohesive, streamlined smart tour list.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get as many of y'all in there singing you you did the best number for each character.
Speaker 3: Let me just read you my list, because mine isn't as cohesively creatively driven. It's a lot of songs your work categories. Yeah, we're your workshop. So mine is an outline, if you will, Okay, So that we start with the hit some of the hits, right, we open with don't stop. We're aligned there, right, we do we are young. We also throw it back to my life would suck without you. We throw a little safety dance in there, this one. I don't think you got The boy is Mine.
Speaker 4: I did not include The Boy's Mine. I was specific about not including songs that like primarily focused, you know, fin Puck in Santana. I see, I.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying. Okay, yes, I went a little dreamier. Okay, so I've gone a little bit like you know, we're in We're in.
Speaker 1: The clouds a little bit.
Speaker 3: And then the end of this segment is Pompeii ooh, which is prising for me because, like I personally, it wasn't like one of those songs that I know it's a fan favorite. It wasn't one of the songs that like hit.
Speaker 1: Me all that yeah deeplyep or didn't cut that deep.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I get it, it's it's a crowd favorite. Then we we go into some mashups, right of course, no Glee without any mashups, so rumor has it someone like you. Then we go into Halo Walking on Sunshine.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that did make my cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also didn't make your cut.
Speaker 3: Singing in the Rain Umbrella, Oh okay, you know, I think I think we need some theatricality here. I'm thinking like big big screens in the back with like lots of rain and.
Speaker 1: Things and real rain. We're giving you a Britney moment, you know that whole thing.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I feel pretty. I'm pretty, and I also through it back. I don't know why this came to me, but I was got to put it in. It's my life confession's part too.
Speaker 4: Oh that is good. Wait you hate it, Keaven.
Speaker 2: I was debating it myself.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just you're like, if you know, to Andrew's point of like, what is the best that we can do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, I don't know if that's I'm not giving you the best.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you a workshop of like we should try it. We should try it out, you know, see how it feels.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And then I went into this like kind of boys versus girls moment, which I didn't fully think out properly.
Speaker 1: So it's actually not really boys versus girls.
Speaker 3: We could definitely refine this one, but right now within that segment is survivor.
Speaker 1: I will survive.
Speaker 3: Yes, tell him, not the cut song, but the girls tell him in the Blue Dresses, a full version of I wanted that way from the boys because we need it.
Speaker 1: But then I we slew it down a little bit.
Speaker 2: We do no air, oh hilarious, and.
Speaker 1: Shake it out so you know, just a little bit of here and there. Okay. So then I'll go into like a segment called the Underdogs.
Speaker 3: We open with Loser Like Me because you have to have it in there, and I had to justify putting it in there because.
Speaker 1: It's still not my favorite.
Speaker 4: You have to justify this.
Speaker 3: I guess we need it in there, so we'll do an Underdogs segment Lean on Me. Yeah, it's definitely a fun one, I thought. Then we go into True Colors. We're bringing it back a little bit faithfully until you can't always get what you want.
Speaker 1: And then we close out that segment with Breakaway.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely be in both mine and Kevin's cuts.
Speaker 3: Yes. Then we go into a New York segment where open with NYC all the show where people are walking down it's subways in the back, you know, like the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's so funny that you're including NYC when I feel like there are other New York centered songs.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you worry.
Speaker 4: We got okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So then we go into so it's not really but don't rein on my Parade?
Speaker 1: Is the I don't know it all?
Speaker 3: It's all encompassing of New York to me and the New York segment of this, So don't ran on my Parade?
Speaker 2: Is it just or is it?
Speaker 3: And then she comes down the aisle as we see, and we end up on the stage, and then Kurt's there, and then we do Being Alive because he goes into his baby number. Then we break out of there and Kate comes in. We do all that jazz Americano because we have to, and then everybody.
Speaker 1: Comes down and we do Empire State of Mind. And then this is a weird one. We break into let's have a kekey turkey.
Speaker 4: Lurkey, No, I'm with you? Why is that weird?
