Speaker 1: Hey, pal, Hi, can we not play that anymore? I mean he's played three seconds? No, I didn't. It was like to maybe, okay, great, is it a flag?
Speaker 2: Welcome to boll Chat. Everybody that could fly two everything it gets flagged? Now, how about that?
Speaker 1: It'll be fine. I don't think whatever. Welcome to bull Chat. It's been a minute. Andy, Hi, you have a floppy mic. Yeah, this one falls, Yours hits your face and this one falls. Mine is like I have to be a giraffe. Yours is also a draffe. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So let's talk about things. Andrew, it's been a while. Yeah, how's life been? You know, it's been good, just super busy, but all swell, what happened? Sorry? I was just reading Nate's response here because his food is still in our refrigerator and it smells so bad and I just opened it and almost passed out, and I told him get your salmon out of here. It smells like my grandfather's butthole. And he's like, how do you know what your grandfather's butthole smells like he's been dead for a long time. But I'm just guessing if a grandfather's buttthole smelled, it would smell like that.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it's more just like an overall like maybe Grandpa didn't realize he farted in the home.
Speaker 1: He pooped one time and did not realize it. Yeah, when he was in the home, we went into the bathroom and there was poop all over the wall and like Grandpa, what, and like you had no idea what was happening. Yeah, then he died soon after. Why very stories like that? Why can't you tell a normal story? I mean, that's life. Life happens, and so does death. That happens, death happens.
Speaker 2: Say it like, oh, yeah, you know he he maybe had an accident in the bathroom and then you know, regrettably, like a couple months later he passed away.
Speaker 1: Instead you were just like, yeah, he pooped on the wall and then he died. Look, I would like to hope that after I die that you guys will tell fun stories and just laugh. I'm gonna be old too, No, because it's going to be soon for me. The hard thing is a problem. My whole left extremity is tingling right now. Still, Why is your left extremity tingling? I don't know. First I thought it was from that run that I did, yeah in the city. Well, no, because I've been over exerting myself a lot lately and I thought it was from that run. But it's it's persisting, so I don't think it's just a muscle thing. But on the flip side, my feeling is if it was heart troubles, I would already be dead.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just gonna say something that may sound controversial, what but I'm just gonna say it anyway.
Speaker 1: Over exertion is just a fat people excuse to not work out. Listen.
Speaker 2: I've used it many times. Listen, I'm over exerted right now. I can't work out.
Speaker 1: It's just because I don't want to. So I'm just like, I'm over exerted. No tie, I'm just saying maybe I shouldn't run and push myself as far or as much anymore. Because there's like it's bouncing back and forth from side right now. It hurts hears. It's bouncing. It's a bouncing pain. And I'll get every once in a while, I'll get like a sharp pain really quick and then it goes away. That's not good. I think that's just your body. But I got prolapses and stuff. It's literally just your body. My valve is dripping blood. Your valve it should it's a valve in your heart. No, but it's leaking pumps blood. It's leaking though it's going outside of the whole of the pipe. Do you realize it. If there was any blood actually leaking, yeah, you'd be dead. I don't know if that's true. You'd be hemorrhaging. That's called hemorrhyshop. Because I'm gonna pass out now and I got to drive home. I'm want to pass out of the wheel. Everything stop. I don't like these words you use.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you back the scientific terms as i'm seeing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, bill Ny, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Your heart valve is leaking, which mean that it's pooling, which means the memorrhy.
Speaker 1: It's true. I have a leaky valve. It's a prolaps valve. It's leaky. My doctor will tell you. I'll call him, do it. I'm going to great. He's busy. Okay, well I couldn't get an appointment today, so obviously he's busy. Because he's like this idiot again.
Speaker 2: He's calling me again to prolapse valve. I just told him that so he would keep coming back. They're cashing checks left and right with you. Why because I have something wrong with my heart. It's a beating pain that's jumping from side to side. Yeah, oh yeah, that's a prolaps valve Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let me right my wheel. Make sure Cooper is okay, that's right, Make sure that everything is settled and fine. Do you want to see it's testament? Yeah? It says the things that are wrong. Oh, those are my medications. I don't know where's the things that are wrong with you? Visit test results? Is that it? Oh? Got it? Let's gip lipids. Other lipids are out of control.
