Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Fixed. Sign up for Prize Fixed today and use that probo code leading off when you do it's me Joey p. That of course is the well shit it' to you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks. I see Lee is listening at the gym. Good for you, Lee, wait to make the most of the time on the treadmill hanging out with us. Also, I want to give a shout out Welsh at the top to Brett Anderson. Brett said, good morning, guys and gals. I finally did it. I finally dropped Chris Bryant from my points leading congratulations to finally Welsh be able to off Chris Bryant.
Speaker 2: That's the best movie you could do. If that was better planned out, though it could have been up.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like a bouncing sometimes when you drop a player like you? But I mean you're in July. At the end of July, you're four months a four to sixth of the way or I guess I should reduce that fraction two thirds of the way through the season. See what I did there? They said, I you know, I always said I would never need fractions and reducing fractions or multiplying fractions in life. But there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go on the show. You know it's it is ironically funny here because last night I was working on my Dynasty Baseball ranks and Bryant. When I go through sometimes I get like hyper focused on specific players. I do multiple passes, and Bryant was one where I was like, all right, drag down, then dragged down, and then I was like, nope, drag down. I'm like Spencer Steer or Chris Bryant. Oh, Spencer steel Down.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I just kept go ahead and down, and we just kept moving on to it. And it did feel free, a little weight off my shoulders.
Speaker 1: If you will, it did. I gotta say this too, Welsh. I mean, I think when it comes to players like Chris Bryant, you know, it's it's always it's a weird feeling when you have a player that was once a first round ish pick or second round pick, and then it's a very short period of time in that window, and then that window closes on them and then the remainder of their career. Look, I'm glad the guy got paid good for you, but it is kind of depressing to think about, like what kind of first second round talent this guy was and it was a short window of time, maybe three four year window, and then the rest of his career just hasn't been like that. And it's kind of frustrating because he kind of lingers with that feeling attached to him of greatness, but he has not been great.
Speaker 2: I loved him, he was a personal fanhuge fan. Yeah, mister blue Eyes, absolutely loved him to death. But it is similar. I wonder if it could get this way, but this guy's younger, but it is similar in nature to like the Cody Bellinger stuff. You know, Cody Bellinger had this phenomenal year still young, had two just bad years follow him, and then he just kind of had this up and down kind of I mean, we've had a little bit more of that from Bryant, and then he goes to a destination where he should succeed, and you want to kind of believe that this can turn around simply because you are in Colorado, because again go back and look at you know, Bellinger. Bellinger over the last thirty days the number one fantasy player on Yahoo he's been insane, hitting well over three hundred strikeout percentage, just like what cut. He'll probably get traded, But is he trustworthy because he was I was just looking at him yesterday. He's a sandwich of inconsistency. It's like three hundred plus average on one bun. Their bottom bun is a four hundred plus average sandwich between a low two hundreds and a two fifty. I mean, it's just like inconsistency. So you kind of you have these other case stories and you look at a guy like Chris Bryant, You're like, well, this guy was an MVP. He's not washed, and he's in Colorado. It's got to work, right. No, it's not. He's completely lost his ability for consistent contact, for barreling. There is really no.
Speaker 1: Power to speak of this year.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty mind boggling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. Everyone keeps talking about my handlebar mustache in the chat too. I don't. This is just the way my beard. We have a beard. It's slay kind of. I mean, like if I got rid of it. I used to have a lot for a very long time, but then I I got rid of that shave that down, got rid of the whole beal, So I don't know the handlebar, so the yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So sources are telling me that there's these rumors that are still floating out there. They are these rumors that jopis Apia might be traded soon, and I don't know if they're substantiated, but let me throw this out to you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you want if this were to be one of your last few days for the year on leading off, wouldn't you want to go out in style with like a handlebar. I mean, again, we don't know if these are true.
Speaker 1: I'd have to shave everything, and I mean everything, like I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like you go to like the Diamondbacks, who they you know, horrible face. You would be a better bullpen piece th Diamonbacks right now, like right now, but you know, facial hair, you do the Andrew Chaffin. I'd like to see the handlebar. I'd like to see your handlebar. So you got to get rid of this and then the beard part and just rock the handlebar.
