Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of All My Friends Are Tread And it's a mess over here, folks, It's a mess. I feel like fucking shit. Do you know that was the original version of that Make it Love? I feel like fucking shit?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, wait is that I feel like making love?
Speaker 3: That was I feel like making love, but.
Speaker 1: Be al lack fucking shit to.
Speaker 2: Night or you know, it's like, what's that Carol crows? God, I feel like hell to night.
Speaker 1: God, I feel like fucking shit tonight. Uh yeah, I don't know. I think I just got a little bit of a flu. And you are traveling. We are not releasing. You're in the Big Apple baby watch out. Is it ready for you?
Speaker 3: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the hossible to see when I go to the Get then NYC Souvenir gift store and clean him out with my authentic knickknacks that I by.
Speaker 1: The most authentic nick Knicks. But tomorrow, right tomorrow full lapp because I'm sick. I'm sorry. Yeah, we couldn't do it. Best you got this is what you got.
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 1: You got us talking to you here on Wednesday in the early afternoon letting you know what is happening. Uh, George Santos. Uh is he's in some trouble folk. It's not it's not looking good for George Santos. He's pled not guilty to fraud charges, but he was.
Speaker 3: He's arrested. He's in custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, turned himself in. I saw this thing. I think like one of his aides said that they had been working with the FBI for like a while now whoops.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, three counts of money laundering, two counts making false statements to the House of Representatives, one count theft of public funds.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, couldn't I feel like making false statements to the House of Representatives? Couldn't you get a lot of.
Speaker 1: People on this right that feels that feels like they're just, hey, you're handing out speeding tickets at the n D five hundred.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? This is what am I doing here?
Speaker 1: I'm Sebastian Mediscalco. Oh oh yeah, I don't know that this is interesting that you can arrest people for doing this, because it seems like, well.
Speaker 2: When there's yeah, when there's enough will to do it, I think that's the that's the difference. Right, It's like if he wasn't such an like an actual It's so wild how we're even defining embarrassment for a political party.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Clearly George Santos was a bridge too far for the Republicans that even they're yeah, I mean, yeah, we got it. I mean we got to give them up. Yeah, we can't protect this guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, well, usually getting elected to a public office at that level, but I think the scammer in me wants to think, let's get out of jail free card.
Speaker 2: Oh like when you get the office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you get the office. Man, Like, he had to have thought that's what he was getting. And I know the fact that he found out from CNN. That's just the worst way to find out.
Speaker 2: About anything, anything, anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got broken up with by CNN one time.
Speaker 3: It was the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Poppy Harlow one time dropped off a bag of my old hoodies from an ex and just let you know, I just was working out that's right, and said, yeah, you know, she just feels you guys had your bets too soon. She's just coming off a breakup and maybe it was a mistake getting involved this. Seriously, so quickly, and I was like, oh damn, thanks Poppy for the hoodies. At least he came back.
Speaker 1: Talker Carlson was allegedly has says he is relaunching his show on Twitter with full blown Ze's right wing, unapologetic white supremacist Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: It's your sick delivery of full blown Zies, full right to Premasis.
Speaker 3: Yeah it.
Speaker 2: I think this is really really demonic and dangerous because it's like Tucker Carlson, like the whole the the ire of his like existence is like everything that's on Twitter, and so for him to like have like kind of the keys somewhat by having like Musks okay, just feels like a really really bad place for him to kind of throw the shit around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there are reasons to think. Like when I first heard this, I was very upset, Like it's scared because like he's good at propaganda. Tucker Carlson is good at propaganda, and Elon Musk is unapologetic and rich and shrewd. The same time, people are pointing out the median age on Fox News is sixty five six five years old. It's dead. The median age is dead, and the Median age on Twitter is forty. And also the vast majority of people on Twitter are left leaning, Like there are, of course plenty of Nazis and right wing pieces of shit, but the majority of the people lean to the left. There's also the fact that like, I don't know this, this reminds me of when like Facebook video was like, yeah, we're gonna be the place where you watch it NFL football from now on, and it was like, oh shit, could you imagine what a weird world? And was like, no, you're not.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, no, nobody gives it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one's going there. This isn't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are just going to start brigading and making fun of him, and we'll see how long he's He's like, this place is actually terrible for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think also too, like if you want to go to your audience, they're on like fucking parlor, yeah, you know, or fucking gap or whatever whatever one of those other yeah, prientitives for But again, because Twitter, the really the only appeal it has for conservatives is that they get to it's because there are left leaning or liberal or progressive people there that they can antagonize.
Speaker 2: That's the only appeal.
