Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, got me out of bed this morning. What did it?
Speaker 3: That's solar clips today, guys, everybody's here for it is an ABC News special about it. Get your glasses ten oh six am, so Siciny, yes, you will be on as the eclipse of the heart happens.
Speaker 1: Well, it has it kind of starts, but then I think the peak is going to be right at eleven or like a few minutes after eleven am. So I'll be like rushing outside with my.
Speaker 2: Glasses, don't you.
Speaker 3: Why don't you take the show outside and you guys broadcasting, happy to get out there and go out in the parking deck and cover it lives lovely? Uh Hi, Tanya, Hey, nice of you to join us.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Running behind this morning.
Speaker 4: You know, I had a little trouble last night. Barely made it here this morning, but we here.
Speaker 2: I knew what happened.
Speaker 4: I think I got a little food poisoning.
Speaker 2: Where did you don't tell me where?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 6: I think it was a piece of chicken because just thinking about it makes me unwell.
Speaker 2: Right now, Okay, so that's how you know that it had something in you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I smelled it this morning, So I was like making my lemon water before I came in this morning, and I like smelled it kind of and I just like immediately fell ill again.
Speaker 3: So you know you've had food poisoning when you think of the food or see the food and it makes you physically out. Like that's how your brain's telling you, no, no more of that. It's not coming in the it's not ingesting into this thing, not this body, no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like up really late, and then I was like up every hour. I texted Mark and I was like, I don't know if I want to make it to work, but I think I can.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 2: What did you say to that text? What was your response? I heard it?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, you never want to call him sick to Mark, like he will find a way.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, turn on your microphone, outside of the microphone, ready to go satellite?
Speaker 2: No you know what?
Speaker 1: Usually here's response, are you sure? Are you sure you can't?
Speaker 3: Are you sure you can't just go into your closet with a remote microphone and satellite the thing.
Speaker 1: In I ever forget that one time I was pregnant with the twins, but nobody knew, and I I had a horrible migraine that it was making me like bar plus the morning sickness. Who knows? And I had a call in se and he was just like, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Are you positive?
Speaker 1: Really bad?
Speaker 2: Well he didn't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it really threw me. I was like, thanks, Mark, Wait, I love.
Speaker 3: The morning starting off with barf and food poisoning. That's how we're gonna kick it off.
Speaker 2: On this Monday.
Speaker 4: You can only go up from here, can only get better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should start with a really low bar and then just continue to try and.
Speaker 2: Escalate as we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only go up from here.
Speaker 3: Morning, back room, Good morning, Michael. How was your birthday?
Speaker 1: It was fun?
Speaker 2: How many people?
Speaker 1: Well, this weekend I just did like my close friends. So there was like eight of us close friends besties right here.
Speaker 2: And maybe when you celebrate your thirtieth and your fortieth, be close friends.
Speaker 1: One fourteen people in Vegas fourteen fourteen close close friends. Yeah too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well.
Speaker 3: I'm like Saturn. I got like my core planet and then they got the ring.
Speaker 1: That's nice, though they multiply sometimes when they start marrying and stuff. There's spouses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's yeah. But I think as time goes by, and this is a little wisdom, MICHAELA. As time goes by, you may edit it down to just your core group before yeah, plus their husbands.
Speaker 2: And their husbands make it back to you.
Speaker 3: And also you should know that if you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful.
Speaker 1: That is the most random thing you've ever said.
Speaker 4: Why in your a little Book today?
Speaker 2: Quote I read over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I thought, I'm gonna bring that into the show because somebody's gonna have a good cry today. But think about this, if you haven't cried, how can your eyes be beautiful?
Speaker 1: I'm actually curious about this though, Like, are you supposed to really cry? Because it like glosses your eyes or something.
Speaker 3: Just washes away things, even though it can be difficult, washes away. I know someone's gonna have a good crewday, but you're gonna remember that I said that randomly.
Speaker 4: In your little book?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 4: Was it in your little book?
Speaker 2: It's my little book? Yeah, I have a pocket book actually.
Speaker 4: Self care.
Speaker 2: Self care.
Speaker 3: Today's National and Panada Day. The NCAA Men's Championship game is later tonight. In that solar eclipse is today. We are not going to see a full eclipse in La But if you're listening in Mazitlan, in Mexico, There, Dallas, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Niagara Falls, then you're the path of totality. Get a little glimpse of it here and partly sunny highs in the mid sixty you're gonna warm more and warm up later. So FYI just to give you a little framework of what's happening. Today is Monday, so we do have a Ryan's Roses call. Now, this Ryan's Roses call after seven o'clock is something interesting. She believed she found proof that he sent this other woman a Valentine's Day gift, so let's find out about that.
Speaker 2: I think they've been married for a long time.
Speaker 3: That's the other thing that strikes me with these Ryan's Roses calls When I ask how long have you been married in to say fifteen years? Oh my gosh, Like if you've been married fifteen years, you think this can happen anything.
Speaker 2: This is happening, right.
Speaker 3: I think you feel like Cistney, You're good, Like you did it, You got through the hard stuff.
Speaker 2: You're into past seven You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're ten right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say who knows, But.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that these Ryan's roses makes you know that who knows.
Speaker 4: It's like the people that divorce after thirty years. You're like, what why? Yeah, how did you? It seems like a thirty and you can't do thirty more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: Well that's coming up seven forty. Ryan's roses will do that. Uh the morning hack is around a corner. Is there a scent that stops you in your tracks? There?
Speaker 1: There's several for me, vanilla or like bake, like bakery type stuff.
Speaker 3: There's a body lotion I smell and once in a while that stops me in my track.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Anything from like like the Victoria's Secrets lotions or like the bath the body works like yeah those lotions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like good times you know, Uh, sandal wood, coconut oil, those those not made my track.