Speaker 1: Lee wants me to go full Hollywood Hogan. I'm okay with that. I'll wear the band Dana do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that could be a good look for me, that'd be a great look for you. That'd be a really good look.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the headlines here and major league baso, because at the end of the day, that is what we're supposed to be doing. But we like to have fun here on the program. Yeah, that's why you hang out with us, You darbish. It was no fun, you know, just when you thought it was safe to go back and you darbage again. He got absolutely pounded, you know again. So seven runs over eight hits, not so good. A Logan Allen, who thought was a good streamer, also not good. Five runs, So so much for trolling the Kansasity Royals. They had a good day, but Welsh had a better day because Paul Goldschmidt went yard. Also, No one Aernauda went yard yesterday. So we'll see if it's going to be Sayonara for the corners for Saint Louis. We'll see how much longer they are on this team.
Speaker 2: If they did say they did go out and say that they weren't going I mean a report whatever, boh, the report said that like they were not going to trade Goldie, Aeronado, noot Bar and Walker. That was their core for next year. So and it's it's so difficult to trade. He's never going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Should like honestly, Goldschmid and Aernado should. I mean, there's no reason why Saint Louis can't retool the pitching and with that core of players you just mentioned, go out there and compete for this division next year. There's nothing stopping them. So it will be highly short sighted to make that move, and I Saint Louis is too good of an organization for that. But I do think the Yankees will kick the doors on Aeronado because I think they see that as a long term solution to a short term and long term problem that they have. Josh Young went two for five. By the way, he'shitting two seventy five with twenty homers, sixty one RBI. Still in that front runner discussion there for Rookie of the Year. Joey Vado, let's talk about this. I know he's the old red and everybody loves Joey Vado and he's a good time guy on social media and all that stuff. Oh, for four to two k's, he's gone hitless in his five straight games. He is two for thirty six over his last eleven games. Welsh, you know, is it time to kind of put the sentiment aside if you're the Reds, because you're competing here. How do you continuously just getting Joey Vado in the lineup when you have Steer and in Karnassi and Strand and India and all these other guys that you got to get in the lineup. To me, I don't think you can do it anymore with the way Joey Votto's hit. Look, let Joey vatdo be a player coach at this point, because I really don't think in terms of offense he's bringing anything to the table.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Yeah, I think that's one of the reasons why Strand came up. And if you remember that report from a couple of weeks back where C. Trent rosen Kranz had said the only way that we were gonna end up seeing Strand was an injury. You know, they were essentially saying this team is set, they're not going to do anything. Well, I think they're seeing the writing on the wall here. You get Strand going. Steer has also not become some crazy platoon player. So both of these guys are going and I think this is pushing Vado to being team leader, a bench guy, maybe gonna you know, ever so often starting, maybe a pinch hitter. But there's a reason Christian and Carnassian Strand is playing more. There's a reason that we're still seeing Steer play in the infield, even though it's like he's an outfielder now. He played third the other day. So I there's nothing much to bet on Joey Votto. But I don't think there's any way this team, while competing, would cut bait on Joey Vodo this he's the life force of this team. They just need. It's similar to like Miggy, you know, as MIGGI has been playing, or even Albert Poolholes, like you keep him around, he goes nowhere.
Speaker 1: But I think the difference is like Miguel Caburr, you keep him around. Whatever, it's Detroit, who cares you're not competing. The rights are in this thing. Elie the other cruise at a ball that hasn't landed yet. It's gonna be a fun matchup today. You got Abbott and Burns going against each other. That's gonna be musty television. Luis Castilla was mussy TV. Four hits to earn in seven innings, struck out nine guys. Tourik's Scouble also at nine strikeouts in the season high for him in five innings.
Speaker 2: Yes, I watched that, Thanks did I watched that Torik Scuble start. He is so good and he is a guy for next year. I'm trying to buy right now as we're coming into trade.
Speaker 1: Chris Collinsworth. Here's a guy that I in this league.
