Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping. All right, Froggy, what's your phone tap all about? Today? Diana reached out to us and her uncle has planned a huge family vacation to the happiest place on Earth. Well, I call him and tell him that, well, we're going to have to make a few changes, and you can't bring the whole family this time.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go listen in.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I'm looking for Robert. Please street k hi Robert. This is Henry also known as Happy Henry from U Or. Well, we're ready to welcome you, and looks like just under two weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh, all right, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing very well. Calling to let you know that we need to make a quick change here to your reservation. Okay, I'm going to need to move that by one week, So instead of arriving on the seventh and leaving on the fourth, we're going to have you arrive on the fourteenth and you'll stay until the twenty first.
Speaker 2: No, that's imposing.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happened is we've had to make a change with you had a family who's a part of our Golden Ears.
Speaker 2: Club, who whoa I don't give it about some family with ears.
Speaker 1: Well, part of our plan here is we have a Golden Ears club, and when we have somebody that's part of the Golden Ears Club, we have to do everything we can to make them happy and make you happy as well. Oh whoa, now this is happy Henry, Happy Henry.
Speaker 2: I don't give a about any happy years Golden Ears club. I have a family trip plan. I can't postpone. Listen, who are you mine? I got twenty seven people flying in from all over the country and we can't change two weeks. And I don't know what world you live in, but this isn't happening, okay, So get you all together and change some other family with golden ears.
Speaker 1: You know what? Let me check my mouseka tools here and.
Speaker 2: Tools.
Speaker 1: Somebody sounds awful grumby today sounds like you had breakfast with grubby.
Speaker 2: Don't you tell me when I'm going on vacation. You understand me. I tell you when I want to go on vacation. So you get your together and get your mouse cools working and you figure out what you got to do. You should have my plans.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, whoa, sir, I'm going to ask that you don't speak that way. We here, we're taught not to talk that way.
Speaker 2: Well, we're trying out vacation.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. I see that you're booked at the Polynesian Resort. I'm gonna do everything I can to accommodate you, sir, I with twenty of you to one motel that we have off the property.
Speaker 2: I'm not moving any motel. I'm not putting up my group. This has been planned for a long time. You know you're giving me a lot of aggravation here. You gotta supervise. I could talk to.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, I'll put you on hold for one moment and see what I can do. Hold on one moment, please, Jesus, just tell them the whole Where are your mom there?
Speaker 2: Do you believe I was just telling me what I'm gonna go on vacation, Like, who's paying? Tell me when I'm going on vacation? Hi?
Speaker 1: Robert, Yes, Hi, it's Henry. Great to talk to you again. I wanted to go over here. What we're going to be able to do for you and your family. What you're gonna do is tell me.
Speaker 2: That I'm gonna be there when I'm supposed to be there when I scheduled to be there, when I paid my money to be there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm doing my best to put you here the week you want to be here. But sir, you know you know what. Let's start over. No, let's start over and we've all got ears. Let's say cheers. That's that's our model here. Okay, now I see here. You're also scheduled for a character breakfast. It won't be with Mickey and Minnie this time you're going to You're gonna be with Brutus and Sebastian. Sebastian, you know what. I love Brutus. He's one of my favorite characters. I think you underrated. On the second.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm doing this. I'll pay for let me and take them all.
Speaker 1: Why at this point, Hey Roberts, you know I'll tell you what we'll do. What we're gonna do is how many kids are in the party? Wow? You know, we would like to take the twelve kids and maybe I'd like to let them ride in the front of the mono rail. Maybe they like to ride in the front of the mono rail. I'm not anybody, you know. It seems like somebody's got a little poo on them today as in Winnie the Pooh.
Speaker 2: You're giving me so much, you know, I just want to come down there and ring in.
Speaker 1: Robert. This is Froggy from Albus Duran in the Morning Show. Can your niece Dina's phone tapping you?
Speaker 2: You shut us up, Uncle Robbie. I'll get back to work with me. Holy believe what just has the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all Party Space The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.