Speaker 1: Big with the year Memphis.
Speaker 2: I'm back at it. Niggas, notice the difference.
Speaker 1: Just pro pressy stones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all back with another episode of this rock solid podcast, doing.
Speaker 2: It like no other.
Speaker 3: Like I told you, you see anybody on this platform and.
Speaker 1: Mean one of two things.
Speaker 3: Ain't my brother and they silent, And this one right here means both.
Speaker 2: This is my guy right here, living proof.
Speaker 3: I mean want to welcome you to the building, my gym, living my bro since before rap.
Speaker 1: That's a fact to get load.
Speaker 3: Days rock and Fella days to after rap to rock Solid. Like you know what I'm saying, this is my guy from training will days. I don't think niggas understand that Lesend. What's up my brother cheers man, you cops is a vibe man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Gold everything we trended Dad James and this ship at these niggas.
Speaker 2: No we getting money around here.
Speaker 1: That part. It's so Bleizzle's brother. You've been my g I've been chilling man, you know, keeping it easy, you know yo.
Speaker 3: So I want to take people back cause you know they might know you from a lot of records we did together. You know what I'm saying. But I want them to know the relationship. Right, I remember being the young guy. You know Jea K from My Projects. He's about ten. Jeda was probably like eight right right. My cousin lived in Cooper named t K huh and you was his best friend living Proof.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: We pull up over there, We over there. Me and Jeda like, yo, we got bars. Living Proof had bars. He's like yo, I'm in the group. My guy Joel Ortiz, these guys was like eight nine.
Speaker 1: He was like yo.
Speaker 3: And then we all just clicked up and was moving around. So how was those days growing up?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: With you and Joel or Teas, did you even think y'all bet this far?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy for me and Joel because he went the eminem and sign with doctor Drake, and then I came with you that's right, and went with Hole So and we all from the same building. We all landed in the same building and Cooper Projects. So that's that's when you look at that story. That's amazing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, bro, Like a lot of people don't even know the connection with you Joel or me, you and him, that bro y'all. When I first met y'all, y'all boys was rhyming, y'all was in the group, and we all was just trying to perfect our skills, trying to help each other get better, walking around different projects, battering niggas. I used to have y'all niggas in Marshy with me going crazy living like you just was always the one I felt like that was a little bit more advanced than everybody else.
Speaker 2: That's why I took you on my side.
Speaker 3: And then later on when Joel got his skills up, Eminem grabbed him before.
Speaker 1: I could grove. Yeah, yeah, that's what I bought him through baseline and all that. So beginning he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Thinking like that back then. Remember he used to be a little bit quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a little quiet, a little bit lost. Stan dolphis even in the street. You know what I'm saying. We were gonna street it. So he's just trying to figure it out. But you know, you know, the crew love We always bring everybody around when we get an in position.
Speaker 3: Definitely what I mean, And so I just want the people to know, like, who was some of your influences and music growing up?
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely definitely Nas, Definitely Jay, definitely big in POC. I mean those are the top four. My fifth one on my list would be Pun. You know he was He was a great Yeah, Peter Punt. He was a He was a great, great lyricist, one of the best, you know what I mean. So as far as being influenced that way and wanting a rap, I mean, when I first heard our it ain't hard to tell. It was crazy. It was on from there. But not only that. You when you used to come through the hood and battle, you know what I'm saying. You used to come bring me to Marcy probably was like eleven ten years old. Used to take me to the other side with Batman and them rest in peace Batman, Like, Yo, listen, man, here this little dude's spit. I think I was ahead of my time then, you know what I'm saying. Definitely, Yeah, That's that's what got me to get low.
Speaker 2: Man, That's what I was just about to say. Like, that's what I was just about to say.
Speaker 3: Like when we started to get low days, I remember, you know, it was me Jeter h at first, and then it was like, yo, we gotta go school.
Speaker 1: Pee.
Speaker 2: I remember coming tomorrow to Cooper. Yo, this is the craziest shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I ain't see P in a while, right, but we like, Yo, we're gonna start this label.
Speaker 3: Let me go check my dog. Go down to the projects. Some accing niggas around.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: We're proofat, We're proofat. Niggas like, yo, he moving around somewhere. So I go to the White Castle that's up the block. I'm like, eventually when I'm done here it's the hood, I'm gonna see P somewhere leaving White Castle.
Speaker 2: Who coming down the block?
Speaker 1: Back by the projects? Right? Living? Right? But you wasn't just walking normal. You was hype and you was like, I'm like, yo, Pee, what up? My nigga? Come ons, go to the studio.
Speaker 2: I want high let you.
Speaker 1: You're like, nah am, these niggas are playing with me, and I'm like, yo, what happened? You Like Nigga pulled up the shirt had the joint. Remember you remember what you said to me? Yeah, what you said, Yeah, niggas, niggas. Niggas try to jump out on me and get a little crazy. But Nigga said, niggas tried to kidnap me. I'm gonna kill these niggas. Bleak I'm like those those those were false accusations because because what happened was, you know, like like my cousin said, you're not tough enough unless something happen to you. So what happened was there was a couple of dudes that just jumped out of car thought thinking that they was gonna do what they was gonna do. But I'm you know, I'm extra gangster, so that that ain't happen, you know what I'm saying. So when I seen Blizzle, obviously I had to hamm on me. When you came and got me, I was actually controlling the block. You was moving around like that's what I'm like, where the fuck? P ha? This nigga came around with the eagle eye, like now I'm on the hunt for these niggas.
Speaker 3: Tried to spin through. Yeah, I was spinning. I'm like, Pete, come on, man, let's go to the steward. Chop it up man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you came to the stew with the rascal or Yeah, still had the joint on me, man, But I'm right off the block. Though. It was treacherous. I remember that at that day vividly, bro, because even when we was leaving, he was like, Yo, I'm gonna call a cab, and I'm like, nah, I can't let you jump in the cab with the Rosco niggag. That's a fact word up fat And that right there changed everything.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: What was your transition you felt like from because bro, you was just fresh off the block to Baseline studio and then everything from their chain.
Speaker 2: So how was it for you going through that?
Speaker 1: My transition was when I when I caught all them cases out of ten murder robbery, right facing the fire of twenty five, and then I get back the baseline, I'm like, damn, I'm gonna miss all this. And I just had a kid and all that man man man man right right right, my son? Who heard you know what I'm saying. But I had them cases right and I and and I happened to beat the case. So so Lord Willing, when I beat the case, I was able to go back to baseline and see what I really had in front of me. You see what I'm saying. And then you gave me the talk like, yo, listen, you calling me for bill money. I'm getting I was getting locked up a lot that year. You calling me for bill money and this that and the third what you're gonna do? We just spent a million dollars on the studio budget. H just got locked up. What you're gonna do? We'll hold near you. I'm like, this is this is a trick question. What you mean what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna do this, that's right right. So from there was the actual transition from me changing you know what I'm saying, and trying to make it better for myself because I felt like I didn't want to lose out on an opportunity that was right in front of me.
Speaker 2: That's a fact, bro, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We done told the world, did numerous records, my nigga, Yo, what's what's one of your favorite cities you think we hit?
