Speaker 1: My League Books has all the knowledge you want. My league has all the knowledge you need.
Speaker 2: Yet they have all the books that the whole wild World one of bad Malague Books. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Malik's Book Show, bringing a world together with books, culture and community. Hi, my name is Malik, your host of Malik's Book Show. Well, I missed last week because I wanted you to marinate on band books. That episode came from.
Speaker 1: The heart, deeply from the heart.
Speaker 2: So if you didn't get a chance to listen to band books, please do. Because my thoughts are not always status quo. I do think outside the box. I do think differently, and I have a different perspective. But hey, moving on to this episode, I'm going to be discussing a few book reviews. One called black a f You know what that means as if you see j History Okay, the un Whitened Story of America by Michael Harriet.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do a book review on that.
Speaker 2: That title is catching controversial, but I'm more importantly I want to know what this book is talking.
Speaker 1: About, and it has a I ain't catching cover. I must say. I see words like mediocre, petty, deaf, just rich.
Speaker 2: Human, traffickers, drug smugglers, all that on the front cover as well. It's a book that when it first came out, it flew off the shelf. My supplies didn't have anymore. I had to wait until they got some more people called about it. So I want to delve into that because it seems like this is interesting topic, particularly at a time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm also doing a book review on Renee Watching's new book, Ways to Bill Dreams.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the fourth book in the Ryan Hardt series.
Speaker 2: The first book Ways to Make Sunnyshine, then Ways to Grow Love, and then Ways.
Speaker 1: To Share Joy.
Speaker 2: So this book weighs the Bill Dreams is the fourth book.
Speaker 1: Of the Ryan Hart story.
Speaker 2: So Renee Watching, Award winning new Boy Honor and Coreta Scott King Award winning author and New York Times bestseller has a fourth book out and I'm gonna do the book review, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: I also need to mention that Renee Watching It's gonna be at Malik Books this Tuesday, October twenty fourth, seven pm doing a book signing and discussion right at Malik Books in the Westfield, Covid City.
Speaker 2: Mall Erica Kendrick, who's also an author. It's gonna be doing the moderation. So you got come on out to Millie Books in the Westfield, Covi, Citty City, mar this Tuesday, October twenty four.
Speaker 1: Seven pm.
Speaker 2: Come out and witness history right here at maliek Book.
Speaker 1: It's all about community.
Speaker 2: Also, I got a guest featured book review to on this episode called The Psychology of Money. So we got a lot lined up for you on this episode. But also want to talk about this weekend because what went down in Los Angeles right in the hub was the largest streets festival in North America, the United States, and it was called the Taste of Soul. It was hosted by none other than Danny Batewell, the founder of the Brotherhood Crusade and also the owner of the La Sentinel newspaper, the oldest black owned newspaper in America. But let me say this, this event, this street festival was let it.
Speaker 1: Too over the LA City. We talking about three.
Speaker 2: To four hundred thousand people coming out to celebrate soul.
Speaker 1: That's right. And food and you know we love to eat.
Speaker 4: Black people love to eat, and we can cook because we turned some the worst food in America scraps that we got doing slavery into soul food. People all over the world come eat some of that soul food.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it might not be.
Speaker 2: The healthiest, but boy's delicious, highest the lessious.
Speaker 1: We turned them scraps into gold mine for the belly and the mind.
Speaker 2: So, anyway, Taste of Soul, what's taking place right here in Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: Listen? It goes all the way.
Speaker 2: It's hosting on Krinshaw from Stocker all the way to I believe Collin Sam. So it takes over, you know, a large area and it's just festive.
Speaker 1: It's family, it's entertainment, it's.
Speaker 2: Food, food, it's culture, it's gifts, it's books, it's clothing.
Speaker 1: It's excitement, it's drama.
Speaker 2: It's all of that in one and it's grown to be the largest festival in America.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't believe there's a larger street festival light Taste of Soul if it is, got educate, But right now I'm saying the Soul is the largest. And let me say this, it was spectack. I got a chance to get interview on k Kyle nine News for the festival two days in a row, and I'm gonna feature that as well. It's only a few minutes, but they came to Milite Books in the ball and Hills Crenshaw Mall and did an interview about the festival and but most importantly about Milite Books and what we do. So I'm gonna feature that on this episode as well. But when I was setting up that morning on well, let me say this, let me let me rewind because I'm skipping. See what happened was they did. I did the interview and I brought so much passion. I brought so much energy in them two minutes that they would look the news reporters at the state because it was live. So she became to malif Books interviewed me live, but in the studio there were two other morning hosts for the morning show on KKW News.
Speaker 1: They were all I love his passion, I love his energy.
Speaker 2: That spiraled into the weather man talking about whoo higg. Probably it'd be good for the racers really come up here and do the weather because I was so in a jetty So that was nice. That was nice to hear. And that brings me back to why even have this podcast because of the fact that I was doing those book reviews for Ryan Seacrest, and he was like, man, I love your passion and so forth, and it spent off into what a podcast talking about books? So all I'm saying is, you know, it's a saying that when when a person tell you something, take it with a grain of salt. But when two people say the same thing, maybe pay attention a little bit more.
Speaker 1: But when three people say the.
Speaker 2: Same thing that don't talk to you, don't know each other, you better know that they are probably hitting the hammer on the nail about you or something.
Speaker 1: And let me say this. I get this all the time.
Speaker 2: People say, man, you got energy, Man, you got I see you got a passion for books and so forth.
Speaker 1: But that's all right, ended up with the podcast.
Speaker 2: Because that's what you know, Ron Secrets and his team, that's what they thought that I had value liked about me when I was doing the book review. So hey, other people are saying the same thing. They say, man, you're passionate about these books. You're passionate about this and you bring a lot of energy. And that's what they say. That k Kyle so much that the next day I'm on site. I'm out this sideurday setting up the book mobil was outset at the Priest Thanks the Soul.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I had the book mobile brought thousands of books out.
Speaker 1: There for the community.
Speaker 2: I ain't giving away this time, but hey, we were there showing you the world of books.
Speaker 1: Brought to you a gerivated by Malik books.
Speaker 2: So anyway back to K Kyle wrote up on me because they was doing a set out there live, I mean live for the you know, for the Taste of Soul.
Speaker 1: So they had a studio set up right almost close to me.
Speaker 2: So representative that set the interview up for Friday came up to me and said, Hey, Malik, would you like to be on the K Kyle News this morning. We'd love to have you on and bring that energy and talk about the books and so forth. And I said absolutely absolutely, thank you for the opportunity. So at nine o'clock I went over there to the K Kyle studio on set at the Taste of Soul.
Speaker 1: I got my opportunity to be.
Speaker 2: On stage with what the historic and icon of sport, Jim Heill and.
Speaker 1: The Newswoman Who's Award.
Speaker 2: Winning Pat Harvey and Chauncey was also there as well. I got a chance to be on the stage with three icons on K Kyle News and they interviewed me right on the spot, no script. That's when I come strong, That's when I come from the heart, and that's when I turn on Elak two point zero on the stage with K Kyle News dropping my insight about books, about community and about culture. So I'm just grateful and thankful, Din they sow value in my passion, They so value and my energy about books.
Speaker 1: You know, we're competing against.
Speaker 2: So many distractions. Somebody gotta make books hype. Somebody got to make books come alive.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. That's what I bring to this.
Speaker 2: I make books fun, exciting, refreshing.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm good at.
Speaker 2: I know I'm good at because everybody keep coming to the store and telling me that man, you.
Speaker 1: The heype man of the books.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, I guess I was born to be good at something, and that's one of the things I'm good at.
Speaker 1: My too many things, But one thing I do.
Speaker 2: I bring the height, the passion, the energy to our young, to our youth.
Speaker 1: And to the adults about the world of books.
Speaker 2: Malik's books bringing a world together with books, culture and community.
Speaker 1: The heype man of books. That's right, Malik Mohammed.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned for this episode where I'm doing featuring three book reviews.
Speaker 1: So stay tuned. Boy, old boy, Old boy.
Speaker 2: There's this book steamy, controversial, thought provoking, unreal. I don't even know how they even published such a book that will be considered a book you'll find in mainstream bookstores. You know, I know all too well about having books in my store that couldn't be found in mainstream bookstores.
Speaker 1: But this was produced by a.
Speaker 2: Mainstream publisher and it's way more controversial.
Speaker 1: Than the sixteen nineteen projects. The book is called Black af History. You know what the AF stand for.
Speaker 2: Right, The un Whitewashed Story of America by Michael Harriet, whoa say, I love nonfiction books and I love books to think outside the box. Were living in the age, And I just did my episode on bad books the following episode episodes, So if you ain't listening to that, go back and listen to my episode band book.
Speaker 1: Listen. This book is.
Speaker 2: Definitely gonna be banned from being in public schools, probably some colleges or what have you. Definitely gonna be censored because that's the age that we end. Unfortunately, freedom make speech is not freedom of speech. And this book Black af History is going to be banned, but I recommend reading it.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you why, because if two people.
Speaker 2: See a car accident, you're gonna have two different versions of that accident.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's time that this country, America see black version of our history, a black version of our history.
Speaker 1: This is what this Council.
Speaker 2: Culture and critical race theory, all of this is all about. It stirred around is that their oppressor, the enslaver, the slave master, White people have written history books that have told stories that were lies about Black people and have misrepresented our character, our history, and our beliefs. And what's happening is Black people are now elevating their voice to write the stories correctly based upon our way that we see in this book Black af History is trying to do just that, bring a different and refreshing truth to the devil.
Speaker 1: That's right. There are different truths. People say, oh, it's on the web, No it's not.
Speaker 2: Your truth is based upon the people write the history are what history. It ain't always based on truth, but it's based upon what they think and feel emotionally, what they should tell their readers and so forth. This book got facts that set the record straight, painstaking facts that Michael Harry was able to dig up to write the wrongs in history and put the truth about it. Listen, America history is Black history. I've said that many times. You cannot talk about the greatness of America if those who like to say American great, and it is without talking about the greatness of Black people.
Speaker 1: Even though we weren't slaved.
Speaker 2: Our ingenuity, our science, our math has allowed this country to thrive and grow. Our athletes have upheld the flag of America and won gold medals in world championship that have given the spirit of America and greatness of America all over this world. There is no American history without Black history. And Black history didn't start with no slavery.
Speaker 1: End. That's one of the lies that America has taught for centuries.
Speaker 2: And they taught that black people didn't accomplish and do nothing, that we was running in the jungle with a bone in our nose and didn't do anything, and that we were only made to be civilized by bringing us to.
Speaker 1: Hard labor and enslave men and reduce the property.
Speaker 2: And people say, why always talk about race, like Michael Heros said, Michael Harris said, you wrote a constitution based on race.
Speaker 1: Let's start there.
Speaker 2: You wrote a constitution that talks about the race. How you gonna talk about the sickness and the illness and the issues in America if you're not dealing with race.
Speaker 1: It's all about race. Unfortunate me.
Speaker 2: Now there is a solution, but it's painful, and it seems to me that white people don't want to deal with the pain to rewrite the history and the.
Speaker 1: Wrongs that happen.
Speaker 2: It ain't about dwelling in the past. It's about how we move forward today. And this book Black af History is setting the record straight so we can move forward. But it's painful to those who want to hold on to white supremacy.
Speaker 1: It lies of the past and.
Speaker 2: Don't want to recognize the glory and the greatness of black people that have made this country what it is today, that have helped elevate.
Speaker 1: This country all over the world.
Speaker 2: For in every war, which I don't think that was wise because you didn't have food, shelter, and clothing, and you was relegated to enslave me or or discrimination practices. But yet black people wanted to prove themselves in work and thought, in every walk in.
Speaker 1: America, to help this country.