Speaker 4: I'm more into like natural sense these days.
Speaker 2: For example, lemon, the smell of lemon, Wow, it excites me.
Speaker 3: Vanilla, yes, vanilla, yeah, anyway, that's kind of the most arousing sense for both men and women.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about that at six fifty five.
Speaker 3: And right now your zodiac sign and how the eclipse is going to impact your life and steer you down a path unless you fight it, unless you put your feet down firmly and stand there.
Speaker 4: Oh why what's wrong with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: You shouldn't fight it. You should just let this be your guide.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: But I was excited to say, yeah, don't look directly at the eclipse. You have to have glasses.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to contagious energy, okay, and not insecure and attachment.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: So I'm working through it, all right.
Speaker 4: They're with you, by the way, I'm right there with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what didn't sound like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know you're putting him down for like his excitement?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh put me down here?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, okay, trauma.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am interested into what's going to affect me based on the eclipse.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Sysney, Let's start.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ariesnia hoo.
Speaker 6: Friendships come and go, but some are worth fighting for. Don't give up on people quickly, Taurus.
Speaker 1: Although you have a strong desire to take on more work, it may not be in your best interest to do so.
Speaker 4: Jemini.
Speaker 6: If you're feeling uninspired, take a step back and don't force yourself into projects that you can't devote energy to.
Speaker 1: Cancer. Allow for a sense of lightness in your home, and let go of any unnecessary belongings Leo.
Speaker 6: If you've been experiencing fluctuations in your confidence, it might be a good time to try positive affirmations Virgo.
Speaker 1: It is understandable to have suspicions about others, but it is crucial to recognize that your intuition may not always be accurate.
Speaker 2: Libra.
Speaker 6: You might feel overwhelmed when others project their emotions onto you Scorpio.
Speaker 1: During the days before, during, and after the eclipse, it's possible you'll feel lost in a fog.
Speaker 4: Take it easy, Sagittarius.
Speaker 6: Prioritize your commitments and make sure that you have the necessary time and energy to dedicate to them.
Speaker 1: Capricorn. Your job might feel less important due to recent changes at work, but that is just your perspective, Aquarius.
Speaker 6: As you continue to evolve and grow, you may find that your values are shifting Amphyses.
Speaker 1: If you're experiencing financial stress, try to think of long term solutions to restructure what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to point to anyone. Now, I'm gonna bring us all together and include everybody in the bonus one to all of the zodiac signs.
Speaker 2: If you are feeling like.
Speaker 3: You aren't having the best luck, right, we'll have a little bad luck. Luck can be found everywhere. We have to search for it. I'm not just gonna hit you in the face. Just walk in your.
Speaker 2: Door, true, right, Yeah, because I gotta fall in your lap. Luck.
Speaker 3: You gotta find it, and when you find it, be ready to do something with it. But you gotta search for luck. That's my zodiac grouping, all right? Any sense that make you stop in your tracks. They did this study and I saw this and want to share with you. They figured out which smells are most arousing. Such a bad word. Where do you say that word? You say the word?
Speaker 2: Ever? In real life? I never say the word like are you aroused? Like who are you talking to?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like I use it time to time often, Never I've.
Speaker 3: Never actually said it other than reading it. Yes, I never would say, uh, yeah, babe, are you where is this sentence going? Well?
Speaker 2: No, I'm that's saying like.
Speaker 3: It's not saying like comes up as cool or romantic, right, you might want to ask the question, but not use that word.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You can work around you can work around the word yeah. Anyway, next time we go on a date, try to smell like this. If you want to achieve that these are the smells that are most aroused.
Speaker 1: It's got to be like vanilla or something.
Speaker 3: Guy, apparently, are most a worded by the smell.
Speaker 2: A pumpkin pie.
Speaker 4: You natural?
Speaker 2: Pumpkin pie is natural?
Speaker 4: That turns you on?
Speaker 3: I say, I say, guys, I'm not looking at Tanya.
Speaker 2: He's more of a guy than me.
Speaker 1: A girl walks by, she smells like pumpkin pie.
Speaker 2: Did you give her the eye? No?
Speaker 3: See much much more of a dude than I am.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: And women, they say the study, are most aroused by the smell.
Speaker 1: Of sandal wood.
Speaker 2: No, but I love that.
Speaker 4: He looks aroused right now.
Speaker 3: With guys, please, Women are most aroused by the smell of banana bread.
Speaker 1: But okay, So we're like, do we want to smell it just like in the air. It has to be like on a guide.
Speaker 7: I does.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused.
Speaker 2: So guys, bring banana bread loaves on your next day.
Speaker 6: Fired if they're coming over bag it makes sense Okay, fine, but can.
Speaker 3: Bine banana bread and rouse? They made me think of family and holidays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly makes me think of my mom.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Don't knock it till you try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you try it?
Speaker 6: You try it, Bobby for listening.
Speaker 3: Get into the banana bread baking with those brown bananas you got, Let's not throw them out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have so many my freezer. It's like I'm never gonna get to this.
Speaker 3: They're like popsicles though, those fos bananas. I love them like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, give them in some dark chocolate and some peanuts.
Speaker 1: Tanya, I don't have the time, Yes, Tanya, we're not.
Speaker 2: And dipping our bananas in crushed.
Speaker 1: Dipping them in chocolate. I would have to melt it.
Speaker 4: It's like thirty seconds in time.
Speaker 2: For the quad. I'm just gonna rush it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are practicing emotional avoidance and calling it a positive mindset.
Speaker 1: Oooo.
