Speaker 1: A news round up information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to join us. And you know I've been highlighting today, it just it's hit me more deeply the reaction of Democrats in the House Chamber on Tuesday night, and how devastating politically. I think the fallout from this is going to be for them. I don't care where you stand politically. We can have all the political disagreements in the world. But when you don't stand for a mother whose young daughter was stabbed to death by an illegal immigrant, I mean at that point, where is your heart, your conscience, and your soul?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And as I said yesterday, I can report back to you today that the same people that didn't stand for Lake and Riley's family, that nursing student in Georgia was killed jogging. She had her entire life ahead of her, A little Joscelyn Nungary, the twelve year old girl, A little twelve year old girl brutally raped and then murdered by unvetted Biden Harris majorcis illegals and the presidents trying to find these criminals. The known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters that they let into the country is terrible. They didn't stand for a five year old girl who was nearly killed. They didn't think this girl would walk again during a car crash caused by an illegal alien. They didn't stand for the mother of a Ukrainian refugee stabbed to death in North Carolina by a career criminal. They didn't stand for Erica Kirk, her husband was brutally murdered. At some point, it's not about politics now. There were other incredible Americans that were honored during this State of the Union address.
Speaker 3: Students and educators in every state have joined the First Lady's efforts in the presidential AI Challenge, keeping America's next generation position to succeed and strongly succeed in the future. Tonight, we welcome two young people who's life lives reflect the First Lady's impact, Sierra Burns and Everest Nevermont.
Speaker 2: Thank you both in Milania. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I know how hard you work trying to thank you for two of them are with me right now. We're so honored to have them Everest Navmont is an eleven year old student at Alfa School, which is based in Austin, Texas, and Everest participates in AI powered personal learning through her school. Apparently, she's an amazing public speaker, AI education advocate, three time Texas state champion in history I'm in Trouble, and was on a winning International History Bowl team. He also delivered at TED speech, a tedex speech on how she uses AI in education. I've never given a TED speech. Also joining us, Sierra Burns a participant in the Milania Trump Foster Youth to Independence Program, and she is a dedicated advocate for children in foster care after having experienced the foster care system firsthand. Graduate herself of Winthrop University, She's currently pursuing her Masters in Advocacy and Social Policy at Burnham University while also working as a referral specialist at Prisma Health. And she testified in support of extending foster care in South Carolina later became a Jim Casey Fellow, where she helped develop training resources for caseworkers statewide. Now, these were American heroes, unsung heroes, the people that truly do make this country great every single day. Everest I'm going to start with you. You're eleven years old and I hear you're an amazing public speaker. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I wanted to share with all America how AI education is a really amazing thing, and I wanted to share how I did it, and the way to do that was to give a TED talk. So I decided, well, let's do a tech talk.
Speaker 1: Well that's very impressive. I've never done a Ted talk. I have watched a number. I'm gonna make sure I watch yours tonight because I think what you have to offer and say is worth everybody hearing. I've been telling my radio audience. We're on nearly seven hundred and sixty stations and Everest, and I've been telling my audience, please familiarize yourself with artificial intelligence. Every day I use GROC and every day I learn more, and every day I realize that this is not the future, because it's happening in real time before our rise. Do you feel the same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's definitely true. We are we are part of this amazing thing that's happening right now.
Speaker 1: We have. Did this interest in artificial intelligence come from?
Speaker 4: So basically, I go to the Alpha School and we used AI to learn two x and two hours. And I think that that was super interesting and I know that it works to help me, and I find that to be really amazing.
Speaker 1: It really is. It's so fun. A friend of mine that works with Elon Musk you might find this interesting, Everest. He's one of his top guys and really really really smart, way smarter than I am. And he he first introduced me to groc and showed me how to use it and use it efficiently. And he said to me, and I paused when he said it, he goes Now, anytime you want to think he goes, don't. And I'm looking at him, like, don't think he goes. No, Just ask Rock and it'll answer everything for you. And in so many ways, I know people are a little bit intimidated or afraid. There's some anxiety that people, you know, feel that jobs are going to be displaced and there will be some disruption in the workplace at some point. But I you know, as Elon says, he believes it's going to be not positive for jobs. Where do you see AI in the next two years? Where do you see it going well?
Speaker 4: I mean in a perfect world. AI has been used to advance education for learning and in schools, and it'll make make teachers jobs easier to Yeah, I see AI in schools helping Americans learn efficiently and effectively.
Speaker 1: Well, you're very very impressive. We're so glad you could be with us. Was it col being honored at the State of the Union and meeting the first lady?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was. I was so honored to attend the State of Union and beether was the first lady and see Sierra there. It was just incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, she's very smart herself. You know that English is her sixth language. I mean I could barely speak one language. And she's very very very humble, very nice, very smart, very tough. She's she's a fighter like our husband. Sierra. Welcome to you as well. You had a chance to meet the first lady. What was that like for you?
Speaker 5: It was incredible. Honestly, we really shared a moment together with each other. She was genuine, she was warm, and we were just thinking each other for our avoccy efforts, And honestly it was an honor as well, Like I felt so honored to be there as her guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've known her for a long time. Her passion really is children, and her passion is safety, and her passion is about learning. I'm sure that you discovered that yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think one of my biggest priorities for foster youth is getting their education squared away. So one of the things or see it is actually working on is there's a bill in the Senate and House for foster youth to get their tuition for free.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing? I love that? Now one of the things. So you're now a participant in the Milania Trump Foster Youth to Independence program, So you work with the first lady working on her program, and you're a dedicated advocate in this area for foster children. You experience the foster care system firsthand. Tell me about that.
Speaker 4: So I was.
Speaker 5: Sixteen years old, I was there for eighteen until I was eighteen years old and went off to college. But ultimately, foster care for me was a safe and positive experience. It gave me a sense of stability, and so having that really set me up for success when I went out into college and went forward and into now where I get to advocate for foster youth who don't have the same kind of experiences that I had.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact that not all children in the foster care system have a positive experience. Unfortunately, there are those that don't have a positive experience.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: How do how do we make this system better so we can protect these children more?
Speaker 5: I'd say that keeping supports open for a long time, so when they age out, there are some supports that we have that say age twenty one or age twenty six. But what I would honestly say is that how we can support them is we can let them get on their own two feet, and then that's whenever they're ready, then the support can go away.
Speaker 1: So you testified previous in support of extending foster care in South Carolina. I assume that's where you're from.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is from where I'm from.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and how did that work?
Speaker 5: So it works as it ended at eighteen before and your services would go until then, But then now you can elect to stay until you're twenty one and you can receive services up until that point.
Speaker 1: Now, is this what you want to do with your life? Is this your vocation? Is this your passion? Is this what you're going to make you do full time in your career, so I believe.
Speaker 5: So I'm getting my master's and a see in social policy right now, so I can learn to be a grant writer, learn to advocate better. But I you know, honestly, I think I envisioned more for myself. I'm just still funding that direction.
Speaker 1: Well, we wish you definitely all the best, and I'm pretty confident that whatever you set your mind to, you're going to achieve. Everest. I've got to ask you, you're only eleven, but do you think about maybe what you might want to do when you become an adult and when you get older. What's your passion what you would like to work in.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to keep advocating for education and AI education. Definitely, I want to become president.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to achieve it. But go ahead that. I mean, that's a pretty ambitious goal for eleven years old.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I got a lot of time fulfill it.
Speaker 1: You definitely do You do know you have to wait till you at thirty five though.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's kind of the sad part.
Speaker 1: You would think about maybe running in the next election cycle. You probably be better than a lot of people that are thinking of running. I can tell you that a lot smarter too. What well, there's.
Speaker 4: Definitely some good people running in the election.
Speaker 1: I think there will be good people running in the election. Do you have anybody that's a favorite.
Speaker 4: I don't think so yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's early. Listen. I want to I want to thank you both. You know, I will say this to both you, Everest and uci Era. There are I always say, it's the people in this country that make this country great, people like both of you, and the people that get up every day and they put in their twelve fourteen hours of work and they raise their family, they pay their taxes, they obey their laws, they take their kids to church, and they are the people that make this country great. Both of you are helping to make this country greater. I applaud both of you. You both deserve the honor the other night, and it was fun to watch you both get recognized for what you do the unsung heroes in our country. And I thank you both. Everes, thank you, Sierra, thank.
Speaker 4: You, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you both. Michael is in the state of New York. Michael, how you doing, what's going on? How's the coffee? Today.
Speaker 6: I know what am I thinking? Why am I not out of here yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: All joking aside, Mondani is rolling out this new plan with AOC giving free kindergarten pre K three to illegals. I'm telling you, Sean, I could get angry, but I'm more excited because the more he shows his true colors, the more he shows who he is, the more our people will understand and we will move on from this type of leadership and representation and we will get back to when I moved to Manhattan in two thousand and three and we had Bloomberg coming off the Giuliani years. We'll get back to that clean city, no nonsense, no other things. And I'm not worried as I once was. I like that he's burying himself. And really quickly they caught the children snowball throwers in Washington Square Park, which is one block from my apartment, by the way, and it was a twenty seven year old who had already been arrested. Shocker, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: They were set up. This was sabotage, and they lured the police in by saying that there was a disrupt that there was some type of disruption going on and they come in and then all these people they weren't even just snowballs, a lot of them were ice balls. And they've a couple of the officers had lacerations, and they're smashing them on the head with snowballs and big blocks of snow and ice. It's terrible and I'm nodding, Oh, just a bunch of kids having a snowball fight. No, that's not a snowball fight. If you throw, if you're attacking police officers, wrong, mister Mayor, you're wrong.
Speaker 6: And like I said, just keep doing what you're doing. Our people are smart enough. We will move on from this. Thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Thank you. We'll get to more of your phone calls coming up. Here's our toll free numbers, eight hundred and nine to four one Seawan If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: As we continue, he gives you the latest breaking news when he hits the air.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show twenty five now to the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. If you have received and he notices from the IRS. Look, don't ignore them because the IRS they're not allowed to send out empty threats warning you that they may levy your bank account or garnish your wages. If you get that letter, they will follow through if you do not act by their deadline. And the same goes if you're a business owner, you may be may be behind and on payroll taxes. Remember, the IRS does have the power to shut down your business, drain your bank account, go after you personally. Now, whatever you do, Rush Tax Resolution dot Com has been with us for nearly a decade. Their number one rule don't try to deal with the IRS on your own. They are the experts, they are the professionals. They do it every day. They have an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. The only company I trust and the only one we recommend if you're in trouble with the IRS. Now, here's the best part about Rush Tax Resolution. If you mentioned my name, they will do a free IRS transcript investigation. They do that upfront, four free. Other companies charge hundreds just for that part. And here's the best best part. They will only take your case if they know that they can help you. Period, don't wait don't think it's going to go away. Do what so many of my listeners have done over the last decade, call Rush Tax Resolution today. Their tax nightmares are over and now it's your turn. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven, or just go to the web Rush Tax Resolution dot com. All right, Linda, So this week I'm impounding Gavin Newsom and it just I'm I'm taking up a lot of space in that head of his ren free. By the way, I'm not paying a penny for it. He taxes very big.
Speaker 8: It must be a very long environment empty.
Speaker 1: I know. And the funny thing is is I enjoy it. I don't know why. You know, when I pick a fight on X, I'm going to fight that fight until there's no tomorrow. That's it. That's just how I roll. I'm not going to stop. Nobody can make me stop. And we were getting like, how what did Blair telling me the other day? Like twenty million, one hundred and fifty million people like knew about this fight with me and Gavin Neussom or something. Yeah, it's getting a lot of eyes, get a lot of eyeballs. So I went at him again today. He went dark for a while. I put out like four messages and then he went dark and I said, oh, the fund's over. Darn it. And so I just kind of forgot about it. Took a shot at me again, and I'm like, let's go game back on, let's play, and so I put up on X at Avin Newsom, let's call you out by name. He said, let's call people out by name, like Sean Hennedy. I said, you're one of Joe. You were one of Joe Biden's biggest propagandas during his campaign. You were silent about his cognitive decline, even after his disastrous debate. Remember what you texted me, Gavin. That was the night of the debate. Now he won't let me. He hasn't given me permission to release those texts. I would like to release those texts if he'll let me. And then I'm write, then you went on national TV and flat out lied for him. I can prove that he lied, Linda. He knew it was a disaster, but then he said, no, you are You know, he really was not that bad. It was actually pretty good. You know, he's not in cognitive decline. And then I said, you're also silent as Joe allowed millions of unvetted illegals into the country, including known terrorists, murderers, rapist, child molesters, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers, and other violent criminals. You even offered them sanctuary status and benefits in your bankrupt state of California, and part their bankrupt because all the services they provide illegals. I said, American families had suffered greatly, Gavin, and you were an enabler. You owe victims families. He still isn't enabler. You owe victims families an apology, you know, because they still have sanctuary state status there. You supported a candidate, Joe Biden, who partnered with a former klansman, Robert Burden. Together they fought to stop the integration of public schools. Are you proud of yourself, mister noshow Governor? You are repulsive. Save me your phony lectures and feigned outrage. I don't know. You think he's going to respond to that one? I hope.
Speaker 8: So he's got to get his dictionary out, but then he'll be fine, He'll get right through it.
Speaker 1: You think he's going to have a hard time. You know, understand it, and I think that's pretty clear. Oh he says he can read. He just said he couldn't read speeches. And by the way, I'm not doubting that part.
Speaker 8: I wasn't really talking about that. I just meant he wasn't very intelligent.
Speaker 1: But I think you should be not very intelligent.
Speaker 8: He knows them for everything. Why are you being nice?
Speaker 1: Not being nice?
Speaker 8: Well, I know he knows, but you know, I'm not going to put it all on the table right now. I hope you do, because the guy thinks he's running for president.
Speaker 1: Linda, Linda, how long have you known me? How long have you worked on this show? Twenty years?
Speaker 3: Time?
Speaker 1: Yes, the way you say it very long time, A long time. You say it as if it's, you know, the worst years of your life, accurrying best.
Speaker 8: Years of my life. That's why I keep coming back.
Speaker 1: Don't have to stay. I wouldn't. I always encourage you. You're so que allow your dream.
Speaker 8: Please just just be like, thank you so much. The show would be.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Thank you for showing up at work? Thank you for being here every day?
Speaker 8: Twenty years of service. You don't think you need to say thank you. I say thank you every day.
Speaker 1: I say thank you every day and every Christmas I say thank you the No, no, no, not on this one. I say thank you.
Speaker 8: Well, you had to say right here was You're right? Twenty years Thanks for staying sticking with me. It's been great.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to say thank you for staying. I don't beg people to work for me. You have to want to work for me. I do. And then you could say, and I appreciate that. By the way, I appreciate that that.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you appreciating me. Thank you for your appreciation.
Speaker 1: You're doing a great job every day. Otherwise you wouldn't be working here. Let's be you do.
Speaker 8: A great job every day. Look at you, just hosting away, just crushing hosting away.
Speaker 1: I don't stop. I'll make a machine.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: I let's get to our busy telephones as we say hi to Rich in my free state of Florida. What's up, Rich? How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Thanks for taking my Columbus sanity.
Speaker 6: I'm honored.
Speaker 2: Let's say, the State of the Union is probably President Trump's best address ever, but clearly the danger we have with Democrats and their allies in the fake media. We can't afford to lose midterms, and I have two subjects I want to bring up regarding that. The first is the concept that would advance the economy and deal with battling the DEM's narrative on affordability, and the second it deals with getting Senator Thune to change his defeat is Tune regarding the Save America Act. He acts like we don't even have a majority in the Senate. So on the first subject, I would suggest that they use a reconciliation bill, which apparently is being considered the past, a one year moratorium on all capital gains so that it is sellable, because you can already hear the Democrats saying this is a gift of billionaires and millionaires and that it will not be paid for, etc. Etc. We only got two hundred and six billion dollars from all capital gains short and long in twenty twenty four, and that was on about one point four trillion in reals gains, mostly from individuals. There are trillions and trillions of dollars of assets locked up because people don't want to get clobbered with that tax. Eliminating the tax can generate a higher GDP through growth and generate overall tax revenues like we've seen every year other time taxes get cut. Real estate is the biggest asset for American families, not for millionaires and billionaires, and being able to keep that appreciation is fantastic for the middle class and can easily be paid for. That will amazingly stimulate the economy, especially with this real estate and actually lower home prices because you're going to see more inventory coming on.
Speaker 1: And I could even fine tune your idea and make it better, so it would rob the Democrats of their argument that this benefits the rich. Yeah, and you cap it for people whose income is you know, not above X, whatever X happens to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And for example, because capital gains is you still pay twenty percent capital gains tax. That's still a lot of money. I mean the regular you know, income tax, right, I think now it was lower to thirty five percent, thirty seven percent, whatever, whatever the number is. All I know is I pay my taxes. I don't even question it. I just tell my account and every year, pay the tax, pay the tax, pay the tax, and we do. But I do agree with you that it would help if we do two things. If we can get interest rates down just a little bit further, we're now in the thirty year fixed rate in the five range, which is the lowest now it's been in years and years since Donald Trump was last in office. We can do that and do what you're saying. Those two things would jumpstart the sale of pre existing homes. People have not wanted to give up their low thirty year fixed rate mortgage of three or four percent, whatever it happens to be. And when people get to the point that they can get a bigger home that they've wanted for the last number of years, but interest rates are too high, tales of existing homes will go through the roofence and new home construction will follow that. I mean they go together, like traffic and weather together on the fives. You listen to news talk radio, you know.
Speaker 2: Just to the mask this is an inflationary either it's stimulating growth. I mean that's like go as cuddlow. You'll be jumping up and down on this type of thing. But you know, if what we can get going on with the interest rates, which I believe we're going to get lowered, and if there was ever a way to make these low intrast rate mortgages that people have tied to portable where they could just swap out the different asset. That would be something else too, But I think that would help you, know, everyday Americans, because the biggest asset is the appreciation of the house. I mean now I know it myself. I mean, I bought a house in New York for next to nothing way back in the day, and I have all sorts of profit on it. But I want to get clovered. So that's one thing. The other thing is, well.
Speaker 1: It depends you could do a ten thirty one exchange. For example, if you sell your house and invest it in another house. I think it's applicable. You'd be able to take that money not pay taxes on it. I mean, they do have that loophole, and you might want to look into it, talk to your accountant about it, and talk to a real estate person about it. Sometimes you can do that to avoid the tax aspect of it, but you probably can't get whatever. If you might not have a mortgage on your home, if you've voted a long time, maybe you do, I don't know. And if you do have one, I assume you have a low interest rate mortgage. So there's a lot of options out there. We just got to get interest rates down. They're coming down now, they're going to get lower. The lower they get, the better it's going to be. And it will impact you know, great Americans like you that don't deserve to get clobbered if you sell your house. I totally agree with you. That is people's biggest doata sets sure Neil the chast word go ahead, Senator.