Speaker 1: It has to them, right right, Yeah, So I don't know, Like it seems like he I saw somebody say he paid forty four billion dollars to turn Twitter into parlor. He could have just paid two hundred dollars for parlor. Yeah, you fucked up.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of like Francis and Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Like he has to break our shit. Yeah, He's like, no, but I want Twitter, Daddy, Yes, And I don't want any bike. It has to be Peewee's. And again, it's just for him to be able to be like, haha, you said I can't be here. Now I own it. Now what, I'm the most annoying guy ever? Do you love me? Now? Dad?
Speaker 1: Are the other The other question I have is like, so if Twitter is predominantly left leaning, like this has to be not succeeding what he's been doing, Like Twitter is a worse product now than it was by far, But apparently his self reported stats are like Twitter's usage is at an all time high of eight billion minutes per day, which is like a very weird and specific stat Like it seems like there was a day when they had a lot of minutes or something that he is choosing because what other people, like outside people who can look at metrics say that Twitter is actually continuing to slide.
Speaker 2: We'll let him do a year of owning it and then compare it from when he owned it, right, it'll look less shit. But yeah, I don't know. I mean, good luck, good luck with this health site.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Also, Tucker's like rebranding is a folkesy country guy. After like eight days of not being on TV, he's now like.
Speaker 2: This picture that he like distributed to his or like that's on his website. Is that actually him? Or is that a terrible foot like because.
Speaker 1: The proportions are weird.
Speaker 2: Josh Brolin arms.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he's like rolled up his sleeves in a weird way. But it also yeah, seems like his arms are very short. Is he holding a shotgun in his hand?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Some khakis, Yeah, just folksy.
Speaker 2: And that's right after he was putting sun on his scrot him because remember that was the last big health trend. He was on about tanning your ball full sack because it doesn't get that's how you reach it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't And that was in one of his like man documentaries. Yeah, yeah, like just has some of the weirdest ideas about masculinity anywhere.
Speaker 2: Real man gets paint, skin cancer.
Speaker 1: Real men tan there scrowed him and ye. Yeah, So come over to my house and tang your scrowed them with me, please? All right, yeah, come over to my fucking fifth Avenue, massive penthouse studio that Jeffrey Epstein used to come to and a ten years scroed them like a couple good old boys, you know. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. And ten million Americans watched the coronation. Oh wow, that's I don't even know what uh what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like back in the day, like ten million people watched a rerun of Like Friends, Right.
Speaker 2: I wish I had my you know, Nielsen brain on, and I can tell you what that even meant. But that sounds good. I just love that most of them were over fifty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighty percent were fifty five or older. That's it's not like most eighty percent we're fifty.
Speaker 3: Five or older.
Speaker 1: That is yeah, just a creepy, yes, old institution but apparently Yeah, like the Queen's funeral that way more eyeballs on it, which makes sense because that was the last monarch that people who gave a fuck about that monarchy cared about.
Speaker 2: Then you're like, yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Finally people didn't hate her.
Speaker 1: And this guy, it was like, just the pictures I've seen of him just like looking like a pampered child.
Speaker 2: It's just so weird.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an elderly man look more like a pampered child.
Speaker 3: It's very it's very strange.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is too like about. It's like almost I don't know if I'm even I have the right perception of it all. But like it seemed like the queen was maybe not so trying to be like I'm the queen kind of shit. Like Charles's vibe is like I'm the king now, that's like what it. Entergy feels like yeah, and he's like, give me my robes, et cetera, so I can lord this scepter over the audience. Yeah, should man, I wonder I wish we had figures on how many people did the homage of the people.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I mean everyone in spirit was there with their hand on their on their television.
Speaker 2: Oh well, oh wow, this is interesting. We should have it said that the homage of the people was actually toned down after criticism.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, damn yeah, Zeitgeist does it again.
Speaker 2: That's a dazy effect.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Got another one. Put another notch on the old club because the Archbishop of Canterbury had to take an out.
Speaker 3: King Charles was like gang for sure.
Speaker 1: Stephen Segal headlines a pro war festival in Russia. Uh, continue to show his appreciation for his adopted home of Russia has adopted daddy of Vladimir Putin headline the festival Guitars information, Guitars Information.
Speaker 2: What is this? He came out with a like a special guitar, did he? He said? He walked down on the stage and as he told the crowd that the instrument held particular cultural significance. Quote maybe many of you don't recognize this. This is an old, old Soviet guitar. It's been fully restored and this is going this is going into Vladimir's museum forever English.
Speaker 1: This is an old, old Soviet guitar.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is it old? Like? Was it like an old under rip off or something?
Speaker 1: He's got Trump speak like his that that does seem like Trump making something up.