Speaker 2: Actually imagine watching that sect in real life and then going from that song to that song.
Speaker 1: J Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that. I get that.
Speaker 3: I also like, it's just like, tell me something that will only make sense after I watch Glee. For those people who are watching it for the first time, it's that segment. So then we go into some solos, not the Boy next Door, Iconic, not Ain't and Away, Mercedes Tour version coughs here ape Blaine, Valerie, Santiana Bohemian Rhapsody is a big one.
Speaker 1: It's not a solo.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it's in there, but okay, Glitter and the We slow it down to Glitter in the Air because that was one of Lea's favorites. Somewhere only we know another Blaine, because why isn't there two solos Blaine and this segment there has to be then slave for you into Stronger.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: Actually, you really did put some thought into this. This is inspired meld into each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a very gay list as well. Yeah, this is Well's honorary game.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Okay, then we're I have three more segments and then we're out. Uh, we're slowing it down a little bit more so.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're going into just a small segment.
Speaker 1: We're going to open it up with the loser like me from one hundred into how will I know?
Speaker 3: We're going Afapella here and then Santana comes out and does constant craveing, and then we break into the Scientist and then we're gonna go into I Know where I've been, and then we're doing I know where I've been, and I'm never going back again.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You want me to follow I know where I've been, Well.
Speaker 4: I can we can spot that.
Speaker 1: So I'm never going back again because I know where I've been.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Thanks so stupid.
Speaker 1: That is insane, and we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: She should.
Speaker 1: It was really fun to do this, Okay.
Speaker 3: So then and I really didn't like give this the time that it deserves.
Speaker 1: So this is very rough, but I'm like, I like the shape. I like the shape. Okay. The warbler section.
Speaker 3: Is teenage dream in to raise your glass into potentially uptown girl maybe, and then definitely into dark Side because that's my favorite. Okay, and then we go and I lived, still haven't found what I'm looking for. A paradise by the dashboard light, rhythm Nation like a prayer, somebody to love, it's a cardio fest.
Speaker 2: Well, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's the shell, those are the bones, those are the book fifty five.
Speaker 2: I think I would like to go off of Andrew's ideas. I was going sort of inseequential order, which I think is lazy. I was going sort of in like the early years, like Road to Nationals. I think that's boring and I don't like it. I didn't even sit right when I was doing it. It's really boring.
Speaker 4: Last week, the draft of this last week was very much like just like in chronological order, and I was like, that's so no, what is this.
Speaker 2: What I would like? So I would like to use Andrews as a framework and use ninety five percent of it and then so it's a little more than a framework. But what I would like to pitch as some additions to it, I think to the opening section after a Cafella's open up for the Glee Club for the new directions, I think we need to throw and push it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like a little taste.
Speaker 2: I think what I would like to do is do something like what Beyonce did, where she would throw in some things for a second, and she would add in some mashups, even if it was just for a touch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think because push it was one of those numbers that really set the tone for what the show was going to be totally, and I think seeing everybody hump each other on stage would.
Speaker 4: Be great an extended cast. Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would also like to add and say a little prayer ohe during your cheerio section. Okay, okay, yes, maybe the cheero section opens up with say a little prayer and then it expands. I appreciate that what you actually have going on.
Speaker 3: I will also see in the cheerio section. I don't know that it's a cheerio section without keep me hanging On?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: I was thinking that too, I really yeah.
Speaker 4: That didn't make my touch because I was so blown away by my mind coming up with it's a man's man's man's world and front the world girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get yeah, I feel.
Speaker 4: That, and so but I agree you keep Me hanging On is kind of the Quinn number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's iconic.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: Maybe we do say a little prayer into you keep Me hanging On into Andrew's, but we just do you know again little we're not doing full songs, yeah, averse just.
