Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Olivia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her husband of three years named Ryan might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Olivia, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way.
Speaker 3: But what's up? Why do you think Ryan's cheating?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Okay, So Ryan and I have been together, we've been married for three years.
Speaker 4: We've been in college. He was a party guy.
Speaker 1: He was party guy ry, so I'm used to that with him. He still kind of goes out with his friends, and when he does, he always seems to go over the edge a bit, but it's usually just, you know, the cops are called or put it over, something of that sort. Okay, I went away for a business trip a week ago and I just got back, so this is not just happening. I got back on Saturday, and she like, Ryan may have gone over the limit this time.
Speaker 3: Really Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So okay, So I get back from my trip, I'm exhausted, and the very next day, Sunday, get up, I go out. I'm gonna go to the gym, and there's a note on my car, and.
Speaker 4: Am I what is this? I pick it up.
Speaker 1: I think it's nothing, you know, just whatever, disgruntled advertisement or disgruntled neighbor or whatever. But it's a note that says, I think your husband had another woman over while you were gone.
Speaker 3: Oh oh wow.
Speaker 4: Excuse me. So at first I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this nonsense? It doesn't pertain to me, How dare you? This is garbage? Leave me without. I didn't think it pertained to me, but I was curious and there was more written there, so I read it and kind of hoping that I'm getting some gossip from another neighbor.
Speaker 4: You know that this isn't me, but whoever.
Speaker 1: They are described in detail things that came from and out of my particular apartment, which was there was yelling inside from Ryan and another person, and then there was a a woman ran out of my apartment, and then following her was Ryan and Ryan's yelling slurs Like I.
Speaker 4: God, this sounds awful, Like this sounds so disturbing.
Speaker 5: Wait, really, does it say that it's Ryan for sure? Or does it say some guy in your apartment?
Speaker 4: It just says it just says your husband. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It says, it says your husband, okay, okay, so yeah, so and that he ran out to this woman yelling things that sounded inappropriate, and then she kept going and he ran in and slammed the door.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So so in order, so I'm taking this has to be someone close by. It can't be like if they're like hearing yelling and slamming doors, then it was close by, and so them to particularly say it was my husband my house.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's kind of seems like it's accurate.
Speaker 5: It just does it feel like something that like does Ryan get worked up? Like does he get upset? Like does it sound like something that he.
Speaker 4: No, That's why this whole thing is like kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, Ryan and his friends are giant jerks when they get together, Okay, Like that's when I usually see his broie side, you know, like yeah, like he's a bro and they yell, but it's always like but to me, it just sounds like a bunch of cavemen, Like it doesn't sound like anything that anybody should ever even pay attention to, Like it's just like dumb.
Speaker 2: He was yelling at this woman. It does it seem like cheating still or something else.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But for me to think that that, first of all, a girl over that I know nothing about that right there, is not cool. And for somebody to be running out of my apartment what happened? You know? No girl just leaves a situation like that. And there's no reason why a man should be yelling after a girl unless he didn't get something that he wanted from her. Okay, So like to me, my brain has been running a mile a minute yelling in the blanks here, and let me tell you, they just keep getting worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then you already told us a grocery store. He's an awards member at, so we'll do the usual. We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, play a song, come back, and get your to catch a teater.
Speaker 3: Next, it's time to catch a cheater, only on.
Speaker 2: The tubile show ran in the middle of to catch a cheater and if you're just joining us. Olivia is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years named Ryan might have cheated while she was out of town on business. So we're gonna see if we can catch him. We're gonna call him in a second and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every month we choose one lucky rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Olivia or to somebody else. But before we do that, Olivia, why don't you break down again why you think he might be cheating?
Speaker 1: I went out of town. When I got home the day after, there was a note my car. So I'm an anonymous writer detailing an incident that happened, apparently in my apartment, apparently with my husband of a woman running out with him, yelling behind her, and then running back in and sclaming the door.
Speaker 5: That's alarming.
Speaker 4: That's enough for me to want to know what the heck happened.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for us to call him? Yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards card member named Ryan.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm Ryan Ryan.
Speaker 3: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, thank you so much for shopping with us. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: I won flowers.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't know this, but every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us, and we appreciate your business by gifting you thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: I just get the information from you in a matter of minutes over the phone, and then we can get those delivered from you. If you know who send them to right now, I'm prepared to take that information.
Speaker 6: No, send it to my wife. Her name is Olivia.
Speaker 2: Okay, okaything you want to put in a card to Olivia?
Speaker 6: Yeah, tell her.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you're home and it's been boring as hell without my partner in crime.
Speaker 2: I guess now, I'll let you know that this is not the grocery store. Okay, this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jubell.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on our show called to Catchcheea where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around you see you, they send flowers to and your wife, Olivia is actually on the other line on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: I don't understand. What do you mean.
Speaker 3: I'll let her say it, Olivia.
Speaker 6: He did, Hey, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Well? Okay, So I was gone last week obviously, and I received an anonymous note on my car detailing some activities that may have happened while I was gone, and about a possible house guest that you had that were not the guy. So do you have Can you explain to me who you had over last week?
Speaker 7: And I mean everybody, uh, nobody. I've been working the whole time, Like why you were going? Why am I being set up?
Speaker 4: Or something You're full of?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ben, I have a note here that describes yelling inside of the apartment between you and a female a female running out of the apartment, with you running after her, calling her names, her continueing going, and you slamming the door on the way in. Now, those are way too detailed for somebody to just make up.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not full of that could be like a bron car or something. I've been working the entire time you were gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, there's something else here that I haven't told anybody about, because I was waiting for you to say here and tell me that you didn't do anything. When I was unpacking putting my stuff away in the closet, I found a high heeled shoe that is not mine. Oh uh right, everybody, chill out, Jesus Olivia.
Speaker 6: First off, I didn't sleep with nobody. Okay, I didn't sleep with anybody, all right. You know j and Brent, right, my buddy's been friends in fourth grade. Yeah, great guy. They came over to a little party. We were hanging out apart, all right. Brent ordered an escort.
Speaker 7: Okay, she scanned the money, she took the money, she ran out, and she went.
Speaker 6: Down the street. And it wasn't even me. Jay went out. He was yelling at her, He was calling her every name, in the book.
Speaker 3: Why is your friend order an escort to your apartment? Do you just lied about well with.
Speaker 6: Jay and Brent? All right, and it's not like she's a hooker or anything. An escort comes over. D o, God, you know what I'm saying. She stole Jay's wallet and ran out with this to our house. Yes, our house you allowed.
Speaker 1: I don't care who ordered what. You allowed an escort in the house and you got.
Speaker 7: Oh my, oh my, and then a show her sh she's not even an escort, is a fish, she's a stripper.
Speaker 6: Chill out.
Speaker 3: We're going from nobody to an escort to.
Speaker 6: And she didn't even strip. I told her she stole the money and she ran out.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the hell her pimp was in the car out there waiting for her.
Speaker 6: She was a hooker, really, I don't think so her. Well, Olivia stopped. You do this all the time.
Speaker 7: Calm down, explain your do you want, buddy, you're the money, you're the no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I didn't screw anybody. I didn't even see any cans.
Speaker 3: To be clear, she didn't.
Speaker 6: She didn't know.
Speaker 4: She didn't long time before you see any can. But listen, I don't know what you have to say, but we are done.
Speaker 6: We are nothing.
Speaker 1: You could keep the felthy gang in an apartment that you brought an escort into.
Speaker 6: All right, I we're not No, we're not you do this. We are not done.
Speaker 4: What do you mean we do this all the time? Do you do this all the time?
Speaker 7: You do this something, you freak out, You go to your mom's house, you come back in five days.
Speaker 6: Come on, Olivia, maybe.
Speaker 1: I have a boyfriend who orders escorts to a boyfriend husband.
Speaker 6: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, well it does sound like you guys got stuff to talk about. Yeah, but at least now, Olivia, you know what happened and who was screaming?
Speaker 6: Yeah that was Jay, It wasn't me. I don't do that crap anyway, So I don't.
Speaker 5: Scream after I don't scream after hookers they leave.
Speaker 6: If they leave that you know that's what you paid them for.
Speaker 1: So, oh good, I'm too tired for this, Ryan, I'm tired.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 4: I got work to do.
Speaker 2: We'll let you guys figure this out. Good lad, thank you for you know. I'm glad you got some answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess what are you gonna do with the shoe.
Speaker 1: I touched the shoe. I've been in my house. Did she use the bathroom? Did she use the bathroom?
Speaker 4: This is Oh my god, this is disgusting.
Speaker 6: This is disgusting.
Speaker 7: Done I picked it would be the first time you cut the hooker's shoe.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.