Speaker 2: The lipids are out of control. Yeah, prolapsed valve bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is bad. Why can I I can't. I just ask my doctor friend to see what he says. But I think if you're walking, I think if you're what is that I'm telling you? My hand is tingling. I can't find it. But anyway, I really don't think it's that bad. I'm hoping I'm here next week. You're hoping you're here next week. Do you have a will? I have to do it. You don't have a will I have a basic one. I need to do an actual good one. Yeah, and you gotta get certified medication. Here, test results, current health issues. Okay, you're ready. Here's everything, go to health issues. So here's what's going on with me right now. High blood pressure, but it's managed with the medication, mitrol valve prolapse, non promatic mitral valve regurgitation, high cholesterol ldl's everything, a ordic root dilation. Uh, and a history of migraine headaches. That one's just thrown in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The mitral valve prolapse is generally manageable as people have no symptoms and requires no treatment.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about. It's literally the first thing that pops up when you google. He said, he's gotta I have to watch it. Yeah, but there's no treatment and there's no symptoms. I'm telling you, I'm literally telling you. Wait, did I just violate hippa regulations? You gave your.
Speaker 2: Information now, willingly, that's not a hippa Okay. Symptoms such as chest pain and palpitations are often treated with beta blockers, which are already taking.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have any betas. What are you taking for your high blood pressure? Then ram april.
Speaker 2: Is prill.
Speaker 1: I don't think he beta blocker. No, here's just learn learn more.
Speaker 2: No, rabbit prill is not a blader, it's an ace inhibitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have all kinds of things. You don't though. What's a balloon pump? It says I need that. I need an a or balloon pump. Yeah, and a cow heart. No, it doesn't say any of it, all of it.
Speaker 2: It literally says there's no treatment and it's very manageable, and you're gonna get a complete heart.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like, I need a work you need to work up. Yeah, I need to go on the run on the thing with the things on me. They ripped the hair off because they forget to tell me to shave the little diodes. I'm so I am so confused. Why with everything that? Why every time I go there, the lady pushes the cart in and I'm like, oh my god, should I have shaved today? And she's like, well, yeah, they didn't tell you were getting any KG. I'm like, no, I had no idea, and she sticks your things going to this doctor's office. No, he's good, he's us looking for money from you. He's not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: When I get a paper cut, he says, it's actually a hemophiliac ebolism and it actually is uncurable. And then what happens is I have to run on a treadmill with these little things on me right to make sure that it's that leaking. That's a stress test. I think, Oh, okay, have you ever done that? No, they put the diodes all over you, and you have to run on a treadmill. Cool until I tell you to stop. Oh m hm, cool.
Speaker 2: So again, what you have seems to be extremely treatable and manageable. All I'm telling you is my left there's no treatment. My left hand is tingling. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have like a nerve pain. Did you go for a massage? I don't do that. You don't do massages. No, unless it's someone like gives it to me for free, then I'll take it. I'm afraid, dude, I'm afraid of wood and farting. You know that I can't. I can't do it. It's a fear of mine. I'm sorry what I can't enjoy massages because I'm afraid I'm gonna get wood or fart, and I can't do either one. So I know that there's texts deal with that from time time, and it's very common for them, but it's embarrassing and I don't want to do it. I got one on the last cruise we went on. I got one because they gave it to me. I enjoyed it, but I was nervous. And it's to relax, it's not to get stressed. And I get more stressed than I get relief from a massage because I'm like, oh, she's telling me to turn over and I'm not wearing any underwear. If I get wood, there's trouble. There's gonna be trouble. Why it's just where your bathing suit. That's no fun. Then they don't touch your butt like I'm I feel like I'm just holding on for deer.
Speaker 2: Like this episode, I am so just like it's like we are going from topic to topic of just absurdity with you.
Speaker 1: I am so lost. I'm pretty sure that I'm just a loose cannon. It's beyond loose cannon. The cannon backfired and now I have like all over my body. All right, what's going on in your world? Andrew literally nothing as interesting as this. I'm not interesting. I'm just maniacal. Maniaco Is that a word?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Maniacal? Yeah, maniacle? Yeah, like I'm a maniac, So a maniacal? I bet that's a word. It's maniacle. No, that's like he he twist the mustache. That's maniacal.
Speaker 2: There is no such word as maniacal. I bet that probably that sounds like a town in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Oh where are you going for vacation this year? Oh? We're going to Maniacle. They got the best sweet tea. Hey Siri, Hey Siri, she's not gonna know. What does maniacle mean? Diamond?