Speaker 2: That's how the name is Chris collins Worth.
Speaker 1: Was Chris.
Speaker 2: He's the the yeah, the birth of it.
Speaker 1: But I forgot to put that together. I did not.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know that that was where it came from. He's like, listen in this league and he just continues to say that. But school is a guy I'm trying to buy for Dynasty next year. Also probably going to show up in a list that I'm going to be putting together video this week for guys to look for for just the rest of the season. He looks phenomenal. In eighty something pitches, struck out nine. They were working on overall command, and you know he was coming back from injury. I just thought he looked great and he would be a bye for me, for anyone that hasn't kind of like set their sights to Schooble being a big Like Richard's saying here, is Schooble a keeper might be. It just depends how.
Speaker 1: Many keepers, depending on and how deep the league is. Yeah. No, I think that's definitely a conversation to be worth having. Oh, he's a player we liked in previous years too in terms of talent. So it's funny too because if you think about Casey Maiz and Matt Manning and all the guys that was sposed to be the ones that lead the Tigers out, it's Scoobale doing it, and Lorenzin's pitched well for them. He's gonna be gone pretty soon. I think some team's gonna take him because he's a versatile arm. Last headline here, Ezekiel Tavar four for five with an RBI, stole a base, another one, rookie, lookie. Some good things here. Some first Jordan Westberg his first career home run. Congratulations Jordan, good job, Buddy Whin Priester got his first MLB win. Uh, he digged up four runs. It was Era is still nine, but regardless, a win is a win is a win. Quinn Priester, congratulations. Some injuries to get to also, Welsh Dussy Baker said yesterday that it's possible Altuve could return without the rehab assignment. I don't like the sound of that, but I get it. It's this time of year. Brandon Woodruff will make his next minor league start on Thursday, so set your dials to that and watch accordingly. If all goes well with that and he's healthy, my assumption is he will be back then next week Monday or Tuesday making a start. The Guardians made a couple moves putting Shane Bieber on the sixty day ILGA and that's not a surprise but does kind of tell you where things are at. And also Gavin Williams dealing with that blister on his hand. So Cleveland in a very sketchy time right now, so we got to pick close to Bieber they do.
Speaker 2: Bieber is not eligible to come back till September tenth, and you get in that weird space we talked about of like buyer sellers, Well, maybe one of the biggest pieces they would have sold would have been Bieber, that's out the window. So I kind of think they're going to be a team that just doesn't do anything. I might be right, and that's good enough for buyers or sellers, and they're just one.
Speaker 1: Why not buy, even if it's something cheap or something patchwork. They can maybe just help you get through August and stay competitive. And if Bieber comes back and added to that rotation in September tenth or whatever it might be. I don't know, if bever Cleveland, it might hang in there.
Speaker 2: They might. I just have kind of assumed that they're not going to I just don't know if they I think.
Speaker 1: You are right. I disagree with the concept, but I agree with you that it's probably gonna be what they do, which is stupid. DoLS. Garcia was out yesterday that lineup, and also CJ. Crone was out yesterday too, So keep an eye on those guys day to day. With a hand for Garcia and a back for CJ. Cron Here's some fun. Now. It was sort of a mixed bag of fun. But Andre's Munios got his first opportunity since opening Day to close a game. Now he blow the save, but Seawald also got the loss. Of the tenth anyway, so who cares. But I thought this was very interesting. My conspiracy theory of the whole Seawald trade. I'm telling you it makes sense. If you're the Mariners, you're looking at this. Do we need Seawald? No? Can we be competitive without him anyway? Probably, So let's continue to build for the future. Keep an eye on Seawald. I think he's gonna move. I think Munyos is going to take over that role to close out the year. That's an interesting spot. Also. John P. Morosi also said the Oriols and Dbacks have checked in with Otani, which means they did not and it's never going to happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the I have people like tweeting you. I've been talking about it for like twenty four hours and then that report came out and people were tweeting me about it. Listen. This is similar to when if anyone paid ustention to this when the Phoenix Suns years ago, we're checking in with Lebron James. You can check in and you can have discussions. There's no way, there's no way. Sure the Angels will most likely take whatever the best package is, but they are also going to do. This is the other little side thing to consider. They're gonna consult with Otani on this because they want that relationship to be good. They still they don't want to burn all those bridges. They will consult. You think Godnni wants to come and play for the Diamondbacks or the Orioles. Maybe I don't think.
Speaker 1: You don't think Otani wants to complay for you idiots? You really what you want?
Speaker 2: There's no I mean, I don't know what to bet, but I would bet it's a fun little rumor because both teams are competing and they could use a big leader.
Speaker 1: Please saith nonsense, and that's what he does all the time.
Speaker 2: Because we know, we all know who the team who's gonna buy them?
Speaker 1: Do we know that Jason Montas from the chat, not to be confused with Frankie Montas Cowser scuffling, is Curestad possibly the next big call up. He has been raking down there. As Jason put it, you think Hestin kirs Dad is going to uh make his appearance and bring his vikings with him.
Speaker 2: I think it's a possibility. I also would say, if.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I think they've holden back another year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that's more likely, but he did play in the ANFL last year and that usually like a signaling truth. I think they've got just all these other pieces that they could end up going to Connor Norby if they don't end up moving him. Could be another possibility, just because Chris said they might want to really lock into first, but Mountcastle's had some weird playing time stuff, so yeah, I think it is a possibility. He's a pretty cool like stash right now for the next couple of weeks and see what they do.
Speaker 1: Uh. Derek Brown, by the way, had an amazing welshism yesterday during our Draft show with Jamie Eisenberg. If you watch it on YouTube, go watch it. If you missed it, it's Britzsprus should be out Toda if it's not up already. Very good show, very fun. But at some point he had a massive welshism. I can't remember what it was. I gotta go back and peel through and listen back to it, but it was amazing. If you find it while you're listening to it today, Lee, if you're at the gym still, let us know. Tweet at me, let me know, or let us know tomorrow, what's going on with that three up and three down from yesterday? Did a little better here our value pick of the day, Hussy Young Kim hit two home runs, so I hope you started him in DFS. Nailed that one. Wit Meryfield four for five all singles. But that's whit Maryfield's game. He's hitting two ninety nine. He was an all star Welsh three point fifty one. No, he doesn't have a lot of power, but he has twenty steals, forty two RBI, six homers and he has continued to I think had a pretty good bounce back season. I know you were sour on witt Maryfield. I was sweet and I think the sweetness paid off because you got a discount. Yeah, he's still stealing bases, he's hitting for average, and that's at the end what I wanted him to do. So do you think wit Maryfield was a success in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of turned a little bit at the back end to drafts, but nothing like you. It became more like, oh, you know what, maybe I will draft him, but it had to be more at discount. But yeah, twenty swipes, there's no real power to speak up, you can score runs. This has been a success to where he was heading because the problem were those stolen bases. We just didn't think those stolen. Not only was it did the power go away, but the stolen bases were going away, so that those came back and that he's got a real shot at thirty. Absolute success.
Speaker 1: Cody has a question, what about the Rangers for Otani. We talked about it yesterday, Cody. They're not gonna trade him in the division like that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It makes all the sense in the world, but in division division.
Speaker 1: This is why divisions are a complicated piece. As MLB expands the playoffs, this whole three divisions thing becomes very complicated because you are sort of happy, you're telling everybody you're in it, you're in it. But at the same time, if you want to make the moves to be in it, you're hamstrung because then you have the pr nightmare and also the hey, we traded a great player within our division. Now. You just don't see it happen very often.
Speaker 2: And I mentioned this yesterday when we were talking about it too. There is this little mental thing too. You know, if you hold on to him. You do have that mystery sitting into him. At the end of the day, it's going to be about six hundredion or a million, billion million dollars.
Speaker 1: But they hold on to him. You're right, they will create this illusion that he might stay there, and.
Speaker 2: Also this illusion of, like their odds go up.
