Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and Key Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Congresswoman Porter, your thoughts on the idea of funding for undocumented immigrants statewide?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, And that's, by the way, what I think Californians deserve as answers to these questions, Elix.
Speaker 2: And for critics. Yeah, so that's all I need. I didn't watch the debate last night, California do gubernatorial debate because I only get three score and ten years on this earth, or that's what the Bible predicts. I'm hoping I get more now. I'm hoping for like threescore and thirty, but you only get that many years on Earth. And I'm not going to spend any of them watching the California to cubernatorial debate. But anyway, that was Katie Porter asking the question, should illegal get health care paid for by the taxpayers? And she's an enthusiastic yes. So that's all you need to know about that.
Speaker 1: Good God, including sex changes of course for legal immigrant felons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does that not end up being such a fringe position. Nobody would say it out loud. That's like the mainstream Democratic position.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Katie Porter, that delicate flower of American womanhood. Here she is in clip eighty six.
Speaker 2: Master, what's your view? What's your response?
Speaker 4: Donald Trump sucks and I don't think that anyone who doesn't see that he is targeting and hurting Californians and won't stand up for everybody who is counting on them to be their leader and keep them safe, has no business being governed.
Speaker 2: Did the moderators at any point say Donald Trump's not running for governor? So yeah, I was just gonna make the point that, well, if you're if your main strategy is to get stupid people to vote for you, you go with stupid arguments.
Speaker 1: And the main tone of the debate there was a lot about immigration, which is a federal matter, not a state matter, although with the whole sanctuary state thing it kind of crosses that line improperly if you ask me. But all of the Democratic candidates seemed to be running against Donald J. Trump, with the exception of Matt Mahon, who's not made much you know, headway so far as far as anybody can tell. But running against Trump which will affect gas prices in the state. How I mean, arguably I ran, but you can't run against Trump. You're running for governor. How about go ahead?
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but I think to be fair, I'm just thinking about people I know who are that crowd that are just obsessed with hating Trump. That's what they want to hear. They want to hear that you hate Trump too good. He hates Trump. She ates Trump as much as I do, thank God.
Speaker 1: Which is how California get to the state it is politically speaking, let's get some Steve Hilton going here, John with that sweet little miss porter Ady b here, Michael.
Speaker 5: But I'd like to actually respond to something Katie said, and I think it's probably a sincere policy difference between us. She said something very revealing, which is the only way really that California's economy has been growing in the last few years is through illegal immigration. And I just don't think that's the right way for us to be growing. I think we need to help small businesses create jobs and opportunity, and for Californians to be able to earn more and live the California dream, and for entrepreneurs to want to start businesses in California. That's how we should be growing our economy, not by illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: Congressrom and Porter.
Speaker 4: I mean, given that you're an immigrant and you added to our legals and we're all having to live with the consequences of that decision.
Speaker 5: Katie, it's there's a difference I think you'll accept between legal and illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I wasn't referring to what I was saying that immigration has been a major source of growth in California's economy, and.
Speaker 2: That is true. I'm booking a room at the Steve Hilton.
Speaker 1: How dare that fascist give that speech? I didn't actually pay attention to it, but I think he's a Republican, so so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that she's for free healthcare for illegals is all I need to know about her. She's lost a lot of weight though, she's clearly on one of the gop ones because I saw the You're in My Shot video last night again. Yeah, and then her new ad and she's God, she's forty pounds lighter in her new ad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Politicians do that. They can, Salem just tell them, Hey, to Porky, you gotta drop some weight. That's what the consultants is unless you're Trump. Yeah too, damn porky. So there are some fireworks. I do enjoy fireworks between Chad Bianco, the La Area Sheriff, and Antonio Viagro Saw among others. Let's start with eighty three, Michael, and go to the next one after that.
Speaker 2: You know you're an oathkeeper. We all know that, and I'm very of it. Well, I'm very proud of them.
Speaker 6: And guess what You're gonna swear an oath, and you swore an oath, you should know what you were swearing and be proud of defending it.
Speaker 2: Don't think an oath keeper is qualified to be gone.
Speaker 6: I don't think you know what an oath keeper.
Speaker 2: Let me let me answer the question.
Speaker 1: I said, if an undocumented person committed murder, they should be held accountable.
Speaker 2: They should go to jail. And you keep on saying that sanctuary prevents violent criminals. From that, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I said it prevents criminals. I said it prevents criminals.
Speaker 2: Don't buy for me. Fact as I said earlier.
Speaker 7: Thousands have been turned over since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Obviously not enough. And then the the ear is where it gets better.
Speaker 6: No one has broken the lawn in California. And this is why we fight in the streets and people are out rioting, burning down Los Angeles. Because politicians like this sit and lie to everyone. They get the I'm all next emotion because they and you.
Speaker 2: Said you're a proud oath Keeper.
Speaker 3: Are you referring to.
Speaker 6: The group I've sworn an oath three times to defend my constitution. Yes, and everybody that wants to like again lie and emotionally get all spun up about the oath Keeper organization. I just would before you do that, and I know none of you have. I want you to go read the mission statement of the oath Keeper mission statement and they saw.
Speaker 2: Them on attacking the capital.
Speaker 6: And the ACLU. I saw a politician molesting kids. Does that mean you molest kids? What exactly? You don't pull those stupid statements out and expect.
Speaker 2: Your out keepers. You have no reason there is to be governor of California.
Speaker 6: I am extremely proud of swearing an oath to defend my constitution against politicians like this.
Speaker 2: And do you still consider yourself a member of that group? To be clear, no, that's a pretty funny response. What I debates have a habit habit of this happening. Really good debaters pivot from things that aren't important, like the oathkeepers saying because that they're way too long a discussion about something that most people are like, I don't even know what that means. It's like when Trump and Biden got off on golf scores. Oh lord, really disciplined discipline. Debaters always pivot it back to an issue people actually care about, no matter what the question was.
Speaker 1: I think I cited that as the low moment in an American history, might including like the Battle van Tietum.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you want to know the scores from the California Post for everybody last night? Yeah? Actually, yeah, let's bottom line it. How's each did they thought Javier Bessera had the best night? With an A. He's the former Secretary of Health and Human Services. He has run like a big as a budget that he can practically have some planet Earth. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He is an awful, awful democrat, but he's a skilled politician.
Speaker 2: I think I think he's probably gonna be the next governor.
Speaker 1: And gave it if I had a bit money, Yeah, in some weird compulsory casino.
Speaker 2: Yes, they gave Chad Bianco a B plus, another strong debate performance for him. Steve Hilton got a B. Said he had to dance around questions tying him to the president. I'll bet if he had his choices, he didn't get endorsed by Trump. But yeah, net negative styr B minus. This is his best performance ever, which isn't saying much. Matt Mayhannes c that's the mayor of San Jose. Antonio Viros got a D. Katie Porter a D minus.
Speaker 1: Oh, get off of my fing grade.
Speaker 2: Abysmal performance from a candidate who really needed to do well. She committed political malpractice by bringing up the thing voters don't like about her temperament and then used foul languages as if driving home the point. I don't know if I buy that sort of thing. People seem to like the cussing. It shows how how much you hate Trump. You say, F Trump. Yeah, I agree, F Trump. It seems to be kind of where we are. I don't like that that's where we are. But I don't think it damages you. I'd say, if it's going to hurt you or help you, it helps you more than it hurts you. Be my guess.
Speaker 1: I was so excited that Katie Porter was going to come in for a kicking there.
Speaker 2: But no, I agree with you. That's an eye of the beholder problem.
Speaker 1: That's written from the perspective of, you know, a conservative or moderate conservative on the left, where they are so frothing at the mouths obsessed with Trump.
Speaker 2: You know you do this.
Speaker 1: I can't put up with it. But if you listen to NPR for half an hour and then ms NOW for half an hour, you'll think, holy crapeh. I knew they were obsessed, but I didn't know was this bad.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. So Katie Porter, it's going She's going for that vote, the primary voter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find it abhorrent, but it's not unwise.
Speaker 2: But what do you think about the whole that ad where at the end she says, now get out of my shot and then laughs that was a good idea. Why not? Yeah? Yeah, I agreed with you when you said it.
Speaker 1: I thought the consultants who steered her in that direction were right, and she came off as thoroughly reasonable. She didn't mention that she will it's big in being a single mom. She didn't mention wise.
Speaker 2: She's a single mom.
Speaker 1: Having attacked her husband with boiling potatoes among other you know, a snack and side dish foods.
Speaker 2: The polly threw rice.
Speaker 1: In my eyes and then god dang it, she dumpta or boiling hot to medley of spring vegetables down my pants.
Speaker 2: The latest polling we had yesterday, Unless there's been new pulling since then that I haven't seen, it's still the first place person is in the teens. Correct. There's so many candidates and there's so many undecideds that I really think practically anybody could emerge when people start getting out of the race. So it's very very up to start talking about who's first and second and if we had the runoff today is really nonsensical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially in a state where the whoever's the anointed Democrat is almost certainly going to win.
Speaker 2: And it brings me no pleasure saying that.
Speaker 1: And the most obvious you know guy is probably Bisera because he's had big, big offices. He did miserably at them, but it doesn't matter. Yeah, it's Biserah.
Speaker 2: I sure hope you get a Republican and a Democrat to run against each other, at least because people will pay attention.
Speaker 1: At least a little bit, and I would love to hear and I think Steve Hilton's more likely in chad Bianco, but you know, to each their own, I would love to hear that discussion just it would help at least to inch the electorate back toward reasonableness.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Oh, we're going to take a break. I just saw a headline in the Los Angeles Times California's biggest cities are heading in opposite directions. Why La is struggling while San Francisco is beginning a new life. There's no doubt about that. If you haven't been to San Francisco in the last two years or so, it's completely different than it was before. Policy matters, which was part of the point of the debate last night from the Steve Hilton side. For instance, does La have a two thousand pounds Sea Lion? No, No, they don't. What's his name, Chonkers, Chonkers. Chalker's still hanging around. That's a thick boy. I'll bet Chonkers goes on the gpl ones.
Speaker 1: No. Oh, he's all been totally into the whole fat acceptance thing. Then he's gonna flip and all of his followers are gonna hate him.
Speaker 2: For it right, but he'll be he'll have a six pack or a halfty pack. I don't know how many abs they have.
Speaker 1: Plus he'll have to get a hide tuck as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, he loses the way too quickly. Saggy skin, Yeah, it happens. We got more on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 3: Airlines are pinching pennies on snacks, and everyday Americans are struggling to make ends meet, which means it's the perfect time for the met Gala, the annual event when Americans come together to watch the richest people wear the most expensive clothes that make you say.
Speaker 2: What, that's crazy. The dress code this year.
Speaker 3: Was fashion is Art, which is nice but a little predictable. It's always fashion this and fashion that. Maybe just one year it could be something cool, like big rig trucks.
Speaker 2: I want to replay something we played earlier in the show. We were talking about what a great job Marco Rubio did yesterday doing the White House Press Conference. I really liked what he said had to say about the United States, and I just came across this Rich Lowry of the National Review, who I really like, retweeted the whole this may be the most articular response I've ever heard of this question. Marco was asked basically, what's good about America in this time? What hope do you have for America? With that whole you know, clearly we suck attitude that the media has and these are the hardest times ever. And I want to play this just because I want to memorize some of these phrases for when it comes up with, you know, my argument, my son's history teacher or whatever. Here's Marco Rubio from yesterday my hope.
Speaker 7: For America, and it's the same deal with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Look, I mean my hope for America is what it's always been. I think it's the hope I hope we all share. We want it to continue to be the place where anyone from anywhere can achieve anything, where you're not limited by the circumstances of your birth, by the color of your skin, by your ethnicity. But frankly, it's a place where you are able to overcome challenges and achieve your full potential. I think that should be the goal of every country in the world. Frankly, but I think in the US we're not perfect. Our history is not one of perfection, but it's still better than anybody else's history, and ours is the story of perpetual improvement. Each generation has left the next generation of Americans freer, more prosperous, safer, and that is our goal as well. But it is a unique and exceptional country. As we come upon this two hundred and fifty year anniversary, I think we have a lot to learn and be proud of in our history. It is one of perpetual and continuous improvement, where each generation has done its part to bring us closer to fulfilling the vision that the founders of this country had upon its founding.
Speaker 2: That would be impressive if it was written. That was his extemporaneous answer to that question, and that might be the most articulate answer I've ever heard of that sort of question.
Speaker 1: Wow, certainly off the cuff. Yeah, it was absolutely brilliantly structured and everything. Those who would tear down this country in Western civilization in general, would deny a lot of that. But they have to deny it because you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't with any facts to back it up though.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that's why they lie so much and how they twist or you know, history being as vast as it is, if you pick you know this two percent of the things that have happened and act like that's really the whole story. You can you can come up with any story you want. Ans story is this is a horrible country.
Speaker 2: That's why I really like the part where he said certainly better than any other country's history. That's the part I really like, because, yeah, exaggerate our flaws all you want, make them ten times worse than they are, still better than Great Britain, French. What country you're gonna hold up and use as an example whose history is better than the United States? Right, because everybody's got that sort of sordid past, only worse and longer, right, Right.
Speaker 1: The one thing people have to understand is that the Marxists lie. They lie a lot because they rely on you. Assuming they have good intentions and you're trying to discuss something, you can get to the truth. But they're not, to quote James Lindsay, for Marxist dialogue is not a way of attaining truth. It's a form for manipulation. So they manipulate history, and they lie and just and we let them into the schools, so well try to take them out.
Speaker 2: So, as I said, from here to July fourth, I'm gonna do nothing but founding nonfiction books. I'm into the new John Adams book and really really good stuff. But I had a friend he was super into histor. I remember asking him years ago the classic question, what do you think the Founders would say if they were brought back to day? And his answer was probably right. Good god, I can't believe it worked that it's still going after all this time. They would probably be shocked and happily. So it's a good point. Oh, we got a lot more on the link Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Joe.
Speaker 2: Take a look at that video I just sent you of a pitch a sho Heo Tani through last night the picture for the Dodgers. The guy swung at it, which means it looked like a strike to him as it was coming toward him. I was a ose Altuve who's won a couple of World Series himself, so not a bad hitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a bit of a free swinger, but good god, look at that pitch that was like five feet off the well.
Speaker 2: Must not have looked like that way it was coming anyway. Shoeo Tani of the Dodgers was named Pitcher of the Month in the National League because he's the best pitcher in the National League and the most feared hitter in base well, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't happen at the same time. Yeah, yeah, Wow, that's crazy. So I'm trying to figure out if we have time for this? Why not? Uh, it's funny. Awareness is good.
Speaker 2: I think solving.
Speaker 1: Problems starts with awareness, even if their giants societal problems came across One really interesting book review about this.
Speaker 2: Gal Fraya, India is her name, tells.
Speaker 1: The story of how girls her age she's a gen zer, were transformed by the modern world into products for consumption, shaped by social media, beauty filters, big tech. She says, young women in particular are starting to see themselves as something more and more like products rather than people. They're growing up seeing themselves as basically nothing but an object in a marketplace, and the goal of their life is to optimize themselves for the market, to package up their experiences and then to be rated and reviewed by people online. Her book explores all these different areas of girls' lives, how they look, how they feel, their relationships, and how they feel about the future. She said, I found there was so much in modern life that was magnifying these normal anxieties and more than that, exploiting them for profit. That makes really good sense to me. I've known a handful of young women who are super online and super Instagrammy and curating their feed and getting dolled up and stuff like that. And you are, in essence a product. I mean, I understand, I get it intuitively because we're a product. I'd like to think our product is, you know, fairly thoughtful discussion of what's happening in the world. But I understand that I am a product. I don't think adolescent girls who are desperate for approval understand that that's what they've become. Sounds pretty insightful to me.
Speaker 2: So hard for me to get in that headspace because I've never been a girl and i haven't been a teenager for a very very long time, but it doesn't surprise me that the way all of our communication and so media is built that that could happen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, it makes really good intuitive sense.
Speaker 2: What is the name of this book?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, because I hear mothers and dads of adolescent and young adult women saying, what.
Speaker 2: The hell is the title. I need to get it, moby Dick. Moby Dick is correct. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it's girls with an R as in a trademark. Okay, simply yeah. And then I came across this. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. A survey of two thousand Americans found that one in three say they're currently experiencing an existential crisis.
Speaker 2: So does that mean you think you're gonna die? What's an existential crisis for a person? Yeah? See, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: If you don't agree on a definition, then that's why social you know, issue polling can be so ridiculous. Z leads all generations fit slightly over half of gen Z or say I'm in the middle of an existential crisis.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems a little high. It's hilariously high. But I think we need to put aside our hilarity just for the moment. Stressful was the most common word Americans used to describe twenty twenty six so far. Thirty five percent said that's the number one word I would use, and respondent said they've already absorbed an average Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, how would you describe twenty twenty six so far? We're into May. I don't know if I would have a description same as different day. I don't know what I would probably be.
Speaker 1: An equivaler say you want me to reduce all of my experiences in the last four and a half months to a single word, No about what I expected. I don't know what to tell you. Ups and downs. That's three words.
Speaker 2: Deal with it. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Responders say they've already absorbed an average of two major unplanned life changes this year.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're twenty three, I could just say stuff like that, major unplanned life changes in five months. That's correct as a twenty three year old, although you pretty much I had to lose a limit get pregnant to pull that off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but that's see, that's the problem again. It's a lack of a definition of terms. Uh not Pogosian or was it Bogosian Height whoever? Wrote a couple of absolutely wonderful books about how we're teaching kids to do the opposite of what cognitive behavioral therapy teaches them, which is to understand their thought patterns and stuff like that. We're teaching youngsters to catastrophize everything. The slightest setback is a what was that major unplanned life change. So one of the major unplanned life changes, particularly for a woman, is when uggs the style for ugs went out from calf high to ankle high, and you realize you had to get a new pair of bugs. That's one of the major unplanned life changes and existential threats.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Financial pressure is a dominant driver across all age groups, with a separate survey finding that eighty seven percent of Americans believe the country is in an affordability crisis and half struggle to pay basic bills. Well, I'm not surprised by that, given the ramp and inflation unleashed by the Biden administration and not helped very much by the Trump administration, and fairness. Despite widespread anxiety, seventy nine percent of Americans say they're planning some kind of midyear reset. Nearly a third say twenty twenty six has gone better than expected. Okay, so I don't know. There's some amusement there, but not a lot of information. And then I came across this and it's long. Derek Thompson writes about trends and economics and polls and stuff like that. Really interesting writer's got a substack like everybody, but its title is of America is so rich? How did it get so sad? And he goes into stuff we've talked about a lot, you know, poll results saying people are feeling worse and worse and more and more pessimistic. But then if you go to an economist, then you look at people's standards of living and actual buying power and that sort of stuff. It's not that bad. Inflation is scary, though, I do not poopoo. No people being freaked out by inflation. No, we got into this too much last week. I don't want to get into it again. Right, Take take whatever you've got saved up and change it into two thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars and give it. Get an idea of inflation and how much less it is than you think it is. Yeah, it's it's scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the government stole thirty percent of your savings anyway, But is it possible that.
Speaker 2: We as a society forever had as soon as I get this, I'll be happy. And then we all got this whatever this is, and we realized we're Oh, that wasn't fulfilling, little bummer? Is that what probably happened to that country? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're an enormously consumerist society. Sure, yeah, But he points out that the US has fallen to his lowest rank ever in the World Happiness Report, largely due to the astonishingly swift decline and well being among young people in that international survey, which is awful, And he asks who killed the vibes?
Speaker 2: I would say, say, I got two teenagers, and uh, they're unhappy more than they should be given their lifestyle. I would definitely say, I mean, if they had to live the life my dad left led to just go back, you know, generation before me, compared to what that was. You know, a school in manual labor through your entire teen years and no stuff, zero stuff, zero stuff, zero entertainment, just score work and physical labor. Would you still be as uh like me as you are today? Probably not.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't every human being know? Why wasn't I taught earlier?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: My parents were wonderful, but why wasn't I taught earlier that unrealistic expectations are an utter murderer of joy, and they cause you to ignore everything that's good, and comparison with other people is the thief of joy. Everybody should know that, like they know, you know, I don't know. Early to bed, early to our eyes. Ben Franklin probably had a good one of those, but it didn't rhymes, so nobody remembers it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this guy's trying to figure out what is it because COVID was terrible, terrible in a lot of ways and ruined people's moods, but we should have bounced back.
Speaker 2: And he's says it's probably not.
Speaker 1: A cultural, big cultural shift like the decline of religion, because that's been going on for decades now. It's probably not about old fashioned wage inequality, and he cites the statistics. It's probably not just about phones and social media. It's part of it. But and then he says, the third section of this article is the permademic, The pandemic never ended, Part one. The sheer uses the s word poopiness of inflation. Yeah, yeah, so the pandemic going into rampant inflation. Then you've got the smartphone world.
Speaker 2: And I think, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't think he gets well, this is very, very long. I'm trying desperately to summarize. But he also gets to what we were talking about. I guess it was last hour that you are an You are constantly a target of politics, and you'd never get political change or contributions or enthusiasm unless you can convince people that they are getting screwed and that change has to happen, or if you're the party in power, that if the other guys get power, you will be royally screwed and you wish that change hadn't happened. So in an era of everybody obsessed with politics every day of their lives, the most powerful forces in our society are constantly selling misery because that's the only way they can get your attention, to your votes, and your money.
Speaker 2: I think that's a huge part of it. So what, going back to the beginning, what percentage of people say that they've experienced an existential threat or Looking owner.
Speaker 1: That study, a third of people say they're currently experiencing an existential crisis.
Speaker 2: So I ask Quaud what that would mean when you're talking about a person. It said, literally, it's a threat to your life for survival, serious illness, violence, severe poverty, or anything that could end their existence. But the phrase often gets used loosely too, especially for young people like this. Deadline is an existential threat to my sanity. It's hyperbole for something that just feels overwhelming. Well, good God. If we're going to use I'm dying for when I feel somewhat overwhelmed, it's going to be hard to have conversations.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of Luis K's bit about the words literally, yeah, I'm literally starving.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. I like this psychological or philosophical sense. A threat to the foundations of who they are, their sense of meaning, purpose, identity, or place in the world. That's probably what people mean. Huh.
Speaker 1: I could believe that, particularly because it was gen Z that fifty two percent of them say they're currently undergoing a Can you repeat that.
Speaker 2: Threat to their sense of meaning, purpose, identity, or place in the world. That's fair enough. Yeah. As a young person, yeah, especially with the pace Yeah, I don't know what it's like to be a teenager with the TikTok paste brain. It was rough enough at the slow pace brain.
Speaker 8: They're insane in the brain, exactly, Marco, Thank you, mister Secretary National Security Advisor dj soa uh press uh Press Secretary yesterday filling I bet we.
Speaker 2: Don't understand the sense of time that teenagers have if we didn't live at ourselves. We all know time speeds up when you get older and that whole thing. But what's there? You know, just with the TikTok, everything's fast and short. I just that's that's a factor for sure.
Speaker 1: I bet it is plus in again being a drama queen as part of being young.
Speaker 2: I have no problem.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to criticize the youngsters for that, because it was pointed out to me that, you know, a kidd'll say I've never been in this, I've never been this in love.
Speaker 2: Because you haven't, right, So fair enough. Yeah, I was about going off on a tangent when my son says about the pickings of teenage girls what they all think and believe. But hmm, I don't know if he's right or not. He piqued my curiosity. Yeah, he certainly could be right based on a lot of what I've read. We're going through a weird period. I wouldn't, you know, I wouldn't. I don't know. I was about to say I wouldn't want to be younger than I am. I suppose if I could sign down on a piece of paper and actually be younger than I would probably sign up for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if Satan's listening, I'll give you my home address. You can stop by. I'll sign the paperwork today.
Speaker 2: I guess a more accurate way to phrase it would be I wouldn't want to have lived my life during now as opposed to when I did, if I had to choose between the two. Yeah, yep, I hear you. We'll finish strong next. Look through my notes, things that I didn't get to yet, trying to figure out this thing I want to jam in here we talk about I don't want to do it now, but maybe tomorrow. We need to talk about US military deaths. People bring up how many soldiers we lost in Iraq in Afghanistan, tiny percentage compared to suicides. Why this isn't more of a topic, I do not know. It's amazing. Started on that because somebody, a friend of mine, was calling the VA hospital. He said, if you're committed thinking of committing suicide, press this number and someone will get back to you. And their response was like, WHOA, So there's not a live person there. You'll take my information and somebody will call me. Eventually, all the money we spend in the Pentagon budget, we can't have a human being to answer the phone when somebody says, yeah, I'm thinking to kill myself. Was a veteran. With the number of deaths we've had, I don't like that AnyWho. We will talk more about that tomorrow. Nick Fuentees, the world's most America's most famous Nazi anyway, confirmed that he is now a moderate Democrat yesterday calling for President Trump to be impeached. Wants the GOP to be destroyed, and he admitted that he's never cared about immigration. He just went along with it to get Trump elected. His sole litmus tests is the hatred of Israel, and the Democrats are closer to where he is.
Speaker 1: Wow, so he's just an old fashioned Jew hating fascist.
Speaker 2: Well what if you're the Democratic Party and he got Nick flente is the most famous Nazi in America saying yeah, I'm becoming a Democrat because you're a lot closer to where I am. And it's very provable that he's right. Yes, look at your college campuses. Nick Fluentes could have been on the campus at Columbia University that have been carrying him around on their shoulders.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all he had to do was trim his rhetoric here a little bit insignificant ways. Yeah, I got all sorts of headlines about uh Anti Semitic attacks in the US reached a record high last year. Not surprisingly, it'll be broken this year. It's nineteen thirty six again.
Speaker 2: He got my sagiti out go get you what they got. He's through the fireworks. He sounds for final thoughts. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Daddy.
Speaker 1: Let's got final thoughts from everybody on the crew to wrap up the day. Michaelangelow in the control room. Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 1: Will gas prices actually go back to normal or will they just lower them just enough so we don't complain and keep a little extra profit.
Speaker 2: You can't do shrink flation with gallons of gas like you can with boxes a raisin brandy.
Speaker 1: Yeahs prices are stickier on the way down than the way up. Michael, It's it's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Jack. Do you have a final thought for us? Yeah? What is it about pizza? What's the unique quality pizza that has that you can just continue to eat it until you think you should stop. Other foods you get full of and like you just your fool and you have to stop. But pizza doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: For some reason, said many times, I only stop eating pizza because I'm ashamed and I realized people are looking at me, or the box.
Speaker 2: Is empty, But never because you'd need to. Oh my gosh, it's a fight.
Speaker 1: It's the perfect food and a little sweet, a little savory, a little acidic.
Speaker 2: A little milky. It's just it's everything pulled it in your hand.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Speaking of which, I really need to get the planning started on my Joe Getty basic atarian community. We're gonna get away from most of the modern world and have actual friends and civic organizations and go play sports together and stuff like that. Get her out of our houses and put down her freaking phones, farmstrung and gedtdy, wrapping up an other grueling four hour workday, and I get to have sex with all the young women. An it's usually a part of those things. I'm just going along, right, I kid so many people to think. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: God bless America. I'm strong and Getty. Thanks for listening to the Armstrong and Getty Show. We're done for the.
Speaker 6: Day and you won't have to pay for the Black Guys because it's free.
Speaker 2: Subscribe right now, don't miss a thing. It's cold and armstrong and Getty on and you made it right Ladders riding a long time armstrong and Getty