Speaker 1: We know a lot of y'all love the dunk on unk, But now we got a twist. We're gonna see just how well you know o Cho and myself. So what we're gonna do. We're gonna walk out into the audience. Uh Ocho, h Ashley?
Speaker 2: Am I taking the cards? Or do we are? We gonna give o'yoe set.
Speaker 1: Of cars here?
Speaker 2: Oh Cho.
Speaker 1: Huh oh oh Joe, you got cars too. So we're gonna go out there. We're gonna take a little We're gonna take a little stroll. We're gonna see how well you know o Cho and myself. Cause some of y'all just be some of y'all be talking about. Oh we we watch y'all all the time. We know everything y'all gonna be doing and everything. So we're about to find out you wanna participate for man? Okay, okay, he does Okay, what five cities have we done a live show in?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Hekay? Hello? Who could get this? Who? Okay? All right? L a New York? Oh no, no, no, mast.
Speaker 1: Who we got Come on and it ain't not hard? You got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, here you go, come on, come on from New Orleans, Vegas, SF, Houston up Atlanta. I said five San Francisco, it's one Vegas, Vegas, uh, Houston, Houston, and then at Atlanta Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's five left, one off Dallas.
Speaker 2: Also good, good job. Oh y'all go ahead, Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, listen, y'all gave me Listen for my for my questions. Listen, God damn it, hey, listen for my questions. If you get mine right, you get one hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa How you will give one hundred dollars? You want me fifty nine hundred? Man, let me go get my stick.
Speaker 5: And this ain't this ain't part of money I owe you though, huh Now, this ain't this.
Speaker 6: This is my this is my girl money.
Speaker 1: This ain't you told me when we started a live show he gonna give me my money?
Speaker 2: Didn't he say that?
Speaker 6: All right? Listen, you got cash out?
Speaker 2: Huh ain't got no cash?
Speaker 6: App Hey you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all, y'all listen, what was my mother's nickname?
Speaker 6: What is my mother's nickname? He has that person? Hold on Hurricane Paula fuck? Yeah, I got it, I got it, I got it. You got, you got pay your cash up? You got?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hey, make sure you I owe you a hundred nigga.
Speaker 2: I owe you.
Speaker 6: An I got you. He how let your way after the show? I got you.
Speaker 1: No, no, we got a Bronco guy. We got I know you, bro, You're a Bronx. I mean, come on, brother, I know you know something. Okay, Oh you can.
Speaker 6: You can go all the way through them?
Speaker 1: How you doingra This was early on, so you have to you had to really really listen and to.
Speaker 2: Know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Back in the early nineties, I left something at a young lady's house.
Speaker 2: What did I leave? I remember that?
Speaker 6: You get up there on your how you get up there? Oh? Okay, okay the third help my brother, help me out.
Speaker 2: Brothers your rolex? Hold on, hold on your rolex?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I had to go get that, coul I had to go get that.
Speaker 6: Go ahead on, Joe, ready you all ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Name five of my kids?
Speaker 5: Yeah, matter of fact, matter of fact, yeah, hold on, ship, I don't even know I five, name five, Name five of my kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait, raise your hand. You get two hundred dollars if you get this some right, we gave one hundred dollars I got. I'm gonna pay you later, Okay, okay, come on.
Speaker 6: Who we got five of my kids?
Speaker 5: You sure, yeah, I'm gonna pay. I'm gonna pay. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on five?
Speaker 2: We got zo from high school? From high school?
Speaker 6: Oh no, not mine, man, that nigga drunk? Anybody? Five of my kids? Two hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Are you you? Google? Hold on? Hold on, hold on, hold on past that dog?
Speaker 2: Who want to give that?
Speaker 9: Got?
Speaker 10: You got.
Speaker 6: Chat chattoo? Serenity?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: What's I smell it?
Speaker 2: I got somebody that know im here? Oh Joe, she said she could get it. Oh of course, Florida, Oh Joe. I got a young lady over here to say, she knows I don't know them? You do you want her to answer? Yep?
Speaker 6: See my auntie cheated over here? Now she googling.
Speaker 5: You got somebody that didn't look at their phone in hell, look at their phone and.
Speaker 6: Know I'm I'm let me see it. Go ahead, let me head.
Speaker 9: Uh huh child jr uh huh friend?
Speaker 7: Try?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, light friend? Try? How many that was? That was only three? It's still too more, I know, it's still too more to caira okay, savvy?
Speaker 2: H Nah got it?
Speaker 6: She cheated. She cheated. That don't count because I let her hit.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Joe, I got a good one. I don't think they're gonna get this one.
Speaker 6: What is it? What is it? What is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? Ma'am? Can I ask you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: What gold with lobsters? Good butter? You remember that?
Speaker 9: Damn?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, O, Joe, Oh.
Speaker 6: This is a good one.
Speaker 2: What is you gotta ask?
Speaker 6: What is Shannon Sharp's favorite artist? You wait? Which one? Hold on?
Speaker 1: They said, there, y'all go, y'all got jokes. Y'all got Joe, I say, my favorite artist artists?
Speaker 6: Which? Hold on? Adel Adele? Your favorite artist Adle?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not calling o y'all too?
Speaker 6: Who are your favorite artist? Is Dell?
Speaker 5: Uh? A?
Speaker 6: Dall?
Speaker 5: You say your favorite artist is a Dell? Uh huh no mm hmm yes, yes, nope, No, Shannon's favorite artist? You know my favorite artist? Hold on, Joe, I think we got somebody. We got somebody, he say, you know, he said, you know.
Speaker 4: Maxwell, Max, Michelle n Davia and Cello.
Speaker 2: You know we got a widow old joke?
Speaker 6: Who was it?
Speaker 1: Michelle and dyel Cello. I do, but he's not my favorite.
Speaker 6: Joe.
Speaker 2: This was for cho. Who does Oh Joe want to perform at his wedding?
Speaker 6: Oh it's easy, it's easy. You're gone where you going? No, you ain't sit down? Where you going?
Speaker 5: You're going to the bathroom, Brial, you gotta be okay, Cob we laughing.
Speaker 6: You're getting up during the show. Yeah, he go ahead. I'm a hol yo.
Speaker 7: See, I got you?
Speaker 1: Who does Oh Choe want to perform at his wedding?
Speaker 2: Got god?
Speaker 6: Got you?
Speaker 2: I think you want Brian McKnight. Right, that's one.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got you got that right?
Speaker 1: Yo? This the first one that you always see you want to perform at your wedding? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's another one. It's a no, it's a young.
Speaker 2: I don't think Frank gonna be able to be there.
Speaker 6: Nobody gonna get it.
Speaker 1: On my man, say Frank Sinatra, I say, I don't think he gonna make it.
Speaker 5: He gonna he ain't gonna make it. Anybody know who I wanted my wedding the single?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 6: Kiki?
Speaker 5: You're right, hey, you gotta get one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm going up there that you want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going. I'm going. I'm going. I'm going.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, that man say, kei, kei palmer, Lord have mercy. Oh, I gotta good, I gotta good with it. What was Shannon's major in college? No, it was not eligibility.
Speaker 2: Hold on, h that's been ugly by the fail?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 7: Communications?
Speaker 2: I do? But that was not my major?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, oh history?
Speaker 2: What hold what about history? That was it? I was a and criminal justice major. Oh y'all, where are you?
Speaker 6: I'm upstairs? Okay, go ahead, Hey y'all can hear me up here?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: How many jobs do I have?
Speaker 1: Let you know?
Speaker 6: Like dead ass? How many jobs I got? How many jobs I have?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 7: Raise, hold on, hold on, hold on, you're drunk?
Speaker 6: Drunk? How many jobs I got? No? No, this? Four hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Thirty five hundred? No, thirty five?
Speaker 6: Anybody? How many jobs I got?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: How many? We got? About like thirteen? Right?
Speaker 1: No, it's so easy, Oh Joe, No, oh Joe, you want me to help you?
Speaker 2: Down here?
Speaker 1: We got to talk. Some people say that. No, down here, Oh Joe, you got all the jobs? Fuck it so much?
Speaker 5: Hey, yes, that nobody got the answer right, it's fifty eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I was I told you I had some people that say they knew.
Speaker 6: Oh you said it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, oh Joe. Yeah, I got a good one.
Speaker 6: I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: I got a good one.
Speaker 6: Wait, said again, I got a good one one more time?
Speaker 1: Does anybody know the nickname that we referred to Ocho's girlfriend on Nightcap? Cambodia, Cambodia, It is Oh Joe. That was quick, they got it? That was quick?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got one?
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: How many times have I moved places since I started Nightcap?
Speaker 2: Who? Damn?
Speaker 6: How many places?
Speaker 2: Don't start me to line?
Speaker 1: I don't even know that one?
Speaker 6: Anybody? How many times do I move?
Speaker 2: Anybody know?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 6: You're right there?
Speaker 11: Three?
Speaker 5: Three is correct and it's a listen and I'm for the move again.
Speaker 6: The way this ship going? Hey, uh, thank you?
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a good one. What was the name? What was the college that O Yo got kicked out of?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: They they're not gonna get it on Yo. I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: We gotta got to say he knows, o Joe? Was it?
Speaker 6: Santa Monica?
Speaker 2: Santa Monica?
Speaker 1: No, no, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: Yoe, we got what Langston Univarsity?
Speaker 2: J O Joe, he got it?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: Langston Univarsity?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, let me tell him why I got kicked out right. This is how I got the nickname Hella Hands. Hey, I beat up the dude, and I'll never forget. They sent me to not the principal what they call him? What they call him back then the dean. They sent me to the d No, actually the president, President Ernest Holloway, rist in peace.
Speaker 6: And now I'm gonna whooped devot ass. I'm good. I'm good. I don't even help, but we're good. We got how many?
Speaker 2: How many more?
Speaker 6: We got?
Speaker 2: Got one more old choice on you.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact? And this last one?
Speaker 5: Right, I'm on my mama, rest in peace. Whoever answers last question? You're getting a thousand dollars. Lord, hey, I just put that on my mama. Babye, babye.
Speaker 2: This man always promising something he ain't gonna do.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pay. I just put it on my mama.
Speaker 5: You know, people, we don't play about our mama. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: I need I need a hard one.
Speaker 2: He ain't got No, he ain't got a thousand dollars on him.
Speaker 6: Twin, Hey on, what you ready? Yes, I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Hold on, well he got damn steps high.
Speaker 6: Oh this is a good one.
Speaker 5: Hello, hold on, Praise God, Praise God.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna get it, O Joe, they gonna get it.
Speaker 5: All right, you're ready. You're ready, I promise you before we do the rest of the show.
Speaker 6: You getting your money? Right now?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 6: Where you at? Raise your hand? Okay?
Speaker 5: What choir did I sing with when I was a little kid? What choir did I sing with when I was a little kid?
Speaker 6: I can't hear you. What choir did I sing with? Hey? Yo? Right now? You stand up staying up?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You you got zell?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 6: Do you have zel comel?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 6: Hold on, twin, Twin? Where are you from Berkeley? You're from Berkeley?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hold on, hold on, twin. You like to get high fee, I'm I'm I'm a little order now. I used to you used to I just come my dress off you? Oh you had dress too. I had dress too, Twin. Now, I ain't faking what you're.
Speaker 5: Talking about me A paper, go right there. It's sixty nine now, because you ain't gonna get in one thousands now you get Listen to me, I ain't even gonna play with you that. I ain't gonna play with you like that because I'm not home.
Speaker 6: It's some berkeny niggas up there tripping about me to you.
Speaker 5: Better now, No, you're good where they at?
Speaker 2: Hold on home?
Speaker 6: Listen? Listen? Yeah, I got you. Listen listen.
Speaker 5: I got somebody in here that ain't playing about me either. Yeah, don't worry about who they in here though, turn off, Hey me, take care of me.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, oh Joe, how you eat that many money he got?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He good?
Speaker 2: What you said? He his money on?
Speaker 6: Ze?
Speaker 2: Oh what you say you sending them Mozaiah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, zill when I got Shell, send my money to Shell, shall come here and get my money.
Speaker 5: Hold on, make sure, make sure it makes you zell what I told you? I got Shell A thousand, a thousand, a thousand. Hold on, we can't start the show till to get his money.
Speaker 6: What about who, Shannon Doherty? You said the man I.
Speaker 5: Got you, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: You said we're gonna start the show. You paying me my money?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Talking about what money I got you. I got you, I promise you I got you.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna ever get my money.
Speaker 6: Chat.
Speaker 1: Hey, crowd, y'all think I'm gonna get paid my money? Do y'all ever think I'm gonna get paid?
Speaker 6: You good?
Speaker 2: You're good? You good?
Speaker 6: Hey? But you got listen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be that guy no more. That thing just said it ain't got no money in there, it's just spending. Well, which one your account?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, that No, that's that's her money.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all know that thing? That what that thing you be watching? You be going riding around. You know how you're seeing somebody are texting that thing be bubbling, the bubbles be coming up.
Speaker 6: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know about You got your money? All right? Guys, we got a very very.
Speaker 6: Did he get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You got your money? All right?
Speaker 5: Hey, salute you on me. Don't never let them tell you I don't pay up?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We got a very very special guest joining us tonight. We got uh, we got comedian Ryan Davis.
Speaker 5: Oh Ryan, y'all want to do comedy tune.
Speaker 2: Do your thing. Ryan, Oh, y'all can make more noise than that.
Speaker 3: Eyah kind of flew all the way out to the gayest city in America to watch football. Y'all gotta make some noise, all right, Like I don't know, Nah, I'm a forty nine Ers fan. Y'all seen our cheerleaders. We got the best cheerleaders in the game. I ain't got nothing against the community. If y'all feeling weird either too. I got a gay brothers. A lot of people don't know that. It's one of the closest people to me is gay. And this nigga's not a little gay.
Speaker 2: Nah. You wear booty shorts to a funeral, nigga?
Speaker 3: It was crazy. No, it wasn't disrespectful. We were a tie, the nigga clean. He came out to me before he came out to anyone in my family. I don't know if you have anyone in your family. It's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's a bad honor because you gotta understand, you know, if they come out to you, then that means that you're the person they feel safest with. You're the person that they believe won't turn your back. On them whenever they give you this information. And when they give you this information, they only want one response. It's a two part response. One they want you to be supportive, and two they want you to be shocked. They want you to be shocked because they would like to believe they've done a good job of hiding this.
Speaker 2: Over the years.
Speaker 3: They do not like when you break the that for real, when they come to you and be like, I'm gay, you can't be like dud Nigga.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew it was gonna be easy to support my brother. That's my best friend, you know. I knew I was gonna struggle with Shocked though he knew he was gay when he was four, it was.
Speaker 2: Nah for real.
Speaker 3: And I know some people were like, there's no way a four year old knows, and I agree with you. I don't think four year olds know, but that's not what the fuck I said. I didn't say he knew he was gay. I said we knew that Nigga was gay. Tired of people acting like these kids don't exist. Everybody in here knows at least one kid that turned out to be exactly how the fuck you thought. I'm almost forty me and my homeboys all have kids. One of my homeboys, I know him and his son are going to have to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: One day.
Speaker 3: Because we go to football games. I go to my son. I was like, Ryan, you want to go to the football game. He'd be like, yeah, Dad, and my homeboy he'll go to his son. He'd be like, hey, you want to go to the football game, and his son will go yes. I laughed just like that. You know this nigga gets mad at me. I'm like, dude, I'm not laughing at your son. Niggas, I just got questions. So what the fuck you mean? I'm like, it's not like that. I just want to know what he grabbed?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that shit in football. I still remember today. My brother came out to me. He was nervous. It was fidgety, which isn't like him. I was like, bro, calm down, what's wrong with you? And he was like, I got a secret. I was like, I think I know what it is. He was like, I don't want to tell you the Okay, So Ryan, guess what. I'm an actor, now you know what I'm saying. I've done TV and movies and shit, I know how to act surprised now, but y'all got to remember I was nineteen years old at the time. Yeah, this was my first gig, So I did not act surprised or whenever he told me. When he asked me, he was like, Ryan, guess what. The best thing I could come up with was whatever could it be? It was like, You're not gonna believe this, but I'm gay. I was like, whoa, there were no signs nobody knew.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, put your purse down, give me a hug.
Speaker 3: Nigga, this is gonna fuck the hood up.
Speaker 2: I just kept lying.
Speaker 3: But growing up in North Carolina, man, it's not that progressive. We knew me and my parents that we knew that my parents weren't gonna be on board.
Speaker 2: And I told him.
Speaker 3: I was like, look, as you grow and figure out who you are and who you want to be, I'm gonna be here for you every step of the way. You don't need mom and dad any place you want to go, any event you want to attend, I'm gonna be there right by your side. And you know what, this nigga believed me. So so we was in the gay club every week.
Speaker 2: It was an elemant experience.
Speaker 3: I know there's a stigma with some you know, straight man about going to the gay club, but y'all't understand me. And the gay club is full of straight women, and don't none of them niggas want them.
Speaker 2: So it's just you.
Speaker 3: It's like being at Disneyland, but you're the only nigga that want to ride the rides.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: The whole night, I was like, first in line again, this shit is crazy.
Speaker 2: We coming back tomorrow. It's stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had to stop going to the gay club my brother though. After they had that shooting at that one club in Florida, like seventy something people got shot. Yeah, yeah, posts I was like, nah, I can't do it. And it wasn't that I was afraid to die next to my brother. That's my ride to die. I take a bullet for my brother any day. It's just I didn't want to die, and I ain't want to die in the gay club and not be around to explain why the fuck I was in there. I know y'all not gonna tell my story, right, I'd be on the internet. They like to be they like to be cute with the headlines. This is a simple story too. I was in the gay club having fun. Somebody started shooting. I ran toward the exit, didn't make it, got shot in the back, died. By the time that shit hit the internet, comedian Ryan Davis found dead in the gay club from back shots like, nah, nigga, that is not why I was in there. Then nobody fucked me to death and they're tell my story right. One thing that did break my heart though, is, you know, being one and only straight men in those spaces. They because we're not in those spaces fellas, they think we're homophobic. Man. It broke my heart. Told me they didn't know nothing about us. They say straight men are the most homophobic. Man broke my heart because I believe straight men of the least homophobic. Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you why I say that, because I believe in order to be homophobic, you would have to give a fuck, and straight men don't give a fuck about nobody. We don't care about what any of y'all are doing with your lives. That's why we're bad gift givers.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: But that's why every time a holiday come, we go, what do you want? Fuck around and say something like you know what to get me a Christmas Come, you open your you open your gift pencils. I saw you writing, don't say you don't be writing. We don't know shit about you. It's indifference, and people don't They don't get to experience the indifference. See men, you know, we deal with it all the time, but people don't experience it from us. So when they experience it, they think they think that we're being fucked up or we don't like them.
Speaker 2: You know who fault? That is right?
Speaker 3: The reason that is is because of women. Y'all are amazing people. It's your empathy. When people come to y'all, you make them feel good, and they want to feel that way whenever they come to us. So when a gay man goes to a woman and say, hey, I'm gay and because of the way I live my life, people treat me fucked up. It's unfair.
Speaker 2: A woman will go that is fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'll be your friend and no one will treat you like that while I'm around, and that gay man will feel amazing. And then he'll go to a straight man and say, hey, I'm gay and because of the way I live my life, people treat me fucked up. It's unfair, and that straight man. We'll look at that gay man right in the eyes and say, yeah, nigga, they do that, and the gay man will think the straight man don't fuck with him. And that's when we get confused, cause Nigga, I was there for you. I stopped what I was doing to listen to this bullshit you're talking about. And that's how you know if we like you, if we stop what we doing to listen to you, then we really fuck with you.
Speaker 2: We do. You know.
Speaker 3: We may not have any feedback, but we will, but we fuck with you. We even feel so bad. We go home and tell our girl about it. We go home be like, hey, babe, the gay homie going through it, you know, and women care about detail, so she'll be like, oh my god, what happened and what we like?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, the nigga was sad. They pray for him. He was sad.
Speaker 3: It's indifference and they don't believe that we can be like that fellas and still love somebody because they see us around our best friends. And when they see us around our best friends, they go, oh, well, you know, everything about him wrong again. We don't know nothing about this nigga. Ladies, what y'all are seeing is shared interest. Everything that we share that we're interested in. We know whatever he do when he not around us. We have no fucking idea what's going on. If you don't believe me, ladies, try this, try this whenever you leave here, not today, not tomorrow, sometime next week. Just walk up to your man and ask them, Hey, you and your best friend y'all been friends?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 3: Twenty thirty years? Where does he work? Not the company? Where's the building? I guarantee you nearly one hundred percent of the men in here will go, what the fuck should I know where this nigga work at. I ain't never gave him a ride to work. I don't know nothing about this nigga. And that'll blow your lady's mind because she'll be, like you said, that's your best friend. You take a bullet for him, and your man will trip you out because he'll go, of course, I take a bullet for him, unless it happens at his job, because I don't know what the fuck. That is just indifference, and ladies, that's why we can't measure up to y'all y'all the best people in the world. Your empathy is your superpower. It is it's your superpower. We can't measure up. But at the same time, ladies, it's your biggest it's your biggest weakness because you can't turn it off. You ladies show up for people, even when they inconvenience.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Like ladies, your best friend can show up at your house unannounced, three o'clock in the morning, knocking on your door, waking you up out of your sleep, crying because she.
Speaker 2: Got cheated on. Y'all.
Speaker 3: A letter in the house. You see why you're giggling because it's stupid. It's stupid, y'all. A letter in the house. Else, y'all, a drink wine, talk about how amazing she is, how much that guy didn't deserve her, y'all start throwing people under the bus who wasn't even in the relationship. Be like, girl, fuck him and his fat ass mama. Fuck that bitch too. You'll say whatever it takes to make that lady feel better about a situation so she could go back out in the world with her head held high. Fellas, can you imagine that? Can you imagine showing up your best friend's house, unannounced, three o'clock in the morning, knocking on his door, waking him up out of your son in sleep, crying because you got cheated on. You think he gonna console you. Let me tell you how it's gonna happen. His best friend to open the door and be like, fuck you doing in my house three o'clock in the morning. You know are work in the morning? Are you crying? Did somebody die?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Nobody die? You just being a bitch? Man, Get the fuck off my porch. Bro, this's stupid, And I remind you this is his favorite person and his friends like, come on, man, I'm going through it. Man, I caught her. She cheated on me. I caught her sucking another dude's deck in my car. You know what, the best friend's gonna say, she there?
Speaker 2: What was she there? You gotta get rid of them seats. You gotta burn the seats in that car. Man.
Speaker 6: I would never touch it. I would never hold on.
Speaker 2: Can you move? You drove it over here? How you sick? You was sick?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: I would that?
Speaker 3: Don't touch me? You are thank you San Francisco. Y'all adult man, y'all have a good night. Give it up for Ryan Davis.
Speaker 1: All Right, we got a special, special, special surprise. All right, we got a very special giveaway brought to you by Morgan and Morgan and the winner and the winner.
Speaker 5: The winner listen, because ain't nobody else gonna do this for y'all.
Speaker 1: The winner gets two Super Bowl tickets to a Sunday's game. Yeah, okay, here's how it goes.
Speaker 6: You know how much they cost too.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pick two people out of the crowd for a debate. You got sixty seconds, and o Jo and I are going to pick the best take.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the question.
Speaker 1: How much of a quarterback's greatness is skill versus system? Tom Brady is often often called a systems quarterback?
Speaker 2: Does that argument whole?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: So raise your hand if.
Speaker 1: You think he's great because of his ability, or raise your hand if you think he's great because of the coach and the system in which he's run. All right, so what side of you? Yes, we pick two people. We gotta pick two. One says it's because of his ability, and the other has to say it's between because the coach, because of the coach and the system.
Speaker 6: What you're going, what'side? You're gonna you're go with the system.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, whatever you want.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with ability.
Speaker 5: Okay, you go with the person that believes he's successful.
Speaker 2: Because the coach and the system.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're taking the ability, yeah okay, And I'm gonna take the coach.
Speaker 2: In the system.
Speaker 6: All right, So we gotta pick him. Yes, and they're gonna they're gonna debate. Yes, sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Uh, oh, tell them where we're gonna do it. Each each person, the person you pick, the person that I pick, They got sixty seconds. We're going to let both of them make their points. So your guy's gonna take your guy. Young lady will take sixty seconds. My guy or young lady will take sixty seconds. Will convene, and we'll decide who wins the tickets.
Speaker 6: Now y'all understand what's going on, right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how we're gonna do it?
Speaker 6: I mean, should I what I mean? Upstairs? Downstairs? What I do?
Speaker 2: You know what? You go upstairs and I'll stay downstairs.
Speaker 6: Yes, Billy man, Billy, what's up?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 6: Yepability? Hello?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, oh Joe, go ahead and find your person, find your person. And I'm gonna find one.
Speaker 6: Little scars you in the squares a minute.
Speaker 2: Jordan, Jordan's standing on stage and when Oto fired this person?
Speaker 1: Person?
Speaker 2: You want to double in.
Speaker 6: Front of ship.
Speaker 5: I'm talking from all the bear Come on, he comas.
Speaker 6: We're you here?
Speaker 9: When not?
Speaker 6: Two fellas back there? We got Leo, we got said all away from Houston.
Speaker 2: Out Joe. Yo, Have you found your person yet?
Speaker 6: I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Have you found your person yet?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm a no no no ho?
Speaker 7: Hey on.
Speaker 2: Worry right right, Jordan, have you found the.
Speaker 12: Person right here?
Speaker 6: I heard you.
Speaker 7: I heard you.
Speaker 2: About Joe.
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 13: Yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You found your person yet? I'm not a sports guy. No?
Speaker 12: Do that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Fair enough?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Come here?
Speaker 6: Come you're in a favorite you too? You and him?
Speaker 2: You know him?
Speaker 5: Not but weeks no rock paper cisens, rock paper citizens dancer.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got it?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: Come on, all right, I'm ready. I got my guy.
Speaker 1: I got my guy on okay, Oh, Tooe, come down to the stage, Bring your guy down to the stage.
Speaker 2: Come on, yo, Oh, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Hey, don't go embarrassment.
Speaker 2: You're gonna throw a mat around?
Speaker 6: What up? Twin? What hey? You're gonna take me to the game. All right, bet, I love you. No you ain't.
Speaker 5: Hey hey, uh yeah, hey, hey, my dude, say when he wins, he gonna take me.
Speaker 6: To the game.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you want who wants to who wants to go first?
Speaker 14: What you want?
Speaker 11: I think you want to go first.
Speaker 2: I think you want to go first.
Speaker 1: You're taking the systems gain. You're talking about ability. You taking its great because of.
Speaker 5: His ability of all right, all right, I's to meet you.
Speaker 2: I sweet you. How you doing doing good?
Speaker 6: Doing good?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Be the best man last, the best man in all right?
Speaker 1: Ability first.
Speaker 6: Now, I want to maybe something clear in this room real quick. Who has won the most Super Bowls.
Speaker 14: Out of any quarterback? Let's let's let's just find that out real quick, right.
Speaker 15: Brady, what's one of the most with the coach? Pretty Brady, that's the thing. That's the thing. It was with one team. Well, no, he had a over in Tampa Bay. You're right, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: But y'all could be mad. That's fine, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 15: All your teams can forget about the super Bowl unless you got Brady.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say that again.
Speaker 14: No one else just want as many as Tom Brady.
Speaker 6: It could be the system.
Speaker 14: It could be the system, but not a single team says the same every single year, right right, right, longevity, I.
Speaker 6: Think I could cut it there.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, Hey, listen, listen, listen, listen really quick. So his explanation is basically saying, it's not a system, it's his ability, because he would he was able to win the Super Bowl in New England, and he did the same thing in Tampa Bay, right, and that would be according to his ability.
Speaker 6: He didn't take the yeah, right, he didn't take that, yep, So that was that was his ability. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take the approach that is the coach and the system that makes the quarterbacks take off.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 16: So, first of all, Brady is the goat, all right, He's the goat.
Speaker 6: QB. Joe Montana is better Joe Montan.
Speaker 16: Jerry Rice, actual football goat.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 16: So Brady, what he wanted super Bowl is second year, third year, second year, second fucking year, bad, my bad.
Speaker 6: He's had the same.
Speaker 16: Coach his whole career.
Speaker 2: Other than Tampa.
Speaker 16: He had a top ten defense, top five defense pretty much every Super Bowl, same coordinator, pretty much the whole time. Now, he did carry the receiver's majority of the time. But when he had Brandy Moss at his peak at New England, what twenty sunk and touchdowns went off?
Speaker 2: He lost?
Speaker 6: He lost?
Speaker 16: Manny, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Two of them, two of them?
Speaker 16: He luck you cheated by no nah, no, No, Brady got carried.
Speaker 6: By his defense.
Speaker 16: Why Brady had a top five defense, top ten defense every single time?
Speaker 6: Come on, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Come on? Come on?
Speaker 1: She been she been calling it out. She said, I'm gonna let her make her argument. And you guys, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Francine Emmanuel?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 9: You good?
Speaker 2: Come on, get to like, come on, what's your name again?
Speaker 9: Francine Emmanuel?
Speaker 2: Okay, what side are you taking?
Speaker 9: System?
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 9: Like he like he was saying, like when he won all the Super Bowls with Bill Belichick, that is like a system thing. It's not just ability, and he only won one with.
Speaker 6: The Bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I think it's just like the program and the system that transferred to him, and that's how he performed himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me let me again. I need I need a hello, Hello, listen, I need I need a young lady. I need I need a young lady on this side that thinks his ability. A young lady. It has to be a woman that loves. Come on, come on, come out, come out.
Speaker 6: Come on. Twin, Come on, twin, Come on, twin, Come on, twin twin. Please come explain.
Speaker 5: To the people that it is tom Brady's ability on why he is so successful.
Speaker 17: Okay, tom Brady is the goal because of his ability anywhere that he goes. It just so happened that New England let him go listening to the wrong person's suggestion. Otherwise they would have continued to win there. He was aging in Tampa, and what did he do. He went down there to Tampa and he did.
Speaker 6: What he had to do.
Speaker 12: He won a super Bowl there to prove that he didn't need the system, he didn't need the coach, he didn't need that deep wherever tom Brady goes, winning will follow.
Speaker 6: That's about his skill.
Speaker 13: His ability to win and continue to win wherever he goes. And then, as he is now the owner of the Raiders, give him some time.
Speaker 6: You will see winning follow Darren as well. Give him some time.
Speaker 2: Yell, I think we got all living.
Speaker 6: Uh excuse me, hold on, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Uh Dan, Dan, Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dan Morgan of Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 2: Here, Dan, what's up?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 6: Hey, Dan is rich.
Speaker 2: We're going to present Ashley. We have a winner.
Speaker 1: Ashley said, that's the ability and not the system, and to present her two tickets to the Super Bowl between the forty nine ers. Excuse me, the Seahawks and the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Is Dan Morgan? Here you go?
Speaker 8: There you go for the people, enjoy the game on behalf of Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 2: And who you going for?
Speaker 6: I'm going for the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Come on he us. All right, Thank you Dan, that's it. Appreciate it. The winner, Ashley won, great argument.
Speaker 6: Congratulations Twins.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, bro. Thank you. Thanks for saying.
Speaker 6: That was dope, Dan.
Speaker 1: Ah, we don't have hey, can we get another mic so we don't have to pass soft mics? Can we get another mic?
Speaker 2: All right? Appreciate it, Dan, Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: First of all, First of all, thank you for being a part of the night Cap and the club Shape Shay Shape Media. We really really appreciate that. Give it up a day. Yes, yes, yes, I think you took the coming home from your dad right a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how did you how did you how did.
Speaker 1: Your family get involved in an injury.
Speaker 6: Paralyzed age?
Speaker 8: Okay, was in college, you got it was that Disney World. We got screwed over by the mouse. My dad made a vengeance at that time that he was gonna let it happen anymore. He went to law school and it all started then.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you also you're also an attorney. Correct?
Speaker 6: I'm a lawyer.
Speaker 8: Me. I have two brothers that are lawyers, and my mom's lawyers.
Speaker 2: You have the biggest injury.
Speaker 8: In America, over a thousand attorneys, over seven thousand sports staff.
Speaker 2: Wow. Clearly you a sports fan.
Speaker 8: I'm an agent actually really on a part of a Lyft Sports agency with Mike Miller.
Speaker 1: Oh I did not know that, sir. So when you were growing up, what was your favorite football team?
Speaker 8: Tavin Bay Bucket Air I'm seeing taking a holder Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: But if you were growing up, they weren't that good, Dan Warren sad, we weren't.
Speaker 6: I mean Brad Johnson's steady Eddy.
Speaker 8: I mean we got a ship when I was in like eighth grade.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So so your family flows flow flows, since you're a Bucks fan, So what do you think the Bucks need to do in order to get to the playoffs and win consistency? Could because you know, you had that great year with Tom and you had a great three year run with Tom, because you know what Tom can.
Speaker 8: They got nuts and bolts. They got a good wide receiver, Corpsy. I think they got the tight en up the old line, a little big bolster there. The running back is a one. Yeah, he got good tight ends. It's just get the defense. It's yeah, the secondary. You gotta stop getting burnt and then we'll be in shape. I mean, it's NFC South. I mean we were right there when we should have won it. This year, the Panthers squeaked in. I mean it was I mean it was like five and row six and early loss.
Speaker 2: It was ugly.
Speaker 6: Have you been happy with Baker Mayfield so far?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I'm a Baker fan. I'm a Baker fan.
Speaker 8: He's got he's got he's got it. He's got the grid. Yeah, and we're always in it, you know. I mean, at the end of the game, we're in it with him. So I'm riding with him. Who on Sunday money Line, Patriots.
Speaker 2: You taking them. You got you so you got him covering, I got.
Speaker 6: Him winning, you got win? He got right out right? Money line? What serious?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 8: I think when it comes down to I mean one, I think Sam Darnold's do for a few picks, taking over from the interceptions, He's due for some picks like in Zalez to get the pick and let me take it to the house, so that that that it's a Prime Picks micro Morgan Morgan price picks. No, I like, you know, I like. I think the defense shows up for the Patriots. I mean, I I just think the Patriots defense shows up. Drake May's steady, Addy they get he throws two tuddies, and I think I think the Pats win.
Speaker 2: Good game.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Like it, Dan, thank you for these two bowls.
Speaker 2: We greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Morgan, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't think you will be able to appreciate that. I don't think you'll be able to go to the game. I think she taking somebody.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to the game. I'm good the game.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: You know what, I've never enjoyed going to the Super Bowl. I like watching it from home. Too many oh I'm staying. I'm staying at the Hilton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, come on through. Hey, Hey, I got I got a joke. Y'all want to hear a joke?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 5: It's funny because we just we just had a comedian, right, and I I'm trying to get a Netflix special and I think I get in next a Netflix special.
Speaker 6: If I can make y'all laugh. You ready? How do you throw?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Ready? Yeah? We ready?
Speaker 5: How do you throw a party in out of space?
Speaker 6: Ask me how you plan it? You get it? Planing it out of space? Planting you read.
Speaker 1: Our final segment of the evening is presented by roast Barks. If prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars out.
Speaker 2: Their first order of roast Barks on a real.
Speaker 1: Current plan, connect to a provider at ro dot c slash Nightcap to find out if prescription roast Barks are right for you. Oh, Joe and I have a few.
Speaker 2: Questions for the guys and the girls.
Speaker 1: And for the guys, what red flags do you ignore?
Speaker 2: For the yams? Whoa girls?
Speaker 1: Young ladies? What red flags do you did you ignore? For the draws?
Speaker 6: You ignore red flags?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, all right, I don't I.
Speaker 6: Don't think we taking that iPad with us.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no we can. Oh we're walking around. Oh okay, okay, he.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna take the questions.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, you already know what red flag? Ladies? What?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's only one question.
Speaker 2: It's two questions.
Speaker 6: I know, but we ain't doing no more questions after this.
Speaker 2: I swear this guy walked backwards.
Speaker 6: It's just too pleasure.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, it's two questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you asked the ladies what red flags did they anore? You ask the guys what red flags did they adore?
Speaker 6: Is that your husband? Are y'all y'all together?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yoe, y'all know?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 2: You got to handle the mic.
Speaker 6: I am no, they look cute.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about something that they're not together. I know they not together. That's I'm trying to hook them up. And you and you got what kind of who you?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: Your phone phone provider? Who's your phone provider? Hold on? Who are you with?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Are you a T and T? What Australian? Is it compatible with hers?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I like it? Hey, I like it? You like Australian men. What was it? I forgot the question?
Speaker 5: Okay, flag, what red flags did you annore for the draws?
Speaker 6: No, I'm the guys, which one of mine?
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, what red flag did you ignore? Young ladies?
Speaker 2: What red flag did you ignore?
Speaker 6: And that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 1: He h the gentleman right here, he wants to start it off.
Speaker 11: I'll say with the girl, it's gonna be a really messy bedroom.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 6: Oh you ignored?
Speaker 2: Messy bedroom? You ignored? But like, yeah, yeah, that's a red flag. Oh yo, go ahead, a ready?
Speaker 6: What red flag did you ignore for the drawings?
Speaker 17: I was dating this guy and I found out he had more kids than oyo and I still dated on them.
Speaker 5: Hold on, you know what they say, the more kids a man has, the better and worry about it.
Speaker 11: Right for the right yams, I'm willing to like bypass mostly all the red flags back credit daddy issues, Like.
Speaker 1: It just depends on the yams. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Different yams deserve different right.
Speaker 2: Damn bad credit daddy issues?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 2: I bb L.
Speaker 6: You don't like what's wrong with BBLS?
Speaker 2: Authentic? Baby?
Speaker 6: I like it? You ever been to the Gold Club?
Speaker 1: What happened you?
Speaker 6: Ever been to the Gold Club? The Gold the Club?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bad chicken wings?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey, you're gonna go tonight? Me and you? You ready? I need I need another woman. I need a woman to answer. Hey, y'all married on the way. You're gonna propose? Okay, okay, okay, okay, twin, come up, Mama, flag is shoe, MoMA?
Speaker 2: You got some red flag?
Speaker 6: Listen, listen, listenne.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, don't mess it up. Don't mess it up?
Speaker 6: You ready?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 6: What red flag have you ignored for a man to get the draws? Don't lie?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 13: Time one time he didn't have a job, but he was at home all the time, so I could just call him.
Speaker 5: That's right, hold on, hold on, he didn't have a job. How was the sex one of ten?
Speaker 6: Ten? Yeah? I mean, hey, every time, every.
Speaker 2: Time you got your red flags, you ignore?
Speaker 6: I fucking love you after this, me and you strip club? Hey go see?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, sorry, lady, we got any ladies? Got your red flags? Ladies? Ladies?
Speaker 6: I could be a babyshitter twenty dollars a week.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, here we go. We got a young man, Damn, I.
Speaker 6: Gotta go the red flag to ignore him.
Speaker 3: When she got an inflatable mattress, Oh choe.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna holler at you, all right, the red flag to ignore. But she got an inflatable air mattress.
Speaker 2: Say she had an inflatable air mattress.
Speaker 6: That's a red flag.
Speaker 15: If not, it could be it is again, But what if it's a builty of pump.
Speaker 6: Some I gotta go back up.
Speaker 2: You're going upstairs, go back up, going up saying, going upstairs.
Speaker 1: Come on, you got one, you got one? Come on, brother, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 6: Hold No, I don't want to get you, no trouble. Hold on, here you go.
Speaker 11: Her breath stink and she don't love Jesus. A breath stink and she doesn't love Jesus. Yeah, that that bad breath. Yeah down here, Yeah, one more.
Speaker 6: Oh you can tell me. You're gonna tell me, You're gonna tell me the truth.
Speaker 5: Name one, now, Tasha, stand up, Tasha. Name one red flag that you've ignored. Could be high school, be college for the draws for a man.
Speaker 2: It could have been yesterday.
Speaker 6: Or it could be tonight. I'm very big on hygiens. Okay, you not smell the good that's that's.
Speaker 9: A turn off.
Speaker 6: But did you ignore it one time for a guy even though he had.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes we were funking.
Speaker 1: You still let him but you got to But see, we got to have a red flag that you ignored.
Speaker 6: And kids, if you got kids, you're like men with.
Speaker 2: Kids, multiple multiple?
Speaker 6: I got multiple kids.
Speaker 1: Well you ain't you.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about? You then come on your gold upstairs. I got old. I can't get up there. Nah, hold on, I.
Speaker 6: Got one more? I go one more?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 6: Can I go go ahead? Yeah? Give me one red flag? You're ignored for a woman just to get the draws my red flag or the red flag? Slow? You ignore the red flag? O red flag?
Speaker 2: I went on a date. I mean, we're still together, but what damn hold on?
Speaker 6: She ain't tell me she had no kids. But when I got in the car, she had two car seats in the back.
Speaker 5: So like you, you're still with her, So you're like, y'all have kids.
Speaker 6: That's dope.
Speaker 5: That's dope, because they ain't nothing wrong with that. Because I listen, I have a two kid minimum, and you got to have two kids. Because women with no kids never have snacks in the pantry. I promise you tell me.
Speaker 6: I'm lying. Fellas, if you haven't dated a.
Speaker 5: Girl that don't have kids, don't she always want to go out to eat?
Speaker 6: See, no structuring discipline.
Speaker 2: You don't want to drink? No caprices? Are you doing? Yeah? Go ahead, you go ahead, You're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you gotta go upstairs. Get to get two women? Could women tell the best stories?
Speaker 6: Why you ain't go?
Speaker 2: Hunh cause I told you I'm old.
Speaker 6: Hold on when miss when?
Speaker 2: Miss who?
Speaker 6: We got? What we got?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: You married? I don't want to get you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? You married?
Speaker 6: You have? You have a boyfriend?
Speaker 5: Okay, I need one red flag you've ignored in life for a man to get the draws.
Speaker 11: One red flag Okay.
Speaker 5: Like you knew you ain't had no business giving it up, but you overlooked it anyway.
Speaker 6: He was stingy with his money.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, that's a good one. That's a good because I done got there, I got of got turned down along a lot of time for that. Yeah, I'm stingy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going. I'm going after this. I'll see there. Hey, the fucking wings at Gold club. Awesome. I need one more. I need one more. I need one more. I need one more. I need one more. Woman, God damn again.
Speaker 2: Here it's only one doc, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Hold on. I got across the other side. I ain't been on the other side. I'm tired. How you doing? Praise the right? How you doing? How long y'all been together? How long it y'all married?
Speaker 7: Real?
Speaker 6: I like it?
Speaker 2: I like it? Come on, Joe, huh if I'm a young lady.
Speaker 6: One more I'm looking for I'm looking for a young lady. Oh okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: It seems like we got a lot on this side. I want to share information on't Joe, how you doing?
Speaker 6: What's your name? Christina? Christina? Are you married?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Ship, you're gonna answer the question anyway. Okay, give me give me one red flag. Give me one red flag that you ignored just to get the draws, dirty shoes.
Speaker 6: That's it? That didn't okay? Yep me okay, no, no, I need one more.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, Mama, come on, mama, here, I come here, I come here, I come Auntie Sharp Wait hold on, wait wait wait wait wait wait, okay, go ahead, tell me Tammy, Timmy.
Speaker 6: We actually met you last year at.
Speaker 2: In New Orleans.
Speaker 6: You took a pats and thank you for that.
Speaker 2: It was a chow chilla fur coat.
Speaker 7: Chew like a pole.
Speaker 6: He had a chinchillo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This was back in the DC Live Days, Dream Dream Night club days, and I was hanging out party.
Speaker 2: I was a very young Yeah, he had this fur coat on. My friend's laughed at me.
Speaker 5: But it you use in Detroit, I know, but it's cold in DC. So what's wrong with the fur coat?
Speaker 7: Cold? That night?
Speaker 6: It was July.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, that's a good one. Okay, I understand. I honestly I like that one.
Speaker 6: I like that one. I like that one.
Speaker 1: Come on, ye on, mother, before you go one more, you get one more question than we got to go.
Speaker 6: Got me? Who got who got me? You got you got me?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 6: Hey, that like bright as hell? Who got me?
Speaker 2: Who got me?
Speaker 6: Who got me? Since you're gonna tell me? Come on, man, I didn't got myself. Hold hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, listen, you listen.
Speaker 5: Give me one red Come on, come on, give me one red flag that you ignored and you still let him hit.
Speaker 2: He was a passenger. He was a one. Here's the passenger.
Speaker 6: He didn't here's the passenger.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: He was well dressed.
Speaker 1: He' have no car with his mama, mama.
Speaker 6: Okay, see uncle, I like that. He lived with his mama and she still gave.
Speaker 2: It up, and she ain't have no car.
Speaker 6: No, I don't got a car. He ain't had no car. Dude, I didn't know he was a passenger because I don't like to drive.
Speaker 5: Okay, he didn't have no car and he stayed with his mama. Yeah, yeah, ain't ain't ain't not. Ain't noth wrong with that because I was. That was me at one point too.
Speaker 1: Come on, O Joe, wrt your hands on downstairs.
Speaker 2: He the wrong one. I let down.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, come on down here, O Joe, come down this side. Hey lord, have mercy. Oh Joe, you gotta wrap up. Let's go come down this side. Where be going?
Speaker 6: I can't come down that way?
Speaker 2: Yes you can? Oh you can?
Speaker 6: Hey, what do you mean when you gotta what you mean you gotta wrap up?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, what you mean? We gotta wrap up? I'll tell you when you get down here.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna see you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey, he talked, you gotta wrap up.
Speaker 5: I love you twin for sure.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, yeah you're talking about we got to wrap up and I got eight kids. Yeah, we gotta we gotta wrap up.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right. Everybody else has made their picks. We haven't made our picks. Who you having the big game on Sunday?
Speaker 5: Me listen. I love the Patriots, obviously, I played. I played for the Patriots with Tom and Bill. I think that about twenty ten to twenty eleven season. Great experience.
Speaker 6: Obviously.
Speaker 5: I love what Mike Rabels has been able to do with the Patriots and Drake May being a successful quarterback and turned their franchise around, going from four to thirteen to fourteen and three this year. But for those of you that know football, that watch football, and you've seen that Seahawks defense, you've seen what Sam Donald been able to do with Jasen and they they've been magic on both sides of the ball. So as much as I love the Patriots with the the Seahawks have to have the offer. As long as Sam Donald doesn't turn over the goddamn ball.
Speaker 6: I see the Seahawks winning.
Speaker 1: I agree. I'm not gonna make it lock that drawn out. I think Sam Donald goes another game and he doesn't turn the football over.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They avoid the big costume mistakes. And I got the Seahawks winning a very close ball game. I'm gonna go twenty four to sixteen.
Speaker 6: I like, I like thirty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: All right, God, Bay Area, thank you so much for showing up and showing out. We greatly appreciate that. We'll see you guys at the meet and greet. Thank you, Ya Area, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm up. He's out, Joe, thank you.
Speaker 1: He mut