Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you for listening to air on air with a Ryan Seacrest. So it's kiss hi, Ryan and everybody here. So I got to ask you a question. What did this guy see in me that made him so comfortable? What was I giving off? What was I exuding that made this happen? At the beach, I was literally I took my bike down the strand and I parked on the sand and I was taking a little break on the beach, sitting on the sand. I had no chair, nothing with me, just me. I was sitting there on my phone on the sand. A guy walks up to me and he goes, hey, would you mind holding my dog? Why I take a swim? And I said, I have no I'm sure, no problem. I got that, and I held a little dog, little dog, and I held the dog and I said, what's his name? And I'm not going to tell you his name because I got to protect this guy's identity because he got naked and he went into the ocean. What yes, I held his dog. And then he walked up to the where the you know, closer to the soft sand to the hard sand, and he took his trunks off, got in the water, came out and said, Oh, feels so good. It's like a plunge in here. I am old his dog and my phone and my bike on the sand. No, I sent you a photo.
Speaker 2: Did you see it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: We saw the photo. Fortunately we didn't see the photo the guy.
Speaker 1: Do you see what the guy did?
Speaker 2: He gave me?
Speaker 1: I'm how you see the least you see the naked man in the ocean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was it about me that made him feel like I had to be the one to deal with all that?
Speaker 2: He just?
Speaker 1: What was it about me that I can held his dog while he took his clothes off?
Speaker 3: You give off the boy next door vibes?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Trust you?
Speaker 1: I knew something so trustworthy.
Speaker 3: But I have two theories.
Speaker 1: Number one, he saw your.
Speaker 3: Big muscles and knew this guy can hold my dog. I trust him to hold my dog.
Speaker 1: Give me your actual thought.
Speaker 3: My actual thought is you were alone.
Speaker 1: I was alone.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: I think instead of giving it to like a group of two or three, you're going to focus on his dog because you're alone, Whereas like if he gives it to a group of people, they're chatting, they're not paying attention to the dog.
Speaker 1: I look responsible, Yes, interesting, what made him take his clothes off his trunk?
Speaker 3: Saw, I trust that's where the trust he trusted you. I don't think that had anything to.
Speaker 1: Do with you. I don't even know what to do in that situ. I said thank you At the end, I was thinking this guy, I thanked him. I thanked him for the opportunity. Thank you. So I'm so glad. That's great. I yeah, you should. You should try it some time, he said to me. I said, yeah, you know, I got a dog.
Speaker 3: All right, it's very liberating.
Speaker 1: No, you're not allowed to get naked at the beach in La Yeah, well too late middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Was there anybody else around?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, but I was the well.
Speaker 3: Lucky one, right, like, oh that's your friend.
Speaker 1: I'll be out of my ride later today if anybody's out and needs some help. FM. So Sisney, you started it. I mean, I understand how this could happen. You are now fighting with AI in your life. You're arguing with AI. Who's winning this argument?
Speaker 3: It has happened, and officially it happens on chat YOUBT every now and then because I'll correct it, be like, no, actually the correct thing is this? Oh my gosh, you are right, and you know.
Speaker 1: But Chat is humble when you right, Chat is humble. This one not so much.
Speaker 3: And this was actually my Google Home and I use it a lot in the mornings to listen to kiss or just to get ready and know the timing of when we have to be somewhere. And I'll sometimes set like, if I know I need to get out in twenty minutes, I'll say, hey, set a timer for twenty minutes, so I don't over you know, get ready. And I asked it to set the timer and it ignored me. So then I asked it again with attitude because I was annoyed that it didn't hear me or obey me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, there's a word. You don't want to stay in front of your AI.
Speaker 3: After it, And so I go, hey, Google, can you set a timer for twenty minutes? And then it comes back and goes there, your time is set for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Here's upset.
Speaker 4: Said.
Speaker 1: I just want to say out loud, you cannot give your AI attitude. They are a marketing They are registering that that is creating a profile that she has a little bit of an edge. You don't want that. I don't know where all this AI technology info goes. But I don't want them to have anything other than a kind, courteous experience with yours.
Speaker 3: True, it stopped me in my tracks, it really did, Like, oh okay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just check in, Hey, how's your day to day? That's weird, weird without a question. Nope, nope, it's I know, it's judging me like wow, thoughtful yeah, not even a question, Ryan, Nope, no question, No agenda here, ai Ja.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to share the love.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, thinking about you. Questions for later, come on, we got plenty of questions, not now. I just want to appreciate you for who you are. You better watch it though I'm clearly it's being I don't know what's being, but it's being something to cloud somewhere doing something for later. May on a two point seven Kiss FM should listen to. This guy lives with four women. This guy you want to go out with? Is that a red flag or a green flag? Sofia, what's the situation.
Speaker 7: My roomate's been talking to this guy and she came to me and she's in a little dilemma. She just found out that he lives with all girls and not just all girls, but four girls.
Speaker 1: Green flag.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a situation with these girls, like are they all the same age? Like are they do they have boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Like all that matters kind of.
Speaker 7: I don't know too many of the details, but I see it as a huge red flag, because what are you doing single living with a bunch of women.
Speaker 1: Well, I see it as a green flag. I look at him being approved to live with them, like, think about that. They've got to be much more responsible, probably a little tidier. They are not threatened by the guy. I think that's nice. He's probably a gentleman. He probably does chores, and he does some some handy things around the house. I think this is all green. This is one drunk night from going wrong. That's not true. That's true. That's not true. I had girl roommates.
Speaker 3: I had one of them exactly.
Speaker 1: That was my situation. Yeah, gypsy night. I think it's a green flag. I think that is. I think if you couldn't live platonically with girls like that, which he's doing, it sounds like that's green flag.
Speaker 3: It'd be one thing if it was mixed, if there was another guy in the mix. I lived I lived in a house with five roommates and it was two guys, three girls, and it was great and nobody did hook up because we all had our own thing going on.
Speaker 1: But it's just like the one guy and all the girls.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be hard to date.
Speaker 3: How do you not get jealous into your head?
Speaker 1: That? I don't know, because I could, I don't know, But I just don't think it's such a big red flag. I think that says a lot about the guy if you can live platonically with those girls.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, Ryan, whoa who is that?
Speaker 1: Let's see? Let us know if she goes out with the guy what he's really like. Two point seven kiss FM. All right, check this out. When you go to the airport bathroom, which stall you use, there's a big row of stalls there, and there is one that's dirtier because of human nature and one that's cleaner because of human nature. Are you all ears?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I'm curious if it's the one that I go into.
Speaker 1: What do you go to, Susan?
Speaker 3: I always go to the furthest one every time, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So the cleanest stall is the first one because nobody sees it. That's in you come in at a pace, and then you don't really see the first one.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, The first one is the cleanest and the middle one is the dirtiest. Human nature, we tend to gravitate towards the middle option, right, the neutral option versus one on the other end by picking aside. It's interesting. So you're good if you go on the first one, and you're better if you go on in the back one. But the middle one avoid of course. Now, once you start doing that, then that would be the dirtiest one. Today's quote, start before you feel ready, because courage catches up to motion, and motion creates emotion, and that's what we want. We want to be loved. That's what you want, right? What is this life without locks? Kiss? FM? Kiss now, Mikaela. How many dating apps are you on these days?
Speaker 4: I'm still on three, but I'm mostly on hinge all right now?
Speaker 1: She I mean, you know, you don't swipe, but you connect whatever. What does the hinge do?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You either like or X so whatever when she likes? Right, they send these pickup lines. Correct, Well, they.
Speaker 4: Actually send these first before I even have the opportunity to like them, So I have to decide whether or not I like them or not.
Speaker 1: That's how this works. Got it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Anyway, these are epic, all of these pickup lines. So we have got in front of us, we have photos of dude one, two, three, and four, and we've got the lines. Okay, so these are the most recent pickup lines you've received. And now the question is do you like or rex? Yes? Well, I think we should consensus this. Who's in ready? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Okay? Number one? Guy one, you seem like the kind of trouble worth taking a risk for.
Speaker 1: Why are they trying to do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why are guys trying to be like that? Yet? That's fine? Later? Yeah, after you guys have a little rapport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bummer, and he's kind of good looking, but that totally kills it.
Speaker 1: I think I know him.
Speaker 3: That shin is so distinctive.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the chin of a person I know. All right, well let's just move on from number one. Number two.
Speaker 4: Hey, MICHAELA, you're absolutely gorgeous. How's your morning going. I'm at the gym getting my day started.
Speaker 3: Loved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's suddenly telling you he works, he's got a routine, he's responsible, he's up early, talking about the morning.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: He's got a good look to h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and geographically where was he at?
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I'll have to check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy looks older than you.
Speaker 3: No, he does not. Wow, little This is why that Netflix show is coming out Agent Attraction.
Speaker 4: I mean, I do have my age set to like forty, so.
Speaker 1: That guy's over forty.
