Speaker 1: What's up, Frindos, and welcome into Leading Off the Wednesday, September twenty seventh edition Peanuts Cracker Jacks. They're in the chat. That's Casey Bubba right to my left, kind of your visual right. You guys can see on Twitter at beat Intric. I am the Welsh. Thank you guys for hanging out with us. And it is Championship week, baby, Like Jacob said, let's ride Broncos Nation, Let's ride Rockies Nation, Let's ride. We're gonna do the stuff and things in the second to last episode, season finale coming up on Friday. Oh my god, but there were some big performances. Streaming pictures this week have been wild. We're gonna give you a few more for Thursday and Friday. We got some bets. I gotta bet that I love so much that I wish we were thirty minutes even earlier, because that bet went from a plus one twenty five to a minus money number in a matter of twenty minutes. We'll tell you what that is. We got price Picks because this episode, so it is brought to you by Price Picks. Use that promo code leading Off, Get hooked up A one hundred percent match up to one hundred bucks that, if you are wondering, is free money, and that is a great deal. So go and check them out today we can price picks because that same bet is also in my price picks, so we'll do that.
Speaker 2: Boba.
Speaker 1: How we doing, brother, We're down to the final three days. I cannot freaking believe it. What are those last little grinds looking like?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 3: We're doing well, and luckily I don't do any daily leagues, so it's I said it on Monday and crossing my fingers and I'll reset some of my NFPC lineups for the bats at least on Friday. But it's a lot of watching live standings change and going from first to third to second, back to third to first. It's all over the board. It's a it's a roller coaster of emotions right now. As they would say, mmm, that's how I go. I didn't even check my best balls. My best balls are where it's at. My big important leagues were into the championship week fails, which have definitely disappointed me. But a lot of you are doing great. Joshua's in the chat saying I'm currently in a championship with a four eighty eight to two, fourteen point lead. I think you're looking.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think it pretty good, pretty good, pretty pretty good. Maybe you had Ellie or maybe you had Sodo. We're gonna talk about those guys going up a little bit. Yeah, except for General Luke, who said I bened Ellie yesterday. Loof also going on as cheap plug over to the ITL Fantasy Baseball pod that I think we'll be dropping tomorrow. We're doing that early mock that's been going on, and I should have checked where Ellie has been going because I'm very I'm very curious to dissect, also wanting to dissect like the draft you guys did the Robert petrou one with like mine, and kind of seeing where the big differences ended up being.
Speaker 2: You know, Ellie went the third pick around to pick eighteen overall.
Speaker 1: He went eighteen overall on yours. Yep, Okay, I'm looking at mine now, Ellie. I don't think I think Ellie went later because of the struggles. Yeah, Ellie went the eighth pick in the third round, so in fifteen math that would be forty three.
Speaker 3: So that's more doable for me. This eighteenth overall not a chance even before.
Speaker 1: But I think you guys were like a month ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even before the struggles, I was never going to be in on that forty three.
Speaker 2: You were starting to get in the wheelhouse of interesting.
Speaker 1: I think mid third round sounds like Ellie, right.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's fair. I can get behind that at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and jumping into the headlines, we'll actually jump right over to that. The reason we're talking so much about Ellie. He went three for five, two homers, four RBIs, which now gives him thirteen homers and thirty three stolen bases on the year, which is both impressive and then also like a little down if you think about it, because there's been a lot of negativity towards the batting average and just the inconsistencies of Ellie. He's been up for a decent amount of time. But you also look at those pure numbers. Thirteen and thirty three over an entire season is pretty good. Then you start to play the extrapolating game, and Ellie's in another world. He hit one for sixty. I think he had another one nineteen max ev. So I mean the pure power is onto play. It is truly with Ellie just about making consistent contact exactly like we talked about with O'Neil Cruz. And I hate to do that because I think that's kind of like sometimes you're being stupid and cheap comps. We're like, oh look big six foot ye and it's just like the same. We're trying to just make the players. Yeah, we're trying to make them the same player. But the similarities are eerie. Yeah, they are eerie with it. The strikeout numbers thirty four percent with Ellie right now. But to end to hot is a pretty pretty important thing. He's hitting well, actually, he's not really hitting ending hot these last couple of games, one ninety two this month, one ninety eight last month, two thirty eight in July, and three oh seven in June. So it has been a pretty stark teardown. And he's gonna have to learn to hit lefties because he's hitting one eighty five against lefties. But I think third round seems about the place that Ellie's gonna go for next year. And I think you agree, yea.
Speaker 3: I think he's pretty pretty much about right, especially if he somehow finishes strong this weekend.
Speaker 2: People remember that in a big.
Speaker 1: Way Yeah, the like the last week or two can mean so much to players value in all the breakdowns we're going to do. I mean, think about where Michael King has been an oh man last month is going to do to his value outside of like a lot of us. Yeah, I said it was a month ago. Like when I start to like dig in, I'm excited to dig into him because he's going to be a sleeper. He's not a sleeper. It's just not a sleeper pre anymore. Because he's been so good towards the back half of the year, it's going to have ruined and kind of taken that off the table, like it ruined in like the best possible way I can tell everyone.
Speaker 2: I I heard a fun comparison with Michael King.
Speaker 3: He's like this year's Justin Steele wor he finished the season strong and it moved him up draft boards just enough, or people who are actually interested in him now instead of a sleeper, he's on the radar from like maybe pick one twenty to one seventy something like that type player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely agree. Some other performances are actually going to talk about Michael King and a few others here in just a little bit. But want to talk about one Soto that was actually the lead for today. Wan Soto win three for four, had a couple homers on Tuesday now hitting two seventy six, which is very impressive. You paid attention to his line, like you know a month ago or even two weeks ago. He has a career high thirty five homers, over one hundred RBI and ten stolen bases in just under seven hundred plate appearances. But Bob, I don't know if you paid attention to this. In the month of September, ten of those thirty five homers with the first three sixty bat yeah, three sixty batting average, and five half of his stolen bases have come in this month. So one Soto is ending out this season wildly hot. And on top of it all, there are rumors that the Padres are going to listen on trades for Juan Soto. So, ladies and gentlemen, you have just found number two in the biggest conversation piece in the offseason, where's Otani go? And where's one Soto gonna get traded? And everyone is gonna make their case of the prospects they can trade to get one to get one Sodo.
Speaker 3: And it's not two things amazing finished by Soto proving once again like the slow start kind of battling injuries that were reported. He's so close to having a monster season, like he's still so young, Like the.
Speaker 2: Talent is there. It's gonna be interesting. It's not just Soto.
Speaker 3: They're talking about cutting their payroll from like two fifty five to two hundred million, so Sodo's gonna be on. They have like Snell's obviously gone, So it's gonna be an interesting one. Where's the enelsa young winner go? But they're gonna probably have to move another piece that's under contract, and if they want to get to the two hundred million parts, that's.
Speaker 1: Well, like what is that like? You can't move Darvish, you can't move Machado. You're not gonna be able to definitely be able to Who's like are they gonna just give them? They're gonna do giveaway thing?
Speaker 3: You're not your other storyline, Mike Trout wants to go, Like there's a lot of moving parts that want to go for high.
Speaker 2: Dollars right now.
Speaker 1: I don't I think it's like Hater goes because I don't think.
Speaker 2: Hater will go. Yeah, Hater with the drama of the past week. Hater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sodo will go and then maybe they'll dump another thing here or there. But at the end of the day, they're not gonna put themselves in a situation where they don't still have superstars. They build this up, they trade it away so much. They've got some more depth in the minor leagues. Ino and Saras and I were just talking about the arison A Fall League rosters which are not great, which I've mentioned, and they've got a couple of pieces specifically, we're talking about this one guy, Graham Polly, who I'm interested in twenty twenty season, but some higher strikeout rates, and that is kind of like one of those pieces that they love to trade. You know that they would end up moving that. You know, maybe what they're going to do is they're going to package him in or they're going to get these salary dumps out, and then they're going to make a couple more aggressive trades because Jackson Merrill can uh star getting work this year and maybe I don't know if Bogarts goes, but even if you were to get rid of like Hater and Soda, you still have Machada you still have Bogarts, you still have Darvish, you still got your big pieces, but they need pitching help. That's going to be the really big one. So those are the speculative ones. The I got texts about the Darvis thing with why he'll be a Chicago cub And there's a lot of cub ones that I was getting, like PCA going and we'll we'll see where that ends up.
Speaker 2: But get Matt Nervis. There you go.
Speaker 1: But I think everybody has to remember it, at least I'm if I'm incorrect. I'm pretty sure Soto's a free agent after this year.
Speaker 2: SODA's got one year deal. You're not going to get traded for one year. You're not gonna get the King's Ransomer.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get PCA. You're not gonna get anything huge, huge.
Speaker 3: Shoes unless he agrees to a new contract as part as like a science trail seeing in the NBA, it ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Where do you think Soto belongs in the draft for next year?
Speaker 2: Back into the first round?
Speaker 1: Still he went eleven in the early month.
Speaker 3: That works just because he has so much upside, like it's stupid upside. I will say this much though in the early DC we did he went picked four of round.
Speaker 1: Three pick four.
Speaker 2: Wow, really yeah.
Speaker 3: That's picked thirty four overall because the struggles were real.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I mean again, half his stolen bases have come this month and then he's had whatever that math would end up being like.
Speaker 3: The great, the Great James Anderson got him to go with Julio Rodriguez an emmanual class A.
Speaker 2: So not a bad start for James Anderson.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty good group, especially getting Soto back there. A couple other just interesting performances. Yesterday Christian Walker Homer twice had a double. He drove in six. He drove in the most and I've been staring at him in this early mock draft. He's one of those guys. Man, when you don't pay for the elite players. Around the fifth, sixth round, it doesn't feel like you should take him. But that's where he's gonna go, if not earlier, when you're gonna end up looking at the monstrous numbers, it's gonna be a mid thirty, you know, high run, high RBI, good batting average. Again, Christian Walker is gonna walk in as one of the more underrate. Now sometimes we get into dangerous territory when we're like, oh, I don't want the elite guys because I can go and get you know, a Christian Walker. Later we said that about a Brady this year and that didn't work out, or Vini Paspentino and that didn't work out. But Christian Walker is going to be a very popular Homer power chase piece, probably post like seventy five in draft something like that.
Speaker 3: He went with the thirteenth pick a round five in our deal, so almost carry the two almost as like pick seventy two.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Carry the two. Let me see where he went here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, but I agree. I love Christian Walker.
Speaker 3: He's been He was a big time winner for people a couple of years ago, got the bump a bit and drafts this year. It's just kind of proving that that one year was kind of a rough go for Christian Walker. The town's legit team's getting better around him. So I love Christian Walker.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting though, like when you look at it, is it gonna be feasible to pay that price, because you know, Goldie's fallen so much. You got bell injury, you got some other fish basement going around that that make it interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, ninth pick in the sixth round for Christian Walker, that's I think that's still pretty good. That's like, I don't know what the hell pick that is. I can't carry any math right now, but it's it's a good number. I think it's a pretty decent number for the production they're getting. Also, this is a guy that's gonna rock it up boards. But you just wonder if there's gonna still be a half decent discount Nolan Jones. It is nineteenth homer of the year to eighty nine. He's gonna be walking out right around nineteen stolen bases seven I'm sorry, nineteen homer, seventeen stolen bases in around four hundred played appearances, which you all can carry some math there. That's going to equate to a relative projected twenty five to twenty five season in Colorado, hitting in a primary spot. It's gonna be hard for us to not love, all of us love Nolan Jones.
Speaker 2: Next year.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna be where does the math, Where does the number end up settling out if it's post one fifty, because not everybody's caught in Yeah, exactly, lock it up.
Speaker 3: Lock it up, Yeah, I would. I'll dream for a post one fifty. I just don't know because the sharps will be on top of this one. I have so many shares of Nolan Jones and Draft champions and Best Ball formats. I was on him out the gate. It's been glorious rostering him this season. But yeah, it's gonna be tough. I think that ADP is gonna creep up to more towards the one hundred world than past one to fifty World one.
Speaker 1: He actually just went three picks ago in our draft. He went one fourteen, So yeah, that's probably about right.
Speaker 3: It's probably like one to one fifteen makes a lot of sense just because and he might even if he has a big week and he's got coors Field, if he finishes twenty twenty during this season, he's gonna jump even more because we see those twenty twenty numbers and it just elevates your fantasy stock in.
Speaker 1: A huge Wonkey said her favorite trade of the year was when she got Nolan Jones for Nolan Aernado.
Speaker 2: It works, It works, yeah, trade of.
Speaker 1: The Nolans that you can do that Hey, streamer update We've been talking a ton, and we're gonna talk here in just a second about a few of the streamers. You can look for the rest of the week. But the streamer update, it's been pretty good, guys, like all the not just like it's not my about like we've given you the best. Just like the people that are out there that are streamable that a lot of us are talking about, they are working out. So Michael King one hit over six innings against the Blue Jays, that was my number one favorite. He was awesome. Bailey Ober shut out the A's over five and struck out eight. Redebtmers had a big performance seven strikeouts over seven innings, gave up one earned run against the Rangers, Bobby Miller nine strikeouts, seven innings, two runs, Rhys Olsen gave up two runs, well, only one earn in five and two thirds, struck out seven. And then Ryan Peppio, who somewhere a little bit timid about but he ends up having another strong performance, giving up one run, five hits six innings. The streamers have been phenomenal so far. Knock on wood because tomorrow two of our well Cole Reagan's is no longer like even probably available, But some of those pitchers you know that we like are still floating out there. But none of those guys that we had are like I mean, I suppose there's a possibility you could get a Sunday start. I don't know out of all those guys I just mentioned where you're going to get the Sunday start from and pushing and stuff like that. But pay attention because they've all been really, really good. Like Pepio is one you might.
Speaker 3: Possibly you might get. You could get it all sudden potentially in there. That's another one. A shameless plug. On yesterday's bench with Bubba, we went through the Friday, Saturday, Sunday schedules to help you pick up potential streamers and who might pitch who might not based on what's available right now.
Speaker 1: It's been pretty awesome. So let's talk about some of those real quick for the rest of the week. Thursday I went through. There's only one and it's Sawyer Gibson Long. That's it. And unfortunately he's going up against col Reagan, So if you're chasing wins, it's kind of dicey. I think the performance wise against that offense, it's still good. He's still a strikeout option. He's been relatively consistent. That might be kind of a duel, or it could blow up on our faces. But Gibson Long was the only Thursday streamer I really saw that I would feel comfortable with that's actually available about because it's a smaller slate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not taking the chances on some of these other guys that it would be. You take your desperate heaves over the weekend if you absolutely need somebody.
Speaker 1: But on Friday, I'm going to present a bunch of names to you. First off, we've got Kyle Hendricks at Milwaukee. Yay or nay?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that's a good one with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, wins ratios, not strikeouts. That's your chase, Probably gonna help your whip. How about this chase? Still seth now Set. It's been a little bit dicey in some of the performances, but he's starting to go a little bit deeper. And to me, this was a strikeout chase so versus Oakland?
Speaker 2: Do you like Silsea one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: I wrote down a list in case we don't talk about them, and towards the top of that list, I strike out upside when he's on amazing. You mentioned the struggles of light, but still a phenomenal streaming option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he put I put him as number two. Now the next three are more questions because I don't think they're certain here. I think sil Seth is not certain. But this is kind of like the Sawyer Gibson along, going against the A's type of thing. And and sil Seth could have ten strikeouts. So if I'm chasing strikeouts and I'm not too concerned maybe about him giving up like two or three earned runs, then I would be slotting him in. Here are these yay or nay? Tyler McGill versus Phillies.
Speaker 3: It might be a resting Phillies team. I might be your benefit there. I would pick some of these other guys we'll discuss. But if you really really really need potential strikeouts, sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just rank them them. You got Tyler McGill versus Philly ken Waldachuck versus the Angels, and re you versus Tampa Bay. So then how would you rank those for streaming on front?
Speaker 3: For those three, I'd go wal to Chuck mcgil ryu because right, he's just been so inconsistent, so I love Waldachuck.
Speaker 2: I think he's a great option.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm I think it's riskier. I think there's a lot more risk in there. But Waldachuck in that matchup is a little bit better. So those are going to be the options we're probably.
Speaker 2: Looking and you're going to give you three more four what day Friday? Friday potentially?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's hear him.
Speaker 3: John means won't be a lot of strikeouts, but he's getting stretched out and ratio should be amazing, and they need going to get stretched out for the postseason.
Speaker 1: What's the matchup?