Speaker 1: Like? Definitely definitely Miami. Oh Miami. When I when I got to the Yams, I wanted to move there. You heard me. It was a moviember. It's different. I'm twenty years old, I'm off the block. We're going on promo tour. We hit Miami. It's like there's nothing never seen before. Bro. It was different, man, the girls was different. Back then. It was it was it was crazy. It was no week. We got situations now, so I ain't gonna say how crazy it was, but it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, just one in Mickey D's Little Burger Kids.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was a little cool.
Speaker 3: Now, girls want felipe child crustaceans expensive listen.
Speaker 1: We had the group we had, We had the groupies before fifty fucked it up? Yo, right, Yo, we had the groupies before fifty came in at oh three and made that groupie.
Speaker 2: Song group be fucked it up groupie love. That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I'm not a groupie right, like Yo, what happened? It was just cool with it. They was traveling from state to state to see us. Yo.
Speaker 2: It was all over the place, Yo, y'all niggas was all some difference.
Speaker 1: Its crazy, y'all.
Speaker 3: Niggas were first with the Canada with me, Yo, Toronto. It's when I thought, that's what I'm like, Yo, I think I lost my artists. Man, Right, we wake up in the morning, it's time to leave, like yo, Win is proof? Where's Jeter? You know you're knocking on niggas doors. You're doing room call hold, you know, call the room, send security the room. Niggas open up the door and these niggas. It's not dead, right, yo, Where these niggas at outside?
Speaker 1: Remember back then niggas had beeper cell phones, was very very slim. Niggas get night till weekends. Cuz right right right, especially when he was out of town, get out of town.
Speaker 3: So I'm hitting niggas, yo. We got niggas at niggas like Yo, we went to these chicks crib. I'm like, yo, are y'all crazy? You don't leave the hotel with go to a chick crib. You don't know in the country.
Speaker 1: We got from right right, right, right right right, so man right cool, like we're good. We ain't know no better, but we was learning and look them lessons, them lessons we got when we was kids, traveled onto the adulthood right because simple things like knowing where you at what you're doing. One time we was in La right all of us poem like yo, listen, any of y'all know where the hotel at right now? Nobody knew where it was at right right from there from there on, I knew as soon as we get there, any location, look at the hotel phone and got the address on that Write that down. So we know where we're going because we was moving so much. And that's what I mean what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: My reason in asking y'all at do anybody know where the hotel at was? Because remember at that time LA was so up that remember when them shots ring out, everybody scattered like roaches, everybody running in different directions.
Speaker 1: And the last thing you want to do is run into the drama or run to where you don't even know where you're going, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So you got to know where you're going, just you know anything that happen. So I felt like you had to be on point anywhere you went, man. So I tried to always make sure y'all understood that because the last thing I wanted to do was come back to Cooper and tell your.
Speaker 1: Moms right right, right right right, of course, you know what I'm saying. Of course we were. It was no playbook on it. Check this out. You can't got me off the block right straight up? Six hundred brings before it's the mate back boom, They're like, yo, who that on the who that pulling up? I'm like, man, that's bleak right there. So now we're on This is a time when you couldn't just get in the rap game. Right. This is a time when it was hard. There's no YouTube, no dishtro Kid, none of that, none of that. You had to get that deal. Pulled up straight to the block. Came to get me. We slide the Chicago. Were in Chicago right for like two days. I'm in the hunt's getting my head done these pitches. Its grinding word.
Speaker 2: He found some chickens, some.
Speaker 1: Chicks everywhere had the little braids. Getting my hair done everywhere. This bitch pulling my hair out my fucking head though you hit me from there, you know I cut my hands. It's then you like I cut my hair after that you almost know, but right on my hand.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: So it's time to go back to New York, right, shout out the big wrong. That's crazy, y'all goes interesting? I said interesting. You know a lot of interesting things with the shap.
Speaker 2: One of my best, my favorite times with you, my G.
Speaker 1: When I I was like, now, my G, I think my G he on it, he got it, he feel it.
Speaker 2: That's who we did. One those six in park.
Speaker 3: You remember that, Yes, if I brought you to one those six in park and was like, all right, let's go because this is the first show you started hype man it for me, holding me down right right, and went up there and took over the show because this is what we did, we balling.
Speaker 2: So we performed we Balling too.
Speaker 1: Then, My g I always felt like that record solidified you of who you are in this game. What was your thoughts on that joint? I mean it made me a dominant baby to this day, I'm still legendary, you know, saying the one thing you did well, you came through and you made a young young god legendary for life. You know what I'm saying. So we Balling done by Scott Scott Storch. Oh you know what I mean. Wait, young kresh knew that right, I'm produced it. Shout out to Scott. He was in there with the big blunt, him and his man Joe. You know what I say.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that session because Hole, if you want to really be technical, you know how we got that beat. How we got that beat because Hole violated, at least in my mind it was violations.
Speaker 1: Remember, Hove had Scott Storch to the studio member for a week because him and this man smoking him big Blunt. Now, niggas was rolling.
Speaker 3: Gloss of hill right, yo, crazy. So he was cooking up for like a week. Every beat he was playing JJ was like nine nine. So it got to like the fifth day the way, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, right, you can't just keep nine Scott's storch beats like. So I went in the room with Scott Jake nine a few Scott's let me get that one right there. He was like you like that, It's like, let me get that beat up. That's how he got the beat is because Jay was turning down ship and I'm sitting in there just listening, like you know, like the right, right, right right, And that's how we got it.
Speaker 3: And I remember calling you the stupid he heard heard the joint. Remember we put out verses first. Yeah, before we got Chris.
Speaker 1: Got on her. That's a fact. Shout out to Chris, shout out. Got a young gun. We called young guns. Yeah, I'm like your gun.
Speaker 2: I need you to say this ship like Tupac seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: And that's how I got the hook. I took to Tupac different lines like we balling ready for all.
Speaker 1: Say I hear it call. We got to remix that part still balling straight up, still balling. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Still like After that, we went and did a few mixtapes.
Speaker 1: We did aya, ma, Yeah, that's when I bought all the mixtapes on the road. Yeah, we did mine. You had your mixtape bubbling, Yeah, and speak on that, man. I pressed a five thousand mixtapes right and me am called born. We go back on the road as usual, and we out there in the malls just selling them twenty thirty dollars each pushing out there bubbling.
Speaker 3: He was pushing the TA you know what I'm saying, moving, had the merchandise. Everything you was. I think you was ahead of the time of what the young boys is doing now. Yeah, because I remember I used to look at you like you bringing your own CDs and your T shirt. Well, it used to be like, nah in them, it's time to get that brand. Yeah, and now look the whole game doing the same ship.
Speaker 1: You was the first person I seen on the road pushing your T shirt and your CDs. Man, that's a fot.
Speaker 3: Always respected you for that. Your grind was ten years ahead of everybody else.
Speaker 1: Bro. Good looking Bro, that's a fact. That's a fact. Like fucking even even with bringing it either we're bringing the pro tune to the project. You know a lot of listen this this, this, this is what Jim Jones did, right, He claimed his spot right, shout out the Coppo. Right, that's the bro. He claimed the spot.
Speaker 2: The fashion Coppo both better than not that part.