Speaker 1: Maybe if it was a twenty five percent chance of him staying there, maybe it's a thirty five or even for eight percent chance, but I still think it's sixty plus he's gone.
Speaker 2: But what I'm getting at too, is like, there's until he goes to another team. There's this illusion of what that's going to be, like, well, I like the city, Well I like my teammate, he you know what you know? Now if you go and ship him off, you are going to put him in a situation to go to a big, major team that could pay for him. And what if he really liked it. I mean, it's a small thing, but it's another thing in the game of how likely are we to be able to sign this guy? And that's about those real conversations are going to have. Though I don't think of Tony's given them anything. I don't think he's like, hey, you got as good of a chance as any or I will. I don't think he's also saying we will not sign you. It's just if you were to send him to the Rangers or the Dodgers. You've now put him in two months while they're contending. There's adrenaline, you're fighting for a playoff spot. You love these guys, these teammates, and all of a sudden you're like, oh my god, I got to get you back here for more. And you just did that as an Angels team because you moved him off and you created a bigger gap in your ability to resign him. But if they trade him anyways, like, how the hell is he gonna resign? He's not gonna resign.
Speaker 1: You know what they say, A bird in the hand is worth two in the Welsh. I believe. I think that's the that's the expression.
Speaker 2: Is worth two in the bush? Is that it?
Speaker 1: It is good job, well done. I don't know what that means, but all right. Carl Santan also Homer twice drove in four. I think that's a piece too. That's probably what you get some He's gonna help somebody. Somebody's gonna want Carl Santana's bad I think three down. Patrick Corbyn. He's like one of the stars of this list annually six runs, five earned, six and a third. John Gray, he gave up six runs.
Speaker 2: He was John Gray, by the way. I had that money line through the first five for the Rangers. We had it all the way to the bottom of the fifth, of course, and he gave up those two. We pushed, but he gave up those two damn runs and we lost it.
Speaker 1: Also Chapman gave up three runs, took a blow and save on Monday. But here's the thing, did a little digging on this in that building. Did you know he has an era for his career of seven and a half in that buildings or oldest Chapman. He does not like pitching a minute May Park. He is not a fan of the Houston area. I don't know. I don't know why they got good barbecue. I mean, got some other things going on there, but eldest Chapman does not care, does not like it. You know we care about picking prizes. Sign up today for Prize Picks. Go download the app, go to prizepicks dot com. Football seams around the corner too, so use the promo code leading off. Make all the prize picks. You get one hundred percent to pausit a match up to one hundred dollars. Welsh pick some prizes for the youth of America.
Speaker 2: Ah, Jose Ramirez sold the bag yesterday, so let's get it back. We're going with George Kirby strikeouts. We are going to lock that in with Justin Verlander earned runs two and a half under and Tatis fantasy score. We got the other pieces yesterday. Juseie Ramirez goes, oh for four. You know what we needed from Ramirez? I think we just needed like seven total fantasy points. Just do something, some poke, do something. He didn't do anything. So Kirby Verlander, tatiskid it done today? That's my price picks.
Speaker 1: There you go. And Victor was asking, how do you blow a save in the seventh, Well, if you're up by enough friends, that's what happens. I just putting that out there. I've got George Kirby over on the shrikeouts at six, so I'm in there. Welsh and I again, we don't look at each other's prize picks. We keep them very private. Same thing with the betting. You come to the table, George Kirby and Pablo Lopez Combo thirteen and a half case. I like the over in that one, and also Taiwan Walker Kyle Gibson ten K's combined the under in that one too, Welsh, you and I see eye to eye. My favorite bet of the day is the glass snowe eight and a half under. Love this one. I saw it after I put it on there. I so you had it. Here's how I want to do it, though. I want to take this and then parlay it with the Mets on the money line Verlander against Domingo Orman. All the Yankees are still very vulnerable and San Diego Padres on the money line with Blake Snell on the mound. At minus two seventy you put the Mets pods on the money line, the glass now under you get plus three thirty two. Welsh, what else do you have for the folks in the betting market? Because you got a lot of fun things out.