Speaker 3: Some people gray earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just that. It's a vibe. I get ye. Tell guys, this is my secret power, get a vibe from these guys. All right, we like number two? Now number three?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the name of the guy who won't text you back?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 1: I love it, but I love it. I got a lot. Let's look at him. Oh, he's good looking.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's cute.
Speaker 1: You know, he looks like he would say if Tubbs were a nightclub promoter. That's what he looked like. Yes, that's you as a club promoter. Bro right there, it's good. I see it. I like it. I like three. Anybody else like two? Guys? What's number four?
Speaker 4: Okay? Number four? This is the type of photo I would want with me if I ever went to war.
Speaker 1: And can you describe the photo? What's he doing with his chin? The photo you what's this thing?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just like a no, but I think he's referring of Mikayla. Yes, he is, you know, like you take your picture of your lover to war and she looks very like poster esque all American.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. Actually, there's three here. I like the I like two and three the most I'm meeting four an honorable mention. Okay, so what are you do?
Speaker 4: I think three it's probably the one I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: He's the He's tobb, says a nightclub promoter. Let us, Yeah, I love it. I'm excited. All right, Well that was That's the most fun out had all day. Two point seven to set. You go out on a date, they leave you hanging. You come to us to find out w WT. So let me get Joey on the line. Joey is going through it and he wants to know what the So, Joey, you work in the same building as she does, you work for different companies. She asked you to hang out, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. About twenty minutes into the date, she said, sorry, I have to go. What else did she say?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 9: Bro like nothing we ordered drinks, we ordered food, and before the food comes out, she failed.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 5: We didn't talk about anything controversial. It was just where are you from? How long you've been working there?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Does she work through a job that would need her immediately?
Speaker 9: I mean I don't think so. No, it's possible. I don't want to assume anything.
Speaker 1: So give me some body language here. I'm trying to piece this together. Bro Joey's and Glendale, she's there, she asked you out. Then twenty minutes in she says, I've got to go. Anything else? Like any body language? Was it rushed?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: I'll call you, I'll talk to you, I'll see you. What anything else?
Speaker 5: She looked around, She got this look in her face. I looked around like if she saw anyone she knew. But that didn't seem to be the case. And I yeah, she just bolted.
Speaker 1: Man, it was had you ordered any food or drink yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We ordered food and drink and did you go yet before the food came out?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then what did you do? So she leaves? What do you do? Sit there? Or did you go?
Speaker 5: I just to see if maybe she would come back for any reason.
Speaker 9: But I no dice there.
Speaker 5: I got on my phone just to make sure you know. I did like worst case scenario at the moment, I thought maybe I had something like really ugly happening on my face or in my teeth. That wouldn't happening either, So it was just really weird. And that's why I reached out to you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on one second, We're gonna call her. Were gonna get her on the line. We're gonna ask her think about this when we take a break. What could justify getting up and leaving in twenty minutes? Physical bowel issue could be. It could also be family emergency could be That would require no explanation those two things for.
Speaker 3: Me, maybe, But you could least say that yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say that. On a date. If my bows were roaring, I would not say anything about it.
Speaker 3: You would say you were not feeling well. Yeah, Or you could say I have a family emergency, even if it was your bowels.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I would not cross pollinate those two. I wou would I would. I would say something, but I wouldn't say specifically what. But those two are justifiable, I think, Unless you think of anything else. We'll come back and we're gonna talk to Kim. Next to Kiss. We're in the middle of his second dates updates. So we got Kim. She's agreed to come on. Here's the thing, this is very interesting if you date listen to this. Has this ever happened to you? She actually asked him out. She goes, you want to hang? He says yeah. They go out within the first twenty minutes. She says, I gotta go, and no explanation and hasn't heard since. So either it's a medical issue or a body issue physically like a feeling, or a thing that happens with you and your your body, like an emergency, or it could be a family or friend emergency, both of which would be acceptable. He just doesn't know. I can't think of anything else. Joey. I need you to just be very quiet. Sorry. I know you want to get the answers. So we got her. We're gonna get her on fast. All right, all right, Okay, Kim Hyatts, Ryan Seacrest, and it's just the entire Sophia and everybody here at Kiss.
Speaker 2: Kim.
Speaker 1: Hi, So, Kim, we're calling about a guy named Joey. What do you think of this guy the same building. What do you think of Joey?
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, why are you saying that?
Speaker 1: Did you go out with Joey?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I liked him enough to say to him, let's hang out and then he went out, so all good? Right?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Kind of what happened on the date?
Speaker 8: I got a lost Lotte that afternoon, I and I ordered oat milk. It tasted like a little too good, right Like I I just realized right away that it was not oat milk. And I don't know what you know about lactose, but the internal stock started and I knew that I had maybe ten minutes to get home, so I just got the hell out of there.
Speaker 1: This was exactly how I produced. This is what I forecasted.
Speaker 8: I knew it.
Speaker 1: This, this has happened to me before. I understand completely. You were embarrassed. Your bowels had to make a move, and you had to make the move, and you got out of there and didn't want to explain it. And I think we should tell Joey this. Joey, it is exactly. This is great news. Sorry, I mean not for your intestine, Kim, but it's great news for Joey. Because it's not you, Joey. Joey's on the line, Kim, this Isward. Are you relieved?
Speaker 9: It's all right, it's it's it's cool. It wasn't something I did. You had me worried.
Speaker 8: H Okay, So I guess Hi, Hi, very kind of you to track me down like this. But I I think I'm just gonna hang up now, Joey.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna work out. That's not meant to be. I don't think so. I feel like she kind of good news. It wasn't you me. You can use that to fuel your ego a little bit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything in this that's going to give me any amount of ego. I think if I see around the building, I'll just smile and pretend this never happened.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest, kiss you know, this show spills into the wild for us, into real life. Yeah, lots of time. I'm often asked what y'all talk about this morning? I usually I don't even know if it was this morning. By bring up like something we talked about some point, probably could have been any show, Like really you talked about that? How long am I?
Speaker 2: Oh? No?
Speaker 1: Long time talking about that one went on and on the whole time. I know it's it spirals into other things like it. You know, it has a life of its own. It's exactly has legs. So you had dinner. Jr's on the phone, you're friend of your dinner with JR and his friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, JR. And a few of our other friends, kind of like a work dinner.
Speaker 1: JR.
Speaker 3: Works for RCA Records, and we were It was after a Dojacat event that we did. All right, and and so well, j are you should tell the story and see what Ryan thinks.
Speaker 2: I Ryan, we went, we went to a dinner and uh, you know, so I flew in and you know, I said, okay, after the airplane, got a shower, get ready? Yeah, a shower, get ready? And I forgot to bring a hairbrush. Okay, So I call one of the other girls that are with us. I said, you have a hair brush I could borrow. She goes, sure, take her hairbrush. I comb my hair. Then we all meet in the lobby ten minutes later. Okay, I have a hat on. They're like, why did you need a hairbrush if you're wearing a hat?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: I said, it's not true.
Speaker 2: But you always comb your hair, Like isn't that natural? Like you get out of the shower, you put the odor nine, you brush your teeth, you comb your hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And.
Speaker 2: Like what happens if there's a situation I gotta take my hair, my head off.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. It's just like when I go to sleep at night. What if there's an emergency, I need clothes right by the bed and CA I need to roll out fast. It's the same thing. You got to plan for scenarios. Bro, I'm with you. I put always, even when I go to the gym with my hat on, I put palmde or goop in my hair because I know at some point I might take it off and I want to look kind of like it's put together.
Speaker 3: That's so so weird, weird. You are fine, he was literally, He's like, Ryan's gonna agree with me.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you. Ryan brushes his hair and puts a hat on. And also, by the way, sometimes I've had my hat on and then we go somewhere after I've had my hat on, and I need to take my hat off, and I need to be kind of close enough to mold into something. And therefore it goes there because I put the I pregamed the problem.
Speaker 3: Heay, The argument was he's he's not home, he forgot his hair brush. First of all, you can call down to the hotel front desk somebody else's. You could have just like rang your fingers through your hair and then just put the hat on. We're a guy. I would never never comb my hair.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why you're not a guy, because you do.
Speaker 3: I barely can comb my hair as it is.
Speaker 1: JR. We are aligned. You're a brother.
Speaker 2: Sounds I said. If there was one person that was agreeing with me, I said, Ryan is on my side on this.
Speaker 1: Somebody knows me.
Speaker 4: His name is j Thank you Jan by j I.
Speaker 1: He sounds like, yeah, yeah, he's a good time. Well, he sounds like a good time. Where was he flying in from Chicago? It's a good time. Yeah, here come JR. What's stand? He knows? Yeah, matter, there's something I'm very much into here. I think it's kind of I really think it's cute. If you're going on a date, this is very charming. Hi, you're on kiss FM. Listen up. Skeletor not boyfriend to Sophie our intern, Listen up. Awkward guys who are hitting on Jordan in the back room at the clubs. Listen up guys who are one lining uh Mikayla with their pickup lines on hinge. There is something that I'm very much into. I'm getting behind it, and it's called a fast food first date. Fast food. Yes, these are on the rise, big time. Dating is expensive, it's the most it's ever been and guys are a lot of guys. Seven out of ten guys are into it, six out of ten women are into it. Have you seen this before, Jordan at your side house, so Jersey Mike's tell me.
Speaker 10: Yes, I have. It was like you can tell that they were into each other, that they were on a first date. And when they were checking out, I was at the register and she offered. She's like, oh, let's do fifty to fifty. Like I don't mind paying for my own. He insisted that he pays for both of them. So I took it upon myself. When the girl went to the bathroom, I walked over and gave him a cookie and I was like, here, it's on the house. Just give it to her, as like a cute little offering, as if it came for at all, and it was so wheel.
Speaker 1: The training wheels for dating. I like it. Now here's my question, though, if you're going to take someone on a fast food first date, it is fun, make it funny and entertaining, but make it romantic. Could you bring a tablecloth into Jersey mics and put it on the table?
Speaker 10: If I saw that, I would have to take a picture for them. That is so do you think I would save me cleaning time?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a door.
Speaker 3: Bring your own little vase and a flower.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So skeletor not, boyfriend to Sophia, get a white tablecloth, get a oz and get to in and out. I think it's really huge. That's not bad. I like that. I think it's really cute and it's on the rise. That is very popular. If Ryan Seacrest here, thanks for listening to us. Shall we tell you the story? This is dividing the internet. Sosistanty ton you think about this? The sister of a bride, Wendy, posted on Reddit that she runs a small, popular bakery that specializes in wedding cakes. When our older sister Lisa was planning her wedding, she asked for a cake as a wedding gift and when he was like sure. And then later they were all at Lisa's bridle shower and a guest asked what kind of cake they're gonna have, and Lisa said, oh, just something from Wendy's bakery, not like a real wedding cake, but it'll do. So Lisa laughs, and Wendy kept going, saying it she didn't want to waste money on a luxury cake and family business is great to support, so Lisa then felt humiliated. Are yeah, So Lisa felt humiliated, so she texted when to your sister the next day and she said she no longer feels comfortable making her a cake. This was two days before the wedding. So now Wendy called furious, saying she's ruining her wedding, and their mom steps in and gets involved between the two sisters and says, just let it go, it's not a big deal. Wendy ended up getting a last minute Sheaths cake from the grocery store and ignoring Lisa the entire day. Basically onto a fight over the cake and at the wedding time, and some people say Lisa should have made the cake. Family comes first, canceling two days before is rude. Others, Wendy bashed you in front of everybody knowing you were making her cake, and that's on her. Where would you be, knowing you have sisters on this one.
Speaker 3: You I would never let it get to this point if that was. This is just way too petty.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's taking it way too seriously and too petty.
Speaker 3: It's like, have your feelings her, but still do the cake. To deal with your sister later, but you don't sabotage her wedding.
Speaker 1: It might have been the way she was humiliated that made her feel this, But yes, it is a It is a petty thing to do right before the wedding.
Speaker 2: Tanya.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's absolutely out of line for the sister not to deliver the cake that she said she was going to. But I also would like to give an honorable mention to the sheet cake from the store, because a friend of mine got a sheet cake from Vond's for their wedding and I'm telling you it looked so chic like it if you put it on a nice plate, you would have never known.
Speaker 1: It was just like she gave what did you guys do for your cake?
Speaker 3: We didn't even do a cake. Yeah, can a big deal. Anyway, we didn't.
Speaker 6: Even do because we didn't We don't even like cake, and the cakes for weddings are three thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But I remember somebody saying to me, oh, was it? You guess what something sweet is coming?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I never saw it.
Speaker 6: Oh, you missed out because this dessert was divine. It was like a hazel nut chocolate. There was like a hazel nut chocolate option.
Speaker 3: And then there was like a never had it?
Speaker 1: You didn't where did you?
Speaker 2: Where was it?
Speaker 1: Tony? I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it either. I was on the dance floor the entire time.
Speaker 6: It was my only at my hindsight, my postmartim note was I wish that I would have asked someone to like put it on the plate and bring it around because everybody was on the dance.
Speaker 3: That happened at my wedding too, with the late night snack. It was supposed to be like a buffet style, but nobody was going to it, and then they just started bringing it out because people didn't even know it was there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it raised the question our wedding's worth it. That's the question that it raises is.
Speaker 3: Of course, yes they are. It's the best night of your life.
Speaker 1: I say's gonna do it for us this point one of two point seven. Thank you so much for having us on Sisty's guys told them and have a good day, guys. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan se Chrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.