Speaker 1: At that part they got out the Coppo already brook salute, salute to the bro. But Coppo Coppo came in. He's claiming his spot with with the chrome hearts, and he's not letting that go, you know, for the for the culture, for the for the new kids out here. So I'm gonna claim my spot. Me and you made up big homie. So so anybody that's yelling big homie out there, that term that slang, Me and you made that up in the in the baseline and baseline in the a room, we start calling j big homie. And then he took it on and put it in the records. So now everybody worldwide right now, like, yo, that's my big homie. I'm from me and you, Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna definitely take some credit for some slang that started in our crew. Of course, you know Don DeMarco starting my.
Speaker 1: G mm hmm. Think about that's a fact as him saying, what up, my guy? Right right right, right, right right, and then we'd be like, yo, stop calling me, like all right, they changed the m G. Right every day he's like my G G G right, shout out the dawn, remember hold.
Speaker 3: And it was mad at us for saying my G so much, your tool member, your niggas keep saying my G for everything.
Speaker 1: Because you're my G. Like that crazy. The whole fucking rap game, the old world, everything is my G. But that shit started with us, on Tall, that's a fact. A lot of the slang that's moving around today started with us. We jumped. We are the culture.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Bro. We started a line ship my G. All the pro tools, everybody recording in their own house. I taught That's another thing. We brought that to the hood. Guru shout out my God, the Oracle Yoda of the rock as I cast shout out the Guru, rout.
Speaker 3: Guru taught everybody. He taught me how to use pro tools. Man Cali too, So I cassed it down to the crew. All the artists that came through, we bought them inboxes laptops, so that way, when you left Baseline, you go home.
Speaker 2: You can still record, So it was no reason you couldn't work, have no records.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 3: It means you was you was just bullshit. You was jerky wreck right right, You was bullshit. So all the artists from you Cali g the age with the jail. He ain't get the chance to pro toos, but all of yall niggas learned pro tools. That was recording yourself, dropping records. If I'm not mistaken, you recorded the record for me a mop the.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. First Last and Owned man CALLI yeah, we did that on a roll. We did that on a on the pro tools with the inbox, on a roll with the arm with the computer. That's a fact. He was my engineer. Shout out the MP man shout out saying and Bill Dance. That's a fact. If you listen to the record, remember Fame win in the booth insad yo, yall niggas don't take the mic in the bathroom or nothing like that, right, And I left that on the beginning of the record. If you listen, he says that on the beginning of the first Last and Owner Yah niggas don't take the mic in the bathroom or no shit like that.
Speaker 2: Niggas like, nope, the mic right here because spit we got you.
Speaker 1: Shout out, shout out the mop. I got a story with them in Detroit. Right, let me hear you were in Detroit. See these the rules are the role right. When you get on a roll, you gotta learn there's really no playball. No, but we in Detroit. We're in the spot right, and it started going down, so Fa Fame in there because Bill ain't go out. Yeah, he used to be in the spot. I ain't going yeah, him and Fox Fox came out. I think rest in peace to fox Man. Love love her what you call it, came out with us. Fame came out with us. So it's started going down in the spot. He grabbed a cheer right, he grabbed a chair, born, I grabbed the cheer right behind. Come on, we getting up out of here. We got we got about the door right, police all out there, right, so we think we like in Detroit. But where was that? I don't know. Remember we kept leaving you, you know what I'm saying. We kept breaking out, do your thing. We was out, so he like we were chilling the police out. They were like, all right, everything cool, right there. So dude came by. He was like, nah, man, west side Dawn just got here, man, even if the police out here, Man, y'all better move man. I said, Yo, it's crazy out of town. You gotta start learning out of town rules. You gotta know where you at. You know what I'm saying. So just pull up with that ship you do in your neighborhood and other niggas neighborhood. Theyn't met you, Yeah, but shout out the fame. No, he definitely spiarheaded that that you know, that way of us getting up out of there for sure.
Speaker 3: Yo, you was with us in Dallas when when when them pimps came through and flipped through.
Speaker 1: That was me and she that hell that damn what you mean with you in Dallas? You ain't crazy man, spoken, Yo, knocked on your door. We told you what was going on.
Speaker 5: Tell niggas because this was crazy. Yet we was in Houston first. Remember that's when the girl was saying to Shot that like that's your security guard. I'm like, yeah, wow, what's up? She was like he too little.
Speaker 1: They're working out right right right right right right right, Like damn Shot that you're gonna let the girl sen you up like that.
Speaker 3: So we was bullshit with her, and remember she said, yo, y'all boys better be careful with Dallas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They like the fight out there.
Speaker 1: Like he ain't liked us in Houston. Dallas niggas want to fight. So we like, now we got some people's in Dallas. Is all good? Right?
Speaker 2: Boom, we do the show?
Speaker 1: Everything fine, everything fire. I'm chilling. Everybody gets some girls after the show or whatever. Right, I'm chilling. I'm telling niggas, yo, get your girl, go to your room and fall back, right, don't be out here, Wiley, because it was one of those shows where it was demon time where you knew the goons is out and after the show they want to find out where you at who with the bullshit? Right, So they found out where our hotel was at. So I'm in the lobby and I see the fuck shit moving around. So I'm trying to tell remember the young guns was on the road.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell everybody, Yo, get y'all girl, go in the room, fall back.
Speaker 2: Niggas like a bleak we cool.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell my version that you tell becausemember you was outside, I was in the room, right, So listen.
Speaker 1: I go in the room.
Speaker 3: It's one of those hotels that they have the pool in the lobby, and my window to my room you can see to the pool, and right through the doors you can see a little bit of the lobby.
Speaker 1: So all you see is flower pots, chairs being thrown in the lobby, mad shit being tossed, and I'm like, yo, it's going down downstairs right now.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm like, I hope none of my niggas ain't involved with that. So I'm thinking, of course, now, I told all my niggas locked in, you ain't got None of my niggas ain't involved with that.
Speaker 2: I fall back in the bad chair. Five minutes later, knock on the door.
Speaker 1: It's us. I open the door, my DJ right, Yeah, that nigga bloodied in the motherfucker. Yeah, I ain't even get the same, Yo, what happened? Who did it?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I opened the door. He bloody as shit, and nigga said they.
Speaker 1: Got me his niggas stupid bust out there, My nigga, that nigga, she said, Yo, why you laught to day bleeding? Let him be? I said, manigat bleeding all over right, you're a foul nigga. He a foul nigga. He fouled na tell what. I didn't let him be, but I like, I'm like, yo, what happened that niggas said? Now his words, they was messing members, pimps and hose out here.
Speaker 2: Respect the code. They was messing with.
Speaker 1: The hose and name pay right. So the hose called de pimps and the pipsus nigga stupid man. All right, So you was down there. We was on a tour bus right alright, So remember remember the studio situation where we traveled on a road with the studio. Yes, so we on the we're on the bus. Boom, so we see somebody. We see somebody fighting. So Chok was holding it down. Yeah, he was almost holding it down. He was. He was fighting back. He was scrapping, but we ain't knowing what's him. Right, So me and Leaky on the bus. So Leaky spot of it. He said, oh, that's top. We gotta help him. So we grabbed the mic stand right that looked like it was a shoddy inside, ran over there and said choke move the niggas got up out of it. I threw the I threw the chain. I threw the rock chain in my pocket like like I got the nina right to try to back him down, to get him up out of there. We had the we had the pump fake, so we pump fake and got them up out of there. But they was, they was, they was on him for the because he ain't. You know, respectfully, he ain't. He ain't. We weren't supposed to though, but you know what, he wasn't supposed to shut out the dawn. But you know, Neith was involved with left Toe. He was involved in that. I know that. But I know that the mugo and the girls getting the see listen, he went and locked it. He chilled the way he did. He locked it.
Speaker 2: They whipped the mug go out right.
Speaker 3: Man had the bloody ship, black guy everything, and we had to do Rap City the basement the next day.
Speaker 1: You were damn that nigga was.
Speaker 3: For Rap City with the toe lopes on. I couldn't even keep a straight face with ticket. Tiger was trying to figure out, Yo, why y'all niggas keep laughing.
Speaker 1: It's like my man, no man, right right, right, right right. But we made it out of there. We made it out.
Speaker 2: Remember, we had our homie, pull up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say no name. Remember he can't do what that can't have the ham and all that.
Speaker 2: What happened with your niggas need?
Speaker 1: But he was he was ready to go. It was too late. The blood was already drawing. It's spilled and he ain't no. See that's a lesson. That's not a loss, that's a lesson.
Speaker 3: Careful you wanna play with the hose, pay because the hose got pimps, and the pimps bus half.
Speaker 1: Forget that, yo, he's stupid. Yo, y'all, Shout out the doll man, we held you down. Shout out the sheik. She you already know what it is, man, Yo, your funny that one man? Yo? For real?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It was times we had to stay in the hotel and even in Chicago we did the House of Blues with Jiz Jeezy was on tour with us one time. Right, shout out to Jiz Boom big Raw. He came in and said, Yo, listen, all y'all gotta go in the room. Right They got they running through this here with a k's. It's like two thousand and five and we all had to play the room that time because we thought we was, you know, extra big everywhere we went. First time I got to l A, I threw red and blue on on purpose. Y right, I'm out shouting red and blue. Yea. We ain't comfed in and all that, but you got to You still gotta know where you at though. These lessons to teach you to know where you at. Shout out to l A Love La serious. We had so much fun out there, especially running around with Big Roady Twist.
Speaker 2: All the niggas was morbling out there. You having a fucking ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chicago's like our second home, y'all.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, crazy man, Like, yeah, fucking did we fat forward Pete.
Speaker 1: We did the.
Speaker 2: Living proof in the house.
Speaker 3: But that nigga bleaking nows no doubt, Yo, My nigga, That's one of my favorite verses from you, because the nigga said, I got some work on the.
Speaker 2: Block and some more in the house.
Speaker 1: Just get it. Yeah, that was that was That was definitely one of them classics. Man, know, man, get.
Speaker 2: Low you left this playet right in that verse. My gee, what was what was your vibe like that?
Speaker 1: Man? Right there? It was like we was we was, We was in the middle of moving. We was in the middle of motion. My vibe was like knowing who I am as an artist and knowing where I was at. It's right. It took some time though that two.
Speaker 2: Albums should have been bigger than what it was.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because you know, we we we grind, We put some classics on that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I always always always think that when if that would have went then you know, obviously my my situation with a flourish, But you know, it was times where doing two hundred thousand wasn't good enough for the first week. Now, these niggas doing a buck sixty four and that's good. Nigga, like, that's good they could do and that's good man. But we did. We did two We did like two three hundred that was in the first week or something like that, it was, and that wasn't good enough. That Nah, we're done.
Speaker 2: We got They walked us off the plank.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was time to walk off and fall in the ocean after five that's crazy, yo, the plank You go, God, yeah, that's crazy. We definitely was vibing. That was that was That was when Jay became the president of Death. You know what I mean, that was our last run.
Speaker 1: That's Jay.
Speaker 3: I never forget when Jay called me when you laid that verse down. The nigga was like, Yo, what's your man name with the braids? Yeah, yeah, yeah, proof that nigga like, nah, Man, your man got it, man got that ship. Man telling him to stick with that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro always with me out to shout out the big homie. Man. You ain't know what it is man man like?
Speaker 3: But what was it like in the being in the stow for you, Like, you know what everybody because you was around everybody, Pete, You was around beans, the whole.
Speaker 2: State property, the whole dip set.
Speaker 1: Jay.
Speaker 3: You watched the Black Album Get Done Volume two. You've been around since the beginning, since my first album.
Speaker 1: So you know, a lot of niggas ain't get they even see that knowledge or even be present around there. So for you, I know you, like God, damn, I ain't gonna front all that made me a superstar today. You know what I'm saying. I move around as such, I conduct myself as that I walk in any room worldwide because of those experiences, you know, because of the lessons we got from j. J used to come and give us lessons on the low, the lessons we got from Tata, you know, and it just being in the environments, learning how to conduct yourself, you know, in a business matter. That's a fact. So that's what really raised me up to, you know, be the man that I am today. A lot of that instilled in me. Pause, it is what made me what I am today. You know what I mean, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: My God got properties all over man, you know what I'm saying, buying up houses all over.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nigga say, nigga pe might say.
Speaker 1: I might not have dropped the album, but I'm doing more than the rappers that did. Yeah, that ship, that business flow with me. We got cribs all over the place. We got we got investments and you know, internationally, Oh yeah, tell them talk talk about it. Me and Thailand. Shout out to my partner Filthy. You know what I'm saying. We in Thailand, man, Yeah, yeah, come on, ain't not.
Speaker 3: Moving in Thailand without me knowing my niggas titening them out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, shout out, shout out the Filthy. We actually control the whole market in the cannabis situation. So coming to Thailand. You can't make no moves unless you come through us. That's a super fact. We got that on lot. We actually worked for the king, you know, and it's for it's for for government officials. That's actually our partners in the cannabis space. So we actually FDA approved too. We federally approved where we could ship worldwide. So we shipp in the Australia and we also shipping to Germany. And you know, we're practicing, you know, how to how to how to how to move you know, in different lanes and better and and and get our things together like that. So shout out the healthy man. And like I said, the training from those days is what brought me into these spaces to build myself. That's right, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, man, shout out to Thailand. I can't wait to go back. Man. As soon as I landed in Thailand, they was like Gang Gang Don Dong Kng. I said, oh, they made King Kong out here. Yo. It's crazy, wasn't I know what I'm just saying. No, that's what I thought. It was a bunch of jez and kas And I said, Yo, this is crazy, butland different. It's the Land of Smiles. It's actually my second home right now. They got it, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Like people think Amsterdam got to crack, you got it crack.
Speaker 1: Thailand is this spot different. I'm about I'm about to acquire some some place out there. You can't buy property in Thailand unless you marry a tie or you're going business with a tie. So one thing when you're in Thailand, you can't do that. But I'm about to acquire a place out there in a minute. Soon as I go back, I'm going back. Four hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 2: There's light work penthouse out there.
Speaker 1: There's light work.
Speaker 3: Fact, six hundred dollars a month with the with the driver downstairs waiting on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got the driver. Yeah. Shout out to Joe. Joe know when I lan pulled me out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Thailand and Bodley to live for like fifteen hundred a month and have driver security, yeah, doormen, pare house and you be living like a guard my g Like it's insane.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Man, Man, my cousin world going back and shout out the world. Yeah, I went to Thailand with my wife. Man.
Speaker 2: I took her to fuquette. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We went out there to uh, you know, the six cents hotels, the other ship like that.
Speaker 2: We did a lot of fly ship out there.
Speaker 1: Man, Thailand is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place. Then you in Southeast Asia, so you get the hustle China right next door. You got India next door in case you do you know you got here for the girl raw Indian head. Yeah, so it's a lot. It's a lot to get peeved.
Speaker 2: It's about the raw Indya yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now we're doing there, but do yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Where they get them bundles out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing We're doing worldwide business over here for sure, and we definitely gonna figure it out. You know.
Speaker 2: Like yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like after the Rockefeller breakup, you know what I mean, I fell back from music.
Speaker 1: I always respected you.
Speaker 3: Like, I feel like out of all the artists that I ever signed, and this is no disrespect to them, some of them is, you know, it's just is what it is. Yeah, a lot of them got the same gang, been around the same gang and received the same knowledge you got. But I feel like out of every artist that I had signed to get low or even that I just called my friend as an artist. You're the only one who picked up the knowledge and ran with it. Yeah, a lot of people, I feel like just stopped and waited on music.
Speaker 1: You never waited on music. Well, I think because I was a hustler before I even came That's right, right, Like I said, I ran. I ran a block in my neighborhood off aggression, right, So I came in with the mentality. The only reason why I stopped was because you made me. You told you asked me to stop. Right, we gotta get as much gonna be there, so it's gonna be that. But I always had the mentality. So I was just picking up game along the way. That's right, you know what I'm saying, and learning so and from that thing.
Speaker 3: You don't bridge your way into now. You do a lot of business with main tho oh man and my brother shout out the thing. Yeah, may no date, May no Day on Sunday, he got a date.
Speaker 1: You know that that that in the city, you know, contributed to him and he made it on his mother's day, August sixteenth. Son, you know what it is, Brooklyn baby, Yeah, shout out the main. That's my brother. We got a great relationship that that happened naturally, and that's because we in a space where we all we all grew and we know how to conduct ourselves and move. Like I said, Like I said earlier, those lessons from there made me the man that I am today. Same with gigs. Shout out the gigs in London. I seen you out there like then with gigs man.
Speaker 3: Shout out my len gigs, everybody.
Speaker 2: My dude grew out there.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, London mind London things. Man, Yeah, Man, shout out, Shout out the gigs man. So it's it's like you know, when when you learn how to move and you get inside them spaces, law of attraction is gonna get you in any room, that's right, you know what I'm saying. And then the way and then the way you are and conduct yourself, that's that's gonna get you even further than it's built off respect, you know what I'm saying. So that's the one thing I always had. So that's what got us lit out here. Man. We worldwide. We're moving all over the place. I got cribs in four different four different states. I'm all over he calling me where you act? Can you cannot get the Jerseys. I got the crib in Jerseys. I just came from Charlotte, though it came from the crib down in You know what I'm saying. When you get the Vegas, I got the crib in Vegas right right? You know what I mean? Yo?
Speaker 3: So speaking of Vegas, man, you in Vegas, make sure you pull up the Roma kitchen, that huskin ball patio and car. We got the restaurants. If you got the crib out there, we got the restaurants for you to eat too.
Speaker 1: Cub that cart, yeah yeah, we're pulling up there, yeah yo, sure, Yo. What advice?
Speaker 3: Because I just felt like the getload situation never happened because I could fell a breakup happened at the same time, like.
Speaker 2: We built it up to a point to get there.
Speaker 3: So it kind of like hindered whatever the dreams and hope to have for every artist that I was dealing with. You g the age proof, I mean, Cali, all of y'all. So what advice would you give an artist who might have been through the same path where the dominoes just didn't fall right.
Speaker 1: They needed them to take control of your own destiny. We were sitting around waiting when we should have moved, like how Dipset was moving. They was making their own videos. We was waiting to shoot videos for a million dollars. There was other things that we could have did. So take control of your your bring your package, you bring your proposal to the table. Don't just sit around and wait for somebody to feed you. You know what I'm saying. So that's the that's the advice I would give to anybody in any business situation out there. Make sure that you have yourself together and you bring a value to the table and not wait around for people to actually feed you. That's the That's the worst thing you could ever do. You know what I'm saying. Like right now, we're talking duce. I'm trying to get a duce. I'm about to get a duce party going on in Charlotte. Shout out my guys. You know what I'm saying. Shout out the mic and MEDUSA lounge. You know you know what I'm saying. You got out the skul out there.
Speaker 3: You say it's like the State Farm commercial. Baby, Yeah, you gotta do it, just say it.
Speaker 1: We did. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, so this but this is other opportunity, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, we're there, man, do say du say and Charlotte. Man, we we're gonna do some good things out there talking about living.
Speaker 3: You know what's next besides the party? You got any music anything you're working on? Like, yeah, right now, project right now.
Speaker 1: I got an album out right now called Rotation Mandatory, doing right, Rotate Mandatory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bigga's out there shooting videos and Big Benning's and ship cribs in the hills and him. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we letting them, were letting them know what's going on. Man, that all rimors going is gone. You know wave like the Batman sign. You know that's right by y'all. Got an album out right now called Rotation Mandatory. You can go strain. That is the joint.
Speaker 2: I don't think the joint with Sirius on there.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's something that I did right a long time ago. Mandatory is my ship.
Speaker 3: You got a joint on there that I'm like, Yeah, he ain't sent this to me to get a verse right right right right right, me being the old nigga that fu we're gonna talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, songs, I feel like I just saw what you're.
Speaker 3: Feeling at the time, the emotions you're thinking about that time. I want to know what you was thinking about though, because the song was serious, creative.
Speaker 2: It's dope, but I just want to know what was going through.
Speaker 1: How could make that head You asked Siri to tell you how to shoot that piss right right? It was just it's a storyline. It's actually it's fictional. It's stupid, he's a hater. It's a fictional story. So it's like you just trying to figure out how it's on your how to all your Jason Bourne shit right, I was Living Born right there? You heardn Living All Lost? You heard that part? Yeah, yeah, right. There was just a creative spot, just trying to, you know, interact with Syrian and get the storyline and continue to go. That's what that was. You know what I'm saying was listening to the niggas, said you're Siri. If I do I can make this shot. She said, yeah, living something something right there, you can make that headshot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She looked at each other and said, did you just tell the fags.
Speaker 1: That hes right? All right? If we worked for the fags, right, But it's fictional. It's a fictional story. It's a fictional story, Yo, it's fictional. Tell you an ill.
Speaker 3: Story you brought up, Jason Bourne. I always tell niggas on this platform. I smoke a lot of weeds, so I forget a lot of ship. But when you say certain ship, it makes me remember a memory, right right, right, pe You remember we used to go out to town. Remember when the iPhones first came out, they had this app called around Me okay, where you would put anything you're looking for around you. It would show you everything around you in that vicinity. Okay, So I'm in Germany right right, your p I'm using the app around Me.
Speaker 1: Mind.
Speaker 3: You got to use it in the hotel with the Wi Fi. Once you leave Wi fis it still show you the map how to get there.
