Speaker 1: Hi, Scott, Hello Andrew, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great?
Speaker 1: This is serial feelers.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the dramatic open.
Speaker 1: I hate this microphone with my life.
Speaker 2: Jeff is supposed to fix it multiple times. He's a slacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly that hasn't happened, because this is terrible.
Speaker 2: This summer is flying by it. I know we're like almost done with July already.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm kind of happy about it. If I'm being real with you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're a fall guy. I'm a false You love pumpkin spice, bring it back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, already for spices. It's mostly the weather. Also, I have no idea what happened, but I randomly have tonight thiss in this year right now?
Speaker 2: Or is it tens Andrew?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I hear a ringing in only this year, and it's crazy which year this one?
Speaker 2: If I want to like ring a bell in your ear, but I don't have one in here, it's in the other studio. Oh that's right, you already have one going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: By the way, my underwear matches your shirt just the reverse tonight. Oh now, it's so weird matching. Yes, We're gonna do a cereal today that I didn't really want to do today, but Elvis opened it earlier in the day and he had to try it. Okay, So because I want to do the frosted chocolate cake. Man, that's insane. And you don't really see it around anywhere.
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 2: You see the post? Did you see my post about post? You didn't even see it over vacation time.
Speaker 1: I see your finger in my face. Well, I'm gonna go back to the cereal library floor. Have you heard the rats in this building?
Speaker 2: First of all, I told I was told there was a mouse. I was told I was told there was a little mouse and it ran into a heating vent. There's no rats. There's no rat, and I don't have vents in here, so we're good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's even worse.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Andrew, I saw this at Target the other day. Scoops, fruit loops, scoops.
Speaker 1: Fine, check it out.
Speaker 2: What does it say? Right there?
Speaker 1: Cools? This is like the icy cereal that's right, shut up? You don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're right, I know. And it was also made by a post Yeah yeah, same technology technology.
Speaker 1: The same anti cooling. It is technology cooling.
Speaker 2: Cooling is technology in food.
Speaker 1: It's anti freeze. They're literally poisoning.
Speaker 2: You can't say that, so this actually I could actually yeah, no, I can't right away. Listen, it smells like Sherbert right away. No, isn't like the smell is it sure sure Bert or sure Bet?
Speaker 1: So this is something that's like the Mandela effect, where it's like things you think you remember, but you don't remember them correctly, Like the Fruit of the Loom. Did it have the cornucopia in it or not?
Speaker 2: Yes, it did early on it did. Okay, we have already established that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying people are saying like they don't remember it with it, or maybe they do. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's this, is it sure Bert? When I was a kid, n Sherbert, there's not, so that's weird. But as kids with the tub, it was always arn Srbert.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking that I'm saying this is a Mandel effect. They're trying to get us to that remember correct. Nobody's trying to do anything. They are.
Speaker 2: Well, I know this is artificially flavored, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, but that's why they have to spit you like the anti coolies the technology.
Speaker 2: That's why they have to spot f R O O T Andrew because there's no fruit in it.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I mean it seems like a fun little collab, but hmmm, it's just it's you know.
Speaker 2: Too can't Sam there, It's it's summertime. He's got a cone full of to.
Speaker 1: Premise, sure Bet, I don't know how I'm gonna feel about this in uh in concept?
Speaker 2: All right, will you read the back of the box. There, I'm gonna go to the Farmland Fresh Dairy's fridge.
Speaker 1: Ready to find the loopy side, but there's no loops. Come explore the frosty rainbow cave and see fruit loops turn to scoops.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well they're not loops. They're balls.
Speaker 1: So that's the whole thing, right, They are in the cave to become the colds.
Speaker 2: These are little scoops of Sherbert. Sure Bet, Oh, I don't love this. I think it's just like sure bet.
Speaker 1: That's it's like it is, sure Bert.
Speaker 2: It's a sure bet. That's what it sounds like, right, A sugarbee five? Or say, got all the colors orange, red, yellow, white, blue, purple, Are we drinking. Oh it's farmland fresh areas organic, two percent reduced fat.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: It smells much more surebetty than it is. Yeah, I don't feel the cool I taste it happens afterwards. It's like a chemical taste.
Speaker 1: It's menthol.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: This literally feels like smoking a menthol cigarette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that are drinking some vixed vapor rub. It tastes mediciny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not good.
Speaker 2: Elvis liked it.
Speaker 1: It was weird. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like the shapes. I like the texture of I like the feeling in my mouth. I don't love the taste. Yeah, no, did I say I love the taste. I don't think I did.
Speaker 1: Know the menthol the taste or feeling in your mouth towards for the cooling is not pleasant. I'll say that much.
Speaker 2: There's definitely like a chemical kick. Yeah, like the chemical kick. Yeah, follow my nose. It always knows where the anti freeze is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's noe. We can't say that.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right. It's just artificially flavored. That's all. I don't know what does the cooling like, what's in here that does it? Ingredients cornmeal, flour, b and blah blah blah, sugar, flour, whole grain. I don't see. I don't see anything in here that would actually make it cool. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, do I have to lush it?
Speaker 2: I would assume so if it's an ingredient in there, some kind of reaction that it has with your saliva, this is yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it two balls because yeah, I like fruit loops on their own. This cooling your mouth thing, let's just not. It's just not anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've loved any of the cool in your mouth things. It's been there's this is the third one.
Speaker 1: Actively go eat ice cream. Like, who in the right mind is like, oh my god, No, it would be great if I had cereal. That also made me think I was eating ice cream.
Speaker 2: This would be a big hit. In the eighties. Eighties kids and cereal, it was a different animal than things are now. Like you sat down at the table and it was an experience. You're cereal, and you like it would be a big thing.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, kids, don't sit down and eat breakfast anymore.
Speaker 2: Not like this. This would have been This would have been huge in the early eighties. Wha what technology? And I would have been like this. Yeah, I got my bike reflector, you know, not anymore. I my Garfield bike reflector.
Speaker 1: Have no idea what you're going.
Speaker 2: Who was Garfield?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Odie, Odie Otis and John?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the food that he loves? His favorite design?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 2: But you saw the movie, didn't He's lazy. He's a lazy cat.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. There was a Garfield movie that came out when I was a kid, and it was the one with Bill Murray.
Speaker 2: Oh it was it live action?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was not good. Oh yeah was that a Tabby? What are those cats called? I guess orange cout so they tabby Victorians.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't get it. Mark, This wasn't good. Also, people do eat cereal still, I don't know what rat like that? Not like that.
Speaker 2: That was different though, I'm telling you. We kept running down the steps on Saturday morning, so the table there.
Speaker 1: It was a thing.
Speaker 2: Watching cartoons tunes much different like this would have lasted much longer tomore. This cereal would have lasted much longer in the eighties than it's going to now in the twenty twenties.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's just a weird special thing that they threw out. I don't think they're actually looking for it to stay.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying it would have been all the rage ahead of its time. The future is here with cereal, just like with the Dippin' Dots, the dipping dots ice cream in the future.
Speaker 1: Hello, Well, nobody actually thought that about dippin'knot No, but that was the slogan. I know. But I could make it ice cream tomorrow. That's like a square and be like, Oh, it's the ice cream of the future. Do it sure? I'd like to?
Speaker 2: Do you bring me a square of ice cream?
Speaker 1: Play? Well, I don't think I could get it on Ali Baba, I could. I'm gonna be screwed because it's gonna melt before it gets here.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go on to this one. I found this one also either at Haggart or Walmart on one of the big box strapberry. I love raspberry, but this is raspberry co cow cocaw Why can it be cocoa or why can it be cow?
Speaker 1: Is the plant? But it should be chocolate.
Speaker 2: Raspberry. This should be called chocolate raspberry. This is natural Vert.
Speaker 1: The ring in my ear is so insane right now, I have no clue where this is coming from.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Did you listen to something loud?
Speaker 1: No? Did you blow your generally at my desk and all of a sudden I just went like, oh wow, that's a loud ring.
Speaker 2: Did you go to a big concert last night?
Speaker 1: No? I wish that's been fun.
Speaker 2: So anyway, this company is natural Vert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, gotta go. Anyway, Raspberry, It's made it with real fruit.
Speaker 2: It is nut free, it is dairy free, it is soy free, and it is vegan organic raspberries and COCW crispy granola co cow.
Speaker 1: Just seems obnoxious, just a yeah, right, Like someone in my family would say that, where they'd be like, I'm making you a fresh COCW hot chocolate and it's like, wait, so you said chocolate and coco in the same sentence. Just make it it's hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: Maybe cacao is before it's processed into cocoa.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but then just say it's chocolate. Like no, it just sounds like people who like it's it's the equivalent of British people adding the U and color.
Speaker 2: Or like me shopping Whole Foods is kind of like that, right, No I shop at Whole No me shopping at Whole Foods?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'm so confused?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Is that you trying to do your everyman I don't need to shop at Whole Foods. Road the food on the ground and I'll just eat it from there. I don't need one of those fancy schmancy grocery stores.
Speaker 2: Right expensive duma? All right, they're opening a new one near me. Won't go. I'm a fan of supermarkets. But nope, okay unless they give it away free stuff. Here's the story, Andrew. Natural Vert was founded by two friends who met in cooking school. They discovered that they had a common interest in using pure, organic ingredients in the dishes they prepare, but not for health alone. They rightly believe that good food energizes and empowers people so that they can achieve their dreams. Andrew, this is gonna make you achieve your dreams.
Speaker 1: Dream is for the tonight is to stop. So if it doesn't work, I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: The chef's collaborated to create this lightly textured crispy granola that is bursting with flavor and organic ingredients. Try it and feed your passion.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to get rid of this, Okay, Sherbert.
Speaker 2: A life of freedom, A bit life of freedom, good health, and adventure is the only way to truly appreciate everything the world has to offer.
Speaker 1: Andrew, that is a dramatic bag. They need to calm it down.
Speaker 2: I don't really love the artwork either. On front.
Speaker 1: Can I see? Yeah, that's weird, right? That literally looks like nasty.
Speaker 2: It's like a turd.
Speaker 1: You said it, not me.
Speaker 2: It smells earthy. But I do smell the raspberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very earthy.
Speaker 2: I would like to have some raspberry chunks in here. I don't see any of that, Like it's weird. I may be strange, but when I eat berries, I like crunching the seeds in my teeth.
Speaker 1: I loathe that part about greenberries because you always inevitably get one that gets lodged into your teeth for like months.
Speaker 2: That happens with tortilla chips. For me, Oh, I get lodge in between like the roof of my big choppers. Oh my god, it's terrible. I don't have big choppers. What my choppers are normal. So there's some clusters and little pieces, but they all look the same. And let's see what's going on. I don't see any chocolate.
Speaker 1: Oh ow ow ow ow look eating rocks ow.
Speaker 2: Pebbles kind oh I taste the ground. Oh, they're only really very hint of raspberry. And it tastes like if you're eating cherry chapstick, like literally, I never did that, so, but you know how it tastes. No, I know how it goes on my lips.
Speaker 1: But you taste that. I don't eat it, but you've tasted it when it's on your lips.
Speaker 2: I'll ask the person that I make out with how it tastes.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna eat my lips.
Speaker 1: So you put chapstick on.
Speaker 2: I don't lick it.
Speaker 1: Do you have no idea?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, I know some other things you've done and I'm not going to go there. But if that's the that's so strange.
Speaker 2: I used terry chapsticks. It's middle school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't either, but it just it tastes like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think so because it's raspberry.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: But this is not great awful. This gets a bowl horrible. It's like eating like it's it's too crunchy.
Speaker 2: It's very crunchy. It's earthy. It's there's just a very very slight hint of raspberry. I don't taste any chocolate. It's very crunch crunched awful. Earth a bowl and a spoon from me, crunch crunch Earth. Yes, I do like the foil bag though. That's a nice touch, nice touch.
Speaker 1: Awful.
Speaker 2: You don't do that unless you throw up from it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was bad. That's a bowler. Also, I hope the rats enjoy.
Speaker 2: They're not rats. Their mice stop the it's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: They'll enjoy that.
Speaker 2: They can't get in here anyway. They can Why because they have no bones in their body and they squeeze through little hole.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, but they can't get in here.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this. I'm wolver Land.
Speaker 1: I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Or anymore, and we're back.
Speaker 1: They could get in through one of the crevasses.
Speaker 2: There are no crevases. Everything everything is sealed tight.
Speaker 1: Oh if the doors aren't sound proof, you really think that. Yeah, it's air tight.