Speaker 3: Old, real old Soviet guitar. It's been fully restored.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be in Vladimir's museum forever forever, folks. I like how he just really Also, he's kind of has like this like gene Audry kind of thing where he I can picture him like strummy and he's like, maybe many of you don't recognize this, but this is an old, old Soviet guitar does not have that kind of charismo.
Speaker 3: So I'm prettygy a.
Speaker 1: Guy with a guitar at a party where no one else has a guitar just ye.
Speaker 2: Sweating out his painted hairline.
Speaker 3: Oh man, what a what you see?
Speaker 2: There's like a whole YouTube channel dedicated to analyzing the latter day works of Steven Siegal and they're hilarious because like just just someone casually pointing out how terribly like inconsistent or like the continuity issues or just his like the lack of anything that's based in reality in it really like it's it's a delight, Like even from the way he'll like hould a gun, like he's finding new ways to do that incorrectly, right, just pure all confidence he's got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's truly a genius. One of our greats, Brian called out.
Speaker 2: He said, he's seated in the entire movie of skype.
Speaker 3: Rops just sitting.
Speaker 1: I mean that that was happening towards the end of like even his American films, Like he just would find a way to like do a chase scene where he didn't actually move like somehow like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they have even like he has bad doubles doing like his running for him now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but pastead, it's officially embarrassing and impossible to miss that he like can't fully like get get his heart rate above sixty or threatens just ceasing to exist. He's a reverse crank, Jason Statum, He's reverse crank. Got a reverse crank situation.
Speaker 2: Reverse keep it?
Speaker 1: What if we had a reverse crank? Him pitching pitching ideas on set. Oh man, the stories of just anybody who's ever worked with him are actually horrifying.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, yeah, yeah, of.
Speaker 2: Course he's also even like sullied. He was kind of popular in Japan, you know, because he was He's actually like kind of legitate aiketo and like spoke Japanese and people are like really into him then, like I think once things have started wobbling, is his stock started to fall and you no longer did those very lazy Ikto demonstrations where like people would run him full speed and he's kind of like wave his hands and they'd be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Russian ones are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, Systema that's what they're called system those SYSTEMA videos. That guy is fucking I knew somebody who was doing it. He was like really into martial arts, is like it's really cool, but he was never quite like saying that it was like the ship that you saw in those videos more just like a very aggressive way of beating people up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he just says, a Russian guy after Russian guy falling at like running at him and like falling as he waves his hand at him, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll go to punch him and he'll like kind of tap their knuckles and they're like their arm will blow off.
Speaker 1: But he also like is you can see that he's like communicating something to them, like there's a pre existing thing where he's like, all right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Push this way, so you're this way, Okay, there you go, Okay, there you go. Here's that all right, and that guy is fairly sweating.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And finally, a scientist says he solved the Bermuda Triangle and just says that it's like probabilities are the leading cause of the Bermuda Triangle disappearance. And basically it's suspect whether if he plane in boat piloting. There's no reason to believe the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon like is anything other than that's just a place where a lot of planes and boats are traveling.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Essentially, it seems like is what he's saying.
Speaker 2: It's like a combination of a tricky area and if you don't have your shit together, you will get got. So, yeah, it's a high probability of it didn't got Yeah, but they don't like that. I like to think a magical fucking place. I don't need your fucking realistic explanation. I want to know that there's a hole in the sea. Yeah, just swallow you or a man or some ship.
Speaker 1: And Yahoo Knews doing their job, well, that is the image that they have chosen to accompany this. The scientist says he solved the Bermuda Triangle just like that, And I thought.
Speaker 2: You wrote that we would say, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Like just like that.
Speaker 1: Huh you think you're a tough guy, You're a real tough guy.
Speaker 2: Nikki sad the Bermuda Triangle, just like that, let me get know you something really cool.
Speaker 1: But like the image they used to accompany it is a plane getting struck by lightning. Is it falls into a hole in the sea, and then.
Speaker 2: So horribly photo. I love it. It's the next level they took like Niagara falls, like the edge of like a waterfall. Yeah, and the Niagara falls rudely mapped over like an ocean, so you get that feeling of a sinkhole or hole in the lifting.
Speaker 1: And then you read that fall in headline and look at the thing and be like, oh ship, there's a lightning Niagara falls Vartex in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle and a scientist.
Speaker 2: It's actually just bad weather weather yeah, and operator error. But the picture I know, we know, it's just it's yasu And this this website is made for elderly people who like this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So hey, the website is called Yahoo. You know, what do you do? What do you exactly? All right?
Speaker 1: Those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday. I'm gonna go back to sleep. You're gonna go take a bite out of the big apple, am I?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go do The weather really nice. It's nicer than LA right now.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll be back tomorrow afternoon for trending, So we'll talk to you all tomorrow's trending episode. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow