Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload my news round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our tot free number this election eve. It's eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, we're going to get to Mark Halprin in just a second. He's been very outspoken. His coverage has been phenomenal. He seems one of the few people out there in the mainstream media that doesn't have a bias. I admit I'm a talk show host. I have a point of view, but unlike everybody else that claims that they're there they're journalists and they're objective there or anything. But if you just listen to them for two or four or five minutes, it's like, really, you're going to call yourself a journalist, You're not. Yeah, you're remember the press. Yeah, okay, you have an opinion that makes you a talk show host. That's fine, just be honest about it. He's had this to say, which I found pretty interesting. I don't want to get his final analysis. As we head into you know, tomorrow, election day, they'll they'll be eighty to nine million people I would assume voting tomorrow. It's a big deal and every vote's going to matter. My suggestion is ignore the polls even though we use them, ignore what others say, and just just do your part. We have been given this incredible opportunity in this country to vote for the candidate of our choice. And if you're happy with the borders, if you're if you if you think we're headed in the right direction, well then I guess you want Kamala Harris as your president. But if you don't like defund, dismantled and reimagine no bail laws, if you don't like decriminalizing illegal immigration, then you probably want Donald Trump to be your president. If you've been unhappy with inflation that has persisted now for four straight years and record high interest rates we haven't seen in decades, Okay, then I guess you'll vote for Kamala Harris. If you'd like to see gas prices come down, you're probably going to vote for Donald Trump. If you'd like to see America regain on the world stage. I think it's a pretty obvious answer there too. Here's Mark Calprin of making comments on his show on those on a lot of these issues that we're facing heading into it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Big topic today. I've said this before. The only thing harder than running against Donald Trump is covering Donald Trump. The very difficult to cover him. Okay, why is it difficult to cover him? The press doesn't like him in the main, as Jonathan Alter has said here and others say, regularly, he lies, he's cruel, he does things that no politician have ever done outside of the norm, and you can't keep up with that ecking him. However, the press, because they're liberally biased and because they don't like Donald Trump, they regularly do things that are wrong. They're they're taking something Trump did and they're twisting it. They do that to common flers too. They do that to Joe Biden. I do that to politicians. But you know, when I played high school basketball, my coach always told me, an error in the first quarter is a mistake. A turnover is not as bad as a turnover or a mishot in the fourth quarter because there's less time to make up for the error. Okay, four days out, the press doing something unfair can have a real impact on the race, and we've seen in the last few days extraordinary unfairness to Donald Trump. Now again there are people on the left and people in the media who say, screw him. He must be stopped at all costs. And he lies so much, what does it matter the calibration of her holding him accountable. And what I'm here to tell you is some of the things that happened in the last few days are extraordinarily unfair.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, Mark Alprin joins us now. Mark, by the way, is the editor in chief of this new interactive video platform two Way. Sean Spicer is a part of it as well. One of the few that I really can't figure out where you fall politically. I used to think you were a little bit more left of center. You do you have an opinion or do you just stay out of it.
Speaker 4: I have an opinion that journalists should be none bun biased and for the American people, and that when they do things that are wrong or it reflects bias, they should acknowledge it rather than pretending it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: You mean, like ring squad for Liz Cheney when Donald Trump meant no such thing, and it was obviously he meant no such thing.
Speaker 4: That's the latest example. And again, because it's happening at the end of a campaign, and it's just, it's just, it's just, it's just a falsehood, and it's a falsehood driven by their resistance mentality. There's always been liberal bias in the media. It's unfortunate, but Republican presidents who who've succeeded, have found a way to work around it. You take the normal historical liberal bias and you add in Trump's derangement syndrome, and you find what things like you find the other day. I mean, they're callous examples. I know, you know, Sean, but the Vice president regularly says Donald Trump said there'd be a bloodbath if he if he lost the election. It's not what he said. And and the fact that the press just lets her say it over and again. Donald Trump sells lives over and over again, and he gets called on it. She says that, and nobody notices. And so part of why I think if he does win, he'll win is I talk to people on two way all the time who say I don't love Trump. I a lot of problems with Trump, but the bias, along with the indictments are so anesthetical to what America should be about, that they're voting for Trump at a protest. And the irony, of course is the people who have sacrificed their professional credibility the most are the ones out of desire determination to stop Donald Trump. Are just like in twenty sixteen, if he wins, going to have played one of the largest roles in helping him inadvertenty because the backlash against the unfairness is.
Speaker 1: It pretty unbelievable. So since Kamala Harris got in this race, she has never been asked about her stated position on co sponsoring the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders and her willingness to eliminate the filibuster to achieve that. She has never been asked about her position about government or Medicare for all, government health care for all, and the elimination of private health insurance. I have not heard her answer have to answer that question. She's never had to answer for her tweeting out a bail fund. We had five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. She tweeted that out four days after Minneapolis police precinct was burned to the ground and then went on CBS and said they're not going to stop rioting and they shouldn't stop writing, and I'm not going to stop supporting them. She's never been asked about any of this. She gave a halp hazard answer on her repeated comments that she would ban fracking and offshore drilling. I'm not sure I believe it. She's never been asked about why she thinks it's courageous never to say the words radical islamic terrorism, or illegal alien. I mean, it's beyond malpractice, of my view. How is it possible in one hundred days, She's never been asked any of those questions.
Speaker 4: Well, the list goes on and on. I know you were just giving a sample. But when she was asked about an issue that the Trump campaign has raised in advertising, support for government funded operations for trans individuals who are here illegally, you know, kind of like a quadruple issue of controversy, she said, I'll follow the law. She didn't answer that. So part of it is when she has been asked bout these things, and I think Bratt and a few other of the interviewers have done a good job of trying to get her to Yeah.
Speaker 1: They gave Brett twenty six minutes, and they iced them. They knew he had to turn the show around, and she showed up seventeen minutes late. First words out of their mouth was, instead of thirty minutes, we won twenty. You know, you could see in his eyes they tried to wrap him at twenty and he pushed it to twenty six. But I mean, and she wouldn't answer a question. She tried to filibuster, which put him in a really difficult position of having to interrupt there because she wasn't answering the question.
Speaker 4: I agree with all that, but a few interviewers, however much time they've had, have tried she doesn't answer. Now, if Donald Trump answered about the Affordable Care Act, as Donald Trump answered about how he'd stop the war in Ukraine, he's been the difference. The difference is he was president. The difference is he talks to the press a lot more. And the difference is she has a track record of extremely liberal positions from her presidential campaign that the country, even if you followed it closely, would actually have no idea what she would do as president. So I think I think a short campaign is going to have special rules. But she's chosen to mostly do interviews with friendly and the one she's done, like with Bratt as you said, I have been under circumstances where we can't get to the bottom of it, and the debate where everybody said she did such a good job, and she did a great job baiting Donald Trump, was not at all revealing of her positions. Now, I will say if she loses, and if she loses, to some people close to the president, as you know, thinks she'll lose badly, there'll be a lot of reasons for it, and Joe Biden will get a lot of the blame, for instance, my Democrats at least. But one of the reasons I'm quite confident from talking to voters every day on my two way platform is she was some combination of this unspecific about what she'd do and unconvincing that her liberal positions are actually changed. And I think to some extent, again, I understand the frustration you feel as a partisanate, and I have a comparable or parallel frustration as a journalist. But the system may work. In other words, part of why she'll loses she failed to explain her positions on things in a way that voter are fell comfortable to say.
Speaker 1: I don't think she can mark because of she does. How do you explain away all never mind, I co sponsored the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders, and I said I'd eliminate the filibuster. Never mind, How do you explain away co sponsoring Medicare for all, elimination of private health insurance? How do you how do you expect these are recent positions? We're not talking about ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean her sort of textbook, her boiler play language is they think basically as part of the administration, I changed my view, but I will say, you know, I've known Kamala Harrison covered her for a long time. I think that her achilles heel politically is she does not like to make difficult choices under pressure. Now, unfortunately for her, that's kind of the job description for president and to a large extent, the job description of president the United States or of a presidential candidate. But that's I believe why she doesn't answer these questions because she knows the answers are hard. She's either going to alienate the left or alienate the center.
Speaker 1: You mean, like she wouldn't answer how she voted on Prop thirty in California. So I actually have the cud. Let me play it for you. How did you vote on Prop thirty six.
Speaker 2: So I have my ballad is on its way to California, and I'm going to trust the system that it will arrive there. And I am not going to talk about the vote on that because I honestly it is the Sunday before the election, and I don't intend to create an endorsement.
Speaker 1: One way or another around it.
Speaker 3: But I did vote.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just a typical answer from her, which is a non answer.
Speaker 4: But John, if you accept my prism to evaluate all of these non answers, then I think it explains every one of them. If she took a position on that issue, she would alienate the left or the center. And she doesn't want to do it because she does not like to make difficult choices under pressure, and figuring out how to answer these questions is a difficult choice, so she just chooses not to. That produces the word salad. It produces the evasions. Again. President Trump is evasive about a ton of stuff too, but it's not costing him because people have a better sense of what he thinks. I say to people all the time, tell me what Donald Trump would as president, whether you like it or not. Less regulation, lower taxes, no forever warse you know some conservative cultural.
Speaker 1: Build the wall. Don't forget that mark, that's an obvious one.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he's in commalist closing arguments, she says she's lying to people about stealing Grandma and Grandpa's social Security and Medicare. Actually it went up under his first term. She's lying when she says he's going to support a national abortion band. It's an outright lie. Or limit access to contraception another lie, or IVF another lie. The twenty twenty whatever project that I don't even know what it's about. And I'm a you know, prominent conservative, but I have no idea, never read it, don't know who's involved in it, don't care, want no part of it, based on a little bit that I do.
Speaker 4: Know about it. Look, I left off my list of things people know about Trump, as you said, shut down the border and all some more energy production. I ask people, even her supporters, what is she for. It's all opposition to Trump. It's all she won't let she won't do projects.
Speaker 1: Is that going to be enough? He's a Nazi fascist where all garbage is that going to work?
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be enough.
Speaker 4: If if four things happen, If if productive reproductive freedom turns out to be a bigger issue for voters than the poll suggests, if women make up fifty five percent of the electorate, if her turnout operation turns out to be masterfulow of the early vote doesn't suggest that, and it turns out that basically no one else gets meaningful vote. It's just basically a two person race. And it turns out Donald Trump's steeling is forty eight percent. If those four things happen, I believe she can get exactly two hundred and seventy electoral votes, probably no more. No one's ever won with one pass to exactly two hundred and seventy. Most of my sources and both parties say that's where she is. That's where Joe Biden was on the eve of the debate, and that's a that's a tough thing to pull off, no margin of error, but that's but that may be enough.
Speaker 1: This is my analysis, And you tell me where you think I'm wrong, and I like you. I have sources that are Democrats and Republicans. Maybe that'llso surprise some people. I based on all the modeling, early voting, every indication is they have a math problem for Kamala Harris, and that is early voting goals that she needed to reach she didn't come close to reaching. And according to everybody that I speak to in Georgia, it looks like Donald Trump's gonna win Georgia. It looks like he's gonna win North Carolina. Now, if you disagree with any of this, I want to hear it with you. You've reported, and my sources are saying exactly what you reported is she's in trouble, big trouble. In Wisconsin. Early vote is down forty percent the election model that has been used there for fourteen years. As Trump up by one and a half points. That would be the end of it the way I see where she is now. If Trump wins Arizona has a shot at Nevada, although that would only get him to two sixty eight. She needs a clean sweep of the Blue Wall. He needs one of the three and he wins.
Speaker 4: Perfectly stated, And again, I think any electoral college analysis here one day out starts with the question do you think she'll win one of the southwestern one of the sun Belt states. My sources don't. And so if she can't win one of the three big Sunbelt states Arizona, at North Carolina or Georgia. Then she has to go three for three and Trump has to go one for three. In the Great Lake States, going one for three is a lot easier than going three for three. There's been I think, an over emphasis on Pennsylvania. I did it too. I did a whole two hour show called It's All about Pennsylvania. But you're hearing what I'm hearing now, which is surprisingly firm confidence from Democrats and Republicans in Wisconsin that Trump will win the state. And if she can't win a Sun Belt state and she can't win Wisconsin, it is over. It's not sort of over, it's over. And as for the early vote and the early early vote, I said, if this keeps up, we will go into election day knowing mathematically she can't win.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'll tell you what on that point, I normally wouldn't hold a guest over, but I'm going to pick up mathematically where we are because I have not heard you discuss that, and I want to ask you specifically about Pennsylvania because I have a lot of thoughts on that and about the registration shift since twenty twenty that nobody talks about, and even a shift in Nevada as well. Can you stick around a few more minutes?
Speaker 4: A few more I got to leave in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I will have you out here and lessen that, all right? Mark Alpriton is with us, Say eight hundred and ninety FOURT one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. We'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead. Today's economic environment. You have two thirds of Americans literally saying they're gulping water financially. Now, if you're putting bare necessities on credit cards, that means you're paying high interest credit card debt. Now, if you're a homeowner, well the average home valuation has gone up ten percent in the last year. That means you have equity in your home. And that's where American Financing dot net comes in. They're helping thousands of families just like you. We're putting everyday expenses on credit cards, get out from underneath the crushing debt, and now you can tap into your home's equity. American Financing they're now saving their average customer, their average borrower, over eight hundred dollars a month that's like a ten thousand dollars a year raise. That might be the difference between being in the red or being in the black every month. That's real money in your pocket. And you need to get your free consultation, no obligation call and make it now at eight sixty six six one five ninety two hundred eighty sixty six six one five ninety two hundred on the Webitsamericanfinancing dot Net, nmls twenty two through through four, Animalist Consumer Access at Work by twenty five to the top of the hour eight hundred nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we continue a few more minutes now with Mark Halpern is with us. He's the editor in chief of this new interactive video platform. Two Way. You had said that we may know the winner of the election before election day. Today's election eve. Do you think you know the winner?
Speaker 4: It would take a lot for Kamla Harris's team, which is underperformed and get out the vote on the early vote, to come back and do better on election day. They have a lead in most of the states in the early vote, but it's not as big a lead as they had in twenty twenty, and so we'll have to look at the final early vote numbers. But in several of these states, including Pennsylvania, it's difficult to see how she'll win. It's not impossible, but the Dark Eye party has become the early vote party, accelerated by COVID, And so how she's going to do better enough on election day? Where we've seen so far on early vote, which again is absentee ballots and in person of early voting, underperformance in the urban areas, and every one of the seven states has urban areas over performance by Team Trump and the rural areas and underperformance with a demographic groups that she needs to do well in. So, for instance, in Pennsylvania, for lead is much smaller than even some Democrats told me going in it needed to be to survive the greater expect to turn out and buy Republicans on election day. Is it possible that they'll be not as good as they thought they'd be on early vote but better on election day. It's possible, but it's unlikely. And that's why right now, based on as we had from the early early vote to the late early vote, it's very hard to see mathematically how she's going to do this unless there's a surge to polls, which there could be.
Speaker 1: Well, they're going to have to based on what you're describing. What I've been saying myself in my own commentary is that they are going to have to do something that they've never done before, and that is have the biggest day of voting ever, historic numbers for that to be accomplished. And I have the same data that you have, and that is the urban turnout in every single swing state, the female vote, which we've been hearing a lot about, and you're right with your fifty five percent number, or but then if they were people were so if they were so excited to vote for Kamala, why wouldn't they have voted early. That doesn't kind of make That doesn't make sense to me. And then we're going to expect that they'll show up on election day, which historically Democrats don't do. Rural turnout, as you point out, is through the roof everywhere, which brings me to the question of Pennsylvania. And you said you did a whole show on this one thing. People have not discussed. Pennsylvania demographics have changed a lot over seven hundred thousand new Republicans. I've not heard anybody talk about that nearly eighty thousand increase in demographically Republican new registrations in Nevada, and you see similar stories around the rest of the country and swing states. Also thoughts on that it's a.
Speaker 4: Great example of liberal bias. If we had seen registration explosions in the Democratic gate they've they had a direction, there'd be lots of stories trying to explain it, and it would be attributed to a grassroots revolt against the Republican president. Instead, we see that statistics are quite uniform. I haven't seen anybody explain it. But what do we know about voter registration tilting Republicans and early vote tilting Republicans, domination of grassroots enthusiasm, and mechanical operations so called get out the vote. The Harris people argued they had greater enthusiasm because of abortion rights and hatred for Donald Trump, and they had the better turn out operation because they had a lot of money and they've been building it for years now. It's it's hard to say that those things are going to be true on election day, because, as you said, if they're not having the mechanics to turn people out early and get them to register to vote. If they're not having any organic enthusiasm to get them to vote early, how would it be that those things would kick in on election day?
Speaker 1: Well, if you were really enthusiastic, it would be incredible. All right, last question, and I let you go. What are the odds in this race for each candidate winning the electoral College?
Speaker 4: I don't predict. I want to be clear. I'm not rooting for Donald Trump. I'm not predicting him. When I think today I'm in about sixty forty or sixty five thirty five.
Speaker 1: Mark Couperan, I do appreciate your honesty. You know, it's amazing how many people in the mainstream media hate my guts. Why do they hate my guts? What do I ever do to them?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't have a monopoly on my kind of journalism.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to understand something different. I'm just you know, just you know. I invited Kamala I gave her fall for three hours of radio, in an hour on Hannity the TV show. I didn't even get a response. I think I find that very disrespectful, just saying yeah, anyway, appreciate it Mark, thanks for spending the extra time with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one shars probably went to spam.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know you can't make this up. It's election eve. Let me go back to where we started today, and I'm not going to I'm not going to stop. For those of you that have already voted. From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you. I know. Look, I am telling my staff here there are many that have not voted yet that if you're in line to vote tomorrow and you cannot get to work, I am perfectly fine with you staying in line voting. And when I say to this audience that, in spite of numbers and predictions and percentages and polls and prognostications, I don't care put it all out of your head. If you have one thought that I want you to have, is I want it to be especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, if you live in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, if you're in those states, assume that your vote will be the determining vote in this election. I want that high degree of urgency and intensity because it's an inflection point for the moment for the country. It simply is, we've done our very best to do a job that nobody else in the media really cared to do, and that is tell you the truth about Kamala Harris, tell you the truth about Donald Trump. Take on an establishment legacy meet that has no interest in truth any longer, that is corrupt, that is abusively biased, and they have told more lies than I've ever heard in any one campaign. And they should not be rewarded for this. They should not. And I would like a big, clean win and that we will know early and that it'll be a knockout. That's what I'm hoping for. But the only way that can happen is of all of you realize the importance of your part. I am one talk show host I have, Yeah, we have a big audience I can reach. I can't make any of you listen to the show. I can't make any of you watch Hannity. By the way, there should be laws that mandates such. But I'm kidding. I say that they're gonna joke, They're gonna want to arrest me. I can't make you vote. I can only point out the truth. I'm gonna have my closing argument the real Kamala Harris tonight on Hannity, I'm asking all of you, if you haven't voted, for the sake of our country, to inform yourself. Go on handity dot com Public service, the Kamala files, walls files, listen to them in their own words, and if that's the America you want, then that's the America you choose. I don't think most Americans agree with that, and I'm asking. I'm asking. I don't want to beg and plead, but I will if I have to. I'll do whatever you know it takes. I can't bribe anybody. That's illegal. I would never do that. I always tell people that will just follow the law. But I ask you all to please think about your children, your grandchildren. I've laid out every radical, extreme position and statement she's ever made. You can listen to it all. It's on Hannity dot Com. Thank you for those of you that I've voted. I know tomorrow might be a hassle for some of you. You might have to spend a couple hours online, maybe more than a couple hours. By the way, if you are in line before the polls close, you get to vote by law that's my understanding in all fifty states. All right, So please, there's a lot at stake here, there really is. I care about our kids. I you know what, I've had a good life. I've had an undeserved life. My life ended today, I would say God, I didn't deserve any of it. I want a better life for you and your kids and your grandkids, and I want to leave this country in a better place. And I believe that these two competing visions, one is going to be successful and one will be an abysmal failure, predictable failure. I want to remind you if you are believe in the Second Amendment, and you know you have to think of that God forbid moments somebody breaks into your house and wants to kill you and your family. I know you have a plan in your mind. You're going to be the hero. You'll save your life, You'll save your family's lives, and that's where your nightmare could begin. I don't care if you're an ex Navy seal, long time gun owner, NW to firearms. Somebody breaks into your house wants to kill you. There are people that would want you arrested for defending your life and your family's life. That's where the us CCA comes in. That's why they exist. As a member, you're going to get world class safety and training and self defense liability insurance so when trouble comes, you're not facing it alone. There's over eight hundred thousand American gun owners like me and I've been a proud member for nine years that trust the us CCA. And right now they are offering an exclusive, limited time deal just for Hannity listeners. Just text my last name Hannity to eight seven two to two to two. See exactly how this membership safeguard your family. And also they'll send everybody You'll give you instant access to their Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide that is free. Text my last name Hannity, h A N n it Y to the number eight seven, two to two today. All right, let's get to our busy telephones here. Let's say hi, big time AJ Houston, Texas. What's going on? Baby? Not our first rodeo? Big time, big time.
Speaker 5: Son, Hannity. Hey, you know it ain't and we're gonna take it in the landslide. That's my prediction.
Speaker 1: All right, stop right there. Hey, I'm not I'm not putting up with that prediction. But I'll tell you no, I don't want people to feel that way. I want because I don't think it's true. And I want Americans to realize in these states, these polls are close. I'm not saying I trust posters, but I'm saying to assume the worst and assume that your vote to the deciding vote. But I love you. You know that.
Speaker 5: I know, but I got to go with you after they did what they did last one, and we know this should be our third term around. I'm just saying that's me, Sean. But hey, I got a funny feeling that we gonna make it this time, even with they already and she looked, you see where they burnt up the ballots. Hey, let me ask you something. Them ballats dad got burnt up.
Speaker 1: We're talking about it and I think Oregon and yeah, yeah, we talked about it last week.
Speaker 5: How are they going to figure that out? Now? How do I don't know how.
Speaker 1: They figure it out? You know what I don't. I will tell you this, and I do have a whole pile of stuff I didn't get to today. But every challenge, the good news is there's hundreds and hundreds of lawyers all around the country for Trump, and they've been challenging these issues in court and they've been winning almost all of them, you know. And that's the key to me, is that you know, if you see, if any of you see anything that is inappropriate or you think is against the law, inform the RNC, get in touch with their lawyers. It's not hard to do. Reach out to your local Republican party, and I would go about it the proper way. Tell law enforcement, tell election officials in your county. Be kind, be respectful, be polite. That's my advice.
Speaker 5: Now, Hey, last one, I just seen where last week where they're supposed to have somebody with you when you pick up the ballots. Okay, they supposed to have two people with you when they do the ballots on the opposite side, I guess.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about ballot harvesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much, that's what it is. And they grab him out the box, right, and they want nobody with the guy. And he grabbed him, put him in a deal. He's supposed to count him when he take him out. We didn't see that on the video. I guess these people don't see that. If there's a video camera around them boxes evidently, and they don't pay attention to him. But we gonna see Sean, and God bless America because we gonna need it this time. And like you said, everybody, because I'm going tomorrow morning the boat. I always bring up the back door. I always you know, I always told you I vote on that day. So everybody that has them voted, get out there, stand in that line, don't take no crap, wait for your time, get in there and do your do Gillians, and let's make America great again, baby, so we can keep this beautiful country of ours going without all them lying knuckle heads that's on that Democrats that taking us down to the nott Just don't.
Speaker 1: Call them garbage or what did Kathy Hokle say? I mean, I actually couldn't believe she these words. She said that you're anti American.
Speaker 6: These Republicans in New York. You are voting for someone who supports Donald Trump, and your anti woman, your anti abortion, and basically you're anti American because you have just trashed American values and what our country is all about, over and over and over, and you will wear this on election day.
Speaker 1: I don't know, big time. I'm praying, I'm hoping. I believe in the Good Lord, and I just want everybody to do their part. This will be my last show before the polls open tomorrow, and I'm merging all of you make time in your day. If you have to get up early and get to the polls when they open, maybe the line will be shorter. Do it in the morning, do it after work. Fine, go to the bathroom and be prepared to be there as long as you need to stay. Make arrangements for childcare, work with the neighbors, help others get to the pulse. Those are all things that people can do. But don't assume for a second that this election is in the back.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program.