Speaker 2: Maniac means forming nouns corresponding to words ending in mania.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear the remaining one? No?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: If someone's being a maniac, what am I then a lunatic? No? Like? What's another form of the word, like a maniacal?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If I'm amazing, if I'm acting like a maniac on mania? Are you gonna confuse with maniacal? I don't think No, that's like that's twisty mustache. He devil a guy? You know?
Speaker 2: No, babes?
Speaker 1: If all right, can you ask him. Also why he doesn't get massages. Why don't you get a massage? Because I'm afraid to get wood and fart? What have fun? The same reason I won't fall asleep on the airplane. Not the wood part, but that's the farting part. I won't fall asleep on an airplane because I think I will fart.
Speaker 2: And I'm to be honest, I actually do have that problem. Yeah, and now I take gas X on the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it's bad embarrassing. My stomach kills me on planes.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't know what happened, but like it gets really bad, and like I get really it's the pressure really bad.
Speaker 1: Now I see gas X. So gas X.
Speaker 2: If you're listening somehow, some way, if some PR rep is listening to this, please send over a case of it makes.
Speaker 1: That is that Galaxosmith Klein who I don't know who makes gas sex?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, whoever it is, Pfiser, Maybe if some PR person's listening, send it here, because I do use it every time I fly.
Speaker 1: Now, do you like the chewlbows? Are the little green things?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I minor purple purple? Yeah, they're little pills. Yeah, I think I use the oh maybe what the little green the little green ones, the oval little tiny little green ones. I think that's gas X. Yeah, it is great. Any who, wow maniacle Yeah, so went on a great road trip. What again the topics swarm?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean like, if this were a car and we were driving, we would have hit so much by now.
Speaker 1: Well, you said nothing was going on with you, so I just figured i'd say it's just it's just still all over it. Drove to Chicago for the marathon. Fine, that was fun. Did you get deep dish?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I can't eat cheese because when I eat cheese it.
Speaker 2: Causes me to have a prolapsed leaky valve, and you know, that makes me fart, and then of course when I start farting, then I gets would So I can't eat cheese.
Speaker 1: I was insanely disappointed with the deep dish, Andrew, that is a sin. I love deep Dish. I probably went to the wrong plate because when we went for Elvis's induction into the Radio Hall of Fame, Brody and I got stuck the airplane the whatever, and we went to I don't remember where we went, but that was real. No, we went to No, we went to pianos. It was not good. Maybe I got the wrong thing, but how could I Deep dish is deep dish. No, I don't get the meat, but I don't get.
Speaker 2: The meats well because to be honest, and I'm sorry for our listeners in the Midwest who like the deep dish that way.
Speaker 1: It just is too rich. It's like too much, there's too much salt when you had the meat in well, right, I got mine. I got I got mine with mushrooms and fresh garlic. I think the fresh garlic might have thrown it off because it made it a little bit bitter, but it was The crust was not good. It was like a bad pie c It wasn't good. Oh.
Speaker 2: My favorite is when you still have like leftover from the pizza and it almost is like a handle to get the rest of like the cheese.
Speaker 1: I can understand that. But this one broke apart like I didn't. I was not a fan. I wasn't and I got the individual one, but I ate the whole thing. And then I also ate a piece of Megans because I wanted to try hers. And I ate a piece of Cooper's thin crust one which was not very thin. Wow, sounds like you really hated it. Dominos is much thinner. I was hungry. I didn't I didn't run the marathon. No, I watched. Well. I ran two parts of the marathon to try to catch megan running. So you ran for like I ran from like the river walk thing to another overpass. I'm like, damn it, we missed her. And then we ran to the next overpass and had to wait there for an hour and a half because it went really far up and then back down again. That duncan was crazy busy. I've never seen a duncan like that before. It was insane. Well, while we were waiting, I needed coffee. But of course I'm like, wait a minute, maybe I shouldn't get this. There's nowhere to pee anywhere. What am I gonna do? So I did get the coffee, but the duncan was out of control. Could not live with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, I would go insane if this is just your inner thoughts that you just say out loud, like, I would go crazy. I'd be maniaco, mediacol.
Speaker 1: I couldn't deal with it. Yeah, so I went to Japan. Oh, it was really fun. Already got to go, say mahas I had sushi. One of the sushi things that we had was a spermsack. I'm sorry, Yeah, it was a fish sperm sack.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. It looks like a brain. And then I looked it up afterwards. No, it was like some fish's sack.
Speaker 1: That's not something I would ever even try. I didn't know until I ate it. That's the thing I would. That's why I would only have like spicy tunarole. I want to know what it is, and that's it. I want something, you know, exotic spicy tunole. No, I don't want anything exotic. That's the thing, because something exotic always turns out to be something disgusting sounding anyway, like it might be really delicious, Like I'm not going to go have those rocky Mountain oysters, the balls of the bowl or whatever. I'm not eating any of that stuff. So the last time I did I did it.
Speaker 2: Like an omakase thing like this means So an omakase is like the chef serves you.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, he just bring brings stuff out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The last time I did a meat one, it was with Bear. I ate Bear, and I felt so bad afterwards because they googled what the bear looked like and it made me sad.
Speaker 1: In Japan, yeah, they eat bear bear. Yeah, they have it there or they import it. Can I'm I'm I just need you to talk to Quinn really quick. Who's Quinn the doctor? Quinn is my doctor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor called this guy before. Yes, he smokes weed and stuff. No he doesn't a different one. That's a different that's different. He won't be able to hear me. Remember the time we had a stupid man box.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's going to give me an extension to call, and you're able to put the phone in. Remember, remember the stupid man box? Can you call? No, it doesn't work, it doesn't connect to this. No, it's a mess. It doesn't it doesn't. They took they took it out. It's not even here anymore. See it's not here. They took it away. Oh my god, Yeah, we're that's it's just so weird they could do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's gonna give me his extension and that's all right, and then I want to hear what he thinks of your health issues.
Speaker 1: We take a break then sure, all right, we'll be back right after this. Dan d D D DA and we're back. So we're waiting for the doctor. And by the way, so on this road trip, I went back and listened to an old episode because I was talking to my girlfriend about some of the crazy episodes we've had with Greg T. Yeah, so we listened to one of the insane moment where we fed him the checks, the onion checks. He went bananas and you think I'm unhinged, dude. That's an unhinged dude. That's maniacle you should go back to some of our older podcasts and just search Greg T and some really fun stuff will come up. Yeah, those were always very spicy chip. That's right. That was a bull chat. Yeah, spicy chip was very spicy.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So we only stopped at one waffle house on this trip. I'm so sorry. No, it's fine, I know you love but the second I walked in, I play Jonas Brothers on the jukebox and they all looked around. What's going on here? Who did that? Oh my god? Who's that joker? Yeah? Who can it be? It's weird though, because this waffle house it costs two tokens and not one to play the song because they're probably sick of it.
Speaker 2: No, maybe if we charge fifteen tokens. Some idiot will pay fifteen bucks to hear it because he thinks he's hysterical.
Speaker 1: No, if you go there. So there's actually an app that controls jukeboxes all over the country. What the hell is it called. It's some sound something or other.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Why does it anyway? So if they have these jukeboxes and these restaurants, you can control it from your phone. Wow. So it's like a touch tunes. That's it. That's exactly what it is. So cool tunes. Yeah, I didn't know. Waffle has said touch tunes. Yeah they do. There it is touch tunes. Let me send me credits I have left. I only have one credit left. These are all the places around here that have touch tunes. Look at that. Yeah, it's like really popular in bars. I didn't know that. Yeah, I thought it was only in like little greasy restaurants.
Speaker 2: Nope, bars, It's really fine. I love going to touch tunes and then taking it all over and playing all the fun.
Speaker 1: The cool thing about it is. The cool thing about it is nobody knows who did it. That's the most fun part. So everyone's looking around like who played this.
Speaker 2: Again, it's probably very obvious because nobody is going to a waffle house and going on touch tunes except you.
Speaker 1: Why, because you're the only one sitting there going like.
Speaker 2: And then it plays. Do you want it to play while you walk in like you're entrance song? No, like to a wedding.
Speaker 1: No, we sit down, we sit down in order, and then I play it. Yeah, so I'm just okay, can I just picture it? Yeah? It's you. Uh huh. Oh, hey, hey, welcome to waf house at wherever you're like, ok so we're gonna take this one oh two and two and two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the flip side oh dash not crashed? They say, all right, hom hm Cooper, are you having good time making? Oh great, Well let's what are you gonna get? I'm gonna get them slathered and served slattered?
Speaker 1: All right? Huh? Is it is it playing? No? I can't play. You know, I get in trouble when you playing play it?
Speaker 2: It's worth it, really, Oh, don't get stressed.
Speaker 1: And then you got your waitress coming over? What do you want? Yeah? While this is.
Speaker 2: Playing, I would actually I think it's like the ninth layer of hell for me. But then I worked at a waffle house and some idiot kept walking in and playing the waffle House song, like I think I would rather. I think I'd rather probably have like all my fingers cut off.
Speaker 1: But then and then I'll be like, my god, how many times have you heard this song today? And they'll be like, oh god, it plays all the time. Yeah, especially when idiots like you walking, especially when it first came out, they couldn't get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like that would be a lawsuit for me, Like I'd find a way to sue them.
Speaker 1: To sue who Jonah's brother for ruining my life. No, it's such a great song, yeah, I mean I we'll say, every time I hear it, I do think of you. Oh how often you don't hear it that much anymore? Unless you walk into a wolf house and some idiot's playing it. It's you. It's always you.
Speaker 2: I will always assume that if I walk in to a waffle house and for some reason it's playing, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Like look under every table and be like you here, I would tell you. I will say. The cool thing is is anytime one of our listeners or friends go to waffle house, they always automatically text me, take a picture, think of me. So, I think that's kind of cool that I sent you a picture of the Denny's in Japan. You did, and it's the same Dennis you send me a picture of last time. You know it's not the other one is in the mall? Really? Yeah, did you go you just send me a picture? Yeah, I just sent you a picture. I wonder if they have like weird stuff there. They probably do a lot of curries. Curries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how those India so curry It's actually like there's a lot of different types of curries.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's right. They have like a curry house. He's not gonna. He doesn't want to talk. He's gonna he needs to send me the extension. It's happening. Should I open up my my chart again? Please make sure my chart is open? Okay, I feel like I'm a receptionist. Make sure you my chot's open. When you speak to the doctor, yeah, I mean you you think it's a joke, he'll what kind of doctor is this guy? So he does the practice? No, he specialized in the one palliative care. What is that? That's one one like you're dying? Yeah, yeah that's me. No, no, baby, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't want palliative care. That means like you're like the chemo's not working type of drugs. Oh sorry, So anyway, that's his specialty. But anytime I ever have an issue, I'm like, hey, my brain hurts, He's like, yeah, you're dying.
Speaker 1: Maybe, oh God, maybe he's going to make this worse for you. That's the thing, you know. I can't I can now. I can't find all that stuff that I just said. Where where would it be in here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's a claudonym on one. If you really have an emergency, maybe it's just do that right. I'm so sorry. When did that escalate to calling nam on one? I think it did. Huh oh here, here we go. Okay, so Medica health is that's a great health summary up and we'll get to it. He's just finding a phone now. The bottom of my left foot is tingling. Maybe it's because you're shaking your foot. Anytime I eat bad things, I'm telling you, my foot instantly hurts. I have gout. I think I don't think you have gout? What is that? You don't have gout? All right? Say that? Maybe you could ask Quinn if you have got Once you hit fifty. Dude, things happen like thinks it's like automatic. Funny is this has been happening since you were forty earlier, earlier, since I've known you, Like, when's the first when's the first er picture I sent you with IVS ten years ago? Yeah, it was like post Cinnabon incident. Well, you guys like to make fun of me, Well, the Cinnabon incident was its own incident that started everything, that started all. Trust me, you were off before then, but that really that that did some major damage to my body. You've been a hypochondriac for years. I don't think I'm hypo. You're a hypochondriac. No, I'm just kndriact. I'm not hypo. That's really a lot. So you don't think you're really a lot?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: You shaking your foot and saying why is it shaking? Why is it? Why is it feeling numb? My problem is I have a I have a thirty mile bike ride to do this weekend, and I have a feeling I'm just going to pass out. You have a why Because once my heart goes too fast, I think something's gonna happen my heart. That's why I got the watch. It tells me my heart rate. If it goes over like one thirty, I better stop. No, why you need You should be exerting yourself when you're working out, but not over exerting. See this goes back to what I said in the beginning of the show. I don't want to over exert myself. So you want to what be on like one of those two person bicycles and have the other person like bike for you. I have one of those. I was debating using that. I think we should. What what's the matter? Just everything with it. It's a it's an old Doublemint bike from from back in the day Bubble doubleman, You don't remember the Doublemint Twins. Why would I know what a Doublemint twin is? You don't know what the Doublement twins are. I have never heard that in my life. Oh my lord. I don't think it's a O my lord, I think it's a what are you saying? Eighties early nineties even? Okay, the Doublemint Twins. Dude, you just keep saying it like I know, But I keep telling you I don't know. If I show you, do you think that you would know? Probably? Not really. What am I watching? Do you even know what doublemint is? Gum? Yeah? Yes, doublemint gum and Big Red? Oh yeah, I like the Big Red, So kiss a little longer. No, I have tied a little longer longer with Big Red, that big Red freshness last, none of that, none of that. Your fresh breast goes.