Speaker 1: But that's it. So I'm looking. Member.
Speaker 2: We never used to have backwards on the road.
Speaker 3: So remember I used to always look for the import cigar shops right right right where they import the cigars. So I put the shit in right, I'm on my Jason bod shit in Germany. I'm gonna go to the train, so it shows me the cigar shop is in the train station.
Speaker 2: So I go to the train station. All the signs is in German.
Speaker 3: Now, p these niggas got about fourteen different escalators going everywhere, going down like the ride up or go down. So I'm like, I'm just following the map, not paying the injured and nothing. All I want to do is go to the cigar shot. Get these backwoods. I find a cigar shot. They got the backwoods. I get everything, you know.
Speaker 1: I come out that store, my nigga, I'm looking at them signs Fluzon, shister, smoozing shuesha that way, like, Yo, which way did I come from? Now I don't got no service.
Speaker 2: It's no Wi Fi, no in the in the joint. So now I don't know how to get back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Now here comes the part I'm not Jason Bond no more because now panicking right nervous, I go back in the store, asks the guy can call a taxi for me?
Speaker 2: He looking at me like taxi no, no me, no no.
Speaker 3: I show him the hotel key, asking him did he know which direction this hotel is? He looking at me like no, no me, no no flusion seister, so and wild work, yo, yo, pack that up. Yo, he's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, all right, cool now, I'm rest is like a motherfucker pie because I gotta get back to the hotel for the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, all these different escalated signs, I don't know which way to go, which way I came in the spot from.
Speaker 2: So this guy walked by, he walking with his girl, and niggas said.
Speaker 1: Memphis Bleak.
Speaker 2: I say, your fam, you.
Speaker 1: Know who I am? I said, hell, yeah, I got all your music. I said, nah, fel like you really know? He like, Bleak, I know who you is. So I show him the hotel key. I say, your fam, you know where this hotel at? He said, yeah, is write down this way up the street. And I'm like, yo, fam, I'm lost here. Bro, If you do me a favor, I said, I gotta show with Hove tonight. If you do me a favor, bring me to this hotel. Bro, I'm gonna give you tickets to the show. Yo.
Speaker 2: Him and his girl like, I do you one better? I walk with you.
Speaker 1: I showed you. He walked me all the way back to the hotel to hey, you gotta take this picture. Flusion Shiite Flus and shysteron who gotta work, and.
Speaker 3: Took the picture with them. They went home, changed, came back and came to the show with me. I had to win me backstage all day and I told you to this, yo, you saved my life.
Speaker 1: Bro. That was fires lost in there, that was fire. Keep in touch with them, Yeah, that's what's up. Yeah, that's flusing shyster. Let's say we about to import that bud from Tyler Man. How that blizzard? Don't fuck that up? He said, some crazy ship man right like, Yo, d up, he can't come back. Yo. Remember when I got the Albuquerque I was like, albut cookie Albuquerque, y Albuquerque, New Mexico. Yo. We used to hit them radio stations and burn them down. You was spitting, you was going, yo.
Speaker 2: You know who I've been seeing, been going crazy on the nets.
Speaker 1: Still money man, Molly man, still continuing money.
Speaker 3: Still been spitting, been doing Baltimore dance though, to shuffles.
Speaker 1: Out of control. Shout out the molly. He was shuffling my money out of control. Man.
Speaker 3: I remember we went to Baltimore though, and y'all two motherfuckers man, yall niggas destroyed.
Speaker 1: That Oh yeah, nah. Ninety seven yeah, bro to tell biggas man, how you was assassin out here ship? We got that game. Shout out the game now, but we have to get out him on vable game, right yeah, first right here was the first like six nine, that's crazy. Get he was wildent though at six nine not six nine No, but he was uh, he was getting at us. He was getting at us, but he wasn't he was dropping. He would he would get at us. And then it wasn't nothing when we see him in person. No, it wasn't right. So yeah, shout out the game though, that's a fact, man. Shout out the game for the get load ship. Yo. I was j J Big.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The niggas wanted about Biggas wanted our name. No, they said we stole we stole that ship. Yeah, they said we stole that ship.
Speaker 3: They said getting is a dance in the bay and that he had a record label. But he we We was just really living this ship.
Speaker 1: That's why I told them, you know, I met jto that They had to let him know. Faan, we didn't know. We ain't ship.
Speaker 3: We was in New York really getting low for I live from the police bang outs. We was doing mad dirt so you know, niggas kicked it and got to a mutual point on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, because that first there's a lot of cloud chasing going on. I mean, we're gonna keep it real, that's what it was. It was, it was That's why I brought the six non ship up, because he was a cloud chaser. No, there's a lot of clouds going before them before that. Though, I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: The six nine six nine had a major fucking run, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Take it away from what you know what went down.
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't street my nigga.
Speaker 3: Everybody don't react the way we're gonna react when it's time to react, right, some niggas gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not involved in that, So I have no opinion on that. I'm not gonna take away from the impact that kid had. He had, he had, he had a major buz, but I fucking destroyed ship that the whole year of dominating them charts bringing home them plaques. So if you want some ship, you getting money and get that money. I can't fuck with that. But it's all good though, I'm not fucking with that. After let talk about the career of six nine. The music.
Speaker 2: You cannot take nothing away from that, nigga, And that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't care what niggas say.
Speaker 1: It's just like Gunner.
Speaker 2: You can say what you want to say.
Speaker 1: But the new situation is a little different though the music still at the end of the day, the fans want to hear music. They don't buy your dot to see who you told them. They don't even give a fuck no more. That's what I'm trying to tell you. It's about the music, Pete. You hear it entertained my nigga, that's it.
Speaker 2: If the music is whack, we don't give a fuck what you did.
Speaker 1: They don't need you know. Once I figured out they ain't give a fuck no more, I switched the whole program. Yeah, Bro, I had to because you could be a whole rat and still be successful. Yo.
Speaker 3: That's the whole world right now. When you're talking about all these dudes telling today. If you get on trip, you get on FaceTime, live, Instagram, live, any live, any podcast, anything, and talk about a crime that you committed recently, you're fucking rat.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You ain't telling court. You just told the whole world, the whole game change, man, Like a lot of these niggas is fucking ratting every day. Pete on Instagram showing you they strip, they strip, showing you they strap the money, showing you the money with the numbers on. Come on, bro, police looking at that. You know what I'm saying, Like this is ratting every day. Be different because fame is a hell of a fucking drug. Peep, you said that a while ago. It's a hell of a drug. You know. You know what I like. You know what I like? You know, you know it's the famous words that you say that I like that I'm that I incorporated into my vocabo. Levy today is the reality pill. Oh yeah, that's a fact. That's the run from that. That's the number one niggas pop perks. That's the number one at that dolfins that reality pill.
Speaker 3: Niggas when it's time to be like, yo, it's over. It's like what pill is that I'm allergic to?
Speaker 1: The's over pill.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna accept this over?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, this nigga stupid, stupid.
Speaker 2: Never gonna accept this over. I'm gonna rebell.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna run from It's over, right, That reality pill is It's something with you when you look in the mirror and no, hey, they don't fuck with you no more. You ain't that lick. I'm packing up.
Speaker 3: Right right right right, rights, closing right, find something new to do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: These niggas be like the man in the mirror running from that nigga.
Speaker 1: Right right right right right right right, right right right. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you when to hit me when we when we stopped touring, that was a reality pill, bro ya. I got on check it out. I got online right. I came from chores, man, But we don't get on lines, bro through the back door. It was a fat right. So the guys in my neighborhood shout out the lithough, shout out the coaches, shout out the c right. The guys in my neighborhood was doing it in the neighborhood. But they didn't know the difference, though, So it's no pun on on what I'm about to say, because they were super lick. But when I came back off the road and it kind of stopped, and I started going out with my guys in the neighborhood, and you at that front, they got on the line. I say, y'all niggas do lines, bro, Like, what is this? I didn't understand what was going on because member, I came off the block. You put the rock chain on me, the real one, not the fake ones. Real ones put the rock chain on me right and it threw me in front of twenty thousand people. It was no rule book. I didn't know what was going on. Line.
Speaker 2: We backdoor gang every back door to the month.
Speaker 1: We back door to the stage with all that boing, but that reality pillow right when I got off the road and start hitting, I said, damn son, niggas, ain't niggas, ain't like tap. Now we're jumping off stages. We got non cars behind us. No bro, every show, think about this, right, if you felt like that for that, think about this.
Speaker 2: I went to the club. In the club paid me.
Speaker 1: Right. That was my whole career.
Speaker 3: Right now, I go to the club and try and make you buy my product, okay, And I'm going through the front door, not going through the.
Speaker 1: Back door, right right right right right right right to the front door.
Speaker 2: Now I'm responsible for that type of ship.
Speaker 3: So when you come from YO, they in the crowd to see me right now, I'm there making sure they got the bottles to see them.
Speaker 1: That's a way different experience, way different experience.
Speaker 3: That's why I tell niggas man that reality pill. You could run from it, but it's gonna catch up to you.
Speaker 1: Man. Eventually, it's gonna catch up to you, and one day you're gonna have to accept it's over. Bring you at right, And that's what that's what we had to do. That's why I love Cares one record, it's always my favorite. Which one?
Speaker 2: Do you ever think about when you out of here?
Speaker 1: Yo? Niggas is out of here for real? Boy? When they out of here? Yeah, yeah, get you out of here because he told niggas that eighty eight. Now you ever think about when you out of here? I ain't never think about it for real until that ship hit. Boy, when you stop that road man, when you're on a road and you kids and you jumping on stages like that and you and you're coming from the block and it's no really road book, no rules on what's going on, and you just learning as you go, and then the ship stop and that's when you know what just happened. So for another thing, I would tell artist, whatever you do and keep going because when that ship stopped, you gonna realize exactly what was going on. That's right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: In the fund zone for so long that you don't realize you accomplish it so much shit. Right when it's over, you look back and be like, damn, holy I didn't I didn't appreciate that moment.
Speaker 2: I didn't take my time.
Speaker 3: Like one thing I regret about us as a crew moving with the getload situation and the baseline and all of that.
Speaker 1: People, we didn't take no pictures. We didn't. We didn't take no pictures. We didn't. We have no memories and none of that shit just in that mind. But we don't have no physical memories of the things we accomplished, the places we've been. You know, Bro, we didn't. If we had Instagram names, it would have been too crazy, Bro, we would have We would have been the first streamers probably, you would have definitely you and Geda the way y'all niggas was talking ship, ye oh my god, y'all.
Speaker 3: Niggas would have been streaming like a motherfucker curse of everybody else.
Speaker 1: Shout out to GdK man it is his white birthday and things like that right, you don't care you definitely forever him and h money bags for sure. Yeah that's right. But yeah, you know what, I ain't really start taking pictures until like two thousand and nine. You know what I'm saying, we grew up with. We wasn't picturing red. That wasn't it ducking that, you know what I'm saying, Like that was it was. It's a different time now, but I always say that too, like we really don't got no pictures from backround. You gotta think about it. Kanye West, just jay Z right with Jay right, just blaze right, Cameron, Mariah Carry, everybody coming through the studio at this time, it's a baseline student Mary j Mary, Damn. Everybody came through the studio bro at this time where we wasn't picture.
Speaker 3: Everybody came through baseline. You seen Gwyneth Paltrow in baseline. Yeah, Lenny Kravitz and Base. I have no pictures with none of these guys, right, that's crazy because we wasn't doing that picture time. Now with the gram everybody like yo, pe let me get that flick right right right? That shit is crazy, man, G Like, do you do you look back and think that you passed up on any opportunities that you regret that you look at like, damn, I should have been more serious about that.
Speaker 1: No, not really. I think I'm in the best space of my life. I think I think all those lessons let me up to the point where I can be a successful man today, you know what I'm saying. And also I like to give you your flowers and thank you for that because you got me out of You put me in a in a space where you changed my environment, and I believe that today, grown as a growing man, I believe environment is everything. I wasn't stuck on the block every day, I had baseline studio to go to. I was in the trenches for real. I was really like that outside controlling, controlling my situation. And when I when I left there and went the baseline to Manhattan every every day, it changed my life. You took me on a road, traveling very generous, you know what I'm saying, everywhere for five years. Yeah, we was getting paid. We was doing Purple Label before they even knew what it was about. You know what I'm saying. We really them gods to this date all Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Humbly, you know, humbly. Yeah. So I think that now all the opportunity that we had in front of us is either you learn from it or you didn't. And I learned. I've see I'm staying here today. That's right. Come on, you know what I'm saying. So that speak volumes in itself. You know what I'm saying. I forget when you called me, it was like, yore, bleak man, I'm going to Thailand, my nigga, Like, Yo, you ain't got no plugs out there, man, I need to link with some of the homies. Get to the club, and I'm like, you're gonna wear nigga said, I'm going to Thailand. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was so happy because I'm like, at least one of my guys get it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that the world is as big as as big as ship man like, and you got to get out there and see it.
Speaker 1: You only live once. Bro.
Speaker 3: I watch you travel with your family with your son, You took your mom's away for her birthday, all that shit. I'm proud of that because, like I said, I saw you fresh with the rosco on, you ready to ride flying with packs on, you ready to drug ship all day.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's doing what you're doing today.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm proud man, Like you definitely make me feel like the lessons that Jay passed into meet at least I passed them to somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, you know. That's always been. I always been had that relationship with you in that way though heard and people don't know how close we really are are g you know what I'm saying, Like you really came to Cooper to give me and bring me around, and I'm in the crib we bring we know, to bring four dutches the Bleak Crib and Lassie were smoking when we like fourteen years old the crib because you were allowed to smoke in the crib.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy, though, Bro, in my crib.
Speaker 3: Would be like, yo, ma'am tired of smoking outside running from the cops. Yeah, we can smoke peacefully and Bleak Rib coming over here, man.
Speaker 1: Was a tripping Yeah, you get a pack of four dutcheses we go up there. But a lot of people really don't know how our relationship is. And I always keep that the where it's at. Though. I let them believe what they believe, you know what I'm saying, man, they're always been good for me at least, you know what I mean, you got a brother, yeah, man, when they come down to you, Joe l Ortz geter k Yeah, my g I think this is like my like y'all were my little brothers. That's my g Like, That's why I was a little brother to my brother, right. So I always wanted little brother right, and then I got three of them at the same time. I was like, Oh, I could teach these niggas some g shit, right, And then we all started rapping together.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, shit is lick.
Speaker 3: Like when I tell people all the time, when I tell people like, man, y'all, y'all just don't know the dynamics of all the projects and how they coincide with each other, Like people wouldn't expect Marson and Cooper to be so close, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Even Man said that was like how Massie and Cooper like that? I said, I don't know, it just happened like like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like Marson niggas wanted they feeling of venturing out and Cooper was like.
Speaker 1: That in the Brooklyn Niggas getting the Cooper and don't leave that's right.
Speaker 3: Movie the way, like yo movie over there. Yo, niggas going to running Cooper for real and you don't even know.
Speaker 1: They down there. It's a movie, that's a fact. They come down there and be like, oh, I ain't know. It's like this, like nah, I just like that boy.
Speaker 2: And I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I think too. You know what else, Catching niggas in Cooper, y'all niggas was like the first projects, mixed with the black and the Spanish, right right, right right. I remember you got Bushwick, Brinkan all that shit in between. But then when you get to your projects, it's mixed to gather shout out through all my Latinos and latinae. I told you that. Now, now you got the crew, shout out the holler at chet. You know, because I've been on that respectfully, you know what I'm saying. Because of my neighborhood. We grew up like that, and you know, it's very it's very diverse, you know what I mean. It's Italians down there too. No shoutout, throw all my Taliano's down there. You already know what it is. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's so crazy too, how I got connected with your side was through school because when I got kicked out of seventy one, word shout out to the seventy one. You know what I mean Junior high school? I had seventy one out there in Brooklyn. Felt that rod score in my locker. It's like gotta go, buddy.
Speaker 1: So my moms I used to tell her all the time, y, I want to go to thirty three. If I don't go to thirty three, put me in three eighteen. And my mom's would be like, hell, no, you ain't going to them schools. You going to a good school.
Speaker 3: So my moms found some school way in the back of Brooklyn, I is forty nine, and put me in there. You know who I met in there?
Speaker 1: All the fucking connections right that park, that part Dominican hart Ricans, all hard necks. They had everything that Paul got, the cars, they tags for the cars, a fake ID, they had the work, they had the weed. I'm like, my good looking you put me in the spot. And that's what led me to your neighborhood. Because if you think it's forty nine, then it's Eastern District. Then you get to that White Castle and when you get on that corner of White Castle. You look in the trenches, You're like, what step down there? Right right? We're in the project in a car.
Speaker 2: Let me go see what that's about down there.
Speaker 1: Thirteen building. Shout out to my whole project, Cooper project. Y'all already know where it is. We're still putting on for life. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: And bro, I love to see that all of your all are doing well.
Speaker 1: Bro from Cooper.
Speaker 4: If you think about it, my cousin Toya, you amazing, Joe l or teens like yo, Bro, I'm so proud of all of y'all because remember y'all would have y'all would have babies coming up after me.
Speaker 1: Y'all would a generation after me. It was like Dre used to be trying to flip on me, and I'd be going over there to y'all like, yeah, I'm a big homie over here. Shout out the boss, man, shout out the boss. So like to see all of y'all in your own lane. It's business entrepreneurs, bro.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's a feeling that I'm like, man, proud of my guys, proud of my girls, like y'all did it, Man.
Speaker 1: I love it. If one thing we got from that man when we came from that, from that claw, from that era, from that sauce. If I'm a product of that, then then it is what it is because we out here big winning for sure, you know what I'm saying. And that came from the six hundred pulling up on the block taking me out. The environment from there been gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but tell them about the six hundred used to take back to the block. Let these niggas take the cars. Yeah, these nigga used to come back, your bleak. I don't want to bring this ship back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, I couldn't do that. Girls love me.
Speaker 2: I to have the niggas in the ranges.
Speaker 1: I had the coop. I took the coup because you used to go on the road and sometime we used to Leo Pete take the coop an let me take that. I'm like nineteen, I'm moving. I'm bringing rock chains to the rock chains on my baby. It was you know what I'm saying. It was it was crazy, like the environment was so so crazy. It was. It was it was like it's hard to explain. It's like it was the hottest guy out right now. It's like being on I don't know Kendrick Lamar Drake squad right now, you like you like you're that. There's nobody else hotter than you. We walk in the buildings. I got seventy thousand around my neck. I'm only twenty. Anybody that's crazy rock piece right, They was on you. We wore when it meant something, and it's still due. Always doom is always high, you know what I'm saying. But we was. We was outside when Hoole was still outside in that way, because Jay's still outside, I don't funk that up. He ain't outside no more. Two point five million. We are in man, Brooklyn. Man here in the air now, he definitely in the in the hes been in the air for a long time though, you know what I'm saying, Man, you've been in the air. He'll still be trying to ship on me though, like you try to shoot on me. But that's crazy though, man, with that, I always say over here right telling me, yo, stop talking over your guests.
Speaker 2: Let them niggas talk, man, Let them get their.
Speaker 1: Ship off right right right, Yo, damn dog I just started.
Speaker 2: I'm not even the real journalist right.
Speaker 1: Right right, Like, if anything, this is what I'm capping about right right right, right right right right, Yo, Jay smoke, he's withy like that funny.
Speaker 3: That fact, young piece, So let him know what's next was coming up for my guy, what they could expect where they could check my nigga lived in there.
Speaker 1: You can check me on Instagram, Facebook, you know, every every every platform at Living Underscore all Ram, l I v I n Underscore r RAM. We're making big moves, Like I said out to my partner Filthy and Tiling, you know calid Or Farms. We moving cannabis globally, so this is gonna be the future of how we conduct cannabis worldwide. And also shout out to my partner Nick, we're trying to build a GTA. We actually we're building a g T a server right now, you know what I'm saying. And we're gonna get some artists involved with that and and and and create culture with that as well. So we're going into the gaming situation too. I do have music out rotation mandatory. You could go check that out. Yeah, you take your mandatory shout out be rushed, Yeah, shout out the rush that niggas stay home. Yeah, be no more bigs that part. Yeah, Shout out to b Rush, you know, shout out to the family. You could definitely check me on the platforms. Might be a recurring guest on Rock Solid to come up here some up current events, current member, scholastics school, current events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, shot niggas up. We gotta sent you start call niggas wilid for respect. This is a lot of niggas wild and for respect out there, and we got to put on front streets. So that's wild work. It's wild work.
Speaker 1: We used to have keep it real Wednesday. Oh my god, we.
Speaker 2: Keep it real Wednesday. You can see no court.
Speaker 1: Now no court. Shout out the chip and see no court. We're still taking niggas to court all of that. That's you know what I'm saying. So still it's still a conspiracy about the missing dress. That's crazy though. That's when dress never came up. Somebody got to pack that up because that's kind of crazy. Though. I ain't even gonna hold you. That's kind of wild. But shout out the chip man, you know what I mean? Man? Yeah, Rock Solid, Living Proof, my motherfucking brother. That is to life, success, health wealth. Get to it for more podcasts from iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: Visit iHeart Radio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows at and you can follow me on any social media platform under the name Memphis Bleach.
Speaker 2: You see anybody frowen, flag him