Speaker 2: Acquire the power and the might and the greatness, and yet have to come home and be called they're in work and discriminated against, and do not access the funds in college and money and deal with all the illments and white supremacy. After the centuries of proven ourselves to this nation, people don't want our story to be told and want to be and ban our story and keep it from white kids. Because we're waking up, because we're standing strong, because we're elevating our voice, because books like Black ape F History, The un White Wife Story of America, written by Michael Harriet, has come out to tell the truth about the lies that have permeenated for centuries in this common People say, oh, I don't believe in conspiracy. Well I don't either, but I know they're true when two or more people get together and conspire against a group of people.
Speaker 1: You telling me that didn't happen in America. Tell me how all.
Speaker 2: These millions and millions of white people in America.
Speaker 1: Believe that black people did.
Speaker 2: Nothing, didn't accomplish nothing historically around this planet. How is that possible that in the eighteen hundreds, in the nineteen hundred, or go back to the seventeen hundreds and the sixteen and the fourteen hundreds, they know about ancient Egypt and black people building, that they knew that we were builders and scientists.
Speaker 1: And engineers, and that we were.
Speaker 2: Just the Mores in Spain who ruled seven hundred years while the Europe was in the Dark Ages, the Moors in Spain elevated Europe. Spain wasn't dark, Spain didn't go to no medieval age. Spain was the light. All the teens that ruler centering their kids to Spain to be educated because of the black people in Spain bringing art, literature, math, and science. So by the fourteen ninety two, because the Morris Spain I was in the seventeen hundred AD, by fourteen ninety two Christmas Columbus left America.
Speaker 1: White people was well aware of the historic and manumitus.
Speaker 2: Civilizations that black people had brought to the world and our engineerity and mathematics. Yet we go all the way to America and they teach for centuries that black people didn't do nothing, didn't add no value, that we were jungle buddies, and they civilized us with slavery.
Speaker 1: Then what they taught to justify.
Speaker 2: Only for us to find out decades and centuries later all lies, all lies. So people say, oh, because I don't believe that was a conspiracy that could keep the truth from black people and white people. That black people were mighty, were kings and queens that were the fathers and mothers of humanity and civilization that brought light to the world engineering and science and art and literature. They're black people and they teaching in their secret society, you know, like masonry, like in the Shriners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they teach that history, but it's keptain secret and hitting.
Speaker 2: So when you talk about conspiracy, how that's a conspiracy that you connied in you scripture in the Bible to enslaver and make us feel that we didn't do anything when we were the people and who were the prophets and messengers of a God and teaching the world about God and history all throughout Europe and the annals of time. And yet there are no conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Oh, there're plenty.
Speaker 2: And this miseducation that has affected black people, it's a major part of it that have kept history and truths from not only black people, from white America. Thank you Michael Harry for writing a book Black af History, the un white wished story of America to stand firm and strong and elevating the truth and our voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Pick up this copy because you need to read it as well. The whole world need to read books so that we can now truly come together based on truth not falsehood. So pick up a copy at miliebooks dot com or wherever books are sold.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Renee Watson. Let me say that name again, because she's a Newbery.
Speaker 5: Honor and Correttit Scott King Award witting author and she's gonna be at Malik Books this Tuesday, October twenty fourth at the Westfield location at seven pm.
Speaker 2: Now, this book review is her new book called Ways to Build Dreams. This is a Ryan Hart series that she had put together and it's the fourth book in the series. The other additional books are called Ways to Make Sunshine, Ways to Grow Love, and Ways to Share Joy. Now and this Ryan Heart character is you know, a person that's about to go to middle school. So this book is a book written for I will say third to sixth graders.
Speaker 1: But the interesting part is a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Young brown skinned black girl with natural hair who's navigating you know, elementary before she gets to middle school. And it has all the bells of whis the young kids go through while they're in elementary and this young lady, Ryan Hart is very near to deer to Renee watch it because it's a real character. Story might be a little fictionized but relatable, but it's someone near and deer to Renee watching because I believe it's one of her godchild. But Ryan Hart, it's a character that a lot of kids and the elements you can relate to. And his fourth one is the last journey before she hits off the middle school. What you Know is a challenge and a transition for a lot of kids. But Ways to Build Dreams is out. Renee Watson is gonna be at the League Books. She's gonna be doing a book discussion moderated by Kendred Rika Kendrid and.