Speaker 2: Put this FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 1: Well, eclipse day is here. LA is not in the path of totality, but we will still be able to view a partial solar eclipse between ten and twelve thirty today. Heads up construction is expected to cause significant delays near lax This week, Cruz will work in both directions on Century Boulevard at Concourseway from seven this morning through seven pm Friday. Bruno Mars will serve as the opening act at Inglewood's Into a Dome. He'll play two shows at the clippers new home on August fifteenth and sixteenth. The CEO of Pick and Save announced plans to potentially save the ninety nine cents only store after the company announced it was closing all their stores and Disneyland after Dark Pride nine is returning to the Disneyland resort for a second consecutive year. The after hours event, which celebrates the LGBTQIA plus community, will be held on June eighteenth and twentieth on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, you know what, Christine here this morning on the phone.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk to her next.
Speaker 3: She has been in the path of totality of earthquakes. Right fire the word totality one more time. I know I've never.
Speaker 1: Heard you're the word because everybody on the.
Speaker 2: News keeps talking about the fates so excited the path.
Speaker 1: Of totality that's to say, we.
Speaker 3: Are on the path of totality to get through this Monday. And Christine literally has been in the path of the earthquakes. So I want to have her on to talk about this for a second. Christine, she was in Taiwan. Did you see that earthquake?
Speaker 1: That one was wild?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was in Taiwan for the earthquake there that was last Wednesday, and then in New York for the earthquake on Friday, Taiwan and a seven point two New York of four point eight. And she is Sierra who works here as a friend of a friend of a friend, so directly connected to us. Our family on air basically family right, four rounds of friendships and a colleague. It means you're in Christine. We feel like you are family and we're are you okay?
Speaker 8: Hi, Yes, I am. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: What is going Yeah? I can hear you loud and clear.
Speaker 8: Great, Okay.
Speaker 3: What what's going on with your luck and these earthquakes? You're literally in the path of totality.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I feel like maybe Jesus is coming.
Speaker 2: Jesus coming, all right, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Can keep your.
Speaker 3: Keep your eyes posted so I want to let's understand now seven point two. So me here in southern California, we speak earthquake, right, yes, we don't even get rattled by much rattle. Now it's seven point two, right, I mean that is massive. Where were you and how did that feel?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: I was sleeping because it occurred at around eight am, eight thirteen, I think, And so I woke up and I had not experience an earthquake that big before.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I was just screening with earthquake, earthquake, and then so I was thinking to run for cover, but I wasn't sure what was happening because it was so big.
Speaker 2: And so I know there were fifty aftershocks there too. People. I mean, this was serious.
Speaker 3: People were lost their lives, people were injured, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And were you in a hotel?
Speaker 8: No, I was in my home. So I have a home in Taiwan, and I'm bi coastal, so I fly from New York to Taiwan fairly often.
Speaker 2: That seems like a commute.
Speaker 3: So and just for comparison, north Ridge, right that was I think that was six point seven, right, yeah, yeah, six point seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then you go to New.
Speaker 3: York because you're by coastal and you're checking on your other home and situation there and you experienced a four point eight.
Speaker 2: What was that like for you?
Speaker 8: Oh, So, I grew up in New York and I've never experienced an earthquake here, so I thought it was just I had PTSD, And well, since the earthquake in Taiwan, I've been waking up thinking my surroundings are shaking when they're not. So I thought it was just me imagining it.
Speaker 2: So, Christine, did you where were you when that happened?
Speaker 8: I was, I was. I just woke up and then so I was in my room about to like make breakfast, and all of a sudden, the plates started rumbling and I'm like, no way, no way, this feels like an EarthCare I'm like, no, there's no way. And then all of a sudden I realized it was an earthquake. Just going online and seeing people's reactions and then so people were concerned. When I was in Taiwan, they were like, hey, are you okay? And then they started like making fun of me and being like, hey, I think you brought the earthquake back here.
Speaker 3: Well, it is the reason for our call We don't. We don't really need you to travel to southern California anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Do you have any plans to be in our area?
Speaker 8: I am I'm going at the end of this month's for a wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, Mark. What's our friends.
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 2: What's our friends name? At Caltech? Lucy? Oh yes, doctor Lucy, Doctor Lucy.
Speaker 3: We tell doctor Lucy Christine's boarding a flight that we should brace ourselves. Who knows she's been in the path of totality us doctor Lucy Jones. Yeah, Christine, I've learned a lot about you. So earthquakes follow you. You you definitely don't intermnte fast. I learned that on this call because you said you were making breakfast.
Speaker 9: Was like that she.
Speaker 1: Slips until like eight or ten sometimes, and like that's nice lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Wow, by coast, you're by continental.
Speaker 8: Yes, So I'm an artists in Taiwan, Like I make music there and it feels like maybe I've been so I'm famous there for music, but it feels like I'm famous for the earthquakes now here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, you're famous in Taiwan. I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I make music there and so I fly back and forth because my home is here.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your musical name?
Speaker 8: My musical name is Miss co.
Speaker 2: We have Miss co live this morning here.
Speaker 3: If you're listening in Taiwan, we're representing this morning and wishing you the actually wishing you like every hug and good spirit and prayer because a lot of people went through some tough stuff there. The buildings that are like sideways. I can't even see these pictures, like you can't believe that's real? Right, yeah, so all right, well Miss Coke.
Speaker 8: You know so I think that just a lot of displacement from homes. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Well, lots of love to those there, and it's yeah, real difficult time for so many families in Taiwan and New York. They were shocked. That was a surprising news. And Christine, thank you for coming into chat about it. Good luck with your career, Miss Coke.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: You take good care and thanks for calling.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you bye.
Speaker 3: You know, I keep thinking about when we're talking about these earthquakes, and it does impact me when I go to sleep sometimes I think.
Speaker 2: Should I put clothes on?
Speaker 3: Because and if I don't have money, where should I put something to jump into nearby?
Speaker 1: They always say to keep shoes under your bed, like almost a little ready to go bag.
Speaker 3: I don't know, well, because well, in a moment, you know, of a big earthquake, you don't really want to be, you know, in the door jam right and everything falling around you without some coverage.
Speaker 1: You know, it's wild that this happened in New York because when does an earthquake ever happen in New York? But did you see everybody kind of just walking the fact that it was a four point eight Like us Californians, we would just sleep through that like that's nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would. We wouldn't even be disturbing.
Speaker 4: Exactly that.
Speaker 3: A matter of fact, we would just sort of like, uh oh that felt good, right, nice?
Speaker 2: That was nice.
Speaker 3: So I was on BuzzFeed and I saw this and I thought of you guys, and it's like men shared how habits of women in their lives and they didn't realize, say, these women had these habits until they moved in together. So one of the guys is like, is it just me? Or why do women take showers with boiling hot water?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: That's more Michael I do too, That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I actually I turn it up hot and have to turn it down when someone else gets in the show.
Speaker 1: I'm the same.
Speaker 6: I'm like a tomato when I come out of the shower because you're really hot, so hot, scolding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the bathtub, I struggle with a very very very hot bathtub to get into.
Speaker 2: That causes pain for me. But the shower, I can crank it, he said.
Speaker 3: One of the guys says, why is it that my girlfriend never finishes their drink?
Speaker 2: Like she never finishes a drink. It's always a half drink.
Speaker 1: My coffee is always half full, he said.
Speaker 3: There's two half full cups of coffee around the house every day.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'll never finish it. Michael handed to me and he's like, here's your half cup of coffee that you're not going to mess.
Speaker 3: How are you guys with black hair ties? Because I know they are they're everywhere, but they're never with you.
Speaker 1: I lose them all the time, right.
Speaker 2: Like they're everywhere. Do you have a million of them but never with you?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Where do you keep them on your wrist?
Speaker 1: Usually having on today?
Speaker 2: Now, should we be keeping a black hair tie on our wrist.
Speaker 1: Could be cute. First, when you're out and you need to put your hair up and you don't have a hair tie.
Speaker 2: And you're just like, man, where do they go?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I know for a fact you combuy them in like forty packs correct on that little piece of cardboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A good gift. Let's see, women are either cold or hungry. This guy says his girlfriend's either cold or hungry.
Speaker 2: I'm not. And then my girlfriend, what's with decorative pillows?
Speaker 3: So he moves in and you can't figure out why they have to be so many decorative pillows.
Speaker 1: You need variety, and then you have to switch them out because you get bored of looking at the same ones.
Speaker 3: Well, this is from BuzzFeed guys talking about what they learn when they moved in with their significant others. Is there anything that like Michael when you first started living together, He's like, wait, what you do this?
Speaker 2: They think stand out?
Speaker 1: Anything that stands out to me? Uh, it's more like the stuff with him. It's like he would leave his rolled up socks like all over the house and he still does that.
Speaker 4: Shoes just like.
Speaker 2: He put in a ball like I don't even know.
Speaker 1: So it's like a process. Like he comes home and like he takes off his shoes like just there, like it's like they're in the middle of the living room, like it's not even off to the side, or it's almost like he just like stepped out of them, and then the rolled up socks around the couch, you know. Like it's like sometimes you would find him like under yep.
Speaker 3: That's because when we grew up, I think his boys, that's how we treated our bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you're like watching TV and at that I was I gonna take my socks off then just peels them off with his toes and then just leaves them there.
Speaker 2: One of two point seven kiss at them. Is it freezing in the studio Systney or does it mean it's so cool today?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is and I can feel the air hit me.
Speaker 2: Well you can't. That's not good. That's going to cause a problem. We can't adjust the air right now.
Speaker 3: Tells you need a key to adjust the thermostat that's blowing down on us.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to email the building.
Speaker 3: It's like by the time we email, we will all have bronchitis.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: What time they react to that. All right, it's time for Ryan's roses. We're gonna get to Rebecca right now. Rebecca sent us an email very short. She said, Dear Rydan, Sistan, and Tanya. I found evidence that my husband sent a gift basket to a bartender at a bar in our neighborhood right before Valentine's Day. Who denies it? I fear the worst, Rebecca. How'd you find this evidence of the gift?
Speaker 7: Well, I needed something for my mom for her birthday. I mean to defend it to her because she's in a state. My husband suggested a very specific online gift basket company, like very specific. This guy, in our entire lives has never ordered a gift basket or sent a gift in his life. Okay, I buy all the gifts for our family, for our business that we own together. I searched her old big statements and I found out that he sent a Valentine's Day gift basket to someone named Sienna. The address is a bar that we used to go to in the neighborhood and I don't remember her, but apparently he does.
Speaker 1: And well, and by the way, thanks.
Speaker 7: For that recommendation.
Speaker 1: How did you find.
Speaker 7: Out about this? And he's like, I think I'm still an ad online or something. So I said, you've never used it yourself at all? He said no, And I just something is obviously going on.
Speaker 3: Clearly, And so Rebecca, I mean, is he that naive to send something like right before Valentine's dye for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: It seems so on the radar, Yeah.
Speaker 7: It does. It seems like very blatant and like to not send something to me too.
Speaker 1: And you don't know her that well, Like she's not like a good buddy when you guys go to the bar or whatever, Like she's.
Speaker 7: A bartender at a bar we used to stop out, like on our way home from work. It's like what we knew her? She knows our names, like you know, she remembers us. You remember her, but I remember you know, I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Because like if you wanted to send something, he'd be like, hey, we should send her something because she was so nice last week or she gave us free drinks or whatever. It'd be a nice gesture, signed from both of us. But he didn't say anything anything like that.
Speaker 3: You no so quickly to bring up the speed Rebecca's on and pacoimam found evidence her husband send a gift basket to a bartender they go to all the time, this bar in the neighborhood, and she just thinks that something bad's going on. He didn't send her anything for Valentine's Day, and he sent the bartender of Valentine's Day package gift basket gift. So, Rebecca, I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to.
Speaker 3: We're doing it now. We're gonna find out who's top of mind. And by the way, we're gonna try and get to some questioning with him about what he sent to that bartender, why, and the timing of it all, and what's going on, Like, what's really going on, Rebecca? How many years have you been married? Ten years of marriage? And here we are. I just want to think about that. I'd be very quiet. We're calling him now.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is this Carlos. Yes, Hi, Carlos. My name is Teresa. I'm calling from Pretty Petals in Pacoima. We actually our flower shop that delivers in the area and offering a promotion today for local residents. It's a three dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 10: It's a free a three dozen roses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just trying to promote our new business. And all I ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, you refer us to friends and family or maybe leave us a Yelp review. But yes, they're absolutely free. I don't need cash from you. I don't need credit card info or anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send them to in no.
Speaker 10: Oh, so you just like I give you the name and then you use send roses and that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can start there if you want free for free.
Speaker 10: Okay, So like but like there's no record or this right, Like, there's not like any risk, Like I don't need a receipt.
Speaker 1: No again, I don't need any extra info from you. These are just like a promotional free dozen red roses that we do about once a month.
Speaker 10: Uh okay, yeah, I don't want my name on it, Like that's fine, right, Well.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just start with the person you want to send them to. What's their name?
Speaker 10: Right? Okay, Well it's Sanna, that's uh, it's s I. E. N.
Speaker 1: Inn A, okay, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 10: Like no name that that's the most.
Speaker 1: We don't need this, but we can. We don't have decign your name if you don't want to. But there's a message you want to put.
Speaker 10: On there, you know, like you just like skip the note, like not like not do a note.
Speaker 3: Carlos, Carlos, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Is Sienna your wife? A guy, Carlos, Carlos, Is Rebecca your wife? Yes?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you cheating on Rebecca with Sienna?
Speaker 10: No? No, no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: So why are you send I'm just trying to understand this and the voice that you're like you are on the air, Carlos, so everybody can hear you. I just want to understand why you were sending red roses and then you got really shady about the card and the note to Siena while your marriage Rebecca.
Speaker 2: That's all just trying to clear that up.
Speaker 10: I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have Rebecca on the line. Rebecca, do you want to tell Carlos what's going on? Because I think we now know what's going on with Sienna?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you having an affair with Sienna?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, everyone's yes, yes or no? Are you having an affair with Sienna?
Speaker 10: No, I'm not having an affair with Sienna or any one barely knows. She barely knows who I am.
Speaker 2: Why are you sitting Valentine red roses to her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: She works over at this like you know that? Remember, like we used to we used to go there all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did, used to go there a lot.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Well whatever, I've been going there like a little more like with who's going with there? Well? I go with Ben sometimes and by myself Ben.
Speaker 7: Okay, you're going with Ben?
Speaker 10: No? No, like it's it's nothing is going on, Like, no, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Because I just hold on for a second.
Speaker 3: How can you say that we know that you sent her a Valentine's Day gift basket, We know that she's the first woman you thought of and you just sent her roses and you wanted to be secretive about it because you're hiding something.
Speaker 2: So Carlos, what are you hiding?
Speaker 7: Do you have some weird crush on a bartender and you're sending her gifts?
Speaker 10: I mean it's not exactly, but I don't know what exactly.
Speaker 2: Could you just save us from the questions, tell us what exactly is?
Speaker 10: It's maybe I guess a little bit like it's what, Like I'm telling you truth, Like nothing is going on. She doesn't even know my name going on?
Speaker 7: She doesn't know your name. You just send her random gifts, and he's weird. I don't understand, Like you still go there with Ben. Ben's a bad influence on you. I thought, like, all right, look, Rebecca, this is obviously something.
Speaker 2: Here's nothing.
Speaker 10: It's like, it's barely nothing.
Speaker 3: It's you're pursuing another woman. Whether she's responded, knows your name or not, kind of does it matter yet? And if she has responded, she does know your name. You guys have held hands or kissed or danced or whatever. We have a problem called this, And I think that's what your wife is trying to say. You didn't send roses to her. You didn't even send a Valentine's Day gift to your wife. You send it to Sienna, And that's why.
Speaker 7: We're here to You also told me you didn't know.
Speaker 10: I'm not cheating.
Speaker 8: I am not cheating.
Speaker 3: You're you're lying and you're pursuing another woman.
Speaker 10: I'm not lying you.
Speaker 2: This is Carlos. She didn't tell your wife about Sienna.
Speaker 3: You didn't say, Hey, by the way, Rebecca, I'm gonna send a Valentine's Day gift to Sienna, not you, Oh, Rebecca, I'm thinking about Sienna, not you. That's lying Carlos, Rebecca's husband. He did not send his wife a Valentine's Day gift. She found out he sent a Valentine's Day gift to a bartender named Sienna. Then we offer him the roses. He sends the roses to Sienna, and he gets a really sketch when it comes to the note in the card, and he wants to do it all secretively, so we don't know if he's physically done anything yet. He says, she doesn't even know who he is. But the fact of the matter is the guys interested, focused, distracted, pursuing this other woman, not his wife.
Speaker 2: So is that cheating?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, yeah, cat, you know what do you think you heard that? Yes?
Speaker 11: Hi, I one hundred percent agree, like there there's something else going on. I mean, and honestly, I would even ask the question, what else has the center Besides you know those flowers, and besides that Valentine's dy package.
Speaker 3: It wasn't hard for him to think about her or to send the roses, right, So what else is he trying to woo her with? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Exactly, I mean to be honest, I mean they need counseling, like he needs.
Speaker 8: He needs help of some kind.
Speaker 11: It seems like like just for me personally, though. I just can't imagine that after ten years I would be okay with that and be able to move on from that. Yeah, I just can't me either, Like.
Speaker 2: How how if you're Rebecca?
Speaker 3: What kind of credibility is there in Carlos saying Oh, I've been hiding all of this from you, but trust me, nothing's happened.
Speaker 2: Nothing big has happened.
Speaker 3: No credibility, Bro, you don't have need credit exactly, nothing big.
Speaker 2: What's small?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 4: I even know what small happened?
Speaker 3: Right, I mean all of that is big that already happened that we heard about.
Speaker 2: Besides, does it matter in this question?
Speaker 1: He's there for hours chatting it up with the bartender. They're flirting all that. No, it's not okay.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can't imagine that. He also just hasn't even mentioned the you know, the gifts or something if he's there all the time.
Speaker 2: Well cutting in Montabello.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Ryan's Roses and good luck to Rebecca on that one. Ryan's Roses every Monday, every Thursday at KISSFM dot com. If there's something going on in your world and you want to do it, Ryan at KISSFM dot com, send us the sit there. So we paid the price. We did the rain, guys, we did the snow in the mountains.
Speaker 2: We had it. We endured it. Rain, real rain, real snow. Got it. He's take some sun ready for it.
Speaker 3: That weekend it was beautiful over the week beautiful, So I decided to I sent you guys some photos of it someday trying to figure out where to go. Yeah, to get out and have it just a simple cozy Sunday dinner early one of the first seating for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely brightened those photos.
Speaker 2: So, but it was dark inside the place. So I picked.
Speaker 3: I picked the spot that has a little bit of pizza, a little bit of pasta as well. It's called Pace Pact. It's really great and it's kind of a neighborhood spot. Matter of fact, one of our staff members lives close by. I thought i'd see her in there. Didn't see her. Yeah, but I got they don't hope until five thirty. So I figured, well, let's get there five twelve and see if we can, you know, get started early, to get out early for you, not just at least we can. We could be at the door and maybe first one be the first one there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the cooks roll out in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So they were still just chatting, chewing the fat outside.
Speaker 1: The best is that you just like found a chair and.
Speaker 2: Just posted up, I said, next to it.
Speaker 3: There was a valet guy and he was waiting for the place to open, too, so I sat with him.
Speaker 4: Do you know you gotta get you chase number the manager?
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, I don't know the manager. I called made a reservation and I waited outside. But when you're waiting for a place to open some long time, like every minute, it's like ten, it totally is right. Yes, And I thought, okay, it's five twenty eight. Should we go to the door now, No, I don't want to rescuebody. Got in there five twenty nine, actually did because it got to the table five thirty. My mission was to get in and out by in forty minutes. Did you hear the first in restaurant?
Speaker 2: You can do that?
Speaker 1: You can and then you'll get the best seat in the house too.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't. They said you could sit anywhere.
Speaker 4: It's all with you outside. Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: We sat inside at this place, Patchy Pace, and it was just great. I used to go there all the time and just wanted to sort of revisit.
Speaker 4: That was are the third date that I ever went on with Robbie.
Speaker 2: It's a great spot.
Speaker 4: And do you remember when I went through?
Speaker 6: Like it was in one of our anniversaries, and I went and I got I wanted to get matches from every restaurant that we'd ever been on a date.
Speaker 2: I remember the matches. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So I went to God and they didn't have any. And so that's why I met Chay and he helped make me this thing with like a sticker podcast Chay yesterday.
Speaker 4: I know he's been there.
Speaker 2: I've been out of there by five thirty, in and out five twelve to five thirty. Cha you have ald table.
Speaker 3: Anyway, But I was sitting there bored in my chair on the sidewalk with great gentleman I met at ballet and just texting you guys to photos of it.
Speaker 2: In the video.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Is such a treat killed some time.
Speaker 4: Cute outfit too, by the way, Really.
Speaker 3: I was in the flannel and was that your vest I was wearing, Systey, I say that, Yes, I was in Sisney.
Speaker 2: Sydney's gift vest to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and cute shoes looks good.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, thanks, I'm glad it was cute. Let's get to the trending report. So this is an interesting concept here, Tanya.
Speaker 6: Yes, so there seems to me a lot of drama that's happening with the Cyrus family right about now. But I want to zero in on Noah Cyrus in particular. So Liam Hemsworth.
Speaker 4: We know Liam.
Speaker 6: He was married to Miley Cyrus, who is Noah's sister. She wrote flowers about him, et cetera, et cetera. He posted this thirst trap on Instagram over the weekend, wearing a muscle shirt in the gym, and he captioned it a massive thank you to everyone that has watched the Land of Bad. This is his new movie that's available on demand. The feedback has been awesome, extremely grateful for all the love and support. So that was the caption of the photo. But it's the thirst trap like a caption.
Speaker 3: Right, it's his the girth of his arms, it's my leg.
Speaker 2: I want to know what he like, honestly.
Speaker 6: It's so it's funny because I think when people post the thirst trap, they throw you off, like like with a thank you text underneath to make it look a little more humble.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Liam or anybody knows anybody in its orbit what protein powder is that?
Speaker 2: I want to know what protein? What aminos are they?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Because I would like to know what from GNC you got? Is that comfy to cuddle with?
Speaker 1: It feels like you would just be cuddling with a weight.
Speaker 4: I think it's company.
Speaker 1: It feels so hard.
Speaker 4: Yet so soft.
Speaker 6: Okay, keep going, Okay, So Noah Cyrus liked the thirst Trap.
Speaker 4: She has since unliked the photo.