Speaker 2: No, all right, so last week we tried a seven Sundays sack that Matt sent us and it was surprisingly Okay, okay, remember that the chocolate cake one.
Speaker 1: Because we don't do like two.
Speaker 2: Like fresh new cereals in the same It's just something we don't do.
Speaker 1: You change the rules of this show. There's no rules at your will. However, you quote unquote, Uh, what is the word that you use when we put together an episode? Curate? I do curate when you curate half the times you're like, oh man, I did it wrong. We should have had the sweet one last Why would.
Speaker 2: We do a fresh new other cereal?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean we could do a bonus box if you want.
Speaker 1: No, we'll save it for another episode, all right. Have our listeners tune in.
Speaker 2: This one says sorry Andrew, my friend Matt stop. But the other one said sorry also, And it wasn't bad. Remember last week? You do remember last week?
Speaker 1: Right? Of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like I remember it like it was yesterday. Well it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a maple sunflowers.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, so here's seven Sundays again. We're gonna do another one because it wasn't terrible. It's chocolate oat protein cereal, chocolate sea salt.
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? Know, I don't want chocolate sea salt.
Speaker 2: They look like little ms, you know, like what like they look like chocolate cheerios?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, why can't you say cheerios?
Speaker 2: Is that a curse word?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 2: That's not what I meant?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, that's cool if you're in the know, all right.
Speaker 1: Follow your nose.
Speaker 2: It smells there, smell chocolate dish.
Speaker 1: Every every time there's a vegan.
Speaker 2: Thank you for almost pouring it in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time there's a vegan or one of these types of.
Speaker 2: Cereals, something blue in my face.
Speaker 1: God, the chocolate never tastes good. It always washes off and you're left with like depression and.
Speaker 2: They're stuck together. So I'm not really should they spray the cocoa on my bowl?
Speaker 1: Is fighting climate change? Now?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? Anyway, so far than fresh dairyes, two percent organic reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Hannah and Brady, I'm counting on you. Don't let me down. That's the people on the back of the box.
Speaker 2: Truff with Brady or Bradley. Last time I said it's Brady. I think it is Brady.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do you see an.
Speaker 2: L I don't know the script. It's tough to read it.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with you kids these days. Never learned cursive.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Yeah, they're fruit loop sized.
Speaker 1: But mm hm hm hm mm hmm no, no, not good. So a fudge popsicle, right, No, a fudge sicle?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't with you at the end, when you're just left with the wooden stick.
Speaker 2: This is licking the stick. Yes, this is sucking the chocolate out of the stick.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you understand me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you always like chew it. Yeah, until he gets splinters and there's a little bit of chocolate left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally get it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: So it's it's chocolate wood is what we're eating here, right, Look, that's all right. I do taste the sunflower a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm giving two balls.
Speaker 1: Two balls.
Speaker 2: It's not horrific, it's not great.
Speaker 1: I feel very similarly about that. I'm gonna do the same thing. It's not because I do enjoy eating a vegetacle at the very end, when it's just the wooden stick.
Speaker 2: Now, do you eat the regular one or do you eat the sugar free pop or no sugar added one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't had one in years.
Speaker 2: There's a full size or is the little skinny one?
Speaker 1: The skinny one that's usually no sugar okay, got it?
Speaker 2: Usually?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: They the thing that they do, right is that, baby, I'm gonna do right.
Speaker 1: Remember that I do three l W happy you knion about that one? Uh? Yeah, I like that. It doesn't have the weird taste at the end, So they do that, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a weird taste throughout.
Speaker 1: This wasn't terrible. It's not good. What are you doing? Terrible?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Buddy? You two bowls?
Speaker 2: Two balls?
Speaker 1: Right? I want tonight?
Speaker 2: Is you need to still be hearing tenatus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, serial killers.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, buddy, Why grab it? Just grab it. Let's make this episode spectacular.
Speaker 1: Come on, chocolate cake. Oh I didn't know this is what it was. There's chocolate chips in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is dessert. That's why we saved it for the last Oh okay, yeah, this is so dessert ish.
Speaker 1: One day you're gonna hit me with one of these boxes. Now, well you're shaking it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, so wow, these are This is basically.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something you're deodoring is working overtime today.
Speaker 2: I don't smell.
Speaker 1: It's not that you smell. It's like the old spice that you're using.