Speaker 2: On and on.
Speaker 1: Well, you're true, it's say goodbye a little longer.
Speaker 2: The fact that they were gum commercials is wild to me, like who needs to?
Speaker 1: Like, who's watching a commercial? And it's like, oh, yeah, I need that gum? But I guess you know what? Five gum was a loose commercials were great. Hey look here's these girls. Okay, I can't hear it. It's a double pressure gum. Yeah, a double taking you ready life doubles.
Speaker 2: The one bore you.
Speaker 1: Double pressure UMU stitute. A double pressure is pleasure, you know, A double pressure? Those girls like, yeah, those guys f M, No, whoa that was cool? Where's the bike one? Because that's nineteen eighty eight. I wasn't born. Oh this one from eighty three? Do you remember that? You don't remember? A double girls? Yeah? Man, there's the Big Red play it. You want to hear the see the big red Yeah, what is this thing from theoria? Okay, this is so loud. No, little cinnamon gum freshmans breath longer than big red kids, stay close longer, hold time longer longer. That was really loud. I'm sorry. Look I lowered it. I'll normalize it. No, it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Hey Quinn, Okay, So I have Scott here and he is going to read you some things from his my chart.
Speaker 1: He's thinks he might have gout. Can you explain? No, I don't think I've got I just think I'm dying, all right. So here's.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I have. I've got high blood I have high blood pressure, I have mitral I have a mitral valve prolapse. I have a non rheumatic mitral valve regurgitation. I have high cholesterol with high l d L. I have an aortic root dilation and history of my grain headaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So I would say prolapse is one of the most common diseases of the mitro valve.
Speaker 1: That's when the blood leaks into my heart and I die. Right, So it's one.
Speaker 3: Of the valves in the heart. Basically, it's just it's just kind of that the leaflets themselves, the valve has leaflets, the leafs themselves just have a little like.
Speaker 1: Billowing because they're not strong enough.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily. It could be due to high blood pressure.
Speaker 1: It could be a complication of a few different things of all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would say realistically, as long as there's not heart failure associated with it, then it's not something that would cause problems acutely.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you, because the last maybe two weeks or so, I've had some on and off mild to moderate chest pains. Every once in a while, I'll feel a sharp pinch and like right now, my left hand is tingling. And Andrew's just making fun of.
Speaker 2: Me because this has been going on for literally he says, he's been having tingles for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the chest pains have been like the last two weeks. Yeah, but I'm not dead, So I figured it's not a heart attack.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, any any other symptoms other than these. In how long does the chest pain last?
Speaker 1: It bounces around, and it's probably for about two I did a big run a couple of weeks ago, and so I think it might be muscle related, but it hasn't gone away yet, which concerns me.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this, Andrew. Can you put one hand on the front of his chest and one hand on his back and then.
Speaker 1: Squeeze Okay, hold on one sec Okay, Okay, don't squeeze too hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to squeeze like a good amount.
Speaker 1: Okay, ow. Well, no, but he's really strong. O wa wait he has to breathe in.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, literally, like you put one hand on the sternam and one on the back and then you just press together.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna break my ribs. You're gonna break my ribs.
Speaker 3: Hurt.
Speaker 1: It only hurts because he's pushing, because he's he's so strong. I'm not even pushing. No, it doesn't, It really doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, what about if on both sides of the chest?
Speaker 1: Well, right here, and like there's a on both sides, I have like a pinchy pain right here.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, is the pain reproducible if you push where the pain is? Does it get worse?
Speaker 1: Not really? Really, I don't know. I have a cardiologist appointment on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll make it till then I would think you would, okay.
Speaker 3: Because if it's just like intermittent pain that doesn't last too long, I wouldn't I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 1: And I have a I have a thirty mile bike ride this weekend. Am I gonna die?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you already went for a run, I don't think the thirty mile bike ride is going to kill you.
Speaker 1: Okay, A right? Cool? But just remember Quinn said, I will not die. I don't think you're gonna die. And on top of that, what can you explain what gout is? Because he just randomly said he thinks he has gout too. That's when your foot hurts.
Speaker 3: It's not that's not exactly what the go is. Just tissued deposition of rate crystal, so it can kind of happen in any of the big joints.
Speaker 1: This whole thing is making me sick. I just I'm very lightheaded.
Speaker 3: It's very common in big toes. It's very common.
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, it's that. So you have gout in your big toe, and now my chest hurts because you pushed on it. I'm sweating. I need to I can't see I have a problem speaking about medical things.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 1: Have visa vague, I have I have visa vagel of reaction. What okay, visa that visa visa bagel. Yeah, yeah, that can happen. I have that.
Speaker 3: It was like any type of anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pass out. I pass out when doctors tell me things. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what I would say is, you know, if it's if it's scout count is painful at times, but it's not deadly. And then as far as the prolapse, you know, you have a cardiologist appointment coming up. If you're not having significant chest pain with exercise, if you're not having shortness of breathic wrasp and commitations that happen all the time that are not related to people telling you things that are distressing, that I would say that there's a good chance that this is just a finding that they had due to the high blood pressure. But it's something that you know, the cardiologists might order some tests.
Speaker 1: All right, well, and when I go home, I'll run around the block a couple of times and see what happens. Okay, yeah, you could do that, Okay, okay, anyway quick, Yes, thank you so much, Oh, doctor Quinn, medicine woman.
Speaker 2: Yes, doctor Quinn Medicine Woman. I'm sure he hasn't heard that one before.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I just forgot all about that. Yeah, what's that show? Bye? Thank you? He's like, I'll never get those five minutes back. Ever, I don't even I see. I only remember the name of that show. I don't even know what it was, Doctor Queen Medicine. Well, really, yes, where's the theme? I don't want to hear? R I never I don't this Little House on the Prairie. I don't remember the words. So that's little House on the Prairie with doctors. Maybe do you even know what Doctor Queen Medicine Woman was about? Apparently not?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I thought it was different too, you know what. I thought she was a nun. But that's a different show.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that these things get normalized? Yes? I put it through loudness control. People yell at me all the time, how loud they're out running. They're out running listening it with the air pods they go. But if the AirPods pop out so loud? Yeah, maybe you should like work on this board. The board has nothing. I don't want to touch the board. So the function that's actually feeding there's no there's no levels. Okay, there's not Look, I don't touch any of the stuff, so it doesn't. It just goes through it. I don't control the volume, all right. Normalization doesn't work. Okay, if it did, you could just do it to me and I'd be fine. But it doesn't. Normalization does not work. All right? You know what I gotta go. Ye, my dog might be dead. I need to go Viso Vagel again. And the hamster could be dead too.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't even want to hear about a stupid hamster. A nugget. Okay, Well, it's been so wonderful catching up with everything.
Speaker 2: No one pays attention to nugget. We love you so much, poor nugget. Thank you for listening. We'll be back with another bowl chat hopefully soon. Sawyer would eat that thing if you had the chance. Right the follow us at serial Killers PC. Go to serial killerspc dot com if you want to see all the cereals that we've rated in reviews. On Mondays, we do serial killers randomly. We'll do a bowl chat. But we appreciate and love you. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Could you do me a big favor? Can you put this on today? Sure? Please? Okay, so Andrew's gonna post it today, which means I'm gonna shameless plug here because I'm gonna live and I'm going to do the thirty mile bike ride this weekend and it is for MS. Great, so if you would like to support that would be greatly appreciate it because your listeners are wonderful, amazing. You can just go to my instagram Z Scott eb that's Z s c O T T YB. There's a link right there. It says iHeart MS. Just click that give me five bucks. That be spectacular, Not me but the MS people, of course.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for listening. We appreciate you and we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: Within all New Serial Killers. Until then, say clink Andrew by I was so glamorous. We did new sounds that was maniac