Speaker 1: Like a maybe a radio edit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would also like to pitch that between some of these sections as like mini act breaks. Yes, we have the trouble tones, yeah, definitely, or when we have that competition section. Maybe the trouble Tone, but we need them in new directions. I just need more trouble tones. I just they're superstars.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 1: It is the back door pilot.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if it's act breaks because obviously the trouble Tones are also in Cheerios and in the new directions, so maybe that's not a real break, or maybe it's just a dedicated section. But I need something with the trouble tones, and I need just like three to four songs, the entire all the songs that they ever did. I've been to a gay bar in the past couple months and sentence a drag queen and a sentence and that's the show and that's what really meant. And a drag queen has either sung live or has performed two I Will Survive Survivor. It happens almost every time. I don't know what's in the water lately.
Speaker 4: It's it's I know that like rumor has someone like you. It's kind of like has been that girl in terms of trouble Tones numbers. Survivor and I Will Survive is like really aging, like fine on, it's really good.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect mashup.
Speaker 4: I'm so good.
Speaker 2: I think the perfect mashups are rumor has it survivor I will Survive? And pretty un pretty. Yeah. What I would like to see for the new directions is faithfully yes, yeah, more than a feeling whoa paradise woo and I still haven't found.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel that, I feel that that that actually feels really good.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be exhausting, but like beyond I mean we're on the floor.
Speaker 4: There are probably like ten songs that were very close to making the cut but didn't make the final cut. Yeah, ABC being one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: ABC really literally like I think, God, you guys, I want you to take this compliment. It's so perfect. You sound so good on it. We had a guest on a few months back who really encapsulated your singing in such a really complimentary way. They said that Jenna, you can tell that when she's recording her audio that she's smiling while she's singing, and it's just I was like, it's so you can hear it in true colors, you can hear it in ABC. Yeah, it just sounds like you're just like so full of joy and it comes across so ABC.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very kind.
Speaker 2: That was beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's also a little bit of technique. It's like always in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's coming across.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can hear emotion.
Speaker 1: It's emotional.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what having technique is like. So I sound a little different. What else did I want to add? Look, I don't know how we could do it. If we're having a water moment, if we take Jemma's umbrella, then maybe we're doing we Found Love. Okay, Okay, I guess not. That was That was a paint.
Speaker 3: The picture is the pool on stage, mister walking on what our God can't I can't see the white suit. I just cannot see that whole number.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just want to throw it out there and get a react.
Speaker 4: You just want to be pushing the pool again that I do want to pull. That's it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What else did I haven't? I mean, you got so much of mine breakaway obviously. Yeah. I would like a carousel on stage and to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that we can do that as a back you know, a visual backdround.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what I think it is maybe it's a half carousel. Yeah, beyond I can bring out an inflatable horse, you know. I think we can have some sort of like half carousel.
Speaker 1: There's just no flying allowed.
Speaker 3: Between Katie and Beyonce both almost just going, I was like, there's no flying in our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not interested in flying. Okay, great, it would be funny and fun for me to fly, though, Like we could do.
Speaker 3: We put you we know, we need to put you in the three sixty thing like Pink and just roll around like a space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay. And I also want I think what we should add in to the theatrical aspect of this is all the times Tina had her song cut off and then she finally like loses it, Like we add we sprinkle it throughout the show, and then finally we have like a Tina. It's not even a dream sequence because I want it to be real, right, But I think she either kicks everybody off stage or everybody's there and she like yells at them and they have to be quiet. And then one spotlight Jenna in the middle of the entire place singing true colors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's kind let her have this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just I wanted to be and I wanted to be later in the show like three quarters of the way through, like I want it to be you want the build up?
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Honestly though, the build up is actually really funny, like Tina coming out to do a full number of Revolution and getting caught off and being like going off and then going back and like doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's really that's a gag, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, good? Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I understand why you didn't have some of these other numbers because Corey, and Iya and Mark. But if there was a way, I think we need to build out and Andrew's fantasy here a way to sort of honor them and like do some of their numbers. I don't know how we do that. I don't know necessarily what that looks like. If you have a big screen and like for example, if we're doing River Deep, you mask Amber out of that, so it's just Naya's part and you have Amber actually on stage. I do of like what we do with Pertion of.