Speaker 2: It's not old spice. What degree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, every time you lift your arm, it's like I'm getting like.
Speaker 2: A degree of I will tell you I got a flavor because it was on sale and I don't really like it.
Speaker 1: Every time you move your arms, it's like wap things.
Speaker 2: It's usually much more subtle. My deodorant. Yeah, this one is like, she's not subtle. I wound up getting the can for a dollar twenty So we have a whole third co host in here, and it's your degree the odor. Wow, man, that smells like chocolate cake. I'm not even kidding. That is some Betty Crocker right there.
Speaker 1: It is what it smells like. Chocolate cake is busting kids.
Speaker 2: See, this is where I wish I had fun in their Fresh Air's Whole milk, because.
Speaker 1: That would make it chocolate cake and whole milky.
Speaker 2: Hello, but uh it's close. It's two percent. It's just one percent off.
Speaker 1: This is fire. The kids will love it, dude, I'm not cappin.
Speaker 2: By the way, we need to talk about some of these words and maybe in a bowl chat. Skiddyy skitty ohio, givity, skibbity ohio?
Speaker 1: What gibbitty toilet ra is?
Speaker 2: I know, but Cooper shook my hand last night. She's like, skippy ohio and I was like.
Speaker 1: What, I don't know either, okay, And the worst is I once tried to look it up to be like, let me inform myself with the change so frequently.
Speaker 2: All right, so this cereal sinks because it's very porous, you know, there's the milk gets right in there and it sinks to the bottom. And I like that. It's frost's It is frosted shredded wheat and apparently there's chocolate chips in it. So let's get in.
Speaker 1: Here one too. Thing hmmm, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But again this is not oh my god. It is so good.
Speaker 1: Wow hmm.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a cake.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: But you can't eat this for breakfast no, no, it really or lunch or dinner any of that. Yeah, but then what is like, this is dessert?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you ever had dessert? Cereal?
Speaker 2: Everyone every single we have is for dessert.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying, like, there's so much sugar. Yeah, but when have you ever finished a meal and said, ooh, now I'm gonna have a bowl of cereal? Been there you have? Mm hmm, I'm not actually surprised about that. See.
Speaker 2: Here's this is the flaw with this rating system. This is five balls drop. It is so good. It tastes like cake, it tastes like dessert everything, But it's not really cereal. I mean it is okay, it is just in a box and it says cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what if this was like in a snack mix bag. Yeah, and it's not cereal. It's a snack mix.
Speaker 1: This is delicious. I'm gonna give it four balls in a spoon. I really like it. I would actually be interested to see someone make a cake like this, like an actual cake. Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: It's called chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and chocolate chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Also, it doesn't have this like flaky thing in it. I'm saying I would want a chocolate cake that has like what is this, what is this called shredded wheat? Yeah, I would want a chocolate cake with shreaded wheat on the top. I think that would be a fun cake to make. Maybe we should do that for a dinner party.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. But that would make good though we want crap.
Speaker 1: You know, the way I make it is gonna be crap.
Speaker 2: This is true. Four bowls and a spoon from me, not gonna do full five.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's good.
Speaker 1: That's really good. M Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, happy one hundred and tenth birthday from Yeah damn farm Freshman's nineteen fourteen. Wow, those were friends. Follow them on Instagram at Farmland fresh Dairies. Follow us at serial Killers PC. Check out the website. You can see all the ratings of the well over one thousand cereals serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you Newman, yesh, thank.
Speaker 1: You Newman, and follow me at Andrew Pug follow him at Z scotty B.
Speaker 2: Sure, and that's for the why please don't Why do people spell it wrong? Z S c O T T y B. I want to just scotty B, but someone has it idom So when I get fired from the radio station, it's gonna sound really stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it'll just sound like you just have like a random Z there.
Speaker 2: Z could be for something else, yeah, Zebra, scotty B.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly. All right, Thank you guys so much again, we really love and appreciate you for listening. To make sure you tuned in for a new ball chat on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 1: Okay, well later.
Speaker 2: See then maybe say crunch Andrew h corrupt crunch.
Speaker 1: Sorry that tonight is I couldn't hear.
Speaker 2: Is it actually tonight or I don't know. I don't like people say ten. Okay, you know, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, alright bye