Speaker 2: I do have a lot more than usual. Last night I was kind of getting that stuff so we I was I was like, I like this, I like this A piece of candy. Ooh, piece of candy. That's what I was doing. So there were three k props that I like. Problem is they were all juiced, so you're gonna have to play around with them unless you want to play it. So glass Now was number one at eight and a half under. I love Edwardo strikeouts five and a half over, and I love Kirby. When I saw the Kirby one, I'm like, oh my god, I love this one five and a half. But the problem is they're all like one fifty to one seventy. So if you want to play with some parlays, if you want to parlay glass Now under an Edwardo, you're gonna get plus almost two to one one ninety four. If you want to parlay the two overs Kirby and Edwardo, you can get around one eighty. I did both, so those are I'm playing today. I also have the Seattle Minnesota under two and a half through the first three innings. I love that play because of Kirby in there. You're gonna get Kirby and Lopez. And then I took Arizona on the money line minus one thirty up against the card Stephen Matt Zach Gallen is going today. So Arizona money line total game first three underscore two.
Speaker 1: And a half.
Speaker 2: And then I've got all those k props, so more picks than I've probably put up in quite some time.
Speaker 1: And I love it.
Speaker 2: If you had been on the Betting Pros group that we've got, you would have noticed I added them last night, so you could have got.
Speaker 1: Here you go see everybody. By the way, the parlay tools coming to Betting Pros app so finally you could probab these things together. That's going to be ready for football season. It's coming, Winter is coming. Also yesterday, speaking of betting pros, in case you care or even you know, if you're slightly interested, I did a great show yesterday with about UFC two ninety one with Daniel Cormier joined the pols.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking about doing. By the way that we've got people don't know one of the platforms who use a stream yard this it's a you know, blah blah blah people used for podcasting and live streaming. And I've got I got access to all this stuff, not full. And I saw the Daniel CORMIERO and I was like, I might pop in here, like but it's so distracting, but like I wanted to pop in there be like I think he's right now, O mean, what a sweet guy?
Speaker 1: Like I know, like he's an absolute killer in the octagon, but what a sweet guy. What I was fine that I always found that to be like the toughest guys or like the guys you would never want to cross. He's even to be the nicest fellows in the world. But there's that switch.
Speaker 2: JP. Look at that, JP.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's very nice yesterday, a very pleasant guy. Gives some great insights. We also had Mike Eroto on Mad Lab MMA who was on Last Time with Us and gave some great picks too, so fun show. Go check it out betting.
Speaker 2: He pros is Joe's baby at this point, if you guys have like baby, like Joe's baby, he owns it, he owns it, he runs it.
Speaker 1: So I think it's default. I think it's more like it's an orphan and someone left it at my doorstep.
Speaker 2: And something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, I want you to raise the betting pro.
Speaker 2: Well, just pointing out too like for people because don't you know, I don't know that I didn't see it. Cody. When Cody's like, if Joe leaves, I'm gone, Okay, bye bye, because as Joe will be over on Betting Pros and it'll just be me. So if I'm not good enough for you, if the rumors well hold true, then I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Well, look, it's gonna be a lot of fun. We support If you're supporting us, you watch the shows again. We put a lot of work into these shows. We hope you stay with MLB. We want you to stay with BP. We want you to hang out with us. Make some money. You know, this is this that time of year where you know, change happens. And I heard a rumor that's only maybe the wonky penguin could be in that trade. I don't know what's going on, could be a free way trade.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't make everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going I don't know. All I know is another fun thing to do is also play a little so rare again. Go sign up, go to Fantasypros dot com slash Leading Off League to join that. But first get your account at so Rare fantasypros dot com slash collect It's free, it's fantasy, it's cards, it's amazing. You have your players, you buy, sell your trade, you make your moves and then you go for the gold. Kid, that's what you do. It's a really fun thing. The look of the game is really fun. It's a really like I said, if you're in those spaces you want to just get more baseball in. It's a great way to do it.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking, You know what? Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Me and Cody were best friends. Again, he says, if I leave, then he's gone, thank you, Cody.