Speaker 2: Soon he was being interviewed and he was asked specifically about the Save America, you know, Save America Act, right, and he just said, Okay, we're going to get a vote on it, but the Democrats may block it and then we won't, but if they do, we'll be able to go into twenty twenty six elections. Being the party that supported is it sounds like he's just virtue signaling rather than passing the bill. He acts like we don't even have a majority in Senate and we're dependent upon the Dems. And then he said we have to get the government back open first, like he's procrastinating. How much time does he think we have to implement the Save America Act. We have an election coming up in November.
Speaker 1: And I know there's strategies. Right now, it's I'm just sit tight. It's not going anywhere, and the House is going to vote on the sanctuary city bill as well. I would like to see the standing filibuster. There is a fear among some people that some senators in some states up for reelection could get hurt. I don't necessarily by that argument. I think we should take a stand on it. I think American support voter ID. I think it's basic, fundamental and proof of citizenship. It should be fundamental. But I'm going to move on, my friend. I do appreciate your very well informed call. Thank you eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Melissa and Arizona. What's up, Melissa, how are you hey, Sean.
Speaker 9: I'm doing well. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you.
Speaker 9: I was calling because I we're in this MOHA movement now and but for the longest time, I have struggled with my weight. I am overweight, grandmother raising three young grandkids. I've been trying to lose weight. I've been trying everything. I even do the Kale stuff like Linda.
Speaker 1: But I don't think cale is that great for you. And I think Linda is now coming around to my way of thinking. It's pretty inflammatory, is it not, Linda?
Speaker 8: Not for me? Everybody's body's different, is it.
Speaker 9: Well, that's why I was calling, is did I misunderstand what you said when you said that it's inflammatory? And as like, gosh, I don't want to be eating kale if it's inflammatory because I'm trying to lose weight, not keep it on.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I just rocked it. It says it's not inflammatory. I have read other places that it is inflammatory. It does have powerful antioxidants, it does have some good things in it. It just tastes disgusting. I wouldn't want to do it. I'll tell you what works for me and weight, and then you can make your own decision. Talk to your doctor. I have a lot of friends, for example, that have taken the Trump calls the fat shot. Right, you know you have nozepic. You have well GOVI you have oh what is manjarro zep something zep bound And I know people that have lost over one hundred pounds on this stuff and it works. And you look at food and apparently you like want to throw up, and but you have to do it with doctor's care. But it's been very effective for a lot of people that I know, people that have lost a lot of weight, and I think that makes them healthier. But again, you have to ask your doctor. I don't play one on radio, and I can only tell you what works for me. I mostly eat two meals a day, not three. I might snack a little bit after TV because I'm too jacked up and my day is but I try not to. I try to eat before TV and I try to then close out my day that way, and I only eat for the most part unless I'm on the road, then I'll eat anything. But when I'm home, I eat meat and I eat eggs. I eat protein. That's it, and it works really well for me. You get in a state of katosis and the pounds will fly off you. And I did the NJ diet. That's where you would measure out, you know, two proteins, two vegetables, you know, two fruits a day. And it does teach you how a portion control.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: If you watch your portion, stick to protein, I think you can do pretty well anyway. I appreciate you being out there. Thank you so much, Melissa, God bless you. Good luck and your weight loss battle. I know a lot of people suffer from that. It's a pain. I hate it. I always have to watch it. All right, that's gonna wrap things up to today. All right, we have an exclusive tonight James Comer interviewing Hillary Clinton on the issue of Jeffrey Epstein. Will get a full insider's view what happened today, Jonathan Turley, Jason Chafitz, Nicole Parker, Greg Jarretts, Senator Tom Cotton, Nancy Grace, and I'm bravely bringing back Jillian Michaels. I hope she does not beat me up on national TV. She has every right to, but it's gonna be fun. We love Jillian anyway, nine Eastern say you DVR tonight Hannity on Fox. Will see then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.