Speaker 3: Baltimore takes one takes on the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'll take my chances there.
Speaker 3: I love Alec marsh for the Royals. They've been using him as a piggyback role. He still goes about five innings, gets your strikeouts, been picked up, wins in three straight outings, gets.
Speaker 2: A depleted Yankees team. Okay, that's a fun one.
Speaker 3: And then Nick Martinez of the Padres has been much better over his last few and he gets the Chicago White Sox.
Speaker 1: Well, I like that one, okay, because I don't. I'm not in love with those other ones. I think there's a lot more risk in play, especially because we're that's a Friday with like two other days to go in your season. That Nick Martine is wan I like a lot, and we're going to pick on the White Sox here and just a tiny bit, so yes, I am about that one uh last thing on the pitching side here. Did you see George Kirby get hit by a baseball? Someone in the stands threw a ball and it hit him. I feel bad for him, and and the replay video I saw too, it was just I think it was like Ty French just pick up the ball and threw it in the stands and it's like, don't throw the.
Speaker 3: Ball back, monsters, And it's the worst part.
Speaker 2: It's in Seattle.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, and he was like standing on the mountain. I mean, I can't with our layouts. I can't like pull up the videos here. But he was just like sitting there holding the ball, kind of getting ready and I want to just look at it again, and then he just gets whapped and he just kind of looks around. Yeah. So I'm watching the replay here and yeah, yeah, so sorry, but he's doing this. He's got his hands up with a glove and he's like, hey, I need a baseball, and a ball just WAPs him in the stomach, right in the tummy. Yeah, you got tummy wapped and I've never seen before. And he looks around and then they just they're just like, here you go, here's the ball. So what a weird what a weird season and weird thing for Kirby and insane insane? That was odd odd baseball time. Let's talk about some injuries. Luise Robert going to the IL with an MCL sprain. Good season, over one hundred and forty five games, thirty eight homers, twenty stolen bases, probably going to be a very very well like second round pick in my mind on the back end of the second round. But you know, one hundred and forty five games for Luis Robert is like him playing one hundred and eighty five exactly.
Speaker 3: I was actually a shocked that I saw one forty five next to his name. I'm like, oh, wow, what they expected.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. Corey Seeger, but he's out for the year, so that's not good. Corey Seeger left Tuesday's game after being hit by a pitch on the forearm. X rays were negative. I don't know. We're at the point where I'm not sure you'd just even come back with.
Speaker 2: Especially the Range Rangers are fighting for postseason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose you're right with the with it being negative, But dude, he has just had like left and right and left and right.
Speaker 3: That's It's a typical Courty seeing your season. That's why I always have trouble drafting him. I know how good he is, but man, he makes you wear it.
Speaker 1: You see one he said Wels she needs a tummy wap segment next year when he talks about the Yeah, and we could get like the well say, we need to have a song that's similar to wap.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that? Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: I had another joke I was gonna make, but this is a teachy showy show.
Speaker 1: It was fine, but yeah, we have the tummy wap segment for sure. Aaron Judge is not going to need off season surgery on his knee, So that's a good positive sign if everybody's paying attention to that Chas McCormick was held helped out the field after a ninety nine mile prior fastball hit him on the back. So I don't care where.
Speaker 2: It hits you watch that video, he collapses.
Speaker 3: Like it was nasty, really ninety nine mile an hour straight to like the bottom of the middle, the numbers of the back right there, right on the spine, just poking every time.
Speaker 1: It just every hit, I just am like, oh every cringe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like getting hit by a baseball is like a tattoo, where it's like it always hurts, but there's like a few places that don't hurt quite as much, and then there's a couple that are like the worst. And I feel like the same places where the tattoo hurts, that's where the ball balls the most, where it's like on your spine and you're just like, oh my god, you know something like that. But I don't know if it hurts like to get the inside of your wrist hit by the ball. I don't think that might be the only tattoo makes a difference. You guys. Let me know. I forgot to tell you we do have a Corbin Carroll Welsh where it is the final one, the final one of the season.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give you guys the hint, the final one of the season, the tip. Where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carrol coming up here in like five minutes home the guess is home. It's not as easy as you think. Home is your guess. Where are we? You'll be able to find out here in just a bit. Three up and three down, seth Lugo eight and two thirds struck out seven, giving up nowhere and runs. There's just a great pickup on the back half of the year he's been. Josiah Gray went six, struck out seven, gave up one and run. If you were chasing some stolen bases, Will Benson didn't do a bunch, but he did steal two yesterday, so pay attention to him for the rest of the year. On the down, Hunter Green three innings, seven earned runs, as he can do on either side. Lucas Giolito has been a regular mainstay of this list. Three and one third gave up five and runs, walked five, and we had key Brian Hayes and Lawrence Butler both go zero for four with four strikeouts. That's not super great, Bubba. What is great his price picks, price picked promo code leading off. Like I said at the top of the show, one hundred percent matchup to one hundred dollars. They have supported us all season long. I hope you guys have checked them out, because they don't end when baseball ends. It's year round because it covered lots of sports. So go and check them out today, deposit and start preparing for next year. Get that account locked up and you can do some more with us. Price Picks promo code leading off Bubba, what are you doing on the price Picks today?
Speaker 3: Kyle Schuber over half a total base I'll take my chances. They're usually their walks, but maybe he runs into one in a friendly matchup. Monthsy over one and a half total bases and Coors Field seems too good to be true, so I like that one a lot. And then Cheriks School over six and a half. K's versus the Royal School has been nothing short of amazing this season. Kato walk of nearly thirty two percent over the last thirty days, the only pitcher with one over thirty percent.
Speaker 2: I'll take my chances with the school.
Speaker 1: I agree with you on Schooble because I have a strikeout combo, but I'm not going to give it a name. Let's just say it's a strikeout combo. Today, I give my cute little names. I don't think we need to do a strikeout cute little you know name thing. If you know where I'm going with this, because I'm going to go with Scooble strikeouts, Scooble k's on the up. I'm going to go with Brandon fought k's on the up at five and a half. And I'm going to go with Joey Estes and Pablo Lopez twelve and a half strikeouts on the down so under. So that is my k prop for the three sides again, Estes, Lopez under school fought over. That is my trendy little prize picks today. And going over to the bets. The bet I teased is Brandon fought strikeouts today. I looked at it thirty minutes ago, thirty twenty five minutes ago. It was five and a half plus one twenty five. Then the news came out, which, by the way, the White Sox with their current construction, we're riking out all bunch of rities, striking out a bunch. But then we got word not only is Louise Robert out, but Tim Anderson was sitting and I'm completely forgetting the other person. It was Andrew Vaughan, but there was another big bat sitting today. That number went from plus twenty one twenty five to minus one oh five on DraftKings. But I did find a book book that not only did I also have a little extra boost that had it at plus one fifteen. That would be MGM. So I took that bet. I bet it. It is on the Betting pros app. Got the hat right here, download the Betting pros app if you want. We've had the leading off group all season long, two hundred plus people. We're tracking all the bets, and I put my bet in Brandon fought. That game starts in about an hour and a half. As we're recording this, Brandon Fott strikeouts five and a half over as well. I am going with the Detroit Tigers through the first five innings being up a run that's kind of a TERRK schooble play and Minnesota just straight run line minus one and a half, minus one twenty five, so up by two runs through the whole game, up against the A. So I kind of pared all my pieces together. Those are my bets. What about a DFS today.
Speaker 3: Well, my bets for the day. I'm going to have some fun with some RBI props. We're gonna have Nolan Jones at plus one fifty over half an RBI, Christopher Morell over half a RBL plus one seventy five, and Matt Olsen over half an RBI at plus one thirty five.
Speaker 2: I think those are fun plus money bets.
Speaker 1: I didn't even ask you your bets. I'm sorry, I was like, what's ons? For some reason, I thought you went, but I just transitioned in.
Speaker 3: But I did the RBI ones. I thought there was some interesting value there in the plus money world. So have some funnel some product that day DFS. Though it's a nine game slate, Pablo Lopez is expensive. He's eleven point four K begaus the Oakland Athletics probably worth it. And if you want some value, Dane Dunning at the Angels at seven point eight K, Wade Miley versus the Cardinals at seven point four k if Johano Vieto, somebody's put in the player pool. I like him as well as a discand of play. Pitching is not great on this slate, so slates like that, I usually punt pitching and pay for bats. Speaking of bats, Minnesota versus Estis of the a's of stack your twins, stack your doggs and Coors once again against Nate Davis. That's a great spot and stacked the Cubs were sterius buyings. He's making a spot start for the Braves. So those are all great spots, Brays, I have a hangover game ahead of them. And then if you want some value, Marco Luciano's playing every day and looks pretty good up there at to play two point nine cavers Waldron and then Tyron Taylor is a great value.
Speaker 2: Two point nine cavers to lefty Zach Thompson.
Speaker 1: All right, so the guests, Where in the world are Welsh and Corby and Carroll? There are some doozy guesses here? Uh the one that made me laugh the most, even talking about Marlago. What are we talking about here? We saw grand canyon in here. Well, let's set the stage for one fun i'ma have a little montage video, I think. But where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carroll today? The guests is home. Lots of grand canyons in here. I get the guests circling back around. That makes a whole lot of sense. Milwaukee, that's not my home. I don't know where we're going here. Joey P's house by Sabo.
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 1: That's a. These are very good guesses. Do you have a guest though, Bubba, it's a very ambiguous one.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Oh, Corbyn Carroll from the Seattle area, were you giving tummy taps to George Kirby?
Speaker 1: Tummy tummy you play with Corby? Oh, that's the end of the season. Tummy taps, tummy WAPs, tummy WAPs or when you get hit from the stands not whatever you're thinking. What is wrong with you? No, you dirt bag. It's not that. It's not Seattle. There's not tummy wap taps, any of that stuff. Where is home, everybody, It's right here at Fantasy Pros. We're at the Fantasy Pro's main office. Look at us. We're so happy we got the logo back there where corporate headquarters of Fantasy Pros, where Fantasy Pros has been nice enough to have me all season long, Carol because of me, has been here all season long. And you guys, come on, guys, this is home, Tummy.
Speaker 2: That nobody got it. I might not be going home many time soon, so.
Speaker 1: You might not be back at the office. That might have been the last time you see the Fantasy Pro's home office was right there. Coming up on Friday, we will have the season finale of all of that. I gotta be honestly, I don't know how many track I've seen a couple of people that have gotten multiple I might spin wheel or something like that for giving away a card, which is just my little fun thing. So thank you guys for having fun. That's why the peanuts of Cracker Jacks. The audience of this show is the greatest. And check this.
Speaker 2: Out, Bubba.
Speaker 1: I have been setting the stage that this home run contest was gonna pretty much be over. It ain't over look at this at the top.
Speaker 2: We have a comeback.
Speaker 1: Don't call it a comeback. With five days left to go, jj Tator has moved within two home runs of Blue Harvester. The board is sixty for Harvester, fifty eight for JJ Tator. We now have six people on the fifty home run mark, which is insane. We've got Razor Ramone, who is five back. I don't want to say that Razor Ramon, Bobby Good and our Hoffman are out the kind of kind of out, you know, maybe they'll come back, but JJ Tator and Blue Harvester are gonna make this a race that is exciting. Wonkie has been awesome at forty nine. I think I just got my forty fifth with Marcus Simeon on Monday. But the race is a movin and it's going to be very, very good. So who are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to coors Field. Give me Freddy Freeman in a phenomenal matchup. Seems too fun.
Speaker 1: I like how you say, I'm gonna go with cooors Field too, and I'm gonna go with MOOKI Mookie bets Mookie Bets for coors We're both going for the Dodgers because why not? Why would you not? For the next couple of days, coming up on Friday, the season finale of Fantasy Pros, the live broadcast that we do right here on the YouTube channel, and Joe Piece of Pia is confirmed. He is confirmed to pop in, so we will see Joe there for a little bit. We're gonna be doing some a Fantasy Ward season. We'll talk obviously, we'll give you some streamers at the very top and stuff for the weekend, but we'll also be talking about some of our favorite players from the fantasy aspect, probably at the top end. We'll get Joe to pop in here. We'll have a grand old time as we kind of end out the regular season, and we'll tell you what's in store for the off season. Hopefully I can be doing lots of great stuff. And that is it. That is all that we have there. So thank you guys for hanging out with us. Thank you to the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. Thank you to Bubba on Twitter at beat the Intric. You can find me at is It the Welsh and we will talk to you on Friday for the season finale of Leading Off. Goodbye friends,