Speaker 1: Oh, no contraction anyway, I can't.
Speaker 2: Go the so I was looking at the so rare screw. Put the so rare screen back real quick. Just think about this the main one. Look look at that card right there. Imagine that with Yankees. If that card over one Rogers, will that red card go to blue?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, hero.
Speaker 2: All those photoshops people are doing. I saw someone do a photoshop of like him is a is a Ray? And I was just like, Yo, that's happen.
Speaker 1: Let's find the cheapest organization on the planet. I mean they're playing, you know, look at that building they play. It's still a terrible situation, all right. Today a weird day for DFS. Verlander at nine point six. I like it. Charlie Morton nine point seven. You can do the same lineup, just switch out the pictures. It's perfection. And there's a ton of four outcome games. As we said before that Lopez game, that's a four outcome game with Kirby, Burns and Abbots kind of before outcome game two. So what I would say is play the burn side in cash because I think there's some strikeouts there and Burns has been really good. But if you want to flip it on its ear and have Andrew Abbott instead in the tournament side, that's an interesting thing to do because he could easily bounce his way to stacks today. Look for the Mets, the Braves, what a great situation they're in again as always as feels like Houston again starting to surge and the padres ratio. Dubon at the top of that order. We got a lot of guys at the top of order who are cheap. Dubon at two point seven, Kim again at two point nine, and Slater at two point six. I'm going with Pete Alonzo for the home run call, and yes, boys and girls, we have the board. Hey, but the Welsh fella.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty seven. I got a homer yesterday but I'm at twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Eight is the cutoff, Brazers at the top, with JJ Tator and Blue Harvester at thirty five. So that's our top three right now. Well, she's going yard today.
Speaker 2: You know, I agree with you what you said with the Braves, and I've had this a couple of times where it's like, I think they're all great options. And also now I almost picked Alonzo today too.
Speaker 1: I like against Herman in that little, tiny little bay ballpark.
Speaker 2: I feel like I screw up sometimes with the Braves because I look and him like Akunya, Olsen and Riley, they're all options today and then I pick one and the other two go going that Olsen. I'm gonna go with that Olsen today for a big fly. Riley has been scorching hot. Runald is the greatest, but I'm gonna go with Olsen today. But I agree that I think two of the big three are gonna be popping in. Homer say, and by the way, Joe, you got him. We just just talk about him for a second. Chas McCormick, I've never seen a player in our chat get just non stop scrolled through. People are losing their mind about Chas McCormick. So say something nice about Chas McCormick. I've said his name three times now, but now you say something.
Speaker 1: He's got a cool eighties villain name.
Speaker 2: Chad Like he's the jazz Yeah, Chas McCormick.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Chas McCormick. He's the quarterback of the football team in like the eighties movie. I feel like, who's kind of a jerk to other people?
Speaker 2: Like the ladies are like, oh my godness, oh my god, it's Chas McCormick.
Speaker 1: It's Chas McCormick, and ask you a prom Yeah. I feel like that's that's cool. Why do you have to see something nice about Chas McCormick is in the car.
Speaker 2: He had a huge Well, you had a huge day yesterday six they ridiculous day, A good Season's been a weird steely guy too. I did a waiver.
Speaker 1: Wire video on him back in freaking April. I did a waiver wire video on Chess McCormick.
Speaker 2: Chas McCormick, Layine Thomas, rest the season.
Speaker 1: Chas McCormick, because I like, I think Houston's gonna peek at the right time and everyone's going so upset again. Everyone's gonna be all hurt again about the Ashtros being good, except me because I just want to make money on him and I had them to win this division so good. I can't wait. The Rangers, you could feel. I feel like that thumb injury to see her was the beginning of that Ranger Oh moment, and then you have all these skipping a start. Everything was h certain to go south, but look more for tomorrow. We'll keep an eye on, you know, on the trade winds blowing here with me with Joe Hayo Tani, with Joe Hao Tani, all the Otani's, and of course we'll again tomorrow to talk more baseball twelve thirty Subscribe to the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros m LB. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids, see you late at Chazz Jazz