Speaker 1: I would make you drink tea immediately if you were if you were down, that's hilarious. You'd make me drink too much. How you get peas in the green room to warm up?
Speaker 2: You gotta get your body used to the pea. We haven't watch of cofferent peas for you to try.
Speaker 3: Then, And then you'd watch the episode and I'd still have cut out it all the time.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to drink my own pea. Why am I drinking other types of pea? Well, well, resistance and we're not filming any of this. Hey, relax, Well, you wanted to be on the show. Listen, he is pe my man, Come take a swig. It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Us racists.
Speaker 2: Money, she's malitary stuff.
Speaker 4: Can't tell me.
Speaker 5: You can ring my bell, Ring my bell there it is welcome. Welcome, little mama's and gentiles alike, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 3: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theory.
Speaker 6: And we finally work to prove that Lauren Hill is always late to every place she goes, not because she doesn't respect her audience, but because she is in fact walking there.
Speaker 2: She's a champion for climate change. She's a real hero.
Speaker 6: Stop yelling at that lady for not being on time.
Speaker 3: It takes time to save the planet, and you love it. You got to invest.
Speaker 2: You don't think Lauren Hill doesn't care about the planet, You're wrong.
Speaker 3: She loves the jungles. Maybe that wasn't the right. She loves some toundras as well.
Speaker 6: She loves all climates, yeah, all landscapes. I'm Langston Kerman and we are in studio. A rare this is a rare thing.
Speaker 7: We can all see each other.
Speaker 2: It's bright, Yeah, it's it's well lit. It is well lit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very well lit. Maybe too well lit, I'd say it's probably. How is it ever gonna be in about five minutes, I'm gonna sweat, But given we are here in studio, because we have a wonderful guest today. He has blessed us by by coming down.
Speaker 2: And it is worth noting.
Speaker 6: We we don't often have white people on this show, really hardly.
Speaker 2: This is an anomaly.
Speaker 6: This is an anomaly. But you demanded it. You said, I'm sick of this all black going on.
Speaker 2: Just get me in the room, please, just give me five minutes. And if they if they don't like me, I get it, they can kick me out right, But I just need five minutes of your guys time. I feel like I feel like this can go great. Yeah, or we could blow it. We could really.
Speaker 7: Blow it, audience.
Speaker 6: This is gonna either bring people in or turn them away immediately.
Speaker 2: But but our.
Speaker 6: Guest today, he is he's He's a man who doesn't need an introduction.
Speaker 2: He's so funny, so talented.
Speaker 6: You know him from literally every favorite thing you've ever watched. And he also is the proprietor and owner of our of our podcast company. He's the he's the big Boston charge. We're so happy he's here. Please give it up for our guest, mister Will Farrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good feeling, I know.
Speaker 2: But lengths So we sat down with Hans. That's right. You're one of our first meetings. Yeah, and what is it four years later?
Speaker 7: That's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was in the yard of building an empire. So congrats to you guys the empire.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love you know what you know, what that tells me is that you're not checking the numbers every week, And and.
Speaker 2: That's great because I like working. That's uh, welcome to the world of podcasts. Yeah, we're so excited to check the numbers. We're so excited you're here.
Speaker 6: We gathered a bunch of our favorite conspiracy theories that we wanted to talk to you about. But more importantly, I think the best way to kick off this conversation is to really ask you where do you Where do you stand in the world of conspiracy theories? Do would you pride yourself as a conspiracy theorist? How much of a believer are you? And also adding on to that, yeah, black people, where.
Speaker 2: Do you stay? In general?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is I So I want to ask you guys. I may come off like an a hole here, but I have I am never more flattered than when someone from the black community comes up to me and says, you're so funny, or I love your stuff, You're so stupid, or but I I get a lot of love, at least to my face. And I'm all, I'm like, how why? Well?
Speaker 6: And I I will say, I think you are a beloved figure in the black community.
Speaker 2: And my wife and I were trying to analyze, She's like, because you do a good job of making fun of white people. Yeah, and I'm like, oh, no, that's good. Yeah. I do like to send up arrogant yeah, people who think they're too full of themselves. And I happen to be white, but I'm always like wow, thanks, yeah, And but I've only you know, I did get hard with Kevin Hart, and it's not like I've done yeah right, No.
Speaker 6: I I think black audiences as a stand up and I can only really speak to it from a stand up perspective. But black audiences are sometimes the toughest to get. But when they fuck with you, they fuck with you in a way that is hard to like untether there they become permanent fans. So something you did in your journey assured enough black people that they were like that, dude's fucking awesome. And it's because of how funny you are and talented, obviously, but something in that journey they were like, I like this dude, And now you know, my my grandma is always going.
Speaker 2: To be a fan of you. Okay, okay that you're here, but she would be your mom is going to credit for me coming today, you know, Lanxton, that was my idea.
Speaker 7: You know, I was someone who told you to put White guys on.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, you know, I kind of introduced you to Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but let's see back to the original. Am I pro I'm I don't know if I'm that conspiratorial? Sure, and yet there are moments where I'm like, hmmm mmmm that that seems like that could go yeah, yeah this way.
Speaker 6: Do you have Do you have one in particular that that comes to mind where you go like, I wouldn't say I'm fully on board, but I certainly am willing to hear it out more than others.
Speaker 2: Here's one. Here's one that I feel like kind of checks out. This is very this is this is sports related.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there doesn't have to be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not. It's but I once heard so this one always was like, I think this checks out. Cal Ripken, who uh, Cal Ripken Junior who played for the Baltimore Orioles and had the longest stretch. Uh. He broke lou Gegg's record of consecutive games play baseball and for anyone who remembers there is a big baseball fan. There was a point in his streak and he was getting towards the end where the game was called due to the electricity going out in the Baltimore baseball team and they had to call the game there was a power outage. And the story is that cal Ripken came home to find Kevin Costner cheating. Wife cheating with Kevin cost They had a fight. He hurt his hand. Whoa, I can't play tonight. They're like, okay, what about the streak? I know the powers out cut the lights, cut the lights, and then they had a couple off days and it allowed him for the hand to heal up, and the streak continued. WHOA, right, that's that? Yeah? Maybe because you come home dances with wolves is dancing with your with you and she doesn't like it, but that's what I call her. She's used to it now agreed to disagree. You're a wolf to me. When I see you, I picture a wolf wolf And here's where a bullet. I ran into Kevin Costner multiple times at the Golden Globes this year, and I forgot to ask him, did you get together with Caldia? Weird way to launch in to Hey, how you doing? By the way, I mean, how are you? I don't know him at all?
Speaker 7: Oh can't you can't start with extra?
Speaker 2: But you know what. He was a big but he was hanging around baseball, you know, yeah, all dream field of dreams and Bull Durham. Yeah, he was always showing up, like Kevin Costner's taking batting practice today with the Detroit Lions or something like that. Detroit Tigers, you got the Lions. Batting practice with Detroit Lions would be a different thing. I think that happy he showed up at this point the Lions. The Lions needed the help. Probably.
Speaker 7: That's a sad story over there.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, if you don't know him the way you do it is like, you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Love having sex with baseball players? Why right? Do you know? Just do that? Do you know what I mean? Kevin? Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know, just hav one to come home once in the base and who's your favorite wife to have sex with? Who also played from a man who played.
Speaker 2: Hall of Famer funny funny. You should ask Will.
Speaker 7: Who wins that fight?
Speaker 2: It has there's no way that he doesn't win. Professional athlete.
Speaker 3: Kevin Costner feels like I feel like he would get I don't want to fight Kevin.
Speaker 2: No, he's a tall guy, is he is he tall? Yeah? He's about sixty three and he and he he's a he's a he's strong, but he's an actor. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no way he's actually riding all those horses on on Yellowstone, you know, No, no, really, I think there. I think there are plenty of The man doesn't he doesn't want to be there anymore, is my understanding.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's done right. Yeah, it's not even.
Speaker 6: There's no way he's like committed to genuine horseback riding the entire time.
Speaker 2: Man, please let me. I had to try to ride a horse for a movie and they got me with the stunt person and they're like, well, it's it's not it won't be it won't be hard. It'll just be an easy kind of trot up into the frame. And if you've ever been around a horse, they're enormous, terrifying, terrifying. They seem scared too, and they seem scared and they look at you through the side of their eye and they can sense fear. Anyway, I got on the horse rode. I think they let me do two little circles and they're like, we're good. We're gonna need to stunt ridder I'm like, I was that bad? Just trotting in a little stable.
Speaker 6: Well that actually looked like ship you know, strag it all, strag it all, strag it all.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I talked to the direction. I'm like, was it that bad? They're like, yeah, they said you looked incredibly uncomfortable, So so I get it. Yeah if Kevin, yeah, man, for even what try. I don't think it's not great that we're just riding horses all the time. You're sensitive, You were sensitive to the needs of the beast, and I respect that. Thank you.
Speaker 7: You're kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. That's why I don't ride horses. Sure, it's the kindness then you.
Speaker 7: Riding.
Speaker 2: The times I have ridden horses, they're always giving me the horse named like old Ricky sure or or Whistlers Cinnamon. Like they're not giving me, let's put them on striker yeah, like smoke like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I I don't know that I've ever ridden a horse besides the like pony rides, you know, the ones that they like that's chained up in a in an abusive circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the track is well worn in the dirt. Yeah, they're just putting one foot in front of the other.
Speaker 6: It's just clops of their feet in tears that we didn't know there, and they're thinking, how did I get here?
Speaker 2: What did I do well?
Speaker 3: Because there's a carnie in the corner smoking a cigarette making sure it doesn't met that boy.
Speaker 2: With a cattle prod.
Speaker 6: Just the meanest people possible, abusing tiny little horses.
Speaker 7: I mean, shout out to carneies.
Speaker 2: They're good folks, though, Yeah, we don't shout them out enough.
Speaker 7: I know nobody gives it to.
Speaker 2: Them, is there? You know? I feel like not a lot of black carnies out there.
Speaker 7: Brother, trying to break them.
Speaker 6: You're not You're not one of the last frontiers that that was in one of Martin.
Speaker 2: Luther King literally flashed to every carnival you've never seen, you never I'm like, yeah, I want a black carneie, just like a dude with a do rag work in a tilted world, super skinny, messed out white guys. Yeah, the female carneies, I don't think.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: You know what the problem is, Black people don't Black people don't smoke meth. We we we're more cracked people, and crack don't sell well for U.
Speaker 2: Maintaining horses and relationships. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I think I think method is a more working a working man's drug.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 3: Here's what I okay. I think that people are willing to do a lot for christ. I think it's just we haven't been introduced to carne dumb and that's what it is.
Speaker 6: The Universe Soul circus, I bet has some some black carnies. What is that you're saying, Universe soul circus. Y'all don't know about the Universe Soul circus.
Speaker 2: No, you keep doing it.
Speaker 6: Well, that's how they say it on the radio. Come on down, guys. I don't know if you've heard the radio commercial, but you're nailing it.
Speaker 2: You're really you're both doing it pretty good.
Speaker 6: There's a real circus that that is black owned and black managed. And I bet they have black carnies. Do you think they have their own term like they call themselves BLARNEY's. I hope not. That would be tough.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't have to write that on a resume.
Speaker 7: That feels irish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that feels irish. Yeah, man, we gotta get some more black carneies. I know they get more black carneys that's I'm glad we're talking about it now. Yeah, but when this drops, that will be the next thing. People. We're gonna start with a generation of young boys.
Speaker 3: And for the record, if you are a black Carnie, reach out, please send an emails because I want to see what you're wearing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, show us that bendle over your shoulder. Let's let's see it.
Speaker 2: The twirtle wheel can't say the rise. I'm wanting Ferris Wheel, soul Wheel.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you let black people get a hold of corn Dog production, I think we could do some really great stuff in the space. I think we should do some really innovative stuff.
Speaker 6: I think they're going to put grits on the outside and fry it and that's going to change the game for corn Dogs.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy. Yeah, that would be crazy. It's probably why has it been so stagnant. Nothing's happened in corn Dogs since I don't know that twenty When did the corn dogs come around?
Speaker 6: That's a great question, that's a really good question. Yeah, if Olivia were in here, we force her to do the research.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe Texas Olivia.
Speaker 2: I feel like I want to look that up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's look it up. Let's find out when my corn dogs invented. I'm saying that's a depression food. Oh, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go reconstruction.
Speaker 2: I'm going a little reconstruction. Okay, it's a little earlier. And also who takes that corn dogs?
Speaker 7: Is that the American thing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, We're both wrong. Nineteen thirties is what I'm looking at.
Speaker 7: Okay, No, I think.
Speaker 6: It says the The Pronto pup vendors at the Minnesota State Fair claim to have invented the corn dog in nineteen forty one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: On June sixteenth, nineteen forty six, Cozy Dog Driving in Springfield, Illinois claims to have been the first to serve corn dogs on sticks, so people were just raw dog and corn dogs with their hands.
Speaker 7: That sucks.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 3: That's a trash without the sick I hate it.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine hole knit?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't. I can't. I don't know the last time I had a corn dog?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't want to go back to that?
Speaker 2: Eat healthy? Yeah? I mean, but every once in a year you have. I don't even know if I've been anywhere that offers a corn dog.
Speaker 7: Got to the carnival. Mmmm, okay, which I think is like an emo record.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I guess you don't see him out and about like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 6: They're not as popular, I think as they used to be back when the Minnesota State Fair was was.
Speaker 2: I do remember it was a staple at school lunch in elementary school at least once a week there was corn dog.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And were you were you a fan? Were you happy when corn dog Day came around? Or were you like this this fucking No, I.
Speaker 2: Was fairly happy. I would. I would a lot of mustard. I'm a big mustard guy. Okay. Ketchup is for children exactly, and I don't get it. I'm not I don't get you, right.
Speaker 7: I also feel like it's for white people. I do think that.
Speaker 2: I tend to I tend to agree, okay, yeah, thank you, Yeah, I tend to agree because it's like sweet, there's no challenge to it.
Speaker 7: It's the easiest condiment. It's like entry level.
Speaker 2: Ronald Reagan tried to make it a vegetable. So is that true? Was that a thing he was bitching that? Now, maybe that's a conspiracy too, But I think in school lunches he tried to get ketchup as a vegetable to be cheaper for to save money on the school lunch program. You know, cops, just because the cops. The next time you get in trouble, crack.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm going to be on That was an accident. I meant to I meant.
Speaker 2: To do this. The book That's More Speed, that's got Will Ferrell written all over it.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say, there's something really nice about hearing that Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 2: Uh I said a fact he tried to push through that that ketchup would be considered a vegetable.
Speaker 7: He was probably in Heine's pocket.
Speaker 6: But we about Ronald Reagan doing bad things to the black community specifically, but it's nice to know that he did some bad things. Yeah, he's like, now we're gonna make white people eat ketch up and call it vegetables.
Speaker 7: You know what, that's nice. I like that.
Speaker 3: You know what if we're talking, Yeah, when did ranch get put on? That's what I wonder a lot, because there was If you remember, I like, branch was just an exotic salad dressing. For the longest time, we're not exotic, but they is good. But now you're right, there was a.
Speaker 2: They made it. It's everywhere.
Speaker 7: Ye when did that happen?
Speaker 3: Because you notice you wouldn't take like a lot of seventies eighties media, so there's no rants right right right, nobody's talking about Ranch.
Speaker 7: And then I feel like whenever Hidden Valley Drop.
Speaker 2: Hidden Valley?
Speaker 7: That was big?
Speaker 2: What is the who's that actress? She was in Mash. She was the voice of Hidden Valley. Really, Oh yeah, Bond Lady, Bond Lady, No Hidden Valet, hot lips is Hidden Valley in Valley? Wow? In Mash, the movie, not the TV show. They made a movie for Mash. It was big. Mash was originally it was a movie and TV show on a TV show. Boy, I hope I'm right on that. I think I think.
Speaker 6: Buddy about most Yeah, yeah, the amount of emails people being like you idiots.
Speaker 2: But she became a huge voiceover person, like she kind of retired and came in. But Hidden Valley Red Sauce.
Speaker 7: That's early.
Speaker 2: That is the early that that I love that we're talking about sauceage.
Speaker 6: Yea, there used to be a sort of line of succession. It sounds like of people moving from acting to sauces. You know, like Paul Newman, you have to be in a sauceman. He didn't die doing uh an actor, he was. He died being the the face of sauce.
Speaker 2: Newman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my age, I had the lemonade before I saw the Sting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, wayeah, and then you connected the dots. Yeah that's the guy from Sting. Wait wait, what is what is this guy? Swedish? Does he do so many things?
Speaker 8: So well, I'm telling you the Swedes. He might be though it might be sweets can do everything. Sweeds can do everything.
Speaker 6: We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great. We love it so much.
Speaker 7: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 2: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, an alien dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enamel pin with an alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me.
Speaker 2: And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are. Yeah, you can buy the merch now go to my mama told me dot merchcentral dot com, and we want you to have all the sweet stuff, so get it. Well, we have some conspiracy theories.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think we've covered certainly enough about sauces at this point, but feel free to feel free to come back into it if it if it hits you that way.
Speaker 2: But we have some conspiracy I was by the way, I was so my family's from the South. My my mom and dad are from North Carolina, so I was trying to pick their I was like, do you guys have things that you really stuck to? Nothing? Nothing, nothing are shattering like nothing on the level of the baby piss crest. I love that. I love that you're bringing that up. And I was like, mom, you ever heard of that? She's like, what? And it doesn't cure acting, it just makes you feel good. But that that spun me off into the drinking of urine, which you guys touched upon, sure, which I remember when I I went and did Bear Grill's survival show. Yes, so he started expanding it where he'd have I believe, And so I'm the first one to actually be on the show with him as a guest, and I thought it was I kept my runner. I was like, I'm going to ask him fifty times, when do we start to drink our own pea? Because he's always talking about that guy goes pea, he goes peace so quick. He's like, I got we'd be we'd be making a lean to or doing whatever we're doing. I'm like, hey, Bear, is now a good time should we start drinking on peak? There? He wasn't having any of it. He'd be like, that's funny. Yeah, what I'm trying to show you here? And I asked him fifty times. I finally watched the episode. They didn't include one jokes.
Speaker 3: And I was where you're at, bear inte? I watched that show for you to pee? I mean, yeah, there's outdoor.
Speaker 2: And here's the crazy thing. I would have drank my own piss. I would have done it wow, because I'm there, I'm gonna do the full.
Speaker 6: Committed I would have but include my joke so that I was exactly I'm not a psychopath drinking my own fun guy drink.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't include the I don't know what they were thinking, why do you want to make me come off serious. Yeah, it's so crazy. It was very bizarre, but yeah, they're really My dad was saying, Oh, it was just like really simple things like if you walked in the house through one door, you had to leave through that same door would be bad luck. So if you came in through the back door, you had to leave. I set that one up without even knowing what I was doing.
Speaker 6: But you you brought up the baby p Yeah, the possibility that it cures acne.
Speaker 2: We talked to miss pad about this.
Speaker 6: I think I talked to uh yeah, yeah, Prey David episode.
Speaker 2: But we talked a fair amount with her about this, and she genuinely believes it to be true. She she was arguing throughout the episode, was a real thing I went through. I remember in high school played a lot of sports, believe it or not. I know you're looking at me because of sweat, right, Well, no bad athletes foot, So I pee on my feet in the shower. Oh no, that worked pretty well. Really it would here that the athletes foot. Wow, holy heard first?
Speaker 6: And was that? Where where did that come from? Were you just doing it anyway and.
Speaker 2: Created the athlete's foot because I was doing it from the beginning. No, I think my mom and I had a discussion and she was like, I think there's like really good stuff in your pee, supposedly if you pee on your feet.
Speaker 6: I love that your mom took such a hard stance against baby Pa carrying actne.
Speaker 2: She's like, some sur you're being silly. Will don't call me with this foolishness. Pee on your feet like a man kind of makes more sense the pea and then it washes off, whereas the baby Pa, as miss Patt was talking about, that just stayed on your face all day long. But baby p doesn't smell as the thing, right, That was her point. I'm a father, Baby p does smell. It has a sense. It is about a sin. I would it's not walk What.
Speaker 3: About the littlest babies. I'm talking like walking talking. No, that's just a person, sure, but like fresh baby it's still it.
Speaker 2: Is definitely not as pungent, but it is going to have a little.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got something. What's the taste to it? Buddy?
Speaker 2: All right? I tried to exquisite. I wish I could tell you bear bluing for me. He didn't give me the chance.
Speaker 6: It is the most complicated part of the the the conspiracy theory is the acquisition of the baby P right, because you're not We're not.
Speaker 2: Just all you. If you wanted to cure your acne, I.
Speaker 7: Don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't even want to talk about I have no idea where I would go, and.
Speaker 7: I am time stamp it. Yeah, and I'm saying I do not know how to do.
Speaker 2: You don't have a connect?
Speaker 7: No, I don't have a baby P connect. You know who does?
Speaker 2: The black Carney community there, that's your go to if you need you gotta a stash of.
Speaker 6: Baby Some of the sickest baby be available here.
Speaker 2: Just babies meet me behind the funhouse.
Speaker 6: Babies that are eating horn dogs before they have teeth, just perfect baby P. So you it sounds like, are not necessarily a believer in this conspiracy theory that that baby P could cure your acne.
Speaker 2: I look, I felt like it really did help with the athlete's foot, so I'm more prone to me. But I don't know about the application part. I So I guess I don't believe in it enough to put it on my feet out.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this, would you rather your own pee? I think that's not a crazy question.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. My own pee on my face.
Speaker 7: Okay, but here's the situation, right, you're in the shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, paint a picture.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're in the shower.
Speaker 2: I cut my hands, I collect some pea, and I just splash it.
Speaker 9: Well, you have to whisper like a like a like a like an after like an after shavee commercial, kind of let it and then like you know when you do with the hair conditioner, where you let it, maybe pull back from the water, let it soak in a minute, come back and wash your face walking around.
Speaker 2: That I could that I could give a dry I think I would too, Yeah, because I feel like if I had really bad acne, I would be at the end of my rope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and P would start to feel like you know what I mean, well, like if you're down bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What part of the the suggestion of even drinking your pee right, your own p is that you already have like immunity.
Speaker 2: To the toxins that you've put out of your body. Is that, yeah, exactly safe for you? Did you guys cover this any idea of the origin. Who's the first person to ever think, you know, let's take the diaper with the baby p and let's supply it.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a penicillin thing. It was an accident that right like he was doing that. Yeah, ye are gone to okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I don't know that we we found the origin, the source, yea, the theory, but it certainly we talked about this with miss Pat that it became. It has become sort of a more popularized thing than we realized that, Like it's referred to as euro therapy, where people are in fact using urine as sort of a way.
Speaker 2: Of curing you know, ailments of various kinds. Is get some great food, taking nap. Yeah, right back, we're all out here.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of good.
Speaker 10: You got a lot to be proud of. Yeah like that, I know, I know, come on, I saw it. Yeah, I thought you Yeah, Jesus Christ, and we're partners. I'm a scoundrel.
Speaker 2: What do you want with me? This is the podcast where you guys broke up, broke apart? Am I witnessing that? What if?
Speaker 7: Will Farrow?
Speaker 2: I know, what if I.
Speaker 6: Created the rift buddy that over the euro joke. I hate to tell you you're gonna have to guest host quite a bit more.
Speaker 2: Is going to be out of here. I don't like that. If I don't like that at all, there's so much power in that. I five stop it. Don't do that. We both, by the way, we've been planning this. Come on you this morning. When when does the hostile takeover? When usurp the podcast from Langston?
Speaker 7: Now it's gonna be My papa told me, I don't know what that?
Speaker 2: What that?
Speaker 7: Why you would have that?
Speaker 2: Wiping it up a little bit? You broaden it. My father told me, my sweet daddy.
Speaker 3: That is funny. Mama seems black, but Papa seems very well.
Speaker 2: I am I am called papa by my kids. You're a papa. I'm a papa. Wow Wow to your point, yeah why god, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Was that a conscious choice where you were like, from now I am papa or it.
Speaker 2: Just has children to gather around. I am Papa the fire blue bow before Papa addressing me, please only refer to me as Papa. No, it's a it's a my wife's Swedish. It's a it's a Swedish thing. So you have you have mama and papa. So the boys just started calling me pap. So even my son who's about to turn twenty and be like, hey, Papa, I have a question. It's kind of funny and it sounds silly, silly, it's very euro. Do you do your kids gyro gyro? Do your kids ever feel self conscious about about it? Not one bit? Yeah, so it's already ingrained. That's awesome. And they don't, because I wondered if they if because I've seen him refer to me in front of their friends, that would be And I was like, oh, they have no, They're like, no, that's that's papa. That's my papa, Papa, my papa. My papa made me a sandwich today. Oh, my, my papa. I was talking to my papa because I don't.
Speaker 3: Know any black papa's pop big papa.
Speaker 7: But that was kind of outside.
Speaker 2: That was Yeah, he was just fucking around, I think.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, which was great.
Speaker 3: I mean it helped a little black kids across the country put a name on it.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is what that body type is. This is a guy you could be. Now if I put on a silk shirt, this could be something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, it's just crazy because it's a big guy.
Speaker 3: Silk is not the fabric ime running Sure, I figure yeah, right now I would be a mess.
Speaker 6: Is it the heat, the the the trapping of the heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just get anxious anyways.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I would already be anxious because I'm wearing a silk shirt.
Speaker 2: I would feel exactly the same because I'd be like, oh, everyone can see everything I'm pitting out in my shirt. And then I worry I may look good. It may look good for a second. That's the thing in my silk shirt. I think, where are you at? Shirt? I own zero silk shirts at this point. At this well, Olivia, bring it in.
Speaker 6: We actually, oh my god, we actually got you.
Speaker 3: Guys got me a whole warmdrobe here. You wouldn't think orange silk would be for you. No, I'm wearing that for sure, like fed for in the Boy is Mine video. Remember my boys can pull off a silk shirt. Really, they're really into fashion. But my my oldest son, he was wearing a silk shirt for a music show he was doing.
Speaker 2: He looked great. It was a it was a very hairy styles kind of look.
Speaker 7: Man, God bless it.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, wow, I very much in the do you have any he has? I'm a silk shirt kind of I see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks cool. I was wearing a T shirt, a fucking asshole. It's very hard doing live shows with you figuring out what to wear.
Speaker 2: My best silk shirt. The live shows are the best, right, oh yeah, they're there.
Speaker 7: We good time.
Speaker 2: Is just like that because we did the last eight of the Ron Burgundy podcast live. It just is the best.
Speaker 7: Everything you want.
Speaker 3: It's like stand up except I don't know what I'm gonna say, which is a lot more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah we yeah, right, the tightrope kind of out of it all and playing off the audience.
Speaker 6: And also yeah, and I'm sure you feel this. We we do so much of this in a vacuum where we're like, he thinks it's funny. I think it's funny. We're having fun together, but but we don't.
Speaker 2: Think people have been listening. Yeah they're into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're they're wearing our bad clothes and they're they're chiming in on our weird rifts that we don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Half the crowd is in silk shirts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not coming out if you, if you're brave enough, put on some silk yourself, treating yourself to some silk.
Speaker 2: If you wearing silk? Are you wearing extra deal in it?
Speaker 6: I'm putting it on thick to be in with I'm not I'm not needing the double down.
Speaker 3: I now in my head, I'm like, there's nothing worse than a smelly guy.
Speaker 2: And oh no, that's a nightmare.
Speaker 7: Ye sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: That's as close to a trash bag as a human can be. Is a smelly man in silk? You are a walking hafty. I remember having a costume and something where the wardrobe person had and I can proudly say, luckily, I don't suffer from too much body odor. In fact, I've been blessed with very little.
Speaker 7: Good But are you smell? You smell neutral?
Speaker 11: Which is yeah, okay, Jesus Christ, that's a conspiracy right there?
Speaker 2: That was that was that was like, that was like a ghost. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep our hands off the trigger. But I remember there was some sort of special sweater and it stunk at the end of the day and I was like, this is I swear this is not me And it was. And it was the material in the sweater anyway, No, I get it. Maybe it was I don't know, I don't know what my you know those classic silk sweaters that everybody's wearing.
Speaker 3: I had some corduroy pants that got stinky on me. I didn't wear him for a season, and then I put him back on and I didn't know. I was on the way to a show, and I didn't know. I was in the uber, like why do I smell so bad? And then I googled smelly corduroy and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Also a Detroit rapper, very famous Detroit rapper, Detroit.
Speaker 6: He has he's not leading Detroit.
Speaker 7: They give him free Conyes.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Stevie Wonder being blind?
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 6: We had a conversation with Felonious Monkos, very funny comedian, and the question was he suggests and hold maintains that Stevie Wonder is in fact not blind.
Speaker 2: Where are you with this? Well, isn't it? Isn't it true that he actually can see shape? He has a little bit of sight. I don't know or did he lose that. I thought he was blackout?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think by by pr pitches he is a completely you don't see the I.
Speaker 2: Thought i'd heard that had some limited like like I don't know shapes or shap but not even that much. But maybe but anyway, but would that help anything? You're right? But all of the I mean I had never gone down that that rabbit hole before. I'd never even question. But then the catching of the mics, the shack story, there's a lot. But I mean, okay, this is there's a lot. The boy George in the headlock Wait what story?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait right, yeah, they're right something like that if I'm remembering correctly.
Speaker 7: He uh, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: He's had a few.
Speaker 6: Yeah, boy boy George tells the story of Stevie Wonder once coming up behind him at a party, at a party and playfully choking him, having no direction, no confirmation, nobody in aid, he just like puts them in.
Speaker 2: He's like, you fucking boy George.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Your song from the Quiet game? Yeah, I got you? Which I watch? Which? I want watch? Giant what? I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Something crazy happened, but I don't. I had never heard the Mountain of Evidence. It's a it's it's a little listen. I have a couple of blinds. Okay, yeah one wait are you legally blind?
Speaker 7: I see shapes baby.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a good name for either a book or an album. I see shapes baby. Okay, sorry, continue. What I'm saying is blind people can do a lot. Yeah. So I did shows in Seattle this weekend, highly developed other senses.
Speaker 7: This is what happened.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Thank you to all the little mamas for coming out to the shows. A speaking by the way, so fun. There's a blind guy standing Okay, he wasn't in the it was the show's over, ye, I.
Speaker 7: Said, line up, I'll take pictures with you.
Speaker 2: You're backstage or wherever.
Speaker 3: I'm out in the I'm out. People can touch me. I'm easy, I ain't hard to find. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I'm taking pictures blind guy over here, but no glasses, so he's looking at me, not standing in line, got a cage, so I'm like, oh, ship, this guy's blind.
Speaker 2: But and are the eyes on focus? I know what you're you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Going every which way, regular regular bro wow, just just looking in my general direction. So so like this, Hello, I'm blind but staring, but there's a line over here. Hi. Yes, I'm legally blind. First off, I'm blind. First off. Second, big fans, I'm blind, big fan bro. But okay, here's where it gets crazy. I see him, Oh, hey, do you want to take a picture.
Speaker 3: He says, yeah, let's get a picture, comes up, takes that iPhone big bunk boom, holds it out and then he's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, it's probably better if you take it.
Speaker 3: But he set the whole iPhone up and there was no I look, there's no auditory cues.
Speaker 7: And I think that man was blind, so.
Speaker 2: Just from sense memory of someone, but he how does he know how to set it up in the first place. I'm saying what I'm saying truthfully. They're very tricky folk and tricky folk and that and that.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a lot going on. I believe that he's blind. I think he's just he's aware. I think that the boy George thing, he smelled someone. He was like, I smell a twenty four year old woman. It must be boy boy George. And he gave him a because you know, he's not running up on Quincy Jones doing that well, because he can smell.
Speaker 6: There is a very iconic photo now and we talked about this on the podcast of Stevie Wonder taking a picture of Michael Jackson in like Michael Jackson is posing in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Stevie Wonder is behind the camera looking through the viewfinder taking a photo of Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: As a joke. I would do that hard, right. I just think when people reach a certain level of celebrity, it's hard to tell when they're doing a bit because everybody around them is so serious. So everyone around is like watching this happen and not laughing. He did do the hilarious commercial parody on SNL or was that Eddie Murphy? As was Eddie? You got in where the new Cannon? And these the photos are everywhere? Okay, Okay, yeah, I think okay, listen.
Speaker 7: I would love it, you know, I love the long term use.
Speaker 2: I would love it if you if you could see Stevie just says one day at the Grammys, guess what, everyone, I've been with you this whole time.
Speaker 6: And the eyes are straight, They're perfect, They're not glassy anymore.
Speaker 2: They're just fucking gorgeous. The clouds have gone. I was at an event where Stevie Wonder was the musical act at this fundraising charity thing, and it took a while for like they needed to set up the stage so people were it was at the end of the night, so like people start leaving while he's playing, and I'm doing a bit with a buddy like this is Steve, why are you You're leaving during Stevie Winter. If if he is sighted, he'd he played it. Really, there's no part of him that was like, hey, you assholes, Yeah, you rich assholes, like I'm I'm I'm playing, But that's what leaves.
Speaker 7: Don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that's why I believe he can't see, because yeah, he could see, he'd have an ego about that.
Speaker 2: Because he might even say, how's everyone? I feel like some of you were leave, Like he'd even like, my spidy senses are telling me, like people, please stay in your seat. But he didn't. He didn't.
Speaker 6: But I bet there's a part of him that has to go like, I see you, but I'm not going to blow my bag by losing it at these people.
Speaker 2: I gotta play it cool, be cool, Stevie, stay calm. What would it take you guys got to get him on the podcast and just point blank him.
Speaker 12: Are wasnt of them just throwing balls at him from.
Speaker 2: Doing I'm blind how many times off the time? Oh my god, boy Georgian. Yeah, I'm gonna boy, Georgie. Can I present one more piece of evidence? You guys?
Speaker 6: So, and this didn't come up on the the original podcast with Felonious, but there actually was a video that I came across pretty recently of a former band member of Stevie Wonder who talks about having watched Stevie Wonder get into a fistfight with another member of the band. So basically, the drummer and Stevie weren't getting along. He keeps telling him he's fucking up the drums whatever it is. The drummer gets pissed and it's like, I'm a fuck you up Stevie Wonder. He fully is like, I'm a beat show ass. I fucking hate you Stevie Wonder, and basically agrees for the I can't believe he did this, but he agrees to be blindfolded. The henna say Stevie Wonder, give me the blind Yeah, okay. He agrees to fight Stevie Wonder blindfolded, and I swear to God. The person describing this video says that that Stevie Wonder beats the ship out of this drummer, like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even the guy get away. That that really lends itself to being able to listen. He said, the dude couldn't. Stevie can handle himself. He can handle it.
Speaker 3: But allow me, allow me to kind of yeah, please, it's dark. He hits him, it makes contact, the sound comes. I think it's an echo location.
Speaker 2: This is okay.
Speaker 7: I think I think he's beating his ass via So I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's going to be super sensitive to movement exactly. You think there's a daredevil left.
Speaker 7: That's what I think is a strategy.
Speaker 3: Because I'll say it, I'm an emotional fighter, as I've gotten into fights where my eyes were mostly closed.
Speaker 2: Mmm, just like kind of crying and yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah and done. Okay.
Speaker 6: But but what I'll say is that when he describes the fight, he doesn't describe it as like emotional swinging. And he says that Steve hit him and goes try to move it and like square up, and like he says, Steve he never even laid a finger on Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's either a miracle or he's fucking with. Maybe maybe Stevie knows how to work the speedback. Maybe that is like his when he's on tour, that's his workout, so he just knows. And maybe a guy's going two more steps like one of his handlers, like two more steps, there you go pee, and he knows how to respond. Yeah, turn around, man. You does Stevie have an earwig? Like like you know, wow, Like assistant to the president who's like tells you right before you're meeting someone that like, right, you met them in Nebraska two years ago. That's the mayor of this town. Like someone's in his ear yea going, boy, George, two o'clock, put him in a head It would be pretty funny if you put him in a headlock. I bet he's never had done. Oh yeah, that's funny. Let's do it. What's up, boy, George? Guess who that is? Stevie lost his ear wig? We gotta find it well out, I like, but that's right. Someone someone always on a little microphone talking to Stevie. Was who was in Stevie's here though? Yeah, that's a great that's what we got. I bet you it was Barry Gordy. But now also too. When you guys were breaking it down, the theory was that was the dispute that yes, he's talented, but he became he's more exceptional because he was quote unquote blind. Otherwise, if he didn't have that gimmick, he'd just be run of the mill musician.
Speaker 6: I firmly believe that Stevie Wonder is a exceptional talent with no question. Then no question, he is a top ten objectively, There's no question, right. I will say that I think the sale of Stevie Wonder is a lot easier if he's a little blind boy.
Speaker 2: Then if he's a from out of Saginaw, Michigan. Where's from, right, right right?
Speaker 6: There's not a lot of heroes coming from Saginaw at this point.
Speaker 2: And I think Raymond is the reason he's blind. Draymond kicked the ship out of that little boy. Yeah, I don't give a ship.
Speaker 6: I punched first, I asked questions later, and then I retire if they threatened to punish me for it.
Speaker 2: Who's the Who's the guy? Who's the guy in the Warriors that Draymond punched out? Jordan Poole, Jordan Poole and no one there's a little No, it's not really a conspiracy. But no one really jumped to the defense of Jordan Pool, right, No, yeah, I think no one really spoke up on that guy's behalf.
Speaker 6: I think they just said, Raymond, you gotta be right, okay.
Speaker 2: But the inside scoop is that guy was bugging the ship out of everyone and Draymond laid him out and everyone was like, thanks man, we shut it like because no one was like, hey, hey Jordan, sorry, that's not cool. We loved Everyone was like, hey, things happened like that, right.
Speaker 3: Also, Dreamond seems like he's if he's on your side, on your side, of course he's dirty to them, but like to do it in the house, did you feel a little out of character?
Speaker 2: Right right, right right?
Speaker 6: Steph Curry being in the earwig of Draymond Green punching Jordan Pool and.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa whisper, whoa knock him the funk out.
Speaker 3: Also, just to go with our podcast, that actually ties into the light skinned rage. That is not Draymond's dark skin tendencies. It's actually Steph Curry's light skin tendencies.
Speaker 6: Will your thoughts, I don't wait, educate me here the light skin rage there there is a theory.
Speaker 2: The term is beij rage.
Speaker 6: There is a theory that light skin people, because of the sort of.
Speaker 2: Like not being fully accept the community, have also there's something genetically with bright eyes have.
Speaker 6: A active rage brewing inside of us that causes us to have very uh sort of big short short exactly tell you.
Speaker 2: Will hold it, holds up? Sure, do I shake him? Sometimes I do.
Speaker 6: I do, but he gets out of line and somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 2: Wow. But yeah, no, I can see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah I can. I can see your building up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well you're you're a you're a sportsman. Yeah, this this feels apt. I think as a question, the n b A is rigged. It was a conversation we've we've had a fair amount of.
Speaker 7: Times a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how how much of a believer are you in? And it can be sports in general, specific whatever you prefer.
Speaker 2: N b A. I mean to say, it's rigged. Well, there was the the ref situation right with the one guy who was shaven who got caught betting on his own game and was figured out how to make enough kind of innocious calls that would add up to because he's just covering spread. He's just covering spreads. It's so it wasn't like losing or winning a game.
Speaker 7: A couple of charges.
Speaker 2: So that stuff seems real easy too.
Speaker 3: But basketball specifically to I don't. You can do it in other sports in the same.
Speaker 2: Way, but that would lend itself to you want the major market teams to always win. And as a Nuggets fan, so denver it doesn't, it doesn't lead to the conspiracy because nobody wants us to win and nobody rooting against you. Guys, hey, with your with your your gyro in the center.
Speaker 7: There, that guy's made a gyro.
Speaker 2: He's pure genetic material.
Speaker 3: He's oh yeah, he's gone off the road for sure.
Speaker 2: He is the most awkward moving human being ever. It looks so bad, But were conspiracy? Does he fake that the way he runs and then he blows by you? Well, here's the thing. Maybe that. And he also maintains that he doesn't work out at all.
Speaker 7: He's very red at the end of the games.
Speaker 2: Could he live? Yeah, all right, that's your sorry. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he just just like sometimes sometimes just it's not graceful to be a winner. I think it's just he developed an ugly game. It's not a pretty shot necessarily or anything like that. Yeah, I think it's just he just has that pure eastern block will power.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: I think it's the beauty of learning something in isol relation, right, Like he fucking learned to play basketball without any of the influence of like social He's just he's just shooting them in horses mouth.
Speaker 2: A pumpkin into a into a well or something. You know, Yeah, I have to crawl down and get a I don't want to.
Speaker 6: You gotta learn to make a candid bounce off of cobbles. Like yeah, Yeah, I think he just never he didn't have to look at Sean Kemp as like an influence.
Speaker 7: Of what Quean?
Speaker 2: He was so cool. We live twelve I was We were at a hotel in Santa Monica rewriting ELF, myself, Adam McKay and Jon Favreau, and we would we walked by this room and there's all these pizza boxes. Step stepped up in front of the room the door. It's Sean camp stepping out. I might I'm like, hey, Sean, what's not he that's this one. He was trying to make a comeback with the Clippers. Yeah, and he was pizza boxes outside the room. Needless to say, Sean did not make the Clippers. I don't think. I don't think. But he was in training camp trying to make But we were just laughing, like I love Sean camp. That's beautiful. He's got the big pizza boxes. He's not how many think he could put down in one He's seven. There were two larges, two large empty boxes. Damne. But I don't know how many consecutive nights that was, but that was two hours tops that he got those out early.
Speaker 7: Especially because he was working out. Yeah, it was he was.
Speaker 6: He What's the reason why NBA player always get like fat and weird looking is because they're they're burning five thousand calories a day.
Speaker 2: And then when you shut that down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're just eating exactly the way that you ate when you without any yeah, without any exert high school football. Sure, yeah, I remember when you were lane and lean and mean.
Speaker 2: And then come on, look I was.
Speaker 7: I was like, I looked like Reggie White and five.
Speaker 6: You are you are a Lakers fan. You're you're very active Lakers.
Speaker 2: You know that would be the only in the so I grew up in with eighties basketball, So those those Lakers Celtics battles. That's the only that's where maybe the conspiracy is true, because I could never understand how the Lakers or either team could lose by twenty and then the next night turn it right back around. But they always say, oh, they make great adjustments. What are adjustments? Yeah, I don't really know. I don't know either, to be completely right, Like, what is it? What is an adjustment? Oh, we see that they were trying to run this play, and now we're gonna we're gonna double team this play. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ye turns out a bunch of our guys were on cocaine last night and now they're not, and they're playing way better.
Speaker 2: Fellows, fellaws. Let's try to cut back on the cocaine and let's make a quick adjustment with less cocaine. But that always and I'm like, oh, did they just want this to go seven games? Because the league want that to go. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But even even thinking about like that very infamous trade that never happened, with Chris Paul coming to the Lakers shut down, David Stern actively shut down. That doesn't feel like a bringing to.
Speaker 2: You complaining from Dan Gilbert, right, the owner of the Yeah, that feels pretty I don't trust David Well, He's.
Speaker 6: Like, that's just as an idea, and I don't any.
Speaker 7: Of his dealings with in the NBA. I don't. I feel if there was ever an era that it was rigged.
Speaker 2: You feel like the David Stern era feels most active. Here's what I know is rigged, for sure. The player's exuberance towards the in season tournament. What are we doing that is so faked? That ship that is so like, this is exciting. Hey, we're all about championship, championships. It doesn't matter if it's middle of the season or into Yeah, that was the most hodge podge. No, I I just know the league was like Lebron, please, can you just say how exciting this is? He's like, okay, I'll do my part. Yeah, I'll say something. I'll say something. Yeah. But then all of a sudden, Kevin Durant is like, this is so exciting and he hadn't said anything, and you don't even talk never once. Ever, I'm so excited. That's rigged. That right, there was rigged. I think so for sure. I agree with that.
Speaker 7: So partial rig partial rigging.
Speaker 6: I certainly think if nothing else we can agree that the incentives that they create via the money that these players can earn sort of rigs the system right naturally, Like they're they play hard in the nd season tournament because there's five hundred thousand dollars promise to them if they win the game.
Speaker 2: Also to I love the Lakers bench players praising Lebron for playing hard so that they could get their five hundred k. They won five hundred thousand, But Ad and those guys weren't like, why don't you guys give your five hundred k and split it up with the bench players? Yeah, you're really like, if that that would really that would be that would be self. But then they're like, I mean, I gotta give it up to Lebron. It's so hard. He gave full effort so we could win. That was pretty cool of him till that we could win. Maybe it just gives over you don't need that money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, turns out your ability there you Maybe that's maybe that's easy for me to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah anyway, Yeah, it's easy for me to say too, I don't have any money.
Speaker 2: Maybe give it to two funny podcasts. Yeah, maybe two guys. You know, one's a father. The other one could be maybe they have any day now he could be a five. Yeah, and we have stuff we're trying to get in on. You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to start a black soap company.
Speaker 2: Like every other time, I'm trying to rig my own sports leagues.
Speaker 6: We're calling upon you because we have we have new merch. We have very exciting merch that we are now selling and it's it's fucking great.
Speaker 2: We love it so much.
Speaker 7: Just sleek, it's sexy.
Speaker 2: Come on, you want to tell them what we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have three different types of hats, which is really fun. We have a two tone hat, your dad hat, the traditional logo in black and khaki. Then we have the enameled pin with the alien who has a coofie on it since my mama told me. And then we have t shirts that say proud little Mama, which is who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can buy the merch now, go to my mama told me dot Merchcentral dot com and we want you to have all the sweet stuff. So get it. Should we I feel like we we should maybe head to the game, should we? Yeah? What do you think? Let's let's uh, let's head to the game. Yeah, the game. You want to do the first one?
Speaker 7: Okay, we got to introduce you. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Let me just love that. Let me just line up. You smell good, I feel good, and you sing good and make love good? Oh oh, what are you gonna argue with him about?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, he was wearing a neckkerchief.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 7: What was James Brown interview?
Speaker 6: When he's yes, it's maybe his most drugged out and historically speaking, and just starts singing. The lady asked him James because they had just been arrested, just straight up like, well he had interviewed like the news. Okay, he had just been arrested. H and like was getting out of jail and they say, James, what landed you here?
Speaker 2: And he says, living America. It's pretty great. And he keeps interrupting her with more of his arm songs and telling her he makes love goods great.
Speaker 7: He's wearing like rose colored sunglasses. It's a while.
Speaker 2: Amazing our game.
Speaker 3: Quid pro quote, quid pro quote. Yeah, h g a u X if you were worried? No, no, no, okay, man, Pharaoh's a rider.
Speaker 2: All this is by the French.
Speaker 13: Uh, the classy yeah, yeah, the Royal hou Basically, this is uh, it's a this for that quick, quick, quick, you got it.
Speaker 2: We believe in you. Thanks, man, I really need that. It's a this for that game. Perfect, just picked your way out of it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, You're supposed to be my perfect porky pick away fucking in front of Will Pharaoh. God damn it.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sorry, man, my motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we present you an idea that could be great, but then there's a caveat, much like there is a lot of times being a black man and or woman or anything in America.
Speaker 2: You're ready, Yeah, I think you'll follow along. Grade.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you get another back to back championship for your beloved Los Angeles Lakers, But for the rest of your life, you are permanently matched with Lebron James haircut. So you have to have a Lebron whatever he is doing. So if it, if it starts to go again, you gotta go again. If it comes back even stronger after he retire tires, which.
Speaker 2: Is what we think. Yeah, we think he's gonna go to Turkey and get it fixed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all done. But okay, but that's that's neither here nor but forever. You currently have to wear your hair the way Lebron.
Speaker 2: James's hair is for forever.
Speaker 7: Even if he goes like yeah, so if he goes dreads, you go dreads.
Speaker 2: He does that, jay Z, he's not that vain a person that having been said, I'm gonna keep my hair yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Two championships they already got seventeen yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: And also it's just like he could be doing anything with that ship.
Speaker 2: By the way, Clippers are never gonna win one.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think curse yeah, curse, no, Okay, sorry, I think they the worse, worse yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think. And I'm a big fan, but I think you can't bet on Paul George being the big South George fan. The podcast is pretty cool, man, he's actually really yeah, he's pretty vulnerable on it.
Speaker 2: I like that, okay as a man, but playoff, I don't know. I don't believe in him into that. I like it. That's how they called me, playoff. Paul George. I respect you as a man, but I don't think you have what it takes. Listen, good God, full respect as a man. However, I don't think you can close the deal. There's a lot of factors going through all the playoffs. I think that you could start strong. I just don't think you're a finisher. And it has nothing to do with how you were raised. It's just pursue. The podcast is great.
Speaker 6: You show vulnerability, you're very you talk about things that other NBA players are scared to talk about.
Speaker 14: But boy, do you not know how to finish on the court? Different story, it's not it. Okay, Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: You gotta keep No, Yeah, I think that's a safe bet. I too would keep my hair. There's no way I would commit to whatever Lebron has going on.
Speaker 7: Because we all have good hair as the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah you know, yeah, no, you don't have to prove it. Yeah, Okay, I like that. It's just like, damn, that caught me. I remember saying to someone. If I ever start losing my hair and I'm still being hired as an actor and i have to do talk show appearances, I'm gonna start wearing a really bad two pay and then deny that anything's wrong. Don't ask me about my hair. He'll lose a ship. You don't ask me about my hair. Don't anyway. What was it like to work on this movie? That's great? Thank you listen.
Speaker 6: Sandra Bullock is lovely. Yeah, she's America sweetheart for Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about you likeson would you have to juice? If you started? I mean we I think this comes up a lot. Would you if you was going?
Speaker 7: Would you?
Speaker 6: I think a former me was fully committed to if it starts to go, I'm getting rid of it.
Speaker 2: I'll commit. But now seeing what they can do, they can do pretty un cray, pretty solid.
Speaker 6: I watched a video that Tracy McGrady posted on his own page where he got his hair restored and America, he's looking good man and he had lost it gone yeah, and he was holding on tight, you know what I mean, Like he wasn't doing it cool.
Speaker 2: He didn't shave it. He was like, it's funny though, but you can just shave your head bald and you're and you're good to go.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, some people has great hair though, Like you see Jalen Rose and you're like, he made a deal with the devil.
Speaker 7: He had to put somebody under.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: That's what you're thinking as you're watching the Jalen Rose commentate damn that hair. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have you ever seen or watched Jalen Rose though a clip of Jalen Rose in a black barbershop?
Speaker 2: Because barbers do not like him one bit.
Speaker 7: He said, because you haven't spend Well, no, it's.
Speaker 6: Because they claim my barber and certainly the barbers I've been near. When when we watch clips of Jalen Rose, they claim that it is all a ruse, that this is like there's something called Beijing which is like a darkening spray to sort of get the illusion of a perfect hairline. They're saying it's all a lie, and in fact, he doesn't have the perfect hair we think he does.
Speaker 2: I mean, I juiced one time I was on a television show and I had not gotten a line up before I got there. That was my fault.
Speaker 7: And they Beijing I was getting on a plane. Yeah, they Beijing me.
Speaker 2: And it looks so good. Oh did it looks I thought you were gonna say, two disasters results. No, looks it looks great.
Speaker 7: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as nobody splashes you with water, you're you're gorgeous. Yeah, it was pretty amazing. It was like surgical. Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, would you do it? Would you would be no? Would you go with Lebron?
Speaker 6: For now, let's say it's Denver Championships, but you you gotta go with Lebron's haircut?
Speaker 2: Are you from Denver?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah yeah yeah, so of course you love your Nuggets. I die three three baby three talking cameras.
Speaker 7: Aren't no one trying to impress you?
Speaker 2: If I can remember that, I just want to start saying that. Yeah, you guys got a thing. There's three three oh yeah yeah yeah right yeah, three three babies.
Speaker 7: Man, this is a big Nuggets nation.
Speaker 2: I need, I need. That's pretty huge for Come on, someone else is gonna do it? Tell the joker.
Speaker 7: I hate that name.
Speaker 2: I would not do it.
Speaker 7: I would not.
Speaker 3: I just I don't down right now it's the okay bet because me and Lebron are somewhere. I just think he's probably he's gonna pull up with a curl fade in fifteen years, gonna be like father.
Speaker 7: He's gonna be doing stuff I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make some wild choices. You can't trust a bald man to get his hair back and be reasonable. No, he has nothing to lose. Yeah, right, he's gonna get a Jerry crow for no reason. Yeah, he's gonna do that thing where he braids his beard. He's gonna get odd, like come on, bro's inevitable.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, I'm not gonna I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, next next quid pro quote one.
Speaker 6: Uh, you fully learned to break dance right, so much so that you you can form those cool circles at parties where everybody's standing around rooting and.
Speaker 2: Not just with why why black people like go where right, I'm getting full respect everybody.
Speaker 6: Everyone loves it there like that. That's they're like, they're like, he's legit. Yeah, okay, okay, but you never get to eat dessert again.
Speaker 2: Ever, not even a question. Yeah, breakdance, you're taking breaks. I don't know, I don't. I mean, I like a good suite, I like desserts. But that's an easy sacrifice really just forever. Oh let me take a let me take a turn in the breakdancer, which is like breakdancers, say I got next, and then to do my thing and have people go yeah, wow, yeah I didn't leave any crumbs all up right, press a button, but no, I'm sorry, something.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 2: I don't give a who'll say what blood? Oh crap, there we go, there we go. Because I would love to be able to like set up, like be like a street busker and like, wait, that guy looks like Will Ferrell. And I put down my piece of cardboard and I do my thing and then.
Speaker 6: I passed the hat. Yeah, and then I and then I addressed, and I never addressed, and I walk away.
Speaker 7: That's what that is. Man. When you say it like that, it really is not worth It's like.
Speaker 2: A you don't need a donut after that, you're just riding high.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you were locking in the subway. That's tight.
Speaker 3: Would you be do you think you would be a spins guy? Or do you think you would be like a pop lock guy?
Speaker 2: But you can do it? Well you so don't. I have it all in my arsenal. But like, what do you think you would lean towards?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You would?
Speaker 7: You be a multi purpose.
Speaker 6: Well you know, when you really want to wow everybody, what's your big closer?
Speaker 2: You can also crump?
Speaker 7: No or no?
Speaker 2: Is that not? Yeah? You can crump? Why not? I would I think my closer? I would pop in lock for sure? Yeah? Yeah, God, I used to love rerun from What's Happening? Sure, yeah, I try to do I could get I could get the one too hot. I think you made a deal with the devil. Yeah, a lot of popping along it, but I would close with a lot of spinning and of course the classic yeah you gotta yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Have you ever seen that video of Jadakis breakdancing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: Jadakis, who I assume you know, is not someone we make synonymous with break dancing, right, Yeah, he apparently is actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: He can do He can do like spins and sing in reverse.
Speaker 7: He also is doing a ton of pull ups on the street.
Speaker 2: He's going, yeah, he liken.
Speaker 6: He can do the rings, yeah, the iron crossing. Yeah, he can put himself upside down in the rings and ship.
Speaker 7: I saw him doing it in a in a in a in a trench coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no he doesn't. I don't think I could do a pull up right now, jecticus, what is Yeah? What's the secret?
Speaker 6: He owns a couple of juice bars, I know that, right, Yeah, And he also I think works out always in tim so maybe that's part of the training.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Yeah, Jaks is juice bars. Yeah, I got it. I gotta. I'd love to visit those, both of them, both of those locations, the Bronx and the other part of the Bronx. I'm here. I took an uber. This is the finest juice the one Train can provide. Did you ever break dance?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I used to. I used to pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have noticed because every time we were getting drunk and we went to that club, that Dominican club. You have a really good you have the one move that you do that I can tell us your like it's very.
Speaker 2: Light skin, but it looks cool man. Yeah. No, I was a pretty good dancer.
Speaker 6: And then time continued and now, like you know, like just bodies, people move their bodies differently than was cool when we were younger.
Speaker 7: That is that, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the base level of just dancing has gotten much more sophisticated. I think so. Yeah, when I think that's important junior high, Yeah, you could just kind of move. Now it used to be like these kids do all day on beat. Yeah, you were right, pretty good dancer, yep.
Speaker 6: And now it's like, yo, if you can't memorize twenty steps, you're you're trash.
Speaker 7: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I do think and.
Speaker 3: Allow me to get on my I do think that's what's gonna make America great again because I think, and I've said this on here before, I.
Speaker 2: Think Trump, by the way, no no, no, no, no no, I knew that when I walked in. You should see.
Speaker 7: Let me cook here.
Speaker 3: I think America started to go to ship when white people stopped dancing. I think that we all felt the effects of white people. There's no more sock hops. They're not doing They used to do the same dances as us. Yeah, and then at some point swing like because like in the fifties or the sixties, there wasn't this white guys can't dance.
Speaker 7: That's like a newer that's it. When did that happen?
Speaker 2: That's do you think the whole Because I noticed kids, my my son sometimes do it, not that much, but their friends learning the one TikTok. Like you see a kid almost like turette's over in the going and then you're like, what are the Oh, oh, it's the TikTok that everyone's trying to learn the memorized. Do you think that has made it to where if you can't do that perfectly, don't dance at all because you don't want to look like a fool. I actually like the pressure, like the failure, like the kind of uh yeah, the epic fail culture that these kids now they communicate through like, oh, look at this video of someone you know getting their nuts smashed and whatever. Like it's always the bond through like sharing, Oh I hate this person because they're bad at that. Me too, I hate them too. We're friends. So now this this like super sophisticated dude, like like these high level TikTok dances and if you can't get it down because you don't know what's stupid, So that were leading to people just not dancing in general. But it's the problem.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: What's funny is that they they train you to do it on TikTok, right, that like TikTok, there are tiktoks dedicated to showing you how to do it step by step. Right, So I actually think to your point, it's becoming a little more universal than it was before. Whereas like if you didn't know how to, if you if you weren't connected enough to the black community to learn how to dougy, you just couldn't dug it, or you wouldn't touch it.
Speaker 3: Take it back even further. Imagine you're like a cool dancing guy and then Michael Jackson comes out with the moonwalk and you're like, I have to kill myself.
Speaker 2: What am I going to do? Times I remember as a kid watching that live the mowalk, the game change. It was I must have looked like a dog caking its head. I literally was like, what's happened? What's happening? This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. And it was like, Oh, that that's something that has never been done or will it ever. At that moment, I was like, oh, no one will ever learn how to do that.
Speaker 7: But meanwhile, some dude, some dude was in his mom's basement.
Speaker 2: Some little boy named Usher Raymond was He was like, I'm not doing.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Was a whole war room with Rimmon's connecting pictures and graphics, yeah, connecting silky shoes. One just goes to Reagan with a big red question, it's fault he brought the moonwalk in.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ensure the loan, this is our big clone. This, you ensure the liberation of all black and brown people for forever going forward. But you never get to be a rich white man again. Wow, everybody's free.
Speaker 2: Everybody's free. Your lifestyle changes quite a bit. I'm in a two bedroom apartment in your Hollywood. Whoa you? You're not so much papa anymore? No, no, no, you're a papa. You're just pops, not even I mean, yeah, that's a that's a doozy.
Speaker 7: That's a tough one. I know what I would pick.
Speaker 2: You go straight, keep the money, driver, driver, pick up some cabba before you build some schools. Wait, were you the one that had the ability to make everyone equal but you decided to keep your rolls? Royce, that was me. Yeah, but you don't understand. You've never been in a role, nor will you because I made this decision. Yes, now please take me to my gate guarded community. You're smudging the doors. Well, I mean easy, I know it, man, I know what. You You gotta do, what you gotta go. You gotta say you got to make the right choice and say no, we're gonna we we gotta give it all away. Look out. You're struggling to even.
Speaker 4: Do the.
Speaker 2: I'm more thinking about my kids going what ship? Ship?
Speaker 13: Ship that did what?
Speaker 2: Why? Now did what? Papa? No more lebrons I gotta give all my shoes back. Was it the skirt?
Speaker 4: Was there?
Speaker 2: Was there a middle ground here at all?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: But to be fair, you yeah, you have to do the right thing.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, sure, even I joke, I would obviously liberate black and brown people forever, right Langston, We'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this guy's a monk double cross. What is what is liberation? Really gonna be e galitarian society? That doesn't seem real? Definitely liberation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's a it's a brave answer. It's it's the right, the only answer. Will This was so fun, This was awesome. Thank you for doing this, Thanks for having me. I love it is there? Could you tell the people where they can find I know you don't do social media, but is is there anything cool that you have going on that you want people to know about?
Speaker 7: Where You're gonna be thrown down some cardboard.
Speaker 2: At the Third Street promenade also be a universal CityWalk. You got a big drive. I got a big drive with my cardboard, uh busting out some moves. I don't know what. I don't know what's happening for me next? Nothing. There was like a movie. But now maybe they won't even release it till next year anyway. Yeah, you will keep your eye out. Sounds like I'm in a real uh listen will word spiral maybe not going great? You're on our black conspiracy theory. Yeah, well I'm honored to be here. So I just want to say and congrats on, like I said, one of our first things we had on the platform, and it's it's you totally have this unique voice and it's been an amazing thing. Thank you. Great to watch this. It means the world to us that you and it's bold and you guys speak your minds and it's it's it's a great it's it's an outlet we all need to have and listen to. So that's so nice. I command you guys time We're really gonna fuck it up. No, no, that I know that every girl who ever left You know what Will Ferrell just said to me.
Speaker 3: And up three old, this is fake baby, I can't be touched. Who got jokes eighty seven.
Speaker 2: On the Gram?
Speaker 6: Yeah I just got a Cassie. Yeah, like it's got bit is very white person, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 6: One of my greatest shames is that I wore a fitbit during my Comedy Central half hour.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking? Did you get called out for that? I called myself deeply embarrassed because you just looked down and were like what am I doing?
Speaker 6: Because I said permitted to getting steps, and I was like, well, I'm not gonna take it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be walking out something, liar. I would have done the same thing. Yeah, it sucks. It sucks to be got your whiteness kicked in. Why don't you just do it? So? I just do it with the with the I never get the steps. I don't do the countering on the thing. It's just it's not as accurate as it's not fitbit. You get more steps with more steps I would rather get. Yeah, he's getting steps right now, look at him. That counts. That's fucking that's getting baby. Oh my god, now he's getting thousands. My sprinter arms it blows up too fast, too fast to centigrade on my wrist. All right, we did the whole thing. We did it.
Speaker 6: Follow us, send your own conspiracies to to my mama pod at gmail dot com by the merch do the thing.
Speaker 2: That's the whole shebang. Bye bitch.
Speaker 4: I actually am one point four percent Nigerian African. I'm a sister. Okays are racist, whole money, the stuff reading and can't help make thefore