Speaker 3: It Broken Kevin, where you like take you know, the original vocals and then you like build upon them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I think, like, because like Smooth Criminal is such a great number, there's obviously so many, so there has to end for Corey too, Like I feel like there's got to be some way to like build out one or two moments. It'll workshop that. I see what you're saying, because I think you can do it and be respectful, honor the fan service that you want to, like get the feeling of performance and how much we love some of these numbers.
Speaker 1: Right, I appreciate that, but I.
Speaker 2: Think maybe it's in that way, Like I don't. I don't think holograms are it.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 2: Not into it, but I think, like, let's see them on a huge screen. Yeah, gigantic.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we can add some of those things in. Okay, let me see what else that you had that I did not. I did have any way you want to love and touch and squeeze and faithfully like the full thing, but.
Speaker 1: Faithfully.
Speaker 2: I also had buster windows with a full card. I also had no air, but only for like a touch of it because it's so absurd.
Speaker 3: It's almost like Pinks concert. I keep coming back to Pink's concert because it's one of the best concerts I think I've ever seen. She has like the treadmill as the stage, right, where the treadmill and she's walking.
Speaker 1: What if we had like the tread will come.
Speaker 3: Out and there's air, you know, like and then you see the hallway out of the way.
Speaker 1: Really special.
Speaker 2: Okay, what might be fun is doing that into buster your windows. So we're just getting a lot of movement right right now. I'm just thinking about drive my car after busty windows.
Speaker 3: That is the car songs and getting in the Artie and Kitty and escalade.
Speaker 2: You're an insane human driving on there.
Speaker 4: In the backseat making out. Yeah, and then they come out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They come out through the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would also like to add in without you mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know if that gets enough love. And it's a personal favorite.
Speaker 4: I love that arrangement.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Yeah, and I think you have Jacob doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah let me love you and n rhythmation.
Speaker 2: Ever since you said we can't people flying, I'm now picturing all of these numbers suspended in the air literer like me flying.
Speaker 1: We have to rework this if we're making it to the sphere.
Speaker 2: So you're right right.
Speaker 4: Oar now you know if we are, we have to rework it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jenna had Yeah, Jenna we didn't even Okay, keep up, keep on.
Speaker 1: Glee Residency in the Sphere twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Well I think like those would only be some of my additions to both of yours. Yeah, I love having Also, if we do a residency, you can have those guests come in and out, you know. I think that is great. And you set up those numbers beforehand, yes, practically like.
Speaker 4: And it's like, who am I going to get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, like joy.
Speaker 4: And then people keep on coming back because they're like, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Gwyneth has multiple numbers. You can come back several different times, different ones, several different times.
Speaker 4: June' swib come on God, the blind.
Speaker 1: Box of it all.
Speaker 3: You know, it gets people buying more tickets coming again, you don't know.
Speaker 2: Imagine I went to the Glee Show last night and saw Ricky.
Speaker 4: Martin Yeah yeah, yah ya, Omil Patrick Harris at the Glicia last Yeah yeah Omer.
Speaker 2: I would like to see Matt Boehmer and Darren do a number live. I would like to see dream on Yeah, Neil and Matt live, Like that would be insane. That would be and what I think, you know from a not that we need to discuss this now, but I will getting some of these big stars to come to a tour. It's just like Glee, Like when are you going to get to perform in an arena or a sphere exactly with this production great never never.
Speaker 1: There we go Never.
Speaker 4: Leah on her tour is like doing current songs that she feels that Rachel would sing, you know, since the series ended. I feel like my question to y'all, do you think that there's a space for that here or is it like too crowded already with so many of the classics.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it is. I think it's crowded, but I think just like having those guests, I think we could throw in a couple of Core new covers, like yeah, as the show goes on. I don't know how long this residency.
Speaker 3: We swapped out we like on our tour obviously, like people got sick, things got happened, so like we definitely swapped out, Like the Encore changed a little bit.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was a shorter tour.
Speaker 3: So but I think you we could spop out numbers in the Encore, Like it doesn't have to be set right, so like driver's license could be in there of course, or like a new Swifty song like somebody else wanted to sing.
Speaker 1: I think I definitely think there's space.
Speaker 2: There for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great idea. I can see this now and it's us, three of us, Ryan the creatives, and we're delusionable.
Speaker 1: Should we text Ryan? I just say we should do really playing with me.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's like.
Speaker 1: I honestly feel like this is this is the move.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think. Everybody listening, we need to start like an online petition.
Speaker 4: Change dot org.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, change dot org. You need a Glee reunion concert. We'll also talk to Ryan.
Speaker 4: I tell if you're joking or not. I'm not ill because I'm ready to lock in. Let's actually already, it's part of the deal. Yeah, we're not coming unless Andrew is. Oh no, you can. This is my gift to y'all. You can use this audio file.
Speaker 2: No bring the amount of time you have dedicated to Glee.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the creative direction is really it's just it's.
Speaker 1: All there in the world. I get all that. I get it. I get it. I love that bar Idea. We do slushies, we do hard slushies.
Speaker 2: We do. I also think we have drag queens just up as some of the characters so out there that there's.
Speaker 1: A karaoke after show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a del b the whole ding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 4: There was a version of this where the opening act was all of the Glee Project contestants, which I think that could also work.
Speaker 1: No, no, gosh, the very talented there.
Speaker 2: Lest we forget the first Glee cast to win acting Tony's Hello off from the.
Speaker 4: Glee Project Something in the Water, Wow in the.
Speaker 2: Water, it's talent, Andrews.
Speaker 3: Where are the real ones?
Speaker 1: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Anything else? Anything else? Andrew because we Honestly, I can't even explain how impressed I am by this tour and by all of your reco lost one.
Speaker 4: What are we doing next?
Speaker 3: I know, let's stream up something and we can just do it as an interim, because why not.
Speaker 1: This is our podcast. We're we're the bosses.
Speaker 4: I love that you guys are being so secretive about what you're doing. Now, that you guys are like something fun plan, I'm like.
Speaker 2: All right, what is it?
Speaker 1: Do you have any any idea?
Speaker 4: I have no concept. Is it an idea that you're very excited for? I would hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it's not directly related to Glee. Ooh yeah, Okay, have I said too much?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, just the rd load okay, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Andrew, thank you so much for taking all the time to do to think up this brilliant tour list.
Speaker 1: We'll text Ryan after.
Speaker 2: This constantly in awe of you. Seriously. Thank you for coming back so many times. Thank you for doing your show. Thank you for being the sweetest and smartest and better than us at doing yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, surreal even having a conversation with y'all. So thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks Andrew.
Speaker 4: All right, Cia, bye bye.
Speaker 2: We have that tour ready to go, locked and loaded.
Speaker 1: I mean, that tour is.
Speaker 2: It's going to be great.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Everybody your tickets, everybody tickets pre sale up now.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the Dream Tour, the Dream Reunion. If you'd like to see it, feel free to GMR creators.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. But how fun would that be?
Speaker 2: Oh? It would be I would absolutely love to do that.
Speaker 1: That would be like.
Speaker 2: Because I also think it's different enough. We're not trying to recreate something we've already done, right. I think people have done this before. I don't think everybody had a great experience doing the tour, and I think people.
Speaker 1: We need a corrective experience exactly.
Speaker 2: I think people would actually appreciate that it's something exciting, something to all get to be together again in a fun way. It's I feel like it's pretty low pressure in that way because it's a concert. It's not I feel like there's a lot of pressure to like really make it work.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's a is it a remake? Is it a reimagining? Is it an inspired by?
Speaker 1: Where's the tour? Is just like a core thing?
Speaker 2: Right, We've done it things we already that work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a concert. I mean, who can say no to a like anybody can do concerts?
Speaker 1: Who's saying I.
Speaker 2: Don't know any See Jenna's face on the sphere, That's what I want.
Speaker 1: I do not want to see the sphere.
Speaker 3: Well, we hope you guys enjoyed the Dream Tour set list with Andrew. To Andrew for creating that incredible tour set list for us, and yeah, come back next week and.
Speaker 2: That's what you really miss Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss POD. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.