Speaker 1: She liked it and unliked it.
Speaker 3: Yes, because you can be with somebody and then not be somebody still be friends with the first exactly, which is fine. But I don't think they ended so friendly right first seem like with the songs.
Speaker 6: It doesn't seem like it from all the songs and all the stuff that we've.
Speaker 4: Seen and heard.
Speaker 6: But my whole thing is like, Noah shouldn't even be following him, Like you should just unfollow So maybe she accidentally liked it, who knows, but like, let's not let those accidents happen, because then it became a headline. It was like, Noah Cyrus likes Liam hems a thirst strap away?
Speaker 1: How do they find that? Like, how do they make those headlines? How do they know that she liked it and unliked it? Who was watching?
Speaker 4: Because you can see who likes the photo?
Speaker 6: And then I think they were running all these stories that she liked it and then they noticed that she had unliked it.
Speaker 2: Like Liam, is it pea protein? Is it? Way? I need to know what's the powder?
Speaker 1: He's definitely doing two a days way.
Speaker 2: Or way way way gives me awful stommach ish Oh please, Oh I love this guy. I love this guy.
Speaker 3: He brings the energy, brings the spirit, and he also brings like the calmness that we need on this planet. I mean he can let he oozes relax bro right, he really does. He oozes relax bro him Tongy American Idol.
Speaker 2: You thank you, thank you. What's up?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up man? How you been I've been great.
Speaker 3: I had a chance to spend some real time with him Tongy when we shot that episode. You saw him perform last night on American Idol, and then I guess I can kind of plug it. Then Vana White and I were there in Hawaii and I called him and he was on his way.
Speaker 2: You were going back home, and I called him and I.
Speaker 3: Said, dude, can you stay because we want to talk about your song on Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 2: And sure enough you came and you did it and you met Vana White.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, it was a blast, by the way, man, that was so fun.
Speaker 3: So tell me about how now you look at the world with people knowing who you are, knowing your name because you're You're such a standout contestant that people loved and when you walk into a room, I know they're like, that's him, right.
Speaker 2: What's that like for you? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It's crazy, man. It's uh still blows my mind to this day. Man, I like it feels a I wass man, I don't know, it's it's just like like I said, it blows my mind. I'm super nervous all the time. I still get nervous, but then when people come up to me, I'm just like, dang, this is real man, this is happening, you know what I mean. Like I'm doing what I love, doing what I always wanted to do, right, And that's that's what blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And Iam, I mean, you had it was like very emotional many times when you would perform on American Idol because of the loss that you've experienced in your life. And I think you touched a lot of people who've been through things that you can't explain. You can't you can't explain how to deal with things. But music, music can really help people come through, and that did for you.
Speaker 9: Huh, that's sir. Music is a big, a huge thing in my life. It's when I'm when I'm sad, I write music. When I'm when I'm lonely, I write music. When I'm happy, write music. It's like it's a way to like express myself because I'm not good at expressing my feelings at all. But when I do music, man, it's just, uh, it feels so good man, it feels bright, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you say that because we our job am every day is to sit here and communicate and express something a clear point of view, an opinion, thought, emotion.
Speaker 12: However, I finish the show and I go home to my real life. I suck at all that I can't do that. I'm the worst class if we're like, I'm the worst at communicating in real life.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, man, it'll be I'm the worst man.
Speaker 3: Shame same, but you're the most beautiful when you start singing my favorite song, y ki ki Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, rather than let me let.
Speaker 3: Me play a little why ki ki in tonkey, listen to this song why ki key it's out now. I want to have him on because this song is gonna put you in a good place. Listen to the vibe here. This is into.
Speaker 2: Why you want to do me like? Why you got so bad? Why you gotta be down money?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 3: Why ki ki? A little play on words that famous beach huh.
Speaker 9: Obviously when you think of way, when you think of people, think why ki ki like? And that's the are fell in love with the song because that those that phrase, y ki ki like? Why you're talking about a girl like? But it's also you're talking about the place right, And it's because like I don't know for me if you think about it, like I got you know, I was priced out of Paradise. So you're like kind of saying, like, why Kiki, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right right right? It makes sense for you. It connects for.
Speaker 9: You, yes, sir, It just I'm sorry, I'm really, I really uh geeked out about this song.
Speaker 2: Let's go from Idol last night. It's just a roy you got money.
Speaker 10: Fuck he.
Speaker 3: Last night when we did the show, I was coming and singing that song.
Speaker 2: We sung it.
Speaker 3: I sung it right there on stage. It like it just captures you to put you in a good mood. And we all picture when you hear that song. I'm tungy there. I'm picturing Wakiki, Diamond Head, the Hilton Hotel with the rainbow on it, you know, all the bishops. Of course, of course you can get that song now. So tell me how does it look for you? What's happening this year? What's your plan?
Speaker 9: Man? I'm just I'm just going playing a lot of shows all over the place. You know, I'm playing with a lot of Island people that I grew up land singers, that I grew up listening to, which I'm really excited about. And yeah, man, I don't know. It's just like how I said, it's it's unreal like to be doing what I love and then to be meeting the people that I listened to growing up. Yeah, it blows my mind.
Speaker 2: You are one of a kind.
Speaker 3: Man. I really love being around you. I want nothing but the best for you. I appreciate the spirit that you brought to our show from where you grew up and.
Speaker 2: What you've been through.
Speaker 3: And uh, you're gonna You're gonna let you got place in our hearts for a long time from long time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Im tongy one more time and pick up this song. Get this song, download this song, come on back. Why coming up tomorrow we have Kiki on the air with us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out why why why? What that kikey what why doing like he's a good guy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, take my heart and break it in half?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, bro a dongy American Idols on again tonight, ABC streaming on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, my man, Appreciate you. Talk soon, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bye the dude.