Speaker 1: Followed by a book Sonny So, the character Roan Hart in.
Speaker 2: The book Ways to Share Dream brings all of the books all together, bringing all the sunshine, the love, the.
Speaker 1: Joy and dreams. You know, Ryan Hart is moving on to middle school.
Speaker 2: The following year, so she has to dream about what's the next steps in her life, and so she doesn't know anything about this new school and the new friends that she has to make.
Speaker 1: So this is a book. This is a refreshing because these.
Speaker 2: Are challenges that a lot of kids can relate to, and because they all go through this when they move from one grade level to the next, particularly when they have to change schools. So the Ryan Harsh series, it's just a book that Hey brings out all the love, the shine, the joy that goes into kids as they evolve and move on to the next chapter in their life.
Speaker 1: Bring up your copy of Ways to Build.
Speaker 2: Dreams at Molikue books dot Com or anywhere with books or so.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, pride you doing. I'm good, good, good good.
Speaker 2: Well Hey, you've been reading this book, Psychologist Money, tell us all about it.
Speaker 6: This is a great read for all ages. Well, I would think it would be a great read for fourteen and up only because it allows you to see different relationships with money and how you can progress with money at a younger age versus at an older age. It's much harder to do it when you're older, versus if you're taught how to do it when you're younger. Now, who's the author this book, Morgan Howsel.
Speaker 1: And what's the complete title of this.
Speaker 6: Book, The Psychology of Money, Timeless Lesson on Wealth, Greed and Happiness.
Speaker 2: Why did you pick this book to read and tell our audience what is the highlight of the book.
Speaker 6: Well, I picked this book because I myself is in the process of getting and learning a relationship, a new relationship with money, and I thought that this book would be a great read for people that is, you know, trying to understand their personal relationship with money on decisions on how they spend their money, what they spend their money on. It is according to how you would raised majority of the time.
Speaker 1: And this is what the book is talking about.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's all in the relationship that you personally have with money, how you save your money, how you spend your money?
Speaker 1: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: What? Well, just give us some more highlights about this book about the psychology of money.
Speaker 6: Well, he goes over a lot of things. He goes on over like the Great Depression, he goes off, he's he does a lot of name dropping, like there's a gentleman in here named Jesse, and there's a gentleman in here named Abraham. They have similar relationships with Bunny. This chapter was named getting Wealthy and stand Wealthy is two totally different things, which is true. How he explained, it was the great depression that happened. They called it on Wall Street, the Black Black Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. And on this one particular day. This day changed a lot of people like but with these two particular characters, it changed your life. One Jesse bet that the stops would go down, and Abraham bet that the stops would go up, and that particular day changed both of their lives. Unfortunately, Abraham lost everything. He was a great real estate investor, and Jesse he gained. He was he became one of the richest persons at a young age because of that that that bet he against you bet against uh Wall Street at the stock market. But look four years later, four years later, mister Jesse, you know, his relationship with money showed up because he kept betting higher, making higher risk against the money that he had, and not four years later he lost everything. He lost everything.
Speaker 1: I would have just tapped out, man, I mean, how much is enough?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's one of them two uh some people For some people, enough it's just not enough for some people. Enough, it's just not enough.
Speaker 1: And there's some things in this book that talk about warm Buffett.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they Warren Buffett that we only see warm Buffet today. But people don't know Warm Buffett had you know, I guess you can't. I don't say. I guess he had people in his life that had him understanding money at an early age. He started saving and investing when he's fourteen years old. He didn't become a he didn't become a multi million until he was fifty. People don't understand and know that. They just see warm Buffett as today as a great investor. And with investing, you take a lot of risk. It's a lot of risk and a lot of loss. And people that invest and become these successful people and success don't always have to be a warm Buffet. That's what this book is selling. You do not have to be a warm Buffett. To be successful. Is your relationship with money, it's your success.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people we know warm Buffett as the being there of today, but I'm sure they ain't start out that way.
Speaker 6: Correct, That's what he was saying, We only see warm buff am who else Warren Buffett, he was talking about Apple, he was talking about Geicole. All these names didn't start up as that of today. It's all in relationship and history and how you view money and risk.
Speaker 2: Is this book dealing with, you know, suggesting and dealing with the psychology of money? At what age does it suggest that kids should know about the psychology of money?
Speaker 6: I said fourteen. I said fourteen only because they said fourteen for Warren buck Buffett. I said fourteen because if you teach your kids now, save a quarter of your dollar. If you're at fourteen, you keep doing that, and you double or triple. You just never know what they could have when they become adults and how they view money. Money is something that we view as something else. We spend and we do things.
Speaker 2: What tips in here that it gives in order in terms of of you know, investing and saving in the psychology behind you know, your investments in money.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what I was getting at. If you for me, I wasn't raised with a relationship with money. The relationship I have with money I have to gain that over time. And everybody's psychology is not the same. Everybody's psychology with money is not the same relationship with money is not the same. So if you embed into young young ones early, it helped them understand the relationship, which is the psychology of how you look at things with money, will help them along the way.
Speaker 2: Financial literacy with our kids and our youth should start early.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it should start very early for teens. If it doesn't, it's never too late.
Speaker 2: So for teens and adults, this book Psychology and Money, you.
Speaker 6: Recommend absolutely, especially today with the social media. Yeah, yes, I recommend this book.
Speaker 2: Is there any other highlights that you would like to talk about and to speak on?
Speaker 6: No, I think I said the gist of it of the book.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I think you've done a fabulous job and a wonderful job.
Speaker 1: I think you should.
Speaker 2: You know, pick up a copy of The Psychology of Money.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Ready for this book review?
Speaker 6: Make sure you pick it up malikbooks dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right, that is the most important.
Speaker 2: They pick it up at Malik books dot com.
Speaker 7: Malik Muhammad is the owner of this very unique store. You started this in the nineties. What made you start something like that?
Speaker 2: A degree from USC but I didn't have a knowledge itself. Books changed my life and I use books to change other people lives.
Speaker 1: I'm a book activist.
Speaker 8: Yes, I love that changing the community through books.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: And then during the pandemic, you created a bookmobile. Tell me about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we wanted to do more outreach and do book fairs for children. So we have a bookmobile that we developed and we go to schools, we go to organization, we go to We're gonna be out at Taste the Soul right up on between King and Stocker. We're gonna have the bookmobile. It's gonna be thousands of books. Come on out to the Taste of Soul.
Speaker 1: Visit Melik Books. That's what we do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love your energy and excitement. This is how excited I get about reading. Okay, So you pulled some of your favorites for me. This one because you have an event coming up surrounding.
Speaker 1: Renee Washington, Ward Wind and bestseller.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be at Milie Books October twenty fourth at seven pm that night, So come on through because.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be doing a discussion and book sign it. So you want she got the whole Ryan Harsh City. This is the fourth one.
Speaker 2: So she gonna be on deck at Milik books in the Westfield, Koba City Mall.
Speaker 1: We had Ball when he was Crenshaw Mall.
Speaker 2: But come on out to Westfield because that's.
Speaker 1: Where we have our Marquee store.
Speaker 2: This is our old g store right here there since nineteenth ninety four, going around this mall.
Speaker 1: I love books, yes you do.
Speaker 8: And they're so important, Malik. I love your energy this morning.
Speaker 7: We're out of time, but I'm glad you told everybody where you are inside the Crenshaw applies the ball so that you can come and get your book.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm going home with. Mind, it's a children's book. I do not care. I've never seen the book about the career, guys. I'm gonna send it back to you. But we've got more coming out from Crenshaw. Talk about passion. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Malik's energy is just contagious.
Speaker 8: We love shun. They love your energy, Melik.
Speaker 1: That's that's mylik two.
Speaker 8: This is my kind of person screaming about books.
Speaker 1: See you guys in the bit.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Malik's bookshelf, where topics on the shelf are books, culture, and community.
Speaker 1: Be sure to subscribe and leave me a review. Check out my Instagram at Malik Books. See you next time.