Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phon tappen. Okay, I'm hearing good things about today's phone tap. Nice Garrett, it's all you. What's your phone tap about today?
Speaker 2: Well, Lindsay wants the phone tap her dad, Charles. Now, Charles has been known to bail Lindsay out when she's in trouble, whether it be in life, boyfriend, school, whatever. So I'm going to start to call to Charles the dad as one of Lindsay's ex boyfriends looking to get back together.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see how this works. Listen in let's see what damage Garrett can call us in today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Lindsay, listen, I don't know why we broke up, but I think you made up big whoa whoa?
Speaker 3: Who is this? No?
Speaker 1: Who is this? I asked you first?
Speaker 3: You're calling my cell phone with all this. You tell me who you want? Guy?
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're her new boyfriend, I banged the first.
Speaker 3: All right, who's boyfriend? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Lindsay? I banged the first?
Speaker 3: Are you my daughter? Oh uh? Now all the tough guy stuff goes out the window.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I'm sorry, I'm uh, who are you?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Uh? Sean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Sean, Yeah, okay, where'd you get my phone number from?
Speaker 1: I am so sorry, sir.
Speaker 3: I favor lose it.
Speaker 1: Well, lose it.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the hell you are. Got tough guys trying to cool my phone, and you don't know who the hell you're talking to. You're lucky my daughter left you because it's nothing. I would have smacked it out of here. You're lucky.
Speaker 1: Can you just ask her to give me a call when she gets a chance.
Speaker 3: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: I think we could just work things out and it'll be cool. It'll be cool work what else?
Speaker 3: If I ever get to see you, I'll get to know who the hell you are. I'm gonna prick your legs. I lout that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure what happened to all that?
Speaker 3: Big? I just talking earlier? Huh, can't got your tongue? No, no, no, no, but no, but you want to call a com man's phone, don't even know who the hell I am. Don't do it no more? Okay, I'm glad you left your delic cash.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it sounds like he would do anything for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, he was so angry. All right, we'll have you call him back and you just try to see what he's up to.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hello daddy, Hey Lizzy, Alice. Just guy calling me talking about he was your ex boyfriend and stuff like that. Oh there, Oh no, it was some guy that I went out with. I met him at a bar. I didn't. Yeah, o tools it's school. Cool. Yeah, so a bar at school. They got a bar at school. Now you're really legal, but you got his priceless. I don't want to know rules of taking each a school with my daughter? Are you kidding me? Got your mind?
Speaker 2: Daddy?
Speaker 3: I know, I know. I just phone number four?
Speaker 1: Was you thinking I didn't want to give him my number because I don't really like him that much?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really? Right? Not, you're gonna you're gonna pick you know what, the guy trying to pick you up looking your number? You're gonna give him my number? Of skinny? You know what I mean? You guys had sex. I know you did. I know you did. Made what the ry harpies simplers, And I mean, what are you talking about? I'm not an idiot. You know, I mean you STIs an idiot? You kissing the gun if you just met at a bart school. I'm a poor I don't know. I'm a loss for words right now.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, yo, lin Linz.
Speaker 3: Why Linz?
Speaker 1: I just talked to your pops.
Speaker 3: Might be well, you guys are I mean class both story class? You gottam at your house? Put him on the phone. Put him on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Want to talk to you?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's yo?
Speaker 3: Yo? Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Sir? Hey, yeah, sir?
Speaker 1: What I came over to apologize to uh so.
Speaker 3: You should be a Paulo joser to me, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I took your advice and came over to profess my love.
Speaker 3: I never gave you no advice. I don't you to lose the phone number. You better get the house right now. Do you know my name?
Speaker 2: My name's Garrethrom Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tap by your daughter.
Speaker 1: To be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show