Speaker 3: You want to just hang out with yes, well sunshine. It was a great weekend to be out in something California. It look cool in the mornings and the evenings, but we got up there in the afternoons we could see eighty tomorrow. About time I was watching ABC seven. They've got this. They've got new graphics. That's off to you with ABC seven. I know when a local news channel changes their graphics. Nice, you're excited about.
Speaker 1: They appreciate that.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful graphics for the five day and so kbc's weather graphics. And they've got this thing where they have the rain Percentage predictor the RPP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess what, there's zero on the RPP.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful number.
Speaker 3: There's a goose egg on the RPP. That term a long time, no percentage of rain coming in the five day.
Speaker 4: Well check the seven day.
Speaker 2: I don't need bad news, Tanya. Is people bringing together.
Speaker 1: We have such a nic weekend.
Speaker 3: People are coming together because of the solar clips. That's why it's such a big news story. There's so much division otherwise, but we can all come together.
Speaker 4: For the pathic to talent. Yeah yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Sisiny Jerry O'Connell making people laugh. So he was covering. Which game was he covering.
Speaker 1: It's a local youth volleyball team in thousand os and his daughter plays for the Los Angeles Volleyball Academy West. And instead of just being a normal parent that probably goes to a bunch of these matches and games all the time and just sits in the stands and just cheers with their kid, he decided to document it for social And it is hysterical to listen.
Speaker 5: Jerry o'caddle here recording live for the fifty loltin a Lava West game that's going on right now.
Speaker 2: They just lost the first game. They were very close. They did fight hard.
Speaker 5: Here we are starting the second game. Everybody went to wave to Lava West. Hey, this is where the instagram you can see Troli o'cuddle's mortified right now. That's my daughter.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait till my kids get older and I can embarrass them like this.
Speaker 3: First of all, this is my calling. I can do this for your kids. Just bring me in. Any parent bringing me in, I would call this is a great stick for me, a little side hustle. Yes, it's pro bone of work. It's all it's all free work. But I would love to do that for some kids.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 2: Here's more time out.
Speaker 5: I see coach Trevor nodding. He's got his famous backpack on. Coach Trevor loves coaching with a backpack on on the sidelines. I don't know what that's about, but he does it. Passes up our lebaro with a nice past thanking. Jada passed the show lefty boom Terry.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's very yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like laughing so hard when I watched this. I even commented, which is rare for me to even comment on things sometimes, and I was like, so good. And he responded, he said he has hit Sisney. When are you getting your kids out here too? Or something like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like Michael could actually do that too, but he'd be great at that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, any parent could do this.
Speaker 4: That's why it's so good.
Speaker 2: Nice work there, Jerry.
Speaker 1: And he's a fellow Pump Rules fan.
Speaker 2: So you know who won?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know who won.
Speaker 3: Because what oh all right, what's Cliffhanger? Okay, I'm sore from the show.
Speaker 2: This morning, basically feeling it this morning. Okay, maybe I gave a.
Speaker 4: Lot got some more plates.
Speaker 12: Ways are not sweating today.
Speaker 2: It should have been a prime Pitt sweat show shirt.
Speaker 4: They were a little sweaty on Friday. I noticed, why.
Speaker 12: Don't you tell me?
Speaker 2: Well, fine, why don't you say something?
Speaker 1: Why say something? I feel like that bring you down?
Speaker 10: You right?
Speaker 2: But why do we have it? I think I talked about this.
Speaker 3: Is it what we eat or what is it like what you've eaten the day of for or I find maybe when I exercise and I come and do the show.
Speaker 1: Oh, like right, because.
Speaker 4: Your inner inside is yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want that inner.
Speaker 3: Actually it's good burning calories and honestly I'm trying to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh thanks everybody. That was fun. Yeah, the good news about this.
Speaker 3: Every time I get to this point, it's like it didn't even matter because we've got a whole bunch of hours again to.
Speaker 2: Do it tomorrow. That's right, is it going to do it? Start from scratch?
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What do you think about what we're going, what you guys.
Speaker 6: Are doing the rest of the day, what you're eating for dinner already watching playing.
Speaker 3: Not Olivia Rodrigo obsess, it's not it's not a Livia Rodrigo usas. It's just we're family exactly all right. So tomorrow it's the second ate update. Just in Timberlake Tickets back room. What happened back there while the mics were off that we.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, I'm just surprised you guys haven't seen how much we've eaten today.
Speaker 4: Because Mariana has a grocery store back here, like.
Speaker 2: Anat corner there's cash pische as late last night.
Speaker 4: I was well, no, I wasn't.
Speaker 13: I already had my groceries here.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you bring in that we would like?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I make smoothies too, So you guys ever want.
Speaker 2: That's a blender like a chiospector.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I get so hungry.
Speaker 13: I mean you have to think about it. When I get here, I'm already up for like more than.
Speaker 2: What about us.
Speaker 1: We'll come through is next level?
Speaker 2: Oh that's what it is.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like I'm just hungry all the time and I have to eat befriylee or like I'll take snaxt you know, so if you want some, just come through.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well now I'm good. I want you to share in the back room. Yeah, I've we do have to appreciate her commute.
Speaker 2: She's got that. You don't know how many miles, but from where to wear.
Speaker 13: From Riverside, So yeah, I think it's sixty miles.
Speaker 4: It's by the way, I'm changing up my morning routine.
Speaker 3: Okay, you waited till now that every week, everywhere, every week.
Speaker 6: It's a slight adjustment, but I think it's going to help with my cortisol.
Speaker 3: The song will just get through any moment, rightscrit download it and get through a hard ship by putting on him tonkey strap.
Speaker 2: So it's good, right, It's got Jack Johnson vibes. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow